QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 14

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 14 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 14

Post by QG Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:02 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. In the boutique, Kristina is looking at the clothes selection when she hears the front door jingle. “Sorry, we aren’t open yet!” Kristina calls out. “Not even for a friend?” A familiar voice asks. Kristina turns and sees Lucas standing by the door. Kristina smiles. “Lucas!” Kristina exclaims, before running over to him and hugging him. “I didn’t know you were back in town!” Kristina says. “I just got back yesterday. I figured I’d go for a stroll this morning to take a look around Goo Village, which is how I found my way here.” Lucas says. “You haven’t seen it before today?” Kristina asks. “Well...a little bit. I did stop by the Slate Gray restaurant to get some food. Anyways, this morning was when I decided to really familiarize myself with Goo Village, imagine my surprise when I looked through the window of this boutique and saw you, working apparently.” Lucas says. “I needed a job, and this place just so happened to be looking for a manager and a designer.” Kristina tells him. “You’re designing here too?” Lucas asks. “Of course, you know that designing clothes has been my passion for most of the time you’ve known me. You can congratulate me anytime now.” Kristina says. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled to see you working again, I’m just concerned about who you’ll be working for. If I remember correctly, this boutique is owned by Stanpatos Enterprises.” Lucas says. Kristina shrugs. “And?” Kristina asks. “And I also heard you are now living in the Stanpatos mansion.” Lucas says. “Technically, I’m living in the gate house, I don’t actually live inside the mansion.” Kristina corrects him. “Regardless, you are still sharing close quarters with Dylan Stanpatos.” Lucas points out. Kristina rolls her eyes. “Oh my God, we live on the same land! Its not like we are sharing a bed!” Kristina says. “But for how long?” Lucas wonders. “What kind of a question is that?” Kristina asks. “I’m worried about you, Kristina. You’ve been through a lot these past few months and I’m not sure Dylan Stanpatos is helping things.” Lucas says. “As it happens, Dylan is the only thing that is helping. He’s been a great friend to me these last few months! He’s given me a place to stay, a job, and more importantly, he listens to me!” Kristina says. “I listen to you! You could’ve moved in with me, and if you needed a job, I could’ve found something for you to do at New Horizons, like writing a fashion column.” Lucas says. “I don’t want to write about clothes, I want to design them!” Kristina tells him. “It still would’ve been better than working for Stanpatos! He may be giving you a shoulder to cry on, but that doesn’t change the fact that the guy is scum!” Lucas argues. “Right, because you’ve ALWAYS been such an upstanding a model citizen, haven’t you? Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t you the one who stole Lydia from Dylan, not the other way around?” Kristina asks. “I didn’t steal Lydia from Dylan.” Lucas says. “No, the two of you were just sneaking kisses behind his back and he eventually found out about it.” Kristina says. “I know Lydia and I didn’t handle things as well as we could’ve, but Dylan was hardly an innocent bystander. He neglected to mention to Lydia that he was conspiring with Daisy to frame Bethany for gaslighting Rebecca.” Lucas recalls. “I know all about that. I also know that Dylan is trying to be a better person now, I’m not blind to his faults!” Kristina says. “Really? Because it sure sounds like you are.” Lucas says. “Forgiving someone does not mean you forget their flaws, you should know that considering all the times Lydia has forgiven you.” Kristina says. The door jingles and Dylan walks in. “Well isn’t this my lucky day? Hello Lucas, long time no see!” Dylan exclaims. “Not long enough.” Lucas says. “I’m sorry you feel that way. So, what brings you by?” Dylan asks. “I was visiting with my friend.” Lucas says. Lucas turns towards Kristina. “I’ve gotta go. The custody hearing for Kaylie Simms’ son starts today, I want to be there to support her sister Julia. She’s become a pretty good friend of mine.” Lucas says. “Of course, give Kaylie my best. And Lucas...I just want you to know I wasn’t trying to be mean when I brought up your past mistakes, I was just trying to help you understand my position here.” Kristina says. “I know, no offense taken. I’ll see you later.” Lucas says. “I’m really disappointed you’re leaving, I was hoping the two of us could catch up.” Dylan says. Lucas turns towards Dylan. “If that’s the case, I couldn’t be happier to be on my way out.” Lucas says, before storming out. Kristina fakes a smile. “Well, I’m glad to see the two of you have buried the hatchet.” Kristina sarcastically says. “If we were to ever bury the hatchet, it would likely be in one of our skulls.” Dylan says. Dylan turns towards Kristina. “But enough about that, how is your first day at work going?” Dylan wonders. “Its a little early to say, we aren’t open yet.” Kristina says. “Are you excited?” Dylan asks. “Excited...and a little nervous. Its been a really long time since I last had a job, but at the same time I’m really looking forward to working again, and recapturing my independence.” Kristina says. “If it means anything to you, I have the upmost confidence that you are going to do great.” Dylan says. Kristina smiles. “Thank you. It means a lot, actually.” Kristina says.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Daisy walks in and notices Brady staring at his phone, visibly upset. “Good morning.” Daisy says. “Morning…” Brady grumbles. “Everything okay?” Daisy questions. “No, everything is not okay. I just got a text from Lucas, Kristina is working at a boutique now.” Brady reveals. “Okaaaaaaay, well I’ve heard Kristina used to be into clothes so I’m not sure I understand what the issue is.” Daisy says. “Because its not just any old boutique she went to work for, its the new one in Goo Village, you know, the one Stanpatos Enterprises owns?” Brady asks. Daisy’s eyes widen. “You’re kidding.” Daisy says. “Believe me, I wish I was.” Brady says. “So let me see if I have this right. Not only is Kristina living with Dylan, but now she’s WORKING FOR HIM?!” Daisy angrily asks. “Looks that way.” Brady says. “Why did Lucas feel the need to tell you?” Daisy wonders. “Lucas can’t stand Dylan, he probably doesn’t like him getting close to Kristina anymore than I do.” Brady says. “I guess that makes three of us then...so what are you going to do about this?” Daisy asks. “What can I do about it? Kristina wants nothing to do with me. If I go to talk to her about this, I’m just gonna end up making things worse.” Brady says. “You don’t know that.” Daisy claims. “Oh yeah? Remember what happened when we went over to the Stanpatos mansion after finding out Kristina was living there? I made a complete ass outta myself!” Brady points out. “Yes, but that was before everything that happened at the Goo Village opening! Now Kristina knows what really happened with that recording, why you were so convinced that it was her who gave it to Julia Gray’s campaign! That thing that possessed Andy made it look like it was her so he could cause a rift between the two of you! Maybe now that Kristina knows what really happened, she may be more inclined to give you another chance.” Daisy suggests. “I don’t know…” Brady says. “Its at the very least worth a shot, especially if it means winning back the love of your life. Now enough pacing around getting yourself worked up over Dylan, you need to go fight for Kristina!” Daisy tells him.

Stefan is pacing in the lobby of the court room when Kitty Cat arrives. “Where have you been?!” Stefan questions. “Oh calm down, the hearing hasn’t started yet, has it?” Kitty Cat questions. “No, but it will be soon! And not only were you missing but so wasn’t our attorney! Do you have any idea when Betty will be arriving?” Stefan wonders. “Yeah, about that...Betty isn’t coming.” Kitty Cat reveals. “I don’t understand.” Stefan says. “Clearly. Betty called me this morning to let me know that she was dropping us as clients.” Kitty Cat reveals. “You can’t be serious. I don’t suppose she provided you with a reason, did she?” Stefan asks. “Betty doesn’t think we have a chance of winning since the criminal charges against Kaylie have been dropped and she’s been reinstated back at the police force.” Kitty Cat tells him. “This is absurd!” Stefan says. “I agree. Despite all of those factors, I’m still optimistic.” Kitty Cat says. “Optimistic?! How can you be optimistic?! The hearing will begin in ten minutes and we don’t have any proper legal representation!” Stefan points out. Kitty Cat smirks. “Don’t worry, I took care of everything.” Kitty Cat says. “I sincerely hope you don’t intend on representing us.” Stefan says. “I considered it, but I didn’t want to take any chances so I found someone else quick enough to take Betty’s case.” Kitty Cat says. A woman walks in and approaches Stefan and Kitty Cat. “You two must be the Cats. Lovely family.” The woman says. “We aren’t a family.” Kitty Cat says. “That’s not the impression you want to give the judge in court, sweetie.” The woman says. “Is this woman our attorney?” Stefan questions. “Charmed to meet you, Mr. Cat. My name is Reagan Thorne, attorney at law.” Reagan introduces herself. “Reagan here is actually Betty’s niece.” Kitty Cat reveals. “Your friend here explained how my aunt dropped the two of you as clients. Tough break! Luckily for you both I am much more of a shark than my aunt could ever hope to be and I have every intention of winning this case.” Reagan tells Stefan. “How do you plan on doing that when you don’t have any previous knowledge of the case?” Stefan wonders. “I’m a fast learner, especially when there is lots and lots of money involved. Kitty Cat filled me in on everything having to do with the case up to this point.” Reagan says. “I hope you’re prepared to win then.” Stefan says. Reagan smiles. “I’m never prepared to do anything but.” Reagan tells him. Victor, Virginia, Julia, Kaylie, and Bethany all walk in. “Look at that, the gangs all here! You know, people usually go to the park or bowling for a family outing, not the local court house.” Kitty Cat says. “We’re here to support Kaylie. Speaking of which, I can’t help but notice your cheer leading squad seems to be pretty bare. What’s the matter, couldn’t drag any of them away from the litter box long enough to come support you?” Bethany asks. Kitty Cat smirks. Victor walks over to Reagan. “Reagan Thorne.” Victor says. “Hello Victor, I haven’t seen you since before you got canned as DA.” Reagan says. “Who’s she?” Virginia questions. “Betty Thorne’s niece, better known as one of the biggest ambulance chasers in the state who uses her aunt’s reputation to try and get people to hire her.” Victor says. “No need to undersell me Victor, I have plenty of my own victories to brag about, you should know since you were on the other side of most of them. In fact, I plan on adding another victory to my list today.” Reagan says. “Don’t tell me you actually agreed to represent these two clowns!” Victor says. “That doesn’t make any sense, Betty was originally serving as Stefan’s attorney.” Julia recalls. “She was, and now I’m picking up where she left off.” Reagan says. Victor laughs. “I see, so Betty wised up and dropped these two like a couple of hot potatoes. They have such a flimsy case that even Betty, one of the best lawyers in the country, wouldn’t represent them! Instead her clout thirsty niece drew the short straw while her aunt was probably sipping a mai tai on a beach somewhere spending all of the money the Cats gave her just for some legal advice!” Victor says. “Sipping mai tais sounds like a fine idea, we should do that to celebrate winning this case!” Virginia exclaims. “If you really think you’ve won, then you clearly have no idea what or who you’re up against.” Kitty Cat says. “No, YOU clearly have no idea who you’re up against, otherwise you wouldn’t be dumb enough to be sassing me!” Virginia snaps. “You better watch yourself, you’re about two words away from issuing a threat to my client. You wouldn’t want Kitty Cat to press charges, would you? Wouldn’t that be a dent in little Kaylie’s case if Grandma got hauled out of the courtroom by the police on the same day as the custody hearing for her grandson! Do you think Kaylie would be able to forgive you?” Reagan asks. “Can you please not talk about me like I’m not even in the room?!” Kaylie asks. “Sorry about that, you’re just so insignificant I almost forgot you were here.” Reagan says. “We can talk about my significance again after I win custody of my son.” Kaylie says. The bailiff comes out of the courtroom. “Attention everyone, the judge will see you all now.” The bailiff says. Kitty Cat smirks. “Let the fun begin.” Kitty Cat says…

In Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Demon Andy is still tied to the bed, squirming around. “This is beginning to ANNOY ME!!! You people better prepare for what’s to come, because when I finally get free, I am going to exact my revenge on every last one of you! Every pitiful resident of this house will feel my wrath! If you thought me blowing up the Goo Castle was bad, then you better buckle up. I have much more in store for you all this time, and it won’t be pretty!” Demon Andy says, before laughing to himself. Rebecca walks in. “Talking to yourself again?” Rebecca asks. “Well look who it is. Its about time you came back, I was beginning to think I may have scared you away.” Demon Andy says. “Never.” Rebecca says. “It did seem kind of sudden for you to leave yesterday, so soon after announcing you were going to perform an exorcism to get rid of me.” Demon Andy says. “I wasn’t in the right state of mind to perform an exorcism yesterday, that’s why I waited.” Rebecca says. “You think today is going to be any different?” Demon Andy wonders. “I ate, I slept the entire night, I’ll do just fine.” Rebecca says. “I’m surprised you could sleep at all with your husband’s soul at stake, don’t you care about poor Andy?” Demon Andy asks. “Of course I do, but knowing that your reign of terror is going to be over today helped me sleep better than I have in a long time.” Rebecca says. Rebecca walks over to the dresser and places a bag on top. “What’s in there?” Demon Andy asks. “I am so glad you asked.” Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls out a crucifix, she pulls out a bottle of holy water, and then she pulls out a bible. “I see you came with a whole exorcism kit. Tell me, did you order that off of Godazon? Is that why you waited so long to start? The shipping got delayed?” Demon Andy asks. “Very funny. You can joke all you’d like, it isn’t going to save you from what’s coming.” Rebecca says. “You are the one who should be concerned about what’s coming. I didn’t go through the trouble of possessing Andy just to be thwarted by some foolish girl.” Demon Andy says. “If you really think I’m just some foolish girl, you’re obviously greatly underestimating me and my capabilities.” Rebecca says. “Oh please, I saw your limited capabilities when I sent you to hell!” Demon Andy says. “This time you are the one going to hell, only unlike me, you won’t be coming back.” Rebecca says. Demon Andy smiles. “We’ll see about that.” Demon Andy says. “On that note, I don’t see any reason for us to wait any longer. Lets begin the exorcism.” Rebecca declares…

At the boutique, Dylan is looking at the clothes selection. “I hope you have everything you need.” Dylan says. “Yeah, definitely. You even gave me a kitchen out back!” Kristina says. “We had the extra space after we finished moving everything in and I wanted to make sure the person running things had everything they could possibly need.” Dylan says. “You certainly did. You have gone above and beyond to help me.” Kristina says. “In fairness, I’m just returning the favor. Having you around has really helped me as well.” Dylan says. “In what way?” Kristina questions. “Before you, I didn’t remember what it was like to have friends, but having you as one now tells me that I was missing out on quite a bit. I’m lucky to have you.” Dylan says. “I’ve been through some pretty heavy stuff these last few months and you have been there for me through all of it, I think I’m the lucky one to have someone like you. You never tell me what to do, you listen to everything I have to say, you support whatever I do, you even crack a joke every once in a while just to see me smile.” Kristina says. “What can I say? I like to see that pretty smile of yours.” Dylan says. Kristina smiles. “Just like that...you really are beautiful.” Dylan says. Kristina stares into Dylan’s eyes for a moment. Before anything happens, they are interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Dylan and Kristina turn and see Brady standing by the front door. “Sorry, hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Brady says.

In the courtroom, everyone is seated. Meanwhile, Lucas comes in and takes a seat behind Julia. “Hey, I hope I’m not too late.” Lucas says. “No, the hearing was just about to start.” Julia says. “All rise! Judge Matterson is now presiding.” The bailiff says. Everyone stands up as Judge Matterson walks in and takes his seat. “You may be seated.” Matterson says. Everyone sits back down. “Today we are here in the matter of the custody of the child Issac Simms. The plaintiff, Stefan Cat, has filed a petition for full custody while the defendant, Kaylie Simms, is fighting the petition. First, I would like to hear from the plaintiff.” Matterson says. Reagan stands up. “Thank you, your honor. Honestly, I don’t even think we should even be here today. Its unfortunate, really. All this time Stefan should have been a father to his son, but instead he was robbed of that opportunity by little Issac’s biological mother, the defendant’s sister Julia Gray. Stefan was not barred from seeing his son by the courts, no, Julia felt going through the proper channels was beneath her. Instead, she decided to not even tell Stefan that she was pregnant! She left him, she concealed the pregnancy, and the first chance she got, she handed the baby over to her sister and never looked back! But enough about Julia, lets talk about Kaylie, the current guardian of baby Issac. She is a criminal who should not be allowed to raise a child.” Reagan says. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “Detective Simms abused her power as an officer of the law in order to steal evidence that the police had on the daughter of an infamous criminal. Now, does that sound like the sort of person who should be raising a child?” Reagan asks. Victor stands up. “Objection, your honor! The police have dropped the charges against my client because she was found to be innocent!” Victor says. “Is that right? Well why don’t you tell the judge who the supposed culprit was?” Reagan asks. Victor sighs. “Despite how crazy it sounds...it was my nephew who is possessed by a demon. He had shapeshifted into Kaylie when he sneaked into the evidence room at the police station and stole the evidence against Daisy Nichols.” Victor says. “That does sound pretty crazy.” Matterson says. “I understand that, but there is video evidence that proves my nephew is possessed. It also backs up the claims that Kaylie was framed because my nephew confesses in the video!” Victor says. “I would like to see this video.” Matterson says. “Of course.” Victor agrees. Victor hands the bailiff a CD. “This is just like watching an episode of Judge Judy.” Virginia whispers to Lucas. The bailiff puts the CD into a DVD player and the video shows up on the TV.

“I have some wonderful memories of the times I shared with Queen Goo, blowing up the castle being one of them. But none of them quite compare to what I’ve been able to accomplish while using Andy as my vessel. Putting Ava in a coma, destroying Brady and Kristina’s relationship, nearly costing Kaylie her freedom.” Demon Andy says. “So its true then? You are the one who framed me for the recording?!” Kristina questions. “It was me. At the time I was still in control of sweet little Ava. I remember Victor and Virginia having the conversation in the castle living room, but little did they realize that Ava was hiding underneath the sofa recording the whole thing. Then when it was time for me to drop my bomb, I transformed myself into you and went to pay Julia’s campaign manager a visit.” Demon Andy recalls.

“All I see is a man wearing contact lenses and using a voice changer.” Matterson says. “There’s more. Fast forward a little bit.” Victor urges. The bailiff fast forwards the video.

Suddenly, a swarm of wasps fly in through the front gate of the village and head straight towards Victor!

“My nephew summoned those bees to attack me, your honor.” Victor says. “That certainly isn’t like any bee attack I’ve ever seen…” Matterson says. “Just to provide further proof, I would like you to see one more clip of the video which really demonstrates the powers of this creature.” Victor says. The bailiff fast forwards a little bit more.

“Rebecca, I don’t mean to interrupt, but I’ve gotta get my Dad to the hospital. He’s in rough shape.” Brady says. “Go, I’ve got things handled here.” Rebecca says. “Thanks.” Brady says. Demon Andy stands up. “No one is leaving, NOT ALIVE!” Demon Andy roars. Demon Andy raises his arms in the air and fire begins shooting out of the ground, surrounding everyone! “What the hell is going on?!” Daisy questions. “I always intended for all of you to die. Originally, it was going to be at the hands of The Devil’s Medallion. But since I have so many people here at once, I may as well move up my time table!” Demon Andy says.

“Well...that is certainly enlightening.” Matterson says. Matterson turns towards Reagan. “Miss. Thorne, is there anything you would like to add?” Matterson asks. “As a matter of fact, there is. I don’t know about you, your honor, but to me, that video is clearly doctored.” Reagan claims. Bethany stands up. “You can’t be serious!” Bethany snaps. “Be quiet!” Matterson orders. Bethany sits back down. “Did any of that look like real life to you, your honor? Demonic possession? Maybe. But summoning flames, commanding a swarm of bees to attack? Very unrealistic. If you don’t believe me, just look at Victor, the alleged victim of this alleged bee attack! Do you see any bee stings? A single one? Nope. Almost like it never even happened!” Reagan says. Virginia stands up. “This is ridiculous! Almost everybody in this damn room was here, including YOUR clients! They know what happened!” Virginia shouts. “Settle down!” Matterson orders. Virginia sits back down. “For the record, I have no idea what that woman is talking about.” Kitty Cat claims. Stefan looks back at Kitty Cat with surprise. “Miss. Cat, would you mind sharing your version of events of what transpired that day? Assuming you were even there?” Matterson asks. Kitty Cat stands up. “I’d be delighted, your honor. I was there that day, however I don’t remember things quite as they happened in that video.” Kitty Cat lies. Virginia rolls her eyes. “Dear sweet lord in heaven…” Virginia mutters. “Andy Goo did make the speech about framing Kaylie, red eye contacts and all! But there was no fire, there was no throwing people across rooms with his mind, and there were certainly no bees.” Kitty Cat lies. “Objection! This was not just some video someone took with their phones! It was broadcast on live television!” Victor shouts. “Out of curiosity, who was the company broadcasting the event?” Reagan questions. “I believe it was New Horizons Media.” Victor says. “Oh hey, I know them! Isn’t that company run by Lucas Cambino? Former alleged mafia kingpin and also very good friend of the defendant’s sister?” Reagan asks. “What are you getting at, Miss. Thorne?” Matterson asks. “I’m merely suggesting that maybe the supposed live footage wasn’t as authentic as New Horizons Media would like people to believe. Maybe Mr. Cambino helped stage this flashy event not only to help out his good friend District Attorney Gray but also to drive up ratings for the evening news, God knows it needs all the help it can get.” Reagan suggests. “That’s preposterous!” Lucas snaps. “Of course, because you would never do anything underhanded, model citizen that you are.” Reagan says. “Objection! That is hearsay!” Victor snaps. “Sustained. So far Miss. Thorne, all you have done is produce some not so compelling conspiracy theories.” Matterson notes. “Kitty Cat said none of that actually happened! Plus, the fact that Victor doesn’t have a single bee sting after being attacked by a swarm of wasps should be enough to arouse some suspicion! This is a mass cover up by some of the most elite members of Fantastic City society in order to deprive Mr. Cat of his child, all because of some ill conceived notions that he is some sort of monster!” Reagan says. “I would actually like to hear from Mr. Cat about this. Were you there the evening of the event in question?” Matterson asks Stefan. “I was.” Stefan confirms. “Did everything that transpired in that video actually happen, or was it all doctored for the benefit of the defendant’s case like your attorney is suggesting?” Matterson asks. Bethany stands up. “Of course he’s gonna go for the conspiracy theory! He’s grasping at straws because he knows he’s screwed!” Bethany shouts. “One more outburst from you and you will be held in contempt of court!” Matterson yells. Bethany rolls her eyes and sits back down. Matterson returns his attention to Stefan. “I’ll ask you again, Mr. Cat. Was everything in that video real? Or was it doctored?” Matterson questions. Stefan contemplates for a moment before finally answering. “That video was not doctored, everything featured in it is true.” Stefan announces!

In Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Rebecca finishes hanging the crucifix above the bed. “This isn’t going to work! You are wasting your time!” Demon Andy snaps. “We’ll just have to see about that, won’t we?” Rebecca asks. Rebecca walks back to the dresser and grabs the bottle of holy water. Rebecca walks back over to Demon Andy and splashes some on his arm! Demon Andy screams out in pain as his arm turns red. Rebecca opens the bible. “Our father who are in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” Rebecca says. Demon Andy begins to grit his teeth together. “You are making a big mistake!” Demon Andy growls. “Give us this day of our daily bread; and forgive us for our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.” Rebecca continues. “Stop talking before you end up regretting it!” Demon Andy warns. “And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.” Rebecca says. “ENOUGH!” Demon Andy roars. Rebecca flies across the room into the wall and falls to the floor, unconscious! Suddenly, the lights begin flickering. Demon Andy laughs. “It is going to take so much more than a silly prayer to get rid of me! If you expect to do battle with me, then you better be prepared for the fight of your life!” Demon Andy says. Demon Andy begins cackling as the lights continue flickering and the bed begins rocking…

“Actually you were interrupting, Kristina and I were just discussing business.” Dylan tells Brady. “It didn’t look that way.” Brady notes. “Well then I suggest you get your eyes checked.” Dylan says. “Can we please not start this again?” Kristina asks. Kristina turns towards Brady. “How did you know where to find me?” Kristina questions. “A little birdie told me you were working here now.” Brady says. “With all that muscle, Lucas definitely isn’t that little. Maybe I would’ve had him sign an NDA if I knew he was going to go gossip about me to my ex like an old lady!” Kristina says. “Don’t be mad at Lucas, he’s just worried about you.” Brady says. “I know, I already heard it from him. That doesn’t make it okay for him to be talking to you about me behind my back!” Kristina says. “Is there any chance we can talk alone?” Brady asks. “That’s up to Kristina.” Dylan says. “Its fine. Any chance the chef at home made anymore of those blueberry muffins?” Kristina asks Dylan. “Not this morning, but one phone call from me could change that.” Dylan says. “Could you go home and grab me some? Please? I forgot to grab breakfast this morning.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “Sure.” Dylan says. “Thanks, you’re the best.” Kristina says. Brady rolls his eyes. “I’ll be back soon. You two try to play nice.” Dylan urges, before walking out. “Making demands of the chef? You sure are making yourself at home over at that mausoleum, aren’t you?” Brady asks. “You would be too if you tried those muffins, so what are you doing here?” Kristina asks. “I wanted to talk to you. We have a lot to talk about after everything that went down at Goo Village.” Brady says. Kristina crosses her arms. “Do we?” Kristina asks. “I think so. First things first though, I owe you a major apology.” Brady says.

In the courtroom, Kitty Cat turns towards Stefan. “What are you doing?!” Kitty Cat questions. “Not making a fool out of myself!” Stefan tells her. “Just to reiterate Mr. Cat, you witnessed everything that transpired in that video footage, correct?” Matterson asks. “That’s correct. I’m not quite sure why my friend here said none of it happened, she is either confused or got so intoxicated that evening she may not even remember any of it happening.” Stefan suggests. “Damn you…” Kitty Cat mutters. “I hope that is the case, and that Miss. Cat didn’t just blatantly lie to the court. After all, it would be a shame for her to be charged with perjury. Anyways, I think it is time for a recess. Court will resume in one hour.” Matterson says, before standing up and walking out, the bailiff following him. Kaylie turns towards Victor. “So what do you think? What are our chances of winning?” Kaylie questions. Victor smiles. “I think our odds are improving by the second.” Victor says. “I like the sound of that.” Virginia says. Virginia stands up. “IN YOUR FACE, FELINES!” Virginia shouts at the Cats. Kitty Cat shoots the group a death glare as Victor, Virginia, Kaylie, Bethany, Julia, and Lucas all exit the court room.

Out in the hallway, Lucas approaches Julia. “So, what do you think? Is this a slam dunk for Kaylie?” Lucas wonders. “Victor’s excellent work aside, the Cats really shot themselves in the foot by trying to lie like that.” Julia notes. “Kitty Cat shot them in the foot, I don’t think Stefan had any idea she was going to lie like that.” Lucas says. Virginia walks over to them. “Well their attorney allowed it, goes to show what kinda lawyer she is!” Virginia says. “Reagan isn’t exactly known for her stellar morals.” Victor adds. “I’m just glad everything is looking up for me.” Kaylie says. “I’m even happier everything is looking down for the Cats. Kitty Cat must be pissed that Stefan made her look like an idiot up there. I just wish I could be a fly on the wall to see that conversation between them.” Bethany says.

Back in the courtroom, Kitty Cat, Stefan, and Reagan are still inside. “Do you two have any idea how embarrassing that was?! You made me look like a complete incompetent!” Reagan tells them. “You are the attorney, maybe you should’ve tried harder to make yourself NOT look incompetent!” Kitty Cat says. “I was just using the argument that YOU insisted I use!” Reagan argues. Stefan turns towards Kitty Cat. “That was your idea?! Why am I not surprised…” Stefan says. “I warned her that it wasn’t going to work, but she refused to listen. After all, why would the lawyer know better than the repeat offender?” Reagan sarcastically asks. “Don’t forget I pay your retainer, so you better watch your tone!” Kitty Cat warns. “I’m sure the two of you have lots to talk about, so I’ll leave you to it. Hopefully you don’t kill each other before I get back. Then again, hopefully you do, it’ll make resolving this case SO much simpler. Ciao.” Reagan says, before walking out. “What were you thinking?!” Stefan questions. Kitty Cat turns around and backhands Stefan across the face! “You IDIOT! Why would you screw yourself over like that?!” Kitty Cat asks. “I was not the one committing perjury, that was you!” Stefan snaps. “Oh please, no one would’ve known that!” Kitty Cat argues. “Everyone who attended the opening of Goo Village would have! Was your plan to convince the judge that everyone in attendance with the exception of us were privy to this ludicrous conspiracy to sabotage my bid for custody of Issac? Did you really think the judge would believe that? Of course he wouldn’t, because no one is that stupid! Not even Meow Cat would believe that!” Stefan snaps. “I was trying to help you get your son! You should be thanking me!” Kitty Cat tells him. “We were already fighting an uphill battle, but thanks to your antics, you have likely cost me any chance of winning custody of Issac!” Stefan says. “Don’t be so pessimistic, we’ll think of something.” Kitty Cat says. “No, we won’t! This is MY son, you will play no more part in these court proceedings! If you wish to remain for the rest of the hearing, you may sit in the background just like Kaylie’s supporters, but you will not be up front sabotaging me any further! You are also going to allow Reagan to do her job, because as Reagan pointed out, you are not an attorney nor do you seem to have any respect for the court.” Stefan says. “You better hope Reagan can turn this around, otherwise there are going to be dire consequences for you.” Kitty Cat warns…

In Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom, the door opens and Daisy walks in. “Is everything okay? I heard some commotion.” Daisy says. Daisy notices Rebecca on the floor, unconscious. “Oh my God!” Daisy gasps. “I didn’t do it, I swear!” Demon Andy jokes. “Is she dead?” Daisy asks. “I don’t know. Hopefully she is.” Demon Andy says. “She better not be! The last thing I want to do is give her of all people mouth to mouth!” Daisy says. “Why not? Its not like you’re getting it from me and you certainly aren’t getting it from Dylan.” Demon Andy says. “Oh shut up!” Daisy snaps. Daisy walks over to Rebecca and kneels down next to her. Daisy checks for a pulse. “She’s alive.” Daisy reveals. “Damn!” Demon Andy complains. “Rebecca, wake up!” Daisy urges. Rebecca begins to open her eyes. “What...what happened?” Rebecca questions. “I was hoping you could tell me.” Daisy says. Rebecca’s eyes widen as she sits up. “Andy!” Rebecca exclaims. “Still here! Or at least I am, I have no idea where Andy’s soul is.” Demon Andy says. “I...I don’t understand what happened.” Rebecca says. “You underestimated me yet again. You thought that because my arms and legs were bound that meant I was powerless, but the truth is that I’m anything but.” Demon Andy says. Daisy helps Rebecca stand up. “Are you going to call in a professional to do something about this maniac?” Daisy questions. “I have it under control, not that its any of your business.” Rebecca says. “I’m a few rooms down the hall, it definitely is my business!” Daisy argues. “No one is forcing you to live here. If you feel uncomfortable, you’re more than welcome to leave, but this isn’t going to end until my husband is back home where he belongs.” Rebecca says. “Do you really think that’s possible at this point?” Daisy wonders. “I know it is. I know Andy’s soul, I know he hasn’t given up on coming home to his family, which is why I can’t give up on him. I’m going to keep fighting until Andy is back home and this city is rid of Virmor for good.” Rebecca says. Rebecca heads towards the door. “Where are you going? I thought you weren’t giving up!” Demon Andy says. “I’m not, just regrouping. I’ll be back later today, and that will be when I finally end this.” Rebecca says. “Hurry back, I’m just DYING to see you again!” Demon Andy says, before he cracks up laughing. Rebecca turns towards Daisy. “Don’t stay in here, he’ll do everything possible to get inside your head and break you.” Rebecca warns. “Don’t worry, I’m right behind you.” Daisy says. Rebecca nods and walks out. “Well, as much fun as this has been, I should be going too. Bye now!” Daisy says. Daisy walks towards the door but the door slams shut in her face! “We aren’t finished yet.” Demon Andy tells her. Daisy turns back towards Demon Andy. “What could we possibly have to talk about? Is this about that stupid medallion?” Daisy questions. “We’ll talk about the medallion later, but for now I would much rather discuss my escape. I need you to untie these ropes so that I can leave this dreadful castle and pick up where I left off.” Demon Andy says. “Yeah, sure, I’ll get right on that.” Daisy sarcastically says. “I’m being serious.” Demon Andy states. “What makes you think I would ever agree to help you?” Daisy questions. “I’m the reason you aren’t in prison for embezzlement or for kidnapping Joe Fish. You owe me!” Demon Andy tells her. “No, I owe you nothing! The only reason you helped me is because you thought I’d be able to tell you where that dumb medallion is, which I can’t and even if I could, I wouldn’t! But its over and done with now, which means I am under no obligation to help you!” Daisy says. “What about the things I’ve done to help you that you don’t know about?” Demon Andy asks. “What, you mean morphing into Kaylie Simms to steal that evidence from the Fantastic P.D? I already know about that, you made your big confession at the Goo Village opening!” Daisy points out. “I wasn’t talking about that. This is something you have no previous knowledge of.” Demon Andy says. “What are you talking about?” Daisy asks. Demon Andy smirks. “That baby you’re carrying...it doesn’t belong to you.” Demon Andy claims. Daisy rolls her eyes. “Of course this baby belongs to me, its mine and Dylan’s.” Daisy says. Demon Andy laughs. “You couldn’t be more wrong. How could that child be yours when it has Brady and Kristina’s blood coursing through its veins?” Demon Andy asks!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down