QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 23 Part 1

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 23 Part 1 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 23 Part 1

Post by QG Fri May 13, 2022 3:55 pm

At the park, Betty, Victor, and Julia are all up on the debate stage as Brady, Kristina, and Virginia look on. “Welcome everyone to the third and final debate for the District Attorney election. I am your moderator, Betty Thorne, also attorney at law, also podcast host. When everyone leaves here, I highly recommend you all go and listen to “Thorne in my Side”. Anyways, moving on to other topics, its time to introduce the candidates, though I’m sure you already know who they are at this point. First up is the current District Attorney Victor Goo, then we have the opposing candidate Julia Gray!” Betty says. Virginia discretely gives Julia a thumbs up, causing Julia to crack a smile. “Now that the introductions are out of the way, lets get this show on the road, shall we?” Betty asks. Victor and Julia glare at each other…

In Ava’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Andy is facing off with “Kristina”. “I knew I couldn’t keep you in the dark for very long.” Kristina says. “Am I right?” Andy asks. Suddenly, Kristina morphs back into Ava! Andy’s eyes widen in horror. “Dear God, no…” Andy mutters. Ava’s eyes begin glowing red. “God isn’t going to help you this time, Andy Goo. I couldn’t be happier that the cat is out of the bag though, now the real fun can begin.” Demon Ava says. “So this whole time...you have been inside my daughter?!” Andy asks. “Ava made for the perfect host. Given her young age she isn’t nearly as defiant as a fully developed adult would be, which made her easy to take control of.” Demon Ava says. “SHE’S A CHILD! She doesn’t deserve to be involved in this!” Andy snaps. “She became involved in this the moment you tried to foil my plans all those years ago, back when I was using your mother as my vessel!” Demon Ava recalls. “I didn’t try to foil your plans, I DID foil your plans! I sent you back to hell years ago and I am gonna do it again.” Andy tells her. Demon Ava laughs. “What’s so funny?” Andy asks. “You didn’t send me anywhere. Its true that you did somehow manage to cast me out of your mother’s body, but contrary to popular belief, I did not go back to hell. I’ve been here this whole time, quietly biding my time waiting for just the right moment to make my grand return.” Demon Ava reveals. “But you’ve been gone for years, why come back now?” Andy wonders. “Its Friday the 13th! Why wouldn’t I come back now? But in all seriousness, it had more to do with Ava being an easy target than the timing being right. The truth is that I’ve tried to come back on numerous different occasions. In fact, I even tried to make your mother my host again at one point.” Demon Ava reveals. “My mother has been dead for six years.” Andy points out. “I know. A few months before she croaked, I attempted to repossess her. Somehow Queen Goo was stronger than the first time I came for her and she was able to fight me off.” Demon Ava says. “That’s because she was stronger than you. The only reason you got her the first time because she was vulnerable!” Andy says. “I wouldn’t get too cocky if I were you. Queen Goo and I may not have been able to become one again, but I did leave her with a parting gift in the form of the heart disease that took her life.” Demon Ava reveals! Andy’s eyes widen. “That was you? You killed my mother?!” Andy asks. “Once it became clear Queen Goo wasn’t going to give in to my power, she became useless to me. So during the brief time I was inside her trying to take control, I planted a little something in her heart that bloomed into the disease that ended up killing her. Incredible, isn’t it?” Demon Ava asks. “Incredible?! ITS SICK!” Andy yells. “CALM DOWN! I wouldn’t want your heart to give out like it did for your poor, frail old mother.” Demon Ava says. “You threatening me?” Andy questions. “Don’t flatter yourself. I have so many different ways I want to kill you, causing your heart to stop is at the bottom of my list.” Demon Ava says. “Is that why you came back? To kill me?” Andy wonders. “Needless to say I was a little annoyed being separated from your mother all those years ago. I had such grand plans for the two of us and you just had to go and ruin them.” Demon Ava says. “I’m going to ruin them again. You think I was dangerous when you possessed my mother? Just imagine what I can do now that you’ve targeted my daughter!” Andy threatens. “I’m not afraid of you, if I were I wouldn’t have allowed myself to be discovered so easily. Think about it. The upside down crucifix, the falling chandelier, I’ve been counting on you finding out the truth.” Demon Ava says. “Why? Why would you want to be discovered?” Andy questions. “Its all part of my master plan. I lured your daughter into a trap, and now I’ve done the same with you.” Demon Ava says…

At the Stanpatos mansion, with her veil on, the bride enters the living room and slowly makes her way over to Xavier. Xavier smiles. “You look absolutely divine, Kaylie.” Xavier says. Xavier grabs the veil, pulls it up, and the bride is revealed to be Bethany! Xavier’s eyes widen. “Bloody hell…” Xavier mutters. Bethany smirks. “What’s the matter Xavier, expecting someone else?” Bethany asks. “That certainly took a turn I wasn’t expecting.” Lawrence mumbles to Acerbi. “What have you done with Kaylie?!” Xavier asks Bethany. “Kaylie got cold feet and decided not to marry you. Sorry not sorry.” Bethany says. Xavier shakes his head. “Kaylie wouldn’t do that, she knows what is at stake.” Xavier says. “What’s at stake? What do you mean by that?” Acerbi questions. “What Xavier means is that if Kaylie doesn’t marry him, he’s gonna kill her baby boy who he’s been holding prisoner for MONTHS.” Bethany reveals. “Where would you get a ludicrous idea like that?” Xavier questions. “Kaylie told me. I do agree that it sounds ludicrous though. Its hard to imagine that there is a piece of scum so disgusting that he would use the life of a baby as leverage to force someone to marry him, yet here we are!” Bethany says. “I knew you were trouble, but I could never imagine you were this disgusting!” Acerbi yells. “Stay out of this!” Xavier snaps at Acerbi. Xavier turns towards Bethany. “If any of this were true, Kaylie would have to be a complete idiot not to show up.” Xavier says. “Does Kaylie really strike you as an idiot? Trust me, she knows what she’s doing.” Bethany says. “Which is what exactly?” Xavier wonders. “All you need to know is that you have lost big time.” Bethany says. Xavier grabs Bethany’s arm. “Tell me what Kaylie is up to this instant!” Xavier demands. “Xavier, you need to calm down! Intimidation is not going to help matters!” Lawrence says. “No, its okay. If Xavier wants to know so badly where Kaylie is, I’ll tell him. See, she’s off rescuing her son. She never would’ve ghosted her own wedding if she didn’t know EXACTLY where Issac is.” Bethany reveals!

Out in the woods, Rebecca is looking through a pair of binoculars. “I know which cabin Issac is in. Cabin 5 has two guards stationed outside. I saw what looked like some guards inside the building too. Do you have a floor plan of the cabin?” Rebecca asks. “Actually I do.” Jackie says. Jackie pulls out her phone. “There, I texted it to you. The cabin has two floors with a fire escape around the back of the building, leading to the second floor. One of us could go up the fire escape to the second floor while the other takes the first floor.” Jackie suggests. “That’s too risky, we need to stick together!” Rebecca says. “We could cover more ground if we split up!” Jackie argues. “It won’t matter how much ground we’re able to cover if we’re dead!” Rebecca says. Jackie sighs. “Alright, we’ll do it your way. Lets take the first floor.” Jackie says. “Before we do that, we really should do something about the guards out front. I know we brought the syringes for sneak attacks, but that might not be the best idea for this particular scenario, not when we’re out in the open like this, and shooting them would make too much noise.” Rebecca notes. “You’re right, we need to keep this as quiet as possible.” Jackie says. Jackie reaches and pulls out a gun. “No! If we shoot, it could ruin the whole operation!” Rebecca points out. “I’m not shooting bullets.” Jackie says. Jackie fires a shot at one of the guards, and he is hit in the neck with a dart! The guard collapses and the other guard notices. The guard pulls out his gun and surveys his surroundings, but he doesn’t see anyone. The guard holsters his gun and then reaches for his radio. Before he can grab it, he’s hit in the neck by a dart too! Once both guards are unconscious, Rebecca and Jackie emerge from the woods. “What was in those darts?” Rebecca questions. “Mild sedatives.” Jackie answers. “Oh, of course.” Rebecca responds. “How do you want to proceed?” Jackie questions. “First of all, we need to make sure we’re out of the line of sight of any windows. If anyone inside sees us out here, they could decide Issac isn’t worth keeping alive.” Rebecca says. Rebecca and Jackie both move up against the outside of the building. With her back up against the wall of the building, Rebecca slowly moves closer to the window and quickly peeks inside the cabin. Rebecca moves out of sight of the window and turns towards Jackie. “I see four guards inside, no sign of Issac.” Rebecca reveals. “He could be upstairs.” Jackie suggests. “I don’t think there is any way of getting in there quietly, not when there are this many guards all bunched up together. If we’re going to rescue Issac, we need to change tactics, which means going in guns blazing.” Rebecca says. “Shouldn’t be a problem. I have enough ammo to kill the population of a small country.” Jackie says. “There cant be any killing! If we are going to link Xavier to the kidnapping we need to keep those guards alive! They’re the only ones who can identify Xavier as the mastermind.” Rebecca notes. “Okay. So, who’s gonna do the honors?” Jackie questions. “Your trigger finger is looking itchy, maybe you should.” Rebecca suggests. Jackie smiles. “I’d love to.” Jackie tells her. Jackie sneaks over to the front door and then kicks it open! Jackie charges in and fires at two guards, shooting them both in the leg! Another guard aims his gun at Jackie but a bullet flies through the window and hits him in the shoulder! Rebecca is revealed to be standing outside the window, her gun aimed inside. The final guard aims his gun at the window but Jackie shoots him in the kneecap, causing him to drop. Rebecca enters the building, her gun still in hand. “Was that all of them?” Rebecca questions. A guard comes out of the other room with his gun trained on Rebecca, but Rebecca quickly turns towards him and shoots!

Meanwhile outside the cabin, a guard is standing by the fire escape and pulls out his radio. “Hey, what the hell is going on in there? I thought I heard gun fire...can anyone read me?...Hello?!” The guard asks. Someone taps on his shoulder. The guard turns around and Kaylie decks him! Kaylie kneels down next to the unconscious guard and pats him down. Kaylie finds a gun holstered to his waist, grabs it, and then removes the bullets. “I don’t think you’ll be needing those.” Kaylie tells the guard. Kaylie stands up and then begins climbing the fire escape to the second floor. Kaylie reaches a small balcony with the only entrance to the inside being a window. Kaylie opens up the window and climbs into what appears to be a bedroom. Kaylie draws her weapon, but before she can make any sort of move, she begins hearing child like noises. Kaylie turns her head and notices a crib on the other side of the room! Kaylie holsters her gun to her waist and runs over to the crib. When Kaylie looks inside, her eyes widen. “Issac?” Kaylie asks. Issac is revealed to be inside the crib, smiling up at her! Kaylie smiles as tears roll down her face. Kaylie begins caressing his cheek. “Its really you! I’m so sorry it took so long for me to get here, but you don’t have to be afraid anymore. Mommy is here, and she’s not going to let anyone hurt you.” Kaylie promises him. Suddenly, the door creaks open. Kaylie draws her gun and aims it at the door just as an unfamiliar woman walks in. “Who are you?! And what are you doing in here?!” The woman asks. “I’m this boy’s mother! Who are you?” Kaylie questions. “My name is Leslie, and for the record, I’m that boy’s mother.” Leslie says. “Oh, I see. You’re the bitch Xavier picked to replace me.” Kaylie realizes. “And you must be the bitch Xavier is protecting Issac from. You’re the druggy.” Leslie says. “Wait, that’s why you’re doing this? Xavier told you I was a drug addict?!” Kaylie asks. “The money certainly helps, Xavier is paying me pretty handsomely. It also helps that I’ve bonded with Issac. I love him as if he were my own son.” Leslie says. “That bond never should’ve been formed, Issac is MY son!” Kaylie snaps. “You should’ve thought about that before you chose drugs over your kid.” Leslie says. “I’m not a drug addict! I’ve never touched drugs a day in my life! But I’m not gonna stand here and debate this with you, I’m taking my son home. The best thing you can do for yourself is to stay out of my way.” Kaylie tells her. “How do you plan on getting by all the guards?” Leslie questions. “I heard the gunshots, I don’t think I’ll have to put in much work. Now this is your last chance to step aside.” Kaylie warns. “I’m not going anywhere. Issac is mine now.” Leslie says. Kaylie walks closer to Leslie. “Fine, have it your way.” Kaylie says. Kaylie then pistol whips Leslie, knocking her out! Kaylie drags Leslie over to the closet, and then handcuffs one of her hands to the closet door knob. “Unless you manage to pull the door off the hinges, that should hold you…” Kaylie mutters. Kaylie runs back over to the crib and looks in at Issac. “I’m sorry you had to see all of that, sweetie. I’m sure you and Leslie did form a bond. Its not your fault, you didn’t know any better. Anyways, as much as I’d love to take you and get out of here, I can’t leave the commissioner and Agent Jennings. I need to make sure everything is okay with them before I leave.” Kaylie says. Kaylie leans in and kisses Issac on the forehead. “I’ll be right back.” Kaylie tells him. Kaylie walks over to the window leading to the fire escape, she closes it, and then locks it. Kaylie then draws her gun and then exits the room…

Downstairs in the living room, Rebecca checks the pulse of one of the guards. “He’s alive.” Rebecca confirms. “Good, that means they all are. Assuming we can get them to cooperate, we should have no problem building a case against Xavier.” Jackie says. “We still need to find Issac and prove that a crime even happened here. You know, it seems awfully quiet upstairs.” Rebecca points out. “Maybe the guard presence was limited to downstairs. Upstairs could be the normal part of the house where they keep Issac. No guns, no guards, just suburban boringness. The front door can be heard opening, and Rebecca and Jackie turn to face it with their guns drawn. A man wearing a suit walks in. “Lovely work, ladies. Thank you so much for taking care of this mess for me, it saved me a lot of trouble.” The man tells them. “Who are you?” Rebecca questions. “That’s none of your concern.” The man says. “Tell us or we’ll kill you.” Jackie threatens. The man chuckles. “Leave it to a WPA agent to be so blood thirsty. Its a good thing you have Commissioner Rogers here to keep you under control, wouldn’t you say Agent Jennings?” The man asks. “How do you know who we are?” Rebecca asks. “My employer warned me about the both of you.” The man admits. “Good, then you should think twice before crossing us. Put your hands up, nice and slow.” Rebecca demands. The man smiles. “I’m not going to do that.” The man tells her. The man steps aside, and four men with machine guns come into the cabin. “I’m sorry, I probably should have told you upfront that you were out gunned.” The man says. “We can take out two of them.” Jackie says. “But then I’ll have two more left to kill the both of you. Then what will become of that precious baby upstairs? I’m sorry, with all the talking I’m doing, I really should introduce myself. My name is Ethan.” Ethan introduces himself. “Lovely to meet you Ethan. Did Xavier send you and your thugs as reinforcements?” Rebecca questions. “You’re barking up the wrong tree, Commissioner. Xavier Irons didn’t send me. Believe it or not, we’re in a similar boat. We both came here with the same objective, to rescue baby Issac from that lunatic. But make no mistake, we’re not working for the same team.” Ethan states. “What does that mean for us?” Jackie wonders. “What it means is that the two of you have unfortunately become collateral damage. I appreciate that you incapacitated Xavier’s guards for me, which is why I will make sure your deaths are quick and painless. Unfortunately though, you do have to die. Kill them, and try not to make a mess.” Ethan orders his men. His four henchmen aim their guns at Rebecca and Jackie’s heads…

In the park, Brady, Kristina, and Virginia all look on as Victor, Virginia and Betty are on the debate stage. Lucas comes up to Brady and Kristina. “Hey, did I miss anything?” Lucas questions. “The debate just started.” Kristina reveals. “So, to start off, why don’t we recap what each of your campaigns is built on? If you become the District Attorney, what are your plans? Victor, lets start with you.” Betty says. “As I’ve said before, I plan on doing the same things I’ve been doing since I was first elected to this position. The saying says that if its not broke, don’t fix it, and I’m inclined to agree. Everything I have been doing as District Attorney seems to be working, and though there are always going to be some who aren’t satisfied, I think the vast majority of voters are pleased with what I’ve managed to accomplish as District Attorney. But the fight will never be over, there will always be crime, its something that is inevitable. My goal is to just make sure it is at an all time minimal, not only by prosecuting criminals to the full extent of the law but also by being strict with them in order to teach a lesson. Criminals are less likely to be repeat offenders if they are punished the first time, and I intend on making sure they are.” Victor says. Betty turns towards Julia. “And you, Miss. Gray? What are you hoping to accomplish as District Attorney, if you are elected to the position?” Betty asks. “My primary focus is going to be fairness. When I recommend sentencing in a criminal case, I plan on taking multiple factors into account. One of them is going to be the crime and just how serious it is, I’m going to take into account the circumstances leading up to the crime, and I’m also going to take into account the level of remorse the defendant has shown, assuming it is authentic. As I’ve said in the past though, one thing I will not be taking into account is the defendant’s skin color. All defendant’s will be prosecuted because of their crime, not because of any personal prejudices I may possess.” Julia says. Victor chuckles. “It isn’t lost on me that that was a dig at me.” Victor points out. “Mr. Goo, let Miss. Gray speak.” Betty says. “If the shoe fits…” Julia tells Victor. “It doesn’t fit! You have based your accusations on cases I’ve prosecuted in the past, cases with very different circumstances which played a part in the sentences I recommended to the judge! None of the cases you have brought up had ANYTHING to do with the color of the defendant’s skin! I realize racism is a hot topic these days, Miss. Gray, which is probably why you are making it the center of your campaign. I just hope the voters realize how you are manipulating them by making them believe you are some social justice ally when in fact you are just making empty campaign promises.” Victor says. “Wow, I didn’t think things would go south this quick…” Brady mumbles. “You’re accusing ME of manipulating the voters? That’s rich coming from a man who tried to convince them I was some mole for the mob when we both know that isn’t the case! I will say though that I don’t think you are making empty campaign promises. You’ve told the voters you are going to keep doing what you’re doing and I imagine that’s true. You’ve been doing nothing, you’re probably gonna keep doing nothing, so good on you for telling the truth at least once.” Julia says. “Okay, this is beginning to escalate…” Betty notes. “Hang on, don’t you even think about stopping this! These debates are so the voters can get to know who they’re voting for, well I think this way of getting to know them is a hell of a lot better way than you asking them the same damn questions over and over again!” Virginia says. “You think I’ve done nothing? During my tenure as DA organized crime is at an all time low!” Victor points out. “You had nothing to do with that! The only reason for that is because the alleged mob boss that used to allegedly control this city has now allegedly retired!” Julia argues. “Have you considered that maybe he retired because he knew he would get caught eventually and he was afraid he would have to face me in court?” Victor asks. Julia laughs. “Are you being serious? With the way criminals are allowed to run amok in this city, you actually think anyone is afraid of YOU? The only people in this city that actually seem to face any kind of punishment are black people!” Julia states. “I see we are circling back to that race thing again.” Victor notes. “Its not just a thing, its a very real problem with your regime.” Julia tells him. “A problem you conjured up in your imagination. Let me ask the voters something, do they really want someone in such a substantial position of power who’s only argument against me is based on unfounded accusations? Just imagine the damage someone like that could do once they get the job. Julia Gray is NOT your savior. If anything, she’d bring about the downfall of this city.” Victor says.

“What do you plan on doing with me? Are you gonna kill me?” Andy asks Demon Ava. “If I wanted you dead we wouldn’t be having this discussion right now. You serve a much greater purpose than that.” Demon Ava says. “What are you talking about?!” Andy asks. “Ava was never the final destination, she was just a pit stop along the way, a vessel to help set my plans into motion. Since I began planning my return, you have always been the ultimate prize.” Demon Ava reveals. “Oh my God...you want to possess me. But why bother going through my daughter? Why not come for me directly?!” Andy questions. “I’ve tried, multiple times in fact! The first attempt was six years ago, right after your mother had passed away and your adopted daughter had been murdered by Lucas Cambino’s psychotic younger brother. Not only had you lost two people so near and dear to you, but your marriage was in shambles! It seemed like the perfect time to make my move. Unfortunately, I underestimated your will power.” Demon Ava admits. “You’re lying! I think I’d remember fighting off demonic possession.” Andy says. “Its not a battle fought openly, its a battle of the soul. Its something you wouldn’t even be aware of unless I won. Despite my failure, I did make two more attempts over the last several years. The second time was after Ava went into a coma and Rebecca was institutionalized for murdering Andre Stanpatos. You were so devastated, having lost the two people who made your life worth living. It certainly didn’t help that Rebecca wanted a divorce so you didn’t have to waste your life waiting for her release. I thought for sure that was my ticket in, but once again you proved me wrong. My final attempt was much more recent, less than a year ago. Your wedding to Rebecca ended in disaster after Joe Fish set that bomb off, poor Rebecca was in critical condition, your cousin Josephine was dead and so wasn’t your little baby with Daisy Nichols. On top of that, you had to spend the night in a jail cell because you pulled a gun on Joe which resulted in him escaping police custody. After breaking down your barriers piece by piece in my first two attempts, I came SO close to finally taking control. Don’t you remember tossing and turning that night you spent in jail? The strange dreams you had?” Demon Ava asks. “I was spending the night in jail, of course I was tossing and turning!” Andy says. “You were also fighting me off. Obviously you won that fight, but I must say I came closer than I ever had before to taking control of you.” Demon Ava says. “So if you were supposedly so close to breaking through my barriers, why didn’t you just keep trying instead of going through my daughter?” Andy questions. “Because I’ve grown impatient. I’m tired of your resistance, its why I decided to take a more direct approach. Besides, I thought it’d be amusing to use a little girl to carry out my nefarious plans. I wasn’t wrong, I have been having a BLAST!” Demon Ava says. “Damn it Virmor, let Ava go NOW!” Andy demands. “I’d be more than happy to relinquish my control over your little girl, but ONLY if you submit to me!” Demon Ava bargains. “I will never give myself to evil!” Andy snaps. “Not even to save your only living child?” Demon Ava asks. “I’ll save Ava without giving you control over my body, without putting the lives of everyone I care about in danger! Maybe I didn’t send you back to hell all those years ago, but I did save my mother from you, and I’m gonna do the same thing for my daughter.” Andy says. “That would be a mistake. This isn’t going to be as easy of a battle as it was eight years ago. I have become so much more powerful over the last several years. I can control the lights, I can cause severe weather, I can move objects and break glass with my mind, the only entity in existence that is more powerful than I am is Satan himself!” Demon Ava brags. “Are you expecting a medal?!” Andy questions. “I’m expecting you to be smart about this. This isn’t a battle you can win, so why bother fighting it? If you want me to give back your daughter, you’re going to have to surrender your soul to me.” Demon Ava says. “Never gonna happen.” Andy coldly states. Demon Ava chuckles. “Fine. If you don’t want to do this peacefully, I have ways of forcing your hand!” Demon Ava tells him. “Funny, I was just about to tell you the same thing.” Andy says. Andy rips a necklace off his neck which is revealed to have a crucifix on it, and holds it up in front of Demon Ava. Suddenly, all of the windows in the room blow open and the lights begin flickering! “If you aren’t gonna leave my daughter willingly, I’m just gonna have to send you straight back to hell myself!” Andy announces!

PART 2: https://qg-network.forumotion.com/t777-queen-goo-s3-episode-23-part-2#777

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down