QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 60(1/31/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 60(1/31/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 60(1/31/24)

Post by QG Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pm

At the Goo Castle, Dannie is heading towards the front door of the foyer, opens it, and finds Kaylie standing outside. “Kaylie, hi! I didn’t know you were out here.” Dannie says. “I actually just showed up, I didn’t get the chance to ring the doorbell before you opened the door. Were you on your way out?” Kaylie asks. “I was. Why do you ask?” Dannie wonders. “I was hoping we could talk for a sec, but if you need to get to work or whatever, it can wait.” Kaylie says. “I was actually just going to run some errands. I’m taking a few days off from work because of everything that happened.” Dannie says. “That’s understandable.” Kaylie says. “Believe me, I think going to work may help keep my mind off of things, but at the same time, I’m worried that it won’t and that my state of mind might make it so I’m not fully present for my patients.” Dannie says. “Sounds like you made the right choice then.” Kaylie says. “I hope so. Anyways, come in.” Dannie urges. Kaylie walks in. “So, what can I do for you?” Dannie asks. “Well first I was going to ask how you were doing, but I guess you already sort of answered that question.” Kaylie says. “Well to elaborate a bit further, I’m managing. I admit I’m still struggling a bit with everything that’s happened, but I’ve made an appointment with a therapist so I can hopefully work through my issues. In the meantime, I’m just trying to move forward with my life. How is Bethany doing after everything that happened?” Dannie wonders. “She’s still a little spooked. She was shot years ago and ever since then, she’s been pretty spooked by guns.” Kaylie says. “She held her own pretty well with Corey despite that, you’d be impressed.” Dannie says. “She never stops impressing me…anyways, the reason I actually stopped by…” Kaylie says. “What’s up?” Dannie wonders. “I’d like to offer you a job.” Kaylie reveals.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is in the living room, on his computer, looking up information on the diamond jewels. Dylan hears footsteps out in the foyer and immediately closes his laptop. The double doors open and Daisy walks in. “Good morning.” Daisy tells him. “Good morning.” Dylan responds. “What are you up to?” Daisy asks. “Just doing a little bit of work.” Dylan says. “With a closed laptop?” Daisy asks. “The screen was starting to hurt my eyes so I’m taking a bit of a break.” Dylan claims. “I see. Listen, I’m glad I caught you. I’ve been meaning to reach out.” Daisy says. “Reach out? We live in the same house, Daisy.” Dylan points out. “I’m well aware of that, but you’ve been really busy these last few weeks.” Daisy notes. “That’s what happens when your Co CEO is taken away to a WPA prison for kidnapping.” Dylan says. “About that…that’s actually the reason I wanted to talk to you. So, Lysandros was the one who hired me to be the CEO of Cutting Edge Media, which I know you weren’t the biggest fan of.” Daisy says. “No I was not, but go on.” Dylan urges. “I just need to know if Lysandros being sent to prison changes things. Do I still have a job or do you plan on firing me?” Daisy questions. “That’s an excellent question.” Dylan says. “Am I going to get an excellent answer?” Daisy asks. Dylan stands up. “I know that things have been strained between us these last few years, you know, with you stabbing me in the back when you helped Xavier and all that.” Dylan says. “Right, you mean when Xavier blackmailed me.” Daisy says. “Whatever. With that being said, I have been making an effort to get along with you recently, especially now that we share a daughter.” Dylan says. “Still though, that’s all personal. This is business.” Daisy notes. “I’m aware. I’m also aware that Cutting Edge has actually been quite profitable under your leadership. The gossip column especially seems to be generating a lot of buzz. So if its not broke, why fix it, right?” Dylan asks. Daisy smiles. “Right. Thank you for not firing me.” Daisy says. “You’re welcome. Just try not to make me regret it.” Dylan says. “Believe me, I’m taking my job at Cutting Edge very seriously. In fact, I’m hoping to use it to touch upon certain issues, bring light to injustices.” Daisy says. “Oh yeah? Anything in particular in mind?” Dylan asks. “Mmhm. Lysandros being accused of kidnapping Lydia. I know that he had nothing to do with what happened to her, and I’m going to prove it! I’m not going to rest until the face of Lydia’s kidnapper, her REAL kidnapper, is on the front page of every freaking newspaper across this country!” Daisy declares!

In the food court of Goo Village, Lucas is walking through on the phone. “Anyways, I’ve picked up the coffee so I should be home soon…love you too, bye.” Lucas says, before hanging up. “Talking to your current love, I presume?” A voice asks. Lucas turns around and finds Mia standing there. “What the hell do you want?” Lucas wonders. “I was just taking a morning stroll when I happened to notice you nearby. I figured the polite thing to do would be to say hello.” Mia says. “No, the polite thing to do would be for you to leave town and never come back.” Lucas says. “Now why would I do a thing like that? I have family here.” Mia notes. “A family who despises you.” Lucas points out. “If they did, I don’t think they would have allowed me to move into the castle.” Mia says. “You’re kidding.” Lucas says. “I’m not. My dear cousin Andy is seemingly far more generous than I ever gave him credit for. He found it in his heart to let me move into the family home.” Mia says. “Hopefully that’s because he plans on bombing the place with you in it.” Lucas says. “Bombs don’t really seem like Andy’s style, they are far more our style, wouldn’t you agree? Or at least they were my style, but I’m a changed woman now.” Mia says. “Look, you stay the hell away from me, and you stay the hell away from Julia. You got that?” Lucas asks. “What about Lydia? Is she no longer a concern of yours now that you’ve left her in the dust?” Mia wonders. “Just because Lydia and I are no longer together, doesn’t mean I’ll let you hurt her.” Lucas says. “I don’t think I need to hurt Lydia, I think seeing you with Julia is more than enough pain and suffering for her. Honestly, I feel somewhat sorry for the poor girl! Realizing she’s an old, washed up has been and that you’ve moved on with a new and improved model? It must really sting.” Mia says. “Look, if there’s nothing else, I really would like to be going.” Lucas says. “I’m terribly sorry if I’m holding you up at all, Lucas. I’m sure Julia must be anxiously awaiting your return. I really do wish you all the best. Here’s hoping that you and Julia have a long and prosperous future together!” Mia says. “Go to hell.” Lucas tells her, before storming off. Once Lucas is gone, Mia smirks. “Maybe I’ll see Lydia there. I suspect she’s enduring her own personal hell right now.” Mia says…

At Julia’s penthouse, Julia comes down the stairs, putting a pair of earrings on, when she hears a knock at the door. “Just a minute!” Julia calls out. Julia walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Lydia standing outside. “Lydia…” Julia mutters. “Hi Julia.” Lydia says. “How did you know where I lived?” Julia questions. “It wasn’t too difficult to find an address, I just looked you up online.” Lydia says. “Its mind boggling how little privacy people have these days…anyways, Lucas isn’t here.” Julia says. “I didn’t come here to talk to Lucas, I came to see you.” Lydia says, before walking into the apartment. “I’m not sure what else you and I would have to talk about. Lucas decided to be with me, its over.” Julia says. “Oh come on, Julia! You seem like an intelligent woman, I’m sure you must realize that it isn’t that simple!” Lydia says. Lydia notices an engagement ring on Julia’s finger. “Is that-” Lydia begins to ask. “An engagement ring? Yes. Lucas proposed last night.” Julia reveals. “Oh my god, do you have any integrity?” Lydia questions. “Excuse me?!” Julia asks. “How could you continue to see Lucas, let alone marry him, when its obvious that something is seriously wrong with him?!” Lydia asks. “I’m sorry, but where the hell do you get off forcing your way into my home and then proceeding to insult me?! And for the record, I resent the insinuation that Lucas would only want to stay with me because something must be wrong with him!” Julia snaps. “You don’t think that’s the case? Maybe that’s because you weren’t on that balcony on New Years Eve when Lucas told me that he loved me, that he wanted to be with me! Do you really think his feelings were able to change so drastically in the span of a few days?” Lydia asks. “Well since you’re such an expert on Lucas’ feelings, why don’t you enlighten me on why he dropped you and decided to stay with me? Do you think he was trying to spare my feelings? If that were the case, it doesn’t really explain why he would be so cold towards you, now does it?” Julia asks. “You’re right, it doesn’t. You know what would explain it? If he were brainwashed to suddenly want nothing to do with me.” Lydia says. Julia laughs. “I’m sorry, brainwashed?” Julia asks. “You’re still fairly new to town, so I’m sure you haven’t seen anywhere near all of the strange things that have happened in this city. Brainwashing is one of them!” Lydia says. “Okay, so for argumentative purposes, who is responsible for this so-called brainwashing? The government? Aliens maybe?” Julia asks. “Worse. Mia Goo.” Lydia says. “Mia Goo who was in police custody when Lucas woke up?” Julia asks. “She could have had someone do the brainwashing. Her and Andropov were working together when I was being held on Stanpatos Isle so its possible she turned to him to help turn Lucas against me.” Lydia says. “No offense, but do you realize how unhinged you sound? Lucas decides he doesn’t want to be with you anymore so naturally that must mean he was brainwashed to hate you? Its ridiculous!” Julia shouts. “Its plausible! That’s why I came here today, Julia! To try and convince you that something is wrong with Lucas!” Lydia says. “AKA, you came to convince me that I’m making a huge mistake by being with Lucas. You think that if you can convince me to leave him, that it will suddenly become easier for you to win him back. Well I’ve got news for you, it ain’t gonna work! Lucas isn’t going to magically start loving you again just because I’m out of the picture! In fact, he’d probably resent you more than he already does if I left him because of you!” Julia says. “So then it doesn’t bother you that Lucas is only giving you the time of day because someone messed with his head?” Lydia asks. “No, it doesn’t bother me because it isn’t true! You think I didn’t question Lucas’ sudden 180 where you were concerned? Of course I did! I’ve brought my concerns to him numerous times in fact! And you know something? Each time he assured me that there was nothing wrong, that he is still with me because he loves me!” Julia shouts. “I’m sure that’s what he believes.” Lydia says. “Its the truth! I wouldn’t be wearing this ring if it weren’t the truth! But of course you couldn’t understand that, you’ve always had trouble letting go.” Julia says. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Lydia wonders. “It means I’ve done my research. I know that you were married to my cousin Andy years ago. I know that your insecurities and your erratic behavior led to the collapse of your marriage as well as you being committed to a mental institution for years. I also know that when you finally got out, you did everything you could to come between Andy and Rebecca, including framing him for domestic violence and then burying Rebecca alive! So this right here? It seems right up the alley of a woman with a history of not being able to let a man go!” Julia says. “You BITCH!” Lydia growls, before slapping Julia! “I could have you arrested for that.” Julia notes. “Do it. If I’m gonna go to jail, I might as well do more damage than just a slap.” Lydia says. Julia gets in Lydia’s face. “Go ahead and bring it, bitch.” Julia urges. Before things escalate, Lucas walks in. “What the hell is going on here?!” Lucas questions. “Hi Lucas. Your ex here was just telling me what an idiot I am to think that you would ever choose me over her.” Julia says. “I don’t think I used those exact words.” Lydia says. “Close enough.” Julia says. Lucas turns towards Lydia. “I don’t know what you said to her, but you need to leave.” Lucas tells her. “Lucas…” Lydia mutters. “Don’t push me!” Lucas shouts. “Why not? Are you afraid something may click inside you and you might realize that something isn’t right? Because something isn’t right! Don’t worry though, I am going to get to the bottom of this, one way or another! Mark my words!” Lydia tells them, before storming out. Once Lydia is gone, Lucas pulls Julia into an embrace…

Dannie and Kaylie walk into the living room of the Goo Castle. “I’m not sure why you’d be offering me a job when I already have one.” Dannie says. “I know. This is more of a second job.” Kaylie says. “I think I have enough on my plate with just the one.” Dannie says. “Its not even really a job, honestly, it's just consulting work.” Kaylie says. “Oh? How so?” Dannie wonders. “The Fantastic P.D has had a psychiatrist that we’ve been working with for years, someone who would create psychological profiles on the suspects we’re investigating, but that psychiatrist just retired after 20 years of working with the department.” Kaylie says. “20 years is a long time. My dad would have still been the king of the city when this psychiatrist first started.” Dannie notes. “Right! So since the department is going to need someone to fill his shoes, I figured I’d run it by you and see what your thoughts are.” Kaylie says. “It doesn’t sound like it’d be too time consuming, which means I’d still be able to have regular sessions with my patients at the hospital…but you are just a detective, so I don’t think you’d have the authority to offer me the position.” Dannie says. “Maybe not, but where the position is open, I figured I would run it by you so you would hopefully apply. Whoever this new psychiatrist ends up being, I’ll probably end up working with them on a few different cases. I’d rather it be someone I know and trust than someone who is a complete stranger. Plus, if you were interested, the final call is Commissioner Rogers’, and she’d definitely give you the job.” Kaylie says. “Based on the fact that she’s my sister in law?” Dannie wonders. “Based on the fact that you are an incredible psychiatrist. As your friend though, I might just be a little bit biased.” Kaylie says. “It does sound like it would be an interesting job. Plus, working at the Fantastic P.D is sort of in my DNA. Andy, my cousin Josephine, my cousin V.J, they’ve all worked at the department.” Dannie says. “So you’ll try for the job then?” Kaylie asks. “I will talk to Rebecca and see what it would take to apply.” Dannie says. Kaylie smiles. “I knew you’d go for it. Trust me, you’re gonna love this job. You’ll really be able to make a difference, which I know you love doing.” Kaylie says. “I hope so, and that’s assuming I even get the job.” Dannie says. “Oh you will, I’m gonna put in a good word.” Kaylie says. Dannie smiles. “Thanks, not just for trying to get me the job, but just for being such an amazing friend. I don’t know how I would’ve gotten through these last few months if it weren’t for your support.” Dannie says. “You would’ve found a way, you’re strong like that. Anyways, I should really be going. I guess I’ll see you around, possibly even at work.” Kaylie says. “Maybe. Thanks again.” Dannie says. “Don’t mention it. Take care.” Kaylie says, before pulling Dannie into a hug. “Yeah…you too…” Dannie says, blushing slightly. Kaylie pulls away from the hug and smiles at Dannie. “Okay, bye.” Kaylie says, before walking out. “Bye…” Dannie mutters.

“You want to use newspaper resources to clear Lysandros?” Dylan asks. “Someone has to help him!” Daisy says. “No, someone doesn’t have to help him! Especially if he’s guilty!” Dylan says. “We don’t know that he is guilty!” Daisy argues. “The WPA seems pretty convinced that he is.” Dylan notes. “Oh right, because the WPA has never, ever been wrong before! Oh come on! Something isn’t right about this whole thing, I can’t be the only one who feels it!” Daisy says. “You sure you don’t just feel that way because you were dating the man?” Dylan questions. “Oh please, Lysandros and I were barely even dating! I can’t even say I had feelings for him! I just don’t think its right that he’s rotting in jail for something he may not have done!” Daisy says. “I’m pretty sure Lysandros isn’t rotting in jail, he’s probably locked up in some WPA blacksite.” Dylan says. “Where he is likely being tortured! That’s even worse!” Daisy points out. “So what exactly is your plan here, Daisy? If Lysandros is innocent, how are you going to find out who the real kidnapper is?” Dylan asks. “By finding the piece of the puzzle that the WPA doesn’t want anyone else knowing about. They wouldn’t have gotten involved in this if Lysandros was just being accused of kidnapping Lydia, there has to be another factor to this mess for the WPA to have taken interest. I’m going to find out what that factor was and I’m going to expose it to the public.” Daisy says. “You don’t think that’s a little risky?” Dylan asks. “No, but its really sweet of you to worry.” Daisy says. Dylan rolls his eyes. “Look, if you insist on digging into this, there are a couple of factors that you need to take into consideration.” Dylan says. “Such as?” Daisy questions. “If Lysandros is innocent, you need to be worried about the real kidnapper. If they find out someone is digging into their crimes, they could decide to have you silenced.” Dylan says. “I’ll be careful.” Daisy claims. “By finding out the details of their operation and then spreading it all over the news? And what about the WPA? If there really is something about this investigation that they don’t want people finding out about, if you were to make that information public knowledge, you could end up in a lot of trouble! They could throw you in prison, they could drop you in a blacksite right next to your buddy Lysandros! Our daughter needs her mother, and if you tick off the WPA, I can’t guarantee they’ll send you to a place where I’ll be able to bring Harper to visit you.” Dylan says. “Do you really think I haven’t taken into consideration all of the risks?” Daisy wonders. “Yes, because that is how you operate! You’re impulsive!” Dylan points out. “Not this time! I’ve been sitting on this for WEEKS, trying to figure out some way where I could help Lysandros and now I’ve finally got it! I’m not backing down, Dylan. If the WPA or Lydia’s kidnapper decide they want to try and silence me, they can give it their best shot. I’m The Evil Force’s daughter, so I learned from one of the best on how to deal with super villains and intelligence agencies.” Daisy says. Dylan sighs. “Okay, fine. Just do me a favor.” Dylan urges. Daisy smiles. “Sure, anything for you.” Daisy says. “Keep me in the loop. If you find something out, do not print it without coming to me first!” Dylan says. “You have my word.” Daisy says. “Good, and do me another favor.” Dylan says. “Jeez, you’re just full of requests today.” Daisy says. “Try and be careful. I don’t want anything to happen to y…to Harper’s mother.” Dylan says. “Right, of course. I’ll be in touch.” Daisy says, before walking out. Dylan sighs. “I hope you know what you are getting yourself into…” Dylan mutters…

At Julia’s penthouse, Lucas hands Julia a cup of coffee. “Here’s the coffee I picked up for you. Are you okay?” Lucas asks. “I’m fine.” Julia claims. “Are you sure? Because you don’t seem fine.” Lucas says. “Lydia showing up here just really stressed me out. I really wanted to make things work with her, you know? I know it's not her fault that she was held captive all those years, I was hoping that maybe she and I would be able to act civilly, but obviously I was mistaken.” Julia says. “Trust me, Lydia can be difficult to get along with. I speak from experience. Luckily, we don’t need to get along with her. You and I are together and we’re happy, that’s all that matters in the end.” Lucas says. “Yeah, you’re right…” Julia says, before Lucas pulls her into an embrace.

At the Goo Castle, Mia is upstairs in her bedroom unpacking. “How delicious it was, seeing Lucas so clearly devoted to Julia, not having a care in the world for Lydia. Andropov may be a strange man but he does magnificent work. Now I just need to hope that his work sticks and that Lucas’ feelings for Lydia don’t return…” Mia says. Mia hears the door slam behind her and turns around to find Lydia standing there! “Lydia! What an unexpected surprise! How did you know where to find me?” Mia wonders. “Andy called me and gave me a heads up that he had let you move in here.” Lydia says. “I see, well I am so glad you stopped by! I just ran into Lucas in Goo Village and he was absolutely glowing! It would seem that he and Julia are very happy together! Would you care to join me for a drink to celebrate our dear friend Lucas’ joy?” Mia asks. “I’m not interested in a drink, Mia! I’m interested in the truth, and I’m not leaving this house until I get it.” Lydia tells her!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down