QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 10

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 10 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 10

Post by QG Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:22 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. In the living room of the Goo Castle, Victor is looking up at Queen Goo’s portrait. “Today is the big day, Molly. I have been working on this project for years and finally the whole city gets to see it. I have a feeling you’d be a big fan of Goo Village. Of course, the modest that you were, you probably wouldn’t be a huge fan of the name, but you would love that its a place that can really bring people together, and that was my vision for Goo Village. It isn’t so much about the shops, though those are certainly a plus. Its about giving the community a place where they can meet up, go shopping together, enjoy a casual meal or a night at the club...that’s what this is all about, bringing people together. The only thing that will prevent the grand opening from being perfect is that you won’t be here to see it.” Victor says. Andy walks in and sees Victor talking to the portrait. “Talking to that old thing? You know, some people might question your sanity if they walked in and saw this.” Andy notes. “This is the best place for me to talk to my late sister. I would’ve thought you would understand that better than anyone.” Victor says. Andy shrugs. “I don’t know, couldn’t be me I guess.” Andy says. “What has gotten into you lately?! Is this because of Ava’s coma?! Or your breakup with Rebecca?!” Victor wonders. “You heard about that, did you?” Andy asks. “Of course I did. You know, I was rather surprised that Rebecca would just leave town while her daughter is in a coma. She and I have had our differences over the years, but I don’t think Rebecca would ever willingly abandon her daughter.” Victor says. “Do you think something has happened to Rebecca?” Andy wonders. “You tell me. Have you been looking into her disappearance?” Victor questions. “As far as I know Rebecca hasn’t disappeared, she just left town.” Andy claims. “Are you being purposely dense or do you know more about where Rebecca is than you are letting on?” Victor asks. Before Andy can answer, the doorbell rings. “You better get that. You know, since you decided to give the staff the day off in honor of your little party.” Andy says. Victor glares at Andy before heading into the foyer. Victor opens the front door and is shocked to find King Beast and Katie standing outside! “Someone told us that there is a party today!” Katie says. Victor smiles. “Oh my goodness! King Beast! Katie!” Victor exclaims. Victor shakes King Beast’s hand. “Its wonderful to see you again, Victor!” King Beast says. Victor then pulls Katie into a hug.

Upstairs, Bethany is in her bedroom on the phone. “Morning Kay, how’d you sleep?” Bethany asks. “Not good. I don’t know if it was the fact that I could be going to prison or if it was all the booze I drank last night.” Kaylie says. “Probably the booze. You and Kristina were tossing back quite a few cosmos last night.” Bethany notes. “Says the one who I didn’t see leave the mini bar once last night. Have you talked to Daisy yet?” Kaylie wonders. “I’m actually gonna do that right after I hang up with you. With any luck, maybe she can shed some light on who framed you.” Bethany says. “You mean hopefully she’ll be able to positively ID Kitty Cat as the person responsible.” Kaylie says. “Fingers crossed! Anyways, I’ve got a lot to do this morning, between questioning Daisy and getting ready for the party. I still need to get my hair done, my nails, this morning is gonna be just a whole lot of rushing. Any chance maybe I could just meet up with you at the party later? I’d love to go with you, but I can’t guarantee I’ll be on time.” Bethany says. Kaylie scoffs. “When are you ever on time?” Kaylie asks. Bethany laughs. “Touche.” Bethany says. “That shouldn’t be a problem though, so long as you don’t stand me up.” Kaylie says. “I wouldn’t dream of it. I love you.” Bethany says. “I love you too. See you later.” Kaylie says. “Bye.” Bethany says, before hanging up. “Alright Daisy, time to go and find out what you know, and you better not even think about lying to me.” Bethany says.

In hell, Rebecca is asleep on the sofa in her childhood apartment when a shadow can be seen looming over her. Rebecca slowly opens her eyes and then jumps when she sees who it is. “Claudia!” Rebecca shouts. Claudia is revealed to be standing over Rebecca! “Hello Rebecca, its so nice to see you again.” Claudia tells her…

At the Stanpatos Mansion, Lawrence walks to the front door in the foyer, opens it, and finds Acerbi standing outside. “Good morning, Olivia! I’m so thrilled you could make it!” Lawrence exclaims. “You’re answering your own door? Are you short staffed today?” Acerbi questions. “No. When the butler went to get the door I insisted on answering it because I knew it was going to be you. You look absolutely radiant today, by the way.” Lawrence says. Acerbi smiles. “You are too kind.” Acerbi says. “Please, come in.” Lawrence says. Acerbi walks in and enters the living room, followed by Lawrence. “The last time I was here, your psychotic nephew Xavier took us hostage.” Acerbi recalls. “I don’t think we’ll have to worry about him showing up here today.” Lawrence says. “Where is Dylan?” Acerbi wonders. “I assume he must be upstairs getting ready for the party. Its going to be a big day.” Lawrence notes. “Yes...the biggest.” Acerbi says, clearly distant. “Is something troubling you?” Lawrence wonders. “I’ve just been thinking a great deal about my sister today.” Acerbi admits. “Yes, so haven’t I.” Lawrence says. “I have a lot of regrets, but not making amends with Molly before her passing may be one of my biggest. It...it just happened so suddenly. She collapsed, King Beast rushed her to the hospital, and then the next thing I knew, I was turning off her life support.” Acerbi recalls. “That must’ve been a difficult choice to make.” Lawrence notes. “It wasn’t my choice, it was Andy’s. Back then, I felt he made the right choice given her condition...I still feel that way.” Acerbi says. “I really wish I were there for her in her final moments. The two of us may have had our differences, but I never stopped loving her. Not even after she shot me.” Lawrence says, before flashing back.

Lawrence smiles. “I’m finally going to have the chance to be a father.” Lawrence exclaims. “Over my dead body.” Queen Goo yells. Queen Goo grabs Lawrence’s gun off of the desk and shoots him!

Back in the present. “In fairness, Molly had plenty of reason to want you dead.” Acerbi notes. Lawrence again flashes back.

Queen Goo is standing over a bloodied Lawrence, shocked by what she just did. “How...could you do this to...the man you love?” Lawrence asks. “I don’t love you, I despise you! You threatened the lives of those I love, you tried to rope our daughter into your web of lies, why on earth would I have ANY feelings towards a man intent on obliterating my family?!” Queen Goo asks.

Back in the present. “We had a complicated relationship. Sometimes we were lovers, sometimes enemies, but no matter what our current stance was, I never stopped holding out hope that we would one day reunite.” Lawrence says. “Did that include when you were bleeding out on the floor dying after she shot you?” Acerbi wonders. Lawrence smiles. “Well, when you put it like that, there may have been a brief lapse in our love.” Lawrence says. Lawrence walks over to the mini bar. “Would you like a drink?” Lawrence asks. “Its not even noon.” Acerbi points out. “Oh come now, Olivia! It is never too early for a toast!” Lawrence says, as he pours two glasses of champagne. Lawrence hands Acerbi a glass. “What is it we are drinking to?” Acerbi wonders. “We are going to toast to Queen Molly Goo, an extraordinary woman, one there will never be another one of.” Lawrence says. Acerbi smiles, and she and Lawrence toast.

In the Stanpatos Gatehouse, Kristina is sitting on the sofa reading an article on her tablet about the Goo Village opening when someone knocks on the front door. Kristina walks over to the front door, opens it, and finds Dylan standing outside. “Good morning!” Dylan exclaims. “Good morning. What brings you by so early?” Kristina wonders. “I was just stopping by to check up on you, you know, to make sure you weren’t hung over after the wild night you had.” Dylan says. Kristina scoffs. “Wild night? I played twister with Kaylie.” Kristina notes. “Maybe, but you were a few cosmos in when you finally decided to call it quits.” Dylan notes. Kristina laughs. “You’re one to talk! I don’t think I saw you and Bethany leave the mini bar once the whole night!” Kristina says. “I was just making sure Bethany didn’t drink all the booze.” Dylan claims. “So you drank all of it instead?” Kristina asks. “Do I look hungover to you?” Dylan asks. “Don’t worry, I’m only kidding.” Kristina assures him. “I know, I know. So you’re feeling okay then? No hangover?” Dylan asks. “Actually, I feel great, for the first time in a long time. Last night was really fun.” Kristina says. “It was the most I’ve seen you smile, which I was happy to see.” Dylan says. “We should invite Bethany and Kaylie over more often.” Kristina suggests. “Lets not get ahead of ourselves.” Dylan says. “Oh don’t be such a grouch! Admit it, you had fun last night too! The four of us just hanging out, relaxing, not having to think about any of our troubles.” Kristina says. “It was refreshing...especially since I’m not really used to hanging out with other people.” Dylan says. “Maybe we should change that. Kaylie and I are already planning on going out again sometime soon, maybe you and Bethany could go bowling or something.” Kristina suggests. Dylan laughs. “Okay, first of all, I cannot picture Bethany Wilson bowling, and second of all, have you forgotten that Bethany and I can’t stand each other?” Dylan asks. “Do you know why you and Bethany don’t get along? Its because you’re so much alike.” Kristina claims. “Are you trying to get me to hate you?” Dylan jokingly asks. “I’m serious! If you and Bethany actually took the chance to talk civilly, you’d probably find out you have a lot in common!” Kristina says. “In fairness, Bethany and I have some pretty serious issues to get past, like her firing me from Stanpatos Enterprises and me framing her for gaslighting Rebecca.” Dylan points out. “People in Fantastic have forgiven each other for a lot worse. Plus, it would go a long way in redeeming yourself, if that’s something you’re interested in.” Kristina says. “Well I don’t think I need to be BFFs with Bethany to redeem myself, but I suppose I could consider making amends with her. I can’t think too much about it though right now, I’ve got a party to get ready for.” Dylan says. “You mean the Goo Village grand opening?” Kristina asks. “Mmhm. Personally I’m not too thrilled over attending one of Victor Goo’s coma inducing parties, but Stanpatos Enterprises is opening a business in the village so it feels important to keep up appearances.” Dylan says. “I didn’t know you were opening up a business there! What is it?” Kristina wonders. “A boutique.” Dylan reveals. “I wasn’t aware Stanpatos Enterprises was looking to get back into fashion.” Kristina says. “We’ve been considering it for a while now, even prior to that brief dark period where Xavier Irons was in charge of things. Alexios’ Creations did so well while under the Stanpatos umbrella that I thought going back to the world of fashion would be a worthy investment.” Dylan says. “I see. So, are you going to the party alone?” Kristina wonders. “Not technically. Lawrence is going as well, and he is bringing Olivia Acerbi as his date.” Dylan reveals. “Those two together should make for some interesting entertainment on the ride over.” Kristina notes. “Yeah...you know though, I’d really hate to be their third wheel, and I’d also hate to go alone. Any chance you’d be interested in coming along?” Dylan asks.

Victor leads Katie and King Beast into the Goo Castle living room. “Oh my goodness, the place has really changed since I was last here.” Katie admits. “The castle underwent some serious renovations three years ago, and then some more renovations after Joe Fish blew up the living room last year.” Victor notes. “I’m so sorry about that, Victor. Joe Fish was wearing my face when he infiltrated the wedding.” King Beast recalls. “That wasn’t your fault, Dad. Joe rigged the brakes on your car to make sure you couldn’t attend the wedding, and to make sure you were too preoccupied to tell anyone you wouldn’t be coming.” Katie points out. “I know, I just can’t help but feel guilty about it.” Victor says. “You know, I am really surprised to see the two of you here. When I texted you about the party, you didn’t really give me a straight answer about whether you’d be coming or not.” Victor notes. “Sorry about that. That was a combination of wanting to surprise people and me being too busy with my practice to the point where I forgot to respond.” Katie admits. “Mmm. My child here keeps very busy, a little too busy if you ask me.” King Beast says. “Yes, I heard that you are a psychiatrist now. That’s quite the jump from being a reporter.” Victor notes. “Even though I enjoyed being a reporter, I realized that I was never really passionate about the work. Its the reason why I left Fantastic City years ago, I was so lost and I wasn’t sure which path I wanted to take in life. But, now that I’ve found a career I am happy with, I am in a much better place.” Katie says. Katie notices Andy standing by the window, gazing outside. “Andy!” Katie calls out. Andy turns towards her. “Oh, hey!” Andy says. “I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to say hello.” Katie says. “Sorry, I was just really deep in thought.” Andy says. “That’s perfectly understandable. Tell me, how has Ava been doing?” King Beast wonders. “Her condition hasn’t changed.” Andy reveals. “And how are you doing? I heard rumors that you and Rebecca have broken up.” Katie says. “Don’t worry, I’m surviving.” Andy says. “You don’t seem to be having much difficulty on that front.” Victor snarks. “Well, as much as I’d love to chat, I need to go and get ready for the party.” Andy says. “I’m surprised you’re coming.” Victor says. “I wouldn’t miss it. Anyways, see you all soon.” Andy says. Andy goes to leave. “Andy, before you go, there is actually something I wanted to talk to you and Uncle Victor about.” Katie says. “Is everything alright?” Victor wonders. “Yes, everything is fine. But I just thought you should know that my career isn’t the only thing that has changed about me since I left town. I’ve been wanting to tell people for a while, but I just thought it would be better to do so in person.” Katie says. “Tell us what?” Victor wonders. Katie takes a deep breath. “I identify as non binary now.” Katie confesses. “I don’t understand.” Victor admits. “Non binary means that you don’t identify as any particular gender, that is something that my amazing child taught me.” King Beast says. “This is new.” Andy notes. “It really isn’t. I’ve been struggling with my identity for a while now, but it wasn’t until about a year ago when I came to this realization about myself.” Katie says. “What made you come to this realization?” Victor questions. “Talking to patients who have gone through similar situations and had similar feelings to my own. I didn’t really know all that much about any of this until I became a psychiatrist, but talking to patients who have gone through similar experiences to my own has really helped open my eyes.” Katie says. “And this is something we’re just hearing about now?” Andy asks. “Like I said, this isn’t something I really wanted to tell everyone over phone or via text. Believe me, it wasn’t easy since I still had people that didn’t know calling me by she/her pronouns when I no longer use those, not that it was anyone’s fault since they didn’t know.” Katie says. “I didn’t know, and to be perfectly honest I’m still having trouble wrapping my head around it. Its just...its difficult to understand.” Victor says. “I understand that, and I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. There’s a bit more to it though...I’ve changed my name to Dannie.” Dannie reveals. “Why would you do that?” Victor wonders. “I just thought Katie was far too much of a feminine name, whereas Dannie was more gender neutral.” Dannie says. “I see...well I hope you know that this is going to take some getting used to. I’ve known you as Katie your entire life.” Victor notes. “I understand, and I know that people are going to make mistakes with my name and my pronouns, but all that matters to me is that you are at least making an effort.” Dannie says. Victor smiles. “Of course I’ll make an effort. You are my late sister’s first born, I’ll do everything possible to treat you with the upmost respect.” Victor says. Dannie smiles. “Thank you so much for your support, Uncle Victor.” Dannie says, before hugging Victor. Dannie turns towards Andy. “Can I count on you for support as well?” Dannie asks. “Yeah, sure you can. Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’ve gotta go get ready for the party.” Andy says, before walking out. “He’s acting bizarre. Perhaps he wasn’t as accepting as he pretended to be.” King Beast suggests. “No, I don’t think that was it. He seemed tense from the moment we walked through the door.” Dannie says. Dannie turns towards Victor. “How has Andy been coping with Ava’s coma and Rebecca leaving?” Dannie wonders. “In all honesty, Andy doesn’t act like anything is wrong!” Victor reveals. “He could be putting on an act. I can’t imagine that he wouldn’t be devastated over all of this.” Dannie says. “I’m not so sure. From everything I’ve seen, there is nothing to suggest that Andy is even a little bit upset about everything that has happened lately.” Victor says. Dannie shakes their head. “No, that can’t be. My brother loves Ava, and Rebecca! He wouldn’t just shrug all of this off!” Dannie notes. “You’re the psychiatrist. What’s the clinical term for Andy not giving a damn about his problems and being a complete ass to the people who love him?” Victor asks. “I’d need more information before I could even speculate about what’s wrong with him, but one thing is for sure...the person you are describing definitely doesn’t sound like the Andy Goo we know and love.” Dannie says.

Rebecca jumps off of the couch and backs away from Claudia. “This is impossible!” Rebecca exclaims. “And why is that? Because I’m dead?” Claudia asks. “That’s just it...you aren’t dead, at least not the last I had heard.” Rebecca says. “No, you are absolutely right, I’m not dead. Instead, I have been withering away in prison for the last five years, all because of your delicious husband. You know, I’ve always had a fondness for Andy, but he really went too far by disrupting my plans to resurrect my son and having me thrown in prison. Orange jumpsuits are just so unbecoming for a woman of my class.” Claudia claims. “There is nothing classy about you! You cheated on your husband with his own brother, and the two of you had a son!” Rebecca points out. “Which never would have happened if your father knew a thing about remaining faithful! I was merely just returning the favor after he had cheated on me countless times, one of them being with your mother!” Claudia says. “Don’t you DARE mention my mother! You have no right after you murdered her!” Rebecca shouts. Claudia smiles. “I had nearly forgotten about that. You know, watching that miserable woman take her final breath is the only fond memory I have of her.” Claudia says. “Enough of this, where’s Andre?” Rebecca questions. “Andre isn’t here, its just you and me.” Claudia says. “I don’t believe that. If you are still alive, then what I’m seeing now is a hallucination, one probably created by Andre! He’s determined to break me, your son, but it isn’t going to work!” Rebecca declares. “Oh come on! When were you never NOT broken?” A familiar voice asks. Rebecca turns around and sees Daisy standing there. “YOU!” Rebecca growls. Daisy smiles and waves at her. “Hi Rebecca, its been a while. How have you been?” Daisy wonders. “No, you can’t be real! Just like Claudia, you are alive and well!” Rebecca points out. “You are alive and well too but you still ended up here. Okay, maybe not the well part, but you ARE alive!” Daisy notes. “That is a very good point. No wonder my son Dylan was so enamored with you.” Claudia says. “Are you aware that Daisy framed Dylan for embezzlement and nearly got him sent to prison?!” Rebecca asks. “I was under the impression that was the handy work of Michael’s bastard son Xavier, who coerced Daisy into helping him.” Claudia says. “Its true, I was just an innocent victim.” Daisy pouts. Rebecca scoffs. “You are anything but innocent! You nearly ruined my life, you would’ve ruined Andy’s life if you had married him, and you nearly ruined Dylan’s life too!” Rebecca notes. “That may all be true, but at least I’m not a murderer like someone in the room. Shall we go over the body count? There’s Corey Cambino, Fletcher Michaels, even your own brother Andre. With that many victims, some might say you are some kind of serial killer.” Daisy says. “Its always the judgmental ones that turn out to be the worst out of all of us.” Claudia says. “I’ve done some terrible things, I’ll admit that. Andre’s murder is something I will always regret, no matter how evil he was. As for Corey, that was self defense.” Rebecca says. “And Fletcher? Funny how you seemed to have skipped right over poor Fletcher Michaels. Remind me, how many bullets did you pump him full of?” Daisy asks. “I took things too far with Fletcher.” Rebecca concedes. “That’s one way of putting it, cold blooded murder is another.” Daisy says. “This is ridiculous! I am not going to stand here and defend myself to you of all people! Especially when you aren’t even real!” Rebecca yells. Daisy smirks. “You’re right, I’m not real. Right now, the real me is off living it up with your husband.” Daisy taunts.

In Daisy’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Daisy is fixing her hair in the mirror when Bethany barges in. “Good morning, Daisy!” Bethany exclaims. “Excuse me, who do you think you are just barging in here?!” Daisy questions. Bethany shrugs. “I live here!” Bethany points out. “So? This is MY bedroom! I could’ve been getting dressed! In fact, I was just a few minutes ago!” Daisy says. “Oh relax, somehow I doubt there’s a whole lot to see anyway.” Bethany says. “And just what is that supposed to mean?” Daisy questions. “Trust me babe, you don’t want me elaborating.” Bethany says. Daisy rolls her eyes. “I don’t have time for this right now. Get out!” Daisy demands. Bethany ignores her, walks in, and sits on the bed. “You look nice. Hot date?” Bethany asks. “Have you been living under a rock? The opening of Goo Village is today, I want to look my best.” Daisy says. “Wow...imagine having the audacity to go to a party where everyone hates you. Couldn’t be me.” Bethany says. “Believe it or not, not everyone hates me. I still have a friend or two. Besides, I’m confident that Dylan will be forgiving me soon.” Daisy says. “Mmm, delusional as always I see. You know, I actually just saw Dylan yesterday, and he seems to be getting pretty cozy with Kristina Cat, and since Brady and Kristina are doneso that frees her up for Dylan.” Bethany says. “Kristina and Dylan are just friends.” Daisy growls. “Maybe, but I wouldn’t count on them staying that way.” Bethany taunts. “You better get to the reason you came looking for me before I throw you right out the door!” Daisy threatens. Bethany laughs. “Please! Your scrawny ass couldn’t throw a stuffed animal out the door, never mind a whole ass person! But believe it or not, my sole purpose wasn’t to come here and annoy you, as entertaining as that is. I need information about the evidence that was stolen from the Fantastic P.D. You know, the evidence that would’ve landed you behind bars for the next couple of decades?” Bethany asks. “I didn’t do it.” Daisy says. “I’m sure you didn’t. You aren’t smart enough to pull off an elaborate scheme like that, having someone pose as Kaylie to break in and steal the evidence the cops had on you. Even if you were involved, somebody else had to have been the mastermind. Now as much as I despise you, I couldn’t care less about finding the missing evidence. What I do care about is saving my girlfriend from being sent to prison for a crime she did not commit. So if you have any info at all that could point me in the direction of the person really behind this, that’d be swell!” Bethany says. “You are probably expecting me to lie but I’m not going to. It was Andy.” Daisy reveals. “Say that again?” Bethany asks. “Andy was the one who stole the evidence.” Daisy repeats. “That’s ridiculous! Why would Andy steal the evidence against you? He may have moved you in for some bizarre reason, but I still don’t see him committing crimes on your behalf.” Bethany says. “Andy has been doing a lot of bizarre things, namely breaking up with Rebecca. As much as I despise that wench, I know how much Andy loved her. I also don’t think Andy has actually been to visit Ava since she was admitted to the hospital.” Daisy says. “How do you know it was Andy? Did he tell you?” Bethany questions. “He did.” Daisy confirms. “So then why throw him under the bus after everything he has done for you?” Bethany wonders. “Because Andy has been using me this whole time. He was buttering me up because he was hoping I’d have information on where my father hid some valuable artifact called The Devil’s Medallion.” Daisy tells her. “Hold on, so you mean to tell me that Andy went through all of this trouble for some dumb medallion?” Bethany questions. “There is apparently something special about it. Andy suggested it could cause global chaos if it fell into the wrong hands.” Daisy says. “What would Andy want with it then? You know what? Who cares! I’ve gotta go find Andy and force him to admit to what he did! I don’t care if I have to waterboard him, he won’t get away with what he did to Kaylie!” Bethany says. Bethany storms out. Daisy smirks. “Good luck...you are going to need it.” Daisy mutters.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence and Acerbi sit on the sofa in the living room. “So tell me, have you given any more thought to my proposition?” Lawrence wonders. “Which proposition?” Acerbi questions. “The one where I offered to bring Adelina home to her family. Olivia, I can protect her, you know that I can! All I need is your permission and I will make sure you are reunited with your daughter.” Lawrence says. “In most situations, I’d have no doubt that you would be able to keep Adelina safe, but this is not most situations. Madeline Masters has unlimited resources at her disposal! If she found out Adelina were back in Fantastic City, there is NOTHING that would be able to keep my daughter safe!” Acerbi says. “I understand why you feel that way, but you must remember that I am quite resourceful myself. I have the funds to make sure Adelina is protected at all times.” Lawrence says. “Do you really believe any kind of protection would keep Adelina safe from Madeline? That woman is relentless!” Acerbi points out. “So aren’t I! And so aren’t you for that matter! Between the two of us, Madeline Masters doesn’t stand a chance.” Lawrence says. “I can’t take that risk. I may not be the biggest fan of Lysandros Masters, but my daughter has remained safe under his watch. At the end of the day, Adelina’s safety is my priority, even if it means I never get to see her again.” Acerbi says. Lawrence sighs. “I understand. I may not agree, but I understand.” Lawrence says. “Why are you so invested in bringing Adelina home anyway?” Acerbi wonders. Lawrence takes Acerbi’s hand. “I am doing it for you! I know the big hole that was left in your heart following the deaths of Josephine and Brody, I just thought I could try to help you heal by reuniting you with the child you have left. All I want is your happiness, my dear, its one of the most important things in the world to me.” Lawrence says. Acerbi smiles. “Thank you. I must say, it is a pleasant feeling to know that I come first with someone. It isn’t a feeling that I am used to.” Acerbi says. “I never understood why you were so devoted to that ignoramus Wishbone. All that man ever did was insult and belittle you!” Lawrence points out. “But we had some wonderful times together, and those times blinded me to all of the bad. I see the truth now...Wishbone is the reason that my daughter cannot come home, he is the one who made sure Madeline found out Adelina was the product of one of Walter’s affairs, and for that reason I can never forgive him. In fact, if given the opportunity, I would gladly put a bullet between his eyes.” Acerbi says. “I hope for your sake that you get that opportunity. No one deserves to put Wishbone in his grave more than you do.” Lawrence says. Acerbi smiles. “Thank you for your support, and for being in my life. I am so grateful to have you.” Acerbi says, before pulling Lawrence into a kiss.

“I’m...not so sure going to the party is the best idea.” Kristina says. “Why not?” Dylan wonders. “Goo Village is in honor of Queen Goo, Brady’s aunt, which means Brady is probably going to be there!” Kristina points out. “So what if he is?” Dylan asks. “It’d just be way too painful to see him right now. I finally feel like I’m starting to heal, but every time I see him, it just brings up all that pain all over again. Besides, since Brady and I just broke up, I’m not sure it’d be a good look if I showed up to the party on your arm.” Kristina says. “You don’t have to be on my arm. We don’t even have to walk in together if it’d make you feel better.” Dylan says. “I don’t know…” A conflicted Kristina says. “I understand, I just thought I would throw the suggestion out there. I thought maybe getting out of the house and mingling with some people besides me might be good for you, not that I’m not a blast to mingle with, but I understand why you wouldn’t want to go. With that being said, my offer still stands. I won’t be leaving the house for another hour, so if you happen to change your mind before then, you know where to find me.” Dylan says. Kristina smiles. “Thank you.” Kristina says. “In the meantime, feel free to help yourself to everything the main house has to offer while I am gone. That goes for the theater room, the indoor pool, the chef, all of it is at your disposal. And the best part? My father is going to the party too which means he won’t be lurking in the shadows spying on you.” Dylan says. “That DOES sound very appealing. Thank you, not just for the great hospitality but also for being a great friend. I’m really glad you came into my life.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “I’m glad too. I’ll see you later.” Dylan says, before walking out. Once Dylan is gone, Kristina looks back at her tablet with the article on it…

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Dannie hangs up the phone and turns towards King Beast and Victor. “I tried calling Rebecca but it went straight to voicemail. I was really hoping Rebecca would be able to shed some light on Andy’s strange behavior.” Dannie says. “When was the last time anyone has seen or heard from Rebecca?” King Beast wonders. “Its been weeks.” Victor says. “Do you think something could have happened to her?” Dannie questions. “I don’t know, but I think the biggest red flag in all of this is that Andy doesn’t seem at all concerned. The Andy I know would be trying to find out where Rebecca is, if not to repair their relationship, at the very least he’d be doing it for their daughter who needs her mother right now. But instead, all Andy seems to care about is Daisy Nichols.” Victor says. “Isn’t that the woman Andy became involved with while Rebecca was institutionalized?” Dannie asks. “That woman nearly ruined Rebecca’s life when she gaslit her! Why on earth would Andy care about her?” King Beast asks. Brady walks in. “Andy doesn’t care about her.” Brady says. “What would give you an idea like that?” Victor wonders. “Because she told me that Andy tossed her out of the house last night when she wouldn’t give him information.” Brady reveals. “What kind of information?” Victor asks. “She didn’t get into the specifics.” Brady says. “Where is Daisy now?” Victor questions. “Still here. I told her she could stay.” Brady reveals. “What would possess you to do a thing like that?!” Victor questions. “Nothing possessed me! Its not Andy’s house so he had no right to throw her out!” Brady says. Victor turns towards Dannie. “This is your house! March upstairs and tell Daisy Nichols to get packing!” Victor demands. Dannie scoffs. “I’m not going to kick someone out of my home because someone else told me to! That defeats the purpose of it being my home!” Dannie points out. “Well then make an exception! Daisy Nichols is a MENACE!” Victor yells. Daisy walks in. “Wow, such hurtful words, especially coming from a man I actually used to be close to.” Daisy says. “That was before I discovered what a lunatic you were!” Victor points out. “Be careful what you say to me, you wouldn’t want to upset the baby.” Daisy says. “I don’t give a damn about your demon spawn! Or you for that matter! Brady told me about how Andy kicked you out, so since you are no longer his guest that means it is time for you to go!” Victor shouts. “Daisy isn’t going anywhere. She’s my guest now.” Brady tells Victor!

“I know all about Andy moving you in, its what lead me to realizing my husband was possessed. The real Andy wouldn’t lift a finger to help you after everything you have done to our family!” Rebecca notes. “It must still sting though, right? Here you are trapped, Andy’s soul is who knows where, and then here I am...living happy and free.” Daisy says. “Not for long. You’re still facing charges for embezzlement and for kidnapping Joe Fish.” Rebecca points out. “Actually I’m not. Andy took care of that.” Daisy reveals. “Andy is such a wonderful man, taking care of those he cares about.” Claudia says. “Except it isn’t Andy!” Rebecca snaps. “Are you certain? The real Andy has been gone for so long now, perhaps Virmor has already erased him from existence.” Claudia suggests. “No, I don’t believe that. I believe Andy is still in there somewhere, fighting to come back.” Rebecca says. “What does Andy have to fight for? You are gone, little Ava is in a coma with little hope of ever regaining consciousness, there is absolutely no reason for him to want to come back!” Claudia claims. “You don’t know Andy like I do. He doesn’t give up on the people he loves, which is why he will never give up on trying to come home.” Rebecca says. Claudia rolls her eyes. “Oh my goodness, this is becoming so tedious! What is it going to take to convince you that all is lost?! You have been down here for well over a month in Earth time, you haven’t been able to find any method of escape, how exactly do you expect this to end?! The best thing you could do for yourself is to accept the fact that Virmor has already won! The quicker you accept that, the happier you will be!” Claudia says. “She’s right. You think Andre is tormenting you by bringing all these people from your past back, but the truth is, you are tormenting yourself by convincing yourself you can ever go home again. You can’t! Your fate was sealed the moment Virmor sent you here and everything you have done since, all of that so called fighting, has been a colossal waste of time.” Daisy says. “I don’t believe that.” Rebecca says. “I’m not surprised, you’ve always been a stubborn idiot.” Daisy says. “You were the one who deluded yourself into thinking Andy would ever take you back after what you did to me.” Rebecca says. “I would have won him back if you weren’t constantly standing in my way!” Daisy says. Rebecca laughs. “You know, I really have to give Andre props for the realism. You both bear striking resemblances to your real life counterparts, not just in appearances but in personality! Claudia, you are the same vindictive sociopath you have always been. And Daisy, you are still completely delusional and unhinged.” Rebecca says. “Choose your words carefully, my dear.” Claudia warns. “What are you going to do? You can’t hurt me! You are just another trick by Andre! But if I’m wrong, now is your chance to prove it. Kill me. Go ahead! DO IT!” Rebecca shouts. Finally, Daisy and Claudia both disappear. Rebecca breathes a sigh of relief. “Okay...now that they are finally gone, I can’t waste anymore time. I need to find a way out of here so I can warn everyone that Andy isn’t who he says he is, but how?” Rebecca wonders. Rebecca looks around the room and then zeros in on a mirror hanging on the wall. “I think I finally have an idea.” Rebecca says…

In Andy’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Andy is straightening his bow tie when Bethany comes in the room. “You are certainly dressed to the nines.” Bethany notes. Andy turns to face her. “Of course I am. Today is the grand opening of Goo Village, a landmark in honor of my beloved mother. I want to look my best.” Andy says. Bethany smiles. “Queen Goo was quite the icon around here, wasn’t she? Kind, selfless, generous, its a shame I didn’t get to know her better. You two were pretty close, weren’t you?” Bethany asks. “Very close, I adored her and she adored me.” Andy says. “I wonder what she would think of your recent actions? Destroying your relationship with Rebecca, basically abandoning your comatose daughter to rot, all while rolling out the red carpet for Daisy Nichols and treating her like royalty.” Bethany says. “Daisy and I shared a child together.” Andy points out. “You and Rebecca share a child together too, but that didn’t seem to matter to you! I have to say though, I thought you had reached an all time low when you moved Daisy in and managed to drive Rebecca away, but you somehow managed to surprise me even more!” Bethany says. “What are you talking about?” Andy wonders. “Oh cut the crap! I know it was you that stole that evidence against Daisy from the Fantastic P.D, which means you are also the one who framed my girlfriend!” Bethany states. “Where would you get such a ridiculous idea?” Andy asks. “Daisy told me. She was pretty chatty about what a crappy person you’ve been lately, you know, after you made an ass out of yourself by using her to get your hands on some stupid medallion. Was this medallion really worth your marriage? Your freedom?” Bethany asks. “I don’t have to listen to any of this, I have a party to get to!” Andy says. Andy goes to leave but Bethany blocks the doorway. “You aren’t going anywhere until I get a confession!” Bethany tells him. “You’re wasting your time then.” Andy says. “My girlfriend’s freedom is on the line! Kaylie is a cop, she won’t survive in prison! And what about her son?! Not only would Issac have to grow up without his mother, but he’d probably have to go and live with his biological father, who just so happens to be Stefan Cat, the lunatic that tried to poison the city’s water with a bio toxin last year!” Bethany yells. “That’s all very sad, I really wish I could help.” Andy claims. “If that were true, you’d head down to the police station and confess!” Bethany says. “How exactly do you think I pulled this off? Do you think I put on my Kaylie mask, waltzed into the Fantastic P.D, then waltzed out with the evidence?” Andy wonders. “Maybe you did, kinda like how you put on your Kristina mask to give Julia Gray’s campaign manager an incriminating recording of Victor and Virginia!” Bethany says. Andy laughs. “Okay, NOW you just sound paranoid. Why would I frame Kristina for anything?” Andy asks. Bethany shrugs. “You tell me! But I think its a mighty big coincidence that both Kristina and Kaylie were framed for all these horrible things because somebody was running around wearing their faces like some cheap Halloween costume!” Bethany says. “Do you want to know what I think? I think you should go speak to a psychiatrist, because you sound completely unhinged.” Andy says. “And you are being awfully defensive. I’m right, aren’t I? You are the one behind all of the horrible crap that has been going on!” Bethany shouts. “Why would I do any of this?” Andy asks. “Why have you done anything lately?! Ever since Ava went into her coma, not a single thing you have done has made any sense, its like you’re a whole different person!” Bethany says. “I’m the same person I’ve always been, trust me. If you don’t believe me, pull on my cheeks, no mask here.” Andy says. “Maybe you aren’t an imposter! Maybe you had some psychotic break from reality! Quite frankly, I don’t care! What I do care about is exonerating Kaylie, so I’m gonna call the cops and tell them you are the one who framed her.” Bethany says. “What are you going to tell them? That I put on a mask and a wig and broke into the evidence room? Or maybe I shapeshifted!” Andy sarcastically suggests. “I know the cops probably won’t believe me right away, but don’t worry, if they can’t dig up the evidence that proves Kaylie is innocent, I’ll just have to do it myself! Because I’m not gonna rest until Kaylie is in the clear!” Bethany tells him. “You really aren’t going to let this go.” Andy realizes. “Nope, not until Kaylie is exonerated. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go and have a nice long chat with Detective Cooper about my suspicions.” Bethany says. Bethany turns around to leave but the door slams shut in her face! Bethany’s eyes widen. “Um...did that door just slam shut on its own?” Bethany wonders. Suddenly, the lights in the room begin flickering! Bethany slowly turns towards Andy and discovers that his eyes are glowing red! “You really shouldn’t have interfered, Bethany. It may have just cost you your life.” Demon Andy says!

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence and Acerbi are still kissing on the couch when Dylan comes in through the patio doors. “Do either of you have some bleach I can borrow? Its for my eyes.” Dylan says. Lawrence pulls away from Acerbi and smiles. “How lovely of you to finally join us. I assumed with how long it took you that you would have been dressed by now.” Lawrence says. “Sorry for the delay, I was checking in with Kristina.” Dylan says. “Kristina Cat?” Acerbi questions. “Yes, Kristina has temporarily moved into the gatehouse here on the property. Her and Brady had a falling out and my son was generous enough to offer her refuge here.” Lawrence says. “That is generous, very generous.” Acerbi notes. “I’m just helping out a friend.” Dylan says. “I don’t suppose that friend will be joining us today, will she?” Lawrence questions. “I invited her, but she declined. She’s worried she will run into Brady and she doesn’t want to dredge up all of that pain again.” Dylan says. “Fantastic City is rather small, she’s going to encounter Brady again at some point. Is she just going to stay confined to the gatehouse forever?” Lawrence wonders. “If that is what she chooses to do, that’s perfectly fine because it is her choice to make.” Dylan says. “A woman being permitted to make her own choices, what a concept!” Acerbi sarcastically says. “Don’t talk like that, Olivia! You know I would never try to tell you what to do!” Lawrence says. “That’s because you know that if you tried, I would drop kick you out of a window.” Acerbi says. “Your fierce nature is one of the many things I adore about you.” Lawrence says. Acerbi smiles and pulls Lawrence into another kiss. “Don’t forget, you do have a room upstairs.” Dylan points out. “As do you. Perhaps you should be utilizing it to get dressed for the party so we are not late.” Lawrence suggests. “Touche.” Dylan says. The patio doors open and Kristina walks in all dressed up. “How do I look?” Kristina asks. “You...you look amazing.” Dylan tells her. “I’m glad you think so. Why aren’t you in your tux yet? We have a party to get to!” Kristina says. Dylan smiles.

In Andy’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Bethany backs away from Demon Andy. “Your...your eyes…” Bethany mutters. “Unique, aren’t they? So much better than the usual generic brown.” Demon Andy says. “What the hell is going on here?!” Bethany questions. “You’re a smart woman, Bethany, I’m sure it won’t take you too long to figure it out.” Demon Andy says. Bethany flashes back.

Andy and Bethany enter the living room and Andy’s eyes widen. “Dear God…” Andy mutters. “What’s wrong?” Bethany questions. Andy walks over to the upside down crucifix hanging below Queen Goo’s portrait, and Bethany notices it. “Where’d the cross come from?” Bethany asks. “I put it there.” Andy admits. “I didn’t realize you were the religious type.” Bethany notes. “I’m not normally, this crucifix was put here as extra protection.” Andy says. “Protection from what?” Bethany wonders. “I put it there to ward off any evil spirits.” Andy tells her. Bethany raises an eyebrow. “Are you really worried that there is some kind of evil spirit in the house?” Bethany asks. “Obviously I have good reason to be, the cross didn’t turn upside down on its own. Do you know what an upside down crucifix stands for?” Andy asks. “I know it can be associated with Satan, at least that’s what I’ve seen in the movies. Do you think the devil might be in Fantastic? Maybe he is Xavier in disguise!” Bethany jokes. “This isn’t funny! I’m really starting to worry.” Andy admits. “You’re being paranoid! The cross probably flipped upside down on its own, we’ll just fix it!” Bethany says. Bethany walks over to the cross and tries to turn it over. “What the hell...this thing isn’t moving!” Bethany reveals. “Let me give it a shot.” Andy says. Andy walks over and tries to turn it upright. “You’re right, that thing isn’t moving. Do you see now why there isn’t anything natural about this?” Andy asks. “I agree that there is something definitely odd going on here, but what makes you think its something supernatural?” Bethany questions. “Maybe because I’ve had experience with the supernatural, from when my mother got possessed by a five hundred year old demon.” Andy tells Bethany!

Back in the present. “The day of your wedding to Rebecca, we found that crucifix upside down under Queen Goo’s portrait. We tried to turn it back around but the damn thing wouldn’t budge.” Bethany recalls. “That was my handy work. That fool Andy really believed that a crucifix would be enough to keep me out of his home. Little did he realize that I was right under his nose.” Demon Andy says. “How long has this been going on?” Bethany questions. “I’ve been inside Andy since right before Ava’s coma. Before that, Ava had the privilege of being my host.” Demon Andy reveals. “Wait a minute, the doctors said they had no idea what caused Ava’s coma...was that you?! Did you put Ava in that coma?!” Bethany asks. “Well I couldn’t exactly have little Ava running around town telling people that Daddy dearest was possessed, now could I? I needed to make sure her mouth was sealed shut.” Demon Andy says. “And what about Rebecca? Are you the reason she disappeared?” Bethany wonders. “Rebecca discovered the truth about me shortly after Daisy moved in. So, in order to keep her from exposing my identity before I was ready, I needed to take some drastic measures.” Demon Andy says. “What the hell did you do to my best friend?!” Bethany asks. “I wouldn’t concern myself too much with Rebecca, she is in good company. If I were you, I’d be more worried about Kristina Cat and your precious Kaylie, both of whom I have absolutely ruined.” Demon Andy says. “You really did frame them!” Bethany realizes. “Of course I did.” Demon Andy says. “Why would you do that?! What have they ever done to you?!” Bethany questions. Demon Andy shrugs. “Nothing really, I just wanted to cause them some problems, and boy did I ever! Kristina miscarried her child, her relationship with Brady has been obliterated, Victor Goo and Virginia Gray’s families have been torn apart, and now poor Kaylie is on her way to prison where she will likely die a miserable death, all while her precious son grows up with the Cats.” Demon Andy says. “You’re SICK!” Bethany yells. “Sick? No, just brilliant. I have made the lives of these pitiful mortals a living hell and I couldn’t be prouder of myself.” Demon Andy says. “You can be as proud of yourself as you want, you despicable freak, but now that I know the truth about you, I’m gonna make sure everybody else knows it too! And before long, you are going to get a one way ticket straight back to hell where you BELONG!” Bethany yells. “How do you plan on telling anyone when the door is locked?” Demon Andy wonders. Bethany holds up her phone. “I have a phone.” Bethany says. “Uh oh, I’m really screwed now.” Demon Andy says. Bethany goes to make a call. “What?! No! My phone is dead! It was literally at 80% battery two minutes ago!” Bethany notes. “Hm, that’s bizarre. I wonder what could’ve happened.” Demon Andy sarcastically says. Bethany glares at Demon Andy and puts her phone away. “So what are you going to do to me? Kill me? Is the real Andy gonna allow that?” Bethany wonders. “The real Andy has absolutely no control over my actions.” Demon Andy says. “I don’t know. If that were the case, Rebecca would probably be dead and you made it sound like she isn’t.” Bethany says. “I never said she was alive.” Demon Andy points out. “No, but you did say she was in good company. Its also worth pointing out that Ava is still alive too, so if you ask me, your bark is a lot worse than your bite.” Bethany says. “I suggest you take one more thing into consideration. Neither Rebecca nor Ava are around to tell anyone who I am, and soon, you won’t be either.” Demon Andy says. “I wouldn’t count on that.” Bethany says. Bethany walks over to the door and tries to pull it over. “This again?” Demon Andy asks. “I am going to get this door open!” Bethany says. Demon Andy smiles. “If you wanted me to open the door for you, all you had to do was ask.” Demon Andy says. Suddenly, the door swings open and knocks Bethany to the floor! Demon Andy walks over to Bethany, kneels down next to her, and checks her pulse. “Damn it, still alive! At least your unconscious and your mouth is closed, you’re so much more tolerable that way. Now this begs the question, what the hell am I supposed to do with you now?” Demon Andy wonders…

In hell, Rebecca approaches the mirror. “Before I ended up down here, the last thing I remember was a mirror in the castle basement glowing. Maybe that mirror acted as a portal and that’s how Virmor sent me here! If I can figure out how to do the same thing with this mirror, maybe I can get home!” Rebecca realizes. Suddenly, the door swings open and Andre storms in. “You aren’t going anywhere!” Andre tells her. “I am done playing your game! Its time that I go home and end this once and for all!” Rebecca says. Andre smiles. “Oh I entirely agree, it is time that we end this.” Andre says. Andre pulls out a gun and points it at Rebecca. “I’m so sorry for this, but it doesn’t look like you will be getting your happy ending after all.” Andre tells Rebecca!

“Are you out of your mind?! Have you forgotten what this woman has done to our family?!” Victor asks Brady. “Have you forgotten what I have done to our family?! People make mistakes, but they can also change. Daisy has been a big help to me with everything that has happened with Kristina and the baby, I like having her around.” Brady says. Victor rolls his eyes. “Good God, I can’t believe another member of this family has fallen under that woman’s spell! I’m warning you son, if you allow Daisy to manipulate you, she is going to ruin you just as she did Andy!” Victor says. “I didn’t do anything to Andy!” Daisy snaps. “Oh please! I hardly think its a coincidence that Andy began acting strangely just as he started hanging around you!” Victor says. “I can’t explain Andy’s bizarre behavior, but I know I had nothing to do with it. Maybe you should consider committing him! Hey, if they ever find Rebecca, maybe her and Andy could share a padded room together!” Daisy suggests. “You are just as treacherous as people say you are.” Dannie notes. “I’m sorry, who are you?” Daisy asks. “I’m Andy’s sibling.” Dannie reveals. “Katie or Clara?” Daisy questions. “Katie, but I go by Dannie now.” Dannie says. “Whatever, I don’t care.” Daisy says. “So why exactly are you dressed up, Daisy?” Victor wonders. “I’m attending the Goo Village opening. I wouldn’t want to disappoint the old lady by now showing up.” Daisy says, while looking up at Queen Goo’s portrait. “You aren’t welcomed there.” Victor says. “Actually, I am. The announcement in the newspaper says that all residents of Fantastic City are allowed to attend, and last I checked, I’m a resident. So, what’s the plan? Are we all going to carpool to the party?” Daisy wonders. “Dear God…” Victor mutters. At that moment, Andy walks in. “Alright, are we all ready for the big party?” An excited Andy asks. “Someone seems to be in a better mood than earlier. What changed?” Dannie wonders. “I was pretty stressed out earlier, but I managed to put some of my troubles to rest. So, who’s ready to party?” Andy questions.

Downstairs in the basement of the Goo Castle, Bethany is lying unconscious on the floor. Bethany begins to open her eyes and sees that someone is standing over her. “A-Andy?” A groggy Bethany asks. “Guess again.” A familiar voice says. Bethany’s eyes widen and she looks up at the person. “Oh...my...God, it can’t be!” Bethany gasps. The camera pans up and reveals that the person standing over Bethany is Xavier Irons!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down