QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic: A Goorific Halloween Part 2

Go down

Fantastic: A Goorific Halloween Part 2 Empty Fantastic: A Goorific Halloween Part 2

Post by QG Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:55 pm

In her bedroom, Bethany is throwing all of her clothes into a suitcase. “Looks like my vacay to Venice got pushed up a bit. Oh well, I need to get away from this mausoleum anyway, especially since it doesn’t look like Dylan is gonna die tonight. Unless he somehow manages to piss off Kristina like Lucas and Zoey did.” Bethany says. Bethany hears knocking coming from one of her windows. “What the hell is that?” Bethany wonders. Bethany approaches the window and looks outside. As Bethany is distracted, Queen Goo steps out from behind the window’s curtain! Bethany turns towards Queen Goo and her eyes widen in shock! “Queen Goo!” Bethany gasps. Queen Goo waves at Bethany before punching her! Bethany falls to the floor, and Queen Goo climbs on top of Bethany and begins strangling her. As Bethany is being strangled, she manages to knee Queen Goo in the stomach and push her off. Bethany stands up, rips the curtains off the window, and throws them on to Queen Goo, temporarily blinding her. Bethany dashes to the door and attempts to open it, but finds that it is locked! Queen Goo pulls the curtain off of herself and smiles. “Silly girl, did you really think it would be that easy? Rule number one when you are going to kill someone, always, ALWAYS lock the God damn door!” Queen Goo lectures. Bethany grabs a pair of scissors. “Stay back!” Bethany warns. Queen Goo rolls her eyes, and then wraps the curtains around her neck like a scarf. Queen Goo begins walking towards Bethany. Bethany attempts to stab Queen Goo but Queen Goo dodges out of the way and Bethany falls face first onto the floor! Queen Goo climbs on Bethany’s back and pins her down. Queen Goo pulls the curtains off of herself, wraps it around Bethany’s neck, and begins strangling her! Still breathing, Bethany tries to use the scissors to stab Queen Goo, but she is unable to reach her. After a few moments, Bethany releases her grip on the scissors as her hands fall lifelessly to the floor. Queen Goo lets go of the curtain. “Oh my, I was really hoping you would have put up more of a fight. How disappointing. Oh well.” Queen Goo says. Suddenly, knocking can be heard on the door. “Bethany, are you in there?” Dylan calls out. Queen Goo climbs off of Bethany and then crawls underneath the bed. A moment later, Dylan kicks the door open! “Oh my God, Bethany!” Dylan calls out. Dylan rushes to Bethany’s side and checks for a pulse. “She’s dead...oh no! People are going to think I did this! I have to do something!” Dylan says. “Dylan!” Kaylie can be heard calling. Dylan kicks the scissors underneath the bed right into Queen Goo’s hand, and then he picks Bethany up and carries her over to the bed. Dylan places her on the bed, and a moment later, Kaylie, Kristina, Daisy, Victor, Virginia, and Lawrence rush in. “Is everything okay?” Kaylie questions. “Yeah, everything is grand. Bethany just decided to take a little nap.” Dylan claims. “Bethany decided to take a nap while there is a killer on the loose?” Kristina asks. “She probably felt safe figuring you didn’t have any reason to want her dead.” Daisy says. “Kristina can’t be the killer.” Dylan argues. “What would make you say a thing like that?” Lawrence wonders. “I...I just don’t think Kristina would do such a thing.” Dylan claims. “Thank you, Dylan. I’m glad at least someone is being reasonable.” Kristina says. “The most reasonable person is usually Bethany! We should really wake her up so we can get her thoughts on things!” Virginia says. “I...uh...I’m not sure that is such a good idea.” Dylan says. “Not a good idea? No, sleeping while there is a maniac on the loose is not a good idea!” Virginia says. Virginia walks over to Bethany and nudges her. “Alright, time to wake up.” Virginia says. Bethany doesn’t wake up, so Virginia nudges her again. “Come on Bethany! This is no time for a nap!” Virginia says. “Why isn’t she waking up?” Kaylie wonders. Virginia checks Bethany’s pulse and gasps. “Oh my GOD! She’s DEAD!” Virginia declares. Dylan covers his mouth, pretending to be shocked. “How is this even possible?! We just saw her!” Dylan says. Virginia points at Dylan. “YOU did this! You killed Bethany, just like Kristina killed her man!” Virginia accuses. “How dare you accuse my son of such a heinous crime!” Lawrence says. “Your son is a homicidal maniac!” Virginia snaps. “Bethany was like this when I found her! Okay, that’s a lie. She was actually on the floor with a curtain wrapped around her neck and scissors in her hand.” Dylan admits. “Why did you move her?” Kaylie wonders. “Because I knew you would all jump to absurd conclusions with me just like you did with Kristina!” Dylan says. “If Bethany had scissors in her hand, she was probably trying to defend herself against whoever killed her.” Kaylie realizes. “Obviously it didn’t work! I don’t see no stab wounds!” Virginia says, while looking at Dylan. “You don’t see any stab wounds because Bethany never tried to stab me! I am not the killer! Obviously it is a pretty big coincidence that Lucas, Zoey, and Bethany were all murdered in the same night, in the same house, so it stands to reason that the murders were all committed by ONE person!” Dylan says. “Maybe you and Kristina are working together, like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde.” Daisy suggests. “With apologies to all of the Bonnies out there, don’t compare me to someone with such a dumb name.” Kristina says. “And I’m no Clyde!” Dylan argues. “I need some fresh air! I’m going outside.” Virginia says. “I’ll come with you.” Lawrence says. “And how do I know you ain’t just as blood thirsty as your son?” Virginia wonders. “You and I have known each other for years! We share a child together! When have you ever known me to just out right kill someone? What is it I always say?” Lawrence asks. “If you want something done right, hire somebody to do it for you so they take the fall.” Virginia says. Lawrence smiles. “Exactly! I am no threat to you.” Lawrence says. “I’m coming with you.” Victor says. “Oh that is quite alright. We don’t need the stench of cheap whiskey following us around.” Lawrence says. Lawrence and Virginia walk out, but Victor follows them anyway. When no one is paying attention, Queen Goo crawls out from under the bed and sneaks out of the room. “I guess its up to the four of us to solve this mystery then.” Dylan says. “There is nothing to solve! The quicker you and Kristina are convicted and sent off to jail, the better it’ll be for everyone!” Daisy says. “We don’t know for sure that Dylan or Kristina had anything to do with these murders! The only way to find out is to look for evidence.” Kaylie says. “Where do we start?” Dylan wonders.

Downstairs, Virginia, Lawrence, and Victor come down the stairs in the foyer. “I can’t believe your son is a cold blooded murderer! And to think all of these years he has been corrupting my Kaylie!” Virginia says. “Kaylie is my daughter as well!” Lawrence points out. “Oh no! Kaylie is ALL me, just like Dylan is ALL you!” Virginia says. The doorbell rings. “Please hold on to that remarkable thought while I answer the door.” Lawrence says. Lawrence opens the door and finds Wishbone and Acerbi outside, dressed as a priest and a nun respectively. “Father Wishbone and Sister Olivia, how lovely to see you both! What brings you by?” Lawrence wonders. “We heard there was a Halloween party of sorts going on this evening. We just stopped by to make sure that nothing unseemly is going on that the lord would not approve of.” Acerbi says. Lawrence nervously laughs. “Oh I assure you, I would never allow anything like that to happen under my roof.” Lawrence lies. Wishbone laughs. “Is this not House of Stanpatos? The center of all things unholy?” Wishbone asks. “I resent that accusation! But to answer your question, there is nothing out of the ordinary going on at this party! Its all sunshine and rainbows, definitely no murders.” Virginia lies. Acerbi raises her eyebrow. “Why would there be a murder at a Halloween party?” Acerbi wonders. “You know, I’ve always wondered the same thing! But its been known to happen! Not at this particular party of course, but at other ones! Now if you’ll excuse us, we were just going out for some fresh air.” Virginia says. “But you are more than welcome to stay and help yourself to the open bar.” Lawrence says. “I no longer drink. However, I may take a moment to say a prayer.” Acerbi says. “God bless you, all of you.” Wishbone tells Lawrence, Virginia, and Victor. “Yeah, same to you.” Victor sarcastically says, before he, Lawrence, and Virginia walk out. Outside, Victor, Lawrence, and Virginia all stop for a moment. “Are you sure its wise to leave them inside when there is a deranged killer on the loose?” Victor asks. “Who cares?! Those two been getting on my nerves, showing up at every damn party I throw to make sure there ain’t no murders or adultery happening!” Virginia says. “If only they knew that this particular party had both.” Lawrence says.

Back inside, Wishbone and Acerbi walk into the living room. “I can’t help but shake the feeling that those three were keeping something from us.” Acerbi says. Acerbi notices Wishbone pouring a drink. “What do you think you are doing?!” Acerbi questions. “What? They said we could help ourselves to the open bar!” Wishbone points out. “Do you plan on returning to the church sloshed? What would our superiors think? Better still, what would our lord and savior think?!” Acerbi asks. “I don’t think the lord would care. I don’t recall there being a commandment saying “Thy shall not drink and get loaded.” Wishbone says. Acerbi rolls her eyes. “It boggles my mind that you were able to become a priest.” Acerbi says. Wishbone turns towards the doorway and drops his glass in shock. Acerbi turns towards the doorway and her eyes widen. “Oh my God, Molly!” Acerbi gasps. Queen Goo smiles and walks in. “Hello Olivia, hello Wishbone, it looks like the two of you have seen a ghost!” Queen Goo comments. “We did! You supposed to be dead!” Wishbone points out. “I was, but King Beast was kind enough to convince Doctor Andropov to resurrect me.” Queen Goo says. “Andropov was the one to resurrect you?! Damn that man for always one upping me!” Acerbi shouts. “Language, Olivia! The lord is always listening!” Wishbone reminds her, while pointing at the sky. “Those are quite the Halloween costumes you are wearing.” Queen Goo notes. “They are not costumes. After realizing the error of our ways, Wishbone and I both decided to spend the rest of our lives being servants of Jehovah himself.” Acerbi says. “Amen.” Wishbone adds. Queen Goo turns towards Wishbone. “That is quite the turnaround from when you shot my husband seventeen years ago.” Queen Goo notes. “I do apologize, my judgment was clouded back then. But since becoming a man of God, I’ve realized the error of my ways and have set out to atone for them.” Wishbone says. “Olivia, have you forgotten about the pain Wishbone has caused you?” Queen Goo questions. “Of course not, but I have forgiven him. After all, the lord is all about forgiveness.” Acerbi says. Queen Goo smiles. “Well I am pleased to see the two of you have turned your lives around. Now that I’m alive again, I too am looking to rediscover my faith. Perhaps one of you may have a crucifix around I could borrow to do just that.” Queen Goo suggests. “Not to worry! I always have one handy, in the event that I need to perform an exorcism.” Acerbi says. “You can never be too prepared for that.” Queen Goo says. Acerbi digs into her purse, pulls out a large crucifix, and hands it to Queen Goo. “Here you go, dear sister. May the lord guide you as he did Wishbone and myself.” Acerbi says. “Thank you, my dear. Now I hope you look forward to joining the lord.” Queen Goo says, before bashing Acerbi’s head in with the crucifix! Acerbi falls to the ground and Wishbone’s eyes widen. “Hey! That’s not what that’s used for!” Wishbone points out. Queen Goo ignores him and charges at him next!

Virginia, Victor, and Lawrence all arrive in the parking lot. “Does anybody got a cigarette?” Virginia asks. “Since when do you smoke?” Lawrence wonders. “I don’t, but after this night from hell, I’m gonna start!” Virginia says. Victor hands Virginia a pack of cigarettes. “Don’t enable her!” Lawrence scolds. “Virginia is a full grown woman who can do what she wants!” Victor argues. “Oh please! The only reason you are being so kind to her is because you are still holding out hope that Virginia will leave me and go back to you! Well its never going to happen! Virginia loves me, we share a child together!” Lawrence points out. “Virginia and I have a child together too!” Victor reminds him. “My daughter is better than your daughter!” Lawrence argues. “That is just childish!” Victor states. “Its the truth! Kaylie is a law abiding citizen, a true angel! Whereas your Julia is nothing more than a jailbird, just like most of your criminal family!” Lawrence says. Victor laughs. “You’re saying someone else’s family is full of criminals? That is RICH! Your family has you, Andre, Franco, Xavier, Vivian, even that little psycho Clara!” Victor says. “That “little psycho Clara” is a member of your family as well!” Lawrence reminds him. “You two need to just calm down!” Virginia says. “No, I’m not going to calm down! Its time someone teach Mr. Goo a lesson!” Lawrence says, as he pulls off his jacket and throws it off to the side. Victor smiles. “I’ve been waiting for this moment for years!” Victor says, as he pulls off his own jacket and throws it off to the side. Victor throws a punch at Lawrence, misses, and falls to the ground! Lawrence laughs. “Have you given up yet?” Lawrence wonders. Virginia helps Victor back to his feet. “Promise me you will behave yourself now!” Virginia tells Victor. Before Victor can respond, Lawrence punches him, but hurts his back in the process! “OW! I THINK MY BACK WENT OUT!” Lawrence screams. Both Victor and Lawrence fall onto the ground, rolling around in pain. Virginia throws her hands up in frustration. “You two are UNBELIEVABLE! Well you know what? You two can have each other, ‘cause you sure as hell ain’t gonna have me! I don’t got time for this embarrassment!” Virginia says, before storming back off towards the house. “Oh bloody hell...who’s going to help us off of the ground now?” Lawrence wonders. “I don’t know, but...perhaps Virginia was right. Maybe we should have each other. I’ve always been fond of the way you have with words, I can see why my sister was so enamored with you.” Victor says. Lawrence smiles. “And your bald head, it is just so shiny! How do you get it to look like that?” Lawrence asks. “Its my secret recipe.” Victor says. “Perhaps you could share it sometime over dinner and a movie.” Lawrence suggests. Suddenly, a car engine can be heard. “Do you hear that?” Lawrence asks. The two men look and see a pair of headlights coming straight towards them! “Oh God! No! PLEASE!” Lawrence screams. Queen Goo is revealed to be driving the car, and floors it towards Victor and Lawrence as they scream. Queen Goo hits a bump and suddenly, the screams are no more. Queen Goo smiles to herself…

Back inside, Virginia comes into the living room and discovers both Wishbone and Acerbi dead! “Oh lord, I had a feeling this was gonna happen! Oh well, at least I don’t gotta worry about them showing up at my Christmas party to make sure I didn’t hire a Santa stripper like I did back in 2018.” Virginia says. Virginia looks at the table and notices a plate of deviled eggs. “Mmm, deviled eggs! I’m shocked Father Wishbone and Sister Olivia didn’t toss them in the trash given the name!” Virginia says. Virginia walks over to the deviled eggs, eats one, and then begins choking on it! After a moment, Virginia drops dead. Moments later, Queen Goo walks in and discovers Virginia lying on top of Wishbone and Acerbi’s dead bodies. “What in the heavens is going on here?! How dare you die! I was supposed to be the one to kill you! ME!” Queen Goo yells, before kicking Virginia’s body in a fit of rage. Queen Goo then lets out a frustrated scream.

Upstairs in the study, Dylan and Kristina are playing a card game as Kaylie and Daisy look on. “Go fish! I win again.” Kristina says. “I can’t believe the two of you are playing games when there is a killer on the loose!” Kaylie says. “Of course they aren’t bothered, they are the ones behind the murders!” Daisy says. “We don’t know that for sure.” Kaylie says. “Of course we do! Kristina killed Lucas and Zoey because Lucas had cheated on her, and obviously Dylan was pissed off at Bethany about something because he went and killed her! Maybe Dylan and Kristina are having an affair! They decided to bump off their significant others so they could be together freely!” Daisy suggests. “That’s ridiculous! I would NEVER cheat!” Kristina claims. Dylan, Daisy, and Kaylie begin cracking up laughing. “What are we laughing at?” Kristina wonders. “Okay, lets not get side tracked. We need to come up with a plan.” Kaylie says. “I have a plan. I’m going to go fix myself a sandwich.” Daisy says. “I’ll come with you.” Kaylie offers. “I don’t need a babysitter. Besides, you should stay here to make sure Dylan and Kristina don’t make a break for it.” Daisy says. “If Dylan and I really were the killers, shouldn’t you be worried about leaving Kaylie alone with us?” Kristina asks. There’s a long moment of silence. “I want a sandwich!” Daisy snaps. “This is JUST like you! You don’t care about me! I come second to everything else!” Kaylie says. “This coming from the woman who made me wear a Bethany wig a few days ago?” Daisy asks. Dylan’s eyes widen. “Oh.” Kristina mutters. “That never happened. But IF it did, its not nearly as weird as you wanting me to dress up as Dylan, my own brother!” Kaylie yells. “Hold on, what?!” Dylan asks. “Don’t listen to her, she’s lying! With that being said, obviously we have some pretty big differences of opinion, so its probably best that we end things here.” Daisy says. “Fine! And just so you know, I hope the killer catches you!” Kaylie says. “That is just GRAND, because I hope Dylan and Kristina gain up on you and toss you out the window like they did Zoey!” Daisy yells, before storming out. “Wow…” Kristina says. Dylan walks over to Kaylie. “You good?” Dylan asks. “Yes, I’m good! I’m always good!” Kaylie snaps. “Okaaaaaay, just checking.” Dylan says. “I’ll be a lot better once we find the killer. Where could they be?” Kaylie wonders.

In the kitchen, Daisy drives a knife through a slice of bread. “THAT is what I feel like doing to Kaylie right now! That bitch will get what’s coming to her, I’ll make sure of it!” Daisy growls. Daisy smiles. “Maybe its time I take another tumble down a flight of stairs, with Kaylie standing on the top and there being multiple witnesses of course. Kaylie will learn her lesson when she ends up sharing a cell with her nutty sister!” Daisy says, before letting out a maniacal laugh. Queen Goo walks in. “You know, I think that is a fine idea!” Queen Goo says. Daisy jumps and turns to face Queen Goo. Daisy’s eyes widen when she sees who it is. “Queen Goo?!” A confused Daisy asks. “In the flesh. Going by everything I have seen and heard today, you must be Daisy.” Queen Goo assumes. “I am! Oh my God, you have no idea how much I am freaking out right now! I am your biggest fan! I used to talk to your portrait all of the time, it was really therapeutic!” Daisy exclaims. “My what?” Queen Goo asks. “There’s a portrait of you hanging up in the Goo Castle living room! Andy and Victor commissioned it when they remodeled the castle a few years ago! You haven’t seen it?” Daisy questions. “I haven’t yet had the pleasure, but it does sound like a lovely sentiment. It almost makes me wish I hadn’t turned dear old Victor into road kill.” Queen Goo says. “Hold on...repeat that?” Daisy asks. “I think you heard me, dear. Its been me the whole time! Victor, Lawrence, Wishbone, Olivia, Bethany, Zoey, Lucas, even Doctor Andropov and King Beast!” Queen Goo reveals. “King Beast was your husband! Victor and Acerbi were your siblings!” Daisy points out. “I know that, but I also know that they never would have approved of my little killing spree. Damien resurrected me so that we could relive the good old days, but I wasn’t very interested in that. The only thing I am interested in this go around is spilling blood.” Queen Goo says. Daisy nervously nods. “Mmm, you’ve definitely managed to accumulate quite the body count! Maybe you should quit while you are ahead.” Daisy suggests. “Why would I do a thing like that when I am having such a joyful time?” Queen Goo wonders. “Violence is fun, I get it. But its also illegal, and if you get caught, you’ll be either thrown in jail or into an asylum!” Daisy says. Queen Goo laughs. “They aren’t going to arrest me! I’m the queen!” Queen Goo points out. “Whatever royal title you might have won’t be able to save you if the police catch up with you! Your only hope is to just leave town and disappear! I know, maybe I could come with you!” Daisy suggests. “Why on earth would you do that, knowing everything that you do?” Queen Goo questions. Daisy shrugs. “I’m used to being around violent people. The Evil Force was my father.” Daisy reveals. “How intriguing, I had no idea The Evil Force had a daughter.” Queen Goo admits. “No one did. I was a well kept secret. So, what do you say about us relocating and wreaking havoc in another city?” Daisy wonders. “Hm...well I do like the sound of having an apprentice. But if you were to come along, I don’t want to risk you taking all of the credit for my work!” Queen Goo says. “I would never! Mainly because taking credit would mean confessing and confessing would mean going to jail and I really don’t want to do that.” Daisy says. “Its an appealing offer.” Queen Goo admits. Daisy smiles. “I’m glad you think so.” Daisy says. “However, I have no interest in dragging dead weight behind me.” Queen Goo says, pulls out the scissors she stole earlier! “Uh, Queen Goo, please think about this before you do something you might regret!” Daisy urges. “Oh I have thought about it. I want you dead, my dear, along with everyone else in this house. Don’t take it personally.” Queen Goo says. Daisy picks up a roll of paper towels and throws it at Queen Goo’s face! The roll bounces off of her and Queen Goo laughs. “Well now you’ve done it! You have successfully ended my reign of terror!” Queen Goo jokes. “There’s more where that came from if you don’t keep your distance you moldy old crone!” Daisy warns. Queen Goo walks towards the kitchen sink, plugs the drain, and then turns the water on. “That will do nicely.” Queen Goo says. “What-what do you plan on doing with that?” Daisy wonders. “You’ll find out soon enough.” Queen Goo says. Daisy runs past Queen Goo and attempts to open the door, but its locked. Daisy begins banging on the door. “HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” Daisy screams. “I do wish you people would stop trying to escape through the door. I have enough experience murdering people to know to lock the door!” Queen Goo says. Daisy attempts to run past Queen Goo but Queen Goo trips her! Daisy falls to the ground and attempts to crawl away, but Queen Goo bashes her over the head with a blender! Queen Goo grabs Daisy by the hair, picks her up, and then drags her over to the sink. “Baaaaaaaaath tiiiiiiiiime!” Queen Goo sings. Queen Goo then shoves Daisy’s head into the water! “Careful sweetheart, its really hot!” Queen Goo warns. Daisy’s arms can be seen swinging around as she tries to fight Queen Goo off, but eventually, her arms stop moving. Queen Goo releases her grip from Daisy’s hair and smiles. “Once again a job well done.” Queen Goo says…

In the study, Kaylie is pacing back and forth. “Daisy has been gone for quite a while...maybe I should go looking for her.” Kaylie suggests. “I’m surprised you would care given the argument the two of you just had.” Dylan notes. “It doesn’t matter what kind of argument we had, I don’t want her murdered!” Kaylie says. “That’s not what you were saying earlier.” Kristina points out. “I was angry, I didn’t mean it! I’m not sure I’ll be able to forgive myself if anything happens to Daisy.” Kaylie says. “We know where Daisy went, perhaps we should go looking for her.” Dylan suggests. “We could be walking right into the hands of the killer!” Kristina notes. “The killer won’t come after us as long as we stick together. Safety in numbers!” Dylan says. “Alright, lets go find her then.” Kaylie says. Kaylie walks out, and Dylan and Kristina follow her.

In the kitchen, Dylan, Kristina, and Kaylie walk in and find Daisy’s dead body lying on the kitchen island! Kaylie lets out a blood curdling scream. Dylan rushes over to Daisy and checks for a pulse. “She’s dead…” Dylan reveals. “She’s soaking wet!” Kristina notes. “Its mainly just her head. The killer probably drowned her.” Dylan says. “Daisy hasn’t been gone for that long, the killer could still be around here somewhere!” Kaylie notes. Suddenly, a frying pan slams Kaylie in the back of the head! Kaylie falls to the floor, dead, and Dylan and Kristina see Queen Goo standing over her! Queen Goo smiles. “I remember when I attacked that sweet Kassie Stanpatos with a frying pan back during my serial killer era.” Queen Goo remembers. “This can’t be possible!” Kristina says. “Is...is that Queen Goo?” Dylan questions. “I’m wounded that you don’t remember me, Dylan dear, after all the fun times we shared together. You were like a son to me for many years!” Queen Goo recalls. “How are you alive?” Kristina questions. “Andropov resurrected me on the orders of my beloved King Beast.” Queen Goo reveals. “Andropov is supposed to be dead too!” Kristina points out. “I suppose someone must have resurrected him. Regardless, I am alive, but unfortunately, King Beast and Doctor Andropov aren’t. They simply don’t fit into my plans for this city.” Queen Goo says. “What are your plans?” Kristina asks. “To kill as many people as I can. What better way to celebrate Halloween than to go on a killing spree and let the world know that the fraction serial killer lives again?” Queen Goo asks. “The fraction serial killer? That’s a pretty dumb name.” Dylan notes. “That name used to belong to my mother, but I adopted it when I went on my own killing spree seven years ago. Lucas Cambino, his lackey Nico, Lydia Masters, Kassie Stanpatos, and Andre Stanpatos were among some of my victims. Such fun times…” Queen Goo says. “You were sick back then, you weren’t in your right mind when you committed those crimes!” Kristina notes. Queen Goo smirks. “I am now.” Queen Goo says, as she pulls out a gun! “So tell me, which one of you would like to die first?” Queen Goo wonders. Suddenly, Dylan charges at Queen Goo and pushes her up against the wall! “Kristina, RUN!” Dylan shouts. Kristina hesitates for a moment before running out the door. Once Kristina is gone, Queen Goo manages to push Dylan off of her and shoots him in the stomach! Dylan grabs ahold of his stomach and collapses to the floor! “You IDIOT! I better not loose her because of your interference!” Queen Goo growls, before storming out.

Kristina runs down the stairs in the foyer and then looks into the living room, noticing Wishbone, Acerbi, and Virginia’s dead bodies! “Oh Kriiiiiiiiiiistiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaa! Auntie Goo Goo wants to tell you a bedtime storyyyyyyyyy!” Queen Goo can be heard singing! Kristina then rushes out the front door.

Kristina runs out into the parking lot and stops when she sees Victor and Lawrence both dead. “Oh my God, she got you too…don’t worry, as soon as I can escape this lunatic, I’ll call for help!” Kristina says. Kristina runs over to her car and gets inside. Kristina closes the car door and attempts to start it, but finds that the battery is dead! “Damn it!” Kristina complains. Suddenly, Queen Goo slams her face up against Kristina’s car window! “Heeeeeeeeeere’s Queenie!” Queen Goo tells her. Kristina swings her car door open and knocks Queen Goo to the ground! Kristina climbs out of the car and runs towards the woods.

In the woods, Kristina is running as fast as she can without looking back when she trips and falls to the ground! Kristina attempts to get up but finds that she is unable to do so. When Kristina turns around, she discovers her foot is caught in a tree root! “NO!” Kristina complains. Kristina attempts to pull her foot out when she hears leaves crunching in the distance. “Oh no…” Kristina mutters. “Oh Kristina! Come out, come out wherever you are!” Queen Goo can be heard calling. Kristina finally manages to get her foot free and stands up. As Kristina begins running away, Queen Goo spots her. “Ah ha!” Queen Goo shouts. Queen Goo begins firing shots in Kristina’s direction and manages to hit her in the shoulder once! Kristina falls to the ground in pain, but then manages to stand back up and continue running away. Queen Goo growls in frustration. “You are making a valiant effort my dear, but it will all be for nothing in the end!” Queen Goo warns.

Kristina runs through the front gate of the cemetery and immediately comes upon Queen Goo’s open grave! Kristina looks inside and discovers both King Beast and Andropov lying inside! “Oh my God!” Kristina gasps. Queen Goo suddenly appears behind her! “They couldn’t escape me, just like you can’t.” Queen Goo says. Kristina turns towards Queen Goo. “Please don’t kill me! I used to be married to your nephew!” Kristina reminds her. Queen Goo laughs. “I killed my nephew’s father! Do you honestly believe I would spare his ex wife? I will however give credit where credit is due, you have managed to survive much longer than my other victims. The other ones didn’t put up much of a fight whereas you managed to flee all the way to the cemetery. I suppose its appropriate for this to end where it all began. This is where I took my first breath in six years, where I committed my first murder of the evening. How fitting that it also be where I commit my last.” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo aims her gun at Kristina. “I really wish I could have found a more creative way to eliminate you. But at this point, you have been such a huge annoyance that I just want you dead!” Queen Goo yells. Queen Goo pulls the trigger but nothing happens! “Oh my, the gun has jammed!” Queen Goo realizes. While Queen Goo is distracted, Kristina notices Queen Goo’s fallen gravestone. Kristina grabs the gravestone and whips Queen Goo in the face with it! Queen Goo then falls backwards into her grave. Still holding the gravestone, a hesitant Kristina peeks inside the grave and sees a lifeless Queen Goo lying on top of King Beast and Andropov. Kristina then breathes a sigh of relief…

The next day, Kristina is in her apartment pouring a cup of coffee as the news plays in the background. “Fantastic City has had yet another eventful Halloween. Numerous reports from residents suggest sightings of the presumed dead Queen Goo running around town last night, and those reports also suggest that she was responsible for several murders that took place last night. However, the people of Fantastic City can all rest a little easier. A source close to the case has informed us that Queen Goo is back in her grave, unable to harm anyone else.” The reporter says. Kristina sighs. “One can only hope…” Kristina mutters.

Later that night, a strange fog begins to form by Queen Goo’s grave. A strong wind blows through the cemetery, just as a hand pushes its way out from underneath the dirt…

THE END…?

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down