QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 76(2/28/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 76(2/28/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 76(2/28/24)

Post by QG Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:50 am

At the Goo Castle, King Beast is sitting in the living room, reading the newspaper, when Dannie walks in. “Ah, good morning darling!” King Beast exclaims. “Good morning, Dad! How are you on this fine day?” Dannie wonders. “I’m wonderful, especially seeing what a good mood you seem to be in. Can I assume that means your date went well yesterday?” King Beast asks. Dannie sits next to King Beast. “It really did. Despite the fact that we just met, I really felt a connection with this woman.” Dannie says. “Does this woman have a name?” King Beast asks. “Its Jenna.” Dannie reveals. “Jenna? That’s a lovely name. Tell me a bit about her, assuming you want to, that is.” King Beast says. “Well believe it or not, Jenna actually works at Fantastic Medical too.” Dannie reveals. “Really? Is she a doctor?” King Beast asks. “A nurse.” Dannie tells him. “Still an important profession. Does she have any hobbies?” King Beast asks. “I know that she mentioned she likes to draw, which is pretty cool.” Dannie says. “Is that right? I’d love to see some of her work.” King Beast says. “She doesn’t do it professionally.” Dannie notes. “Regardless, if the day were to come for the two of us to meet, I would be interested in seeing some of her pieces. You may not know this, but when I was about your age, I used to paint.” King Beast reveals. “Really? Wow, I don’t think you’ve ever told me that.” Dannie says. “Its something that is a part of my distant past. Once I became king of Fantastic, I no longer had the time for fun.” King Beast admits. “Well you’re retired now, maybe you could go back.” Dannie suggests. “Perhaps, its something to consider. Going back to the topic of Jenna though, when do I get to meet her?” King Beast wonders. “Let’s slow down a bit. Jenna and I just went on our first date, we aren’t even what I would call an official couple yet.” Dannie says. “I do hope things end up working out for the two of you. You deserve some happiness.” King Beast says. “Thank you. I hope so, too.” Dannie says.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Ava finishes putting a bandage on Lawrence’s neck. “There you go, that should help keep it from getting infected.” Ava tells him. “Thank you, my dear. Have you considered becoming a doctor?” Lawrence asks. Ava laughs. “Its just basic medical knowledge, Uncle Lawrence, no big deal.” Ava says. “Good, because Stanpatos Enterprises needs someone like you.” Lawrence says. Before Ava can respond, Dylan walks in with Kaylie. “We’ve got a visitor.” Dylan announces. Lawrence turns to face Kaylie. “Detective, thank you so much for coming.” Lawrence says. “Its my job. So, does someone want to tell me what happened?” Kaylie asks. Ava stands up. “My uncle was kidnapped and held captive for nearly two days.” Ava reveals. “Do you know by who?” Kaylie asks. “It was Madeline Masters.” Dylan says. “Lydia’s mother?” Kaylie questions. “That’s correct.” Dylan confirms. “Mr. Stanpatos, why would Madeline Masters want to kidnap you?” Kaylie questions. “She is after an old family heirloom that I have been trying to locate. She abducted me hoping to find out everything I knew about it’s whereabouts.” Lawrence lies. “Why would Madeline care about a Stanpatos family heirloom?” Kaylie wonders. “I really don’t know. I assume she is after it due to it’s incredible value. The ring is worth a fortune.” Lawrence says. “Isn’t she already rich?” Kaylie asks. “You can never be too rich, my dear.” Lawrence says. Kaylie notices the cut on Lawrence’s neck. “Was that a result of the kidnapping?” Kaylie wonders. “One of Madeline’s men was going to slit my uncle’s throat to get him to talk.” Ava says. “How many men were there?” Kaylie asks. “Just the one. I believe Madeline called him Vic.” Lawrence says. “Well assuming we can’t find Madeline, hopefully we can find this Vic person and bring him in for questioning. Do you happen to know where Madeline was holding you, Mr. Stanpatos?” Kaylie asks. “No. When I was returned home, someone had thrown a bag over my head and dropped me off on the front lawn. I do remember hearing a train when I was tied up, and it did sound like it was close by.” Lawrence recalls. “So then it’s likely you were being held somewhere near the train station. I can think of one building that is over there and is abandoned, I’ll send a team to collect evidence. In the meantime, I’m gonna call a sketch artist to come and talk to you.” Kaylie says. “Is that really necessary? I’m pretty sure the whole city knows what Madeline looks like.” Dylan says. “Madeline might be the one in charge but she wasn’t the only one involved in the kidnapping. I’m hoping the sketch artist will help us figure out what her friend Vic looked like so we can put his picture out there for everyone to see.” Kaylie says.

In the shopping plaza of Goo Village, Lucas and Lydia are walking through. “This feels so right.” Lydia says. “What does?” Lucas asks. “You and me, out together, everything feeling normal. I’ve missed this feeling.” Lydia says. “You won’t have to worry about ever missing it again, this is how it’s gonna be for the rest of our lives.” Lucas says, before pulling Lydia into a kiss. Someone can be heard clearing their throat. Lucas and Lydia turn and see Julia standing there. “Hello Julia.” Lucas says. “Lucas, Lydia, I see that the two of you aren’t wasting any time.” Julia says. “Why would we when we’ve already lost so much time?” Lydia asks. Lucas turns towards Lydia. “Sweetheart, would you mind giving Julia and I some time alone?” Lucas asks. “Sure. I’ve got some errands I need to run anyway, so I suppose I will see you at home later today.” Lydia says. “Sounds good. I love you.” Lucas says. “I love you too.” Lydia says. Lydia turns towards Julia. “For what its worth, I’m sorry you got hurt.” Lydia says. “For what it's worth, I don’t believe you.” Julia responds. “Okay…bye then.” Lydia says, before walking off. Lucas turns towards Julia. “Was that really necessary?” Lucas asks. “Gee, I don’t know, Lucas. The woman did everything she possibly could to drive a wedge between us, she forced her way into my home just to tell me that you would never choose me in your right mind, and then she kidnapped you from what was supposed to be our wedding. But I guess I should just shrug my shoulders and be happy that true love prevailed, right?” Julia asks. “She was desperate to get through to me. She knew something was wrong with me and she was right.” Lucas notes. “I don’t care. After everything that has happened, the last thing I want is to listen to you defend her. I will say though that I couldn’t help but notice the engagement ring on her finger, you sure move on fast. First you moved on from her fast with me, now you’re doing the opposite.” Julia says. “That engagement ring was the same one I gave Lydia before I thought she had been killed in that explosion, all we did was pick up where we left off.” Lucas says. “Almost as if it hasn’t been nearly three years.” Julia says. “Look, I’m sorry. I know that I hurt you and I also know that you didn’t deserve to be hurt.” Lucas says. “You can save your apology. There isn’t a damn thing you could say that could ever make you or your little girlfriend look good in my eyes. I despise the both of you, and I cannot wait for the day to come where you both get exactly what you deserve.” Julia says.

At the Goo Castle, Dannie is looking down at their phone smiling as King Beast looks on. “Good news?” King Beast asks. “I just got a text from Jenna. She wants to pick out a time and a place for our second date.” Dannie says. “That sounds promising. You both want a second date, that means there is good potential.” King Beast says. “I really hope so. I really want to have someone special in my life. The last serious relationship I had was with Emilio.” Dannie recalls. “And that was some time ago…well, let's hope everything works out with Jenna.” King Beast says. “I know finding love with someone else would certainly help with these feelings I’ve been developing for Kaylie.” Dannie says. “You’re still attracted to her?” King Beast asks. “Unfortunately, but with the way things are developing with Jenna, hopefully I’ll be able to forget all about Kaylie soon.” Dannie says.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan and Ava are standing in the living room when Kaylie walks back in and rejoins them. “Where’s Lawrence?” Dylan asks. “He’s upstairs talking to the sketch artist.” Kaylie says. “Hopefully he’ll be able to give a clear enough description. I want everyone involved in what happened to my uncle to pay.” Ava says. “Justice will be served, don’t worry.” Kaylie says. “Given the Fantastic P.D’s track record? I’m not so sure.” Dylan says. Ava turns towards Dylan. “Excuse me, but my mom runs the Fantastic P.D!” Ava points out. “Well she’s not doing a very good job of it! Not only do criminals evade justice at every turn, but she is hardly ever actually here to run the department! She just got back from a lengthy vacation, and now she’s already out of town again! Some police commissioner.” Dylan says. Ava rolls her eyes. “I can’t. I just…I can’t with you!” Ava says. “So Madeline was after this ring Lawrence said?” Kaylie asks. “Yes, it was an old family heirloom that was lost to our family many years ago.” Dylan lies. “How did Madeline find out it existed?” Kaylie asks. Dylan shrugs. “I don’t know. Feel free to ask her if you’re able to locate her.” Dylan says. “I’m asking you. Are you sure that your father isn’t leaving anything out?” Kaylie asks. “I’m sorry, who is the criminal and who is the victim here? Lawrence is the one who was abducted, perhaps you should focus less on trying to find holes in his story and more on trying to find the person responsible!” Dylan says. “I’m an excellent multi-tasker, I think I can do both. I just want to make sure I have all the facts.” Kaylie says. “What makes you think you don’t have all the facts?” Dylan wonders. “I don’t know, maybe because your family has a complicated relationship with the truth.” Kaylie says. “Says the woman whose mother had an affair with a married man, got pregnant with his child, and then kept it a secret for nearly forty years.” Dylan says. “Who the hell are you to talk about hooking up with someone in a relationship when just a few months ago you were ready to jump into bed with my girlfriend?” Kaylie asks. “Hold on, Uncle Dylan and AUNT BETHANY? You know what? Never mind! I don’t think this is getting us anywhere!” Ava says. “You’re right. I’m sorry if I was out of line.” Kaylie says. “You aren’t forgiven.” Dylan tells her. “Look, I’m gonna head down to the station to try and put together a search for Madeline and her accomplice. I’ll keep you updated on whatever I find out.” Kaylie says. “Thank you.” Ava says. Kaylie walks out and Ava turns towards Dylan. “You know, maybe it isn’t the smartest idea to pick fights with the person in charge of solving Uncle Lawrence’s kidnapping!” Ava suggests. “She was the one who indicated our family is filled with a bunch of liars.” Dylan says. “And you were the one who indicated that the Fantastic P.D is nothing but a bunch of incompetent morons!” Ava says. “I never called them incompetent morons! It sounds like you are though.” Dylan says. “God, you are annoying. Whatever, what’s important is that Uncle Lawrence is home safe.” Ava says. “Maybe, but Madeline and her friend Vic are still out there.” Dylan points out. “Hopefully not for long if Kaylie has anything to say about it.” Ava says.

“You have every right to be hurt, but Lydia didn’t do anything except fight for me.” Lucas says. “I see, so her kidnapping you from our wedding is okay then! It must be, since you opted not to press charges.” Julia says. “Maybe she took things a little too far, but she felt as though she had run out of options.” Lucas says. “Oh my god! Do you even hear yourself? Now it sounds like you’ve been brainwashed by HER! You sound just like her!” Julia says. “I haven’t been brainwashed by her, Julia, I love her! That is why I am defending her, because I will always defend her! I’ll defend her until I take my last breath!” Lucas tells her. “Wow…I actually believe you. Looking back now, you didn’t have that sort of passion when you were talking about me. The words were there, but the emotion seemed to be lacking. Now I see why. Every time you said something like that to me, the words were empty. I never should’ve stayed with you! When you woke up in the hospital, I should have followed my instincts and ended things right there! But nope, instead I made the mistake of believing that you loved me, that you wanted to be with me! Thank god I’m finally rid of you, that I don’t have to listen to your phony declarations of love anymore! You and Lydia deserve each other, I hope you make each other miserable for the rest of your lives.” Julia says, before storming off.

At the entrance of Goo Village, Lydia is looking down at her phone when Mia walks up to her. “There you are, Lydia! I’ve been looking all over for you!” Mia exclaims. “Not now, Mia. I don’t have time to listen to you.” Lydia says. “Oh? And why’s that? In a big hurry to return home to your precious Lucas?” Mia wonders. “I see you’ve heard that he and I have reunited.” Lydia says. “Yes, I ran into Julia this morning and she was absolutely devastated. I cannot believe how cruel the two of you are, destroying that poor woman’s life in such a horrific way! But I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, you’ve only ever cared for yourselves.” Mia says. “I do feel badly that Julia got hurt, but you know who I don’t feel badly for? You! You tried your best to come between Lucas and I and once again you failed miserably! Tell me something, how does it feel to be such an embarrassing failure of a human being? I’m genuinely curious.” Lydia says. “You think you’ve won, do you?” Mia asks. “I know that I have. Lucas and I are together, we’re happy, we’re going to be getting married again, there’s no bigger win than that. And you? You are NEVER going to come between us again!” Lydia says. “I wouldn’t count on that.” Mia says. Mia whips a gun out and points it at Lydia! “What the hell are you doing?” Lydia asks. “Evening the score. You pulled your gun on me a few weeks ago and threatened my life. The only difference here is that I wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger!” Mia says. “Lucas will be coming to meet me any second.” Lydia claims. “No he won’t be. I overheard you telling Lucas that you were going to be running some errands, that you would see him at home later! How domesticated of the two of you! Too bad you won’t be able to follow through on those words. You and I are going to take a little stroll together.” Mia says. “And what if I said no?” Lydia asks. “I’d shoot you right here and now. I’m not worried about there being any witnesses, I’ll just shoot them too! Believe me, it would be within your best interest if we went somewhere more private.” Mia says. Lydia nods. “Fine.” Lydia tells her. “Excellent. Now start walking.” Mia orders. Lydia begins walking, as Mia follows behind with her gun trained on Lydia…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down