QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 11 Part 1

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 11 Part 1 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 11 Part 1

Post by QG Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Outside the front gates of Goo Village, a camera crew is set up as Chris runs up in front of them. “Hello everybody, and welcome to a brand new episode of Fantastic! Fantastic City’s newest and best source of news! Today is a pretty big occasion as the long anticipated Goo Village will finally be opening its gates for the public to explore. For those of you that don’t know, Goo Village is a new shopping plaza that has been funded and developed by the former District Attorney Victor Goo, named in honor of his late sister, beloved Fantastic City resident Queen Molly Goo. Goo Village is separated into three different areas. The first area is the one that will welcome you which is the food court. Here you will find all of the restaurants and bars that occupy the village, some of which include the newly renovated Club Aqua run by Bethany Wilson, as well as Slate Gray Restaurant, which is just a small part of the massive Slate Gray Hotel, run by hotel mogul Virginia Gray! Right next to the food court is the park, where you can go to enjoy the fresh air, the green scenery, or even listen to the water from the fountain which is positioned in the very center of the park! The perfect place for a date night! In the food court, you will find a staircase which brings you to an upper level of the village where you will find the shopping plaza. Up there you will find multiple small shops, including Fantastic Fashion, a new boutique owned by Stanpatos Enterprises. If anyone else is interested in opening a business here, you’ll be pleased to know that there are still spaces available! Please contact Victor Goo for further information. Now without further adieu, its time that we venture inside and introduce you all to Goo Village!” Chris says, before heading in through the front gates.

In the Goo Village food court, Victor, Brady, Dannie, King Beast, and Andy are all walking through taking in their surroundings. “You have really out done yourself this time, Uncle Victor. This place looks terrific!” Dannie exclaims. “I’m glad you think so. The goal of the whole project was to give the people of this city a place where they could get together with friends and family, something that your mother has always wanted for the city. She came close when she opened the King Beast Plaza, but I feel as though Goo Village brings the concept to a whole new level! No offense, King Beast!” Victor says. King Beast chuckles. “None taken. I was presumed dead when Molly originally opened up the King Beast Plaza so that had nothing to do with me. Besides, she is far more worthy to have a location of the city named after her than I am. It took a long time for me to become the man that I am today, but she was always a wonderful, lovely person.” King Beast says. “I can definitely vouch for that. When I got out of prison, Queen Goo didn’t have to give me a second chance after all the awful crap I pulled with the family, but she did.” Brady says. “Family was the most important thing to my sister, and it definitely helped that she was a huge believer in forgiveness. Wouldn’t you agree, Andy?” Victor asks. “Of course, but I think its doing my mother an injustice by pretending she was some kind of saint. Wonderful as she was, she also had her faults.” Andy points out. “No one is saying that she didn’t. But just because she made some mistakes, does that mean we shouldn’t remember her fondly?” Dannie questions. “I wasn’t suggesting we not remember her fondly.” Andy claims. “It sure seemed as though you were, otherwise you wouldn’t have felt the need to mention her faults.” Dannie notes. “Perhaps we should table the disagreeing, today is supposed to be a day of celebration.” King Beast says. “Of course.” Dannie agrees. “Excuse me, I’m gonna go grab a drink.” Andy says, before walking away. “He is still acting so strangely…” Dannie observes. “He’s been acting strange for months. I have no idea what is going on with him, but I assume it must have something to do with Ava. Perhaps the stress from her coma has taken a toll on him.” Victor suggests. “Was he like this the last time Ava was in a coma?” Dannie wonders. “No, actually. Andy handled it pretty well the last time, which is surprising given that he didn’t just have to deal with Ava’s coma, he also had to deal with losing Rebecca because she had been sentenced to an insane asylum after murdering Andre, and it certainly didn’t help that she demanded a divorce because she assumed she would be locked away for decades.” Victor notes. “Everybody has their breaking point, maybe Andy has finally reached his.” Brady suggests. “I suppose its possible.” Dannie says. Brady spots Daisy coming down the stairs across the food court. “I’m gonna go mingle.” Brady says, before leaving the group.

Brady approaches Daisy at the bottom of the stairs. “Exploring the new shopping plaza?” Brady asks. “I was. I figured I’d check out the clothes stores to see if I could find any cute baby clothes.” Daisy says. “You don’t even know the gender of the baby yet, do you?” Brady asks. “No, but it never hurts to be prepared.” Daisy says. Daisy begins looking around. “What’s wrong?” Brady wonders. “Nothing is wrong, I was just looking to see if Dylan was here. Since Stanpatos Enterprises owns the new boutique, I thought he would be making an appearance.” Daisy says. “You still carrying a torch for that guy?” Brady asks. “Of course I am, just like you are still pining after Kristina.” Daisy says. “It doesn’t really matter how I feel about Kristina, she’s made it pretty clear she never wants to see me again.” Brady says. “Dylan said the same thing about him and I, but do you see me giving up?” Daisy questions. Daisy looks over Brady’s shoulder and her eyes widen. “Oh my God.” Daisy mutters. “What?” Brady asks. “Turn around and see for yourself.” Daisy urges. Brady turns around and notices Dylan, Kristina, Lawrence, and Acerbi at the entrance. “You’ve gotta be kidding me…” Brady says. “I can’t believe that bitch had the audacity to show up here on Dylan’s arm.” Daisy says. Brady turns towards Daisy. “Watch the way you talk about her!” Brady warns. “Right, sorry! Are you going to say anything?” Daisy wonders. “Why? So I can make an even bigger ass outta myself? Kristina doesn’t want me butting into her life, I’ve gotta accept that.” Brady says. “Okay, well you do that! While you’re over here sulking because you don’t want to go fight for the woman you claim to love, I’m going to go say hello to the two of them!” Daisy says. “That sounds like a horrible idea!” Brady says. “I don’t care!” Daisy snaps, before walking off.

Near the entrance, Lawrence takes in his surroundings. “I can’t believe I am saying this, but it would appear Victor Goo has finally done something right for once!” Lawrence says. “This place DOES look spectacular! By the way, I heard Stanpatos Enterprises has opened up a new boutique in this very shopping plaza, would you care to lead the way?” Acerbi asks. Lawrence smiles. “I would be delighted to! Follow me, my dear.” Lawrence says. Lawrence takes Acerbi’s hand and leads her away. “Wow, this place really does look great.” Kristina says. “I’m glad you’re a fan, but now that we are done taking in the scenery we should really make our way over to the food table.” Dylan says. Kristina looks past Dylan and makes eye contact with Brady from the opposite side of the food court. “Make that the bar, I could really use a drink.” Kristina says. “Alrighty then, a couple of mai tais it is.” Dylan says. Dylan turns to walk towards the bar but Daisy steps into his path. “Hello Dylan, fancy meeting you here! Kristina, always a pleasure!” Daisy claims. “Daisy, this is quite the surprise.” Dylan notes. “Why do you say that?” Daisy wonders. “Its just that you aren’t exactly the Goo family’s favorite person, I figured they would have had you barred from attending.” Dylan says. “It isn’t an exclusive membership. All you need to attend is to be a resident of Fantastic City.” Daisy says. “Maybe, but why would you want to attend a party when no one else in town likes you?” Dylan questions. “Funnily enough, I was literally just about to ask you that! Besides your father, everyone in Fantastic City despises you. Well...almost everyone. It does look like you’ve won some brownie points with Kristina here, so much so that you are attending parties together! How cute!” Daisy exclaims. “You can relax, Dylan and I are just friends.” Kristina says. “Don’t worry about giving Daisy an explanation, you don’t owe her one. In fact, giving her one would be a waste of breath since everything you tell her seems to go in one ear and right out the other. For example, I’ve told her countless times that she and I have no future together but she isn’t willing to listen.” Dylan says. “Do you see me begging you to give me another chance?” Daisy wonders. “Have you given up?” Dylan questions. “No, of course not. Despite our differences, I know in my heart that there is no one else out there for either of us. We were perfect together, Dylan, and deep down inside of you, you know that too. You can feel the connection between us, I know you can!” Daisy says. “You and I no longer have a connection, Daisy! That went away the moment you decided to throw in with Xavier!” Dylan says. “I didn’t decide to do anything with Xavier, he blackmailed me!” Daisy snaps. “Sorry to interrupt, but is this really the time and place to be having this conversation?” Kristina wonders. “Why do you ask? Are you looking to get me to leave you two alone so you can have Dylan all to yourself?” Daisy wonders. “No genius, its just that people are starting to stare!” Kristina points out. “I’m sure that doesn’t bother Daisy. Everyone in this city already knows she is a nut job so its not like she has anything else to lose.” Dylan says. “Oh please! You aren’t a saint so maybe you should try dropping the act!” Daisy suggests. “I never pretended to be perfect, but should my mistakes mean I shouldn’t be angry at you for screwing me over? For costing me my job, nearly costing me my freedom?!” Dylan says. “You got your job back, and you aren’t going to prison!” Daisy points out. “Ah I see, so no harm no foul, right?” Dylan asks. “I’m also pregnant with your baby, so maybe show me a little bit more respect.” Daisy suggests. “Just because you’re having my baby doesn’t mean I am going to automatically like you. I’ll try to co parent with you, but you and I are never going to be friends, and we will DEFINITELY never be a couple again! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go find the bar, I could REALLY use that drink!” Dylan says, before storming off. Once Dylan is gone, Daisy turns towards Kristina and glares at her. “Don’t give me that look! Dylan hating you is all on you!” Kristina says, before walking away, leaving a bitter Daisy behind…

Across the food court, Dylan walks up to the bar and finds Andy sitting there. “Oh hey, fancy meeting you here.” Dylan says. “What do you want?” Andy questions. “All I want is a drink. You can relax, I have no interest in conversing with you.” Dylan says. “That’s the best news I’ve heard all day.” Andy says. “I am a little curious about one thing, though.” Dylan says. Andy rolls his eyes. “Of course you are…” Andy mutters. “I’ve been hearing rumors that Rebecca left town, is that true?” Dylan wonders. “I wouldn’t know anything about that.” Andy lies. “You’re Rebecca’s husband.” Dylan points out. “In name only. Rebecca broke up with me weeks ago, I haven’t seen her since she stormed out of the house.” Andy says. “Why would Rebecca leave town with her daughter in a coma? That doesn’t sound right.” Dylan notes. “Why don’t you ask her and find out?” Andy asks. “Would I be able to get a hold of Rebecca if I tried calling her?” Dylan wonders. “Probably not, you and Rebecca weren’t on the best of terms if I remember right. How could you be after you kept quiet about Daisy being the one who gaslit her?” Andy asks. “Obviously it must not be that big of a deal since you ended up forgiving Daisy.” Dylan points out. “And obviously you are a bit behind the times. Daisy and I are on the outs again.” Andy reveals. “What happened?” Dylan questions. “I wanted Daisy’s help with something and she refused. That ended any progress we had made.” Andy says. “What could you have possibly wanted Daisy’s help with?” Dylan wonders. “That’s none of your business.” Andy says. Dannie walks up to the two. “Is everything okay?” Dannie wonders. “Yeah, everything is dandy.” Andy claims. “That’s up to interpretation.” Dylan says. Dannie turns towards Dylan. “You probably don’t remember me, but the two of us used to be very good friends back in the day. I’m Dannie Goo.” Dannie says. Dylan shakes Dannie’s hand. “Its nice to meet you, Dannie Goo. I would introduce myself but you seemingly already know who I am.” Dylan notes. “Its been a long time. How are you?” Dannie questions. “I’m doing good. I’m doing a lot better now that I’m not being accused of embezzlement.” Dylan says. “I heard about that ordeal. I’m glad it got resolved.” Dannie says. “That makes two of us. So your last name is Goo, I assume that must mean you and Andy here are related?” Dylan asks. “Andy is my brother.” Dannie reveals. “Why do you want to know?” Andy questions. “I was just about to ask Dannie if they knew what a jack ass their brother is. You two have a nice day.” Dylan says, before standing up and walking away. Andy laughs. “He has a lot of nerve calling someone else a jack ass.” Andy says. “He does have a point.” Dannie admits, as they sit next to Andy. “You think I’m a jack ass?” Andy asks. “I think you’re acting differently. I was going to try and leave things alone for the sake of the celebration, but I can’t just ignore your bizarre behavior.” Dannie says. “What do you think is so different about me?” Andy wonders. “It would be easier to tell you what isn’t different about you, its a much shorter list.” Dannie says. “Well I’ve kinda been under a lot of stress these past few years, but you probably wouldn’t know anything about any of that because you weren’t here. Me, my wife, and my daughter were in a bad car accident and you weren’t here! My daughter slipped into a coma and you weren’t here! My wife got shipped off to an asylum, divorced me, and I got involved with a total psychopath and you weren’t here! Hell, you couldn’t even be bothered to come back for my wedding! Not the one to Daisy, not the one to Rebecca, none of them! No, you were too busy off finding yourself. Trying out your sixteenth career, trying to figure out which pronouns you want to use today, all of that was more important than coming back to visit your family!” Andy snaps. “I will admit that I should have been there for you, I won’t deny that, but that is completely unrelated to my career and to the pronouns I am comfortable using, which I am sure you would understand if you were in your right mind!” Dannie tells him. “Do you think I’m insane? Are you gonna have me tossed into the psych ward?” Andy wonders. “Something has to be done! Because the words you are using, the way you are using them, none of it sounds like the brother I have known for the last sixteen years! Something is seriously wrong here, Andy! Its the only way to explain your peculiar behavior!” Dannie states. Andy slams his fist down on the bar! “I’M FINE! And if you want to remain fine yourself, you better stop pushing this!” Andy warns. “If I didn’t know any better, I would say you’re threatening me.” Dannie says. “Take it however you want, you just better keep your distance from me. You might be my sibling, but I want NOTHING to do with you!” Andy growls, before he gets up and walks away, leaving a perplexed Dannie behind…

In Rebecca’s childhood apartment in hell, Andre has a gun pointed at Rebecca. “What happened? Did you run out of lunatics to send after me?” Rebecca wonders. “I am tired of playing these games with you. When Virmor first approached me and asked me to do this, I warned him that breaking you would be far more difficult than he thought it would be. But Virmor didn’t want to listen! Why the hell would he listen to the man that has been tormenting you for YEARS?! I framed you for my own murder! Eventually you really did end up killing me, you lost everything, and that still didn’t break you!” Andre yells. “That’s because I am stronger than you, not that that’s much of an achievement. No matter how much money and power you had, it was nothing but a disguise for how small you actually were! You bullied people, you used them as pawns, and that is because on your own you are nothing but an ineffective coward in a nice suit!” Rebecca says. “You have no idea who I am!” Andre sneers. “I know EXACTLY who you are! Do you really think that after all of that time you spent tormenting me and the people I love that I wouldn’t be able to size you up for the miserable little Daddy’s boy that you are? You are a despicable creature, and even though I regret how your death happened, I couldn’t be more thrilled that you are finally dead, for good this time!” Rebecca shouts. “How dare you stand there and judge me when you are no better! You murdered me in cold blood! But because you carried a police badge and you married into the Goo family, that somehow made you better!” Andre snaps. “You tried to have Andy, my daughter, and myself killed! Ava spent years in a coma because of what you did! I’m not going to try and justify what I did to you, I know that it was wrong! But, at least I had motive. You hurt people because you could, because it made you feel more powerful! Well look where that landed you! You are trapped down here for the rest of eternity, with nothing but your anger and your bitterness to keep you company.” Rebecca says. Andre laughs. “That’s what you think. Once I finally get rid of you, Virmor is going to resurrect me.” Andre says. “Do you actually believe Virmor is going to keep his promise? He’s a demon! They are notorious for deceiving people!” Rebecca points out. “Well even if Virmor doesn’t keep his promise, at least I can take great comfort in the fact that you are dead and I was the one to kill you. Now with that being said, its time that I give you your well deserved ending.” Andre says. Andre goes to pull the trigger but the apartment door flies open! Andre and Rebecca both turn to face the doorway as a bright light floods into the room. “Let her go!” A familiar voice demands. Rebecca squints her eyes while looking into the light. “It can’t be!” Rebecca gasps. Alexios then steps out of the light and enters the apartment!

In the Goo Castle basement, Bethany quickly jumps to her feet and backs away from Xavier. “I must be dreaming!” Bethany says. Xavier chuckles. “On the contrary. I’m your worst nightmare.” Xavier tells her. “No, no, no, you cannot be here! You’re dead!” Bethany points out. “You made certain of that. Driving an axe through someone’s skull makes it difficult for even the most resilient of people to come back, and yet here I am.” Xavier says. “This is either a dream or its a hallucination caused by that thing that possessed Andy Goo!” Bethany assumes. “I am neither a hallucination nor a dream, I am really here.” Xavier says. “Then you must be a ghost then!” Bethany says. Xavier walks closer to Bethany and then touches her cheek! “Would a ghost be able to do that?” Xavier wonders. Bethany slaps Xavier’s hand away from her. “Oh my God, you really are alive!” Bethany realizes. “Well...alive is debatable.” Xavier says. “How the hell is this possible? I put an axe right through your head! Was it Lawrence? Did he manage to save you somehow?” Bethany wonders. “I seriously doubt my uncle would have done anything to save me, he wanted me dead almost as much as you did. The truth is, I’m here courtesy of the most recent enemy you have made.” Xavier reveals. “You’re talking about Andy, or...the thing that borrowed his body.” Bethany realizes. “I am. Virmor wanted to get rid of you after you discovered the truth about him having possessed Andy Goo, but unfortunately he was pressed for time. That’s why he decided to call upon me for assistance. Virmor knew I had a score to settle with you, so he thought I would be the perfect person to deal with you, which is why he resurrected me.” Xavier says. “So are you dead or no?” Bethany questions. “I think it would be best to classify me as undead, though now that I am back among the living, I have no intention of returning to the afterlife.” Xavier says. “Don’t get too comfortable, because I’ll make sure you end up back in hell where you belong! I already killed you once, what’s one more time?” Bethany asks. Xavier pulls out a gun and points it at Bethany! “I assure you, things are going to play out quite differently this time. This time, I will be the only one who walks away from this confrontation still breathing.” Xavier tells her…

Back at Goo Village, Kaylie enters the food court through the front gate and can be seen looking around. Kristina comes up behind her. “You look like you’re looking for someone.” Kristina observes. “I was just looking to see if Bethany was around. She was supposed to meet me here but I don’t see her.” Kaylie says. “Maybe she’s in the shopping plaza or the park. I haven’t seen her anywhere.” Kristina says. Kaylie sighs. “That’s not comforting at all. I’ve tried calling her but she hasn’t picked up.” Kaylie says. “When was the last time you talked to Bethany?” Kristina wonders. “It was this morning. Bethany was supposed to talk to Daisy Nichols to see if she could find anything out about the evidence theft.” Kaylie says. “And you haven’t heard from Bethany after that?” Kristina asks. “Nope. I don’t know if Bethany found out anything from Daisy, I don’t even know if Bethany talked to Daisy!” Kaylie says. “If Daisy was the last person Bethany was going to see, maybe you should go ask her and see if she knows anything. I’d do it for you, but I think Daisy kinda wants me to be publicly beheaded right now.” Kristina says. “Is Daisy here?” Kaylie wonders. “Oh yeah. Just follow the smoke coming out of her ears and you should be able to find her.” Kristina says. “Thanks Kristina.” Kaylie says. “No problem, and if I happen to see Bethany before you find her, I’ll let her know that you’re looking for her.” Kristina says. Kaylie smiles at Kristina before walking off. Kristina turns towards the front gate and her eyes widen when she sees Stefan and Kitty Cat coming in. “Why hello Kristina, its always a pleasure to see you.” Kitty Cat claims. Kristina doesn’t take her eyes off of Stefan as he approaches her. “Hello Katerina, its lovely to see you again.” Stefan tells her. “I heard you were out of prison, but seeing you with my own eyes...I can’t believe someone was stupid enough to let you back on to the streets.” Kristina says. “I understand why you would be unhappy about my release, I did cause you a great deal of trouble in San Francisco.” Stefan notes. “You didn’t just cause me trouble, Stefan! You didn’t accidentally rear end my car or let your dog go to the bathroom on my front lawn, you tried to brainwash me! You would’ve succeeded if Brady and Ciara didn’t get there when they did and stop Andropov!” Kristina points out. “I am truly sorry about all of that. I was unwell at the time, but now that I am back I’m hoping to atone for my crimes.” Stefan says. “Is that why you’re trying to take Kaylie’s baby from her?” Kristina questions. “That isn’t Kaylie’s baby. Issac belongs with Stefan.” Kitty Cat chimes in. “Issac belongs in a safe and loving home, which means far away from Stefan!” Kristina says. “Kaylie isn’t exactly an example of a law abiding citizen. She’s under investigation for stealing evidence from the police station!” Kitty Cat points out. “She didn’t do it.” Kristina argues. “Is that right? So how do you explain the video footage of her committing the crime?” Kitty Cat wonders. “The woman who came back from the dead doesn’t believe video footage can be doctored?” Kristina asks. “I don’t think its likely the footage was altered.” Stefan says. “Oh please, you just want to believe that because it benefits you!” Kristina says. Brady walks over to the three. “Is there a problem here?” Brady wonders. “No problem at all. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go catch up with some old friends.” Kitty Cat says, before walking away. Brady turns towards Stefan. “What are you doing here?” Brady questions. “All residents of Fantastic City were invited, I figured it would be a wonderful opportunity to become better acquainted with the city.” Stefan says. “No, you figured it’d be a good chance to get close to Kristina!” Brady argues. “That couldn’t be further from the truth. I have absolutely no interest in Katerina anymore, not since my tumor was removed.” Stefan says. “Right, the tumor. I heard all about that lame excuse.” Brady says. “If you don’t believe me, I’d be more than happy to show you my medical records.” Stefan says. “You can show me whatever the hell you want, but I don’t think a tumor would make you use a bio toxin to poison an entire city!” Brady says. “Quite frankly I really don’t care what you believe. You and Katerina are of very little consequence to me now, especially when I have my son to think about.” Stefan says. “What son?” Brady asks. “Kaylie Simms’ son Issac is Stefan’s biological son. Kaylie’s sister Julia gave birth to him, and then she gave him to Kaylie to raise.” Kristina reveals. “You mean my sister Julia?! That means I have a nephew.” Brady realizes. “How exciting, that means you and I are practically family!” Stefan notes. “Is the kid still with Kaylie?” Brady wonders. “Yes, thank God.” Kristina says. “Good, then Stefan can go and spend all of his time thinking about the kid he’ll never be allowed near and leave you alone.” Brady says. “You don’t have to worry, I have no intention of bothering Katerina anymore.” Stefan says. Stefan turns towards Kristina. “It was lovely to see you, as always. Before I leave you, I’d just like to offer my deepest condolences on the loss of your child.” Stefan says. “Go to hell!” Kristina snaps. Stefan nods and then walks away. “I can’t believe that guy, just walking around here like he didn’t try to poison the whole damn city!” Brady complains. Kristina turns towards Brady. “About that...I appreciate you coming to bat for me, but I would really appreciate it if you wouldn’t do that anymore.” Kristina tells him. “I just wanted to keep you safe.” Brady says. “I don’t need you to keep me safe, I’m more than capable of holding my own against the likes of Stefan and Kitty Cat.” Kristina says. “I know you are, I just...I thought you could use the backup.” Brady says. “I don’t, not...not from you, anyways. I’m not trying to be mean or anything, I just want to make sure you remember where we stand.” Kristina says. Brady nods. “Message received. Sorry for butting in like that, I’ll...I’ll leave you alone.” Brady says, before walking away.

Across the food court at the bar, King Beast is enjoying a drink when Kitty Cat walks up to him. “Hello King Beast.” Kitty Cat says. “Good heavens...its times like these where I wish I had stayed dead.” King Beast says. “I can help you with that if you want me to.” Kitty Cat says. “I honestly cannot tell if you are joking or not.” King Beast says. “Relax, of course I am! Why would I have any ill will towards you? You were dead for most of my greatest hits, and I was dead for quite a while after you made your grand return. So, what brings you back to Fantastic City?” Kitty Cat wonders. “I’m here to celebrate the life of my wife. Molly would absolutely adore what Victor has done here.” King Beast notes. “Yeah, this does seem like the sort of passion project she would pursue, utterly boring!” Kitty Cat says. “If you aren’t enjoying yourself, you could always leave.” King Beast suggests. Kitty Cat laughs. “And miss the chance to catch up with all of my old friends? I wouldn’t dream of it!” Kitty Cat says. “I don’t seem to recall you having any friends, Kitty Cat. Minions perhaps, but no friends, unless you’re counting that idiot Meow Cat. Speaking of which, where is he nowadays? Did he finally wise up and realize working with you was a death sentence?” King Beast wonders. “Don’t worry, I still have Meow Cat on speed dial for whenever I need him. Wait a minute...is that Katie I spy over there?” Kitty Cat wonders. “They go by Dannie now.” King Beast informs Kitty Cat. “Well regardless, I’d love the chance to catch up.” Kitty Cat says. “Don’t you take one step near my child, or else you may end up wishing you were back in that grave.” King Beast threatens. “I’m glad to see you still have that ruthless streak in you, despite all of that talk about being reformed.” Kitty Cat says. “Only where my family is concerned. These people mean a great deal to me and I would do absolutely anything to protect them.” King Beast says. “I can certainly understand why. Someone needs to with all of the danger that is lurking around in the shadows.” Kitty Cat says. “Should I take that as some sort of veiled threat?” King Beast questions. Kitty Cat smiles. “It wasn’t veiled. Enjoy your evening.” Kitty Cat says, before walking away.

Across the food court, Julia enters through the front gate and Victor walks up to her. “Hello Julia, I’m glad you could make it. I couldn’t help but notice you’re alone, is Lucas not coming?” Victor wonders. “That shouldn’t surprise you given the fact that Lucas and I are not an item. As to whether or not he will be coming, he won’t be here today. Lucas is out of town on business.” Julia says. “I’m sorry to hear that.” Victor says. “No you aren’t, you can’t stand Lucas!” Julia points out. “I’m just trying to be nice.” Victor says. “That’s a first.” Julia notes. Virginia walks in through the front gates. “Well what do we have here? Some kind of family reunion?” Virginia wonders. “Don’t put too much thought into it. Victor said hello, I said hello, and now I am going to mingle with some of the city’s citizens. You two have a nice day.” Julia says, before walking away. “I see the two of you still haven’t made no progress with your relationship.” Virginia observes. “I wouldn’t go that far. I felt a little bit of a thaw yesterday when I gave Julia some family history. Still though, we have a long way to go.” Victor notes. “For what its worth, I hope you are able to win Julia over.” Virginia says. “I hope the same for you.” Victor says. Lawrence and Acerbi walk over to the them. “Victor, I just wanted to tell you how wonderful this party is! Our sister would have loved it.” Acerbi says. “Thank you, Olivia. Now if you don’t mind my asking, what the hell are you doing here with him?” Victor wonders. “I’m surprised you don’t already know. Olivia are I are involved.” Lawrence reveals. Victor turns towards Acerbi. “What the hell is the matter with you?!” Victor wonders. “Don’t use that tone with me! Molly may have been tolerant of your mood swings but I won’t be!” Acerbi warns. “I’m sorry, but I just figured you would’ve learned your lesson after your involvement with Wishbone!” Victor says. “And what lesson would that be? Not to get involved with a man?” Acerbi wonders. “Not to get involved with a dangerous man! You used to work for Lawrence, you know what he is capable of!” Victor points out. “Olivia knows that I am not nearly as dangerous as I once was.” Lawrence says. “Has he actually snowed you into believing that? Or do you just not care?” Victor asks Acerbi. “You may be my brother, but I do not have to answer to you!” Acerbi says. “Damn straight sister! You date who you wanna date, don’t be letting no man tell you otherwise!” Virginia says. “I am pleased to see someone agrees with me! Virginia Gray, yes? I would just like to tell you that I stayed in one of your hotels in New York one time and it was one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had in a hotel! The rooms were divine, as was the restaurant and the pool!” Acerbi says. “I’m glad you were satisfied. How about you and I go get some drinks and we can leave these two clowns to beat their chests at each other?” Virginia suggests. “That sounds delightful!” Acerbi says. Virginia and Acerbi walk off together. “You better watch your step where Olivia is concerned.” Victor warns Lawrence. “I have no intentions of hurting Olivia. Quite the contrary, in fact. I want to do everything in my power to make her happy.” Lawrence says. “You may believe you want what is best for Olivia, but I’ve seen it all before. A Stanpatos always ends up hurting those they claim to care about in the end, I saw it firsthand when Dylan broke my daughter Ciara’s heart. You just better not let the same thing happen to Olivia. You already nearly destroyed one of my sisters, I won’t let you do the same to Olivia!” Victor warns, before storming off.

In the Goo Village Park, Daisy is sitting on the bench in front of the water fountain when Kaylie runs up to her. “Daisy, I’m glad I found you.” Kaylie says. Daisy smiles. “I’m glad you found me too. I wanted to thank you for stealing that evidence from the police station. Thanks to you, I am a free woman!” Daisy exclaims. “I had nothing to do with that, why on earth would I help you?” Kaylie wonders. Daisy shrugs. “To be nice?” Daisy suggests. “I’m not that nice. Anyways, the reason I came looking for you was because I was hoping you could tell me where Bethany is.” Kaylie says. “How would I know where to find Bethany?” Daisy questions. “Bethany told me this morning she was going to go and talk to you about the evidence theft and that was the last time I heard from her.” Kaylie reveals. “Do you think I did something to her?” Daisy asks. “I do this its pretty convenient that Bethany disappeared right around the time she was planning to talk to you. So did she ever make it to see you?” Kaylie wonders. “Yeah, she did, and then she left after I told her everything she wanted to know.” Daisy says. “What did you tell her?” Kaylie questions. “I told her that Andy was the one who stole the evidence from the police station.” Daisy reveals!

Upstairs in the Goo Village Shopping Plaza, Andy is walking through, looks into a store windows, and sees his eyes glowing red in the reflection. Kitty Cat comes up behind him. “Is everything okay?” Kitty Cat wonders. Andy turns to face Kitty Cat. “Why wouldn’t they be?” Andy wonders. “I just figured you would’ve come to see me by now, you know, to warn me not to come anywhere near the people you love.” Kitty Cat says. Andy laughs. “You must have an inflated sense of your own importance then. There are much bigger things at hand than for me to worry about little old you.” Andy says. “Like what?” Kitty Cat wonders. Andy smiles. “You’ll see soon enough.” Andy says, before walking away.

In hell, Rebecca and Andre are both shocked to see Alexios. “Alexios…” Rebecca mutters. Andre lowers his gun. “This is quite the surprise.” Andre admits. “It is for me too. I never thought I’d ever have to see you again.” Alexios says. “We were on good terms.” Andre points out. “That was before you put my niece in a coma. After I found out what you did, rigging the brakes on Rebecca’s car and causing her whole family to crash, I was thrilled that you were dead!” Alexios says. “How could you say that about your very own brother?” Andre questions. “You were never any kind of brother to me! You saw me as a threat, just like you saw all of our other brothers and sisters as a threat! Surely you haven’t forgotten that I was one of the other people you tried to frame for your own murder, or how you stabbed me in the back when you stole Stanpatos Enterprises out from under me?” Alexios asks. “Stanpatos Enterprises was my birthright!” Andre argues. “Obviously our father disagreed since he left you nothing in the will.” Alexios says. “Father was a senile old fool incapable of making coffee without assistance, let alone deciding who would rule over his empire!” Andre snaps. “Our father always despised you! And why? Because you stood against everything the Stanpatos family stood for!” Alexios says. “Don’t rewrite history, the old man was hardly a saint! He always had his favorite child, whether it was Dylan, or Franco, or you, even that Xavier character that popped up recently!” Andre points out. “So how come he never picked you as his favorite? Because he knew he had created a monster!” Alexios says. “You miserable little ingrate! How dare you speak that way to me after everything I have done for you!” Andre snaps. “What have you done for me besides cause me unneeded stress? Its okay, I’ll wait!” Alexios says. “He can’t answer that. He knows all he has ever done is cause you pain, just as he has everyone else he has ever come into contact with.” Rebecca says. “Just as he was just about to do. When I showed up, he was about to shoot you.” Alexios notes. “I was, now if you wouldn’t mind, I would really like to get back to that!” Andre says. “I do mind, actually. I’m not gonna let you hurt Rebecca.” Alexios says. “Don’t you understand? If I kill Rebecca, I’ll be resurrected!” Andre shouts. “You’re dead, Andre! Get over it!” Alexios snaps. “NO! I still have so much left to accomplish on Earth! Do you know that Dylan is now in charge of Stanpatos Enterprises, and that he has the support of our uncle Lawrence? I have to go back and fix things! Dylan is going to run the company into the ground, even more so with Lawrence’s support!” Andre claims. “I thought you liked Lawrence! Isn’t he the one who resurrected you after you fell into that volcano?” Alexios asks. “It doesn’t matter how I feel about Lawrence, he isn’t the right person to be running the company, either is Dylan!” Andre says. “It doesn’t matter because you can’t run the company, you’re DEAD!” Alexios snaps. “But that could change! All I have to do is kill Rebecca and Virmor will bring me back!” Andre argues. “Do you realize how unhinged you sound? Unless you are of some use to Virmor, he isn’t going to follow through on his promise to bring you back!” Rebecca says. “Rebecca is right. You really have no way of knowing if Virmor will keep his end of the bargain.” Alexios says. “You weren’t here for this, but as I told Rebecca, even if Virmor doesn’t keep his end of the bargain, at least I would have the satisfaction of killing her!” Andre says. Andre pulls his gun back out and points it at Rebecca. “Come on Andre, killing Rebecca would be a mistake.” Alexios says. “Why? I’ve already been damned to hell for the rest of eternity, I have nothing left to lose! If anything, Rebecca’s demise would provide me with a sense of comfort. Now if you are finished boring me, I have a job to complete!” Andre says. Andre turns towards Rebecca and smiles. “I’m going to take great delight in doing this. After all of these years, I am finally going to best you and there isn’t a damn thing you can do to stop me!” Andre says. “We’ll see about that.” Alexios says. Alexios snaps his fingers. “I...I can’t move!” Andre reveals. Alexios walks in front of Andre. “Did you really think my only weapon against you was to try and talk you down? I only tried to make you listen to reason because we’re family, but I knew deep down that wouldn’t work. You’re beyond reason, always have been, always will be.” Alexios says. “I will make you pay for this!” Andre growls. “That’s enough out of you.” Alexios says. Alexios waves at Andre and Andre fades away! Alexios turns towards Rebecca and smiles. “Alone at last.” Alexios says. Rebecca walks over to Alexios and pulls him into an embrace. “You have no idea how happy I am to see you!” Rebecca exclaims. “Thanks, but you’re hurting me.” Alexios says. Rebecca lets go. “Sorry. So its really you?” Rebecca asks. “Last time I checked.” Alexios says. “What are you doing here? Please don’t tell me you ended up down here after you passed away.” Rebecca says. “Don’t worry, the only reason I’m here is because you were in trouble and the higher ups thought I would be the best person to lend you a hand.” Alexios says. “Oh...well then what was with the delay? I’ve been trapped down here for what feels like months!” Rebecca points out. “I wanted to come help you sooner, believe me. But the people upstairs wanted to see how you did on your own. But when Andre was done summoning ghosts and decided to take you out permanently, that’s when I was able to convince them to let me come down here and give you a hand.” Alexios says. “Thank you, you’ve always been a hero. But, even though Andre might be gone, I’m still trapped down here.” Rebecca points out. “Andre isn’t gone.” Alexios reveals. “What do you mean?” Rebecca questions. “All I did was put Andre into a time out, but since Andre is already dead, there’s no way to get rid of him permanently.” Alexios says. “What are we supposed to do then?! If Andre isn’t gone permanently, there’s nothing stopping him from coming back and finishing me off!” Rebecca notes. “Before Andre came in to kill you, you seemed to have thought that you had found a way to escape.” Alexios recalls. “I think I might’ve. Virmor trapped me down here using a mirror in the Goo basement as a portal, so I think maybe I could use the mirror in this apartment to transport myself back.” Rebecca says. “I think you might be on to something. But since you’re mortal, you can’t activate a portal on your own.” Alexios tells her. “So what am I supposed to do?” Rebecca questions. Alexios snaps his fingers. “Take a look.” Alexios urges. Rebecca turns around and sees that the mirror is lit up! “Did you do that?” Rebecca questions. “You’re welcome. I don’t open portals for just anyone.” Alexios jokes. “So if I go through this portal, will I end up back on Earth?” Rebecca asks. “The portal will teleport you to the last place you were, which sounds like it would be the Goo castle basement.” Alexios reveals. “I guess I don’t have much time to waste then.” Rebecca says. “Hold on a sec. I assume when you go back, your first order of business will be to confront Virmor.” Alexios assumes. “Of course it is. That creature stole my husband’s body, I need to get Andy back!” Rebecca says. “I understand that, but you need to be smart about this! Virmor isn’t like any of the enemies you’ve gone up against before, you’ve seen that first hand! If you go to face him, then you need to make sure you are prepared for the fight of your life.” Alexios says. Rebecca nods. “I understand.” Rebecca says. Rebecca walks over to Alexios and hugs him. “I can’t thank you enough for this.” Rebecca says. “If you want to thank me, you can do one thing for me.” Alexios says. “Anything.” Rebecca says. “Tell...tell Bethany that I love her, and that I’m really happy that she is happy.” Alexios says. Rebecca smiles. “Of course I will. Bethany will be thrilled to know that you are still thinking about her.” Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls Alexios into another embrace. “As much as I love seeing you again, you can’t hang around here forever. You need to go back to Fantastic City and save it from pure evil. You’re the only one who can.” Alexios says. Rebecca smiles. “Will I see you again?” Rebecca wonders. “One day, hopefully not anytime soon. I love you, sis.” Alexios says. A tear rolls down Rebecca’s cheek. “I love you too.” Rebecca tells Alexios. Rebecca heads towards the portal, but then turns back towards Alexios and smiles. With tears in his eyes, Alexios waves goodbye to Rebecca. Rebecca waves at Alexios as the room fills up with a bright light.

In the Goo basement, Xavier is pointing a gun at Bethany. “Where’d you get a gun from so quick?” Bethany wonders. “There are quite a few of them lying around the castle. The real Andy Goo happened to have one and Virmor was generous enough to lend it to me. You don’t like guns very much, do you Bethany? In fact, I remember hearing that you have PTSD from a time you were shot years ago. If I remember correctly, my brother Alexios was the one responsible for that unfortunate blunder. Its no wonder he was one of the only Stanpatos’ to end up dead after his first bullet, he was nothing more than a weak fool.” Xavier says. “Don’t talk about Alexios like that.” Bethany says. “Why not? You have plenty of times. Surely you haven’t forgotten that Alexios cheated on you.” Xavier says. “I forgave him for that.” Bethany points out. “That was only because Alexios was dying.” Xavier argues. “Alexios saved my life! When Kristina thought she was The Evil Force, she was going to shoot me but Alexios tried fighting her for the gun!” Bethany recalls. Xavier laughs. “Of course! Leave it to Alexios to be bested by a woman.” Xavier says. “Leave it to you to be a sexist pig, not that I didn’t already know that about you when you spent months forcing Kaylie to be your robot house wife.” Bethany notes. “How is Kaylie doing these days?” Xavier wonders. “Keep Kaylie’s name out of your filthy mouth.” Bethany orders. “I will do whatever I please. I am the one with a gun, not you!” Xavier points out. “So just kill me then, obviously you want to!” Bethany notes. “As much as I would love to end your life right here, I’m relishing your anguish too much to end it this soon.” Xavier says. “You better hurry up! You don’t want to upset your new demonic bestie!” Bethany tells him. “Is Kaylie still living in that same dump of an apartment?” Xavier wonders. “That’s none of your business.” Bethany sneers. “I only ask because of course I’m going to want to pay Kaylie and Issac a visit after I finish you off, we have a lot of catching up to do. Besides, I still have a promise to fulfill. I told Kaylie I was going to kill both her and Issac, and that is exactly what I’m going to do once I finish you off.” Xavier says. “Kaylie won’t let you hurt Issac!” Bethany argues. “I suppose I’ll just have to kill Kaylie first then. Goo Village is opening up today, isn’t it? I imagine Kaylie will be attending, perhaps I should drop by and surprise her. I’m sure she would be delighted to see that I am back.” Xavier says. “Why do you hate Kaylie so much when she hasn’t done a single thing to you?” Bethany wonders. “Haven’t you been paying attention? Kaylie set out to destroy my empire! By forcing her into a relationship I was merely making sure she faced the consequences of her actions.” Xavier says. “Of course Kaylie was trying to destroy your empire! You were trafficking drugs! V.J Goo is dead because of you!” Bethany snaps. Xavier rolls his eyes. “Again with that tiresome narrative. I did not harm a hair on V.J Goo’s head! Perhaps if he had minded his own business, V.J would still be alive today! Alas, he just had to play the hero, on his wedding day no less.” Xavier says. “You are such a disgrace to the human race! Its why I don’t feel like I did anything wrong by killing you! Sure, you might not have been armed when I splashed your brains all over the walls of that shed, but really it was the only way it could end. All that stuff you were saying about how you were gonna escape prison and come back for Kaylie and Issac, someone else might’ve thought you were bluffing but I knew better! I know you would’ve found a way out of prison, you either would’ve paid a judge off or you would’ve escaped. But either way, you would’ve found a way out and you would’ve come back for Kaylie and I wasn’t about to let that happen! That’s why I killed you, and if I could do it again, I would in a heartbeat! The only thing I would’ve done differently is I would’ve made sure to burn the body too! And as for this alliance you’ve forged with Virmor, its gonna blow up in your face because Andy and Rebecca always win in the end, and it won’t be long before Virmor is sent packing from Andy’s body and you are sent packing straight back to hell!” Bethany snaps. “You seem confident, but things are far more dire than you would like to believe. Not only are you about to take your final breath, but Virmor has someone dealing with Rebecca even as we speak.” Xavier reveals. “That means Rebecca is still alive which means there is still a chance!” Bethany realizes. “Not for long. In fact, she may already be dead.” Xavier reveals. “And that doesn’t bother you? Rebecca is your sister!” Bethany points out. “I don’t recall Rebecca showing me any concern, why should I care what happens to her?” Xavier wonders. “Maybe Rebecca would’ve given you more thought if you weren’t a piece of scum drug lord who treats women like property.” Bethany says. Xavier smiles. “You know, I am really going to miss your snark. I actually found it to be quite amusing sometimes. However, it isn’t nearly enough to justify letting you live. I’m afraid this is where we must part ways.” Xavier says. Xavier aims his gun at Bethany’s head. “Okay, maybe you should take a sec to think about this…” Bethany suggests. “I have been thinking about this, ever since I took my last breath. I’m so glad I was given the opportunity to do this, and I cannot wait for you to experience just how miserable hell is.” Xavier says. As Xavier goes to squeeze the trigger, Rebecca slams a plank of wood into the back of Xavier’s head! Xavier falls to the ground. “Looks like I got here just in time.” Rebecca notes.

PART 2: https://qg-network.forumotion.com/t830-fantastic-s4-episode-11-part-2#830

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down