QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 16

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 16 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 16

Post by QG Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:53 pm

At the Goo Castle, thunder can be heard rumbling outside as Rebecca, King Beast, and Dannie are gathered in the living room. “Did you get any responses from the texts you sent out yet?” Rebecca asks King Beast. “Victor and Bethany are on their way, I still haven’t gotten a response from Brady yet.” King Beast tells her. “What could be taking Brady so long to answer? He’s right upstairs, I doubt he is doing much.” Dannie says. Victor and Bethany walk in. “I hope you realize you interrupted my night out.” Bethany complains. “How did the custody hearing go?” Rebecca wonders. “It went beautifully! Not only does Kaylie still have custody of Issac but the Cats got their asses handed to them.” Bethany says. “Sometimes I really enjoy my work and today was one of those days. Watching Kitty Cat visibly fuming made my heart flutter.” Victor says. “I’m glad to hear everything worked out and we don’t need to worry about the Cats corrupting that poor baby.” Dannie says. “So why’d you summon us home, King Beast?” Bethany wonders. “Its about Andy. As you both know, he is still possessed.” King Beast says. Bethany turns to Rebecca. “Have you had any luck finding somebody to perform the exorcism?” Bethany questions. “I did, I’ll be doing it myself.” Rebecca reveals. Bethany’s eyes widen. “Are you serious? Isn’t that kinda dangerous?” Bethany questions. “It probably will be, but I think if anyone can break through to Andy its me. With that being said, we’ve come to the conclusion that I may need some help which is why King Beast called you both here.” Rebecca says. “I agree that Rebecca is the best person to perform the exorcism, but she is going to need our help and support. We need to be in that room with her when she performs the exorcism so Virmor can see that he is out numbered. Between Rebecca’s love for Andy along with our love and support for Andy and Rebecca, there is no way that Virmor can come out on top.” King Beast says. “I’m in, whatever I can do to help Rebecca.” Bethany says. “Thank you, Bethany.” Rebecca says. “I want to help too. Anything to save my nephew’s soul from that monster.” Victor says. “I’m glad to hear everyone is on board.” King Beast says. “Not everyone, we still haven’t convinced Brady.” Dannie points out. “Have you spoken to him?” Victor wonders. “I sent Brady a text but he hasn’t responded yet.” King Beast tells him. “I saw Brady’s car out in the driveway so I know that he’s here. Maybe he’s asleep. No matter, I’ll go upstairs and wake him up.” Victor says, before exiting the living room and heading upstairs…

Meanwhile upstairs in Brady’s bedroom, Brady and Daisy’s clothes are seen scattered on the floor as Brady and Daisy are wrapped up in a sheet kissing. Suddenly, the door opens and Kristina walks in! Kristina’s jaw drops when she catches Brady and Daisy together. “What the hell is going on here?!” Kristina asks. Brady and Daisy stop kissing and make eye contact with Kristina. “Kristina, what are you doing here?!” A surprised Brady questions. Kristina slams the door shut. “That’s all you have to say? I catch you in bed with Miss. Looney Tunes and all you can do is ask me what I’m doing here?!” Kristina asks. Daisy smirks. “Brady doesn’t owe you an explanation.” Daisy says. “Stay out of this! God, you’re such a slut!” Kristina shouts. “Don’t call her that!” Brady yells. “I was talking about YOU! You were just trying to get back with me not even an hour ago! So what happened? I turned you down so you decided to go and have sex with the first woman you could find?! Not just any woman either! Daisy freaking Nichols!” Kristina yells. “I was upset after our conversation, Daisy comforted me…” Brady says. “Yeah, I can see that! But usually when someone comforts another person, they give them a hug with their arms, not with their legs!” Kristina says. “You’re one to talk, I hear you’re the queen of not keeping your legs closed.” Daisy says. “You BITCH!” Kristina snaps, before lunging at Daisy! Brady grabs Kristina and manages to hold her back before she can reach Daisy. “Kristina, stop! Daisy is pregnant, remember?!” Brady asks. “You’re right, I guess I’ll have to take it out on you then.” Kristina says, before slapping Brady! “Ow...guess I deserved that. You feel better?” Brady wonders. “Not even close! I can’t believe you, I really can’t!” Kristina says. “Why not? I’m single, I didn’t do anything wrong!” Brady tells her. “You were just asking me to take you back an hour ago, now you’re in bed with another woman! Are you really too dense to realize how that looks?!” Kristina questions. “It doesn’t look like anything because like Brady said, he is single and free to do whatever he wants...and whoever he wants.” Daisy chimes in, with a smirk. “I told you to STAY OUT OF THIS!” Kristina yells. “Can we please talk about this?” Brady asks. “Talk about what, Brady?! I don’t think there’s anything else for us to talk about! We’re done, forever! Not only do I not want to be with you but I also never want to see your face ever again. Just the sight of you makes me want to throw up!” Kristina says. Someone knocks on the door. “Brady, its me! Can I come in?” Victor asks. “Now isn’t a good time!” Brady calls out. Kristina turns towards the door and smiles. “Actually now is a GREAT time! Come on in!” Kristina urges. Victor walks in and his eyes widen when he sees Brady and Daisy in bed together. “What the hell is going on here?!” Victor wonders. “That was my question. I’ll let Brady explain everything to you, he’s all yours.” Kristina says, before storming out. “Kristina hold on! KRISTINA!” Brady calls out. “Do you really think she’s going to come back after witnessing this crime scene?!” Victor asks. Victor walks over to Daisy’s clothes on the floor, picks them up, and throws them at her. “GET UP!” Victor demands. “Excuse me?!” Daisy asks. “I want you to get your ass out of that bed and then out of this house! I want you gone IMMEDIATELY!” Victor shouts. “Daisy isn’t going anywhere, she’s my guest!” Brady points out. “I don’t give a damn who’s guest she is! I don’t want her in this house for another second!” Victor tells him. “Guess its a good thing its not your house then, its Dannie’s!” Brady points out. “That’s an excellent point! Let me go talk to Dannie and see how they feel about allowing this parasite to continue living here! I’m sure they would be thrilled to throw this harpy out onto the streets where she belongs!” Victor yells. “I’m gonna go back to my room…” Daisy says. “Good. Pack your bags while you are there, you won’t be staying for very long.” Victor says. Daisy turns towards Brady. “We’ll talk later.” Daisy says. Brady smiles. “You can bet on that.” Brady says, before kissing Daisy on the cheek. Daisy climbs out of bed, wraps her body in one of the bed sheets, grabs her clothes and walks out of the room. “What the hell is the matter with you?! Why would you climb into bed with that despicable woman after all of the terrible things she has done?!” Victor questions. “I’m no saint. I’ve done worse things than she has.” Brady points out. “That was a very long time ago! Daisy Nichols continues to be a menace to society even to this day!” Victor argues. “What has Daisy done recently that was so bad?! She framed Dylan for embezzlement because Xavier Irons blackmailed her into doing it, and the only reason he was able to do that was because she kidnapped Joe Fish, a guy who poisoned the whole damn city and planted a bomb at Andy and Rebecca’s wedding, who made me think Kristina was dead for four years, who killed Daisy’s kid! What she did might not have been right, but I’d say it was justified.” Brady says. “What about what Daisy did to Andy and Rebecca? She gaslit Rebecca hoping she would end up back in the insane asylum, and then after she found out she was pregnant with the first kid she tossed herself down a flight of stairs so she could say Rebecca pushed her!” Victor reminds Brady. “That was a long time ago, she’s changed!” Brady argues. “She has not changed a single bit! Do you want to know the key difference between you and Daisy?! You have expressed remorse over the things you’ve done in the past, you’ve made amends! Daisy hasn’t once apologized to Andy or Rebecca about the trouble she has caused them, and to this day she still continues to antagonize them every chance she gets!” Victor points out. “Well maybe I don’t give a damn if she’s a little troubled! Maybe what I need right now is a bad girl, somebody exciting.” Brady suggests. Victor scoffs. “A little troubled?! She is a lunatic Brady! And that is the last thing you need right now! You are dealing with both the death of your unborn child and the end of your relationship with Kristina, getting involved with Daisy isn’t going to make things better, it’ll make things WORSE!” Victor shouts. “Maybe it will, maybe it won’t. Either way, I’m a grown man and I make my own damn choices.” Brady says. Victor rolls his eyes. “Clearly this conversation is going nowhere so I suppose we’ll have to deal with this at a later time. You need to get out of bed.” Victor tells him. “I’m fine where I am, thanks.” Brady says. “Damn it Brady, this is important! Rebecca needs our help!” Victor yells.

Downstairs in the living room, King Beast and Dannie are conversing in the background as Bethany approaches Rebecca. “How are you doing?” Bethany wonders. “I’m trying to stay strong. There is a lot riding on this exorcism...not only would getting rid of Virmor save Andy’s soul but it also may be the only way to bring Ava out of her coma.” Rebecca says. “Have you been to see her?” Bethany wonders. “I spent an hour with her this morning before my first attempt at an exorcism. I really wish I could be by her side all day, every day but I know that I can’t waste any time where Andy is concerned, and ultimately saving Andy is going to be what ends up saving Ava as well.” Rebecca says. “Well if anyone is capable of kicking some demon ass its you, Andy and Ava are in good hands.” Bethany says. “Thank you.” Rebecca says. Victor walks in. “I just spoke to Brady and he has agreed to help us.” Victor reveals. “Where is he?” Rebecca wonders. “He had to take a quick shower and get dressed.” Victor tells them. “Its an exorcism, not a dinner banquet. I don’t know what he would need to get all dolled up for.” Bethany says. “Its...its a long story.” Victor says. “It doesn’t matter. What does matter is that we will have Brady’s support.” King Beast says. “I just want to take a second to thank all of you for agreeing to do this. I know how dangerous this could be which warms my heart even more knowing that you are all still willing to do this.” Rebecca says. “Of course we are. We love Andy, and we love you too.” Dannie says. “Thank you...all of you.” Rebecca says. “Don’t thank us until the exorcism is complete.” Bethany says. “It doesn’t matter. The fact that you are willing to do this...whether or not its a success it means so much to me.” Rebecca says. Brady walks in. “Sorry I’m late. I didn’t get King Beast’s text, I was busy.” Brady says. “That’s one word for it…” Victor mutters. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Bethany questions. “Never mind him, we gotta focus on Andy.” Brady says. “Brady is right. Now before we go upstairs, does everyone understand what’s involved here? Andy may be tied to the bed, but I know from experience that he is still dangerous. During my first attempt at an exorcism, he used his powers to throw me across the room.” Rebecca says. Bethany shrugs. “I don’t care, I’ll risk it.” Bethany says. “He may also try to get inside our heads, which I think Brady knows from experience.” Rebecca says. “Its true. I went to confront the bastard for the trouble he caused me and Kristina and he did everything he could to get under my skin.” Brady says. “Virmor is evil personified, which means he knows the exact buttons to push in order to hurt someone.” Rebecca notes. “He can push all the buttons he wants, he’s no match for us.” Victor says. “Does anyone have any questions before we start?” Rebecca questions. No one says anything. “Good, let the exorcism begin. Follow me.” Rebecca says. Rebecca exits the room and King Beast, Dannie, Victor, Brady, and Bethany follow her up the stairs…

Upstairs in Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom, Demon Andy turns towards the door and smiles when he senses them coming. “Let the games begin…” Demon Andy mutters…

At the indoor pool in Slate Gray, Kristina is sitting by the pool with her feet in the water when Dylan walks up to her. “Hey, I got your text. Is everything okay?” Dylan wonders. “Yeah right. Things couldn’t be further from okay…” Kristina says. Dylan sits down next to Kristina. “I assume things must not have gone well with Brady when you went to pick up the sketch pad.” Dylan assumes. “What about a sketch pad?...Oh, right. I completely forgot that’s the whole reason I went over there.” Kristina says, before taking a big sip of her drink. “Whatever Brady said must have been pretty bad for you to be like this.” Dylan notes. “Its not what Brady said, its what he did. When I went over there...I found my ex in the middle of having sex with your ex.” Kristina reveals. Dylan’s eyes widen. “Daisy?!” Dylan asks. “Mmhm, that’s the one.” Kristina confirms. “I knew that she and Brady were becoming friendly but I had no idea things had escalated that quickly.” Dylan notes. “Well I’m guessing Brady’s feelings were probably hurt after the talk we had earlier so he went running to Daisy for comfort, and of course she was all too happy to give it to him.” Kristina says. “Well I can’t imagine walking in on that was easy.” Dylan says. “It wasn’t, and maybe I’m being over the top getting worked up over this. After all, its not like Brady and I are together anymore. Still though...there was a time where we thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together, so for him to just move on so easily and so casually...it stings!” Kristina admits. “Seeing your ex with someone else is never easy.” Dylan notes. “How do you feel about this? There was a time you and Daisy were pretty serious, do you feel betrayed at all?” Kristina wonders. “Daisy and I have been over for far longer than you and Brady. Not only that, I’m not sure what we shared is really comparable to what you and Brady had. From the sounds of it, your love was something that only occurs once in a lifetime.” Dylan says. “Yeah, it was. And seeing Brady in bed with Daisy...it just cemented for me that things are over between us. There’s no going back now, and after what I saw, I wouldn’t even want to go back! I’m disgusted!” Kristina says. “What did Brady have to say for himself?” Dylan questions. “Nothing really. Its not like he even owes me an explanation anyways, we aren’t a couple anymore.” Kristina notes. “Its still a pretty big 180 from him wanting you back earlier today.” Dylan says. “I don’t want to think about it anymore...I don’t want to think about anything!” Kristina says. “What do you want to do? Sit here in silence? Enjoy the water? I’m fine with whatever.” Dylan says. Kristina smiles. “I know you are. You’ve been here for me through all of this. As for what I want to do...I think that if Brady can move on, its high time I moved on myself.” Kristina says, before pulling Dylan into a kiss!

Back at the Goo Castle, Rebecca walks into hers and Andy’s bedroom and Demon Andy smiles when he sees her. “Well, well, well, look who it is. I’ve been counting the minutes waiting for your return! I’ve missed you dearly.” Demon Andy says. “I’m not sure you’ll be saying that once I cast you out of Andy’s body.” Rebecca says. Demon Andy rolls his eyes. “You’re still on that? I figured you would’ve given up after I flung you into the wall.” Demon Andy says. “I’m never going to give up on Andy. In fact, I brought some backup this time.” Rebecca reveals. Rebecca steps aside and King Beast, Dannie, Victor, Brady, and Bethany walk into the room. Demon Andy laughs. “Well would you look at that, the Avengers have assembled!” Demon Andy jokes. “You’ve been dead for hundreds of years, how do you even know who the Avengers are?” Bethany wonders. “They made us watch Endgame in hell. But enough about that, what exactly is the point of the whole population of Fantastic City being here?” Demon Andy wonders. “We’re here to support Rebecca.” Victor says. “I see now, so you’re here to give her a shoulder to cry on once she realizes she can’t save her precious Andy. I’m sure at least one of you realizes that Andy is a lost cause, you can’t save him! All you’re doing is wasting your time and putting your lives in danger in the process.” Demon Andy says. “You can be as cocky as you’d like, it doesn’t change the fact that you are not nearly as invincible as you think you are. Andy defeated you when you possessed my wife Molly years ago, and we did a pretty damn good job of fighting you off at the Goo Village opening.” King Beast says. Demon Andy cackles. “Don’t make me laugh! You morons did NOTHING! Queen Goo’s spirit was the one who did all the hard work, all you people did was stand there and watch!” Demon Andy states. “We were the ones who summoned Queen Goo! Our prayer, our love and determination to help Andy, that is what stopped you the day of the Goo Village opening. Queen Goo said that the only thing that could free Andy would be an exorcism, but I made the mistake of taking you on alone the first time. I won’t make that same mistake twice. I now have the love and support of the people who love Andy, and I know with them by my side, you are powerless.” Rebecca says. “Wanna bet?” Demon Andy asks. Demon Andy nods his head forward and Dannie flies into the wall! Dannie is now pinned up against the wall by an invisible force. “Let them go!” King Beast orders. “Not on your life, old man!” Demon Andy says. Rebecca reaches into her bag, pulls out a bottle of holy water, and then splashes Demon Andy’s face! Demon Andy screams out in pain and Dannie falls to the floor. King Beast rushes over to Dannie’s side. “Are you okay?” King Beast asks. “Yeah, I’m fine.” Dannie says, as King Beast helps them back to their feet. “Consider that a mere taste of what I will do if you don’t walk out that door right now!” Demon Andy warns. “We are not going anywhere without Andy!” Rebecca tells him. Demon Andy smiles. “Alright then, give it your best shot!” Demon Andy urges. “I plan to, just as I plan on winning.” Rebecca says. Rebecca reaches into her bag and pulls out a bible. “And here we go with that damn thing again! Come on Rebecca, get a new bag of tricks.” Demon Andy tells her. Rebecca hands Bethany the bottle of holy water. “Would you mind handling that for me?” Rebecca asks. “Gladly.” Bethany says. Bethany begins sprinkling holy water on Demon Andy as Rebecca begins reading bible verses. “Our father who are in heaven, hallow be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this daily bread; and forgive us for our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil!” Rebecca reads. Demon Andy can be seen twitching somewhat. “Is it working?” Dannie wonders. “NO! It isn’t! You’re wasting your time!” Demon Andy snaps. “He’s lying! He’s definitely been impacted, we just need to keep going.” Rebecca says. “If its an impact you want, all you had to do was ask!” Demon Andy says. Suddenly, the bedroom door swings open and Emma is standing in the doorway! Rebecca’s eyes widen. “Emma?” A confused Rebecca asks. “Hello Mom, its been a long time.” Emma says, as Demon Andy can be seen smirking…

At Slate Gray, as Dylan and Kristina are kissing by the pool, Dylan pulls away. “We...we shouldn’t be doing this.” Dylan says. “Why not?” Kristina wonders. “For one, you are clearly intoxicated. I’m willing to guess that’s not the first drink you’ve had tonight.” Dylan says. “Okay, so I might’ve sucked another one down before you got here, but I am thinking clearly! I know this is what I want!” Kristina claims. “I’m sure that’s what you may think, but I’m not sure you are in the state of mind to make that sort of judgment. Not only have you been drinking but this whole situation with Brady and Daisy has really upset you and the last thing I want is to take advantage of that or of you.” Dylan says. “You wouldn’t be! I’m the one who kissed you!” Kristina points out. “I know, but that still wouldn’t make it right. Besides, you said you wanted to recapture your independence, so what good would starting a relationship with me do?” Dylan wonders. Tears begins to pour out of Kristina’s eyes. “I...I don’t know. I’m just...I’m really sad and all I want is to feel better!” Kristina cries. “I know, but do you really think pulling a Brady is going to accomplish that?” Dylan asks. “I don’t know! I know I said I was thinking clearly earlier but the truth is I can’t think straight at all! My head is spinning and my heart feels like its sinking down a bottomless pit and I have no idea what to do about it!” Kristina sobs. Dylan pulls Kristina into an embrace. “I know, but you’re going to figure it out, I’m certain of it. You’ve been through quite a bit these last few months, but if anyone is capable of coming back from that its you.” Dylan says.

Back in Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Rebecca is shocked to see Emma standing in front of her. “I-I can’t believe this…” Rebecca says. Rebecca goes to approach Emma but King Beast steps in front of her. “Rebecca, don’t.” King Beast says. “What?” Rebecca asks. “Think about this for a moment. Isn’t it strange that Emma showed up in this exact moment?” King Beast asks. “No stranger than Queen Goo showing up at Goo Village that day. Why do you ask?” Rebecca asks. “I just think you need to be cautious, this could be one of Virmor’s tricks.” King Beast suggests. “I’m not a trick, I really am here.” Emma says. “Could that really be Emma?” Dannie wonders. “It definitely looks like her.” Brady says. Rebecca smiles. “What are you doing here? Are you here to help us stop Virmor?” Rebecca wonders. “I’m here to stop you.” Emma tells her. “I don’t understand.” Rebecca says. “What you are doing is really dangerous and I want you to stop before you or anyone else gets hurt.” Emma says. “I can’t do that. Your Dad’s soul is trapped inside somewhere and the only way to free him is to perform this exorcism.” Rebecca says. “That’s another reason why I’m here...you can’t help Dad anymore.” Emma says. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Rebecca wonders. “His soul already passed over to the other side. Virmor has been in control for too long and eventually Dad just couldn’t fight back anymore.” Emma says. “Are you saying your father is dead?” Rebecca questions. “That’s exactly what I’m saying.” Emma says. “That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you for some time but you refused to listen.” Demon Andy says. “I don’t believe it, there’s no way Andy is dead! If he was, he would’ve found a way to reach out to me!” Rebecca says. “It doesn’t work like that.” Demon Andy says. “I want to see him, Emma. I want to see your father.” Rebecca says. “Dad isn’t in a position where he can come and visit you yet, but...I can take you to go see him.” Emma says. Bethany walks over to Rebecca. “Don’t listen to her, this has to be some kinda trick!” Bethany says. Rebecca ignores Bethany. “How would you take me to go see him?” Rebecca wonders. “I would have to take you back to heaven with me, and if I did that...you’d never be able to return to Earth.” Emma reveals. “Are you saying I would be dead?” Rebecca questions. “I know it sounds bad, but if you come with me, the three of us can be together again, you, Dad, and I!” Emma exclaims. Emma holds out her hand. “All you have to do is take my hand and I can take you home…” Emma says. “Don’t do it, its a trap!” Victor says. “I can’t just leave! Since I lost you, your Dad and I had another child, a daughter named Ava. If I go, then Ava will be all alone!” Rebecca points out. “Ava will be with us too. Her body might still be alive, withering away in that coma, but her soul left this planet a long time ago. Virmor made sure of that.” Emma says. “Please tell me you aren’t buying into any of this Rebecca! Andy’s soul supposedly crossed over? So didn’t Ava’s even though she’s alive?! Clearly this is some kind of track! I don’t know where she plans on taking you but it sure as hell ain’t heaven!” Bethany says. “Ignore her! She tried to tear you and Dad apart all those years ago, she doesn’t care about you! I care about you! I have waited so long to be reunited with you again. We can finally be together and make up for all of the time we’ve lost! All you have to do is take my hand!” Emma says. Rebecca reaches out for Emma’s hand, but then she grabs the bottle of holy water from Bethany’s hand and splashes Emma with it! Emma begins screaming out in pain before morphing into an old woman with burn marks all over her body! “I knew it, you aren’t my daughter!” Rebecca shouts. “DAMN YOU!” The old woman screams. “Go back to hell!” Rebecca orders, as the demonic woman fades away. Rebecca turns towards Demon Andy. “Did you really think I was going to fall for that?!” Rebecca asks. “You seemed to be buying into it.” Demon Andy notes. “I figured out pretty early that wasn’t Emma, I just thought I would play along.” Rebecca says. Bethany hugs Rebecca. “I’m so glad you didn’t fall for that nonsense.” Bethany says. “How low of you to use the image of Rebecca’s dead daughter to manipulate her!” Victor says. “What would that woman had done if Rebecca had taken her hand?!” Dannie wonders. “She would’ve taken control of Rebecca’s body and Rebecca’s soul would’ve been sent to hell, only Alexios wouldn’t be there to pull her out this time.” Demon Andy says. “The only one going to hell today will be you, and before you tell me that I’m wasting my time, I know you wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of summoning one of your demonic friends to pose as Emma unless you were scared the end was near for you. You know I can beat you, you know that I am going to beat you, and you are pulling out all the stops to make sure that doesn’t happen.” Rebecca says. “You’re wrong, you’ll realize that soon enough.” Demon Andy says. “Enough wasting time. Its time to continue and conclude the exorcism.” Rebecca says…

At the pool in Slate Gray, Kristina is resting her head on Dylan’s shoulder. “I’m really sorry for kissing you…” Kristina tells him. “Don’t apologize, people have done far worse to me. Do you want me to take you home?” Dylan wonders. “Not yet, I want to stay a little bit longer.” A drowsy Kristina says. “Okay, you’re the boss. I really wish there was something I could do to help you feel better, but I know there isn’t any easy cure for heartbreak. I just hope you realize that I’ll be there to support you every step of the way, whatever you need, I’ll give it to you. It feels good you know...having a friend, doing things for said friend without any kind of ulterior motive, having someone I can rely on, who can rely on me. Its something that has been missing from my life for quite some time now and I’m glad I have it now...I’m so glad you came into my life, Kristina. I couldn’t ask for a better friend.” Dylan says. Kristina doesn’t respond. “Kristina?” Dylan says. Dylan looks down and sees that Kristina has fallen asleep on his shoulder. Dylan smiles.

Back in Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom, Rebecca is reading. “I adjure you, ancient serpent, by the judge of the living and the dead, by your creator, by the creator of the whole universe, by him who has the power to consign you to hell, to depart forthwith in fear, along with your savage minions, from this servant of God, who seeks refuge in the fold of the Church.” Rebecca reads. Bethany continues to sprinkle holy water on Demon Andy. “STOP DOING THAT!” Demon Andy orders Bethany. “I’ll stop when you do everyone a favor and go back to hell.” Bethany says. “Why are you even doing this? Up until a few years ago, Andy and Rebecca treated you like garbage!” Demon Andy points out. “Andy was one of the first friends I made when I first came to Fantastic City!” Bethany snaps. Demon Andy laughs. “Nice try, but we both know you wanted far more from Andy than just friendship, going all the way back to the moment you two first met!” Demon Andy says. Bethany flashes back.

"My nephew Brad told me about you, I'm sorry you never got the chance to meet Peter. He was a good man." Andy says. "So I've heard. I wish I got the chance to make that call for myself." Bethany says. "I know, and I'm sorry." Andy says. "Brad has been telling me a little bit about Peter, so that has been helpful." Bethany says. "Brad is a good kid. You and I are lucky to have him as a nephew." Andy says. "I know. Even though I couldn't get to know his father better, I'm really looking forward to getting to know Brad." Bethany says. "What about your old man? You interested in getting to know him?" Andy asks. "Oh no, I've learnt everything I need to know about that man off of the internet. He definitely doesn't live a private life." Bethany says. "So I guess that means you wont be paying Richardo any visits." Andy says. "No, I'm good. My brother and my nephew are the only two I need to get to know in the Wilson family." Bethany says. "That's understandable." Andy says. "So...um, do you want to go and get dinner sometime?" Bethany asks. Andy shows her the ring on his finger. "I'm married, sorry." Andy says. "Crap, all of the good men usually are.” Bethany says.

Back in the present. “Maybe you are doing all of this because you still carry a torch for Andy.” Demon Andy suggests. “That was a LONG time ago! I haven’t thought of Andy in that way for years!” Bethany argues. “Okay. Maybe you aren’t carrying a torch for Andy, maybe its his wife you’re after. Maybe you’re doing all of this to score some points with Rebecca!” Demon Andy suggests. “Oh my God! The only person that I want to be with is Kaylie! If you were as smart as you think you are, you would know that!” Bethany snaps. “Everyone in the room knows that, this is just his way of trying to get under your skin.” Rebecca says. Demon Andy smirks. “And its working.” Demon Andy says. “It won’t stop the exorcism from working.” Dannie chimes in. Demon Andy turns towards Dannie. “Why would I take anything you have to say seriously? With all of your identity crisises its a miracle you even know what’s going on! First your name is Katie, then its Dannie! First you’re a news reporter, then you decide to host a gossip TV show, then after that you go back to being a reporter, now you’re a psychiatrist! Its pretty clear to me that you have no idea who you are or what you want out of life!” Demon Andy claims. “And its clear to me that you’re grasping at straws! Rebecca, keep going with the exorcism. He’s getting weaker with each word.” Dannie observes. Rebecca returns her attention to the bible. I adjure you again not by my weakness but by the might of the holy spirit, to depart from the servant of God, whom almighty has made in his image. Yield, therefore, yield not to my own person but to the minister of Christ.” Rebecca reads. Bethany splashes holy water on Demon Andy. “Ow!!! Stop this nonsense at once!” Demon Andy demands. “That’s not gonna happen.” Brady says. “If you don’t quit now, I will kill everyone in this room! Do NOT push me any further!” Demon Andy warns. “He’s getting desperate, I think its working!” Victor says. Rebecca begins reading again. “For it is the power of Christ that compels you, who brought you low by his cross. Tremble before that mighty arm that broke asunder the dark prison walls and led souls forth to light.” Rebecca reads. Demon Andy’s breathing grows heavier. “Stop...stop this immediately!” Demon Andy orders. “May the trembling that afflicts this human frame, the fear that afflicts this image of God, descend on you. Make no resistance nor delay in departing from this man, for it has pleased Christ to dwell in man.” Rebecca reads. “I please NO ONE! This body belongs to me now and it will for the rest of eternity! If you can’t accept that, then you have deluded yourselves!” Demon Andy growls. Bethany splashes him with more holy water and Demon Andy screams out in agonizing pain. “This body belongs to Andy and Andy alone! A fact you’ll have no choice but to come to terms with soon enough!” Rebecca warns. Rebecca returns her attention to the bible. “Do not think of despising my command because you know me to be a great sinner. It is God himself who commands you; the majestic Christ who commands you. God the father commands you; God the son commands you; God the holy spirit commands you. The mystery of the cross commands you. The faith of the holy apostles Peter and Paul and of all the saints commands you. The blood of the martyrs commands you. The continence of the confessors commands you. The devout prayers of all holy men and women command you.” Rebecca reads. Demon Andy begins struggling to try and break free from his restraints. “Depart then, transgressor. Depart, seducer, full of lies and cunning, foe of virtue, persecutor of the innocent.” Rebecca says. “Innocent?! No one in this room or this entire city is innocent!” Demon Andy shouts. “Give place, abominable creature, give way you monster, give way to Christ, in whom you found none of your works. For he has already stripped you of your powers and laid waste to your kingdom, bound you prisoner and plundered your weapons. He has cast you forth into the outer darkness, where everlasting ruin awaits you and your abettors. To what purpose do you insolently resist? To what purpose do you brazenly refuse? For you are guilty before almighty God, who’s laws you have transgressed.” Rebecca reads. “This is your FINAL WARNING! Stop now or there will be hell to pay!” Demon Andy warns. “You are guilty before his son, our lord Jesus Christ, whom you presume to tempt, whom you dared nail to the cross. You are guilty before the human race, to whom you prof erred by your enticements the poisoned cup of death.” Rebecca reads. “ENOUGH!!!!” Demon Andy screams. Suddenly, the windows in the room all shatter, the lights begin flickering, a terrible gust of wind blows the rain into the room as thunder rumbles, and the bed Demon Andy is tied to begins to shake. King Beast grabs Dannie. “Stay close!” King Beast urges. “Maybe you should get outta here, Dad.” Brady suggests. “I’m not going anywhere until this is all over!” Victor says. “You aren’t going anywhere period!” Demon Andy says. The door slams shut and it can be heard locking. “What the hell is going on?!” Bethany questions. “I warned you all to stop several times, you didn’t listen, so now you must suffer the consequences! In fact, I think you’d make for the perfect first casualty.” Demon Andy tells Bethany. Bethany is then thrown up against the wall and begins choking! “I...I can’t breathe!” Bethany announces, as she is pinned up against the wall. “LET HER GO!” Rebecca demands. “Not until you put a stop to this ridiculous farce!” Demon Andy says. “Keep going! Its the only way this maniac is going to be stopped!” Bethany cries out. “I have to help.” Dannie says. “Dannie, stay back!” King Beast urges. Dannie runs to Demon Andy’s side and grabs his hand. “Andy, its me! You need to listen to me, its now or never! Rebecca is doing her part by performing the exorcism, but for this to work you need to fight Virmor off! Now is your chance, Virmor is already weak! Just a little more and you should be able to force Virmor out and end this once and for all!” Dannie says. “Graciously grant, lord, as we call on your holy name, that the evil spirit, who hitherto terrorized over us, may himself retreat in terror and defeat, so that this servant of yours may sincerely and steadfastly render you the service which is your due.” Rebecca reads. “Stop this insolence at once!” Demon Andy orders. Demon Andy turns towards King Beast and King Beast flies back towards the wall! As King Beast is pinned against the wall, he screams out in pain. “My chest...its killing me! It feels as though I’m having a heart attack!” King Beast announces. “That’s exactly what is happening, and the only relief you will have, the only relief Bethany will have, will be when this exorcism ends and I am untied!” Demon Andy shouts. The thunder outside becomes louder and a flash of lightning briefly lights up the room. “Don’t...don’t listen to him!” Bethany begs. “Bethany can barely speak! Do you really want to play games with her life, Rebecca?” Demon Andy questions. “We can’t keep going! This has to stop!” Brady states. “We can’t! We’ve...we’ve come too far to quit now!” King Beast argues. Demon Andy’s eyes glow a brighter red and King Beast begins to scream in agony even louder than before. Dannie squeezes Demon Andy’s hand. “You’re doing good! I can tell you are fighting back because Virmor is getting more desperate than he has ever been! You can beat him Andy, the same way you beat him nine years ago when he possessed Mom!” Dannie says. “Begone, seducer! Your place is in solitude; your abode is in the nest of serpents; get down and crawl with them. This matter brooks no delay; for see, the lord, the ruler comes quickly, kindling fire before him, and it will run on ahead of him and encompass his enemies in flames. You might delude man, but God you cannot mock. It is he who casts you out, from whose sight nothing is hidden. It is he who repels you, to whose might all things are subject. It is he who expels you, he who has prepared everlasting hellfire for you and your angels, from whose mouth shall come a sharp sword, who is coming to judge both the living and the dead and the world by fire.” Rebecca reads. “Hurry! I...I...I don’t know...how much longer I can hold on!” Bethany tells them. “You...you have only seconds before you are unconscious...and...and minutes before you’re DEAD!” Demon Andy warns. Demon Andy laughs. “I...I can’t wait to send you and King Beast to hell!” Demon Andy says. “The only way...that I’m going is if...is if I take you with me!” King Beast says. Dannie grabs Demon Andy’s face and turns it towards them. “Look into my eyes! This is your chance! Virmor is as weak as he’ll ever be, you need to make your move and take back control of your body! Pull strength from the people who love you, from the love you have for Rebecca and for your daughter! Rebecca is doing everything in her power to fight for you, you need to do the same!” Dannie tells him. Demon Andy turns his head to face Rebecca. “I love you with all of my heart, Andy Goo, please fight for that love!” Rebecca begs. Demon Andy then flashes back.

The police commissioner leads Rebecca into Andy’s office. “Detective Goo, this is your new partner, Detective Rebecca Rogers.” The commissioner says. “Nice to meet you, Detective Rogers.” Andy says. “Likewise.” Rebecca tells him.

Andy and Rebecca are putting presents under the tree. "Why didn't you put my present under the tree?" Rebecca asks. "Because I know how you are with presents! When no one is looking, you'll rip off a tiny shred of wrapping paper so you can try to peek at what you got." Andy says. "I would not!...Okay, maybe I would." Rebecca says. "Thanks for proving my point." Andy says.

At the Aqua Casino, Andy gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring. “Rebecca Rogers, will you marry me?” Andy asks. Rebecca is speechless. “I know this is rather sudden, but I have wanted to do this for a few months now. So will you do it? Will you marry me?” Andy asks. “Of course I will!” Rebecca says. They kiss.

Andy and Rebecca walk into a beach house. “What is this place?” Rebecca asks. “This is our home. Surprise.” Andy says. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “You didn’t.” Rebecca says. “I did. You and I have been together for over a year, we’re already living together, plus we’re gonna be getting married, I thought it was time we get our own place away from the castle.” Andy says. “I thought you were happy at the castle.” Rebecca notes. “I am. But, I’d be happier if you and I had a little privacy. Of course, if you aren’t a fan of this idea, if you want to stay at the castle, or move somewhere else, just say the word, and this place will end up back on the market faster than it came off.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “You know I’ve always wanted to live by the beach. I assume its why you bought this house.” Rebecca says. “It might’ve played a factor. So, does that mean you want to call this place home?” Andy asks. “I’d love to. Not only is this house beautiful, but anywhere where you are is home to me.” Rebecca says, before kissing Andy.

“You nearly threw your entire life away just to save me." Rebecca says. "Of course I did, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. My love for you is much stronger than any self preservation that I might have." Andy says. "I know, I don't know how I could ever question your love for me." Rebecca says. "You did it because I wasn't there for you, I had ran off on an adventure and then I lied to you about where I was really going." Andy says. "None of that matters anymore, what matters is that we're together and happy." Rebecca says. "And that is never going to change. Rebecca, I promise you that I will always protect you, until I take my final breath. I will climb any mountain, no matter how tall it is, swim any ocean, no matter how long it is, and fend off any Andres out there that dare threaten our happiness." Andy says. "You're the greatest husband ever, have I ever told you that?" Rebecca asks. "I'm no where near as good a husband as you're a wife." Andy says.

“You're going to make a fantastic mother, anybody with eyes can see that. And if this woman is somehow too blind to realize that any child would be lucky to have you, it wont be the end of the world. We'll just go to a different agency and try to adopt from there. This is going to happen." Andy says. "I know, and I'm sorry for overacting like this, I'm just a little nervous." Rebecca says. "You don't need to apologize, being nervous is a perfectly normal reaction in a situation like this. We just need to remain calm and see how things go, and like I said, even if she wont allow us to adopt from here, we'll go somewhere else. There is nothing for you to worry about." Andy says. "You know, you really should've considered being a therapist instead of a cop, you really know how to calm me down." Rebecca says.

Rebecca opens the opens the door, she smiles and opens her arms to the person standing in the doorway. The person is revealed to be Andy, and she rushes into his arms!
“There is actually something else that happened while you were away, something that I doubt Alexios told you about." Rebecca says. "Alexios said that there was more, but he was going to leave it to you to tell me. It sounded pretty important." Andy says. "It is. Um, well, you see..." Rebecca says. "Is this bad news?" Andy asks. "No! Absolutely not! This is GREAT news, actually. You see, we...we have a daughter, Andy." Rebecca says. "Yeah, Emma." Andy says. "I'm not talking about Emma. You and me...we have a biological baby of our own, not that that made Emma any less our daughter...but, my point is, we have a baby, Andy. You and me, we have a newborn daughter." Rebecca reveals!

Andy and Rebecca run into each other's arms, and share a warm embrace. "Is it really over?" Rebecca asks. Andy nods. "It is. Joe fell right into the acid, there is no possible way he could have survived that." Andy says.

“Since the moment we met, all the way back when I learned that this new girl was going to be my new partner at the Fantastic P.D, I knew that there was something special about you, I just didn’t know that I had just met my soul mate. I know that nowadays, the soul mate belief isn’t as popular, with so many people getting together and breaking up, you would think that true love wasn’t a thing anymore. But, I know from my personal experience with you that true love does still exist, and that soul mates exist, too. I have no doubt in my mind that you, Rebecca Rogers, are my soul mate, and that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you, and I promise that I am going to spend the rest of my life reminding you of that little fact.” Andy says. “Oh, wow! That’s gonna be hard to top, especially by someone who wasn’t even prepared in the first place!” Rebecca says. “Just let it come from your heart. I know you’ll be able to come up with something.” Andy tells her. Rebecca takes a deep breath. “Despite how in love we are, the fact is that you and I haven’t even known each other for four years. In the grand scheme of things, that’s a short time. But, I still feel like I’ve known you my entire life. You are my best friend, you are my heart, you are my soul mate, and no matter what obstacle the universe throws our way, I know that we will always overcome it, because our love is stronger than any force imaginable. There is no interloper, no evil that could ever tear us apart, because with each obstacle, we’ve grown stronger, and at this point in our relationship, I think its safe to say that we are unbeatable. With that being said, I know that you and I are going to continue to grow closer, and honestly, I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life. I love you, Andy Goo. I always have, and I always will.” Rebecca says.

With the power vested in me, I know pronounce the two of you husband and wife...again! You may now kiss the bride!” Mateo announces. Andy pulls Rebecca into a kiss, as violin music plays in the background.

When I ended our marriage, I destroyed any chance of us ever being together again." Rebecca claims. "It kind of sounds like you want us to be together again." Andy notes. "Maybe that's because I do. The truth is...I was never able to get over you, I'm still in love with you." Rebecca admits!

I had a talk with Josephine down at the station, and she asked me if I was completely over you. I told Josephine that I accepted your decision to get a divorce, that I had moved on, but...I couldn't bring myself to say I didn't love you anymore, because the truth is I do still love you. You were, and still are, the one true love of my life, and even if Daisy didn't turn out to be a complete monster, I'm not sure I'd ever be as happy with her as I was with you. I guess Daisy's insecurities weren't completely unfounded, because you are still in my heart, you never left." Andy says. "Maybe, but...I never had any intention of coming between you and Daisy, just as you had no intention of leaving her for me." Rebecca notes. "So what's stopping us now? Daisy is out of my life now, you have been released from the asylum, Ava is awake and home, that entire mess with Andre is behind us, there is nothing stopping us from being a family again." Andy tells her. "Are...are you sure?" Rebecca asks. "Absolutely. I was at my happiest when I was with you, and ever since our marriage ended, a piece of my heart has been missing. I love you, Rebecca, and there is no doubt in my mind that you are the person I'm destined to spend the rest of my life with." Andy says. Rebecca smiles. "I feel the exact same way." Rebecca says, before kissing Andy!

“I have been attracted to you since the moment I walked into your office, and the police commissioner at the time introduced me as your new partner. Even so, never in my wildest dreams did I think our relationship would blossom into the kind of love story that is told in fairy tales. I’m convinced that the connection you and I share isn’t just rooted in our hearts, its rooted in our souls too. We have probably been married in a hundred different lifetimes, because I refuse to believe that a love like ours ends with death. Our love is eternal. It doesn’t matter where we are, it doesn’t matter who we are, we will always share a connection, and that connection will always make sure we find each other again. The odds have been stacked against our relationship so many times, and even when the obstacles facing us looked too tall to jump over, we always managed to do it, and that’s because nothing and no one can keep us apart. You are the love of my life, Andy Goo, my soulmate, my destiny, and I know now that no matter what obstacles come our way, no matter what challenges we face, we will ALWAYS find our way back to each other, because nothing and no one is able to touch the love that we share.” Rebecca says. A tear falls down Andy’s cheek. “Thanks a lot, honey. I have no idea how I’m going to top that.” Andy says. Rebecca laughs. “With that being said, I don’t expect to be able to top it. I can’t top anything you do because you are just that amazing. A lot of people like to talk about how they want to find their equal, but I think I’ve done better, I’ve found my superior. You are the best of this relationship. You are the beauty, the grace, the brains, all rolled up into one perfect package. And I know what you’re gonna say, you are going to tell me you aren’t perfect because that’s just how humble you are, and maybe you aren’t, but you are in my eyes. I can’t describe to you in words how much I respect your strength, your resilience, and your entire existence. You have gone through some pretty heavy stuff, and you’ve come through it like a champ. You are my Wonder Woman, and I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life. Thank you for making my life the best it could possibly be by loving me, I can’t imagine my life without you in it.” Andy says. “You won’t ever have to.” Rebecca assures him.

“Rebecca?” Andy mutters. Rebecca turns towards Andy, and makes eye contact with him. Rebecca smiles. “Its me, Andy.” Rebecca tells him. Rebecca approaches Andy, grabs his hand, and pulls him to his feet. “I...I must be dreaming. You...you’re supposed to be in a coma.” Andy points out, still in disbelief. “I know, Kristina told me all about it. She filled me in on all of the gory details of the chaos that has been going on since our wedding. But trust me, this is not a dream.” Rebecca assures him. Rebecca places her hand on Andy’s cheek. “Does this feel real to you?” Rebecca asks. A tear rolls down Andy’s cheek, as he finally begins to absorb the reality. “Oh my God...it really is you. You finally came home to me!” Andy cries, as he pulls Rebecca into a tight embrace!

“What would the two of you like to do for your vows? Do you plan on using the ones from your previous wedding?” Victor asks. “Since the wedding was pretty spontaneous, I think I’m just gonna wing it. Shouldn’t be too hard.” Andy says. Andy looks into Rebecca’s eyes. “I have about a thousand different reasons I love you. Your courage, your warmth, the fact that you have come to my rescue more times than I can count. Every day you somehow surprise and amaze me in new ways. I couldn’t ask for a better life partner, and for that reason I’m gonna spend the rest of my life trying to be the best husband I can be, and if there is ever a moment where I don’t meet your expectations, you have my permission to file for divorce, because you deserve nothing less than perfection. I love you with all my heart and soul, and I feel honored that I was blessed with such an inspirational and brilliant wife.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “Thank you for the sweet words. One of the things I love most about our relationship is how its foundation is built on respect. You respect my capabilities, you respect my career, you never question my choices or my judgment, it really is such a beautiful and unfortunately rare thing, and I cant help but feel so lucky. Besides respecting me, I also love how loving and patient you are, not just with me but with our daughter, and with everyone else that we care about. I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else, you are everything I have ever wanted in a partner, and I am so excited to see where our journey takes us. I love you, Andy Goo, now and until the end of time.” Rebecca says. A tear rolls down Andy’s cheek. “Do you need a moment before we continue the ceremony?” Victor asks Andy. Andy smiles. “No, I’m ready to marry the love of my life.” Andy says. “Wonderful. I realize this is a stupid question, but it is routine. Andy, do you take Rebecca Rogers to be your lawfully wedded wife? In richness and in poor, through sickness and health, until death do you part?” Victor asks. “I do.” Andy says. Victor turns towards Rebecca. “And do you, Rebecca, take Andy Goo to be your lawfully wedded husband? In richness and in poor, through sickness and health, until death do you part?” Victor asks. “I do.” Rebecca says. “The rings, please?” Victor asks. Andy turns towards Brady. “What are you looking at me for? I don’t have them.” Brady says. “Quit being such a wise ass!” Andy tells him. Brady begins to crack up laughing, and Kristina punches him in the arm. “That joke is old and tired!” Kristina tells him. “What? I thought it was funny.” Brady says. Brady reaches into his pocket and pulls out the rings, handing one to Andy and one to Rebecca. Andy slides the ring on to Rebecca’s finger. “With this ring, I the wed.” Andy tells her. Rebecca then slides the ring on to Andy’s finger. “With this ring, I the wed.” Rebecca says. “With the power vested in me, I FINALLY pronounce the two of you husband and wife. Andy, you may now kiss the bride.” Victor tells him. Andy pulls Rebecca into a kiss, and everyone starts clapping!

Back in the present, Demon Andy sits up and screams. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Demon Andy screams before falling back to the bed, unconscious. At the same moment, both Bethany and King Beast fall back to the floor. Brady runs to go check on King Beast as Dannie stays by Andy’s side and Rebecca goes to check on Bethany. “You feeling okay, King Beast?” Brady questions. “Yes, I’m fine...the pain, its completely gone away!” King Beast realizes. “I...I can finally breathe again!” Bethany tells Rebecca. “The lights aren’t flickering, the wind stopped, it even stopped thundering and lightning! Could this nightmare finally be over?” Victor wonders. Andy begins to stir awake. “He’s waking up!” Dannie announces. “Go to him.” Bethany urges Rebecca. Rebecca stands up, rushes to Andy’s bedside, and grabs his hand. “Andy...can you say something?” Rebecca asks. Andy’s eyes begin to open and they are no longer glowing. “...Rebecca?” Andy asks. “Is...is it really you?” Rebecca questions. “Yeah...its really me.” Andy tells her. Victor splashes some holy water on him. “What was that for, Uncle Vic?” Andy wonders. “It didn’t burn him! Virmor really is gone!” Victor realizes. Tears begin streaming down Rebecca’s face as she caresses Andy’s face. “It really is you! You came home to me!” Rebecca cries. “I always will, sweetheart. I love you, I love you with all my heart!” Andy tells her. Rebecca pulls Andy into a kiss as Victor, Bethany, King Beast, Brady, and Dannie all look on, smiling.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down