QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 17

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 17 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 17

Post by QG Sat May 06, 2023 2:01 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. At the Stanpatos mansion, Kristina walks into the solarium and finds Dylan on his computer. “Good morning.” Dylan says. “Hi. I didn’t expect for you to still be here.” Kristina notes. “I’m working from home today. So, what brings you to the main house this morning?” Dylan wonders. “I was just looking for some coffee and the maid said there was a fresh pot in here. I guess now I know why.” Kristina says. “I’m going to be in and out of conference calls all day so I thought I’d keep one nearby.” Dylan says. Kristina walks over to the pot and pours herself a cup of coffee. “So, how did you sleep last night?” Dylan questions. “Like a baby. I’m a little confused about how I got home though, I don’t remember ever leaving the pool. Was I really that drunk?” Kristina wonders. “Relax, you were drunk but not blackout drunk. You fell asleep at the pool so I brought you back home.” Dylan says. “How did you get my car back here?” Kristina asks. “I sent someone for it so I could save you the trouble of having to go back.” Dylan says. “How generous of you.” Kristina says. “Every once in a while I do something nice, but only once in a while.” Dylan jokes. “You know, I’m surprised you are being so chill after what happened last night.” Kristina says. “What happened last night?” Dylan wonders. “Please don’t make me say it.” Kristina says. “You mean you getting drunk? Why would I be upset about that?” Dylan asks. “No, I’m not talking about getting drunk! I’m...I’m talking about the k-i-s-s.” Kristina reveals. “Oh, that. You didn’t need to bring it up, we resolved it last night.” Dylan says. “I was drunk, Dylan. I don’t really feel like we resolved anything. The bottom line is that I owe you an apology.” Kristina says.

At the Gray mansion, Virginia is in the living room on her computer. “Daaaaaaaaaaamn this is some good profit! Opening a Slate Gray branch here in Fantastic was even more lucrative than I thought it’d be!” Virginia says. Kaylie walks in. “Mama!” Kaylie exclaims. “Whata?” Virginia asks. “I just heard the BEST news!” Kaylie tells her. “We already got the best news yesterday when the judge let you keep custody of Issac!” Virginia points out. “That was pretty great, but this is amazing too! There was apparently an exorcism at the Goo castle last night and Andy Goo isn’t possessed anymore!” Kaylie reveals. Virginia stands up. “That’s wonderful! Hopefully that means that rotten demon that framed you for stealing that evidence is back in hell where he belongs!” Virginia shouts. “I hope so, not just for what he did to me but for what he did to Rebecca, Brady, and Kristina, and Julia too! She was completely blindsided by that recording of yours and Victor’s conversation that leaked at that debate and by finding out she was Victor’s daughter.” Kaylie says. “In fairness, that’s a conversation I should’ve had with Julia a LOOOOONG time ago.” Virginia notes. “That doesn’t make it okay for that recording to be played on live TV. That was cruel for everyone involved!” Kaylie argues. “I’m just glad that the monster behind it, the monster behind so many cruel things that have happened in this city is finally gone. Anyways, on a more positive note, the chef is making omelets for breakfast, do you and Issac wanna join me?” Virginia asks. “I actually have to get down to the police station. Rebecca hired someone to fill her position until she comes back to work, I want to go and meet them to see what I’ll be dealing with. I’m just gonna wait for Issac’s nanny to show up then I’ll be heading out.” Kaylie says. “You can call the nanny and cancel, I’ll look after Issac today.” Virginia says. “You sure? You usually have a pretty busy schedule.” Kaylie notes. “I’m working from home today and I’d love the chance to spend some quality time with my beautiful grand baby. And if you decide you wanna go out with Bethany after work, I’ll look after him then too!” Virginia says. “Thank you. You’re such a good grandma, and an even better mom.” Kaylie says. “I’m just trying to be the kinda mother you deserve after being such a wonderful daughter to me.” Virginia says. Kaylie hugs Virginia. “I love you.” Kaylie says. “Aw, I love you too baby girl.” Virginia tells her.

At the food court in Goo Village, Julia is walking through when Stefan crosses her path. “Well there goes my morning.” Julia says. “Hello Julia, its good to see you.” Stefan says. Julia fakes a smile. “That’s nice. Unfortunately I don’t share the same sentiment towards you.” Julia says. “You needn’t be so hostile, the custody battle is over.” Stefan notes. “My hostility towards you originates long before the custody battle. You do remember locking me away in your house after I broke up with you, right?” Julia asks. “I remember. I don’t expect you to ever forgive me.” Stefan says. “I assume this is the part where you suggest we peacefully coexist.” Julia assumes. Stefan smiles. “Actually there will be no need for that. I’m leaving Fantastic City today.” Stefan reveals. “You are?” Julia asks. “You seem surprised.” Stefan notes. “Maybe just a little bit.” Julia says. “Since I lost the custody battle, there isn’t really anything keeping me here. I may return in a year to try and win visitation with Issac but I have no intention of calling this city home, not when so many people here despise me for good reason.” Stefan says. “I guess you just don’t seem like the type to leave town quietly.” Julia says. “I’m not the man you once knew, Julia. I’m different now, I’m trying to be different not just for my own sake but also for our son’s sake. I want to eventually become someone Issac can be proud of, and yes, I realize that will likely take years of work. But...I feel like it will be worth it in the end.” Stefan says. “Well good luck with that.” Julia says, before walking past Stefan. “Julia, wait just a moment.” Stefan urges. Julia turns towards him. “What now?” Julia wonders. “Before I leave Fantastic City, I want to be sure you’re doing your best to keep Issac safe.” Stefan says. “Of course Issac is safe! Do you have any reason to think he wouldn’t be safe?” Julia wonders. “I may be leaving Fantastic, but I haven’t a clue what Kitty Cat’s next move is.” Stefan says. “Why would Kitty Cat want anything to do with Issac?” Julia questions. “I don’t know. Kitty Cat told me that she supported me through the custody hearing because she wanted Issac to be raised as a Cat, but I believe she had an ulterior motive, one which she wouldn’t confide in me. I just want to be sure that you and your family are taking extra precautions where Issac is concerned.” Stefan says. “I’ll take it under advisement.” Julia says. “I’m glad to hear that. I wish you well.” Stefan says. “Yeah, whatever.” Julia says, before walking away. Stefan goes to walk away himself but his phone starts to ring. Stefan looks at the Caller ID and answers it. “What do you want?” Stefan questions. “Is that anyway to speak to an old friend?” Kitty Cat asks. “That’s funny, you didn’t seem too friendly when we spoke at your hotel room last night.” Stefan says. “Yes, I know. I realize I might’ve been a little harsh and for that I’m sorry.” Kitty Cat says. “Is that why you called? To apologize?” Stefan wonders. “Partially. A little birdy told me that you checked out of the Fantastic Inn, are you going somewhere?” Kitty Cat asks. “I’m returning to my island in San Francisco. I see no reason to remain in Fantastic City now that Issac is lost to me.” Stefan says. “That makes sense, I plan on leaving town myself. Before you go, I’d really like to see you one last time to clear the air. Any chance you could come down to the docks to meet me?” Kitty Cat questions. “Why the docks?” Stefan wonders. “I already checked out of my hotel room which means we can’t meet there, and I’d also like some privacy which means a public venue would be out of the question.” Kitty Cat says. Stefan sighs. “Very well, I will be there in fifteen minutes.” Stefan says. “Good, I’m looking forward to seeing you.” Kitty Cat says. Stefan hangs up the phone and walks away.

Down at the docks, Kitty Cat is looking out at the water. “I’m counting the minutes until you get here, Stefan.” Kitty Cat says. Kitty Cat then opens her purse and it is revealed she has a gun tucked away…

At the Goo Castle, Dannie is walking down the stairs in the foyer when they hear a knock at the door. Dannie walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Lucas standing outside. “Hey, long time no see.” Lucas says. “What are you doing here?” Dannie wonders. “That isn’t the welcome I was expecting.” Lucas admits. “Sorry, I’m just surprised to see you. I’ve been in town for a little while now and you’ve made no effort to come and visit me.” Dannie notes. “The same thing could be said for you.” Lucas points out. “I’ve been a little busy dealing with the possession of my brother, I didn’t have too much time for social calls.” Dannie admits. “I know, and you’re right, I can see why coming to see me was probably the last thing on your mind. I hear Andy’s situation is looking up though, is it true Virmor is gone?” Lucas wonders. Dannie smiles. “It certainly looks that way.” Dannie says. “I’m glad to hear that. Maybe now Andy and Rebecca can find a little bit of happiness.” Lucas says. “Maybe.” Dannie says. Dannie then pulls Lucas into a hug. “I’m sorry for the way I greeted you earlier.” Dannie says. “Its okay, I’m just happy to see you nonetheless. So are the rumors true? Did you change your name?” Lucas asks. “I did. I go by Dannie now, and I also have a preference for they/them pronouns.” Dannie reveals. Lucas smiles. “It makes no difference as far as I’m concerned. You’re the same person to me you’ve always been...a friend.” Lucas says. “There was a time long ago where we were a bit more than that.” Dannie recalls. “I remember, but in retrospect it was never going to work out. At the time, my heart belonged with Kristina and your heart belonged with Max Warren.” Lucas says. “Ah yes, dear Max Warren...may he rest in peace. But enough about that, please, come in!” Dannie urges. Dannie leads Lucas into the living room. “Can I get you anything?” Dannie wonders. “I’m fine, thanks.” Lucas says. “Okay, so what brings you by? Did you come here to catch up?” Dannie asks. “That’s part of the reason, but I was also hoping to talk to you in a professional capacity.” Lucas says. “If you’re looking to hire me at New Horizons, I don’t work in that field anymore.” Dannie tells him. “I know, you’re a psychiatrist now. That’s why I’m here.” Lucas says. “Oh? Well don’t leave me in suspense, is there something troubling you?” Dannie asks. “I was hoping you could help me sort through some conflicting feelings I’ve been having...about Lydia.” Lucas says.

At the hospital, Andy is sitting on the bed in an exam room when Acerbi walks in. “I have your test results.” Acerbi says. “Oh yeah? What’s the prognosis?” Andy wonders. “It would appear that you are going to be just fine. However, I strongly suggest you get some rest.” Acerbi says. “I’ve been gone for a long time, wasn’t that enough rest?” Andy asks. “You might not be suffering from any sort of ailments, but it would appear that what you went through took quite the toll on your body.” Acerbi reveals. “I do feel a little weaker than usual, but I’m guessing that’s probably normal.” Andy says. “Given the uniqueness of this particular case, I cannot speak to what is or isn’t normal.” Acerbi says. Rebecca walks in. “Am I interrupting something?” Rebecca questions. “Not at all. I’m pretty sure I was just about to get the okay to go home.” Andy says. “Does that mean you’re going to be okay?” Rebecca asks. “He will be, so long as he follows my advice and gets some much needed rest.” Acerbi says. “Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to strictly enforce your advice.” Rebecca says. “Excellent. I will give you two some alone time while I go and handle Andy’s release forms.” Acerbi says, before walking out. “Sounds like I’m gonna be okay, physically at least.” Andy says. “I’m sure the emotional wounds will take a bit longer to heal.” Rebecca assumes. “I’ll be fine.” Andy claims. “You went through a pretty traumatic experience, its okay if you aren’t fine right away.” Rebecca says. “Its okay, everything is kinda hazy anyways.” Andy tells her. “What do you mean? Do you remember anything from when you were possessed?” Rebecca wonders. Daisy appears in the doorway. “I was wondering the same thing.” Daisy reveals.

“I made a big mistake kissing you and I’m totally embarrassed.” Kristina says. “You were drunk and in a lot of emotional pain.” Dylan points out. “That’s not an excuse!” Kristina argues. “It is in my book! I’m not holding anything against you and you shouldn’t hold anything against yourself either.” Dylan tells her. “I should hold it against myself that I went out and got really drunk last night.” Kristina says. “You’re human. Sometimes when people are upset, they go out and get a little tipsy. I know that better than anyone considering when we were first getting to know each other, it was when you not only found me getting drunk but getting drunk in the middle of the day! At least you had the decency to wait until the sun set, I’m not as patient.” Dylan says. “I can’t guarantee I would’ve waited that long if I had found Brady and Daisy together earlier. I can’t believe those two are actually sleeping together!” Kristina says. “Neither can I. Brady doesn’t really seem like Daisy’s type.” Dylan notes. “Well Daisy definitely seems like Brady’s type, this isn’t his first time getting involved with someone that isn’t good for him. Around the time he and I first met, he had this flirtation going on with your sister.” Kristina says. “Clara?” Dylan asks. “Ew, no! That’s Brady’s cousin! I was talking about Vivian.” Kristina says. “Vivian is my cousin! As a side note, I had no idea Brady had a thing with Vivian. I didn’t ever actually meet Vivian as far as I know but its still gross to think about.” Dylan says. “I wouldn’t really say they had a thing, it never got that far. Anyways, we’re getting off track. As far as I’m concerned, Brady and Daisy deserve each other!” Kristina says. “That’s a much different tune than you were singing last night.” Dylan notes. “I know, but I am sick and tired of crying over Brady! I’m done with him, he and his new girlfriend can go straight to hell for all I care.” Kristina says.

At the police station, Kaylie walks up to the door of the police commissioner’s office and knocks. “Acting Commissioner, this is Detective Kaylie Simms! Can we talk?” Kaylie asks. “Come in!” A familiar voice answers. Kaylie walks in and her eyes widen. “No way!” Kaylie says. The person sitting behind the desk is revealed to be Don Reynolds! “Hello Detective Simms, its been a long time.” Don says. “It really has been! Are you Rebecca’s replacement?” Kaylie asks. “Her temporary replacement. Rebecca just wanted me to fill in for her while she deals with the whole Andy situation.” Don says. “I can’t imagine what she must be going through right now, not just with Andy but with her daughter too.” Kaylie says. “I heard about that. I really hope Ava recovers, the pain of losing a child is unbearable and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.” Don says. “I know you went through something like that. I can’t imagine what that must feel like.” Kaylie says. “It isn’t easy. Even six years later I’m still grieving Joel’s death, but working really helps keep my mind off things. Its one of the reasons I accepted Rebecca’s offer to rejoin the force, anything to keep me busy.” Don says. “Do you plan on sticking around after Rebecca comes back to work?” Kaylie wonders. “Nothing is final but Rebecca did offer me a position that I am strongly considering.” Don admits. “I’m glad to hear that. I remember you were a really good cop and with all the bad guys in this city, we could use as many of those as we could get.” Kaylie says. “Speaking of bad guys, I heard a little rumor that Kitty Cat is alive and back in town.” Don says. “The rumors are true.” Kaylie confirms. “How is that possible? I was the police commissioner when Kitty Cat was murdered and there is no way she could’ve survived!” Don says. “I’m not sure but I wish Kitty Cat would go back underneath whatever rock she crawled out from under.” Kaylie says. “Is Kitty Cat giving you problems?” Don wonders. “You have no idea…” Kaylie says.

Kitty Cat is waiting on the docks when Stefan finally arrives. “Here I am! You said you wanted to clear the air?” Stefan asks. Kitty Cat turns towards Stefan and smiles. “I thought we should, given we are both leaving town.” Kitty Cat says. “I’m a bit surprised you’re leaving, I figured you would want to torture your enemies a bit more. I understand Andy Goo is no longer possessed, you don’t want to stick around to toy with him for a bit?” Stefan asks. “As fun as that sounds, I have other business to tend to and don’t have time for Andy Goo.” Kitty Cat says. “If you wish to clear the air you could start by telling me what business you are referring to. We’re both Cats after all, so its likely whatever business you are speaking of concerns me as well.” Stefan says. “You know, funnily enough, the whole reason I called you down here was to clue you in on my plans!” Kitty Cat says. Suddenly, Kitty Cat pulls out a gun and points it at Stefan! “What are you doing?” Stefan wonders. “What does it look like? Step 1 of my latest plan is getting rid of you once and for all.” Kitty Cat reveals!

At the Gray mansion, Virginia is in the living room sitting by her computer when Julia walks in. “Hey, the maid let me in.” Julia reveals. “Baby, you don’t have to ring the doorbell! Just let yourself in, you know I’m always happy to see you! So what brings you by?” Virginia asks. “I just ran into Stefan at Goo Village.” Julia reveals. “I can’t believe that low life wannabe prince is still in town!” Virginia says. “He won’t be for much longer, he told me he is leaving today. Before I left him, he gave me a warning. He thinks Kitty Cat may try to take Issac.” Julia tells her. “What would give him an idea like that?” Virginia wonders. “Stefan claims he suspected Kitty Cat had some sort of ulterior motive for wanting him to have full custody of Issac.” Julia says. “Are you sure you can trust him? Maybe Stefan is just trying to set Kitty Cat up at this big bad threat so that nobody suspects him when he makes his move!” Virginia suggests. “I don’t think so. I’ve known Stefan for a long time, I can tell when he’s being truthful. He genuinely believes that Kitty Cat might be a threat to Issac, which is why I stopped by. I don’t want to scare you or Kaylie but I think it would be a good idea to beef up security.” Julia says. “I did that the minute Stefan tried to stake his claim when he first got to town!” Virginia says. “I know, I just want to make sure its air tight.” Julia says. “My lord...you’re really worried about this.” Virginia realizes. “Of course I am! Not only have I heard some terrible things about Kitty Cat but I’ve seen her rap sheet! The woman is a terrorist, kidnapping a child would be like nothing to her!” Julia says. “Don’t worry, if that feline bitch EVER tries to come near my grandson, she’s gonna have to answer to me!” Virginia says.

Down at the docks, Stefan is staring down the barrel of Kitty Cat’s gun. “You lured me down here with ill intent…” Stefan realizes. “Wow, with such terrific observation skills like that, its a miracle you haven’t had more success in your life. Of course I lured you down here with ill intent! Don’t tell me you were stupid enough to think I’d ever want to make peace with you! I never liked you, even long before you screwed up the custody battle!” Kitty Cat says. “I did nothing of the kind! That was YOUR doing!” Stefan shouts. “Do NOT push me! Trust me, you won’t like the end result!” Kitty Cat warns. “Why should I be concerned? You already said you plan on getting rid of me once and for all so I don’t really have anything to lose at this point. I do have one question though, what do you think King Dongwa would say if he witnessed this lunacy? I don’t think he would be very pleased to see you about to eliminate one of his own.” Stefan says. Kitty Cat laughs. “Are you serious? I knew Dongwa far better than you ever did! I spent years working at his behest while you were away brooding in San Francisco! If he saw the lack of ambition you had for expanding the Cat empire, he’d probably put a bullet in you himself!” Kitty Cat says. “I was going to poison the entire city on behalf of the Cat empire!” Stefan points out. “Which you made pretty clear you only did because of the brain tumor! Since having that tumor removed you have been nothing but a weak embarrassment, just as you were before you got the tumor.” Kitty Cat says. “Oh please, you say that about everyone who does not go to ridiculous extremes for the Cat empire! Take Dylan Cat for example! He refused to act as the Cat empire’s hired gun so you shipped him off to a deserted island and replaced him with that maniac Joe Fish! Someone is only ever a true Cat in your eyes when they go along with your asinine plans, people like Katie Cat and Meow Cat! Once they oppose you, you consider them disposable.” Stefan says. “Anyone who opposes me is disposable, all I want is what is best for the Cat monarchy.” Kitty Cat says. “Perhaps you are the one who is holding it back from growing, perhaps you are the problem!” Stefan suggests. “You watch your words! You know, I was going to tell you about my plans before killing you but I may just decide to shoot you and be done with it!” Kitty Cat yells. “Alright, I apologize! By all means, tell me what you are planning.” Stefan urges. Kitty Cat smiles. “For one thing, your death has always been in the cards, since the moment I got you released from prison.” Kitty Cat reveals. “Why did you go through the trouble?” Stefan wonders. “I needed you to win custody of little Issac. Once you won, I figured you would want to bring Issac back to San Francisco with you which is when I was going to strike. I was going to make you disappear and then take Issac for myself, that way everyone would just assume Issac was living with you in San Francisco.” Kitty Cat tells him. “But in reality I would be dead and Issac would be with you in Fishkit.” Stefan realizes. Kitty Cat smiles. “You’re catching on quick.” Kitty Cat says. “Unfortunately for you, your plan fell apart when I didn’t win the custody battle. Of course you can still kill me, but Issac is out of your reach.” Stefan says. “Haven’t you learned by now that no one is out of my reach? In fact, I have someone taking care of that right now.” Kitty Cat tells him…

At the Gray mansion, Virginia rejoins Julia in the living room. “How’s Issac doing?” Julia wonders. “My goodness, he reminds me so much of you at that age! I just caught him trying to climb out of his play pen, and when I picked him up and put him back inside he was right back to it a second later!” Virginia reveals. “He sounds determined.” Julia notes. “Yeah, who does that remind you of? Exactly like you when you were a little girl, not much different from you now!” Virginia says. Julia smiles. “You know, sometimes I think of what my life would be like if I hadn’t given Issac up. I know obviously that I couldn’t have because of Stefan, but that doesn’t stop me from wondering what if?” Julia says. “You made the right choice, baby. Kaylie is a wonderful mother to that boy, not that you wouldn’t have been.” Virginia says. “I knew what you meant.” Julia says. “And if you decide to have anymore kids, you’re gonna be a wonderful mama too!” Virginia says. “Hopefully I make a better choice in a baby daddy next time.” Julia says. “Hm, well Lucas seems like a nice enough man.” Virginia says. Julia glares at Virginia. “Did you seriously just say that?” Julia wonders. “Sorry, its just that you and Lucas seem pretty close!” Virginia notes. “Lucas rejected me, mama. There is no future for us and I refuse to pine after a man that doesn’t want me.” Julia says. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought it up. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’ve got this nasty habit of putting my foot in my mouth!” Virginia says. “I’ve gotten that impression of you once or twice...you know, I’ve missed this.” Julia says. “Missed what? Me making a damn fool outta myself?” Virginia asks. “That too, but what I’ve really missed is spending time with you.” Julia says. “Then lets start doing that again because I miss you too! I know that I screwed up, but I really wish you’d give me a chance to prove how sorry I am.” Virginia says. Before Julia can answer, the doorbell rings. “You should probably get that.” Julia says. “The maid will get it.” Virginia says. “No she won’t, she was going on break when she let me in. Imagine that, having to answer your own door!” Julia sarcastically says. “I didn’t think I’d have to do that no more when I got rich. Oh well, I’ll be right back.” Virginia says. Virginia walks into the foyer, opens the door, and finds a delivery man with his head facing down. “Can I help you?” Virginia asks. The delivery man lifts his head and is revealed to be Meow Cat! “I hope so! I’ve got a package for a Miss. Virginia Gay.” Meow Cat says. “That’s Gray!” Virginia snaps. “What’s Gray?” Meow Cat asks. “My last name, its Gray! The package says Gray!” Virginia tells him. Meow Cat looks at the label on it. “Oops, I must’ve skipped over the R!” Meow Cat says. “Yeah, must’ve. Anyways, I don’t remember ordering nothing!” Virginia says. Meow Cat shrugs. “I don’t go through who ordered what, I just deliver packages to where I’m supposed to deliver them. You want it or not?” Meow Cat asks. Virginia takes the package. “Thanks.” Virginia says. “You’re welcome. Oh, and ma’am…” Meow Cat says. “What?!” Virginia asks. “Tips are strongly encouraged.” Meow Cat says. Virginia smiles. “Oh, you want a tip?” Virginia asks. “I’d love a tip.” Meow Cat says. “Alright, here’s a tip...LEARN HOW TO READ!” Virginia snaps, before slamming the door in his face. Virginia walks back into the living room. “Who was that?” Julia asks. “Some dumb ass delivering a package I don’t even remember ordering!” Virginia says. “That sounds kinda sketchy.” Julia notes. “Maybe, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t at least a little bit curious about what’s in it.” Virginia says. “Okay, go ahead and open it then.” Julia urges. Virginia begins to rip the package open and when she does, a confused look crosses her face. “What in the hell is this supposed to be?” Virginia wonders. A beeping is heard and fumes begin coming out of the package! “What the hell?!” Julia asks. As the fumes fill the room, Virginia and Julia begin coughing and end up passing out. A moment later, the front door opens and Meow Cat walks in wearing a gas mask. Meow Cat walks into the living room and finds Julia and Virginia both unconscious. “Here’s a tip for you, lady. Don’t open suspicious packages, no matter how badly you’re dying to find out what’s inside! See what I did there? Dying? I kill myself!” Meow Cat says, as he begins laughing over an unconscious Virginia and Julia…

“You stay away from my son!” Stefan warns Kitty Cat. “You didn’t win custody, you don’t have a say in the matter.” Kitty Cat points out. “Kaylie Simms does, and I know for a fact she would not want you anywhere near Issac!” Stefan says. Kitty Cat shrugs. “Then its a good thing Kaylie is at work and can’t do anything to stop me.” Kitty Cat says. Kitty Cat gets a text and she checks her phone. “Oh would you look at that, the deed is done!” Kitty Cat reveals. “You monster!” Stefan growls. “How am I a monster? I’m sticking to the original plan, I just had to change a few details such as how I got my hands on Issac.” Kitty Cat says. “Our original plan never involved me dying or you taking Issac!” Stefan snaps. “I was talking about MY original plan, not yours. Like I said, you dying has always been in the cards, its just that your death has been moved up a bit.” Kitty Cat says. “Why are you going through all of this trouble for a boy that isn’t even your son?! Is this because you were such an abysmal parent to your daughter Brooke so you see Issac as your second chance at being a mother?!” Stefan wonders. “I couldn’t care less about being a mother to Issac, there are much bigger plans in store for that little boy.” Kitty Cat says. “I assume you mean raising him as the Cat heir.” Stefan assumes. “Its so much bigger than that.” Kitty Cat notes. “Tell me what you have in store for my son!” Stefan demands. Kitty Cat smirks. “In fairness, I already plan on killing you so I might as well just tell you...tell you the real reason I’ve been after Issac all this time.” Kitty Cat says.

At the Goo Castle, Lucas is sitting in the living room when Dannie hands him a cup of tea. “I know you said you didn’t want anything but you seem stressed so I thought you could use it. Careful, its hot.” Dannie says. “Thanks.” Lucas says. Dannie sits next to Lucas. “So what were you saying about conflicting feelings regarding Lydia?” Dannie wonders. “Julia Gray and I have been friends for a while and we’ve been getting closer and closer lately.” Lucas says. “How close?” Dannie asks. “Julia tried to kiss me last night.” Lucas reveals. “I see...you said Julia tried to kiss you, so does that mean you rejected her?” Dannie wonders. “I pushed her away, but I wasn’t going to at first. When I saw Julia getting closer to me I was going along with it at first, but then…” Lucas says. “Then what?” Dannie asks. “Then I started thinking about Lydia and that made me back off. The next thing I know, I’m telling Julia that I can’t do it and I’m walking away from her.” Lucas says. “So do you or do you not return Julia’s feelings?” Dannie wonders. “When we almost kissed...I felt something between us, some kind of pull. Julia is really great, she’s capable, strong willed, beautiful…” Lucas says. “So then why the hell would you reject her?” Dannie questions. “It isn’t about Julia, its about Lydia. When I started thinking about Lydia it made me realize that starting a relationship with another woman would be like moving on from Lydia.” Lucas admits. “I’m not sure I see what the problem is. I know that you were madly in love with Lydia, but she’s been gone for a while now.” Dannie notes. “I know, its been nearly two years since I lost her. That’s the part that bothers me! If I can’t let go of Lydia after two years, will I ever be able to move on from her? Will I be alone for the rest of my life because I’m pining after a ghost?” Lucas asks. “Its perfectly common for someone who lost their significant other to have trouble moving on, especially considering how strongly you felt about Lydia. With that being said, there’s nothing wrong with you moving on with your life. Just because Lydia’s life ended doesn’t mean your has to as well!” Dannie says. Lucas glares at Dannie. “Excuse me?!” Lucas asks. “I’m sorry, that was poor wording. Regardless, Lydia wouldn’t want you to spend the rest of your life alone, she’d want you to be happy and she would want you to move on with someone capable of making you happy! Do you think Julia would make you happy?” Dannie wonders. “She already does. I smile every time I’m around her...in fact, she’s probably the only thing that has kept me smiling since losing Lydia. The problem is...I’m not sure I’m ready to move on.” Lucas says. “Moving on can be scary, but you won’t know if you’re ready unless you try.” Dannie tells him. “Even if I did decide I wanted to give things with Julia a shot, I’m not sure how receptive she’d be after I rejected her.” Lucas notes. “I’m sure Julia will understand once you explain everything to her.” Dannie says. Lucas sighs. “I love Lydia with all my heart...but you’re right, I won’t know if I’m ready to move on unless I try.” Lucas says.

In Andy’s hospital room, Andy and Rebecca are face to face with Daisy. “What are you doing here?!” Rebecca questions. “I heard Andy was no longer possessed so I wanted to come and see how he was doing.” Daisy claims. “I’m fine, not that you care.” Andy says. “Of course I care! You and I used to be in love!” Daisy points out. “Spare us the phony concern, you already gave yourself away when you said you wanted to know if Andy remembered anything from his time being possessed.” Rebecca says. “Only because I heard the two of you talking about it, its called curiosity. You would know what the word means if you were actually a decent cop.” Daisy says. “No Daisy, what its called is trying to cover your own butt.” Rebecca says. “What do you mean?” Andy wonders. “While you were possessed, you did quite a bit to help out Daisy. You bailed her out of jail, you moved her into the castle, you even stole evidence from the police station so the case against her for framing Dylan for embezzlement couldn’t proceed.” Rebecca reveals. “I don’t get it, why would Virmor want to help Daisy?” Andy questions. “Virmor was after some kind of medallion that my father had and he thought I might know where it is.” Daisy tells him. “Do you?” Andy asks. “No, I don’t. It doesn’t matter anyways because Virmor is long gone. So for the record, you don’t remember a single thing about your time as Virmor?” Daisy questions. “No, I don’t, so you don’t have to worry about me testifying in court that I aided and abetted you.” Andy says. “You know, you become more and more deplorable every time I see you. Andy has just spent a year being possessed by a demon, a year away from the people who love him doing unspeakable things against his will, and yet you come in here because you’re worried about what Andy’s return could mean for you!” Rebecca says. “I’m not going to justify my valid concerns to you of all people.” Daisy says. “They aren’t justified, they’re selfish! Once again proving that the only person in this world that you care about is yourself, which is a pity for that little baby you’re carrying!” Rebecca says. “Don’t you dare bring my child into this!” Daisy warns. “Hold on a second, what baby?” Andy asks. “Daisy is pregnant again, this time with Dylan’s child.” Rebecca reveals. Daisy smiles. “You can congratulate me anytime now, Andy.” Daisy says. “I’m willing to bet you plan on using that baby to win Dylan back, just like you thought you could do with Andy. Well its not going to work, you are going to fail colossally just like you always do!” Rebecca says. Daisy fakes a smile. “You know, none of this stress is good for my baby so I’m going to leave now before things get ugly.” Daisy says. “Please do.” Rebecca says. Daisy turns towards Andy. “Andy, I’m glad you’re back and I wish you well.” Daisy says. “I appreciate it. I’d appreciate it more if you actually meant it.” Andy says. “If I can just say one more tiny, little thing.” Daisy says. Rebecca rolls her eyes. “When you were possessed, at least you seemingly had more brains. Say what you will about Virmor, but he knew what a miserable, useless shrew wifey here is and he had the good sense to kick her to the curb!” Daisy says. “Get the hell out of here before I throw you out!” Andy demands. “Fine, I’m going!” Daisy says. Daisy turns towards Rebecca. “Congrats on your latest victory, Becs. Better enjoy it while it lasts.” Daisy says. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Rebecca wonders. “Its just that with you and Andy there’s usually always another crisis waiting for you around the corner, so its good to enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts. Bye now!” Daisy says, before walking out. “I’m sorry for losing my cool, I just really can’t stand that woman.” Rebecca says. “I’m just glad to see some things haven’t changed while I was gone. I’d be really worried if I came back and found you and Daisy were best friends.” Andy jokes. Rebecca sits next to Andy’s bed. “Don’t even put that out there! The thought of ever being friendly with her sickens me, and its also never going to happen!” Rebecca says. Andy smiles. “Believe me, I know and I wouldn’t have it any other way. So...did I really help get her out of jail?” Andy asks. “You didn’t do anything, that was Virmor.” Rebecca says. “I gave Virmor control of my body.” Andy points out. “Not of your own free will! Virmor told me what happened, I know you sacrificed yourself to save Ava’s life.” Rebecca says. “I knew letting Virmor have control of me would be disastrous, but I couldn’t let him hurt our little girl. I had to go along with it!” Andy says. “You don’t have to apologize, I would’ve done the exact same thing had I been put in your position. Unfortunately, Ava didn’t escape that situation completely unscathed.” Rebecca says. “What are you talking about?! Did that bastard hurt Ava?!” Andy wonders. “Ava knew that you were possessed which meant Virmor couldn’t risk her telling anyone else.” Rebecca tells him. “Tell me what happened.” Andy urges. “Virmor put Ava in a coma and she hasn’t woken up since.” Rebecca reveals.

“You know, if you still want that sketch book, I could always go to the castle and get it for you.” Dylan suggests. “Oh yeah, that’s sure to go over real good with Brady.” Kristina sarcastically says. “Who cares if Brady has a problem with it? You aren’t allowed to be friends with me but he can go and sleep with Daisy?! Where’s the fairness in that?” Dylan wonders. “Its nothing new, Brady has always kinda had problematic tendencies. Back when I was engaged to marry Mark Raymond, AKA the biggest mistake of my life, Brady kidnapped me.” Kristina reveals. “He did WHAT?!” Dylan asks. “Uh huh, its true. What happened was I was walking along one day when he decided to grab me from behind and drag me to his car so he could plead his case about why I should leave Mark and go be with him. I just kinda shrugged it off because it turned out Mark was a total lunatic but looking back now...that was really wrong! When you’re a woman walking through the park and some guy grabs you from behind, you assume the worst! I was absolutely terrified until Brady finally clued me in that it was him!” Kristina recalls. “I have no idea what would possess him to think that was okay. My moral code is questionable at best but even I know coming up behind a girl and grabbing her is absolutely disgusting. I’m sorry you had to go through that.” Dylan says. “Thanks, but its ancient history.” Kristina notes. “That doesn’t make it okay! I’m sorry, I’m sure the last thing you want to do is keep talking about it.” Dylan says. “No, its fine. I’m the one who brought it up. Anyways, back to what we were actually talking about…” Kristina says. “Which was what exactly?” Dylan questions. “I still want that sketch book along with anything else I might’ve left at the castle so I’ll probably head over there later today to grab it.” Kristina says. “Are you sure you don’t want me to come along as moral support?” Dylan asks. “I’m sure, I can do this. I really do appreciate you having my back though.” Kristina says. “Of course, that’s what friends are for.” Dylan says. Kristina smiles at him.

Kaylie sits across from Don in his office. “Stefan Cat is my son’s biological father and he recently petitioned for full custody.” Kaylie says. “Stefan Cat...isn’t he the one who tried to poison the city with a bio toxin?” Don asks. “And then later claimed a brain tumor made him commit those heinous crimes, that’s the one. Anyways, Kitty Cat was backing Stefan every step of the custody battle.” Kaylie says. “Is it still ongoing?” Don wonders. “No, thank God. Stefan lost the case and he isn’t allowed to come anywhere near Issac for at least another year, the same goes for Kitty Cat.” Kaylie says. “It sounds like you dodged quite the bullet there, Detective.” Don says. “I did, but I can’t help but worry that Stefan and Kitty Cat might still try something drastic to get to Issac.” Kaylie says.

At the Gray mansion, Virginia and Julia are still passed out on the floor and Julia begins to open her eyes. Julia sits up and notices Virginia on the floor next to her. “Mama, wake up! Please tell me you’re okay!” Julia urges as she nudges Virginia. Virginia begins to stir awake. “What...what the hell happened?!” Virginia questions. “I have no idea. You opened up this package and then some kind of fumes came out of it.” Julia recalls. Virginia gasps. “You mean somebody gassed us?! Who would do such a thing?!” Virginia questions. Julia ponders for a moment before her eyes widen. “Oh my God, I have to go check on Issac!” Julia exclaims, before standing up and running out of the room.

“And there you have it, the sorted details of everything I have planned for little Issac. Pretty genius, isn’t it?” Kitty Cat asks. “Its PSYCHOTIC! You are a sick, twisted monster! Issac is just a child!” Stefan yells. “Which is what makes him the perfect fit! Its going to be a real game changer!” Kitty Cat claims. “No, its insane! You are insane! I-I have to stop this.” Stefan says. “It can’t be stopped. While we were having this fun little back and forth, I arranged for Meow Cat to stop by Virginia Gray’s home.” Kitty Cat reveals. “How do you expect Meow Cat to get inside? I’m sure Virginia must realize you cannot be trusted, the house must be heavily guarded! Is he going to shoot his way inside?” Stefan wonders. “Relax, you have nothing to worry about! Meow Cat already texted me and said that he got inside, everything is fine!” Kitty Cat exclaims. “I am not worried about your plans, I am worried about my son! I won’t allow you to do this!” Stefan tells her. “Okay.” Kitty Cat says, before pulling the trigger! Stefan is shot and then immediately falls into the river! Kitty Cat looks into the water and laughs. “I’ve been wanting to do that for years. May you burn in hell you spineless bastard.” Kitty Cat says…

Back at the Gray mansion, Virginia is in the living room on the phone. “This is Virginia Gray, I need a team of cops over to my house immediately! Some maniac gassed me and my daughter and left us unconscious!...No I don’t know who did it!” Virginia shouts. Julia runs down the stairs in the foyer and into the living room. “Mama! Issac is gone!” Julia announces!

At the docks, as Kitty Cat is looking out at the water, Meow Cat arrives still disguised as a delivery man and carrying a large box. Kitty Cat turns to face him. “Is it done?” Kitty Cat questions. At that moment, crying can be heard coming from inside the box. “Does that answer your question?” Meow Cat asks. Kitty Cat smirks. “Wonderful, now we can move on to phase 2 of my plan.” Kitty Cat says.

“I should’ve known Virmor couldn’t be trusted! Sure he might not have killed her but he still hurt her!” Andy growls. “You did nothing wrong, you were protecting our daughter!” Rebecca says. “A lot of good that did, Virmor still ended up hurting her!” Andy points out. “And he would’ve done much more if you hadn’t sacrificed yourself to save Ava. Whether you want to admit it or not, you’re a hero.” Rebecca says. “I sure don’t feel like one right now, not after what Virmor put you, Ava, and the rest of the city through. What did the doctors say about Ava’s condition?” Andy wonders. “They’re perplexed because Ava’s coma wasn’t caused by any medical reason. They...they don’t know when...or even if Ava will wake up.” Rebecca admits. Andy sighs. “This is just like what happened with Andre all over again. Ava was in a coma for two years because of what that bastard did to her and now she’s been in a coma for a year because of what Virmor did to her. That’s three years of her life she’ll never get back!” Andy points out. “I was sure that Ava would wake up once Virmor was cast out of your body, but I just came from checking on her and there’s been no change in her condition.” Rebecca tells him. “What gave you the idea Ava would wake up when Virmor was gone? Were you speculating?” Andy wonders. “No, its what your mother told me.” Rebecca reveals. “I don’t understand, did my mother come to you in a dream and tell you that?” Andy asks. “It wasn’t a dream. This will probably be the craziest thing you’ve ever heard…” Rebecca says. “I was just possessed for a whole year, nothing could surprise me at this point.” Andy says. “The day everyone found out you were possessed was also the day Goo Village opened.” Rebecca reveals. “I missed the Goo Village opening? I...I really wanted to be there to honor my mother.” Andy says. “I know, I really wish you could’ve been there instead of that monster.” Rebecca says. “Please tell me that son of a bitch didn’t do anything to ruin the day.” Andy says. “That’s what I was leading to. Virmor tried to ruin the day, he was planning to kill everyone that was in attendance, but then...then Queen Goo showed up and stopped him. That’s how I was able to get you back to the castle and tie you up for the exorcism, your mother knocked Virmor out!” Rebecca says. “How was she even there? Was it her spirit?” Andy wonders. “It must’ve been. You know, out of all the crazy things I’ve witnessed in this city, that has to be the craziest. Anyways, after Queen Goo knocked Virmor out, she told me that once Virmor was vanquished from your body, not only would your soul be saved but Ava would wake up.” Rebecca says. Andy sighs. “I wish I were there to have seen her, I’d give anything to see her one last time...So going by what she said, Ava should be awake by now.” Andy says. “Except she isn’t. I’ve gone to see Ava three times since the exorcism last night and there has been no change in her condition. Now I seriously doubt Queen Goo was lying or even speculating about Ava improving once Virmor was gone, so why on earth is our daughter not awake yet?” Rebecca wonders. “The only thing I can think of is Virmor is still using his power to keep Ava comatose.” Andy says. “But how would Virmor be able to do that from the depths of hell?” Rebecca questions. “He wouldn’t...dear God.” Andy mutters. “What is it?” Rebecca asks. “I just had a terrifying thought. What if...after the exorcism Virmor didn’t go back to hell? What if he just left my body and jumped into someone else’s?” Andy wonders.

“I’m not going to waste anymore time, I’m going to find Julia and I’m going to tell her how I feel.” Lucas says. “That’s the spirit! There’s no time like the present!” Dannie says. “Thank you for the advice.” Lucas says. “No problem, I’ll do anything for the people I love.” Dannie says. Dannie pulls Lucas into a hug. “I’m so glad I could help you.” Dannie says. “Me too.” Lucas says. Lucas pulls away from Dannie. “Wish me luck.” Lucas says. “Break a leg!” Dannie exclaims. Lucas chuckles and then walks out. Once Lucas is gone, an evil smile crosses Dannie’s face and their eyes begin glowing red! “Run along Lucas, go profess your love to Julia. It’ll make it all the more delicious when you find out your precious Lydia is alive and well.” Demon Dannie says, before they begin cackling...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down