QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 12

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 12 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 12

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:39 pm

In the living room of Fishkit Castle, Evil Kristina approaches Doctor Andropov. “Its good to see you again, Doctor Andropov. It has been far too long.” Evil Kristina says. Andropov smiles. “The pleasure is all mine, sir. You are looking well. I assume this means you haven’t experienced any negative side effects from the memory transfer.” Andropov says. “Not at all. Are there any side effects that I should be aware of?” Evil Kristina asks. “No, of course not! Its just that...this was a new procedure when I performed it on you, so I admit that I did have my concerns. However, you appear to be in perfect health! A testament to my genius, no doubt.” Andropov says. Evil Kristina chuckles. “You did fine work, I will admit to that. If not for you, I never would’ve been able to return from the brink of death. Now, I have a new chance at life, with a new vessel to call my own. Of course, some people are still having difficulties coming to terms with that.” Evil Kristina says. “By people, I assume you mean Kristina Cat’s loved ones.” Andropov says. “They don’t seem to understand that Kristina has been destroyed.” Evil Kristina says. “Yes...denial is one of the many stages of grief. But, you and I know better, don’t we? When I replaced Kristina’s memories with yours, I effectively destroyed any trace of Kristina Cat that was left inside that body. So, trust me when I tell you that there is no chance of Kristina Cat EVER returning…” Andropov says. “You better pray that you are right, because if not, I will be very disappointed, and the last thing you want to do is disappoint me.” Evil Kristina says. “Which reminds me...I took care of that task you gave me.” Andropov reveals. “Excellent! Let me see.” Evil Kristina says. Andropov nods. “Just one moment.” Andropov says, before walking into the other room. A moment later, Andropov comes in, pushing an unconscious Daisy in a wheelchair! “As requested, I have delivered your disloyal daughter to you.” Andropov reveals!

In the park, Andy is walking through, when he hears a phone ringing. “Where’s that coming from?” Andy wonders. Andy checks the bushes, and finds a cracked phone lying in them. When Andy looks at the Caller ID on the phone, he sees that Lucas is calling. Andy answers the phone. “Hello?” Andy answers. “Who is this?” Lucas asks. “Its Andy.” Andy reveals. “Andy? What are you doing with Lydia’s phone?” Lucas questions. “I found it in the park.” Andy reveals. “Well, that explains why I haven’t been able to get in touch with Lydia. She must’ve dropped her phone.” Lucas says. “How long has it been since you last talked to Lydia?” Andy asks. “Its been a few hours. She had a work emergency pop up, so she ended up being gone longer than expected. I tried calling her about an hour ago after I heard about what happened to Alexios, but she didn’t answer.” Lucas says. “Alright. I’ll drop the phone by your place, and you can return it to Lydia when you see her.” Andy says. “Thanks, I appreciate it.” Lucas says, before hanging up. Josephine comes up behind Andy. “I haven’t been able to find anything so far. I understand how dangerous The Master and The Evil Force are, but searching every inch of the town is killing precious time, while they get away.” Josephine says. “I wouldn’t say that. I might’ve picked up their trail.” Andy says, as he holds up Lydia’s phone. “Who’s phone is that?” Josephine asks. “It belongs to Lydia Masters, I found it in the bushes. I talked to Lucas, and he hasn’t talked to Lydia in a few hours. He called her about an hour ago, but she didn’t pick up.” Andy says. “Lydia might’ve just dropped the phone.” Josephine suggests. “In the bushes? Seems kinda odd. My theory is that The Master and The Evil Force ran into Lydia, they took her phone from her so she couldn’t call the cops, and then they did something with her.” Andy says. “Its possible...but these are a lot of assumptions.” Josephine says. “Maybe, but right now, assumptions is all we have to go off. The question is, if The Master and The Evil Force were here, where’d they go?” Andy wonders. “Put yourself in the shoes of wanted fugitives. If you were on the run, you would want to leave town, right? Obviously, they can’t get on a plane, because all the airports are crawling with cops. They could drive out of town, but that won’t get them very far. That leaves one other traveling method.” Josephine says. “By boat. There’s a clean route to the Canadian boarder from the docks, all it would take is for them to pay off someone down at the docks to give them a ride. So if they’re heading to the docks, they’ll want to take a route that’s quiet, where there aren’t too many people, which means they won’t be on the main road.” Andy says. “What about through the woods? It would take them over that little footbridge, and they’d get to the docks a little after that.” Josephine says. “I’d bet good money that’s the way they’re going. Come on, lets go!” Andy says. Josephine gets a call. “Hang on, this could be about The Evil Force.” Josephine says. Josephine answers the phone. “Detective Acerbi...I’ll be right there.” Josephine says, before hanging up. “This night from hell just keeps getting better and better. There was a shooting in the middle of King Beast Plaza.” Josephine reveals. “Any chance its connected to The Master and The Evil Force?” Andy asks. “Not unless Zoey Kellers is connected to either of them.” Josephine says. “Who’s Zoey Kellers?” Andy asks. “Some woman that pickpocketed Victor a few weeks ago. I think she and Lucas know each other. Anyway, I need to go and look into this.” Josephine says. “No worries. I’ll follow The Master and The Evil Force’s trail.” Andy says. “You should call for backup.” Josephine says. “There’s no time. The longer I wait, the further they get away, and that’s especially a problem if they have Lydia with them. I’ll touch base with you soon, I’ve gotta go.” Andy says, before running off.

On the footbridge, The Master is pointing his gun at Lydia. “So, you won’t kill me if I cooperate? Define cooperation.” Lydia says. “Well, this may be a foreign concept to you, but perhaps you could try to not be such a nuisance.” The Master says. Lydia laughs. “A nuisance? Well, that’s a sure way to ensure my cooperation.” Lydia says. “I’m the one holding a gun, Miss. Masters. I hold the power in this scenario, which is why you can’t afford to disobey me. Now, why don’t we just skip past the unwarranted hostility? I will lay out my terms, and you will happily agree to them like the flexible hostage that you are.” The Master says. “I’m listening.” Lydia says. “To start, I’m sure you’ve heard about my hostile interactions with the authorities in the past, they don’t care for me very much. That unfortunately makes leaving town rather difficult. I’d much prefer to hop on a private jet, with a lovely selection of wine, but that just isn’t in the cards, which is why I must settle for a boat.” The Master says. “Great! Jump on a boat, and leave me here! Its not like I could call the police, you threw away my phone!” Lydia reminds him. “I’d love to discard you, but I can’t run the risk of anymore run ins with the police. Given my history, they may feel tempted to resort to lethal force, and for that reason, I’d be much better served if I had a plus one during that altercation, one who the police would be less inclined to harm. Someone like you.” The Master says. “And when do I go free?” Lydia asks. “Once I am safely out of the country. Don’t worry, I’m sure you will be able to find your way back to Fantastic, don’t ask me why you would want to.” The Master says. “The answer is no. I’d rather die than go anywhere with you.” Lydia snaps. “You don’t have to die. Just walk when I tell you to walk, and stay when I tell you to stay. Its a fairly simple agreement, one which will save your life!” The Master says. “I don’t care. I’m not helping you escape, not willingly, and not against my will.” Lydia says. “I’m sorry to hear that. But, you picked a wonderful place to reach that decision.” The Master says. “What are you talking about?” Lydia asks. “Look where we are! Standing on a bridge, towering over a river with a terrible current. It would be a real pity if you were seriously injured, fell into the water below, only for your body never to resurface.” The Master says. “Your sick!” Lydia snaps. “No, what I am is desperate to flee town! Now you either accompany me on my journey, or die! Its that simple!” The Master yells. “Let me make it simpler, I’m not going anywhere with you! End of discussion!” Lydia yells. “I’m terribly sorry to hear that, I thought you were smarter than that.” The Master says, as he aims his gun at her. Suddenly, Andy runs onto the bridge, with his gun drawn, and The Master grabs Lydia! The Master points his gun at Lydia’s head. “Commissioner Goo, you have terrible timing.” The Master states, as Andy as his gun trained on him…

In the hospital, Bethany is sitting by Alexios’ bedside, while Rebecca and Acerbi look on, and Dylan watches from outside the window. “I love you.” Bethany tells him. “I love you, too. I’ll always love you...” Alexios says. Alexios’ eyes slowly close, and his head falls to the pillow. “Alexios?” Bethany asks. Alexios begins to flatline! “I need everyone to clear the room, he’s coding!” Acerbi announces. “Is he going to be okay?!” Bethany asks. “I will know more soon.” Acerbi responds. “THAT ISN’T AN ANSWER!” Bethany screams. “Someone get that annoyance out! She is interfering with my work!” Acerbi yells. Rebecca puts a hand on Bethany’s shoulder. “Come on, we need to give Acerbi room.” Rebecca says. Rebecca leads Bethany towards the door, and then turns towards Acerbi. “Please save him, Olivia.” Rebecca begs. Rebecca and Bethany walk out. Dylan walks over to Rebecca and Bethany. “What’s going on with my brother? Is he going to be alright?” Dylan asks. “Like you even give a damn! Why are you here, Dylan? To put in an appearance, make it look like you care? Try it with someone that doesn’t know any better, don’t try it with me! You took advantage of Alexios when you framed me for Daisy’s crimes, you couldn’t care less about him!” Bethany snaps. “Says the woman who has treated him like garbage for three years! Do you realize you are the reason he is in that hospital bed? You got involved with The Evil Force, and as a result, my brother could die! If he dies, his death is on YOUR head!” Dylan yells. “That’s enough! Do you really think this arguing is doing anything to help Alexios?” Rebecca asks. “No, but its sure making me feel better.” Bethany says. “I doubt that. Despise each other all you want, but you need to put this tension aside, at least for the time being.” Rebecca says. Acerbi comes out of Alexios’ hospital room. “How is he?” Bethany asks. Acerbi hesitates for a moment. “I...I did everything I could, but it wasn’t enough. Alexios is gone.” Acerbi reveals. “No…” Bethany says. “I’m sorry.” Acerbi says. “NO!” Bethany screams, before she falls to the floor sobbing. Rebecca kneels down next to her, pulls her into an embrace, and tries to hold back her own tears….

In Lydia’s living room, Lucas is looking at Lydia’s picture on his phone. “Relax, there is nothing to worry about. She probably just dropped her phone.” Lucas says. Lucas gets a call from a number not saved in his phone, and he answers. “Lydia?” Lucas answers. “No, not quite.” Zoey says. Lucas rolls his eyes. “Where are you calling from? Don’t tell me you were arrested again.” Lucas says. “I’m not calling from the police station. First, let me just tell you that I am perfectly fine. But, I’m in the hospital, I’ve been shot.” Zoey reveals. “Shot?! By who?!” Lucas asks. “By the cartel, I imagine.” Zoey says. “What room number are you in?” Lucas asks. “204.” Zoey reveals. “I’ll be there soon.” Lucas says, before hanging up, and rushing out the door.

On the bridge, Andy has his gun trained on The Master, while The Master has his gun aimed at Lydia’s head. “Put it down, before someone gets hurt.” Andy warns The Master. “How funny, I was just about to say the same thing to you. You seem to think you have the upper hand, Commissioner, so allow me to clarify matters. I’m the one with the hostage, and if you don’t follow my instructions to the letter, Lydia will lose a large chunk of her lovely face.” The Master warns. “Don’t do what he says.” Lydia tells Andy. “Don’t bother. You may be willing to ignore my instructions and die, but I don’t think Andy is prepared to have your blood on his hands.” The Master says. “I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure Lydia walks away with her life.” Andy says. The Master smirks. “I had a feeling you would be more inclined to cooperate than Lydia. To begin, I’m going to need you to lower your weapon to the ground, and then kick it off the bridge.” The Master says. “That’s not gonna happen.” Andy says. “Oh? And here I thought you wanted Lydia to live. Apparently, I thought wrong. Perhaps you are still holding a grudge against her for that time she framed you for abusing her, or when she buried your ex wife alive.” The Master says. “Who’s to say you won’t shoot Lydia and me the second I put my gun down?” Andy asks. “No one, but assuming you want Lydia to live, I highly recommend you take that gamble.” The Master says. Lydia shakes her head no, but Andy puts his gun down anyway, and then kicks it off the bridge. “What’s next?” Andy asks. “I take Lydia as my hostage. Once I’m sure I have evaded the authorities, I’ll release her.” The Master says. “How about we skip the part where you go on the run again? I have a counter offer.” Andy tells him. “What might that be? Turn myself in, plead guilty, get a reduced sentence? I’m what the law would consider an international terrorist, the best reduced sentence I could hope for is a reduction from the death penalty to life in prison.” The Master says. “How about we skip the death penalty and prison, and you walk away a free man?” Andy asks. “That’s not possible.” The Master says. “I can make it possible.” Andy claims. “So, if I let Lydia go, you are going to arrange for all the charges against me to be dropped? The WPA may have something to say about that.” The Master says. “My cousin Ciara is the director, I’m sure I could get her to go along with it. But, I’m gonna need more from you than just letting Lydia go, that’s only part of the deal.” Andy says. “What’s the other part?” The Master asks. “Help us lure your father out of hiding. If you can give us The Evil Force, we’ll give you your freedom.” Andy says. The Master laughs. “Is this a joke? The Evil Force is my father, I would never betray him!” The Master says. “Maybe not under normal circumstances, but I’m giving you the deal of a lifetime. This is the one and only time in your life where you’ll ever be offered a deal that would let you go back to a normal life. Think about this for a second, if you give us The Evil Force, the charges against you will be dropped, you won’t have to hide anymore. You could go anywhere, live anywhere, without having to worry about looking over your shoulder.” Andy says. “All I have to do is betray my father, the man who gave me life, the one person who has always stood by me.” The Master says. “I get you’re loyal to him, but if the tables were turned and we were offering him immunity in exchange for you, do you really think he wouldn’t give you up? He’d do it in a heartbeat!” Andy says. “No, he wouldn’t. He loves me!” The Master argues. “The only person that lousy bastard loves is himself! Look at the way he treats your sister!” Andy points out. “Daisy is a disappointment!” The Master yells. “Daisy is his daughter, and he should love her unconditionally, but he doesn’t! Just like he doesn’t actually love you! Besides, you know deep down that this person isn’t actually your father.” Andy says. The Master laughs. “Now we get to the point of all this. We both know that your ultimate goal isn’t to throw my father into a prison cell for the rest of his life, because he is still in the body that once belonged to Kristina Cat. You think that if you can get my father back into custody, you’ll be able to somehow transform him back into Kristina.” The Master says. “Its not his body.” Andy says. “Do you have any idea how much expense I put into resurrecting my father?! I am the one who paid for the development of the procedure that transfers one’s essence into another brain! I am the one who paid for both Dylan’s and Kristina’s resurrections!” The Master yells. “Wait...YOU were the one that brought Dylan back from the dead?” Lydia asks. “Of course it was me! You didn’t really think that Kristina Cat was my father’s intended host, did you? Originally, my plan was to bring my father back in Dylan’s body, which meant I had to resurrect him. Unfortunately, shortly before the procedure to transfer my father’s essence into Dylan’s body was perfected, he managed to escape and find his way back to Fantastic, which meant I had to settle on a new host...Kristina.” The Master says. “If Kristina wasn’t planned to be your father’s host, why bring her back? What purpose did she serve?” Andy asks. “Many years ago, my father had kidnapped her himself. I’m not entirely sure what his plans were for her, but I brought her back because I thought she may be of some use to him once he returned. Fortunately, that proved to be true. Kristina is the reason that my father was able to return to the land of the living.” The Master says. “Well what about Kristina’s life? Doesn’t it matter to you that you are robbing her of the chance to be back with her husband?” Andy asks. “No, it doesn’t bother me at all. Why should I care? I don’t know Kristina!” The Master says. “Does this really surprise you, Andy? Expecting this bastard to have a heart is like expecting snow in August.” Lydia says. “As much as I love your feisty attitude, my patience is wearing thin, and my trigger finger is growing itchy. Don’t test me!” The Master warns. “Be smart here. I gave you a pretty good deal, if you take it, you’re a free man. You really want to lose the chance at freedom just to protect this poor imitation of your father? Somebody that definitely wouldn’t protect you if he were given the same chance?” Andy asks. “I heard your offer, but unfortunately, it doesn’t interest me. I’d sooner die than betray my father. So, if there’s nothing else, Lydia and I really should be going. We have a boat to catch.” The Master says. Faint sirens can be heard in the background. “You sure you really want to do that? By the sound of those sirens, there will probably be a team of cops waiting for you down at the docks.” Andy says. “You called for backup?” The Master asks. “No, but Josephine might’ve. She and I figured out you were probably headed towards the docks.” Andy says. “Looks like you’ve run out of options.” Lydia says. “On the contrary, my dear. I still have you.” The Master says. “What do you think Lydia is going to do for you?” Andy asks. “For starters, I know for a fact that your underlings wouldn’t dare shoot me when I have this lovely human shield. Plus, Lydia will make for a fine bargaining chip.” The Master says. “Good luck with that, I’m not going to let you use me to get away.” Lydia says. “You don’t have much choice, darling.” The Master says. “The hell I don’t.” Lydia says, before elbowing The Master in the gut! Lydia runs away, and The Master aims his gun at her. Andy rushes at The Master, and pushes the arm holding the gun up into the air! The gun goes off while pointed in the air, which causes Lydia to jump. “Give me the gun, Cesar.” Andy growls. The Master laughs. “I don’t think so. I’ve been waiting for the chance to kill you since the moment you first became Dylan’s little sidekick, I can’t wait to finally watch you die!” The Master yells. Andy manages to grab the gun out of The Master’s hand, and kicks The Master away from him. The Master then charges at Andy before he can fire a shot, and the two begin wrestling over the gun once again. As the two struggle, it becomes unclear who the gun is pointed at. Suddenly, a shot is fired! “ANDY!” Lydia screams.

In Fishkit Castle, Evil Kristina looks down at an unconscious Daisy. “Was it difficult abducting her?” Evil Kristina asks. “Not at all. I managed to sneak into the home of Dylan Stanpatos, and I quietly approached Daisy from behind, which is when I made my move.” Andropov says. “Has she been unconscious ever since?” Evil Kristina asks. “Not quite. She regained consciousness shortly after I brought her here, and needless to say, she wasn’t too pleased to learn she was being held captive. I have deep scratches and bite marks to prove it.” Andropov says. “She seems rather docile now, what did you do to her?” Evil Kristina asks. “I had to give her a sedative, one that will keep her unconscious for quite some time.” Andropov says. “A sedative? I hope this won’t harm the child she is carrying!” Evil Kristina says. “You needn’t worry! I know how important that child is to you, which is why I gave Daisy a drug that is safe for her baby.” Andropov says. “Excellent. As long as Daisy is pregnant with my grandchild, neither she nor her unborn child are to be harmed.” Evil Kristina says. “I understand. Before we go any further, I do have some concerns I would like to bring to your attention.” Andropov says. “I’m listening.” Evil Kristina says. “When you concocted this plan, it was while you were still under the impression that you and Bethany Wilson would be getting married. However, that is no longer the case, which makes me wonder if the plan has changed.” Andropov says. “Given the fact that Bethany is not my wife, the plan has most certainly changed. But, she is still going to play the same role.” Evil Kristina says. “Sir, with all due respect, Bethany betrayed you. Are you sure you don’t want to find someone less inclined to stab you in the back? Maybe we could get you on one of those online dating websites, or we could even hire someone for you!” Andropov suggests. “I do not want just any woman, I want Bethany, do you understand?! She is the only woman I can see as the empress of my empire, and I refuse to find a substitute.” Evil Kristina says. “But she lied to you! You were so furious with her, you tried to kill her!” Andropov notes. “Fortunately, I only ended up shooting that idiot Alexios Stanpatos.” Evil Kristina says. “Poor Alexios...he was the son of Michael Stanpatos, someone else who has helped me a great deal with my research. There is still time, even if Alexios has passed away, I can likely still save him!” Andropov says. “You will do no such thing. Now, lets not stray from the topic at hand. Bethany angered me when she revealed her ulterior motive, but regardless of whatever pain she may have caused me, she is still the only woman on this earth worthy of being called my wife. So, in that regard, things have not changed. Bethany and I will rule this world together, with my son standing by our side.” Evil Kristina says.

On the bridge, Lydia runs over to Andy and The Master, still unclear on who was shot. “Andy, are you okay?” Lydia asks. “I’m fine.” Andy says. Andy backs away from The Master, now holding the gun, and its revealed that The Master was shot in the gut. The Master then drops down in pain, and Andy points the gun at him. “Its over.” Andy tells him, as the sirens in the background grow louder. The Master chuckles. “You have made a huge mistake. When my father learns what you did to me, he won’t rest until you suffer the consequences.” The Master says. “That son of a bitch can come and get me, I’m ready for him.” Andy says. “Famous last words.” The Master says. “I’m not the one who’s likely to be saying my last words here. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but you’re not doing so good pal, and if you don’t get medical attention soon, you’re going to die.” Andy says. “Is that what your plan is? Leave me here to die? Rumor has it that’s...what you did to Joe Fish...when he fell into that acid.” The Master says. “No, I’m gonna call you an ambulance. You’re gonna go to the hospital, get that bullet removed, and assuming you make it through the night, you’re going to be handcuffed to your bed until you’re ready to be released, and when you are ready, you’ll be released into police custody, where you’ll probably be shipped off to some super max prison, and that’s assuming the WPA doesn’t decide to drop you in one of their black sites. Just remember when you are sitting in that cold, dark prison cell that I gave you the chance to walk away a free man, but instead of taking my deal, you laughed in my face. Your loss.” Andy says. The Master grabs the railing of the bridge, and pulls himself up, back to his feet. “If you think I’m losing to you...you’re sadly mistaken.” The Master says. “Take one more step and the next bullet goes between your eyes!” Andy warns. “Calm yourself, I’m not stupid enough to think I can get to you before you shoot me...but if you think I’m going to allow myself to lose to the likes of you...then you don’t know me very well.” The Master says. “Well I’m sorry to say that there’s no other way out.” Andy says. The Master smirks. “Dear Andy...there’s ALWAYS another way out.” The Master says. The Master grabs the railing of the bridge with both hands, and then throws himself over the side of the bridge! Andy and Lydia both rush to the railing, in time to witness him falling into the roaring waters below!

In a corner of the hospital, Rebecca brings Bethany a cup. “I thought you could use this.” Rebecca says. “Coffee is the last thing I need.” Bethany says. “Its tea.” Rebecca tells her. “I hate tea.” Bethany responds. Rebecca sits next to Bethany. “Where did Dylan go?” Bethany asks. “I don’t know. If I had to guess, I’d say he probably wanted to be alone.” Rebecca says. “I don’t know why, he didn’t give a damn about Alexios. Alexios was nothing but a pawn to him.” Bethany says. “I know there is some bad blood between you two, I have my own issues with the person Dylan is now, but Alexios was still his brother, and I really do believe that Dylan loved him in his own way. He’s grieving too.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, well he better join the club.” Bethany says. “How are you doing?” Rebecca asks. “I don’t know. When Acerbi told us about Alexios, I was really upset...devastated. But now? I guess its a mixture of guilt and anger. I’m pissed off that Alexios’ life was taken from him, especially now that we finally decided to get out of our own way and be together. But I also feel guilty, because if I never got involved with The Evil Force, Alexios never would’ve been shot. My God, Rebecca, Alexios wasn’t even the intended target, I was! I should be the one dead right now! It should’ve been ME!” Bethany cries. “Don’t say that! Alexios sacrificed his life so that it wouldn’t be you!” Rebecca argues. “Well Alexios never would’ve had to sacrifice his life if I wasn’t an idiot and went up against one of the most dangerous people on the planet! You warned me, Andy warned me, Brady warned me, Alexios warned me, but I wouldn’t listen! I was so sure that I was right and everyone else was wrong, and now look at where it got me! The man I love is dead, and its all my fault.” Bethany says. “Alexios wouldn’t want you to be sitting here blaming yourself.” Rebecca says. “Alexios didn’t want me seducing The Evil Force either, but I didn’t listen to him then!” Bethany points out. “I think we should probably go home.” Rebecca says. Nearby, Lucas steps off of the elevator, and sees Rebecca and Bethany nearby. Lucas approaches them. “Is everything okay with you two?” Lucas asks. “Like you give a damn.” Bethany says. “I’m sorry, it was insensitive of me to come over here, after the way I hurt you.” Lucas apologizes. “I appreciate the concern. Anyway, to answer your question, everything isn’t alright. Alexios was shot and killed tonight.” Rebecca reveals. “Oh my God...I heard that Alexios had been shot, but I didn’t know he didn’t make it.” Lucas says. “That was a more recent development, in the last thirty minutes.” Rebecca says. “I’m so sorry for your loss. I know that the two of you were close.” Lucas says. “Thank you.” Rebecca says. “I can’t help but think about how horrible this situation is all around. Not only is Alexios gone, but how is Kristina going to feel when she finds out she killed him? She and Alexios use to be friends, so when Brady finally breaks through to her, she’s going to be horrified.” Lucas says. “Who gives a damn how Kristina feels? I hope she spends the rest of her miserable life in prison for what she did to Alexios!” Bethany snaps. “I understand you’re angry, but Kristina never would’ve hurt Alexios if she were in her right mind.” Lucas says. “Well Kristina wasn’t trying to hurt Alexios, she was trying to hurt me!” Bethany says. “Kristina wouldn’t hurt anyone intentionally because she wasn’t a violent person!” Lucas argues. “Neither am I, but if I ever have the misfortune of seeing Kristina again, I don’t care if she has The Evil Force’s essence or whatever in her head, I will kill her for what she did to Alexios.” Bethany says, before storming off. “She’s angry, understandably.” Rebecca says. “I just hope she doesn’t get to Kristina. Under normal circumstances, I would agree with Bethany, but given the fact that Kristina is basically being controlled by someone else’s consciousness, she can’t be held responsible for what happened.” Lucas says. “And she won’t be. So, what are you doing here? Is everything okay with Lydia?” Rebecca asks. “Lydia is fine. I’m here because a friend of mine was injured. Speaking of which, do you know where room 204 is?” Lucas asks. Rebecca points. “That way.” Rebecca says. “Thanks. And again, I’m sorry about Alexios.” Lucas says. “Yeah...so am I.” Rebecca says.

In her hospital room, Zoey is lying in bed, clearly annoyed. “Bloody hell, what does one have to do for a cup of water around this wretched building?!” Zoey yells. Lucas comes in. “I see you are just about as pleasant as a patient as you are a house guest.” Lucas says. “I’m not in the mood, Lucas, not after the ordeal I suffered through.” Zoey says. “You were only shot in the shoulder, its not like it was a life threatening injury.” Lucas notes. “It still bloody hurts! You should know that, you’ve been shot at least a dozen times!” Zoey points out. “Touche. So, what exactly happened?” Lucas asks. “I was sitting in the King Beast Plaza, when out of nowhere, I heard a gunshot. The next thing I know, I feel this terrible pain in my shoulder, and I notice I’m bleeding.” Zoey says. “Did you see who the shooter was?” Lucas asks. “No, I didn’t. Can we please skip all of the questions? I just went through this with the police.” Zoey says. “I hope you didn’t mention to the police that you were shot because a mob cartel is after you because you stole from them.” Lucas says. “Of course not. I’d rather spend all of eternity in this hospital bed than have to spend a second in jail, especially with those blokes chasing after me.” Zoey says. “So why do you think they came after you now? Its not like this is the first time you’ve been out in public since you showed up in Fantastic, so why target you now?” Lucas asks. “Probably because I no longer have your protection.” Zoey says. Lucas scoffs. “You have a guard stationed outside your hotel room 24/7, how do you no longer have my protection?” Lucas asks. “I meant living under your roof. When I was living in the mansion, the mob knew that you were protecting me. But, now that I’ve been exiled to a hotel room, they likely believe that you have washed your hands of me.” Zoey says. “That couldn’t be further from the truth.” Lucas notes. “I know that, and you know that, but they don’t know that. Look, I realize that my being there caused problems for you and Lydia, however, the fact remains that I was much safer when I was living under your roof. Now that you’ve kicked me out, they think they have nothing to fear, which means it won’t be long before they come back and finish me off. Lucas, you have no idea how afraid I am.” Zoey says. Lucas’ phone begins to ring, but he ignores the call without looking at the Caller ID. “Aren’t you going to get that?” Zoey asks. “I’m sure it was nothing important, not as important as your predicament anyways.” Lucas says.

On the bridge, Lydia hangs up the phone, and hands it back to Andy. “Thank you for letting me use your phone, even though it didn’t do much good since Lucas didn’t answer.” Lydia says. “No problem.” Andy says. “You know, I can’t believe that The Master actually threw himself off the bridge. Do you think there is any chance he could have survived that?” Lydia asks. “I think the chances are slim to none. He fell into a river with a strong current in the middle of January, and as if that isn’t bad enough, he was already suffering from a life threatening gunshot wound. If I had to guess, I’d say there is no way The Master is still alive.” Andy says. “Thank God.” Lydia says. Lydia begins to cringe in pain, and holds her head. “You okay?” Andy asks. “Yeah, just a migraine, probably caused by the stress of being taken hostage.” Lydia says. “Luckily, that’s all over now.” Andy says. “Not exactly. Kristina is still out there, and she still has The Evil Force’s consciousness.” Lydia points out. “Not for long. We’re going to arrest The Evil Force, and then we are going to find a way to bring Kristina back.” Andy says. Josephine arrives on the scene. “Hey, one of the officers I just passed by told me that there was a shooting. Are you two okay?” Josephine asks. “We’re fine. I can’t say the same for The Master.” Andy says. “Where is he?” Josephine asks. “He’s dead. He and I struggled over his gun, he got shot, and then he jumped off the bridge so that he couldn’t be arrested.” Andy says. “What about Kristina? Were they not together?” Josephine asks. “They were when I first ran into them. But then Kristina went to tie up some loose ends, whatever that means.” Lydia says. “She could’ve been talking about Alexios. She might try and finish him off.” Andy says. “Well then she’s too late. I just came from the hospital, and Alexios passed away.” Josephine reveals. “What?! Oh my God…” Lydia says. “Does Rebecca know?” Andy asks. “My mother said that Rebecca and Bethany were both in the room when it happened. I guess Dylan was there, too.” Josephine says. “I have to go find Rebecca.” Andy says. “I’m pretty sure she went home.” Josephine says. “Then that’s where I’m going. Can you handle things here?” Andy asks. “What do you need?” Josephine asks. “I need a team to drag the river, and I don’t want them to stop dragging it until they find The Master’s body. At the same time, I don’t want to take away too much man power from the search for The Evil Force.” Andy says. “Understood. Go and be with Rebecca.” Josephine says. “Thanks, I owe you.” Andy says. “And I’ll be sure to collect.” Josephine jokes. Andy runs off. “Do you need me for anything else?” Lydia asks Josephine. “I’ll need you to give a statement on everything that happened tonight, but I completely understand if you don’t want to do that tonight.” Josephine says. “Thanks. I just want to go home and be with Lucas.” Lydia says. “Lucas isn’t home. I actually just saw him at the hospital.” Josephine reveals. “Lucas is at the hospital? Is he okay?” Lydia asks. “He looked fine. I saw him going into one of the patient’s rooms. Actually, the room belongs to the victim of a shooting tonight, Zoey Kellers.” Josephine says. “Zoey Kellers? You’ve got to be kidding me.” Lydia says. “Do you know her?” Josephine asks. “Unfortunately, I do. Thank you for the information, I’ll be by the police station tomorrow to give you my statement.” Lydia says, before storming off.

Dylan enters his beach house, and notices that Daisy’s bags are still in the living room. “Daisy?” Dylan calls out. No one responds. “Daisy, I know we didn’t leave off on a very good note, but I...I could really use a friend right now, and you are the only one I have!” Dylan calls out. No one responds. “This doesn’t make any sense. Her car is out front, her bags are still here, but there’s no sign of her. Where the hell did she go?” Dylan wonders.

In Fishkit Castle, Evil Kristina lightly slaps a still unconscious Daisy on the cheek. “It doesn’t appear as though she’ll be regaining consciousness for a while...excellent. Keep her in this state, at least until after we transfer her.” Evil Kristina says. “And when will that be?” Andropov questions. “Tonight. But, before we can leave, there is one more person that must join us on our voyage.” Evil Kristina says. “With all due respect, sir, I have done enough kidnapping for one day. I am a scientist, not a goon!” Andropov says. “You needn’t worry, this is one task that I intend on handling myself.” Evil Kristina says. Andropov’s phone goes off. “Hm, it appears I have received some urgent news alerts.” Andropov says. “For Fantastic City?” Evil Kristina asks. “I like to keep up to date, at least for the short duration of time that I’m there.” Andropov says, as he looks at the alerts. “Oh...it appears your attempt on the life of Michael Stanpatos’ youngest child was a success.” Andropov reveals. “Alexios is dead?” Evil Kristina asks. “Indeed.” Andropov confirms. Evil Kristina smiles. “Excellent. That means I no longer have competition for Bethany. She is now mine and mine alone.” Evil Kristina says. “Oh no...I’m afraid I have some bad news as well.” Andropov says. “What bad news?” Evil Kristina asks. “There was an altercation on a footbridge, and Andy Goo shot The Master.” Andropov reveals. “What?! Is he okay?!” Evil Kristina asks. “I’m afraid not. After the shooting, The Master supposedly jumped off of the bridge to avoid being arrested. The authorities think it is unlikely he survived.” Andropov reveals. Evil Kristina collapses into a chair. “Is there anything I can get for you, sir? Water perhaps?” Andropov asks. “You can get me my son. You were able to resurrect Dylan, and Kristina, as well as all the others, you can do the same for him.” Evil Kristina states. “If I had access to The Master’s body, I would like nothing more. But as of right now, his body hasn’t been recovered yet, which means if he is dead, I can’t do anything to resurrect him.” Andropov says. Evil Kristina slams her fist into the table. “No...no...no...this can’t be happening, not my precious son!” Evil Kristina cries. “I’m sorry, I know how much The Master meant to you.” Andropov says. “He meant the world to me...he was my legacy. But now...he’s been taken from me, by Andy Goo, of all people! DAMN HIM!” Evil Kristina screams, as she throws a vase across the room. Evil Kristina stands up. “I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THAT SWINE MEETS THE SAME FATE AS MY BELOVED SON! ANDY GOO WILL SHALL REGRET THE DAY HE EVER OPPOSED MY FAMILY!” Evil Kristina yells. “I have no doubt.” Andropov says. “But as much as I would love to make my son’s murderer pay, I cannot dwell on that right now, not when there is so much work to be done! Now that The Master is gone, it makes it even more apparent that Daisy’s child is the future of my empire, which is why it is imperative that my plan is a success!” Evil Kristina says. “What do you want me to do?” Andropov asks. “Its time to move Daisy. We will be departing soon, which means there is no reason to continue keeping her here. In the meantime, I must go and initiate the next phase of my plan.” Evil Kristina says. “Are you sure you don’t need more time? The Master’s demise must be difficult for you.” Andropov says. “There is no time, don’t you understand? Time is of the essence! I must move forward with my plans tonight, and there can be no mistakes.” Evil Kristina says, before walking out.

“So, how are we going to correct this problem?” Zoey asks Lucas. “I’ll heighten security around you.” Lucas says. “That’s not good enough, Lucas! Do you know what type of weapon the gunman used on me earlier? A sniper rifle! Now as a former mobster, you know those can shoot from fairly large distances, so having security stationed around me wouldn’t do much good.” Zoey says. Lucas sighs. “Then I’m open to suggestions.” Lucas says. “If I’m going to survive, there is only one thing I can do. I have to move back in with you!” Zoey says. “Do you think you’ll suddenly become immune to snipers if you move back in?” Lucas asks. “No, but if I never leave the house, I think I’ll be better off.” Zoey says. “Why can’t you just stay at the hotel room, and never leave it? Lydia and I can arrange for you to get all the supplies you need.” Lucas says. “Because I don’t feel safe in the bloody hotel room! Of course I wouldn’t expect you to understand, you aren’t the one who has to live this nightmare!” Zoey snaps. “I understand you’re scared, but I can’t just let you move back in. Lydia has a say in this, too.” Lucas reminds Zoey. “And I suppose Lydia will leave me to die, all because of some childish dislike she has for me.” Zoey says. “She has good reason.” Lucas says. “Regardless of what her reasons may be, are they good enough to let me die?!” Zoey asks. Before Lucas can answer, Lydia walks in. “I thought I might find you in here.” Lydia says. Lucas smiles. “There you are! I was getting kind of worried when I hadn’t heard from you.” Lucas says. “You did hear from me. I called from Andy’s phone because mine died, but it looks like you were too preoccupied to take my call.” Lydia says. “That was you earlier? I’m sorry, I didn’t check the Caller I.D.” Lucas says. “Too busy with Zoey?” Lydia asks. “Lydia, Zoey was shot…” Lucas says. “Well I was taken hostage by a terrorist, which I would’ve told you over the phone if you weren’t too busy babysitting her!” Lydia snaps. “Wait...what’s this about you being taken hostage? Are you okay?” Lucas asks. “Physically I’m fine, emotionally I’m a little shaken up. The Master broke Kristina out of jail, I ran into them while they were on the run, and The Master decided to take me hostage. Don’t worry, he won’t ever hurt me again, he’s dead.” Lydia says. “Sounds like you had quite the eventful evening.” Zoey says. “Almost as eventful as yours. I heard you were shot.” Lydia says. “I was. It was a very traumatic incident, and unfortunately, I can’t guarantee it won’t happen again. I’ve been a vulnerable target ever since I moved out of your house.” Zoey says. Lydia smiles. “Of course you have. Lucas, we need to talk in private.” Lydia says. “Lead the way.” Lucas says. Lucas and Lydia walk out. Once they are gone, Zoey makes a call. “This better be good. Its almost lights out here at the asylum.” Mia says. “What the hell were you thinking?!” Zoey angrily asks. “Can you be more specific?” Mia asks. “Having me shot? Are you out of your bloody mind?!” Zoey asks. “Oh no Zoey, I’m afraid you’re confused. I didn’t have you shot, the cartel did! You see, now that you’ve moved out of Lydia’s house, you’ve become even more of a target, which is why you were shot. Or at least, that better have been the story you told Lucas.” Mia says. “That’s exactly what I told Lucas, but for the record, I don’t appreciate your tactics. I could have been killed!” Zoey points out. “Oh calm down! I told the hitman that the intention wasn’t to kill you! You’re lucky that I didn’t decide to make it look more convincing!” Mia says. “You couldn’t have done something that didn’t involve bullets?” Zoey asks. “It worked, didn’t it?” Mia asks. “That remains to be seen. Lucas was just dragged out of my hospital room by his boss. Unfortunately, I’m not the only one who has had an eventful night. Lydia was taken hostage by someone by the name The Master.” Zoey says. “And he didn’t kill her? I never knew The Master to be so useless.” Mia says. “Some good did come out of this, though. Lydia seems absolutely livid that Lucas didn’t make himself available to her after she was nearly killed. In fact, the reason Lucas wasn’t available to her was because he was with me.” Zoey says. “That is wonderful news! You see? My little stunt tonight is already working miracles! Just don’t think that means you don’t have to put in your own work! Its still important that you find a way back into that house, you are much more of a problem to their relationship when you are living under the same roof as them.” Mia says. “Don’t worry, Lucas realizes how dire my situation is, which means he’ll either be able to convince Lydia to let me move back in, or the two of them will have serious problems on the horizon. Let me rephrase that...either way, the two of them will have serious problems on the horizon.” Zoey says, with a smile.

Lucas and Lydia enter an empty exam room. “I’m sorry I didn’t answer your call.” Lucas says. “Its just that Zoey was far more important than anything and anyone else.” Lydia says. “Zoey had just been shot, and I didn’t have any reason to think that you were in danger!” Lucas notes. “Andy told me that he told you he found my phone in the park! You didn’t find that concerning? Or the fact that I hadn’t come home?” Lydia asks. “I was worried, but I convinced myself that you dropped your phone. As for why you hadn’t come home, the last time I talked to you, you told me you had been tied up with work.” Lucas recalls. “It never occurred to you to try and call my office?” Lydia asks. Lucas sighs. “No, I guess not. Lydia, I’m so sorry.” Lucas says. “Not sorry enough where you aren’t going to ask that Zoey move back in with us. I heard her comment about her being a vulnerable target ever since she moved out. That wasn’t a passing comment, she was hinting around, and I’m sure she did a lot more than hint before I got there.” Lydia says. “You’re right. She did outright ask to move back in.” Lucas admits. “And what did you tell her?” Lydia asks. “I told her that it wasn’t my decision to make.” Lucas says. “Of course not. Why would you just tell her no? That’s crazy!” Lydia sarcastically says. “I understand why you’re angry, but I doubt its a coincidence that Zoey was shot right after she moved out. The cartel probably found out she was living in a hotel room, and assumed that she no longer had our protection. Her living with us was the only thing keeping her alive.” Lucas says. “And now I’m supposed to feel an overwhelming amount of sympathy, and let her move back in.” Lydia says. “Just temporarily.” Lucas says. “Temporarily? The mob is after her, Lucas! You better than anyone knows that they aren’t going to just go away! They need to be dealt with somehow!” Lydia says. “How?” Lucas asks. “I don’t know, but if Zoey moves back in, we need to find a way, because there is no way in hell I’m letting her stay with us permanently. After all the trouble she has caused us, and considering how pissed off I am at you right now, you’re lucky I’m even agreeing to this.” Lydia says. “So you’ll let her move back in?” Lucas asks. “Temporarily.” Lydia says. Lucas smiles. “Thank you. Now that that’s settled, how about we head home?” Lucas asks. “Fine, but...I think you should sleep in the guest room tonight.” Lydia says. Lucas’ smile fades. “Come on, Lydia. There’s no reason we can’t talk this through.” Lucas says. “I’ve had a long day, the last thing I feel like doing is talking. Besides, I really doubt we’d be able to reach a satisfying resolution tonight.” Lydia says. Lucas nods. “Okay, but just so you know, we will reach a resolution. I love you, Lydia, and no matter what, you will always come first with me.” Lucas says. Lydia nods, before she and Lucas walk out.

At the Goo Castle, Andy runs into the living room, where he finds Rebecca gazing out the window. “Rebecca.” Andy says. Rebecca turns towards him, and runs into his arms. “Thank God you’re here.” Rebecca cries. “Josephine told me about Alexios. I’m so sorry.” Andy says. “So am I...he had finally gotten everything that he had wanted. Bethany wanted to be with him, the two of them even got married.” Rebecca says. “Really?” Andy asks. “You wouldn’t believe it, Andy. There was no indication that Alexios was going to pass away. When he came back from surgery, he woke up, he was lucid, he seemed fine, like he was going to be okay! Seeing him with Bethany...I thought for sure he was going to make a full recovery.” Rebecca says. “I’m so sorry. I know how close you and Alexios were. If you need anyone to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on, I’m here for you...I’m always here for you.” Andy tells her. “Thank you. So...have they found a way to turn The Evil Force back into Kristina yet?” Rebecca asks. “That’s gonna be kinda hard to do, now that The Evil Force is back on the loose.” Andy says. “Wait, he broke out?!” Rebecca asks. “You didn’t know?” Andy asks. “No! I’ve been so preoccupied with Alexios, I haven’t checked the news.” Rebecca says. “The Master busted him out of custody earlier today.” Andy reveals. “And neither of them have been found?” Rebecca asks. “I already found The Master. He took Lydia hostage, she broke free, and then he and I struggled over his gun. I shot him, and then because he didn’t want to be arrested, he jumped off the bridge we were on.” Andy says. “What a coward...is Lydia okay?” Rebecca asks. “She’s fine. She had a bit of a headache, but she said it was probably because of the stress.” Andy says. “That’s understandable.” Rebecca says. “So...how’s Bethany?” Andy asks. “She’s taking Alexios’ death pretty hard too, she loved him. She’s in bed now, sleeping.” Rebecca says. “She fell asleep? That’s good, but a little surprising.” Andy says. “Not really. Today has been so emotionally draining on her, she’s exhausted. She practically fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.” Rebecca says. “Its probably better you didn’t get the chance to tell her that The Evil Force escaped then. After hearing that, I’m not sure she’d be able to fall asleep.” Andy says. “Which brings up another concern. Now that The Evil Force is back on the loose, what if he decides to come after Bethany? He knows she’s been manipulating him for all these months, so he is either going to want revenge on her, or he’s still obsessed with her, either scenario could result in devastating consequences for Bethany.” Rebecca says. “We just need to do everything possible to make sure that son of a bitch never gets anywhere near her again.” Andy says.

Upstairs, in Bethany’s bedroom, Bethany lies sleeping in the dark, as a shadowy figure passes by her bed. Someone approaches her bedside, and begins caressing her cheek. “Sleep, my darling. You will need to be well rested, for the plans I have for you.” The camera pans up, and reveals Evil Kristina looming over Bethany’s bed!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down