QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 13

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 13 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 13

Post by QG Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:52 am

At the Stanpatos Mansion, Dylan comes into the solarium and finds Lawrence on the phone. “Please Olivia, keep me up to date with any further developments...of course, we’ll talk soon...bye.” Lawrence says, before hanging up. “Was that about the whole Andy situation?” Dylan wonders. “By Andy situation I assume you must be referring to his terrible case of demonic possession. But yes, that is what Olivia and I were discussing. In fact, I have some new information. It would appear Victor Goo is going to make a full recovery.” Lawrence says. “Well that’s good to hear. That bee attack was pretty nasty.” Dylan recalls. “Indeed, so much so that Victor succumbed to his injuries last night.” Lawrence tells him. “I don’t understand, you just said Victor was going to make a full recovery! Now you’re telling me that he’s dead?!” Dylan asks. “It confused me too when Olivia first told me. Apparently Victor did in fact die from his injuries last night, Olivia even attempted to revive him with no luck. But just as Olivia went to transport his body to the morgue, she found Victor not only alive, but also with zero injuries from the bee attack.” Lawrence reveals. “How is that even possible?” Dylan wonders. “It isn’t, not unless there was some divine intervention. Perhaps after fighting Andy, Molly went to the hospital to heal her brother.” Lawrence says. “I suppose its possible, which is pretty crazy to say. What about Andy? Any news on him?” Dylan wonders. “My understanding is that Rebecca has him under lock and key at the Goo Castle.” Lawrence says. “Will Rebecca be able to keep him there? It may be Andy’s body, but the fact of the matter is that thing isn’t human.” Dylan points out. “Rebecca and I may have had our differences in the past, but I am confident she knows what she is doing. But enough about this possession nonsense, I lived through it quite enough last night to dwell on it any further. Will Daisy and Kristina both be joining us for breakfast this morning?” Lawrence wonders. “Real subtle transition there.” Dylan says. Lawrence smiles. “I tried my best.” Lawrence says. “I’m not sure. Kristina doesn’t like you and you don’t like Daisy.” Dylan notes. “I will learn to coexist with Daisy, assuming she is in fact pregnant with my grandchild. Speaking of, do you have any idea when it will be safe to perform a DNA test on the child? To verify that he or she is in fact yours?” Lawrence questions. “I’m not sure there’s going to be a DNA test. As it stands right now, I have no reason to believe the baby isn’t mine.” Dylan tells Lawrence.

In the Stanpatos Gatehouse, a sleeping Daisy hogs the whole blanket as Kristina stares up at the ceiling. Daisy begins to stir awake and turns towards Kristina. “Good morning.” Daisy says. Kristina forces a smile. “Morning. Sleep well?” Kristina questions. “I slept fabulously.” Daisy says. “I would hope so since you hogged the blanket all night and I had to freeze.” Kristina says. “Oh, did I? Well I’m sorry Kristina, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. But you have to remember that comfort is extra important for me, I’m pregnant.” Daisy says. “Yes Daisy, I’m aware, the whole world is aware! You never miss an opportunity to tell anyone who will listen that you are pregnant!” Kristina notes, before she climbs out of bed. “You know, its actually a miracle that I slept at all with you snoring all night.” Daisy says. “I do not snore!” Kristina snaps. “It was either you or a passing freight train.” Daisy says. “I don’t have to put up with this nonsense. Don’t forget I was generous enough to let you stay here last night.” Kristina reminds her. “Oh yeah, it was very generous of you to let me stay in Dylan’s gatehouse. What a sport!” Daisy sarcastically says. “Well if you remember right, our agreement was for one night. You know what that means? Its time for you to jump on your broom and fly back home!” Kristina tells her.

At the Goo Castle, Brady follows Victor into the parlor. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Brady asks. “I have never felt better, which is hard to believe after how many times I was stung last night.” Victor notes. “I still have no idea how the hell you made such a huge recovery. You know Acerbi pronounced you dead, right? You were taken off life support, they were about to wheel you off to the morgue when you woke up!” Brady says. “I know, you’ve told me a bunch of times. I can’t explain how I managed to come back, but I’m certainly not going to question it. Not only am I alive, but that also means I get to go to court and help Kaylie fight for Issac.” Victor says. “Wait, is that today?” Brady asks. “Tomorrow. Due to yesterday’s events, I was able to convince the judge to push the hearing back a day. Today I am going to be meeting with Kaylie for one final strategy talk.” Victor says. “I can’t believe you’re talking about going to work! You need to rest!” Brady tells him. “Why would I need rest when I am 100% healthy? Besides, this is no ordinary case. That baby Kaylie is fighting to hold on to is my grandson, and even if Issac isn’t going to be raised as a member of the Goo family, I am certainly not going to allow the Cats to get their grubby hands on him!” Victor says. “I gotta admire the dedication.” Brady says. “What? To my job?” Victor asks. “No, to hating the Cats. You aren’t about to let a thing like life threatening bee stings keep you down when you could be sticking it to them.” Brady says. “This isn’t about sticking it to the Cats, as much fun as that is going to be. Like I said, my grandson’s future is on the line. Speaking of which, I really should be going to meet with Kaylie. Before I go though, is there any news on Andy?” Victor questions. “I haven’t heard anything other than Rebecca has him tied up in the bedroom.” Brady says. “Are ropes really tight enough to hold a demon?” Victor questions. “Apparently there isn’t much a demon can do when they’re tied up.” Brady says. “I hope that’s true, and I hope that Rebecca is able to send that creature back to hell. Does she have any sort of plan?” Victor wonders. “Last I heard she plans on exorcising the demon from Andy’s body, so she’s probably calling around to find an exorcist.” Brady says. “I hope an exorcism will be enough. We’ve seen first hand just how powerful that monster is.” Victor says. “I just hope they can cast him out before he can hurt anybody else.” Brady says. “Me too. Alright, I will see you later.” Victor says. Victor goes to leave. “Dad!” Brady calls out. Victor turns towards him. “Yes?” Victor asks. “I’m really glad you’re okay.” Brady tells him. Victor smiles. “Thank you, son. Thank you so much.” Victor says, before walking out.

At Slate Gray, Julia walks into the restaurant and notices Lucas sitting at a table reading the newspaper. Julia walks over to his table. “Hey stranger, I didn’t realize you were back in town!” Julia notes. “Hey! I just got back last night.” Lucas says. “How was your trip?” Julia wonders, as she sits across from Lucas. “Well, it was business so there wasn’t much fun involved, but I will say it was productive. But enough about me, how have you been?” Lucas wonders. “I’ve been fine.” Julia says. “You sure about that? It sounds like I missed quite the festivities at the opening of Goo Village last night.” Lucas says, as he shows Julia the cover of the newspaper which shows Andy photoshopped with red eyes. “I see the press couldn’t wait to run with this.” Julia says. “I made sure that New Horizons is as tasteful as possible when they run the story, but I’m still having trouble believing any of this is true.” Lucas says. “Believe it. I’m not one to put any stock in the supernatural but I saw it all first hand. The glowing eyes, the fire, all of it! I heard that this apparently happened to my Aunt Molly years ago too, do you know anything about that?” Julia questions. “I was in town when all of that with Queen Goo happened but I didn’t get to see any of it first hand. So do you have any idea what is going on with Andy now? Is he still possessed?” Lucas wonders. “As far as I know he is. His wife took him home and now I’m not really sure what the next step is.” Julia says. “Well if anyone can help bring Andy back, its Rebecca. Those two have faced all kinds of problems together and they always come out on top.” Lucas says. “I hope you’re right...anyways, moving on to slightly more positive topics, what do you think of my mother’s new place? The newest branch of the Slate Gray Hotel.” Julia says. “Its very modern, I like it.” Lucas says. “My mother has always been excellent when it comes to designing her venues.” Julia says. “That’s quite the compliment coming from you. Are things better between you and Virginia?” Lucas wonders. Julia sighs. “I’ve started to thaw a bit...just a bit.” Julia says. “What about Victor? I heard he went through quite the ordeal last night.” Lucas says. “I still don’t understand how he is even alive after everything that happened last night, but as crazy as it is...I’m glad that he is.” Julia says. “Does that mean you’re close to giving Victor a chance?” Lucas wonders. Before Julia can respond, Victor walks up to the table. “I would like to hear the answer to that.” Victor says.

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca is sitting at the desk in the living room when Dannie walks in. “Good morning.” Dannie greets Rebecca. “Good morning.” Rebecca responds. “Any news on Andy?” Dannie wonders. “He’s still the same, unfortunately. I’m sure you probably heard him screaming all night after he woke up.” Rebecca says. “I did...you can definitely tell he isn’t too pleased to be tied up. But that’s all going to change once you are able to find someone to exorcise the demon from Andy’s body.” Dannie says. “I’ve been thinking about that quite a bit actually, and I’ve decided I’m not going to call anyone to perform an exorcism.” Rebecca says. “I don’t understand, my mother said that the only thing that could save Andy would be an exorcism.” Dannie points out. “I know what Queen Goo said. The reason I won’t be calling an exorcist is because I plan on performing the exorcism myself.” Rebecca reveals!

Upstairs in Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom, Demon Andy angrily tries to break free from the ropes that tie him to the bed. Suddenly he stops and begins cackling. “Oh Rebeccaaaaaaaaaaa! Its time to come upstairs and plaaaaaaaaay! I promise I don’t bite! I know I’m a bit tied up at the moment, but I’ll always make time for one of my favorite people to terrorize! Or maybe you’re too afraid to face me? Maybe after your rotting corpse of a mother in law incapacitated me, you realized you don’t have the capabilities to face me all on your own! That’s nothing to be ashamed of, doll! After all, its common knowledge now that you failed miserably the last time you went toe to toe with me alone, I’m sure people would understand if you were too much of a coward to do it again!” Demon Andy shouts, before laughing. The door opens and Brady walks in. As Brady enters the room, he notices that he can see his breath. “Well, well, well, look who it is! The Goo family’s most famous disappointment, AKA the town drunk and notorious screw up. Hello Brady.” Demon Andy says. “You know, for a guy tied down to a bed, you really should watch what you say and who you say it to.” Brady warns. “That’s quite alright, even tied to a bed I am still more powerful than you could ever hope to be. But then again, given what an embarrassing human being you are, that really isn’t anything to brag about. So, what brings you by?” Demon Andy wonders. “I’m here to confront the worthless piece of scum that ruined my relationship with Kristina and almost killed my father!” Brady tells him…

“Are you out of your bloody mind?!” Lawrence angrily asks Dylan. “Last I checked I was of sound mind and body.” Dylan says. “Apparently not for you to even entertain the idea of not performing a paternity test! Daisy Nichols is not to be trusted!” Lawrence snaps. “I know that better than anyone, but Daisy didn’t exactly have much time to get pregnant by someone else!” Dylan points out. “Clearly your knowledge of biology left you along with memories of your old life, otherwise you would know that it doesn’t take very long to impregnate someone!” Lawrence shouts. “Daisy was arrested practically right after she and I broke up! Then when she was released, she moved in with Demon Andy!” Dylan says. “And you don’t think its possible for Daisy to have had sexual relations with another man at some point between your breakup and her discovering she was pregnant?!” Lawrence questions. “It would have to have been immediately after our breakup, which doesn’t leave much time because Daisy was arrested like 24 hours later!” Dylan notes. “Daisy is a master manipulator! From the moment the two of you broke up, the wheels in her head likely began turning as she tried to determine a way to win you back! Now she already attempted to play this card before, back when Andy first ended things with her and she tried to convince you to impregnate her, who’s to say she wouldn’t try again?!” Lawrence asks. “She must’ve charmed someone pretty fast to make that happen, and for God’s sake, stop using the word impregnate! No one talks like that!” Dylan says. “All I’m saying is that you would have to be a fool to shy away from a paternity test, especially where that wretched woman is concerned!” Lawrence says. Daisy and Kristina walk in. “Who are you two talking about?” Daisy wonders. “Look at that! We said her name three times and she appeared.” Dylan says. “Good morning to you too, BD.” Daisy says. “BD?” A confused Dylan asks. “Its short for Baby Daddy. Anyways, I hope you slept well after all of the commotion last night.” Daisy says. “Knowing you were nowhere near the main house? I slept like a baby.” Dylan says. Dylan walks over to Kristina. “How did you sleep?” Dylan wonders, as Daisy rolls her eyes. “I would’ve slept better if Daisy didn’t hog the blankets all night.” Kristina says. “You two slept in the same bed?” Lawrence questions. “I wasn’t about to sleep on the floor, it wouldn’t be good for the baby. And since Kristina is far too selfish to give up the bed entirely, we had to come to a compromise. I hope you aren’t jealous Dylan, you know I only have eyes for you.” Daisy says. “Anywaaaaaaaays, I was just reminding Daisy that the agreement was for her to stay here for one night and one night only.” Kristina says. “That’s right! She was only supposed to stay here for one night. Not one night plus the next morning, just one night.” Dylan says. “You can’t possibly expect me to go back to that hellhole, not when there is a demonically possessed man lurking around!” Daisy says. “Do you really think Rebecca went through the trouble of taking him away last night just to let him run amok through the halls of the castle?” Dylan questions. “You never know with that stupid cow. She probably thinks that all it will take to fix Andy will be telling him how much they love each other. Its going to take a lot more than tales of their revolting love story to fix that particular problem.” Daisy says. “I suggest you watch the way you speak of my niece.” Lawrence urges. “Right, because you’ve always been so nice to her!” Daisy sarcastically says. “I don’t really care what the situation at the Goo Castle is like. If you don’t want to stay there, I’d be more than happy to put you up in a hotel. Five stars even! Anything to keep you from darkening my doorstep.” Dylan says. “Are you going to be this cruel to me once the baby arrives?” Daisy questions. “I’d be a lot nicer to you if you would stop trying to insert yourself into my life.” Dylan says. “Fine, I’ll go. None of this hostility is good for the baby. We’ll talk soon.” Daisy says. Daisy walks towards the door, glares one more time at Kristina, and then walks out. “How were you ever in a relationship with that woman?” Kristina wonders. “I ask myself the same question every day. I’m sorry, by the way. Sorry that you were subjected to her colorful personality.” Dylan says. “I’m the one who offered to let Daisy stay with me. I should’ve let you stick her out in the stables.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “Yeah, you really should’ve.” Dylan says. “I’m going to leave the two of you to talk. I have some phone calls I need to make.” Lawrence says. “Work related?” Kristina asks. “They are.” Lawrence confirms. “What exactly is it you do for work?” Kristina wonders. “I have business assets all over the world.” Lawrence says. “Okay cool but that doesn’t exactly answer my question.” Kristina notes. Lawrence smiles. “As delighted as I would be to answer your questions, I really must attend to these calls. It was lovely seeing you Kristina, as always.” Lawrence says. “It was lovely to be seen, thanks.” Kristina says. Lawrence walks out. “Do you think he would make me disappear if I went and eavesdropped on his phone calls?” Kristina wonders. “I don’t know, but I’d rather not find out.” Dylan says. “I’m just really curious about what he does. Does he do something for the government? Is he a drug kingpin?” Kristina wonders. “The Stanpatos family has been involved in some pretty heinous things, but they’ve always been too classy to get involved in drugs. Well, most of them, I think Andre and Xavier may be the exceptions, but they’re dead.” Dylan says. “May they both burn in hell, ESPECIALLY Andre. You know though, I really should start thinking about my own employment situation. I really appreciate you letting me stay here, but I need to go out on my own at some point, its all part of rediscovering my independence.” Kristina says. “Are you thinking about getting back into the fashion industry?” Dylan wonders. “That would be ideal. I used to feel so alive when I was designing clothes for Alexios’ Creations, and then when I’d see my designs be turned into actual clothes that people wore...it was such an amazing experience.” Kristina says. “In that case, I may have the perfect job for you.” Dylan tells her.

At Slate Gray, before Julia can answer Victor, Virginia, Kaylie, and Bethany all arrive. “So sorry we’re late, traffic was a real bitch today!” Virginia says. “Its a party now! I had no idea you were meeting so many people, Julia.” Lucas says. “Not that its any of your business, but we were meeting to discuss Issac’s custody battle. It starts tomorrow.” Bethany reveals. “Wow, I had no idea it was coming up so fast. I’ll leave you all to talk then.” Lucas says. “Yes, please don’t let us keep you.” Victor says. “You don’t have to go, this was your table!” Julia points out. “Its okay, I was done with my breakfast anyways. It was nice to see all of you.” Lucas says. “Wish I could say the same.” Bethany says. Kaylie steps on Bethany’s foot. “What was that for?” Bethany asks. “Be nice!” Kaylie tells her. “We’ll talk later.” Julia tells Lucas. “Of course.” Lucas says, before walking out. Victor, Virginia, Bethany, and Kaylie sit down with Julia. “You know Julia, you really shouldn’t be associating with that hoodlum.” Victor says. “That hoodlum is a nice man!” Virginia argues. “He is a former mob boss!” Victor argues. “Emphasis on the word FORMER!” Virginia points out. “Thank you for the defense Mama, but I don’t recall asking Victor for his opinion anyway, and if he is serious about getting me to let him into my life, trying to dictate who I socialize with probably isn’t the best way to go about it.” Julia says. “You’re absolutely right baby girl, now lets try to get back on topic. We came here to talk about little Issac.” Virginia says. “Speaking of Issac, he isn’t here today?” Julia asks. “He’s with the nanny. I wanted to bring him but he was feeling a little under the weather today.” Kaylie says. “I’m sure he’ll feel much better when Stefan and Kitty Cat are cut out of his life once and for all.” Bethany says. “Where are we with that?” Julia wonders. “I suppose now is a better time than any to share the good news. Kaylie, the charges against you for stealing that evidence from the police station have officially been dropped.” Victor says. Kaylie smiles. “Wait, seriously?!” Kaylie asks. “Seriously! Andy confessing to morphing in to you to steal that evidence was televised, which means you are officially a free woman.” Victor says. Bethany wraps her arm around Kaylie. “That’s amazing, Kay!” Bethany says. “Thank you so much, Victor!” Kaylie says. “No need to thank me, thank the camera man that risked his life last night to film all of that.” Victor says. “Its not that I’m not happy about this, but no one was skeptical about any of this? Even seeing it all for myself, I can still admit its a little out there.” Julia says. “It is, but given that Andy made fire shoot out of the ground last night and commanded a swarm of bees to attack me, the prosecution was inclined to agree that he was capable of transforming into another person.” Victor says. “I still can’t believe any of that actually happened, this city is just full of surprises!” Virginia says. “You don’t know the half of it.” Bethany comments. “Since Kaylie no longer has those criminal charges hanging over her head, that should go a long way in helping her keep custody of Issac.” Julia notes. Victor smiles. “Let me put it this way. Now that the charges against Kaylie have been dismissed, the Cats are officially screwed.” Victor says.

“Have you completely lost your mind?!” Dannie asks Rebecca. “You’re a psychiatrist, I thought you weren’t supposed to use language like that.” Rebecca says. “I’m sorry, that was a poor choice of words, but I’m not going to pretend as if you performing this exorcism isn’t a bad idea!” Dannie says. “Why don’t you think its a good idea?” Rebecca wonders. “You’ve never done anything like this before! You haven’t had the proper training, not to mention you aren’t actually allowed to perform an exorcism!” Dannie points out. “My husband is upstairs fighting for his life right now while my daughter languishes in a coma, so excuse me if I’m not too concerned with the rules right now! Besides, I did look into hiring someone to perform the exorcism but there are just way too many hoops to jump through. Before anyone would even agree to perform the exorcism, Andy would need to be examined to rule out any physical or psychological reason behind his behavior, and we both know Virmor would put on an act and make it appear as if Andy is suffering from some kind of medical issue!” Rebecca says. “There is video evidence of Andy summoning flames and sending a swarm of bees after Uncle Victor, none of that is a side effect of any medical ailment that I am aware of!” Dannie points out. “I just can’t waste any more time! Virmor has already been inside Andy for nearly a year, and the longer he is inside him, the stronger Virmor grows and the weaker Andy becomes! I need to act as soon as possible!” Rebecca states. “There is still the unavoidable fact that you have never done anything like this before. Seeing an exorcism in the movies is far different than performing one in real life.” Dannie notes. “I know, that’s why I was up all night researching how to pull off a successful exorcism.” Rebecca says. “You were up all night?!” A stunned Dannie asks. “I was, but now I’m sufficiently armed! I know that I can cast Virmor out, send him back to hell, and save Andy’s soul in the process!” Rebecca claims. “Maybe you have the knowledge to perform the exorcism, but I’m not so sure you have the stamina.” Dannie says. “Excuse me?” Rebecca asks. “You just told me you were up all night, and I’m willing to bet you haven’t eaten anything either. How do you expect to go toe to toe with Virmor when you are physically exhausted? From what I understand, an exorcism is a battle of will power, which means you need to be at your absolute best if you are going to take Virmor on! I understand how desperate you are to save Andy, I am too! But what good will fighting for Andy’s soul do if you end up losing yours in the process?” Dannie questions.

“I tried to kill your father? Are you saying Victor isn’t dead?” Demon Andy asks. Brady smirks. “Sorry to ruin your day. Its an absolute miracle he survived.” Brady says. “Miracles don’t exist!” Demon Andy argues. “Oh yeah they do, my Dad is proof of that! My Dad was pronounced dead after coding in the hospital, the doctors gave up on him. He was left alone in his hospital room when suddenly he woke up all on his own.” Brady says. “Sounds like someone broke the rules yet again…” Demon Andy says. “What are you talking about?” Brady asks. “I’m talking about the bane of my existence, your saintly aunt Queen Goo. Angels aren’t meant to interfere in human affairs, yet she showed up to fight me off at Goo Village and then before returning to heaven she must’ve made a pit stop at the hospital to resurrect her dearly departed brother.” Demon Andy says. “Kinda like how you resurrected Xavier Irons to go after Bethany.” Brady notes. “Ah but there is a key difference. I was banished to hell centuries ago which means I don’t have to abide by any of those heavenly rules. If I want to meddle in human affairs, I will...and I did, and if I decide I want to bring another evil bastard back from the great beyond again, I’ll do it and I’ll do it with a smile!” Demon Andy says. “Nice try, but you’re done using your powers to hurt people. Pretty soon, you’ll be nothing more but a bad memory.” Brady says. “Who do you think is going to stop me? Rebecca? She tried that once before and ended up in hell herself.” Demon Andy recalls. “You’ve been sent back to hell before after possessing somebody so I don’t know why you’re so cocky.” Brady notes. “I admit I made the mistake of underestimating my enemy back then, but not now. I’m not really sure why you care so much about getting rid of me though, its not like I can hurt you anymore. You already lost the love of your life, you lost your baby, you have lost everything.” Demon Andy claims. “That’s because of you, you son of a bitch!” Brady snaps. “I may have got the ball rolling when I morphed into Kristina and delivered that recording to Julia Gray’s glorified errand boy, but you are the one who didn’t trust your beloved Kristina enough to believe her, and you are the one who got her so stressed out that she miscarried the child that the two of you have wanted for years! Tell me, what does it feel like to have murdered your own child?” Demon Andy wonders. “Shut your damn mouth…” Brady growls. “I will take credit for one thing though, you falling off the wagon again. The night your baby died, you were contemplating having a drink but then changed your mind...that is until I gave you the little nudge you needed to go back towards the mini bar.” Demon Andy reveals!

Kristina is facing Dylan in the Stanpatos Solarium, a curious expression on her face. “What are you talking about?” Kristina questions. “You know about the boutique Stanpatos Enterprises opened up in Goo Village, right?” Dylan asks. “Of course I do. You’ve mentioned it a bunch of times and I’ve heard people talking about how its going to be the next fashion capital of Fantastic City.” Kristina says. “That was the plan. The boutique was supposed to recapture the success Stanpatos Enterprises had in the fashion industry back when it owned Alexios’ Creations, but unfortunately the woman who ran the boutique for me, AKA my one and only designer, quit.” Dylan reveals. “When did this happen?” Kristina asks. “Just this morning.” Dylan tells her. “Did her quitting have anything to do with a difficult work environment or low pay?” Kristina wonders. “No, God no! She was very satisfied in her position. Unfortunately she had some family issues going on, ones so bad she had to abandon her position, which also means that the boutique lost the one person that was keeping it afloat. I need someone to take over that position like now, and I know you used to be a clothes designer.” Dylan says. “I was, but...designing clothes and designing clothes PLUS running a boutique are two very different things.” Kristina says. “I know, but I think if anyone can handle the responsibility, its you.” Dylan says. Kristina scoffs. “I’m not sure I’d call myself responsible.” Kristina says. “I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on that one.” Dylan says. “You’ve never even seen one of my designs before! What if you think they suck?” Kristina wonders. “I have seen them before. I did a little research before I extended the job offer to you, and the designs you have come up with are absolute fire. Its a travesty you haven’t been scooped up by some major fashion house yet! I figured Forrester Creations would’ve called you the minute you came back from the dead.” Dylan says. “Forrester Creations isn’t a real company, Dylan. Its fiction.” Kristina says. “Oh...well then whatever the real world equivalent is! I’m shocked THEY haven’t called you!” Dylan says. Kristina giggles. “I think you’re laying it on a little too thick.” Kristina says. “I don’t think so. You’re talented at what you do, and I think its a shame those talents have been dormant for so long. Your designs could have revolutionized the fashion industry!” Dylan claims. Kristina laughs. “Okay, now I KNOW you’re laying it on a little too thick.” Kristina says. “Alright, what will it take to get you to sign on? I’ll pay you anything, I’ll give you unlimited vacation time, and if that’s not enough, I’ll get on my hands and knees and beg.” Dylan says. “Don’t do that, you can spare yourself the humiliation.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “Does that mean you’ll do it?” Dylan asks. “We can talk specifics at a later time, but...I am definitely interested.” Kristina says. Dylan does a fist pump. “I knew I could count on you!” Dylan exclaims. Dylan then pulls Kristina into a hug.

“Hold on a sec, do you really think Kaylie has that big of an advantage?” Virginia wonders. “I’m confident. Kaylie is an exemplary member of the community, not just as a police officer but also as a citizen, whereas Stefan has a history of criminal behavior.” Victor notes. “Yeah, but most of that history was brushed under the rug because Stefan claimed the tumor made him do it, at least in the eyes of the law and those idiots at the WPA.” Bethany points out. “Stefan’s brain tumor may have helped him in criminal court, but family court will be an entirely different story.” Julia says. Victor smiles. “Exactly! Stefan’s brain tumor isn’t the ace he and Kitty Cat probably think it is. The Cats are in for a rude awakening, and I for one cannot wait.” Victor says. “I gotta say Victor, you seem to be having a ball with all of this!” Virginia notes. “I am! Not only am I protecting my grandson from a group of maniacs, but I never miss out on an opportunity to one up the Cats. Their lot has been causing problems in this city for nearly 20 years.” Victor notes. “I’ve read files on each of the Cats. Kitty Cat in particular has been quite the problem.” Julia says. “And yet she hasn’t served a single day in jail. Kitty Cat and her merry band of lunatics have a special talent for eluding justice, but if I can’t put Kitty Cat and Stefan in jail, the least I can do is help protect Issac from growing up to be just like them. This city has enough evil in it as it is.” Victor says.

“Dannie, you have made some excellent points, but the thought of just doing nothing for even the smallest amount of time...it terrifies me.” Rebecca says. “I understand, but if you run into this with no sleep and not having eaten anything, you’ll be no match for Virmor. You need to be at full strength if you are going to battle Virmor for Andy’s soul, and right now you aren’t.” Dannie says. Rebecca nods. “No, you’re right. I’m just not sure I’ll be able to get any sleep knowing that monster is in the next room, inside my husband’s body, thinking about what will happen to Andy and to Ava and to this entire city if the exorcism doesn’t work.” Rebecca says. “You can’t think like that.” Dannie says. “I know I can’t. I need to be confident, not just that the exorcism will be enough to push Virmor out but that my love for Andy will be enough to pull him back to the surface.” Rebecca says. Dannie smiles. “That’s the spirit. If you truly believe in yourself, you’ll have the strength to achieve anything.” Dannie says. “It almost sounds like you think I can successfully perform the exorcism.” Rebecca observes. “I admit I had some concerns at first, but the more you and I talk, the more I hear you talk, the more I become convinced that you are the only person that can successfully cast Virmor out of Andy. You aren’t some stranger, you are the love of Andy’s life, and this exorcism combined with Andy’s love for you and your love for him could end up being what finally saves his soul.” Dannie says.

Upstairs, Brady is looking down at Demon Andy. “No, you’re lying! You’re just making stuff up to get a rise out of me!” Brady accuses him. “If that were true, how could I possibly know you recently had a drink? As far as I know, it isn’t public knowledge that you returned to being a lush.” Demon Andy says. “And what the hell would you know about that?” Brady wonders. “I remember it like it was yesterday. It was late at night, you had just come home after finding out Kristina suffered a miscarriage, after she ended your relationship. You were utterly devastated, so devastated that you came home and ran straight for the mini bar in the parlor. You poured yourself a drink, you almost took a sip, but then you put the drink down and said that you couldn’t.” Demon Andy recalls. “Oh my God, you were there…” Brady realizes. “Of course I was there. I saw the little angel on your shoulder get through to you, which is when I knew it was time for the devil on the other shoulder to have its say. Why do you think you were suddenly compelled to take a sip of that drink even after fighting off the initial urge? It wasn’t just temptation, it was my influence too. I gave you the little nudge you needed to give into temptation and risk it all.” Demon Andy reveals. “You bastard, you ruined EVERYTHING! I WAS SOBER FOR FIVE YEARS!” Brady yells. “Then you must’ve been long overdue for a drink! You should be thanking me, I helped you take the edge off during a very stressful time in your life. If you’re feeling particularly generous and want to give me a tip for my services, you could always untie the ropes.” Demon Andy says. “Yeah, I could do that...and then strangle you with them!” Brady snaps. Demon Andy laughs. “Oh how I LOVE IT when people talk violent to me! But unfortunately its usually just talk. No one in this city actually has the guts to kill me.” Demon Andy says. “We’ll see about that!” Brady says, before lunging at Demon Andy’s throat! Brady begins choking Demon Andy as Rebecca runs in. “What the hell is going on here?!” Rebecca grabs Brady and pulls him off of Demon Andy, as Demon Andy cackles. Rebecca pushes Brady off to the side. “What are you doing?!” Rebecca asks. “Oh don’t worry about it Rebecca, its just a little inside joke between friends.” Demon Andy says. “We aren’t friends!” Brady snaps. “Oh really? And here I thought we were starting to get along. Tragic.” Demon Andy says. Rebecca turns towards Brady. “Are you okay?” Rebecca asks. “I will be as soon as that evil bastard is back in hell where he belongs.” Brady says. “It won’t be long now.” Rebecca says. “If I were you Brady, I wouldn’t take anything Rebecca says too seriously. The last time she tried to send me back to hell, she ended up being the one roasting down there, not me!” Demon Andy says. Rebecca turns towards Demon Andy. “I’m prepared for you this time.” Rebecca says. Rebecca turns back towards Brady. “Would you mind leaving me with Andy?” Rebecca asks. “I’m not sure that’s a good idea.” Brady says. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I can handle whatever he throws at me.” Rebecca says. Brady sighs. “Alright, as long as you’re sure…” Brady says. Brady turns towards Demon Andy. “Enjoy your time on Earth while it lasts buddy, because soon you’ll be back to roasting like a chestnut over an open fire.” Brady says, before walking out. “Alone at last.” Demon Andy says. “What exactly did you say to get Brady so riled up?” Rebecca questions. “Brady blames me for his unborn child croaking, you know, since I tricked Brady into thinking Kristina had betrayed him. Some people will never take responsibility for their own actions.” Demon Andy says. “Brady blames you because it is your fault. Not only did your trickery destroy Brady and Kristina’s relationship, but you also played a huge factor in them losing their child. Are you proud of yourself?” Rebecca wonders. Demon Andy smirks. “I’m very proud of myself. Just look at all I’ve been able to accomplish since I’ve come back! Putting Ava in a coma, sending you to hell, obliterating Brady and Kristina’s relationship, I even caused that annoying police detective Kaylie Simms some problems!” Demon Andy says. “I suggest you hold on to all of those fond memories then, because your reign of terror is over.” Rebecca tells him. “I’m still in Andy’s body.” Demon Andy points out. “Not for much longer. There is going to be an exorcism and you will be cast out of my husband’s body and sent back to hell, this time for good.” Rebecca says. Demon Andy laughs. “An exorcism...what a cliché!” Demon Andy says. “A cliché with a history of success.” Rebecca says. “Not all of them. In fact, some exorcisms end in tragedy. So whoever you find that is foolish enough to take me on, you better make damn sure they have plenty of experience.” Demon Andy says. “I’m not going to find anyone to take you on, I’m performing the exorcism myself.” Rebecca reveals. “You can’t be serious.” Demon Andy says. “I’m deadly serious. You took my husband, you took my daughter, and now I am going to be the one to send you back to hell and rid this city of your evil once and for all!” Rebecca declares!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down