QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 34(12/11/23)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 34(12/11/23) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 34(12/11/23)

Post by QG Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:17 am

At Bethany and Kaylie's Condo, Bethany leans in and kisses Dylan just as the door opens and Kaylie walks in. Kaylie gasps and Dylan and Bethany quickly stop. "What the hell is going on here?!" Kaylie questions. "W-what are you doing here?" Bethany asks. "What am I doing here?! I live here! Better question is what is HE doing here?!" Kaylie questions, pointing at Dylan. "I was…I was giving Bethany a ride home." Dylan says. "So I'm guessing that was your limo parked downstairs? Just so you know, it was illegally parked. Your driver has a nice pricey ticket waiting for you." Kaylie says. "Lucky me." Dylan says. "I don't understand, you said you were gonna be staying with your mom tonight." Bethany recalls. "So you figured it was okay to bring HIM home with you? You two don't even like each other!" Kaylie points out. "Very true." Dylan adds. "Can you just go please? Your illegally parked limo is downstairs waiting for you!" Kaylie snaps. "I'll take my leave then. Bethany, I'll see you soon." Dylan says. "Ew, no you won't!" Bethany tells him. Dylan smiles. "Just kidding. Good night, ladies!" Dylan says, before walking out. Kaylie slams the door shut behind him. "Now that he's gone, can you please tell me what the hell I just walked in on?" Kaylie asks. "Can we please not do this now? I'm drunk as hell…" Bethany says. "Yeah, I can see that! That doesn't mean you don't owe me answers!" Kaylie yells. "I went to work after our argument earlier, Dylan was there drowning his sorrows after Kristina kicked him to the curb, and I was so miserable myself that I figured I might as well join him. Why the hell not, right?" Bethany asks. "I can think of a reason. You despise him." Kaylie points out. "None of that mattered! Not when I was in so much pain over the thought of losing you! I know, it was probably a stupid thing to do…" Bethany says. "You're right, it was stupid to sit down and have drinks with your mortal enemy. But you wanna know what was really stupid? The stupidest thing you could do? IT WAS KISSING HIM!" Kaylie shouts. "I get that, and believe me, I am so sorry. I don't even know what I was thinking!" Bethany says. "I do! You were upset, you were looking for a very specific kind of comfort, and you didn't care who you got it from!" Kaylie says. "That isn't true…" Bethany says. "No? Explain kissing Dylan then!" Kaylie demands. "I was drunk!" Bethany shouts. "Alcohol is NOT an excuse! If I had come in just ten minutes later, the two of you probably would've been on that couch together. I guess I should thank god I came when I did, right? Who knows what I would've walked in on if I showed up just a few minutes later!" Kaylie shouts. "What are you even doing back anyways?" Bethany questions. "I came back to apologize!" Kaylie yells.

In the food court of Goo Village, Lucas is walking through when he notices Kristina coming down the stairs. "Kristina!" Lucas calls out. Kristina sees Lucas and smiles. "Lucas! This is a nice surprise. Out for a late night stroll?" Kristina asks. "I'm actually out to pick up some soup for Julia, she's not feeling that well." Lucas says. "Going out of your way this late at night to pick up soup for your girlfriend? You are such a devoted boyfriend." Kristina says. Lucas smiles. "Well thank you, I appreciate the compliment. What about you? Why are you out and about so late?" Lucas wonders. "I just left the boutique." Kristina says. "You're out working this late?" Lucas asks. "What else is there to do? Not like I have any kind of life to go home to." Kristina says. "No big plans with your BFF Dylan?" Lucas wonders. "Dylan and I aren't friends anymore. I told him off after I found out what he did to you." Kristina says. "Does that mean you're no longer living at the Stanpatos gatehouse?" Lucas asks. "I moved out. I'm actually staying at Slate Gray now." Kristina reveals. "Oh nice. But you still work at the boutique, that must be awkward given its owned by Stanpatos Enterprises." Lucas notes. "It would be if Dylan didn't sign ownership of the boutique over to me." Kristina says. "He did? That's amazing! You must be thrilled." Lucas says. "I am. Even when Dylan and I were on good terms, I always had reservations about working somewhere that's owned by Stanpatos Enterprises, so I'm so glad my strings have finally been cut and I'm free to take the boutique in whatever direction I want without needing to worry about outside interference." Kristina says. "I'm happy for you." Lucas says. "Thanks. So how are you holding up, you know, after losing Masters Corp?" Kristina questions. Lucas sighs. "I've seen better days. Its one thing to have lost my job. I've got plenty of money saved up so I don't really need to work right now, but what makes this sting is that I lost control of Lydia's legacy. That company meant a lot to her, and I feel like she's looking down at me right now disappointed." Lucas says.

On the mystery boat, Lydia is face to face with Brody. "I don't understand. You're…" Lydia begins to say. "Hungry? Why yes. I'm famished actually, would you care to join me for breakfast?" Brody asks. "No, I don't want to join you for breakfast! You're supposed to be dead!" Lydia snaps. "So aren't you, yet I'm still willing to dine with you." Brody notes. "You died when The Evil Force's castle blew up over two years ago, how the hell are you standing here now?" Lydia questions. "Haven't you ever heard the expression no body, no death?" Brody asks. "You mean no body no crime?" Lydia wonders. "Whatever, same difference. Anyways, my body was never recovered from the explosion, you should’ve known I’d pop back up again.” Brody says. “Even if I did, I never would’ve suspected you’d pop up here…wherever here even is.” Lydia says. “I’d love to answer all of your questions, but as I said, I’m quite famished so I would prefer to do any talking over breakfast.” Brody says. “And you expect me to sit down and eat with you?” Lydia asks. “If you really want answers as to where you are and what you’re doing with me, yes, I do expect you to sit down and eat with me. I’m not gonna force you, though. If you decide you’d rather sulk around this room, never getting any answers, that’s your choice.” Brody says. Lydia sighs. “Alright, fine. Whatever gets me closer to going home.” Lydia says. Brody smiles. “That’s the spirit.” Brody says. Brody steps aside and motions towards the doorway. “After you, my dear.” Brody says. Lydia glares at Brody before walking out of the room, soon followed by him.

“You wanted to apologize to me? For what?” Bethany asks. “I realize I was a little harsh on you over what happened with Dannie, and over our argument earlier.” Kaylie admits. “Hold on, you don’t need to apologize for that. I know I took things too far when I made that comment about you not being bothered to protect our family.” Bethany says. “Yeah, you did, but I also overreacted. Just like I overreacted over you kicking Dannie out. I’ve had some time to think and I understand where you were coming from.” Kaylie says. “Thanks…” Bethany says. “But all of this was before I walked in on you kissing Dylan Stanpatos! That creates a whole new set of problems!” Kaylie notes. “I know it looks bad, but Kay, come on, we can work through this.” Bethany says. “Can we? You and I had a fight and not long after you were ready to jump into bed with someone else! How is that any sort of foundation for a strong relationship?” Kaylie questions. “I made a mistake, I know that, believe me! But I am willing to work this out if you are! We just need to sit down and talk about this…” Bethany says. “Sit down and talk about this? Seriously?! Did sitting down and talking help you and Alexios after he cheated on you?” Kaylie asks. “Okay, THAT was a low blow!” Bethany snaps. “Well so wasn’t jumping into someone else’s arms the minute I walked out the door!” Kaylie argues. “The situations were different…” Bethany mutters. “Sure, but I don’t think your reaction would’ve been any different if Alexios did exactly what you did. So how do you expect me to just shrug my shoulders and pretend like nothing happened?” Kaylie asks. “I don’t expect you to pretend like nothing happened, I expect you to want to fix things as much as I do!” Bethany says. “I’m not the one who kissed someone else!” Kaylie points out. “Yes, I know, and I know that I made a huge mistake! Believe me, you have no idea how guilty I feel about this!” Bethany says. “Guilty for kissing Dylan or guilty you got caught?” Kaylie asks. “You said it yourself, I despise Dylan! Do you really think I would’ve done anything with him if I wasn’t completely sloshed? Kay, I hate him! I love you! My heart belongs with you! You know that, don’t you?” Bethany asks. A tear rolls down Kaylie’s cheek. “I don’t know. What I do know is that our relationship isn’t nearly as strong as I thought it was, and that is a huge problem.” Kaylie says. “So what do we do about it?” Bethany wonders. “I really don’t know, I just don’t know Beth. I want more than anything to make things work between us. You are the only woman I have ever loved, you were the one who helped pull me out of that blackhole I was trapped in when I was forced to be with Xavier, no one in this world could ever compare to you in my eyes. But…I can’t just shrug this off, I can’t. So yeah, I don’t know what to do.” Kaylie says. “We can work on our relationship, that’s what we can do! Forget about Dylan, forget about Dannie! Lets just focus on Bethany and Kaylie! No one else!” Bethany says. “That is so EASY to say, but we both know its not that easy. I’m sorry, but this isn’t just something we can snap our fingers and fix. God, I don’t even know if it CAN be fixed!” Kaylie says. “It can be! You know why? Because we love each other and love is enough to overcome ANYTHING! You know where I learned that from? You, babe! I learned that from you! Your love for your son, your love for your family and for me, all of that has inspired me!” Bethany says. “I do love you, Bethany, but when trust is broken, sometimes love is irrelevant.” Kaylie says. Kaylie turns towards the door. “W-where are you going?” Bethany asks. “To my mom’s house like I originally planned.” Kaylie says. “So that’s it? We’re just done?” Bethany asks. “I don’t know what we are, Beth. I don’t know what I want us to be! All I know is that this is way too much to sort through tonight, I need to get out of here, I need to put space between us.” Kaylie says. Bethany nods. “Okay, I get it. But…this isn’t the end, right?” Bethany asks. “I honestly don’t know.” Kaylie admits. A tear rolls down Bethany’s cheek. “Do you have any idea when you might know?” Bethany asks, her voice breaking. Kaylie shakes her head. “I really wish I had these answers, I really do.” Kaylie says. “K, well…whatever happens, just don’t ever forget…I love you. You don’t just have my heart, Kay, you ARE my heart, that’s never gonna change.” Bethany says. Kaylie wipes away tears. “Good night, Beth.” Kaylie says, before walking out. Once Kaylie is gone, Bethany collapses onto the sofa in tears…

Kristina and Lucas sit on a bench in the food court of Goo Village. “I think you’re being too hard on yourself. There is no way Lydia would be upset with you over Lysandros and the Stanpatos family stealing the company. She probably knew something like this was a possibility when The Master and Kitty Cat extorted those shares years ago!” Kristina says. “It doesn’t make me feel any less guilty. The worst part is that there is nothing I can do about it. Its not like I can fight back, I don’t have any shares in the company.” Lucas notes. “You’ve done all you can, Lydia would understand that.” Kristina says. “Yeah, I hope so…” Lucas says. “Now on a less depressing note, I hope, tell me how things are going between you and Julia.” Kristina says. “Things between Julia and I are great. We live together now, as you probably know, we’re happy. Honestly, life is great right now.” Lucas says. “It sounds like you two are really happy.” Kristina observes. “I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time.” Lucas says. “I’m glad. If anyone deserves happiness, its you.” Kristina says. “Thank you for saying that, it means a lot.” Lucas says. “Of course. So, since you and Julia are so happy, any chance you’ll be getting married any time soon?” Kristina asks. Lucas raises an eyebrow. “Excuse me?” Lucas questions. “I was just kidding. But, judging from your reaction, looks like I might’ve put my foot in my mouth on this one.” Kristina says. “Its okay. Its just…its not something I’ve really thought about.” Lucas says. “And why would you? The two of you have only been dating for a bit. Of course, if you did ever decide to propose, there’d be nothing wrong with that either. You know what? I think I’ll stop talking now, I’m being weird.” Kristina says. Lucas smiles. “Its okay. You’re my best friend, I’d probably let you get away with murder.” Lucas says. “Lets hope we never have to put that to the test, but I appreciate the sentiment. In all seriousness though Lucas, I am so incredibly happy that you’re happy. You are my best friend and I want only good things for you.” Kristina says. “Thank you, and the same goes for you. I know that your life may seem a little empty right now, but take it from someone who has seen rock bottom before, it’ll get better.” Lucas says. Kristina smiles. “Come here.” Kristina says, before pulling Lucas into a hug. “I really don’t know what I’d do without you.” Kristina says. “Lets hope you never have to find out.” Lucas says. “Aren’t you going to say the same thing to me?” Kristina asks. “I can’t because I do know what I’d do without you, back during those years where we thought you were dead. Needless to say, it wasn’t a pleasant experience, but I am so glad you’re back now.” Lucas says. Kristina smiles. “Ditto.” Kristina says.

On the mystery ship, Brody opens a door and leads Lydia into a small dining room with a table filled with food. “Here we are, our own private restaurant. Please, have a seat.” Brody says. Lydia cautiously approaches the table and then sits down. Brody sits across from her. “I am absolutely starving. Don’t be shy darling, dig in.” Brody urges. “How do I know the food hasn’t been poisoned?” Lydia asks. “Oh Lydia, would I really do that to you?” Brody asks. “Absolutely. You’d do it to your own mother if someone paid you enough.” Lydia says. “Someone doesn’t appear to have too much faith in my character.” Brody notes. “That’s because I know you and the things you are capable of. I’m sorry if my guard may be up a little too high, but I think I’m justified. It certainly doesn’t help that I’m here with you instead of home with my loved ones.” Lydia says. “What’s wrong with here?” Brody questions. “I don’t even know where here is, for starters!” Lydia points out. “Sorry, I probably should have clued you in. You see, you and I are actually on a rather large cruise ship. After my supposed death at The Evil Force’s castle a few years back, I took part in a rather lucrative business deal that secured me enough funds to buy this beauty.” Brody says. “This is your boat?” Lydia asks. “It absolutely is! Isn’t she marvelous?” Brody asks. “I didn’t take you as the kind to care that much about sailing the open seas.” Lydia says. “I don’t, but its perfect for transferring precious cargo.” Brody says. “You mean illegal cargo?” Lydia asks. “You’d be amazed how much money people are willing to pay for you to provide their goods with safe passage to the next destination.” Brody says. “Is that what I’m doing here? Did Mia hire you to bring me back to her?” Lydia asks. “I have no idea what you’re talking about. Who’s Mia?” Brody questions. “Don’t play dumb with me, Brody. Your cousin Mia has been holding me hostage for over two years on Stanpatos Isle. I managed to escape the island and obviously she sent you to come and track me down.” Lydia assumes. “In all honesty, I was under the impression that Mia was deader than you and I.” Brody says. “Yeah right.” Lydia mutters. “No, seriously! Didn’t she get shot by my mother? Didn’t she die in the hospital? I mean, with you and I, our deaths were rather ambiguous. With Mia, there was an actual body in the morgue!” Brody notes. “Well courtesy of Doctor Andropov, Mia was able to live to terrorize people for yet another day.” Lydia says. “And she’s the one who’s been keeping you prisoner all this time?” Brody asks. “Yes! You mean to tell me you really had no idea?” Lydia asks. “None in the slightest!” Brody says. “Then what am I doing here?” Lydia asks. “I found you! It was in the middle of a bad storm, I found you unconscious on some small canoe in the middle of the ocean. I managed to get you on board my ship and I set you up in one of the rooms. You’re welcome, I saved your life!” Brody says. “Well if that is all true, I guess I do owe you thanks.” Lydia says. “See? Contrary to popular belief, I’m not all that bad.” Brody says. “This coming from the man who just admitted to transporting illegal cargo for criminals?” Lydia asks. Brody smirks. “I said I wasn’t all that bad, I never said I wasn’t bad.” Brody says. “So now that we got all that clarified, its time we talk about what comes next.” Lydia says. “That is an excellent idea.” Brody says. “So what’s the plan here? Are you going to bring me home?” Lydia asks. “Something like that.” Brody says. “What does that even mean?” Lydia asks. “Well after I found you floating in the water, a thought occurred to me. I’d be willing to wager that your mother would pay a boat load of money for your safe return, wouldn’t you agree?” Brody asks. Lydia rolls her eyes. “Of course its all about the money for you…” Lydia mutters. “Come on, Lydia! This is an easy pay day! I call Madeline, I tell her that her daughter is alive and I will reunite mother and child in exchange for a small fee of ten million dollars! I get rich, you get to reunite with mummy dearest, and then we all win in the end!” Brody says. “Yeah, I’m not sure I’m too crazy over the thought of my mother being the one I reunite with first. Don’t get me wrong, I do want to see her, I’d just be worried that she wouldn’t let me reunite with everyone else that I care about, specifically my fiance Lucas. And I assume that if that were the case, you probably wouldn’t go out of your way to tell anyone in Fantastic that I’m alive.” Lydia says. “Nah.” Brody says. “Yeah, just as I figured. So instead of dropping me off with my mother in Greece where I may end up trading one kidnapper for another, how about you and I work out a deal of our own?” Lydia asks. “I’m listening.” Brody says. “Bring me back to Fantastic City and I will pay you so much money that you will never want money ever again.” Lydia says. Brody laughs. “Are you serious? Trust me love, there will never be a point where I’ll never want money ever again. Its just not possible.” Brody says. “Okay, so I’ll pay you enough where you will be content for a little while. Brody, I am willing to pay you anything. Just name your price and I will match it, just as long as it means me going home to Fantastic.” Lydia says. “I do have the power to make that happen, don’t I? This boat could easily provide you transportation back to Fantastic City, and luckily for you, Mia has no idea that you are here with me. In fact, she probably thinks you died out at sea.” Brody says. “Exactly! For the first time in years, I finally have the chance to reclaim my life! But that can only happen if you agree to help me. Please Brody, do the right thing! Bring me home to the people I care about! If you did that, not only would I pay you handsomely, you’d be seen as a hero in the eyes of everyone in Fantastic!” Lydia says. “What makes you so sure I care about being a hero?” Brody wonders. “You mean to tell me that the thought of being accepted into the Goo family isn’t at all appealing to you?” Lydia asks. “Please, it’d take a lot more than bringing you back for that lot of hypocrites to ever give me the time of day.” Brody says. “It’d be a start though. What do you say? Do you want to help me?” Lydia asks. “No, not particularly. With that being said, I do see certain advantages to bringing you back to that dump you call a home, the money being the biggest factor of course.” Brody says. “So then we have a deal?” Lydia asks. “Woah, slow down now! I never said anything like that. This is a pretty big decision to make, I’m gonna need some time to ponder it.” Brody says. “How much time?” Lydia wonders. “Hm, I don’t know. Maybe days, maybe weeks, hell, maybe even months.” Brody says. “I don’t have time for that!” Lydia says. “Really? Because it doesn’t look like you have anywhere else to be at the moment. In fact, given that you’ve been dead for two years, I’m guessing your calendar is looking pretty barren.” Brody notes. Lydia sighs. “So that’s it? You aren’t going to give me an answer?” Lydia asks. Brody stands up. “I’ll let you know when I make my decision. In the meantime, enjoy your food. Once you’re finished, I trust you know your way back to your room.” Brody says. “You aren’t going to escort me back?” Lydia asks. “Why bother? Where are you gonna run? We’re in the middle of the ocean, you wouldn’t get very far if you tried to escape. But please, don’t let any of this bring you down. Feel free to tour the boat, enjoy the divine view from the deck! I want you to feel like you’re at home. Because either way, it looks like you’re going to be here for a while. Ciao.” Brody says, before walking out, leaving Lydia behind…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down