QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 11 Part 2

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 11 Part 2 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 11 Part 2

Post by QG Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Back in the Goo Village Food Court, Dannie walks over to King Beast. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Dannie says. “I’m sorry, I’ve been all over the place catching up with people. Is there a problem?” King Beast wonders. “There is. I had a conversation with Andy and there is definitely something wrong with him.” Dannie confirms. “Can you elaborate a bit further?” King Beast asks. “For starters he was incredibly cruel towards me, saying things that my brother would never say to me or to anyone else.” Dannie says. “Perhaps Ava’s coma has taken a toll on his mental state.” King Beast suggests. “I don’t think that’s it. I don’t think Andy’s cruelty is something that could be caused by stress. In fact...I’m beginning to think that this isn’t Andy at all.” Dannie reveals. King Beast’s eyes widen. “Are you implying that Andy is an imposter?” King Beast wonders. “Is it really that farfetched? Michael Stanpatos impersonated you for nearly three years wearing that very realistic looking mask, and then Joe Fish did the same exact thing when he crashed Andy and Rebecca’s wedding last year! Plus we also need to remember that Andy already has a doppelganger of his own, one who wouldn’t need a mask to look like him.” Dannie says. “I had no idea.” King Beast says. “His name is Andy Cat, showed up after you supposedly died and he left shortly before you came home. He supposedly died himself in 2014, but when has that ever stopped a Cat from returning? Plus, it is an awfully big coincidence that Andy’s strange behavior began right around the time Kitty Cat resurfaced.” Dannie says. Kitty Cat comes up behind them. “Did someone say my name?” Kitty Cat questions. Dannie turns towards Kitty Cat. “We were having a private conversation, I would appreciate it if you would stay out of it.” Dannie says. “I actually heard part of the conversation. You believe its possible that Andy Cat has returned from the dead, taken over Andy’s life, and that I am somehow involved in all of that. Well you can put your conspiracy theories to rest. I just came from talking to Andy, and like the two of you, I was very put off by the way he was acting.” Kitty Cat says. “In what way?” King Beast questions. “Though he wasn’t exactly friendly towards me, the way he spoke to me was different. I didn’t sense as much disdain in his voice.” Kitty Cat says. “Well that is definitely cause for concern. Andy despises you.” Dannie points out. “Well it wasn’t very apparent in the conversation we had. In fact, when I had mentioned to him that I expected him to show up on my doorstep and warn me to stay away from his loved ones, he said the reason he didn’t was because there were much bigger things at hand than for him to worry about me. Now I know that Andy’s daughter is in a coma, but I didn’t get the sense he was talking about anything family related.” Kitty Cat says. Dannie turns towards King Beast. “What on earth could be going on with my brother?” Dannie wonders. “I gave you another piece of the puzzle, I hope for your sakes that you are able to put it together.” Kitty Cat says, before walking away.

Up in the shopping plaza, Andy sits on a bench in front of one of the stores. “By now, Andre should have dealt with Rebecca and Xavier should have snuffed the life out of Bethany. Hopefully that means all of my trouble has been put to rest.” Andy says. Kaylie walks up to him. “You and I need to have a talk about Bethany.” Kaylie tells him.

Back in the Goo basement. Rebecca puts the plank down. “Was that really Xavier?” Rebecca questions. “Yeah, it definitely was him.” Bethany says. Rebecca kneels down next to a pile of ashes where Xavier once was. “Well he can’t hurt anyone now.” Rebecca notes. “I still can’t believe he was actually here…” Bethany says. Rebecca stands up. “I have a pretty good idea how he was here.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, me too. It was Andy, or at least it was the demon that possessed Andy.” Bethany says. “How do you know about that?” Rebecca questions. “The evidence that the cops had on Daisy disappeared and they have Kaylie on video stealing it.” Bethany reveals. “Why would Kaylie do something like that?” Rebecca asks. “She didn’t, it was Andy! He morphed into Kaylie and stole the evidence so that Kaylie would take the blame for it!” Bethany reveals. “I’m sorry, I really wish I could have warned people about this.” Rebecca says. “Where have you been all this time? Has Virmor been holding you somewhere?” Bethany wonders. “You could say that. After I found out Virmor had possessed Andy, he sent me to hell.” Rebecca reveals. “Wait, are you serious?” Bethany asks. “I am. And while I was there, I had the misfortune of being kept company by Andre.” Rebecca says. “That must’ve sucked.” Bethany notes. “It did. Apparently Virmor gave Andre the task of tormenting me and then eventually killing me, and if Andre could manage that, Virmor said he would bring him back to life.” Rebecca reveals. “Xavier was living proof that Virmor is capable of doing that. So how did you manage to escape?” Bethany questions. “I had some help...Alexios was there.” Rebecca tells her. Bethany’s eyes widen. “Alexios is in hell?” Bethany questions. “Don’t worry, he’s not stuck down there. Apparently Alexios was sent to help get me out, and its a good thing he came because Andre was about to kill me when he showed up.” Rebecca says. “Even in death, Alexios is still running in to save the people he loves.” Bethany says. “That’s another thing. Before Alexios sent me back...he said he had a message he wanted to deliver to you.” Rebecca says. Bethany perks up. “What was it?” Bethany questions. “He wanted me to tell you that he loves you, and that he is so happy that you are happy.” Rebecca says. A tear rolls down Bethany’s cheek. “That...that is really amazing. Thank you for telling me.” Bethany says. “You’re welcome.” Rebecca says. Bethany wipes away her tears. “Okay, we don’t have time to be sentimental, we need to take action! That monster is still out there pretending to be Andy and not a single person has a clue!” Bethany says. “That all ends today. I’m not going to let Virmor’s charade go on for another second. So do you have any idea where Andy might be?” Rebecca questions. “I know exactly where Andy is. Goo Village is finally opening today and pretty much anyone who is anyone is going to be there.” Bethany says. “That might be the perfect place for Virmor to cause trouble...we need to get over there and warn everyone before it is too late!” Rebecca says. Rebecca rushes up the stairs and Bethany follows her.

In the Goo Village shopping plaza, Andy stands up. “Is Bethany okay?” Andy wonders. “You tell me. The last time anyone has seen Bethany, she was on her way to talk to you because Daisy told her you were the one who stole the evidence from the police station.” Kaylie reveals. “The police have you on video doing that.” Andy points out. “I had nothing to do with that. In fact, when that evidence got stolen, I was getting my car started to go and talk to you about your wife’s disappearance. Isn’t it interesting how people close to you keep disappearing under mysterious circumstances?” Kaylie asks. “Are you suggesting I’ve done something to both Rebecca and Bethany?” Andy asks. “If you did, the two of us are going to have a very serious problem.” Kaylie threatens. Andy laughs. “Your bravado is adorable, but its also pointless. I didn’t do anything to either Rebecca or Bethany. The truth is, Bethany never even came to see me today.” Andy lies. “I’m not sure I believe you.” Kaylie says. “I don’t care what you believe. What’s the worst you could do, arrest me? Oh wait, that’s right, you aren’t a cop anymore! You got suspended from the force after you were caught red handed stealing evidence!” Andy notes. “That wasn’t me! But I’m sure you probably know that better than anyone!” Kaylie snaps. “How do you figure I would pull something like this off? Do you think I have a Kaylie mask just hanging up in my closet?” Andy questions. “Maybe you hired someone to do it.” Kaylie suggests. “Why would I go through the trouble?” Andy wonders. “I don’t know, but here is what I do know. I know Bethany went to talk to Daisy, and I also know Daisy pointed Bethany in YOUR direction!” Kaylie says. “Do you know that for a fact? Because Daisy is a pathological liar, she could be making all this up. I understand you’re desperate to find Bethany, but if I were you, I wouldn’t listen to a word that comes out of Daisy Nichols’ mouth.” Andy says. “Under normal circumstances I might agree with you, but you are making it painfully obvious you’re hiding something, and I’m not gonna leave you alone until you tell me what it is.” Kaylie says. “Are you sure you want to keep pushing this?” Andy questions. “My girlfriend is missing, hell yeah I’m going to keep pushing it!” Kaylie says. Andy begins walking closer to Kaylie. “Be careful what you wish for.” Andy warns. “Kaylie!” A voice can be heard calling. Andy and Kaylie turn just as Virginia arrives on the scene. “Oh, sorry, I hope I wasn’t interrupting something.” Virginia says. “You weren’t. In fact, I should be going. I’m going to be making a big speech.” Andy says. Andy turns towards Kaylie. “It was nice chatting with you, I’ll see you soon.” Andy tells her, before walking away. “What was that all about?” Virginia wonders. “Well for one, you might’ve just saved my life!” Kaylie says. “Why on earth would Andy Goo be a threat to your life?” Virginia wonders. “For one, I just spoke to Daisy Nichols and she claims Andy is the one who stole the evidence from the police station!” Kaylie says. “Why would Daisy volunteer that information?” Virginia questions. “I don’t know, but I get the sense Andy and Daisy might’ve had some kind of falling out. Anyways, Daisy says she told Bethany the same thing this morning, and the last time anyone has seen or heard from Bethany, Daisy said she was going to talk to Andy. Now I can’t get a hold of her and I am really, really scared that something might’ve happened to her!” Kaylie says. “Did you confront Andy?” Virginia asks. “I was in the middle of that, but right before you walked up...I got the sense that Andy planned on hurting me.” Kaylie reveals. “Well he is damn lucky he didn’t! I would’ve dragged his ass downstairs and drowned him in the water fountain! But why would he want to frame you? Of all people?” Virginia questions. “I really have no idea. From my experience with Andy, he’s always been a really nice guy, so all of this is a complete 180 for him. Add that on top of the fact that no one has seen or heard from his wife Rebecca in weeks.” Kaylie says. “Sounds like Andy Goo has been going on his own little crime spree.” Virginia comments. “Its all very bizarre.” Kaylie says. “Do you think you’re on the right track?” Virginia wonders. “I’m positive. I just can’t figure out what is causing Andy to act this way.” Kaylie says.

Downstairs in the food court, Julia is sitting at the bar when Brady walks up to her. “Hey, sorry for bothering you, but I figured I’d take the chance to come say hi. We haven’t really had the chance to talk since the big reveal.” Brady notes. “We haven’t talked at all.” Julia corrects him. “I’m sorry, I should’ve reached out to you a lot sooner.” Brady says. “Its okay. I heard that you have had a lot going on. Speaking of which, I am truly sorry for your loss.” Julia says. “Thanks. Mind if I keep you company for a minute?” Brady asks. Julia motions for him to sit, and Brady takes the seat next to her. “Let me start by saying that I don’t wanna push you into anything, you’re entitled to your feelings especially where our SOB father is concerned. But if you’re ever up to it, I’d really like to get to know you better. I know getting a whole new family is probably pretty nuts so I don’t expect you to say yes, but I just figured I’d toss it out there.” Brady says. “Despite my current feelings about Victor, I have no ill will towards you or any other member of the Goo family. In fact, Victor actually gave me a little lesson on Goo family history just yesterday.” Julia says. “In that case I’m surprised you’re still here, I figured you would’ve gone running for the hills!” Brady jokes. “I think he spared me most of the gory details, but he did tell me a bit about his late sister, Queen Goo. She sounds like she was a lovely woman.” Julia says. “Trust me, stories don’t do that woman justice. When I got outta prison, Queen Goo was one of the first people to welcome me back, even after all the crap I pulled with her and the rest of the family. She was a huge believer in forgiveness.” Brady says. “Obviously neither of us inherited her forgiving nature.” Julia says. “I guess we have more of our Dad in us than we’d like to admit.” Brady says. Julia fakes a smile. “I’m sorry, that was a stupid thing to say. I know you want nothing to do with Victor, I respect that. I don’t even want anything to do with the old man right now.” Brady says. “You don’t have to apologize, I can tell you mean well.” Julia says. Stefan walks up to the two of them. “Hello Julia, fancy meeting you here.” Stefan says. “Twice in one day, its almost like you want me to kick your ass.” Brady says. “We should try to be civilized adults and follow the law, a concept Stefan has no understanding of.” Julia tells Brady. “If I wasn’t a believer in the law, do you really think I would be suing for full custody of our son? No, I would simply take him and leave.” Stefan says. “Issac is not your son.” Julia says. “Biology would suggest otherwise.” Stefan says. “Biology or not, there’s no way in hell you’re coming anywhere near that kid. No judge would be stupid enough to let a lunatic like you raise a child.” Brady says. “You never know, stranger things have happened.” Stefan says. “You certainly aren’t helping yourself by harassing the parties from the other side of the case.” Julia says. “I wasn’t harassing anyone, I simply wanted to come and say hello.” Stefan says. “Well don’t do it again, otherwise I may feel inclined to file a restraining order against you.” Julia threatens. “There is really no need to resort to such extremes, I’ll leave now. It was lovely seeing you again.” Stefan says, before walking away. “Let me know if that punk bothers you again.” Brady says. “Thanks, but I don’t think it would be a good look for the District Attorney to condone assault or whatever it is you have in mind for Stefan.” Julia says. “Just figured I’d offer. I thought it’d be a good chance for me to dust off my brother skills. With Ciara half way across the world and V.J gone, its been a while. I hope I’m not overstepping.” Brady says. Julia smiles. “You aren’t. I appreciate that you have my back, even though we barely know each other.” Julia says. “Don’t mention it, we’re family.” Brady tells her.

Across the food court, Dannie hangs up the phone when King Beast walks over to them. “Who were you talking to?” King Beast wonders. “I was on the phone with Ciara. She’s one of Rebecca’s best friends, I thought maybe she might know where Rebecca is.” Dannie says. “Has Ciara heard anything?” King Beast asks. “She hasn’t heard a single word from Rebecca. Its important that we find Rebecca, she could be the final piece in the puzzle in figuring out what is going on with Andy.” Dannie says. Victor joins the two. “Is everything okay?” Victor wonders. “No, something is seriously wrong with Andy.” Dannie says. “I know that Andy has been acting pretty odd lately, but I figured it was a result of Ava’s coma.” Victor notes. “I’m not so sure Andy’s behavior has anything to do with Ava’s coma. The way he speaks, his tone of voice, none of it sounds like my brother.” Dannie says. “What are you saying?” Victor questions. “I don’t think that man is Andy Goo, I think he is an imposter.” Dannie reveals. Kaylie and Virginia come up behind them. “What’s this about Andy Goo and an imposter?” Kaylie wonders. “We were just having a discussion about my nephew’s odd behavior as of late. However, I think an imposter might be a bit of a leap.” Victor says. “Well would it be in character for your nephew to frame someone for a crime and make two women disappear?” Virginia wonders. “Wait, where are you getting this information?” Dannie questions. “Daisy Nichols, or at least that’s who I got it from.” Kaylie says. “Daisy Nichols is hardly a reliable source of information.” Victor points out. “Just hear me out. Bethany was supposed to talk to Daisy about the evidence theft this morning and that was the last time anyone has heard from her. I went to Daisy to find out if Bethany ever talked to her and Daisy said she did. Daisy also said Bethany left after she told Bethany that Andy was the one who stole the evidence from the police station, the evidence that I supposedly stole. So Bethany went to talk to Andy and it doesn’t look like anyone has heard from her since.” Kaylie says. “Have you spoken to Andy about your suspicions?” King Beast questions. “I did. Andy denied them, but I could tell he was hiding something, and when I started to push a little harder his whole demeanor became more menacing. If my mother didn’t show up when she did, I’m not sure what Andy would’ve done.” Kaylie says. “That cements it for me then, this man is NOT Andy Goo!” Dannie says. “That begs the question then, who the hell is he?” Victor asks. “And what has he done with Rebecca and Bethany?” Kaylie wonders. “Excuse me, can I have everyone’s attention?” Andy can be heard asking. “Oh boy, what could this be about?” Dannie wonders.

Dannie, Victor, King Beast, Kaylie, Julia, Virginia, Lawrence, Acerbi, Dylan, Kristina, Brady, Daisy, Stefan, and Kitty Cat all gather around Andy as he prepares to make a speech. “First, I would like to thank all of you for coming, I know how much it would’ve meant to my darling mother, may she rest in peace. The two of us...we had quite the unique bond, one could say that we were inseparable. And why? Because of her pure and loving soul, a soul like no other. Her light and her goodness provided comfort to so many people in this city, it made them feel safe, protected, just knowing that this loving matriarchal figure was looking out for them all. But now that she’s gone...its almost like the city has lost that protection, that purity that has kept it thriving for so long. Often I’m left pondering the question: What is Fantastic City without Queen Goo? Is it capable of surviving? Or will its own deviant people bring about its downfall?” Andy asks. “With respect to my wife, Fantastic City seems to be doing just fine, even six years after her passing.” King Beast says. “I know this now. The city is kept alive by the continuous support of the Goo family, myself included. In that right, I feel Fantastic City and I have quite a bit in common.” Andy says. Dylan leans in towards Kristina. “What the hell is this guy on?” Dylan quietly asks. “I have no idea what’s gotten into him.” Kristina whispers. “Just like Fantastic City, the Goo family has done a great deal for me ever since I found out I was a member of the family ten years ago. In fact, I don’t think the Goo family will ever fully realize how much they have helped me over the years.” Andy says. “THAT’S ENOUGH!” A voice shouts. Everyone turns towards the front gate in time to see Rebecca and Bethany walk in! “Rebecca!” Dannie gasps. “Bethany!” Kaylie gasps. Kaylie runs over to Bethany and pulls her into a hug. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” Kaylie says. “I am, no thanks to HIM!” Bethany says, looking at Andy. Kaylie turns towards Andy. “So I was right, Andy really did do something to you!” Kaylie says. “I have no idea what she’s talking about.” Andy says. Rebecca steps forward. “Just STOP! I’m back now, which means your little charade is over!” Rebecca shouts. “Obviously your time away wasn’t very restful, because you aren’t making any sense!” Andy claims. “Let Rebecca talk! Rebecca, how is this a charade?” Dannie questions. “Because...the man standing in front of us is not Andy Goo! My husband is possessed.” Rebecca announces!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum