QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 21 Part 2

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 21 Part 2 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 21 Part 2

Post by QG Sun May 09, 2021 1:35 am

Andy points his gun back at Evil Dylan. “Its time you face the facts, pal. All of your plans? They’re all falling apart.” Andy says. “How quickly you forget that I have a super weapon at my disposal. Once I activate Frostbite, this entire planet will quiver at the mere mention of my name.” Evil Dylan warns. “You aren’t gonna activate Frostbite.” Andy says. “No? Because the machine is right here. In fact, all I have to do is press that red button, and the entire world will be sent into a deep freeze.” Evil Dylan says. “Don’t be stupid. You press that button, you’ll kill off the world’s population, and you won’t have anyone to rule over.” Andy notes. “That may be, but you are giving me no choice.” Evil Dylan says. “I’m giving you a choice. Don’t touch that button, and you’ll live. If you try to press it, I’ll shoot you.” Andy says. Evil Dylan laughs. “We both know you aren’t going to shoot me, not while I’m occupying the body of your dear old friend Dylan Stanpatos.” Evil Dylan says. “Dylan and I haven’t been friends since before he died.” Andy points out. “Perhaps, but that doesn’t mean you are willing to kill him. We both know you are far too weak to go to such extremes.” Evil Dylan says. “Are you willing to bet your life on that?” Andy asks. “As a matter of fact, I am.” Evil Dylan says, before slamming his fist into the big red button! “What did you just do?” Rebecca asks. Evil Dylan smiles. “I just pressed the button that is going to destroy the world. This planet’s fate has been sealed.” Evil Dylan announces!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down