QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 23 Part 2

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 23 Part 2 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 23 Part 2

Post by QG Fri May 13, 2022 3:56 pm

“Kaylie couldn’t possibly know where Issac is!” Xavier claims. “She could with a little help from the WPA. See, a WPA agent was listening in on a phone call you made to whoever is watching Issac this morning and they were able to trace the call to a cabin in the woods right here in Fantastic City. Is any of this ringing any bells for you?” Bethany questions. Without saying a word, Xavier pulls out his phone and makes a call. “Xavier…” Leslie answers. “Where’s Issac?” Xavier questions. “He’s here, but he won’t be for long. His mother is here, she somehow managed to get into the house, and now I’m cuffed to a doorknob!” Leslie reveals. “And the guards?” Xavier asks. “Before I found that woman standing over his crib, I heard a lot of gunfire downstairs. I don’t think she came alone. Its over, Xavier. The best thing you can do at this point is run.” Leslie tells him. Xavier hangs up and throws the phone across the room. “Uh oh, do I sense trouble in paradise? What happened to that cool, calm exterior?” Bethany asks. “This is YOUR doing!” Xavier sneers. “Me?! What the hell do I have to do with any of this?” Bethany wonders. “You have been constantly prying since the moment you found out Kaylie was going to marry me! Questioning her as to why she was marrying me, with this ludicrous idea that it wasn’t out of love!” Xavier says. “Its not ludicrous if its the truth! The only reason Kaylie even looked in your direction was because you blackmailed her. She doesn’t love you, the very sight of you makes her want to hurl! Well I hope you’re proud of yourself, because you have REALLY screwed yourself over this time. Now you’re never gonna find true love. You are going to spend the rest of your miserable life rotting in prison, all alone. No friends, no family, and definitely no Kaylie. How does it feel to have gone from being on top of the world to being at the bottom?” Bethany asks. Suddenly, Xavier reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a gun! “This isn’t over yet, I’m still a free man.” Xavier points out. “Xavier, that’s enough! Put that away before you escalate matters!” Lawrence demands. “I think we’re well past that point.” Acerbi comments. Xavier points his gun at Acerbi. “Be quiet or you will be the first person I kill!” Xavier warns. “Well I’m glad to see you’ve finally dropped the pretense that you are anything but a sniveling coward. Everyone please take a look at the real Xavier Irons, the pathetic, scared, weak waste of oxygen!” Bethany shouts. “I wouldn’t push me if I were you. I’ve been wanting to put a bullet in you since the moment I met you!” Xavier points out. “Then what are you waiting for? DO IT!” Acerbi urges. “Olivia!” Lawrence scolds. “What? This isn’t the first time this woman has caused a hostage situation at a wedding! She did the same thing at her would be wedding to Kristina Cat! Or The Evil Force, whatever she was calling herself. That also happened to be a wedding I was asked to officiate! I refuse to die because of her pattern of stupidity!” Acerbi yells. “You’re being too dramatic! No one has to die, provided everyone cooperates. I’m including you in that as well, Uncle.” Xavier says. “What are you talking about? Of course I’ll cooperate, you are my very dear nephew!” Lawrence says. “Cut the nonsense. Did you really think I wouldn’t catch on to the fact that you were planning on having me killed today? Given the amount of enemies I’ve managed to accumulate over the years, I decided to have the area swept for any potential threats prior to the wedding. That’s when one of my men noticed a sniper on a nearby rooftop pointing his gun directly at our living room window. My man interrogated a gunman by the name of Alfredo, and before my man killed him he identified you as the one who had sent him.” Xavier reveals. Acerbi turns towards Lawrence. “Did you really try to have your own nephew killed?” Acerbi questions. “Can you blame me? Just look at him! He’s unhinged! He needed to be stopped before it was too late!” Lawrence says. “That’s funny coming from a man who spent years enabling Andre. Didn’t you kidnap Kristina Cat just to give my deranged brother a wife?” Xavier asks. “I recognize that I made mistakes with your brothers, mistakes I wasn’t prepared to repeat with you. You’re trafficking drugs, using an innocent child to force a woman into marrying you, I refuse to let you drag our family name through the mud! Not when I am working so hard to restore it!” Lawrence says. Xavier points his gun at Lawrence. “I suggest you watch your words. I could kill you right here.” Xavier warns. “That would be incredibly foolish. You are already facing a multitude of charges, do you really want to add first degree murder to that list?” Lawrence wonders. “Your uncle is right. If you want to avoid going to prison, you need to leave now! The police are probably already on their way which is why it is imperative that you not waste any more time!” Acerbi says. “Finally someone with some sense. You’re absolutely right, Doctor Acerbi.” Xavier says. Xavier walks over to a chair. “Get over here and sit down, Uncle.” Xavier demands. Lawrence reluctantly walks over to the chair and sits. “Excellent. Now stay put, don’t move a muscle.” Xavier tells him. Xavier walks over to another chair. “You as well, Doctor Acerbi.” Xavier says. “As if I would ever take orders from slime like you!” Acerbi says. Xavier points his gun at Acerbi. “Sit down, or I will make sure you join your children in hell.” Xavier threatens. Acerbi walks over to the chair, but before she sits, she spits in Xavier’s face! Xavier forces Acerbi into the chair and then presses the barrel of his gun up against her chest. “You’re lucky I don’t have the time to cover up a murder, or I would paint these walls WITH YOUR BLOOD!” Xavier yells. Xavier looks up and notices Bethany sneaking towards the doorway. Xavier aims his gun and fires a shot in her direction! A startled Bethany jumps, but she isn’t hit. Bethany then slowly turns back towards Xavier. “I figured that would get your attention, I know all about your PTSD when it comes to gunfire. If I remember correctly, that was a direct result of you blackmailing my brother Alexios into trying to have Brody McKay killed, only the hit man wasn’t that great of a shot and hit you instead.” Xavier says. “What the hell do you want from me? You gonna make me sit in a chair too?” Bethany asks. Xavier smiles. “No, not quite. I have other plans for you.” Xavier says. Xavier walks over to a console table, opens the drawer, and pulls out some ropes. “Of course this family has restraints so readily available…” Bethany mutters. Xavier tosses Bethany the ropes. “There you go.” Xavier tells her. “What am I supposed to do with these?” Bethany questions. “You’re going to tie Lawrence and Acerbi up.” Xavier says. “Are you serious? Do it yourself!” Bethany snaps. “I only have one hand available, you have two. If you want to make it out of here alive, you’ll do as I ask.” Xavier tells her. Bethany glares at Xavier before walking over to Acerbi’s chair. Bethany then begins to tie Acerbi up…

At the cabin in the woods, the four armed men have their guns trained on Rebecca and Jackie as Ethan looks on. “Any last words?” Ethan questions. “Screw you.” Jackie responds. Ethan chuckles. “Alright then. Enough chatting, shoot them both now.” Ethan demands. Suddenly, a gun wielding Kaylie runs down the staircase and fires two shots, taking down two of the men! The other two turn towards the staircase which give Rebecca and Jackie the opportunity to quickly shoot them, rendering all the guards incapacitated! Kaylie joins the two women, all three of them with their guns pointed at Ethan. “Your timing is impeccable. Did you find Issac?” Rebecca questions. “I did, thank God. I also swept the second floor for guards and it doesn’t look like there are any up there. So who are these guys? Did Xavier send reinforcements?” Kaylie questions. “Ethan here claims he doesn’t work for Xavier. In fact, he says that his mission was to get Issac away from Xavier.” Jackie reveals. “What the hell do you want with my son?!” Kaylie asks Ethan. “Your son? We both know he isn’t your son, he belongs to your sister!” Ethan points out. “Now that your security detail have been taken down, I think its time we revisit the topic of who sent you to kidnap Issac.” Rebecca says. “I’m never going to tell you.” Ethan states. “Fine. Just know that if you don’t tell us, you’ll die.” Jackie threatens. “If I do tell you, my boss will just end up killing me anyway, and trust me, my boss will make sure I die as painfully as possible.” Ethan says. “You think your death wont be painful and gruesome if I kill you? Look, the WPA can get you protection from whoever sent you, but that’s only gonna happen if you cooperate. So one last time, who sent you to kidnap that baby?” Jackie questions. Ethan smirks. “You’ll never know.” Ethan tells them. Ethan can be heard biting down on something. “What was that?” Rebecca wonders. Suddenly, Ethan then collapses on the floor and begins foaming from the mouth! Jackie rushes over to him and checks his pulse. “He’s dead…” Jackie reveals. “How?!” Kaylie questions. “He must’ve bit down on a cyanide capsule.” Jackie assumes. “I can’t believe that whoever this boss is was worth dying for.” Rebecca says. “He didn’t do this out of loyalty, he did it out of fear.” Jackie points out. “I’m sorry, I know that this is a really bad time, but...do you two have everything under control here? I really want to go upstairs and check on my son.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, of course! Agent Jennings and I have everything under control, go be with your son.” Rebecca says. Kaylie smiles before running back upstairs. “We should check Ethan and his goons for anything that could potentially lead us to their big boss.” Rebecca says. “We should be focusing our energy on Xavier Irons. We got the kid back, now we can go and put Xavier’s ass behind bars.” Jackie says. “We can multi task. Whoever sent Ethan to kidnap Issac could try again, which is why we need to find out who this person is so that we’re ready for them.” Rebecca says. Rebecca begins staring at Ethan for a moment. “What’s wrong?” Jackie asks. “His arm...I think I see something hidden underneath his sleeve.” Rebecca says. Rebecca kneels down next to Ethan, rolls his sleeve up, and discovers a tattoo of a cat! “You have got to be kidding…” Jackie complains. “We may not know who Ethan’s boss is, but we’ve definitely narrowed it down. Ethan was an operative for the Cats.” Rebecca concludes!

Upstairs, Kaylie comes into Issac’s bedroom and notices that Leslie is now awake. “Uncuff me right now!” Leslie demands. “You helped kidnap an infant! I’ll uncuff you right after I slam the jail cell door shut on you.” Kaylie tells her. Kaylie walks over to Issac’s crib and slowly picks him up, holding him close to her. “Its okay, baby. Mommy is here, and she’s never gonna let anything happen to you again.” Kaylie says. “Give me my son back you BITCH!” Leslie screams. Kaylie ignores Leslie as she carries Issac out of the room.

“What would the Cats want with Issac?” Jackie wonders. “I have no idea, but you can guarantee its nothing good. But at least now we have something to go off of. In the meantime, you’re right, we should really focus our attention on Xavier. By now he has probably figured out that Kaylie has no intention of marrying him.” Rebecca notes. “It probably wasn’t the best idea for her to come here. If she had played along with Xavier’s delusions a little while longer, we could’ve rescued Issac and gone to arrest Xavier before he even suspected anything.” Jackie says. “Its a good thing Kaylie came, she saved our lives!” Rebecca points out. Kaylie comes down the stairs carrying Issac. Rebecca smiles and walks over to Kaylie. “Is that him?” Rebecca asks. “Yup, this is my baby. Isn’t he adorable?” Kaylie asks. “He is! Oh my goodness, I’m so happy for you, Kaylie. After everything Xavier has put you through, you deserve some happiness.” Rebecca says. “Thank you.” Kaylie tells her. “How did you know where to find us?” Jackie wonders. “Bethany told me. She took a picture of the map that showed Issac’s location and then she showed it to me.” Kaylie says. “And how did you manage to get out of marrying Xavier? Did you just not show up for the wedding?” Rebecca questions. “Its a little more complicated than that. Even after I found out that you knew where Issac was, I was still planning on marrying Xavier, but Bethany talked me out of it. She had come up with this totally insane plan to stall Xavier long enough for us to rescue Issac.” Kaylie says. “I’m almost afraid to ask, but what was the plan?” Rebecca asks. “Bethany put on my wedding dress and my veil so she could take my place at the wedding.” Kaylie reveals. “Hm, creative.” Jackie admits. “Its also incredibly dangerous! Does Bethany realize what she may have gotten herself into? Once Xavier figures out he has lost Issac, he’ll have nothing left to lose!” Rebecca points out. “I know that, and I told Bethany what a bad idea it was, but she wouldn’t back down. When I realized she wasn’t gonna take no for an answer, I finally agreed to let her do it.” Kaylie admits. “This changes everything! We don’t have any time to waste, we need to get over to the Stanpatos mansion now!” Rebecca states. “I’m coming too.” Kaylie tells her. “Kaylie, no. You just got Issac back.” Rebecca points out. “I know, and under ordinary circumstances I would NEVER leave Issac in a million years. But my life has been total hell because of Xavier for the last year, I want to be there when that evil bastard finally gets what’s coming to him.” Kaylie says. “If you want to go after Xavier, I can look after your son.” Jackie offers. An unsure Kaylie turns towards Rebecca. “Its okay, you can trust her.” Rebecca assures Kaylie. Kaylie nods and then passes Issac over to Jackie. “Thank you so much.” Kaylie tells Jackie. “No problem.” Jackie says. “I’m going to call the station and have a team come here to investigate everything. I think at this point we have probable cause to launch an investigation into Xavier’s activities.” Rebecca says. “Definitely. Hey, you both be careful, okay?” Jackie urges. “We will.” Rebecca says. Rebecca turns towards Kaylie. “You ready?” Rebecca asks. “I’ve never been more ready for anything in my entire life. Lets go take this son of a bitch down, once and for all.” Kaylie says. Rebecca and Kaylie both run out.

In Ava’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, the lights continue flickering as Andy holds up the crucifix necklace in front of Demon Ava. Demon Ava can be seen twitching. “Put...it...down!” Demon Ava warns. “I’m not gonna let you hurt my daughter!” Andy yells. “Foolish mortal, YOU WILL REGRET THIS!” Demon Ava screams, her voice echoing through the room. Demon Ava’s eyes begin glowing a brighter red, and Andy’s necklace is suddenly engulfed by flames! Andy drops the necklace when it burns his hand, and when the necklace hits the ground, the flames disappear and nothing but ashes are left. Andy’s eyes widen as Demon Ava begins walking towards him. “I told you it wouldn’t be as easy as it was before.” Demon Ava notes. As Andy is backing up towards the door, the door slams shut and locks on its own! “You can’t escape. I have you exactly where I want you.” Demon Ava tells him. Realizing there is nowhere he can run, Andy kneels down and looks Demon Ava in the eyes. “Ava, its your Dad. You need to listen to me. You need to do everything you can to fight this monster off! I’m doing everything I can on my end, but I cant do this alone. I know you’re strong enough, I know you’re brave enough, and I know if anyone is going to overcome Virmor its you!” Andy says. “Do you really think this is going to work?!” Demon Ava questions. “I know you probably feel powerless right about now, like there’s nothing you can do, but you are SO much stronger than you realize pumpkin! You have things going for you that Virmor will NEVER have! You have light, you have goodness, you have love, things Virmor hasn’t seen in over 500 years, things that terrify him! Just think of everything you’ve overcome in the past! Your coma, Joe Fish, you got through all of that because you are strong, the strongest little girl I have ever known! Not only are you strong, but you have so many people that are fighting for you. Your Mom, me, the rest of the family, all of us believe in you and your strength, we believe that you can overcome Virmor’s influence and send him back to hell where he belongs!” Andy says. “If you value your life, STOP TALKING!” Demon Ava demands. “You’re getting scared. You know what my daughter is capable of, and you’re terrified that you’re gonna lose control! Keep fighting, Ava! We can defeat him together, all you have to do is fight! Fight, Ava! FIGHT!” Andy encourages. Demon Ava begins holding her head in pain. Andy puts his hand on Demon Ava’s shoulder. “Come on Ava, tell me you can hear me!” Andy begs. “ENOUGH!” Demon Ava roars, as Andy suddenly goes flying across the room, into the wall! Andy finds himself pinned against the wall, unable to move! Demon Ava smirks, and begins to ascend off of the ground into the air. Demon Ava slowly floats towards Andy. “Let...go of me!” Andy demands. “You have made a very grave mistake!” Demon Ava growls, as Andy clenches his teeth in fear…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Rebecca and Kaylie come through the front door into the foyer with their guns drawn. The two then proceed into the living room and find Lawrence and Acerbi tied up! “Thank goodness!” Lawrence exclaims. “What the hell?” Rebecca asks. Rebecca begins untying Lawrence while Kaylie unties Acerbi. “What happened here?” Rebecca questions. “Your brother happened. Xavier became completely unglued when he realized he had lost his leverage over Kaylie.” Lawrence reveals. “Where’s Bethany?” Kaylie questions. “Xavier needed a hostage, so he took Bethany with him.” Acerbi tells her. “Damn it! I never should’ve let Bethany take my place! I knew it was a bad idea!” Kaylie says. Lawrence and Acerbi stand up after they’re finished being untied. “Do either of you have any idea where Xavier may have gone?” Rebecca questions. “Xavier didn’t exactly share his travel itinerary with us. I assume his plan is to leave town, especially now that he knows the police are looking for him.” Lawrence says. “I’ll put out a BOLO for Xavier, hopefully someone will recognize his car and his plate number.” Rebecca says. “I assume Xavier’s car is still parked in the garage. Before he left, he stole my car keys. He said he thought it would be more difficult to track him if he was using someone else’s car.” Acerbi reveals. Rebecca and Kaylie share a worried glance.

Meanwhile, Bethany is driving Acerbi’s car as Xavier holds her at gunpoint in the passenger seat. “Why the hell aren’t you driving? Do I look like your chauffeur?” Bethany questions. “Because it’d be rather difficult for me to drive and keep my gun trained on you at the same time.” Xavier points out. “What do you think I’m gonna do? Jump out of a moving car?” Bethany asks. “You’ve proven to be unpredictable, I wasn’t about to take any chances.” Xavier says. Bethany rolls her eyes. “I cant wait for your life to crash and burn…” Bethany says. “Everything is looking pretty peachy from where I’m sitting.” Xavier claims. “You’re a fugitive who is looking at life in prison, how in God’s name does that look peachy?” Bethany wonders. “I’m not going to prison, Bethany. I’ll get away.” Xavier says. “You aren’t out of town yet. There is still plenty of time for the cops to catch up with you.” Bethany points out. “Your faith in law enforcement is embarrassing. This is the Fantastic P.D we’re talking about, keystone cops!” Xavier says. “Who?” A confused Bethany asks. Xavier rolls his eyes. “My point is that they would be lucky to find me if I gave them the exact coordinates of our location, I’m not worried. Besides, if by chance they do manage to catch up to us, I’m fortunate to have a beautiful human shield at my disposal.” Xavier says, as he strokes Bethany’s hair with his gun. Meanwhile, a nervous Bethany keeps her eyes on the road…

Back in the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Rebecca hangs up the phone and turns towards Kaylie, Lawrence, and Acerbi. “So, I put out a BOLO on Xavier.” Rebecca reveals. “That’s excellent.” Lawrence says. “What about my car?” Acerbi wonders. “I’ve reported your car stolen. In fact, your license plate number has been included in the BOLO for Xavier.” Rebecca says. “My car better not have any bullet holes in it when I get it back…” Acerbi mutters. Rebecca turns towards Lawrence. “Can you provide us with anything useful that might help us track down Xavier?” Rebecca questions. “I don’t see how. I was a victim of Xavier’s as well!” Lawrence points out. “Xavier left you tied up, he actually kidnapped Bethany! God only knows what he could end up doing to her! We need to find that son of a bitch NOW!” Kaylie tells Lawrence. “Maybe Xavier didn’t tell you anything, but is there any way you might know how Xavier plans to escape? Members of our family are known for fleeing justice, you must know of some escape plan Xavier could utilize.” Rebecca says. Lawrence thinks for a moment. “Come to think of it, there is something. There is a private airfield right here in Fantastic City that once belonged to your brother Andre. The pilot is about as corrupt as they come. If Xavier approached him asking for safe passage out of the country, he would have no qualms about agreeing, provided the price was right.” Lawrence says. “Do you have an address?” Rebecca asks. “I do. One moment…” Lawrence says, as he pulls out a pen and paper. Lawrence writes the address down, but before he can hand it to Rebecca, Kaylie rips it out of his hand! “Kaylie, what are you doing?” Rebecca asks. “I’ll keep you posted, Commissioner.” Kaylie says, before running out the door! “Kaylie! KAYLIE! Damn it!” Rebecca yells.

“So what’s your plan here? Do you even have one?” Bethany questions. “Of course I do. There is a private airfield that my brother Andre use to rely on whenever he needed to disappear.” Xavier reveals. “Andre never just disappeared from what I’ve heard. He would die and then come back.” Bethany points out. “Andre didn’t just teleport to a medical facility after all of his supposed deaths, he would need to be transported there. That’s where the airfield came into play. Andre would offer a large sum of money and the pilot would happily bring Andre to whatever destination he requested.” Xavier says. “So you get to this airfield, then what? You ditch me?” Bethany asks. Xavier chuckles. “Its not going to be quite that simple, my dear. You could still prove useful, which is why you’ll be taking the trip with me.” Xavier reveals. “If you think I’m going anywhere with you, you’re even crazier than I thought!” Bethany says. Xavier presses the barrel of his gun to the side of her face. “You will if you want to survive. Trust me, its going to work out beautifully. Not only will you be coming with me, but you’ll be taking Kaylie’s place as my bride.” Xavier tells her! Freaked out, Bethany’s eyes widen. “Why would you want to marry me? You despise me!” Bethany reminds him. “True, but I must admit I have always found you to be incredibly sexy. Not just because of your beauty, but also because of the fire inside you. Besides, given all the trouble you’ve caused me in the past I think forcing you to become my wife is more than an appropriate punishment.” Xavier says. Bethany forces a smile. “I’ll tell you what. I’ll marry you when pigs fly, so you better grow some wings.” Bethany says. “You better watch the way you talk to me.” Xavier threatens. “Look, the way I see it, I’m dying either way, because there is no way in hell I’m marrying you. So if I’m gonna die, I might as well take you to hell with me.” Bethany tells him, before swerving off the road! “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” Xavier asks before the car crashes into a tree!

“I’d bring about the downfall of the city? Don’t you think you’re being a little bit dramatic? Besides, I don’t think I could do any worse job than you. You’ve set such a bad example, the only way to go is up.” Julia says. “If I’ve set such a bad example, how come I keep being reelected?” Victor wonders. “Because of your last name, maybe? Even people that are new to town know the influence the Goo family has held here for nearly 20 years. Its probably why you’ve run unopposed for the last few elections, no one dares go up against a member of the Goo family. Well, no one until me that is.” Julia says. “There you go again trying to build yourself up to be some big crusader. Do you really think anyone is buying that?! It is all a sham! You don’t have any real ideas to contribute, so instead you are trying to appeal to all of these modern day social justice warriors who are desperate for change. The truth is that much like most politicians, you are all TALK. You are going to change a damn thing, not for the better at least. You’re wasting your time here, Julia. You aren’t going to win this election, but above all else at least you were good for a laugh. Your campaign was nothing if not amusing, all it did was show just how much of a joke you are.” Victor says. Virginia steps forward. “Don’t you DARE talk about my daughter that way!” Virginia shouts. Victor turns towards Virginia. “What did you just say?” Victor asks. “Oops…” Virginia mutters. “Virginia, is Julia really your daughter?!” Victor asks. “Uh, maybe we should talk about this in private.” Virginia suggests. “I don’t want to talk about this in private, I want to talk about this now!” Victor states. “Does anyone remember that we are in the middle of a debate?” Betty questions. “Why does it matter to you if she’s my mother or not?” Julia asks Victor. “I’m wondering that myself.” Brady says. A man walks right up on to the stage. “Mr. District Attorney, I have a question for you.” The man says. “Not now!” Victor snaps. “I’m with the press.” The reporter says. “I don’t care if you are with the president, I’m not answering any questions until AFTER the debate!” Victor states. “So on the topic of your infidelity, you have nothing to say?” The reporter asks. “Infidelity? What? I’m not even married!” Victor points out. “Not now, but you used to be. Mr. District Attorney, is it true that 35 years ago, you cheated on your wife?” The reporter asks!

Back in Ava’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, as the lights continue flickering, Andy is still trapped up against the wall. “Please...Let my daughter go.” Andy begs. Demon Ava smiles. “Sorry Andy, but its going to take a lot more than some desperate pleas to sway me.” Demon Ava says. Demon Ava lifts her left hand and plunges it right into Andy’s chest! Andy screams out in pain as Demon Ava laughs. “Do you feel that? That unfamiliar, agonizing pain is me squeezing your delicate little heart! I have the power to rip it right out of your chest and end your life in an instant. Is that really how you want to go out?” Demon Ava questions. “Do...it!” Andy urges. “Believe me, I would not hesitate to end your life, you have been such a nuisance in the past. But since you could still be useful, I’m giving you the option.” Demon Ava says. “What...what good is living if I’m just gonna be your vessel? A vessel you’ll use to destroy lives?! I...will...NEVER submit to you.” Andy states. “Do you think your life is the only one at risk? I’m in control of Ava’s body, which means I could easily stop her heart. I wouldn’t even need to rip it out of her chest, all I would need to do is think it and your daughter would take her last breath!” Demon Ava warns. “Don’t you hurt her!” Andy growls. “What are you going to do if I do? You’ll be dead too. And then once you and Ava are gone, I’ll go and find another host, someone who can be more easily influenced, and I will come back and kill your precious Rebecca, along with the rest of the Goo family. What you don’t seem to understand is that I don’t really need you or Ava, wanting the two of you is all about your close ties to both the Goo family and this city. But as much as I’d like to spare you, I’d also have no problem killing you both.” Demon Ava says. “You’re gonna do that either way…” Andy points out. “I don’t have to. All you have to do is invite me in and I will let Ava live.” Demon Ava claims. “I don’t believe you.” Andy says. “You have my word.” Demon Ava tells him. Andy scoffs. “The...the word of a demon is useless!” Andy argues. “Ava is a child, she doesn’t pose much of a threat to me. Once my time in her comes to an end, I promise I won’t lay a finger on her. This is the best offer you are going to get, Andy. If you agree to my terms, you both live. Don’t agree to my terms and you will both die. Do you really want your petty defiance to be the reason your daughter dies? Do you think Rebecca would ever be able to forgive you for that? You have two choices, Andy. I just hope you’re smart enough to pick the right one.” Demon Ava says, as a pained and conflicted Andy contemplates…

In Acerbi’s car on the side of the road, Bethany regains consciousness, her head buried in the air bag. As Bethany lifts her head, she turns to face Xavier, who appears lifeless. Bethany looks up at the sky. “Please God let him be dead…” Bethany prays. Bethany reaches over and checks Xavier’s pulse. “Ugh, of course he’s still alive! Cockroaches are hard to kill.” Bethany complains. Bethany opens the car door and manages to climb out of the car, but when she tries to stand up she immediately falls to the ground! “OW! This is a great time for my ankle to give out! I must’ve sprained it in the crash.” Bethany realizes. Bethany looks back at the car and sees that Xavier is still unconscious. “I cant afford to be slowed down…” Bethany mutters. Bethany reaches for her feet, pulls off her high heels, and then tosses them aside. “As much as I love those shoes, heels and a sprained ankle are a match made in hell.” Bethany says. Bethany grabs the side of the car and uses it to help herself stand back up. Bethany looks around, and then squints when she notices something. “Is...is that a farm? Perfect! Maybe someone there can help me get away from this psychopath.” Bethany says. On her non injured foot, Bethany begins to hop away from the crash site as Xavier lies unconscious inside the car…

In the living room at the Stanpatos mansion, Rebecca approaches Lawrence and Acerbi. “I’m sending a team of officers to intercept Xavier at the airfield. I also have road blocks on every road leading out of town, as well as uniformed officers patrolling the docks in case he decides to flee via boat.” Rebecca says. “And what about Detective Simms? Isn’t it dangerous for her to go after Xavier all by her lonesome?” Lawrence questions. “Every police car has a tracker installed in it, but unfortunately Kaylie is using her personal car which means we cant track her movements.” Rebecca admits. “Cant you just track her cell phone?” Acerbi asks. “Kaylie hasn’t done anything wrong, nor is she considered missing. We wouldn’t have probable cause to track her phone.” Rebecca points out. “What about Detective Simms’ son? Has he been safely recovered?” Lawrence wonders. “He’s safe. Someone I trust is currently looking after him.” Rebecca says. Rebecca turns towards Acerbi. “What are you doing here anyway?” Rebecca questions. “Your uncle asked me to officiate the wedding. Of course at the time I had no idea of the circumstances behind their relationship. If I had known Xavier was blackmailing Kaylie, I never would have agreed to officiate.” Acerbi says. “I’m so terribly sorry for dragging you into this, Olivia. I never anticipated that things would escalate this much.” Lawrence says. “What exactly did you anticipate? Did you know anything about Xavier and Kaylie’s relationship?” Rebecca wonders. Lawrence shrugs. “As far as I knew, Xavier and Kaylie were in love!” Lawrence claims. “I just think its curious how quickly you managed to secure an invite to Xavier and Kaylie’s wedding, how quickly Xavier let you move into his home. I thought you and Xavier didn’t know each other.” Rebecca says. “We didn’t. Xavier letting me move in was his way of trying to get to know me better, or so he claims anyway. Perhaps he just wanted to keep a close eye on me in the event I tried to make a play for Stanpatos Enterprises. Either way, I wasn’t complicit in any of Xavier’s endeavors.” Lawrence claims. “You know, you’re very lucky that I have more important things to do with my time than interrogate you. Excuse me for a moment.” Rebecca says before walking out of the room. Acerbi turns towards Lawrence. “You lied to her. You knew exactly what Xavier was doing, which is why you tried to have him killed.” Acerbi states. “I’ve been monitoring Xavier’s extracurricular activities for quite some time now. I recognized that my nephew had gone off the rails which is why I felt I had no other choice but to intervene.” Lawrence says. “Attempted murder as an intervention is harsh, even for you. I always thought you were above harming your own family.” Acerbi notes. “So didn’t I, but Xavier had become far too big of a problem to simply ignore. My goal is to reinvent the Stanpatos family and make it stronger than it ever has been before, and unfortunately Xavier was standing in the way of that goal. So tell me, is the reason we are discussing this because you disapprove of my actions?” Lawrence wonders. “On the contrary. In fact, I wish you had succeeded in killing Xavier. A lot of damage would have been avoided if Xavier was shot dead during the ceremony.”  Acerbi says. “I agree. I only wish I had dealt with Xavier much sooner. Now because I chose to wait, Xavier has evolved into a far bigger problem than I ever could’ve anticipated.” Lawrence admits.

Out in the foyer, Rebecca is leaving a message for Andy. “Hey Andy, this is my third time calling you. I’ve also called Ava but haven’t gotten a response. I want to fill you in on everything going on with Xavier, but most importantly...I’m really beginning to worry. Please, just...just call me back when you get the chance.” Rebecca urges, before hanging up. Rebecca heads back into the living room. “I’m sorry, I have to go. There’s a personal matter I need to tend to.” Rebecca says. “Is everything alright?” Lawrence questions. “I’m not sure.” Rebecca admits. “What do you intend to do about Xavier, Kaylie, and Bethany in the mean time?” Lawrence wonders. “I have every officer on the force out looking for Xavier, along with every exit out of town blocked. It shouldn’t be long before Xavier is taken into custody, either dead or alive. I just pray he doesn’t hurt Kaylie or Bethany in the process…” Rebecca says. “What about me?! Xavier stole my car! How exactly am I meant to get home?” Acerbi asks. “I can have an officer drive you.” Rebecca suggests. “That’s unnecessary. I will help ensure that Olivia makes it home safely.” Lawrence says. Rebecca turns towards Acerbi. “Are you okay with that?” Rebecca asks. “I suppose.” Acerbi says. Rebecca nods. “Okay. Drive safely you two, and please be careful. With Xavier on the loose, we all need to be extra cautious.” Rebecca says, before walking out. Acerbi turns towards Lawrence. “In all honesty, after the day I just endured, I would much prefer to go for a drink rather then straight home.” Acerbi admits. Lawrence smiles. “I think I could use a drink myself. How about I drive and you pick the venue?” Lawrence asks. “That sounds reasonable.” Acerbi says. “I’m nothing if not reasonable. After you, my dear.” Lawrence says. Acerbi walks out and Lawrence follows her.

At the site of Acerbi’s crashed car, another car pulls up behind it. The driver’s seat door opens and Kaylie steps out of the car, armed with a flashlight and a gun. Kaylie approaches Acerbi’s car and flashes her light into the driver’s seat, finding it empty. Kaylie then flashes her light over to the passenger seat and finds that it is also empty! “Where the hell did they go?” Kaylie wonders. Kaylie shines her light on the steering wheel and notices blood on it. Kaylie searches around the car and notices a pair of high heels on the ground near the driver’s side. “Wait a minute...those belong to Bethany. But what are they doing on this side of the car? Was Bethany driving? Maybe she crashed the car on purpose to get away from Xavier. That could explain why she ditched her shoes, running barefoot is easier than running in heels. But if Bethany did make a run for it, I need to find her before Xavier does.” Kaylie mutters.

Out on the farm, Bethany opens the door to a tool shed and hops inside. Bethany closes the door and lets out a frustrated growl. “Just my luck that the one building around for miles just so happens to be abandoned! Wait...I have my phone still! Maybe I could try calling for help!” Bethany exclaims. Bethany pulls her phone out and finds that the screen is completely cracked! “Seriously?! For once, I’d like for something to go right for me in this kind of situation. Just once! I should’ve grabbed Xavier’s gun before I bolted from the car. Hell, I should’ve SHOT Xavier before I left the car! I could’ve said it was self defense and this whole mess would be over with! But NOOOO! My ankle just had to hurt like hell and interrupt my thought process!” Bethany complains. The door can be heard opening and Bethany quickly grabs an ax! The door opens and Xavier walks in, pointing his gun at Bethany! “Don’t even think about it.” Xavier warns. “Come any closer and I will drive this straight through your skull!” Bethany threatens. “I’ll shoot you before you even get the chance. That was quite the clever move on your part, crashing the car. It was incredibly reckless but still clever. Too bad it didn’t work out in your favor, I still caught up with you.” Xavier notes. “I did get pretty far, its even more impressive when you consider I did it on one foot. You probably wouldn’t be able to manage that, you’d probably be sobbing on the floor begging for a doctor.” Bethany says. “Just a quick reminder, I have a gun! Antagonizing me would not be wise!” Xavier reminds her. “I don’t care! There is no way in hell I’m gonna pretend to be nice to you, not after everything you’ve done to Kaylie!” Bethany snaps. “I was only paying Kaylie back for trying to hurt me.” Xavier argues. “Am I supposed to feel sympathy for you? The drug pusher? Miss me on that! Kaylie had every right to go after you, not just for the drugs you were putting in the hands of innocent kids, but also for what you did to V.J Goo!” Bethany says. “I didn’t do a thing to V.J Goo!” Xavier claims. “You might not have shot V.J yourself, but you are just as responsible for his murder as the person who did kill him, just like you’re responsible for all the people who have overdosed on your drugs!” Bethany yells. Xavier laughs. “That’s rich coming from the former arms dealer! I know all about your dealings with Brody McKay back in the day! I also know that the only reason you haven’t spent the last six years in a prison cell is because my brother Alexios felt bad for getting you shot so he used the Stanpatos influence to get you pardoned!” Xavier tells her. “I know I screwed up getting involved with Brody, I think about it all the time! But I got out, I was able to reinvent myself, something I don’t think you are EVER going to do! You don’t care about the lives you’ve destroyed, or the lives you are going to destroy! All that matters to you is the power, its why you forced Kaylie into this loveless relationship! You loved being able to control her! Well that’s all over now. Kaylie is free, and you are NEVER going to come anywhere near her or her son ever again!” Bethany says. Xavier smirks. “Oh I wouldn’t count on that. But before I go looking for Kaylie, I have some other loose ends I need to tie up, starting with you.” Xavier says. “What happened to taking me as a hostage?” Bethany wonders. “There’s been a change of plans. I’ll just pick up a random civilian on my way out of town and use them as a hostage. As for you? All I want is to watch you die. I hope you enjoy being reunited with your ex Brody in hell.” Xavier says, as he aims his gun at Bethany’s head. Bethany closes her eyes, and a shot rings out. Bethany opens her eyes just in time to see Xavier fall to the ground, with Kaylie standing behind him holding a smoking gun!

At the park, Brady, Kristina, Lucas, Virginia, Julia, and Betty look on in surprise after the shocking question the reporter asked Victor. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, and I don’t think such an accusation is appropriate for the debate stage.” Victor says. “It reflects your character, so I disagree.” The reporter says. “Where did this information come from?” Julia questions. “As if you don’t know! Probably more lies that your campaign is peddling!” Victor claims. “Excuse you, but the only campaign that has been peddling lies in this election would be yours!” Julia argues. “Regardless of where it came from, the accusation isn’t a lie. There’s a recording, one which clearly states you cheated on your wife 35 years ago.” The reporter says. “Where did you get such a thing?!” Victor questions. “My sources are confidential.” The reporter says. “I WANT A NAME!” Victor yells. Brady walks over to Victor. “Is it true? You cheated on Mom?” Brady questions. “Of course its not true! If there is a recording, obviously its been doctored!” Victor claims. “I have an idea! How about I let you all listen to it and you can decide for yourself?” The reporter asks. The reporter pulls out his phone and begins playing the recording.

“What’s going on?” Virginia asks. “My final debate with Julia Gray is tomorrow, and since the election is drawing near, I want to make sure that you and I are on the same page regarding our affair.” Victor tells her. “What else is there left to say about our affair?!” Virginia wonders. “I know you probably aren’t going to say anything, I just need to hear it from you.” Victor says. “I see, you’re trying to buy my silence?” Virginia asks. “Its nothing like that! I just want to make sure nothing screws me over before the election. The voters respect me, but if they found out I cheated on my wife...even if it was over 35 years ago, they would turn on me in an instant. That’s why its imperative no one ever find out.” Victor says. “You don’t have to worry, I’m not gonna tell anyone that you cheated on your wife with me over 35 years ago. In fact, its better for the both of us if that secret stays buried for the rest of eternity.” Virginia says.

The reporter clicks stop on the recording. “Does that conversation sound familiar to you?” The reporter asks. “That other person in the conversation…” Julia mutters. Julia turns towards Virginia. “Is there anything you want to say?” Julia asks. “Why would I have to say anything?” Virginia questions. “Because that sounded suspiciously like you in the recording.” Julia notes. “You think I had an affair with Victor Goo?!” Virginia questions. “Did you?” Julia wonders. “Baby, I don’t think this is something we should be talking about here. Lets go somewhere a little more quiet.” Virginia says. “No one is going anywhere until someone starts talking!” Brady yells. Brady turns towards Victor. “Tell me you didn’t cheat on Mom, I want your word that you didn’t cheat on her!” Brady demands. “Brady, come on...this was 35 years ago, why rehash any of this now?” Victor asks. “Damn it, Dad! Just be honest with me! Did you cheat on Mom?” Brady asks. Victor looks down at the ground in shame. “Yes…” Victor quietly admits. “You son of a bitch.” Brady says. “Brady, let me explain…” Victor says. “There’s nothing to explain! You know, cheating on your wife is terrible as it is, but the fact that you cheated on the mother of your children, the mother of your YOUNG children! Were V.J and Ciara even in school yet? Hell, I wasn’t even born when all this went down!” Brady yells. “Son, try to understand. Your Mom and I were having serious problems at the time…” Victor begins to say. “Ah, I see. So that makes it all okay that you could’ve torn your family apart. Does Mom even know?” Brady questions. “No, she never found out.” Victor confirms. “Unbelievable. All these years you’ve acted like you were some kinda saint where your marriage was concerned. You were the parent that stayed, the one that didn’t make any mistakes in the marriage. What a sham.” Brady says. “I’ve never pretended to be perfect…” Victor claims. “You’re a damn liar! All you ever do is look down at other people like you’re better than everybody else! Its your defining trait!” Brady yells. “He’s certainly had no problem throwing my flaws in my face.” Kristina notes. “Or mine.” Lucas adds. “Don’t you dare even compare yourself to me. I made a mistake 35 years ago, you committed crimes for a living!” Victor snaps. “Lucas is pretty honest about who he is, which is more than I can say for you!” Julia yells. Julia turns towards Virginia. “Sweetheart, please…” Virginia says. “Don’t you “sweetheart” me. You were the person in that recording with Victor, weren’t you? The one he cheated on his wife with?!” Julia asks. “Yeah, I was.” Virginia admits. “How many times?” Julia questions. “What do you mean?” Virginia asks. “How many times did you sleep with him?!” Julia asks. “I-I don’t know! I wasn’t keeping count! Besides, it was years ago!” Virginia points out. “Yeah...35 years ago, according to that recording. But, you slept with him more than once? It wasn’t just a one night stand?” Julia asks. “It wasn’t a one night stand...look, I know that my affair with Victor wasn’t right, but I’ve learned from my mistakes. Not only that, but it was YEARS ago! It is in no way relevant to today!” Virginia claims. “I’m not so sure that’s true. Why didn’t you want Victor to know that you were my mother?” Julia questions. “I told you why! I was worried he’d use me to discredit your campaign somehow.” Virginia tells her. “Okay, and how’s that?” Julia questions. “I’m something of a business shark! I’m not afraid to say it! The hotel industry can get pretty nasty, and I admit I’ve trampled over a couple of my competitors in the past and put them outta business. I was worried that Victor could somehow use that to make YOU look bad!” Virginia says. “Oh my God! You are SUCH a liar! This had nothing to do with you or with my campaign, you just didn’t want Victor to know that I was your daughter!” Julia yells. “Which makes me wonder WHY Virginia didn’t want me to know.” Victor says. Virginia turns towards Victor. “Oh no, don’t you dare go there! You were wrong about Kaylie and you are wrong about Julia!” Virginia yells. “Wait, what’s this about Kaylie? Kaylie Simms?” Brady asks. “Kaylie is Virginia’s daughter too, and for a moment...I thought there was a possibility she could be mine.” Victor says. “Is she?” Brady questions. “No! The timing is off, Kaylie is too young.” Victor says. “Yeah, she is too young...I’m not though.” Julia says. Victor’s eyes widen. “Oh my God…” Victor gasps. “Julia, baby girl, you need to leave this alone.” Virginia tells her. “I don’t think so, Mama. I am in this WAY too deep to back off now. I want the truth.” Julia says. “Here’s the truth. Your father was Trevor Simms. He is the man who raised you, he is the only father that matters!” Virginia tells her. “But he wasn’t my blood father, you never did tell me who that was.” Julia says. “Because he’s not important!” Virginia argues. “How can you say that when he is literally standing right next to us?! For God’s sake, just answer me! Is Victor Goo my father?!” Julia asks. “YES!” Virginia shouts! Tears begin rolling down Julia’s cheeks. Victor covers his mouth in shock. “Oh my God…” Brady mutters. “Yes...Victor is your biological father.” Virginia tells Julia. Virginia turns towards Victor. “And Julia...she’s your daughter.” Virginia tells a shocked Victor, who then locks eyes with Julia...

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca comes into the foyer through the front door. “Andy?” Rebecca calls out. No response. “Ava?!” Rebecca calls out. Still no response. Rebecca pokes her head into the living room and sees that it is completely empty. Rebecca then turns around and begins walking upstairs…

Up in Ava’s bedroom, Ava is revealed to be on the floor unconscious. Ava’s eyes begin to open, and it is revealed that they are no longer glowing. Ava looks up and sees someone standing over her. “Daddy?” Ava questions. The camera pans up to Andy’s face, and his eyes are revealed to be glowing red! “Hello Ava, we meet again.” Demon Andy tells Ava!

Back in the tool shed, Kaylie looks over at Bethany. “Are you okay?” Kaylie asks. “I’m fine. What about him?” Bethany questions. “I only shot him in the leg, just enough to stop him from killing you.” Kaylie says. Kaylie grabs a fold up chair that is in the corner of the room and opens it. Kaylie then picks Xavier up off the ground and forces him to sit in it. Kaylie points her gun at him. “Don’t even think about making a move.” Kaylie warns. “Hello Kaylie, you look lovely. You would look even better in the wedding gown I bought you, but somehow Bethany ended up wearing that.” Xavier says. “I needed to keep you busy long enough for me to rescue my son.” Kaylie notes. “And did you end up finding little Issac?” Xavier questions. “You know I did. He’s perfectly safe now that he’s far away from you.” Kaylie says. “Believe it or not I am happy that you’ve been reunited with your son, now you can stop complaining about how I’m keeping him from you.” Xavier says. “I’m sorry, did I inconvenience you when I told you how much I missed my son? The son that you kidnapped?! Too bad! You know, I am so glad that Issac is finally home, not just because I missed him like crazy, but also because I don’t have to pretend to tolerate you anymore! I’m sure this isn’t news to you, but the truth is I hate your guts! Just being in the same room as you made my stomach feel nauseous, and since the moment we became involved, I’ve been praying that you would just one day drop dead and my problems would all go away. I guess this way is better though, because as much as I want you dead, I want you to suffer even more. Death is too quick, too final, but prison? Your life is going to be a living hell there. All of that power you once had will be gone, you’ll will be stuck with a bunch of violent people who won’t give a damn who you were on the outside, and the best part of it all is that is going to be how the rest of your life looks. You kidnapped a baby, you’ve been running a drug cartel, there’s no way you are ever seeing the outside world again. You’re going to be locked in a cage, wishing, praying that someone would plunge a knife into your back and put you out of your misery. As for me? I hope you live until you’re old and gray, just so you can spend the next several decades isolated and alone. My wish for you is that prison breaks you down piece by piece, until there is nothing left, the exact same thing that would’ve happened to me if I had married you. You’re finished, Xavier.” Kaylie tells him. “Are you sure about that?” Xavier asks. “When are you going to be sure? When the judge says those three magical words: “Life in prison”?” Kaylie asks. “Don’t forget without the possibility of parole!” Bethany chimes in. Kaylie smiles. “You’re right, my bad.” Kaylie says. “Remember who you are dealing with, Kaylie. I am a Stanpatos! Members of my family don’t go to prison.” Xavier says. “You’re going to be the exception. There is no way you can lie or cheat your way out of this one. We have several of your goons from the cabin in custody, and I’m sure at least one of them will identify you as the mastermind behind all this. Then Bethany, your Uncle Lawrence, and Doctor Acerbi can all testify to the fact that you took Bethany hostage and left Lawrence and Acerbi tied up so they couldn’t call the police. And then of course there’s the drug trafficking. You probably think you’ve gotten away with that one but as usual you’re wrong. The truth is that I didn’t destroy the evidence I found on you when I was undercover for the DEA, I only made it look like I did so you wouldn’t hurt Issac. I’ve held on to it this whole time and now that Issac is safe, I’m gonna turn it into the authorities.” Kaylie says. “Well then I hope you’re prepared to end up in the prison right next door to mine. The authorities won’t take too kindly to the fact that you’ve been holding on to pivotal evidence pertaining to a drug cartel for a year.” Xavier points out. “I’m confident they’ll understand, and if they don’t, that’s fine too. At least I’ll go away knowing Issac is safe and you cant hurt him anymore.” Kaylie says. “I wouldn’t count on that, darling. You assuming this is the end for me is just naive. I’m not finished, not by a long shot! Ask Bethany. Its written all over her face that she’s worried I’ll find a way to come back, and that’s because I will. Not only do I have Stanpatos resources at my disposal, I have my own as well. With my influence, I’d have no difficulties getting all the charges dropped and being released. Even if by some miracle I was convicted, I don’t think it’d be very hard for someone like me to escape.” Xavier says. “Go for it, I’ll be there to stop you.” Kaylie warns. “Can you stop me every time? I know that you want me to live, but this is only ever going to end with one of us dead, and I don’t intend on it being me.” Xavier says. “So you want me dead now, Xavier?” Kaylie asks. “You betrayed me. Any affection I once had for you is long gone. So yes, I am going to kill you. Don’t worry about Issac though, he won’t be an orphan. He’s going to die too.” Xavier tells her. Kaylie presses the barrel of her gun into Xavier’s forehead! “Stay the HELL away from my son!” Kaylie yells. “What are you going to do if I don’t? Kill me?! We both know you’re too much of a coward to pull that trigger! If that weren’t the case you would’ve done it already. That’s why I’m going to win, you see. With your inability to break the rules, to take the law into your own hands, I am ALWAYS going to come out on top! You don’t believe me now, but you will when I snuff the life out of you and your sister’s little bastard child. And just to make you feel even worse, I want you to know that I am going to make sure your deaths are as painful and horrific as possible. I can’t wait to watch the life drain out of little Issac’s eyes...maybe I’ll let you live long enough to watch.” Xavier suggests. As Kaylie looks on in horror, Xavier begins to crack up laughing. Suddenly, Bethany grabs the ax and drives it right into Xavier’s head! Xavier lets out an agonizing scream as his blood splatters all over the nearby wall! Kaylie gasps as Xavier falls to the floor, his head now lying in a pool of his own blood! As Xavier lies on the ground, cold and still, Kaylie kneels down and checks his pulse. Kaylie then looks up at Bethany. “Oh my God, he’s dead!” Kaylie announces. “Who’s laughing now you psychotic son of a bitch?” Bethany asks. The camera focuses on Xavier’s eyes, which are still wide open...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down