QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 01

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 01 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 01

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:15 pm

"I know you think that Daisy did this, but I'm not gonna let that change my opinion of her. I love her, and I know she wouldn't do this." Andy says. Rebecca sighs. "I really wish it wouldn't come to this. Play it!" Rebecca yells. Suddenly, over the speakers, a recording of Dylan and Daisy's conversation from the prior episode begins to play, where Dylan admits to framing Bethany, and Daisy admits to gas lighting Rebecca. Andy's eyes widen. "What....where's that coming from? Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!" Daisy yells. Bethany appears in the doorway, holding her phone. "That's okay, I'm pretty sure Andy has heard enough. Sorry for hijacking your speakers, by the way, we just needed to get our point across." Bethany says. "We?" Daisy asks. "Bethany and I knew that the recording was the only way to convince Andy of your guilt." Rebecca says. "You...you bitch!" Daisy yells. Andy turns towards Daisy. "Oh my God, its true...you're the one that gas-lit Rebecca!" Andy realizes! "Andy, maybe we should go somewhere to talk about this privately." Daisy says. "Why? So you can manipulate him some more?" Bethany asks. "This has NOTHING to do with you!" Daisy yells. "Really? Have you forgotten that I'm the one you framed for your crimes? This has everything to do with me, you crazy bitch!" Bethany yells. Daisy turns towards Andy. "I know that this looks bad, but we will have plenty of time to talk about this, after the wedding." Daisy says. "Nice try, but I have no intention of finishing this ceremony. If Andy decides he wants to marry you still, you can find someone else to perform the ceremony." Victor says. "How could you say that? You can't honestly believe those two! You are supposed to be on my side!" Daisy yells. Andy grabs Daisy, and turns her towards him. "Forget about everyone else in the room! I want you to talk to me, and tell me the truth." Andy says. "Andy..." Daisy begins to say. "Now, Daisy!" Andy barks.
A tear falls down Daisy's cheek. "None of this was supposed to happen! You and I were supposed to be happy, we were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together!" Daisy says. "So then why did it happen?" Andy asks. "She screwed everything up..." Daisy admits. "She? You mean Rebecca?" Andy asks. "Yes, I mean Rebecca! Everything was going fine until she was released from the asylum! The second she came back into your life, it started to feel like I was losing you!" Daisy admits. "I'm gonna need you to walk me through this, because I'm really not understanding." Andy says. "Right after Rebecca was released, the first thing she did was go to see you! Then, on top of everything, the two of you hugged, right in front of me!" Daisy yells. "We share a daughter, of course we hugged!" Andy points out. "She divorced you, Andy! Do you remember what an awful place you were in when your uncle first introduced us? You were a mess, and it is all because of her!" Daisy yells. "Rebecca thought she was going to be locked up for decades. I hated that she wanted a divorce, but I understood why she did it." Andy says. "See? That right there is another thing! The divorce wasn't your choice! You just went along with it because Rebecca insisted! But, now that she had been released, you could have another shot with her!" Daisy says. "I was happy that Rebecca was released, for a number of reasons, but I was with you! I had no plans of leaving you!" Andy says. "Just because you didn't plan to doesn't mean you didn't want to! It wasn't just the hugs, Andy, it was the way you looked at her! You looked at Rebecca in a way that you never looked at me, even before she came back. So yeah, I decided that for us to be happy, I needed to get rid of her! I felt like I didn't have a choice!" Daisy says. "You did have a choice, Daisy. You could have come to ME. If you were insecure about our relationship, you could've confided in me, and I swear to you, I would've listened." Andy says. "Yeah...you would've listened, but would it have done any good? Sure, you could've told me that Rebecca was your past, but I know better than anyone that words are meaningless. You know what they say, actions speak louder than words, and your actions were speaking crystal clear." Daisy says. "If you were so sure that I didn't want to be with you, why did you stay? Why resort to such extremes?" Andy asks. "Because I love you, that's why! Do you realize that you are the first person that has ever cared about me my whole entire life? My father is an evil bastard that barely even tolerated me, and when I finally got away from him, I went to law school, and I didn't have a personal life. No friends, no family, no one! You were the first person that has ever made me feel loved, at least before SHE came back!" Daisy cries, while pointing at Rebecca. "I get why you felt insecure, but everything you did...its inexcusable!" Andy says. "I know it might look that way..." Daisy says. "Oh my God, do you even hear yourself? There is no defending what you did! You made everyone think that Rebecca had suffered a relapse! Hell, you made Rebecca think she had suffered a relapse! You were willing to let my daughter grow up without her mother all because you were insecure and vindictive. What is wrong with you? Its one thing to do that to Rebecca, but how could you do that to Ava, a freaking child?!" Andy asks. "I know that Ava would've lost her mother, but I was ready to step up and be a mother to her! I would've loved her like my own!" Daisy says. "Don't you dare act like you give a damn about my daughter. If you cared about her, you wouldn't have tried to take her mother from her! You were only thinking of one person during all of this, and that was yourself!" Andy yells. "I...I was thinking about you." Daisy whimpers. "Yeah, a little too much." Bethany adds. "SHUT UP!" Daisy screams. Andy shakes his head. "I never really knew you at all, did I? Because the woman I fell in love with would never do these horrible things." Andy says. "I made some mistakes, I get that. But, we love each other, and I...I really think we can work through this!" Daisy says. "Then you're delusional. There is nothing for us to work through, because I am done with you." Andy says. Daisy's eyes grow cold, and she turns towards Rebecca. "You did this." Daisy mutters. "All I did was expose you for the monster you are." Rebecca says. "And let me guess, now you are gonna gloat." Daisy assumes. Rebecca shakes her head. "No. All I'm interested in is seeing you get exactly what you deserve." Rebecca says. Rebecca winds her arm back, and then punches Daisy! Daisy falls, and plummets right into the wedding cake! Bethany pulls out her phone. "Say cheese!" Bethany says, as she takes a picture of Daisy, lying on the floor, covered in cake. "Hm, I think I might have a new screensaver. Thanks Rebecca, I owe you a martini!" Bethany says. Daisy stands up, her eyes burning with anger. "You bitch! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Daisy screams, as she attacks Rebecca!

At the cemetery, Brady is stunned by Florence's revelation. "No...that's impossible! Kristina can't be alive!" Brady says. "Trust me, she is! The spirits told me so!" Florence says. "I don't care what the damn spirits said, my wife can't be alive! I...I was there when she died. She was in the hospital, she was surrounded by doctors. If she didn't die, somebody would've noticed!" Brady yells. "The spirits tell me that she did die...her spirit crossed over, but at some point, she was returned to her body, and she has remained there ever since." Florence says. "That's a load of bull!" Brady says. "It is the truth! I understand that you are in shock, but now is not the time to argue with me! Your wife needs your help!" Florence yells. "What do you mean? Are you saying that Kristina is in some kinda danger?" Brady asks. "The spirits were not clear on that. All they would tell is that...she's apparently a different person." Florence says.

At Stanpatos Enterprises, the door opens, and everyone is stunned. "What the hell?" Josephine asks. The person who entered the room walks to the head of the conference table, and sits down, where it is revealed that it is Kristina! "Kristina?!" A shocked Alexios asks. Kristina smirks. "Obviously, there's been some kind of a misunderstanding, which is to be expected with dullards such as yourselves." Kristina says. "I don't understand...you're supposed to be dead!" Lydia notes. "Who is this? Because clearly, she's not The Evil Force!" Dylan points out. Kristina chuckles. "That's where you're mistaken, fool. I am The Evil Force." Kristina reveals! "Kristina, obviously you are confused. There is no way that you could be The Evil Force." Josephine says. "Hello Josephine Cat, or is it just Josephine now? It has been quite some time since I last saw you. I believe the last time was The Artic. You, Dylan, Andy, and myself made some fond memories there, hm? It is such a shame that the three of you managed to thwart me." Evil Kristina says. "Oh please, you could've read all of that on the internet." Lydia says. "Lydia, right? I was so sorry to hear about your plane crash. What a tragic accident that must have been." Evil Kristina says. "If you are really The Evil Force, then you know it wasn't an accident." Lydia says. "Are you implying that someone attempted to kill you? I would not know anything about that." Evil Kristina says. "Of course you wouldn't, because you're not The Evil Force! The Evil Force is an 80 year old man, and you...you don't even look 40, and you're a woman! Now, I realize that there are operations to change one's appearance, and gender, but nothing could pull off a change quite this drastic!" Dylan says. Evil Kristina smiles, and turns towards Dylan. "Hello Dylan, it has been a long time. The last time you and I came face to face was in the junk yard, when you shot me numerous times." Evil Kristina says. "I wouldn't remember that." Dylan says. "I assume you recall our phone call, right after Lydia's plane crash took place." Evil Kristina says."Oh my God...that was you." Dylan realizes. "Now you know why I disguised my voice. I was not yet ready to reveal myself to you, or to anyone, for that matter. I needed to ensure that I had controlling interest in Stanpatos Enterprises, before I made my return." Evil Kristina says. "That begs the question, then. If you really are The Evil Force, then how the hell do you look like Kristina Cat?" Alexios asks.

"What do you mean Kristina is a different person?" Brady asks. "I don't know the specifics." Florence says. "Well find out the specifics! If you expect me to believe that my wife is alive, you're gonna have to give me something more concrete than that!" Brady says. "I really wish I could, but this is all the spirits will tell me! Believe me, if I knew something more, I would tell you!" Florence says. "Or maybe, you're just conning me! You'd have to be one sick puppy to give someone false hope that the love of their life is alive!" Brady yells. "What would I gain by doing that? You haven't paid me any money, nor do I expect you to! I offered you my services for free!" Florence points out. "I don't know, maybe you get some kinda sick pleasure from doing this kinda thing." Brady suggests. "Trust me, I am not lying. I don't know how, but your Kristina is alive, she is out there somewhere, and I feel that she desperately needs your help." Florence says. Lucas arrives. "Is there a problem here?" Lucas asks. "No, she was just leaving." Brady says. "Indeed I was. Please, don't disregard everything I have told you. It would be a mistake." Florence says, before walking away. "Fancy meeting you, twice in one day." Brady tells Lucas. "Well, after we talked about Kristina earlier, I figured I would stop by her grave, and drop off some flowers." Lucas says. "Lucky for us, we might not have to come by here anymore." Brady says. "What do you mean?" Lucas asks. "That woman that was just here? She says she's a psychic, and she claims that Kristina is still alive." Brady reveals.

"Let me resolve some confusion. The reason that I bear a striking resemblance to Katerina Cat is because this was once her vessel." Evil Kristina reveals. "Did you possess her?" Dylan asks. "It must've been quite the achievement, possessing a dead body." Alexios says. "Except as you can clearly see, Kristina is not dead. At least, not physically. Psychologically, there isn't a single trace left of her in this body." Evil Kristina says. "How the hell is that possible? You are doing a lot of talking, but you aren't giving us any answers." Josephine says. "After my demise at Dylan's hand, my beloved son saught to resurrect me. He brought me to a brilliant scientist, hoping that the scientist would be able to reverse my injuries. Unfortunately, due to my age, and the severity of my injuries, my original body was rendered useless. That is when they came up with the inspired idea to distill my consciousness from my original body, and transfer it into a new vessel. Ultimately, Kristina ended up serving as my host." Evil Kristina says. "That doesn't explain how Kristina is alive, though. She was one of the many people that Joe Fish killed when he poisoned the city." Lydia recalls. "Indeed. But, unlike my body, Kristina's was still salvageable. She was brought back from the brink of death, and when the procedure to transfer my essence into a new body had been perfected, I was brought back to life via Kristina's healthy vessel." Evil Kristina reveals. "That's ludicrous." Dylan says. "Of course a simpleton like you would believe that. No, what it is is genius. I have transcended my own mortality via this innovative procedure, and as a result, I am now immortal." Evil Kristina announces. "Lets see how immortality serves you in prison, because that is where you are going." Josephine says. Evil Kristina chuckles. "I am sorry to disappoint you, but I am not going anywhere. You see, biologically, I am still Kristina Cat, and as a result, no court of law will prosecute me for crimes I committed in my original body. I'm afraid they aren't equipped to deal with cases such as my own. Therefore, I am not only immortal, but also untouchable." Evil Kristina reveals!

Back at the castle, Daisy has grabbed a hold of Rebecca's throat. "I am going to make you pay for this!" Daisy yells. Rebecca manages to remove Daisy's hands from her throat, and then Daisy slaps her! Daisy goes to slap her again, but Rebecca catches her hand! "I don't think so." Rebecca says. Andy runs over to them, and pushes them apart. "That's enough!" Andy says. "Oh come on! I was just about to start recording! You know how quickly this would go viral?" Bethany asks. "It won't be enough until Rebecca pays for ruining my life!" Daisy growls. "You really do lack self awareness, don't you? You don't realize by now that it was your actions that ruined your life? I didn't do a thing to come between you and Andy, you did that all on your own!" Rebecca yells. "Period!" Bethany adds. "All I did was try and protect my relationship! Andy and I were in love long before you were released from the nut house! You came back and ruined everything!" Daisy yells. "I never made a SINGLE pass at Andy! I saw that he had moved on, and I wasn't about to try and change his mind. I'm sorry that you felt insecure, Daisy, I really am, but how does that give you the right to take a wrecking ball to my life? Do you have any idea how hard I have worked to recover after what happened with Andre? It killed me to think that I might've suffered a relapse! That I wouldn't be able to be there for my daughter! But, none of that would matter to you, because you don't have a heart! Anyone who would prey upon someone else's mental illness has to be an absolute psychopath, and it sickens me to think that you actually spent time with my daughter. If I knew the kind of person you really were, I never would have let you anywhere near Ava!" Rebecca says. Daisy smugly smiles. "Are you jealous?" Daisy asks. "Excuse me?!" Rebecca asks. "Lets be real, Rebecca. I have spent more time with your husband and your daughter over the past few years than you have. While you were locked away in an insane asylum because you snapped and murdered your own brother, I went with Andy to visit Ava in the hospital, numerous times! While she was in that coma, I was there for her more than her own mother was because you decided to go and murder your own brother! So, tell me again who the crazy one is, Rebecca!" Daisy says. "Believe it or not, I actually regret killing Andre. Despite what he did to Ava, it was not my place to kill him, and that is a regret that I will hold until I go to my grave. You, on the other hand? I don't hear any remorse from you! All I hear are excuses!" Rebecca yells. "If you are waiting on an apology, you can expect it when hell freezes over. I don't feel bad for you one bit." Daisy says. "My God, you really are a monster. I can't believe I was about to marry you!" Andy says. "We can still be married! Forget about all of this, Andy! No matter what came out today, I am still the same woman you fell in love with." Daisy says. "That's not true. The woman I fell in love with was kind, loving, compassionate, but that was just what you wanted people to think. It amazes me, honestly...the woman I am looking at now is NOTHING like the woman I proposed to! I don't even know who you are anymore!" Andy says. "That's not true!" Daisy claims. "It is true. The woman standing in front of me is evil, vile, and disgusting. The truth is, I fell in love with an illusion. The Daisy Nichols I loved was never real." Andy says. "You...you don't mean that. Please tell me you still love me...tell me you still care!" Daisy begs. "This is probably a bad time, but since you tossed me into jail for this, I'm pretty sure what Daisy did to Rebecca was a crime. So...can you just arrest her now? I know that this is your wedding and all, which is why I decided to help out." Bethany says, as she hands Andy a pair of handcuffs. "I figured you wouldn't have a set on your tux." Bethany says. Daisy wraps her arms around Andy. "Please don't do this, I'm begging you! We can work this out, I swear! Just give me a chance! Don't destroy the only good thing I have ever had in my life!" Daisy sobs. Andy peels Daisy off of him, and begins to handcuff her. "Daisy Nichols, you are under arrest..." Andy says, as he reads a devastated Daisy her rights...

"Kristina can't be alive, that's impossible." Lucas notes. "I know, but that psychic lady says otherwise." Brady says. "Well, how much did you pay her?" Lucas asks. "Nothing! I ran into her here, she said that she hangs out here to reach out to dead loved ones, she tries to reach Kristina, and then she tells me that Kristina isn't on the other side! And you wanna know the weirdest part? She said that Kristina is not only alive, but she's apparently a whole different person!" Brady says. "That does sound odd. Do you believe her?" Lucas asks. "I don't know, man. I mean, the lady had no reason to lie. But, at the same time, I was in the room when Kristina died!" Brady notes. "True, but stranger things have happened. Dylan died in Lydia's arms, but he is alive and well. Well, except for the amnesia." Lucas notes. "Are you saying this lady might be right?" Brady asks. "I'm just suggesting you not be so quick to rule it out." Lucas says. Brady sighs. "I don't wanna rule it out, man. But...I can't get my hopes up. I can't convince myself that Kristina is alive, only to find out that she isn't! It'd be like losing her all over again!" Brady admits. "So what are you going to do?" Lucas asks. "I don't know...a part of me wants to just tuck this away in the back of my mind, and forget all about it. But, if that woman is right, not only is Kristina alive, but she might be in trouble." Brady says. "The psychic told you that Kristina was a whole different person, right?" Lucas asks. "That's right." Brady confirms. "Well, lets say that Kristina is alive. Maybe the same people that brought Dylan back brought her back, also. And maybe, like Dylan, she has amnesia, and that's why she is a different person." Lucas suggests.

Lydia turns towards Josephine. "This can't be right! The Evil Force can't just skate because he is in someone else's body!" Lydia says. "Unfortunately, I think he has a point. This is an...unusual case, and in the eyes of the law, this person is technically Kristina Cat, and likely wouldn't be able to stand trial for the crimes that The Evil Force committed." Josephine says. "What about the plane crash that nearly killed Lydia and Lucas?! That had to have been this version of The Evil Force!" Alexios points out. "Unless you have any evidence proving I was involved in that tragic accident, I can't be charged." Evil Kristina says. "You admitted it to me!" Dylan points out. "I remember the phone conversation we had, but I don't recall admitting to such a thing." Evil Kristina lies. "This is absurd!" Lydia says. "It seems perfectly reasonable to me. Now, are we all clear on my current legal situation, or do I need to go into greater detail for those of you that have not been paying attention?" Evil Kristina asks. "We're good, thanks." Dylan says. Alexios stands up, and walks over to Evil Kristina. "Kristina, if you are still in there, you need to fight this bastard off! I know you are strong enough!" Alexios says. "Don't waste your breath, Kristina is gone, and I am The Evil Force." Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina turns towards Dylan. "Now that that's been settled, I would like to discuss my current position as a majority shareholder in Stanpatos Enterprises. Dylan, I suggest you pay close attention, for this directly concerns you." Evil Kristina says. Dylan rolls his eyes. "Due to the fact that I control the majority of the shares in the company, I am now in complete control. As a result, my first action as the majority shareholder is to remove Dylan as CEO of the company, and to instate myself as his replacement." Evil Kristina announces! "You can't do that!" Dylan argues. "You and I both know that I can, and I just did. Besides, I think I am much more qualified, considering you are an amnesiac." Evil Kristina says. "I'd argue the amnesiac is more qualified than the freaky Kristina/Evil Force hybrid." Dylan says. "I see your wit has developed quite a bit since our last encounter." Evil Kristina says. "Again, I wouldn't remember that." Dylan says. "Well, unless there are any other questions, I really should be going." Evil Kristina says. "Thank God." Dylan says. Evil Kristina stands up. "Dylan, I hope you will have your desk cleaned out by tomorrow morning. If not, I will arrange for security to remove your things. Have a lovely evening." Evil Kristina says, before walking out. "Did that really just happened? Kristina is alive and she thinks she is The Evil Force?" Alexios asks. "I don't think she just thinks she is." Dylan says. "I have to get down to the station, and give an update on this. Let me know if there is any new development regarding this new Evil Force that I should know about." Josephine says. "Sure thing." Alexios says. Josephine walks out. "So, where do we go from here? How do we get The Evil Force out of the company?" Dylan questions.

"What do you know about the people who took Dylan?" Brady asks. "Nothing. When Dylan came back, he explained that he was being held against his will in some medical facility, but he managed to escape." Lucas says. "Did he ever lead the cops back to that facility?" Brady asks. "The WPA checked it out, but by the time they got there, it had been abandoned. To this day, we have no idea who brought Dylan back, or why." Lucas says. "They never made contact again?" Brady asks. "No, and from what I understand, Dylan didn't pursue the matter because he didn't want to focus on that chapter of his life." Lucas says. "The old Dylan Stanpatos never would've left that alone. He wouldn't have stopped until he found out who was responsible." Brady points out. "Exactly. Since he's come back, Dylan has basically been a different person! So, who's to say that the same thing didn't happen to Kristina? And who's to say that the same people aren't responsible?" Lucas asks. "You make a good point, but who would do something like that?" Brady wonders. "One name that has been popping up a lot recently is The Evil Force. I don't know if you've heard, he's been gunning for Stanpatos Enterprises. Plus, it wouldn't be the first time he's abducted Kristina. He kidnapped her back when I was first getting to know her, he made me think he had killed her, but he actually handed her over to Madeline Masters." Lucas recalls. "Where is he now? Any idea?" Brady asks. "Rumor has it, he's returning to Fantastic today for a board meeting at Stanpatos Enterprises. In fact, he should already be over there." Lucas reveals. "If he did go to that meeting, he was probably taken into police custody, right?" Brady asks. "Assuming nothing went wrong." Lucas says. "I don't know. I just don't wanna get my hopes up only to find out I'm chasing a ghost." Brady says. "I get what you mean. If I were you, I'd take some time to think it over." Lucas says. "Well lets say you were me. You thought it over for a bit, what's your next move?" Brady asks. "If it were me, I'd want to find out if my wife is alive. Take care." Lucas says, before walking away. Brady looks down at Kristina's headstone. "I want to believe so badly that you are out there, but the last thing I want is to be disappointed. Maybe...maybe I should look into having your grave exhumed, it might be my best bet at finding out if you are actually in that coffin." Brady says. Brady's phone begins to ring. He checks the caller ID, and sees Josephine's name. "Josephine? Why's she calling me?" Brady wonders. Before Brady can answer, he hears footsteps. He turns, and his eyes widen when he sees Kristina! "Oh my God, Kristina?" Brady asks. Kristina doesn't respond, as Brady walks over to her, and touches her face. "My God...it really is you. You're alive!" Brady exclaims, before pulling Kristina into a kiss! Kristina pulls away from Brady, before punching him! "Lay one more finger on me, and it will be the last thing you EVER do!" Evil Kristina coldly threatens!

At the Fantastic P.D, Daisy is having her mugshot taken, as Andy looks on. "Is this really necessary?" Daisy asks. "You're a lawyer, Daisy, you know it is." Andy says. "Can I at least take a shower to wash this cake off of me?" Daisy asks. "This isn't a spa, you take a shower when you are scheduled to." Andy says. "A change of clothes would suffice." Daisy says. "Sure, as long as you don't mind prison garb." Andy says. "How can you be this cold towards me? An hour ago, you and I were the happiest couple on the planet!" Daisy claims. "That was before I found out that you've been lying to me for months. Am I just supposed to look the other way?" Andy asks. "All I'm asking for is the chance to work this out." Daisy says. "There is no working this out! You tried to convince the mother of my child that she was suffering from a breakdown! Am I just supposed to say no harm, no foul? You know, since your plan didn't completely work. Rebecca did figure out that she was being gas-lit." Andy notes. "I'm asking that you not let Rebecca taint your view of me!" Daisy says. "YOU tainted my view of you! We could've been happy, if you had just come to me with your insecurities! Instead, you took matters into your own hands, and you ruined everything!" Andy says. "I didn't ruin a thing! Rebecca was the one that came between us!" Daisy argues. Andy chuckles. "Oh my God...unbelievable. It boggles my mind that I was actually going to marry you!" Andy says. "So, now that things between us have gone south, do you plan on getting back together with Rebecca?" Daisy asks. "I don't know what I'm doing, Daisy. You blindsided me so much, I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore! But what I do know is that no matter what comes next for me, its none of your business." Andy says. Andy turns towards an officer. "Take her to her cell." Andy says. "What about my arraignment?!" Daisy asks. "All the courts are closed for the day. Next time you get exposed for committing a crime, try to make sure its early in the day." Andy says. "Andy, please...please don't do this!" Daisy cries. Andy turns towards the officer. "Get her out of here." Andy says. Josephine walks in, and sees a sobbing Daisy being dragged out of the room. "Was that Daisy?!" Josephine asks. "Yup..." Andy confirms. "What happened? Did she get a little too tipsy at the wedding reception, and do something stupid?" Josephine asks. "There wasn't a wedding reception because there wasn't a wedding, and Daisy was completely sober when she did something stupid. She's the one that gas lit Rebecca." Andy reveals. "Oh my God, Andy, I'm so sorry." Josephine says. "Me too. I...I have no idea where I am going to go from here." Andy says. "Have you talked to Rebecca?" Josephine asks. "Not yet. I don't even know what I'm supposed to say to her. My fiancee has been torturing her for months, and I had no idea. She must think I'm a total idiot." Andy says. "You aren't an idiot, and Rebecca knows that. Everyone thought Daisy was pretty much perfect." Josephine notes. "Not everyone was engaged to her, or lived with her, or slept in the same bed as her! I was closer to Daisy than anyone, and I never saw the signs...enough about her, where's The Evil Force?" Andy asks.
"Um...not here." Josephine says. "What?! Why not? Did he not show up at the meeting?" Andy asks. "Its a really complicated situation. To start, Kristina Cat is alive." Josephine reveals. "What? Does Brady know?" Andy asks. "I tried calling him, but he didn't pick up." Josephine says. "Well, its fantastic that she is alive. I don't understand what this has to do with The Evil Force." Andy says. "That's just it. Somehow, Kristina and The Evil Force are one in the same." Josephine reveals. "I'm not following. How could they be the same person?" Andy asks. "Kristina...or rather, The Evil Force, didn't really delve into the specifics. But, apparently, The Master found a way to keep his father alive by transferring his essence and stuff like that into Kristina's body." Josephine reveals. "That doesn't make any sense. Kristina supposedly died two years after The Evil Force did." Andy points out. "Like I said, he didn't go into the specifics. But, trust me when I say that this person...they might look like Kristina, but they do not talk like her. Psychologically, I think this really is The Evil Force." Josephine says. "So how do we get Kristina back?" Andy wonders. "That is an excellent question. I wish it was as easy as just dragging her down here, but since she technically isn't The Evil Force, we can't arrest her based on the crimes he is wanted for. We also don't have enough evidence to tie her to Lucas and Lydia's plane crash." Josephine says. "Did she try to hurt anybody at the meeting?" Andy asks. "No, though Dylan isn't very happy. She fired him as CEO of Stanpatos." Josephine reveals. "Dylan..." Andy mutters. "What is it?" Josephine asks. "I've been so focused on Daisy...I completely forgot that Dylan was implicated as her accomplice." Andy recalls. "What?!" A surprised Josephine asks. "There was a recording played at the wedding, of a conversation Dylan and Daisy had! Dylan was the one who framed Bethany!" Andy says. Andy heads towards the door. "Where are you going?" Josephine asks. "I'm going to confront that son of a bitch!" Andy says, before storming out!

"Why'd you punch me?" Brady asks. "Because I don't appreciate you kissing me without my consent." Evil Kristina says. "Oh my God...you...you really don't remember me, do you?" Brady asks. "No, but from the way you are acting, I assume you must be her husband." Evil Kristina says. "Her husband? Are you trying to tell me you aren't Kristina Cat?!" Brady asks. "This is your wife's body, or at least it use to be. However, it now belongs to me." Evil Kristina says. "What the hell does that even mean? Who do you think you are?!" Brady asks. "I am The Evil Force." Evil Kristina admits! "Lucas told me that The Evil Force might've been involved in bringing you back. Did that bastard brainwash you?!" Brady asks. "I assure you, I have not been brainwashed. I am quite clear regarding who I am." Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina then holds up The Evil Force's headstone. "The reason I came here today was so I could collect this. Considering the reports of my death have clearly been exaggerated, this tombstone has obviously outlived its usefulness." Evil Kristina says. "You really think you're The Evil Force, don't you?" Brady asks. "I am The Evil Force. Thanks to my son, and a brilliant scientist, I was able to defeat death itself and return to Earth. You see, they were able to preserve my very existence, and then download it into the brain of your wife." Evil Kristina says. "No, that's impossible." Brady says. "I am evidence that's no longer the case." Evil Kristina says. "Okay, lets say the story you are telling me is true. Somehow, you put yourself into my wife's body. If that's true, where the hell is Kristina?" Brady asks. "I am sorry to disappoint you, but Kristina no longer exists. You see, in order for me to exist in her body, she needed to be destroyed, and she has been." Evil Kristina says. "I don't believe you. Kristina is too stubborn to be kicked out of her own body by you!" Brady says. "It doesn't matter how stubborn or strong your wife may have been, I was stronger. I'm sorry, Brady, but your beloved Kristina has not returned from the dead...I have. As such, you may resume mourning her." Evil Kristina says, before walking away. "What the hell just happened?" Brady asks himself...

At Rebecca's apartment, Bethany hands Rebecca a martini. "Here is the martini I said I owed you." Bethany says. "If you keep making me drinks every night, you are going to turn me into an alcoholic." Rebecca says. "Please, one drink every night doesn't make you an alcoholic. You can start worrying when you are having cocktails at nine in the morning." Bethany says. Bethany opens her phone, and stares at the photo she took of Daisy. "This is never going to get old. You know, I'm actually thinking about sending this to all the local papers and magazines. You know how quick this picture will go viral?" Bethany asks. "Personally, I think we should just put the picture away for good, so we can put this bad chapter behind us. Daisy has finally been exposed." Rebecca says. "And hopefully, she'll be rotting in prison for the next several years, getting daily beat downs." Bethany says. "Bethany!" Rebecca scolds. "What?! Bitch almost sent me to prison for her mess, she deserves it! Speaking of which, now that Daisy is on her way to prison, what does that mean for you and Andy?" Bethany asks. "Nothing. Andy and I are over." Rebecca says. "Really? Because I got the impression that the only reason you didn't go chasing after Andy after you got out of the asylum is because he was shacked up with Daisy. So, Daisy is the one locked up now, which means now is your chance." Bethany says. Before Rebecca can answer, someone knocks at the door. "Its a little late for visitors." Rebecca notes. "Maybe its Andy." Bethany suggests. "Its not Andy! Andy has too much on his plate to drop by for a visit." Rebecca says. Rebecca walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Alexios. Bethany groans. "And here I was, having a perfect day. Way to ruin it." Bethany says. "I wanted to check in about the whole Andy and Daisy debacle. Did you find proof against her, yet?" Alexios asks. "Before we cover that, what happened with The Evil Force? I heard he was coming to Fantastic." Rebecca says. "He did, at least in spirit." Alexios says. "Is he haunting Stanpatos Enterprises?" Bethany asks. "No, but he is in Kristina Cat's body." Alexios says. "In Kristina Cat's body? You mean Kristina, who is DEAD?" Bethany asks. "I know it sounds crazy." Alexios says. "Let me ask you something, have you started taking some kind of new medication?" Bethany asks. "I am telling you the truth! Somehow, The Master brought his father back by putting his consciousness into Kristina's body! Kristina doesn't just think she's The Evil Force, she thinks like him, she talks like him!" Alexios says. "Right, because you are such an expert The Evil Force. You've never even met the guy!" Bethany points out. "Well Josephine has, and she said those same exact things." Alexios says. "Does Andy know?" Rebecca asks. "I have no idea. Speaking of, did you get the proof you needed to bust Daisy?" Alexios asks.
"Yeah, we exposed her at the wedding." Rebecca says. "I managed to get a recording implicating Daisy AND Dylan." Bethany adds. "So Dylan was involved?" Alexios asks. "Definitely. Unfortunately, he probably won't be arrested, not unless Daisy implicates him." Rebecca says. "Why? You just said you have a recording!" Alexios notes. "It can only be used in court if at least one person in the conversation consented to being recorded, and neither Dylan nor Daisy consented. Fortunately, Daisy confessed to her part in front of four witnesses, which is more than enough to convict her." Rebecca says. "Thank God. I just feel terrible that Dylan used me as a pawn so he could frame Bethany." Alexios says. "Yeah? Well you should! I could be the one on my way to prison right now, if the truth didn't come out!" Bethany points out. Alexios walks over to Bethany. "I'm so sorry. I should've never have doubted you. Bethany, if there is any way I can make this up to you, just name it. If you want, I can even try and help you get back control of Stanpatos Enterprises, assuming we can get rid of The Evil Force." Alexios says. "What about Dylan?" Bethany asks. "Dylan won't be a part of my life for much longer. My loyalty is with you." Alexios says. "Last time you said that, you cheated on me. No, I can get back Stanpatos Enterprises WITHOUT your help." Bethany says. Rebecca sighs, and turns towards Alexios. "Thanks for stopping by, but its getting late." Rebecca says. Alexios nods. "Okay. I'll talk to you soon." Alexios says. Alexios turns towards Bethany. "I know you hate me, but I hope you know that I still care about you, and it kills me that I ever thought the worst of you. I hope someday you can forgive me, but, I'd completely understand if you didn't. Take care, Bethany." Alexios says, before walking out. "He really does care, you know." Rebecca says. "He still hurt me, more than once. I don't want to talk about him right now, I want to talk about us." Bethany says.
"Us?" Rebecca asks. "As crazy as it is, you and I made a pretty good team." Bethany says. "Hm, I guess we did, as crazy as it is." Rebecca says. "Maybe you aren't a snooty, self-righteous bitch after all." Bethany says. "Is that what you thought of me? Well, maybe you aren't complete trash after all." Rebecca says. "Yeah...about that...I don't think I've ever said this, but I'm really sorry about kissing Andy. I caused you guys a lot of problems back then, all because I had a stupid crush on a married man." Bethany says. "I think we've both grown a lot since those days. After this ordeal, I'm willing to call it water under the bridge, if you are." Rebecca says. Suddenly, Bethany hugs Rebecca! "Um, that was unexpected." Rebecca says. "Its just...after Clara left, I don't have any friends left in town, I've managed to alienate pretty much everyone. We are friends, right?" Bethany asks. Rebecca smiles. "You know what? Sure." Rebecca answers. Bethany smiles.

Dylan and Lydia walk into Lydia's living room. "Tonight didn't go as I expected. I thought that The Evil Force would walk into the room, Josephine would arrest him, and we would be done with this. I had no idea that it would turn out Kristina was behind all of this, because she believes she is The Evil Force." Lydia says. "To be fair, you did suggest that maybe it wasn't The Evil Force." Dylan recalls. "But never in a million years did I think that it was Kristina. Wait..." Lydia says. "What?" Dylan asks. "Kristina was Lucas' best friend! He is going to want to know that she is alive!" Lydia says. "I'm sure that someone will tell Lucas eventually. Right now, I just want to forget this night happened. Can I interest you in a cocktail?" Dylan asks. "I thought you'd never ask." Lydia says. Before Dylan can walk over to the mini bar, they hear banging on the front door. "Who could that be, at this time?" Lydia asks. "Girl scouts?" Dylan suggests. "Girl scouts wouldn't knock that loud." Lydia notes. "It could be The Evil Force, stopping by to rub salt in my wound. I'll get it." Dylan says. Dylan walks into the foyer, opens the door, and is immediately punched by Andy! "Oh my God! Andy, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Lydia asks. Andy grabs Dylan, and pushes him up against the wall. "You son of a bitch!" Andy yells. "Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon? I thought you were getting married today!" Dylan says. "Things hit a bit of a hitch when Daisy's little secret came out. You know the one." Andy says. "I have no idea what you are talking about." Dylan claims. "Andy, let him go! I don't want to have to call the police, but I will if you don't let Dylan go." Lydia warns. Andy finally lets Dylan go. "I don't think you'd be so quick to defend him if you knew what he did." Andy says. "Don't listen to anything he says. Obviously, things went south with his fiancee, and he's looking for someone to blame." Dylan claims. "I blame you, you lousy bastard! I know what you did! I know that you framed Bethany for gaslighting Rebecca, so that you could cover for Daisy!" Andy yells. "Wait, what? Your fiancee is the one who gaslit Rebecca? Not Bethany?" Lydia asks. "Yup, and Dylan here covered it up. My guess is he found out what Daisy did, and took advantage. After all, by framing Bethany for Daisy's crimes, he got her outta Stanpatos Enterprises. Well, how's that working out for you, pal? Because Josephine told me that you still lost the job!" Andy says. "I didn't frame Bethany for anything! And for the record, I barely even know your fiancee!" Dylan lies. "You knew her well enough to wrestle with her on the couch over a flash drive!" Andy points out. "What?" Lydia asks. "We explained that!" Dylan points out. "You lied! Just like you've been lying for months! To me, to Rebecca, to Lydia! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Andy says. "Do you have proof that Dylan did the things you are accusing him of?" Lydia asks. "Rebecca and Bethany played a recording of Dylan and Daisy going over their little scheme. Lucky for you, the recording can't be used in court, and Daisy hasn't implicated you, yet." Andy says. "That's because I'm innocent." Dylan lies. "There isn't nothing innocent about you! You know, looking at you...I don't see a single glimpse of the Dylan I use to call my best friend. You are a cold hearted, ruthless opportunist, and I hope you burn in hell! Lydia, if you know what's good for you, you'll kick him to the curb. This scum deserves to be alone." Andy says, before storming out. "Well, that was tense. Now I could really use a cocktail, how about you?" Dylan asks. Lydia then slaps Dylan! "You bastard!" Lydia growls.

Brady walks into the Goo Living Room, and finds that only Victor is there. "Did Andy and Daisy call it a night already?" Brady asks. "There wasn't a wedding." Victor reveals. "Huh?" Brady asks. "As it turns out, Daisy was the one who gaslit Rebecca, and she framed Bethany Wilson." Victor reveals. "Holy crap. Where's everyone now?" Brady asks. "Daisy is in jail, and Andy was the one who carted her there. The better question is, where the hell were you? You were supposed to be the witness!" Victor reminds him. "Kinda sorry I didn't get to witness that mess." Brady says. "That isn't funny! What was so important that you missed your cousin's wedding?" Victor asks. "I stopped by the cemetery to visit Kristina's grave." Brady admits. "You were at the cemetery for HOURS?" Victor asks. "Yeah Dad, I was. It was a lot more complicated than a simple visit." Brady says. "What happened?" Victor asks. "Kristina is alive." Brady reveals. "Have you been drinking?" Victor asks. "What kinda question is that?" Brady asks. "A valid one! I understand that you have been having a difficult time since coming back to Fantastic, so it makes sense to me that you might go back to alcohol, and hallucinate Kristina." Victor says. "Do I smell like booze to you? Do I look freaking drunk to you?!" Brady asks. "No, but it makes more sense than Kristina being alive!" Victor notes. "I get that it sounds crazy, but its true! There's just one slight problem." Brady says. "What?" Victor asks. "Kristina has no idea who I am." Brady reveals. "Another amnesiac?" Victor asks. "Sort of." Brady says. "What do you mean sort of? You either have amnesia, or you don't!" Victor says. "Kristina remembers A past, but she doesn't remember hers. She thinks she is The Evil Force." Brady says. "How is that possible?" Victor asks. "I don't know! But, she seems to have his memories, his mannerisms, everything!" Brady says. "Wait...does that mean Kristina has been behind everything that's been going on lately? The attack on Stanpatos Enterprises? Trying to have Lucas and Lydia killed?" Victor asks. "I don't know, she didn't mention any of that." Brady says. "So, what now? Where do you go from here?" Victor asks. "I'll tell you where I'm gonna go. I'm gonna get my wife back, and erase that monster from existence." Brady says.

Evil Kristina walks into the Stanpatos Study, and The Master emerges from the secret tunnel. "What are you doing, lurking within the passageways?" Evil Kristina asks. "I heard footsteps, I wasn't sure if it was you or not." The Master says. "One could never accuse you of not being cautious." Evil Kristina says. The Master pours two drinks, and hands Evil Kristina one. "Here you go, Father." The Master says. "Thank you, my son." Evil Kristina says. "So, how did things go at Stanpatos Enterprises? As chaotic as we'd hoped?" The Master asks. "Naturally, everyone was stunned to discover my new appearance." Evil Kristina says. "Of course. They were all expecting The Evil Force, not Kristina Cat." The Master says. "I am The Evil Force, son. Kristina is now nothing more than a distant memory." Evil Kristina says. "I'm aware. But, I assume that the citizens of this city won't be so quick to give up on her. Kristina had some passionate allies, including her best friend, Lucas Cambino, and of course her husband." The Master says. "Speaking of, I encountered the husband at the cemetery earlier." Evil Kristina says. "What were you doing down there?" The Master asks. "Retrieving my tombstone. Anyway, that ape kissed me, assuming that I was his wife." Evil Kristina says. "I can understand why he would make that mistake. You do bear a striking resemblance." The Master says. "Which would not be the case if I had been given a more suitable host!" Evil Kristina points out. "I understand that you are dissatisfied with your current situation." The Master says. "I am more than dissatisfied! I have been forced to occupy the feeble body of Kristina Cat, I am furious! Once upon a time, this woman was supposed to be nothing more than a mere pawn in a much grander scheme, and now, she has become the sole reason that I am able to exist in this world!" Evil Kristina yells. "I apologize that I was forced to use Kristina, but you must remember that she was not the original candidate for this procedure. I had Doctor Andropov resurrect Dylan Stanpatos so that he could act as your host, once the procedure had been perfected!" The Master recalls. "Though I despise Dylan Stanpatos, he would have made for a more suitable host than Kristina Cat." Evil Kristina notes. "I agree. However, that all went south once Dylan escaped Andropov's facility. He made it home before I could intercept him, and by that point, it would have been too risky to abduct him once again! His loved ones knew he was alive, if he had disappeared, they would surely come searching for him." The Master says. "How convenient that you had Kristina in reserve." Evil Kristina notes. "After Kristina's death, I arranged for Andropov to resurrect her in preparation for your return. I remembered that you abducted her before, so I thought you may find her to be useful. At the time, I had no idea that I would be forced to have Andropov transfer you into Kristina!" The Master says. "You didn't suspect that Dylan may escape? You remember the trouble he has caused us in the past!" Evil Kristina notes. "Dylan had amnesia due to Andropov bringing him back from the dead, I did not think he would pose much of a problem." The Master says. "Clearly, he proved you wrong." Evil Kristina says. "Perhaps, but Kristina didn't. The coma she fell into after Andropov brought her back tuned out to be quite convenient. By the time she regained consciousness. the procedure to bring you back had been perfected, and we were in need of someone to act as your host. Kristina's awakening was like a blessing from heaven." The Master says. "I'm not sure I agree." Evil Kristina says.
The Master sighs. "With all due respect, Father, if not for me, the last time you ever dwelled on this planet would have been when Dylan shot you. After he killed you, I was resilient in ensuring that you were brought back! I could not allow you to die, when you had not yet completed your goals!" The Master says. "World domination." Evil Kristina says. "Precisely!" The Master responds. "I apologize if I may sound ungrateful. I am in your debt for resurrecting me, my son. I am thankful to have at least one loyal child, and I hope you understand that everything I have done, everything I have planned, is about providing you with a future of nothing but infinite possibilities. The world shall be ours." Evil Kristina says. The Master smiles. "I am certain of that. Speaking of, I spoke to Andropov. He seems confident that Frostbite will finish development this year." The Master says. "Excellent. Frostbite will be the beginning of our reign over this planet. Once it has been activated, nations across the globe will bow before us, their new dictators. But, there is one person missing from my royal court." Evil Kristina says. "Surely, you aren't referring to your daughter." The Master says. "Of course not, that girl has no place within our dynasty. However, I think it goes without saying that every king needs a queen standing by his side." Evil Kristina says. "I wasn't aware you were interested in courting a queen." The Master notes. "Coming so close to death changes one's priorities, as well as their perspective. I have now realized that I want someone to rule this planet by my side. Someone beautiful, someone ruthless, the perfect empress." Evil Kristina says. "Do you have anyone in particular in mind?" The Master asks. "Not yet. I am hoping that someone in Fantastic City will fit that bill." Evil Kristina says. "Perhaps I can offer a suggestion. To find your equal, why not orchestrate an event, and invite everyone of importance in this city? You can disguise it as an event to celebrate your grand return!" The Master suggests. "I suppose that could work. It would be the perfect opportunity for me to find what I am searching for. Once I have found her, I can move forward with my plans for world domination." Evil Kristina says. "I will send out the invitations." The Master says. "Before you do, let me be clear about one thing. You are NOT to invite that disgraceful sister of yours! I don't need that weak, pitiful disappointment darkening my doorstep ever again." Evil Kristina says.

"In the jail at the Fantastic P.D, Daisy is in her cell, sitting on her bed, crying. Her cellmate is seen covering her head with a pillow, but then sits up. "Will you shut the hell up?!" The inmate asks. "Excuse me?" Daisy asks. "How am I supposed to get any shut eye in this dump if I can't have any damn peace and quiet?" The woman asks. "Sorry, its...its just been a rough night." Daisy says. "You are in for a lot of those, princess. Grow up and deal with it." The woman says. "This was supposed to be the happiest day of my life..." Daisy admits. "Oh God, here we go..." The woman mumbles. "I was going to marry the man of my dreams, today. He is everything I have ever wanted. Handsome, chivalrous, funny...but it all got shot to hell, thanks to his bitchy ex wife." Daisy says. "Exes suck. They say I killed mine, but don't believe everything you hear." The woman says. "Rebecca has been a thorn in my side since the moment they let her out of the asylum. All of this is her fault, I was only trying to protect my relationship! Does that make me a bad person?" Daisy asks. "You are the one sitting in a jail cell, not her." The woman notes. "Unfortunately, to protect my relationship, I had to do some illegal stuff. But...she started all of this! Every time she ever came near Andy, she would pull him into a hug, she obviously isn't as over him as she pretended to be!" Daisy says. "I don't care..." The woman says. "If I had just sat by and done nothing, I would've lost Andy regardless. I needed to take action, to hold onto the one good thing I have ever had in my life!" Daisy says. "Are you done yet?!" The woman asks. "Who else am I supposed to confide in? Everyone hates me, now." Daisy says. "I don't know, find a friend! It just ain't gonna be me, cause I'm going to bed!" The woman says, before lying down, and turning away from Daisy. Daisy then lays down on her bed, and begins to cry again.

"Wait a minute, you actually believe Andy?" Dylan asks. "You forget that I use to be married to Andy, I know that he wouldn't lie about this." Lydia says. "From what you've told me, that marriage was hardly all sunshine and roses." Dylan notes. "None of which was Andy's fault! My God, Dylan, he said there was a recording of you and Daisy talking about what you did! Are you telling me that you never had that conversation with her?!" Lydia asks. Dylan doesn't respond. "Be honest with me." Lydia demands. "Okay, fine, I admit it, I framed Bethany." Dylan admits. "Oh my God..." Lydia gasps. "But I had nothing to do with Daisy gaslighting Rebecca! By the time I found out what she had done, she had already stopped!" Dylan says. "So what?! You could have come forward! If you had exposed Daisy in the beginning, Andy wouldn't have found himself standing at the altar with her!" Lydia notes. "I couldn't do that." Dylan says. "No, of course not, because that didn't suit YOUR agenda. You saw an opportunity to get Bethany out of the way, and you took advantage." Lydia accuses him. "You know how desperate I was to oust Bethany from the company! This company was built for my family, which Bethany was only a part of because she married my brother, who she dumped almost immediately afterwards!" Dylan points out. "You know that I like Alexios, but things falling apart between him and Bethany was completely his fault!" Lydia yells. "I also know that you aren't a huge fan of Bethany, so I'm sure you can understand why I did what I did." Dylan says. "Are you kidding me? You framed Bethany for gaslighting your own sister, when you knew who the culprit was! I don't care how many bad things she has done, she didn't commit that one crime, so she should not have been arrested for it!" Lydia yells. "I can't believe you are judging me for this, when you did the exact same thing! Years ago, you tried to make it appear that Andy had abused you when you were married so that you could break up him and Rebecca!" Dylan points out. "I did do that. What I did was wrong, and I deeply regret it, but I was also mentally ill! What the hell is your excuse, other than you are a self serving son of a bitch who only cares about himself?" Lydia asks. "That's not true...I care about you." Dylan says. "Yeah, right. That's why you just threw my past in my face." Lydia says. "I was just pointing out the similarities." Dylan says. "I didn't lie to you about that, though, because we weren't a couple! You did lie to me, though! You've been lying to me for MONTHS." Lydia says. "Because you've never lied to me, right? Would I have ever found out that Lucas went with you to Greece if you hadn't been in that plane crash?" Dylan asks. "That's not relevant." Lydia says. "I disagree! You want to accuse me of lying, but the fact still remains that you were fully prepared to lie to me, but in the end, you had no choice but to come clean! At least about Lucas coming with you." Dylan says. "Are you implying that I hid more?" Lydia asks. "You tell me." Dylan says.
"You know what? You are right. Lucas and I kissed." Lydia admits. Dylan shakes his head. "I knew there had to be more to the story." Dylan says. "Don't you dare get self-righteous with me, not after what you did to Bethany." Lydia says. "I'm sorry, am I not allowed to be angry that my wife kissed another man?! Not just any man, but the man she fell in love with while I was presumed dead!" Dylan yells. "You have every right to be angry, but stop trying to redirect our conversation away from your actions! You framed Bethany for Daisy's crimes, Bethany could have spent years in prison all because you wanted control of Stanpatos Enterprises, because you are a greedy son of a bitch!" Lydia yells. "I was never dishonest about who I was. When I came back to Fantastic, I made it perfectly clear that I wasn't the Dylan Stanpatos that Fantastic City considers their savior! You claimed you didn't care. Is that why you kissed Lucas, because you don't like who I've become?" Dylan asks. Lydia doesn't respond. "I'd like an answer." Dylan says. Lydia turns to face Dylan. "I kissed Lucas because I still love Lucas." Lydia admits! "I...I was afraid that was the case." Dylan says. "I'm not going to deny that its wrong, and I swear that I have tried to move on from him, not just because I am with you, but because I wanted to respect his relationship with Bethany." Lydia says. "You mean like how you respected their relationship on that elevator, when Bethany caught you two almost kissing?! You know, when you "got caught up in the nostalgia". You didn't even tell me, I had to hear it from Bethany, who was more than happy to rub it in." Dylan says. "I was going to tell you!" Lydia says. "You weren't going to tell me about that kiss on the island, though!" Dylan says. "Because I didn't want to break your heart! But now...I'm not sure you have a heart to break. I knew that you were different, Dylan, but I had no clue just how ruthless and vindictive you had become!" Lydia growls. "I was trying to protect my family's legacy from an interloper." Dylan claims. "Please! You were just trying to make yourself more rich and more powerful! No one and nothing mattered in this scenario but YOU." Lydia yells. "I...I remember you telling me that we fell in love because we were both damaged souls, because we understood each other. I accepted your faults, just as you accepted mine. What happened to that?" Dylan asks. "At the time, we were two completely different people. I was still messed up mentally, and you were suffering from amnesia...obviously, a different case of amnesia than the one you have now. We've both changed a lot since then. Regardless of how angry I am at you, though...I am so sorry I hurt you. I should have been honest with you, and I should have been honest with myself." Lydia says. "I assume you are talking about your love for Lucas." Dylan says. "There is no point running from it anymore...I love him, and I want to be with him." Lydia admits. "And what about me?" Dylan asks. "I wanted to make it work with you, but you proved to me today that you aren't worth the effort. Honestly, we both had false expectations when we got involved with each other." Lydia says. "I guess that settles it, then." Dylan says. Dylan pulls off his wedding ring, and places it on the end table. "I'll send someone for my things, I see no point in spending one more minute in this house." Dylan says. "Where are you going?" Lydia asks. "That's really none of your business. I'll see you around, maybe. Good bye." Dylan says, before walking out, and slamming the door behind him. Lydia looks down at Dylan's wedding band, and gazes at it...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down