QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 02

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 02 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 02

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:36 pm

In the Goo Living Room, Rebecca is surprised when she discovers Andy and Daisy making out on the sofa. "I probably should've called first." Rebecca admits. Andy stands up. "Rebecca, what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be in Colossal Heights still." Andy notes. "The new administrator has deemed me fit to return to society, so I was released. Of course, as a condition of my release, I will need to attend regular therapy sessions." Rebecca says. Andy smiles. "I don't care about any of that, I'm just happy you're free." Andy says. Andy pulls Rebecca into a hug, which clearly bothers Daisy. "So, who's your friend?" Rebecca asks. "Oh, this is Daisy." Andy says. "I'm Andy's fiancee." Daisy chimes in!

At the Masters mansion, Dylan and Lydia are eating dinner in the living room, at a small table in the back of the room. Dylan notices Lydia staring at him. "Do I have something in my teeth?" Dylan questions. "Sorry for staring. Have I told you how good it is to have you back?" Lydia asks. "Not in the last five minutes. By the way, in case I haven't yet told you, I'm really sorry how difficult I made things for you when I initially came back." Dylan says. Dylan flashes back.

On Thanksgiving 2018, Lucas and Lydia are standing in the Common Area of the King Beast Plaza, with a priest standing between them. Two years after they originally got married, they have decided to renew their vows. "Do you, Lucas Cambino, take Lydia Masters to be your lawfully wedded wife? Through sickness and in health? Through rich and poor? Until death do you part?" The priest asks. "I do." Lucas confirms. "And do you, Lydia Masters, take Lucas Cambino to be your lawfully wedded husband? Through sickness and in health? Through rich and poor? Until death do you part?" The priest asks. "I-" Before Lydia finishes, she spots a very much alive Dylan standing on the other side of the plaza, and drops her bouquet! "Oh my God, it can't be." Lydia gasps. Lucas turns, sees Dylan, and his eyes widen. Dylan approaches the two, and Lydia walks over to him. "Dylan?" A stunned Lydia asks. "In the flesh." Dylan confirms. "I-I don't...this can't be possible. You died in my arms, almost three years ago!" Lydia notes. "I know all about that." Dylan tells her. "I don't understand, where have you been? How-how did you survive?" Lydia asks. "I don't know too many specifics. What I do know is that I was being held in some medical facility on the other side of the country. I just finally managed to escape a few weeks ago." Dylan recalls. Lydia smiles. "I don't care how it happened, I'm just so happy that you're alive!" Lydia says. Lydia goes to hug Dylan, but Dylan stops her. "I'm sorry, I can't." Dylan tells her. "What's wrong?" Lydia asks. "What's wrong...is that I don't remember you." Dylan says. "What?" A surprised Lydia asks. "I don't remember you, I don't remember our life together, I don't remember anything." Dylan reveals!

Back in the present, Dylan smiles at Lydia. "I spent a long time pushing you away. But, eventually, even without my memories, I was able to fall in love with you again." Dylan says. "Do you still want to remember your past?" Lydia asks. "It doesn't really matter to me, at this point. I don't want to hold onto any false hope. After all, I've been back for over a year, and I have even had a single flash of my past." Dylan says. "It must be really difficult for you...you know, if you want your memories back, it might help to find out how you lost your memories to begin with. Before you supposedly died, its not as if you suffered any kind of head injury that could have resulted in amnesia. This is just a guess, but maybe your amnesia has something to do with however you survived the terminal illness that my cousin Kadmos gave you. That diagnosis you got was pretty much a death sentence, so however you ended up getting cured, and turning up alive, I doubt the medical procedure used is legal, or even safe." Lydia says. "I think you're probably onto something. Unfortunately, its still not much to go on. We can't find out how I was brought back if we don't find out who brought me back, the same person or persons that held me prisoner for almost three years." Dylan says. "I know. If you remember, after you came back, I exhausted every resource at my disposal to try and find out who did this to you, but I was never able to come up with anything concrete. They did a good job of covering their tracks." Lydia notes. "If this person was literally able to bring back the dead, its not at all surprising that they would know how to cover their tracks." Dylan points out. "You know, its seems like that the person who did this to you is still out there, Dylan, which means that they could still come after you." Lydia says.

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Lucas is with Bethany in her office. "It always amazes me the nerve that Alexios has. He and I have been apart for two years, and he is still stupid enough to come to MY office, and beg me for forgiveness. I just don't get it, was I so blinded by my love for him that I didn't see what a total idiot he was when we were together? Or maybe he hit his head and this idiocy of his is a new development. What do you think, babe?" Bethany asks. "I think that Alexios had to have been an idiot, to mistreat a Goddess like you." Lucas says. "Aw, you're sweet. Still though, I just don't get what makes him think I am going to forgive him." Bethany says. "You haven't been sending him any mixed signals, have you?" Lucas asks. "Absolutely not! Okay, I admit, that early on, like, right after I broke things off with him, I was tempted a few times to forgive him. But, each time, I remembered how hurt I felt when I found out what he did." Bethany says. "It worked out in the end, though. Ultimately, you got your revenge." Lucas notes. Bethany smiles. "Once I was able to see through the tears, I realized that I couldn't just curl up in a corner and die. I saw an opportunity to take back control over my own life, something that I really hadn't had in years! When I was with Alexios, he pretty much had control over every aspect of my life. He's the one that gave me the bakery, he provided me with a roof over my head...I wasn't about to let him cheat on me, and then walk away with everything while I was left with nothing." Bethany says. Lucas puts his hand on Bethany's shoulder. "You made the right decision. I spent so many years of my life living under someone else's thumb, which is why it felt so good when I bought Justin Shaw Media, and turned it into New Horizons Media. It was a new beginning for me, a way for me to become my own man for the first time in my life. I was able to reinvent myself." Lucas recalls. "That's exactly what I did when I took control of Stanpatos. Before, I was this pathetic, insecure little girl. Now, I run this entire city." Bethany says. "Power looks good on you." Lucas compliments her. "That's because I am the personification of power. Now that I am in charge of Stanpatos Enterprises, NO ONE will ever hold any power over me again." Bethany says.

Back in the Goo Living Room, Rebecca faces Andy. "I didn't know you were engaged." Rebecca notes. "Now you know." Daisy says. "I'm happy for you, Andy. You deserve to be happy." Rebecca says. "Thanks. You do, too. So, now that you're back, where are you gonna be staying? There's plenty of room here, if you need a place." Andy says. "No, that's alright. I already booked a room at the Fantastic Inn." Rebecca says. "Are you sure? This place is a lot nicer than a hotel." Andy says. "I'll be fine, trust me. Anyway, I...I just stopped by to let you know that I was free. I'll leave you to your fiancee, now. Have a nice evening." Rebecca says. "You too, and thanks for stopping by, it was good to see you." Andy says, before hugging Rebecca. Daisy rolls her eyes in the background. "It was nice meeting you, Daisy." Rebecca says. Daisy fakes a smile. "Thanks." Daisy answers. Rebecca waves at Andy, before walking out. "Wow, I can't believe that Rebecca is free. Isn't that the greatest?" Andy asks. "Oh yeah, I feel like skipping around the living room and breaking out into song." Daisy sarcastically says. "What's wrong?" Andy asks. "You didn't think it was a little extra, asking Rebecca to stay with us? And you didn't think it was a good idea to run that by me, first?" Daisy asks. "I was just trying to help out the mother of my child." Andy notes. "You two seem friendlier than co parents." Daisy points out. "Wait, you don't think Rebecca is a threat to our relationship, do you?" Andy asks. "I don't know, Andy. Ever since you and I became an item, all I've heard were the legends of Andy and Rebecca, and what an amazing super duper couple they were. I'd be an idiot not to feel a little threatened, especially since the only reason you two got a divorce was because Rebecca went to an insane asylum." Daisy points out. "I get why you are worried, but trust me, you have nothing to be afraid of. Rebecca made her choice when she divorced me, and even if by some miracle she did change her mind, I've moved on, and I am fully committed to you." Andy says. Daisy pulls Andy into a hug. But, the expression on her face clearly says she is still worried...

Dylan and Lydia are still eating dinner in their living room. "I'm not worried about the people who kidnapped me. I escaped over a year ago, if they were going to come after me, they would have probably done so by now." Dylan says. "Maybe, but they probably didn't go through the trouble of bringing you back from the dead for no reason." Lydia points out. "Maybe they found some other poor sucker to take my place in whatever they had planned. Either way, its no longer my problem, and I'm not going to waste anymore time worrying about it. Besides, I have other things to focus on, right now." Dylan says. "How is that plan of yours going, by the way?" Lydia asks. "Its not. But, I'm confident that will change, soon." Dylan says. Lydia gets a text message, and when she looks at it, she smiles. "What's going on?" Dylan asks. "You and I have cause to celebrate. I just got word that the acquisition I've been working on these past few weeks has been finalized. I just added a very lucrative company to the Masters Corp family." Lydia reveals. Dylan smiles, and raises his glass. "To our continued success, and getting everything we want." Dylan says. "Cheers." Lydia says.

Back at Stanpatos Enterprises, Bethany smiles at Lucas. "I'm so glad we found each other. I remember swearing off dating after things with Alexios took a nose dive, but you completely changed my perspective. Once you and I finally started getting along, I was surprised to find out how much we had in common." Bethany says. "Getting screwed over by members of the Stanpatos family is one of those things." Lucas jokes. "I know that Dylan rising from the grave wasn't easy for you." Bethany notes. "I can't fault Dylan for coming back to his family." Lucas says. "But you are probably still angry, right? Dylan cost you your relationship." Bethany recalls. "Not exactly. Don't forget that I was the one that ended things with Lydia." Lucas notes. Before they can discuss things further, Lucas gets a text message, and looks at it. "Damn it..." Lucas growls. "What is it?" Bethany asks. "They did it. The person that has been trying to buy New Horizons Media out from under me finally succeeded, which means once again, I work for someone else." Lucas says. "Who is it?" Bethany asks. "I have no idea. I'm going to find out in the morning, though. My new boss wants to meet, face to face." Lucas says.

Its a new day in Fantastic City. At the Goo Castle, Daisy is sitting in the living room, looking at her tablet. Andy sneaks up behind her, and plants a kiss on her cheek. Daisy smiles. "Good morning." Daisy says. "Morning. What are you up to?" Andy asks. "I was just reading a book." Daisy says. "Fun. Say, is there any chance you might want to go out for breakfast before work?" Andy asks. "With you?" Daisy asks. "Uh, yeah with me. Last I checked, I'm your only fiance." Andy says. "Its just that usually you have to rush off first thing." Daisy notes. "True, but since I'm the police commissioner now, I can probably get away with being a little late." Andy says. "Its been a while since we've gone out for breakfast. Why do you want to, all of a sudden?" Daisy asks. Andy sighs. "I feel a little bad about what happened with Rebecca last night, and I wanted to remind you how much I love you." Andy tells her. Daisy smiles. "Thank you, but I already know how much you love me." Daisy says.

At Alexios' Town House, Alexios is eating breakfast, when there is a knock at the door. Alexios opens the door, and is stunned to find Rebecca standing in the hallway! "Rebecca?!" Alexios asks. "I hope this isn't a bad time." Rebecca says. Alexios smiles, and hugs Rebecca. "Of course its not! Its so good to see you! What are you doing here?" Alexios asks. "I've been released." Rebecca reveals. "I'm really glad to hear that. Have you seen Andy, yet?" Alexios asks. "I have. In all the times you came to visit me, you couldn't have mentioned that he was involved with someone?" Rebecca asks. "I didn't want to upset you." Alexios says. "I appreciate that, but it would've been nice to have a little warning that Andy was in a new relationship!" Rebecca says. "He doesn't have to be. I'm sure Andy would drop the new girl in a second if he thought he still had a chance with you." Alexios suggests. "I am the one that ended our marriage, Alexios. I'm not going to change my mind and ruin Andy and Daisy's happiness. Anyway, besides Andy's engagement, it seems like a lot has happened over the last two years. Dylan is alive, Bethany is the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises..." Rebecca says. "Dylan might be alive, but he's hardly the person he use to be. He has amnesia, and he's had amnesia ever since he came back. As for Bethany, she can have Stanpatos Enterprises...all I want is for her to give me another chance." Alexios says. "If Bethany was going to do that, she probably would've done so by now." Rebecca says. "I know. I get it, I screwed up bad." Alexios admits. "Yes, you did. Even as someone who despises Bethany, I can see that your relationship imploding was completely your fault." Rebecca says. "Do you think there's anything I can do to win back Bethany?" Alexios asks. "I don't know, whether someone can forgive really depends on the person who is forgiving, and the person they are forgiving. But, if you really want things to work, you can start by staying faithful." Rebecca says. "Trust me, if I ever get another shot with Bethany, I am never going to take her for granted again." Alexios says.

Andy helps Daisy put her coat on, back at the castle. "You got everything?" Andy asks. "Yup, I'm ready whenever you are." Daisy says. Andy's phone starts to ring, and he checks the Caller ID. "Its Acerbi. Let me take this real quick, then we can go." Andy says. Andy answers the phone. "Acerbi, what can I do for you?...Oh my God!" A stunned Andy states!

At New Horizons Media, Lucas enters his office, and finds someone sitting behind his desk, with their back turned to him. "I assume you're my new boss." Lucas says. "You assume correctly." A familiar voice says. The person turns the chair around, and is revealed to be Lydia! "You're the one that bought New Horizons?" Lucas asks. "Technically, it was Masters Corp. But, I suppose its the same thing." Lydia says. "Why? Why would you buy my company?" Lucas asks. "Masters Corp has been considering branching out into the media world for quite some time, so I figured it would be simpler to purchase an already established company, rather than build one from the ground up. I know what a hard worker you are, so I figured New Horizons would be the perfect company." Lydia explains. "Didn't you think this working arrangement might be a little awkward, given our history?" Lucas asks. "We are both professionals, I assumed we'd be able to put our differences aside, for the sake of business." Lydia says. "Easy for you to say, you aren't the one that ended our relationship." Lucas says. "I remember how it happened. Again, I'm really sorry that I wasn't fair to you." Lydia says. "I'm not angry with you. I may not have wanted to stay in a relationship with you while you were working so hard to help Dylan get his memories back, but that doesn't mean you were wrong for wanting to help him." Lucas tells her. "No, but I was wrong for stringing you along." Lydia notes. "Water under the bridge...I'd prefer to focus on the present." Lucas says. "That's exactly what I plan to do, with this business venture." Lydia says. "Well, if we are going to be working together, we are going to need to keep things strictly professional. We aren't a couple anymore, and I wouldn't even really say that we are friends. For that reason, we need to stick to strictly business." Lucas says. "I completely agree." Lydia claims. "Well, in any event, I have an appointment that I need to get to." Lucas says. "I assume that appointment's name is Bethany Wilson." Lydia assumes. "We just agreed to keep things strictly professional." Lucas reminds her. "Right. Outside of work, what you do really isn't any of my business, so long as it doesn't affect your performance at work." Lydia says. "I'm glad we are in agreement." Lucas says, before walking out. Lydia sighs...

At the hospital's nurses station, Rebecca meets up with Andy and Daisy. "I got your message, what's going on?" Rebecca asks. "I don't know. All Acerbi said was for us to get over here as quick as possible." Andy says. Acerbi appears, and Andy and Rebecca walk over to her, with Daisy not far behind. "Acerbi, what's going on? Is she okay?" Andy asks. "Better than okay. I don't know how it happened, but...your daughter is waking up from her coma!" Acerbi reveals! "I don't understand, you said that Ava was never going to wake up!" Rebecca recalls. "Ava's recovery was miraculous, needless to say, but it happened nonetheless." Acerbi says. "Can we go in and see her?" Andy asks. "By all means." Acerbi says. Andy and Rebecca rush into Ava's room, while Daisy looks in through the window. Andy and Rebecca sit next to Ava, who is now awake. "Hey sweetheart, its so good to see those beautiful eyes of yours again." Andy tells Ava. "Your Daddy and I were real worried that we wouldn't be able to again." Rebecca adds. "Fortunately, it doesn't look like we'll have to worry about you again." Andy says. Andy kisses Ava on the forehead, and closes his eyes. "Wait, is...is that a tear in your eye? Oh my God, I don't think I've ever seen you cry tears of joy." Rebecca says. "That's because I've never been this happy. Everything I could ever wish for...its all here." Andy says. Rebecca smiles, and Andy puts his arm around her. "We have our girl back." Andy says. "And we are never going to lose her again." Rebecca says, as she rests her head on Andy's shoulder. Meanwhile, Daisy is still in the window, soaking in Andy and Rebecca's close moment...

At the Lakeside Diner, Lucas joins Bethany at a booth. "Sorry for being late." Lucas says. "How did the meeting with your new boss go?" Bethany asks. "My new boss is Lydia." Lucas reveals. "What?! As in your ex wife Lydia?!" Bethany asks. "Technically, since Dylan never died, my marriage to Lydia wasn't valid." Lucas points out. "Whatever! So she's your new boss?!" Bethany asks. "That's right." Lucas says. "This is unbelievable! You know why she's doing this!" Bethany says. "I really don't, but I have a feeling you're about to tell me." Lucas says. "She did this to try and get closer to you." Bethany claims. "Lydia is with Dylan, now." Lucas points out. "Have you forgotten that Lydia was pining after Dylan while she was still with you? If Lydia had her way, she'd have BOTH of you wrapped around her finger!" Bethany suggests. Bethany's phone begins to ring. "Are you gonna answer that?" Lucas asks. "Yes, but the moment this call is through, I'm getting straight back to dragging her for filth." Bethany says. Bethany answers her phone. "What is it, Chris?!...I'm sorry, what the hell did you just say?!...How is that possible?...No, that's not a good enough answer! I was assured that it was a done deal!...I don't care! Do me a favor, and tell whoever screwed it up that they're fired!" Bethany barks, before hanging up. "Yikes, what happened?" Lucas asks. "Stanpatos Enterprises was working on acquiring a major shipping company, it would've been a huge game changer. And, up until just now, I was being told by everyone involved that it was pretty much a done deal! But, my assistant just called me, and told me that another company swooped in and bought the company!" Bethany says. "Do you know who's behind this?" Lucas asks. "Oh, I have a pretty good idea. I don't suppose Lydia happened to mention buying any other companies lately, did she?" Bethany asks. "It didn't come up. You think she is behind this?" Lucas asks. "Masters Corp is Stanpatos Enterprises' biggest competitor, Lydia being behind this makes the most sense. I'm going to confront her." Bethany says. Bethany stands up. "Hang on, are you sure that's a good idea? You seem pretty upset, and we both know how you can get when you're like this." Lucas says. "What, are you afraid I'll knock her teeth out?" Bethany asks. "Actually, yes. Besides, you don't even know that it was Lydia who did this!" Lucas says. "Oh come on, Lucas! She stands to gain the most by screwing up this deal. I just can't figure out how she would've found out, I made sure to keep the negotiations private." Bethany notes. "Regardless, I think you should wait for more evidence before you potentially make a scene." Lucas says. Bethany sighs. "Alright, fine. I'll behave." Bethany says. "Are you sure?" Lucas asks. "I said I would." Bethany points out. Lucas' phone starts to ring. "This is one of my reporters. I need to take this. I'll be over at the counter." Lucas says. "I'm not going anywhere." Bethany says. Lucas stands up, walks over to the counter, and answers the phone. "Hey Charlie, how's the story progressing?...Really, well that's good to hear...I'm looking forward to reading it. Keep me posted." Lucas says, before hanging up. Lucas walks back to his booth, and sees that Bethany is gone! "Crap..." Lucas says.

Andy and Rebecca are still sitting by Ava's bedside. "I never thought this day would come. I had pretty much written Ava off as dead...I really did give up all hope. But, our prayers have finally been answered." Andy says. "This has to be the happiest week of my life. Not only was I released from the insitution, but I have my little girl back. I've gotten more blessings these past few days than I ever could've imagined." Rebecca says. Andy starts looking around. "What is it?" Rebecca asks. "I was just wondering where Daisy disappeared to." Andy says.

At the Goo Castle, Daisy enters the living room, closes the door, and takes a deep breath. Daisy then picks up one of the pillows on the sofa, and throws it across the room! Immediately after, Daisy kicks over an end table, and then flips over the coffee table! "That stupid bitch!" Daisy screams. Daisy stops for a moment, and then looks up at Queen Goo's portrait. "What are you looking at? You must be loving this, you old hag! You were probably an Andy and Rebecca stan just like everyone else in this God forsaken city! Well, looks like you're gonna get your wish! I can tell by the way Andy looks at her, he loves her more than he loves me! Well, if you think that this is over, you better think again! I do NOT lose, and this won't be an exception! If that bitch thinks she can drop out of the sky and come between me and the man that I love, she's even more delusional than when she went into the looney bin! No worries, though...if I am going to hold onto Andy, I just need to make sure that Rebecca is out of the way...this time, for good." Daisy tells Queen Goo's portrait...

At Masters Corp, Lydia is on the phone in her office, when Bethany bursts in. "I'm going to have to call you back. An inconvenience just came up that I need to deal with." Lydia says, before hanging up. "What do you want?" Lydia asks. "Listen up, you bitch, its time that you and I put all of our cards on the table." Bethany announces!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum