QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 99(4/22/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 99(4/22/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 99(4/22/24)

Post by QG Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:17 am

In the food court of Goo Village, Dannie and Jenna take a seat at a table. “I'm glad you were able to get some time away from work to come and meet me.” Dannie says. “Me too, but do you think we could do something else later? I'm not gonna be able to stay long, I'm on lunch.” Jenna says. “Yeah, sure. I hear that the pool at Slate Gray is open, maybe we could go there and get some drinks. It is pretty warm out today, especially for April.” Dannie notes. “Sounds great! I'd love that.” Jenna says. “But as much as I am looking forward to that, I'd rather focus on the here and now. How's your day going?” Dannie wonders. “Pretty good.” Jenna says. “Yeah? All of your patients are treating you okay?” Dannie asks. “Most of them, yeah. How about you?” Jenna asks. “I have the day off! Or at least as of right now I do. If a patient in distress were to call me, I don't think I'd be able to turn them away.” Dannie says. “Part of the fun of being a doctor, right? You're never actually off duty.” Jenna notes. Dannie looks past Jenna. “What on earth?” Dannie wonders. “What is it?” Jenna asks. Jenna turns around and sees Don and Janice sit down at a nearby table. Jenna attempts to hide the surprise of seeing Janice and turns back towards Dannie. “Who's that?” Jenna asks. “I'm pretty sure that's Janice Reynolds. Several years ago, she kidnapped and tried to kill my cousin Josephine, who I was pretty close with.” Dannie recalls. “What's she doing free?” Jenna wonders. “I don't know. That man right there works at the Fantastic P.D and he's her son, so I don't think she’d be dining out in public with him if she had escaped. My only guess is that she was released.” Dannie says. “After committing kidnapping and attempted murder?” Jenna asks. “She wasn't sent to prison, she was institutionalized. Maybe her doctors found her to be fit to return to society.” Dannie suggests. “Meaning she's better?” Jenna wonders. “It's possible. As a psychiatrist, I'd like to believe that most people are capable of change if they really commit to improving themselves. Even though Janice hurt someone I care about, it'd be unfair of me to say that she can't change.” Dannie says. “Well I hope for everyone that cares about her, she has become a better person.” Jenna says.

Nearby, Don and Janice are sitting at a table. “I'm sorry that we couldn't go to the Lakeside Diner, I didn't realize they were closed today.” Don says. “Don't worry about it, sweetie, this place will do. What did you say it was called?” Janice asks. “Goo Village.” Don says. “Goo Village…named after that queen lady, right? I'm pretty sure she was Josephine's aunt.” Janice says. “Yeah, her name was Queen Goo.” Don says. “Imagine that, having a whole shopping plaza named after you! She must've been something.” Janice says. “She was. I had the pleasure of meeting her before she passed away and she was a lovely woman.” Don says. “And ain't that one of her kids over there?” Janice asks. Don turns around and spots Dannie and Jenna. “Oh yeah, that's Dannie.” Don says. “Who's that girl with Dannie?” Janice pretends to wonder. “I have no idea. I've never seen her before.” Don says. “Huh…” Janice mutters, as she continues to stare in Dannie and Jenna's direction…

At the Goo Castle, Andy is sitting at a table in the solarium when Rebecca walks in. “Oh good, you're here.” Rebecca says. “Is there anywhere else I would be?” Andy wonders. “I wasn't sure if you had any field work you needed to do in regards to your investigation into that Jenna woman.” Rebecca says. “No, it's mostly just computer research. I almost have everything I need, which means I'll be able to share it with King Beast soon.” Andy says. “Find anything interesting?” Rebecca wonders. “You could say that. I don't want to say anything though until I make sure I have all my facts straight. Enough about my investigation though, how did things go with Lydia down at Baronville? More importantly, how's she doing?” Andy wonders. “She's not doing good from what I could see, I can't say I blame her.” Rebecca says. “I can imagine…so did she give you anything new on the location of the bracelet? The real bracelet?” Andy asks. “She did. As it turns out, Lydia really didn't hide the bracelet at her mansion. It’s actually stashed on a secret floor in the Masters Corp building, one you can only access by punching a code into the elevator key pad. Once you get down there, I guess there's a safe that the bracelet is inside. Lydia gave me all the information I would need to access the floor and get into the safe.” Rebecca says. “That's good, but you won't be able to get in there without a search warrant. We know Dylan probably won't allow you in, especially not if he's working with Lawrence.” Andy says. “You're right, and as the police commissioner, I don't think it'd be a good look if I were to break in there. But…if this information were to reach Ciara, maybe she'd be willing to go down there and take a look.” Rebecca says. “I could do it too.” Andy tells her. “No, you have enough going on.” Rebecca says. “I'm good at multitasking.” Andy says. “Maybe so, but breaking and entering just seems like something that is more in Ciara's wheelhouse.” Rebecca says. “I'm a PI, I used to work for the WPA, I've done my fair share of breaking and entering.” Andy says.”What's really going on here? Why don't you want me to ask Ciara for help?” Rebecca questions. Andy sighs. “Because I'm not really sure how trustworthy Ciara is.” Andy confesses.

At Baronville, a guard leads Zoey into the visiting room. Zoey sits on the opposite side of the glass and picks up the phone. “Thank you for agreeing to meet with me on such short notice.” Zoey says. “You did say you would make this worth my while, so my curiosity was definitely piqued. I better not leave here disappointed.” A familiar voice says. Zoey smiles. “Trust me, this sort of thing seems right up your alley going by everything I have heard about you, Daisy Nichols.” Zoey says. The person on the other side of the glass is revealed to be Daisy! “And what exactly have you heard about me, Miss. Kellers?” Daisy wonders. “Enough to know that it’s a bloody miracle you aren’t among the inmates incarcerated here, but I suppose there’s still plenty of time left for that to happen.” Zoey says. “I hope you didn’t call me all the way down here just to insult me.” Daisy says. “Heavens no, darling! I’m just trying to speak your language, that’s all. I’ve heard that you take a great deal of joy in insulting others, I suppose that makes you and I kindred spirits.” Zoey says. “Is that why you called me here? You’re looking for a new bestie? I’m sure prison can get pretty lonely.” Daisy says. “I didn’t call you looking for a friend, I called you because I have a story to tell, one you may be interested in publishing in your newspaper or on your website.” Zoey says. “Okay, and what would be in it for you?” Daisy wonders. “Nothing, at least not on your end. You see, I am in possession of a rare and valuable artifact that I believe many people would be interested in acquiring. The unfortunate part is that no one out there is even aware that I have it.” Zoey says. “So you want me to do what exactly? Advertise for you?” Daisy asks. “It would be advertising for both of us. Not only would I be able to potentially sell off this artifact, but I believe your publication would benefit a great deal from running my story. As I said, there are many people out there who would kill to get their hands on this artifact, and if they learn that the person who has it has come forward, they will all come flocking to your paper. So, do we have a deal?” Zoey wonders. “I’m definitely intrigued by your offer, but I’ll need a few more details.” Daisy says. “Such as?” Zoey asks. “If you expect me to run an article, I’m going to need more specifics on this artifact of yours. For starters, what is it?” Daisy wonders. “That is an excellent question. Tell me Daisy, have you ever heard of the three legendary diamond jewels?” Zoey asks. “I have…” Daisy confirms. “Well I’m in possession of the necklace.” Zoey reveals!

At Julia’s penthouse, Julia is standing face to face with a very much alive Mia. “I don’t believe it…” Julia mutters. “What? That I would come and visit my darling cousin? I know, I’m sorry. I really haven’t put aside much time for family lately. I’m hoping to remedy that with this visit!” Mia exclaims. “You’re…” Julia begins to say. “I’m what, darling? Parched? Why yes I am! If you could fetch me a glass of water or maybe even a martini, that’d just be delicious!” Mia says. Mia walks past Julia and enters the penthouse. “My goodness, what a lovely home you have! You have excellent taste, a trait that must run in our family.” Mia says. “Are we seriously going to avoid the elephant in the room?” Julia wonders. “What elephant would that be?” Mia wonders. “The fact that you’re supposed to be dead!” Julia tells her. “Oh yes…that.” Mia says. “Yeah, that! What do you have to say for yourself?” Julia questions. “Not much really, other than the reports of my death were-” Mia begins to say. “Please do NOT say greatly exaggerated or I may just scream!” Julia warns. Mia smiles. “I was going to say that they were a giant misconception. As you can see, I’m very much alive!” Mia says. “That doesn’t make any sense. Lydia shot you and you fell off of a cliff! You couldn’t have been wearing a bullet proof vest because there was blood!” Julia notes. “Well you can tell you haven’t lived in this city for very long…” Mia mutters. “Excuse me?” Julia asks. “It’s really not that complex, my dear. Yes, Lydia did in fact shoot me, and I did in fact fall off of a cliff, but I survived!” Mia exclaims. “How?” Julia wonders. “Good genes, I suppose! That’s something to keep in mind if you ever find yourself taking a swan dive off a cliff!” Mia says. “I can’t believe this…” Julia says. “I know, you must be utterly thrilled to see dear cousin Mia, alive and well!” Mia says. “I’m disgusted! Lydia Masters is in prison for your murder!” Julia points out. “Yes, I do recall hearing something about that. How sad.” Mia says. “Apparently not, since you’ve been in hiding these past few months!” Julia says. “I have not been in hiding! I’ve been recovering. Being shot and falling off of a cliff in the middle of February is a chilling experience, and I do mean that in the literal sense. The water temperature was absolutely horrific!” Mia says. “You’re missing the point! You aren’t dead, that means Lydia is innocent! I have to call the Fantastic P.D and fill them in…” Julia says. Julia pulls out her phone but Mia grabs her arm. “You can’t do that! Calling the police and exonerating Lydia would be a massive mistake!” Mia warns.

At the Goo Village food court, Dannie hangs up the phone. “I’m sorry to leave so soon after getting here, but I just got a call from a patient of mine that is in distress. I need to go and check on them.” Dannie says. “Yeah, of course! We’ll be seeing each other at the pool later anyways.” Jenna notes. Dannie smiles. “Yes we will be. I’ll text you later with a time and then you can tell me if it works for you.” Dannie says. “Sounds good. See you later.” Jenna says. “Bye.” Dannie says, before standing up and walking away. Jenna turns around and eyes Don and Janice.

“So now that you’re free, have you thought about what you’re gonna do for work?” Don wonders. “Here and there. I think maybe I’ll just apply for a job as a waitress or something, maybe a dish washer, someplace where they aren’t gonna care who I am or what I’ve done.” Janice says. “You love the Lakeside Diner so much, maybe they’d have some openings.” Don suggests. “That is a great idea! Maybe I should check with them. Once they’re open again, anyways.” Janice says. Don’s phone rings. “Excuse me for a second. It’s work related.” Don says. “Take your time, sweetie.” Janice says. “I’ll be right back.” Don says, before standing up and walking away. Once Don is gone, Janice waves at Jenna. Jenna stands up and walks over to the table. “You sure it’s safe? I know you don’t want Don knowing about me for whatever reason.” Jenna says. “It’s not that I don’t want Donny specifically not to know about you, sweetie, it’s that I don’t think it’d be good for you for anyone to know you’re my daughter!” Janice says. “Right. Well, it looks like your life is heading in the right direction. Clearly you’ve been released.” Jenna notes. “Yeah, thank god! It happened earlier today, and I couldn’t be happier! Now I get to make up for lost time with my beautiful kids, one of them being you! My only daughter!” Janice says. Jenna smiles. “I’m looking forward to it.” Jenna says. “So, outta curiosity, how are things going with Queen Goo’s brat?” Janice wonders. “Better than I could have expected. Dannie is falling hard for me, and the quicker I get them to put a ring on my finger, the quicker I can pull the rug out from under them and their evil father.” Jenna says. “You hate King Beast that much, huh?” Janice asks. “I’ve never hated anything or anyone more.” Jenna says. “What on earth did he do to you?” Janice wonders. “I’d rather not get into the details, but…he ruined my life. I’ve waited years for justice, and now that I have that chance, I’m not passing it up.” Jenna says. “And I support you 1000%! Just remember, if you need any help, just let me know. I’d be happy to give you a hand.” Janice says. “Thanks, I really appreciate that. It’s been so nice, having you in my life. It’s really filled a void in my heart since losing my adopted mom.” Jenna says. “Having you back has filled a void in my heart since I gave you up all those years ago. I’m never gonna abandon you again, baby girl. Mama is here to stay.” Janice says. Jenna notices Don hang up the phone. “I better get going. We’ll talk later, yeah?” Jenna asks. “Definitely. Good luck with everything.” Janice says. “Same to you. Love you.” Jenna says, before standing up and walking away. Don returns to Janice. “Sorry that took so long. I hope you weren’t too bored waiting for me.” Don says. “No worries, Donny. I kept myself entertained.” Janice says.

In the Goo Castle solarium, Rebecca sits across from Andy at the table. “Why would you think Ciara isn’t trustworthy?” Rebecca wonders. “You didn’t notice how she was acting after she found out that bracelet was a fake? She was acting like you intentionally gave it to her, like you didn’t trust her or something! Now why would she get so riled up unless there was a reason for you not to trust her?” Andy questions. “Maybe because she felt as though I lied to her.” Rebecca suggests. “But why would you lie to her? You wouldn’t have any reason to, that we know of anyway.” Andy says. “What do you think is going on here, Andy? Do you think Ciara is working with Lawrence or something?” Rebecca wonders. “Of course I don’t think that! Ciara despises Lawrence, I know she’d never work with him. But, we’ve gotta consider Ciara’s history. Before she came to Fantastic, she was a con woman! She was a con woman right up until she started working at Stanpatos Enterprises and ended up falling in love with Dylan!” Andy points out. “I know, but she’s grown quite a bit since then. She isn’t that person anymore.” Rebecca says. “But how can we be sure? How do we know she hasn’t regressed? People can change, but they can also fall back into old habits. Kinda like how an addict can be sober for a while but then go back to alcohol or to drugs.” Andy says. “But there are also plenty of people who are able to stay on the straight and narrow, and as far as I can tell, Ciara is one of those people!” Rebecca says. “But how can we be sure? It’s no secret that the diamond jewels are desired by a lot of very powerful people, people who would be willing to pay big money to get their hands on them. It’s also no secret that Ciara recently got a new job, one she hasn’t talked about with anyone! Maybe that new job is to collect the three jewels.” Andy suggests. “That doesn’t make any sense! Ciara had the opportunity to take the ring in Switzerland, but she didn’t!” Rebecca says. “Maybe she’s playing the long game, hoping we’ll do most of the work for her. Then once we’ve got all the jewels, she comes in and takes them in one fell swoop.” Andy says. “Oh my god, do you even hear yourself? Andy, this is my best friend we are talking about! Your cousin! The three of us have been close for years!” Rebecca points out. “And I hope to god that I’m wrong here! But something is just rubbing me the wrong way about this whole thing! It’s possible that I am wrong, but…I just think that maybe we should keep Ciara at an arm's length, at least until we know for sure that she can be trusted.” Andy says. Rebecca sighs. “Okay. For the time being, I’ll try not to involve Ciara in anything related to the jewels. That means you’ll have to get into Masters Corp somehow and get your hands on the bracelet.” Rebecca says. “Not a problem. Just give me the codes Lydia provided you with and I’ll head over there once I fill King Beast in on what I found out about Jenna.” Andy says. “Thank you.” Rebecca says. “You’re welcome. For what it’s worth, I really hope I am wrong about Ciara. I love her, you know that I do, but we can’t afford not to be cautious where the three diamond jewels are concerned.” Andy says. “I know. With those jewels involved, we really have no idea who we can and can’t trust.” Rebecca says.

“How on earth would an incarcerated con woman get her hands on one of the three diamond jewels?” Daisy questions. “I haven’t been in prison forever, Daisy. I acquired it prior to my conviction.” Zoey says. “How?” Daisy wonders. “That isn’t relevant.” Zoey says. “I disagree.” Daisy says. “Alright…I’d prefer not to get into the gory details, but let’s just say that I acquired it from someone.” Zoey says. “Mmhm. In other words, you stole it.” Daisy assumes. “Oh come now! If you stumbled across such an exquisite piece of jewelry, wouldn’t you? Oh that’s right, I had nearly forgotten. Your father was Daddy bloody warbucks so you probably never wanted for anything!” Zoey says. “Nothing except love and respect maybe, the two things I never had growing up. In fact, I’m not sure I’ve ever really had those things as an adult either.” Daisy says. “Yeah, well join the club.” Zoey says. Daisy clears her throat. “I didn’t come here to discuss my trauma, I’m here to talk about the necklace.” Daisy says. “Of course. So will you publish my story?” Zoey asks. “I have a counter offer. I actually know someone who may be interested in taking that necklace off your hands.” Daisy says. “Well this someone best have deep pockets, because I have no intention of parting with this necklace for anything less than twice of its value.” Zoey says. “Oh trust me. Any price you throw out there, my friend will be able to match.” Daisy says. Zoey smirks. “Very well. Tell this friend of yours to drop in and pay me a visit. I’d be happy to negotiate a price.” Zoey says. “Sounds good. I have a feeling that once all is said and done, everyone will be satisfied.” Daisy says.

“Why wouldn't I call the police? They think you're dead, I feel like I should probably remedy that.” Julia says. “I can assure you, the police finding out I'm alive would be bad for the both of us.” Mia says. “And why's that?” Julia questions. “You're trying to get Lydia convicted for murder! How do you plan to accomplish that if the murder victim isn't actually dead?” Mia wonders. “If Lydia really did shoot you in cold blood, she'll be charged with attempted murder.” Julia says. “There is no if about it! Lydia Masters tried to kill me and she needs to pay! I know that Lydia is trying to say that I abducted her and had planned on killing her, but that just isn't true. You see, Lydia actually abducted me and brought me to that cliff with the intention of killing me!” Mia lies. “Is that right?” Julia asks. “Yes! After she and Lucas reunited, Lydia was concerned that I may try to come in between the two of them. Now given that the police had no evidence to arrest me for any wrongdoing, Lydia opted to take the law into her own hands by killing me!” Mia claims. “Then don't you think you should bring this information to the police? If they have your testimony, it will be enough to put Lydia away for a long time!” Julia says. “You already have enough to put Lydia away for a long time! I've read up on the case, and you have done a fabulous job of arguing to the courts why Lydia is guilty of my murder. In fact, you are the reason she is awaiting trial in a prison cell rather than the comfort of her mansion. I'm confident you'll have no difficulties getting her convicted of murder.” Mia says. “But she didn't commit murder because you aren't actually dead!” Julia points out. “Julia, listen to me! If I come forward and tell the police I'm alive, everyone is going to assume that I set Lydia up for my own murder! She'll go free, I'll potentially go to jail instead, and in the end, no one wins except for the perpetrator! How is that justice?!” Mia questions. “That's all well and good, but I get the sense justice isn't what you're worried about here.” Julia says. “Do I want Lydia to suffer? Yes. Do I want Lucas to suffer by extension? Absolutely! I believe you want the same thing, which is why I chose to reveal myself to you. I know our interactions in the past haven't been so pleasant, but I do believe we're on the same side.” Mia says. “I'm not so sure that we are! I want justice to be served, you want to hurt Lucas and Lydia!” Julia tells her. “Oh come on, Julia darling! Do you really expect me to believe that your crusade against Lydia is fueled by some desire for justice? You couldn't care less about getting justice for me! Your endgame is to see her locked up because she came between you and Lucas! By sending Lydia to prison, not only would you be hurting her, but you'd also be hurting Lucas. Now even if I were to come forward and Lydia still got convicted, it would only be for attempted murder! That doesn't carry nearly the same weight as a murder sentence! No, in order for Lydia to pay properly, she has to be convicted for my murder! It's time she stop being allowed to get away with things and actually suffer consequences for once, wouldn't you agree?” Mia asks. “Believe me, I'd love nothing more than to see Lydia rot in jail for the rest of her pathetic life. But what you're asking me to do…you expect me to keep quiet about you being alive, that in it's self is a crime. I could lose my career, I could be sent to prison myself…” Julia notes. “Only if someone were to find out, but if all goes well, no one will ever know that I am alive.” Mia says. “You plan on hiding out forever?” Julia asks. “I only plan on staying in town long enough to see Lydia convicted and sentenced to life in prison. Once I know she'll spend the rest of her life in a cage, I'll leave town and disappear forever.” Mia says. “You won't hurt anyone else?” Julia asks. “I wouldn't dream of it! I'm not going to do anything to risk my freedom, nor would I do anything to ruin the case you're building against Lydia. Trust me, Julia, it's within your best interest to keep quiet about me being alive. If you do, we'll both win. You'll get a high profile win that will boost your career and get revenge on a woman that horribly wronged you, and I will receive justice for Lydia viciously shooting me! If you tell the police I'm alive, you'll get none of that. So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?” Mia wonders, holding her hand out. Julia contemplates for a moment before shaking Mia's hand. “We have a deal. Lydia Masters isn't going to avoid facing consequences this time, it's time she be destroyed once and for all.” Julia states!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down