QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 18

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 18 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 18

Post by QG Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Its a new day. At The Evil Force’s castle, Bethany is sleeping in her cage, when Evil Kristina opens the cage door. Bethany begins to open her eyes. “Good morning, my dear. How did you sleep?” Evil Kristina asks. “Surprisingly well. What’s going on?” Bethany asks. “I’m here to take you on another adventure.” Evil Kristina says. “Your last so called adventure was a dream.” Bethany recalls. “But didn’t it just feel so incredibly real? Come, you will not regret accompanying me.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany stands up, and follows Evil Kristina out.

On a rooftop, Bethany and Evil Kristina step off of an elevator. Bethany looks up and sees the sky is dark. “I don’t understand, it was just morning…” Bethany notes. “This is our world. It can be whatever time of day we wish. I thought the night sky would better suit the festivities I had in mind.” Evil Kristina says. “What festivities?” Bethany asks. Evil Kristina leads Bethany over to a small table, with two meals on it. “Dinner for two. I was hoping you would join me.” Evil Kristina says. “Why would I want to eat with you? I despise you.” Bethany notes. “Are you sure about that? You and I had such a lovely time at the art gallery.” Evil Kristina says. “That was a dream.” Bethany points out. “It could become reality. Please, have a seat.” Evil Kristina urges. Bethany and Evil Kristina both sit at the table. Bethany lifts the lid on her food. “All of my favorites…” Bethany notes. “Only the best for you.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany begins to eat. “Its not poisoned, is it?” Bethany asks. “I wouldn’t hurt you.” Evil Kristina says. A piece of classical music begins playing over the radio. Evil Kristina stands up, and holds her hand out to Bethany. “Would you like to dance with me?” Evil Kristina asks. Bethany cautiously takes Evil Kristina’s hand, and the two begin a waltz. As the music grows more intense, Bethany begins staring deep into Evil Kristina’s eyes. As the song concludes, so does the dance, Evil Kristina leans in to kiss Bethany, and Bethany does the same.

Suddenly, Bethany wakes up, and sees that she is still in her cage. “It was another dream...I don’t get it! I don’t even really like art, and I’m lukewarm on dancing, so what is with all of these bizarre dreams?” Bethany questions. Evil Kristina enters the room. “Good morning, Bethany. I trust you slept well.” Evil Kristina says. “Yeah, I guess I did.” Bethany says. “Anyway, I just wanted to come and tell you what you would be served for breakfast. I have the chef cooking a fantastic eggs benedict, I have a feeling you will love it.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany smiles. “You’re trying to bribe me.” Bethany notes. “No...okay, perhaps I am trying to spoil you so that you will soften towards me. It pains me that you still hate me.” Evil Kristina says. “I don’t hate you.” Bethany says. Evil Kristina’s eyes widen. “You don’t?” Evil Kristina asks. “Its true, I was angry with you over what you did to Alexios. But, I’m finally starting to get over it.” Bethany says. “Dare I hope that means you are finally willing to take your rightful place as the queen of my empire?” Evil Kristina asks. “Lets not push it.” Bethany says. “You’re right. I suppose I will take comfort in this small, yet pleasant victory. Anyways, I have some business that I must attend to. Your breakfast should be arriving soon.” Evil Kristina says. “Until next time.” Bethany says. Evil Kristina smiles. “Until next time.” Evil Kristina agrees, before walking out. Outside the room, Brody is waiting for her. “What the hell do you want?” Evil Kristina asks. “I want to know what’s going on? You told me last night that I wasn’t able to kill our guests, and I want to know why.” Brody says. “They are not our guests, they are MY guests, and you would do well to remember that.” Evil Kristina says. “Alright, let me rephrase. Why can’t we just kill your guests and be done with it?” Brody asks. “Because I need them alive so they can witness what I am about to do. I also need them alive so that I can introduce them to the new and improved Bethany, once her transformation is complete.” Evil Kristina says. “That all makes sense, I guess. But I’m a little surprise you are keeping Andy alive, after he murdered your son.” Brody notes. “I have special plans for Andy. Originally, I had wanted to kill him myself. But, I have since come up with something that will be far more painful for him.” Evil Kristina says. “So you must plan on killing one of Andy’s loved ones.” Brody assumes. “Andy is still going to die. But, in order for my plan to work, I am going to need your help.” Evil Kristina says.

In the parlor, Brady, Andy and Rebecca are with Dylan and Daisy. “We’ve searched every inch of this castle, and there hasn’t been any sign of Bethany. The Evil Force must have her stashed in some secret room.” Rebecca says. Dylan turns towards Daisy. “When you were growing up here, do you remember anything about any secret room?” Dylan asks. “Possibly. Whenever my father would visit, there would be times where he would disappear for a while. I would look around the entire house, and there would be no sign of him. Then later, I would find him in a room that I already checked, and when I would ask him about it, he would claim that he had been there the entire time.” Daisy remembers. “It appears gaslighting runs in your family.” Rebecca notes. “Just like mental instability runs in yours.” Daisy argues. “Don’t talk about Rebecca that way.” Andy warns. “Its okay, Daisy is quite familiar with mental instability.” Rebecca notes. “Lets try and stay focused here. There will be plenty of time to snark at each other once we get outta here.” Brady says. Brody walks in. “Good morning, everyone! I trust you’re all in enjoying your stay at Casa Evil Force?” Brody asks. “What’s the matter with you? Why would you align yourself with The Evil Force?” Andy asks. “The pay is nothing to complain about. Plus, I relished the thought of keeping Bethany locked up.” Brody says. “Speaking of Bethany, The Evil Force said she was in this house. Was he lying?” Rebecca asks. “What makes you ask that?” Brody asks. “Because I searched every inch of this house, and there was no sign of her!” Rebecca says. “Don’t worry, your BFF is in the house, and still alive. In fact, I was just on my way to pay her a visit. Ciao!” Brody says, before walking out. “I’m going to follow him.” Rebecca says. “Let me come with you.” Andy says. “No, I’ll have less chance of being caught if its just me.” Rebecca says. “Are you sure going off alone is the best idea right now?” Andy asks. “I can handle myself, trust me.” Rebecca says. “I do. Promise me you’ll be careful.” Andy says. “I promise.” Rebecca says, before kissing Andy. Daisy cringes. Rebecca pulls away, and then leaves the room. Brady walks over to Andy, and pats him on the back. “She’s gonna be okay. Rebecca is more capable than anybody in this room, if anyone can do this, its her.” Brady says.

In another part of the house, Brody walks up to a bookshelf, and pulls out one of the books. The bookshelf moves out of the way, revealing a secret elevator! Brody gets on the elevator, and once the doors close, the bookshelf moves back in front of it. Rebecca emerges from around the corner. “So its not a room, its an elevator...which means there could be an entire floor to this building that no one knows about.” Rebecca realizes. Rebecca walks up to the bookshelf, and begins pulling out books. “Okay, Brody...which book did you use?” Rebecca wonders. Suddenly, a syringe is jabbed into Rebecca’s neck! Rebecca falls to the floor, and loses consciousness. Andropov is revealed to be standing over her! “You made a valiant effort, my dear. But unfortunately, and you would do well to remember this, NO ONE is any match for The Evil Force.” Andropov tells her…

At the hospital, Acerbi is standing behind the nurses station, when Lydia walks over to her. “Doctor Acerbi, do you have a moment?” Lydia asks. “You are out of jail!” Acerbi notices. “Yes, I am. Thankfully, Zoey has agreed to drop the charges.” Lydia says. “Why would she do such a thing? She despises you, and seemed intent on obliterating your relationship. What’s changed?” Acerbi asks. “Lucas told her that if she didn’t drop the charges, he would press charges against her for drugging him.” Lydia says. “Since Lucas was drugged by that deceitful wench, I assume the two of you have resolved your issues?” Acerbi asks. “We did, which is actually why I came to see you. I need a favor.” Lydia says. “From me?” A surprised Acerbi asks. “Lucas and I were actually hoping to get married today.” Lydia says. “That is rather soon, no? Is Lucas hoping to tie the knot before the next bomb drops?” Acerbi asks. “There will be no next bomb, we’re just tired of not being husband and wife. Anyways, the reason this concerns you is because we need someone to officiate.” Lydia says. “And you are hoping that someone will be me?” Acerbi asks. “You did officiate Kristina and Bethany’s wedding, so I know you are ordained.” Lydia says. Acerbi laughs. “Because that ceremony was such a roaring success. The marriage didn’t happen because the bride’s ex husband objected, and then ended up getting shot and killed.” Acerbi recalls. “Yeah, but that isn’t YOUR fault.” Lydia says. “Regardless, why ask me? There are a plethora of people who could officiate your wedding! Why come to me?” Acerbi asks. “Because...I really appreciate you listening to me the other day. I was panicking over my relationship, over my mental state, and it really helped having someone there to just listen to me talk. To my surprise, you aren’t nearly as bad as everyone claims.” Lydia says. “I’m not sure whether to take that as a compliment or to be insulted. With that being said, if you want me to officiate your wedding, I would be happy to.” Acerbi says. Lydia smiles.

Lucas is jogging through the park, when he notices Zoey asleep on the bench. “What the hell? Zoey?” Lucas asks. Zoey begins to wake up. “Lucas? What are you doing here?” Zoey asks. “I was going for a run. The better question is what are you doing here? Did you sleep here all night?” Lucas asks. Zoey sits up. “What was I supposed to do? I’ve run out of money which means I can’t book a hotel room, I don’t have any friends I could stay with, and I don’t even have a bloody car that I can sleep in the back seat of! At least the weather has been generally pleasant lately.” Zoey says. “I hope you don’t expect me to feel any sympathy for you. You took a wrecking ball to my relationship with Lydia, you could sleep outside in sub zero temperatures and I wouldn’t even offer you a blanket.” Lucas says. Zoey stands up. “So much for being reformed! You are nothing more than a heartless bastard!” Zoey snaps. “I am where you’re concerned. I take comfort though in the fact that you will never be able to come between Lydia and I again. Not only are we stronger than ever, but we’re getting married...today.” Lucas reveals. “Well aren’t we in a rush to get to the alter? That suggests a lack of faith in the relationship, if you ask me.” Zoey says. “I didn’t ask you. Lydia and I are just in a rush to be husband and wife. Oh, and just so we’re clear, if you come anywhere near our wedding, I’ll have you arrested for trespassing.” Lucas warns. Zoey scoffs. “You don’t have to worry, I wouldn’t be caught dead at such a dreary event. As far as I’m concerned, you and that crazy bitch deserve each other.” Zoey says. “Interesting, coming from someone who was just trying to break us up yesterday.” Lucas notes. “I’m not going to make a fool out of myself chasing you forever. If you decide you would rather be with that walking ticking time bomb than me, that’s perfectly fine. Just do me a favor, don’t come crying to me when she snaps and wacks you over the head with a hammer, like she did with her ex husband. By ex husband, I’m of course referring to Andy Goo, I realize that Lydia has plenty to choose from.” Zoey says. “Clearly you’ve done your research on her.” Lucas says. “I like to know everything I can about the competition.” Zoey says. Lucas chuckles. “Lydia was never your competition, Zoey. You could never compete with her, because she is twice the woman you’ll ever be. Plus, there isn’t a single person on this planet I will ever love more than Lydia. If only you had realized that early on, you would’ve saved yourself a world of trouble.” Lucas says. “Go to hell!” Zoey says. “I’ll see you there.” Lucas says, before walking away. Once Lucas is gone, Zoey pulls out her phone, and makes a call. Mia answers the phone. “This better not be a waste of my time.” Mia says. “Trust me, it isn’t. Lucas and Lydia are getting married today.” Zoey reveals. “What?! Just yesterday, they were ready to break off the engagement, and now they are getting married?!” Mia asks. “It would seem so. Listen, you were right. Early on, you warned me about how difficult it would be to come between Lucas and Lydia. Well, at this point, I don’t think anything can break their relationship.” Zoey says. “What are you saying?” Mia asks. “I’m saying you should quit while you’re behind. Nothing you do will be able to tear them apart, especially not when they are going to be married in a few hours. I’m just trying to save you from making a total fool out of yourself like I did.” Zoey says. “Don’t worry about me, Zoey. I have one last plan that will permanently end Lucas and Lydia’s relationship. If I have my way, that wedding will never happen.” Mia says. “What are you planning to do?” Zoey asks. “The only thing that can be done. Obviously, coming between them isn’t going to work, so I’m going to have to forcibly separate them.” Mia says. “Listen, I signed up to break them up, okay? I never agreed to be complicit in you physically harming them!” Zoey tells her. Mia laughs. “I’m so sorry, Zoey, but, you won’t be in much of a position to stop me.” Mia says. “What is that supposed to mean?” Zoey asks. Suddenly, someone chloroforms Zoey from behind!

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Brody steps off of the elevator in a corridor, and finds Evil Kristina waiting for him. “Were you followed?” Evil Kristina asks. “I’m not sure.” Brody says. The elevator doors open again, and an unconscious Rebecca falls to Evil Kristina’s feet! Andropov steps over her. “Rebecca Rogers, as you requested.” Andropov says. “Well done, my friends.” Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina turns towards Andropov. “Now that we have Miss. Rogers, it is time for you to move forward with our plans.” Evil Kristina tells Andropov…

Andy is pacing in the parlor, as Brady, Dylan, and Daisy look on. “Rebecca is taking an awfully long time.” Andy notes. “You wanna see if you can track her down?” Brady asks. “She wanted to go alone.” Andy points out. “She did go alone. Come on, you’re worried about her. There’s no harm in checking in, making sure she’s alright. Just as long as you don’t accidentally ruin her plans.” Brady says. “You’re right. I’m gonna see if I can find her.” Andy says. Andy goes to open the door, but finds its locked! “Damn it! The door is locked!” Andy says. “Maybe it locked itself when Rebecca closed it.” Brady suggests. “I don’t know, Brady. There has to be a reason The Evil Force let us have free roam of the house. He could’ve set some kind of trap for Rebecca.” Andy says. “Why would The Evil Force do that?” Brady asks. “Because Rebecca is someone I love, and The Evil Force blames me for The Master’s death. He could be using her to get to me.” Andy suggests. “With any luck, he’s already killed her.” Daisy whispers to Dylan. Andy turns towards her. “What did you say?!” Andy asks. “It was nothing.” Daisy claims. “I know you don’t like Rebecca, but keep in mind that we are all being held hostage by the same maniac here, so instead of wishing death on someone that could possibly help you get out of here, why don’t you show some decency for once in your miserable, sad, pathetic life and hope that she comes back safe?! DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN MANAGE THAT?!” Andy angrily asks. “Why don’t you watch your tone? Keep in mind that Daisy is pregnant, with your baby no less.” Dylan points out. “You really trained him well, didn’t you Daisy? He sounds exactly like you, using our baby!” Andy says. “I’m not using anything! Any stress to Daisy could harm the baby, it could possibly even kill it! But, if you think we are using the baby as an excuse, by all means, continue to scream at her! Just don’t be surprised if you don’t like the consequences!” Dylan says. Andy sighs. “He’s right, I shouldn’t have yelled at you.” Andy says. “You’re right, you shouldn’t have. But, I should also try to keep my comments about Rebecca to myself, and from now on, at least until we find her, that’s what I will try and do.” Daisy says. “Now that that’s settled, what are you going to do about finding Rebecca?” Dylan asks Andy. “I don’t know, but I have to do something quick. Even if The Evil Force doesn’t kill her, God only knows what he will do to her, especially when he has Andropov doing his dirty work.” Andy says. “What are you talking about? Andropov is dead!” Brady points out. “Obviously, someone is a little behind the times.” Dylan says. “Andropov is still alive.” Daisy reveals. “That can’t be. I saw his dead body, we all did!” Brady says. “I checked for a pulse, and there wasn’t one! But somehow, he still managed to cheat death. Daisy and I saw him with our own two eyes.” Dylan recalls. “You actually saw him?!” Brady asks. “Isn’t that what I just said? Why do people always have to repeat things like that?” Dylan asks. Daisy shrugs. Brady smiles. “This is great!” Brady says. “I fail to see how a mad scientist who experiments on human subjects being alive could possibly be great.” Dylan says. “Andropov might be the one person that can bring Kristina back. When he died, I thought all was lost. But now, there’s hope again!” Brady says. “If you can get him to help you, which considering our current circumstances, is a very big if.” Dylan says. “I’ll get him to help us, we just need to get the hell out of here. And do me a favor, try not to kill him again.” Brady says. “I’ll do my best.” Dylan says. “I can’t make any promises, especially if that freak tries to perform anymore surgeries on me.” Daisy says. “I’m gonna try and get out of here again.” Andy says. “You said the door was locked.” Brady notes. “I’m just gonna have to bust through it then, but I’m not going to stop until I find Rebecca.” Andy says. Andy walks over to the door, and turns the knob. “Wait...its unlocked.” Andy says. “That’s bizarre.” Brady admits. Andy opens the door, and finds Rebecca standing on the other side!

Back in Fantastic, Lucas walks into the living room of Lydia’s Mansion, and finds Lydia. “Good morning. You slipped out pretty early this morning, I didn’t even get the chance to see you.” Lucas notes. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Lydia asks. “Coming home. Should I be doing something else?” A confused Lucas asks. “You aren’t supposed to see the bride before the wedding, Lucas!” Lydia points out. “Does that mean Acerbi agreed to marry us?” Lucas asks. “Yes. Now, we just have to hope nothing goes wrong, since you’ve seen me.” Lydia says. “You do realize that’s just a superstition, right?” Lucas asks. “I’m not leaving anything to chance, given the problems we’ve had lately. Besides, you should probably be getting ready. We don’t have much time.” Lydia says. “Now that sounds like a plan. I can’t wait to call you my wife again, this time for good.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “I can’t wait to be your wife. Now go!” Lydia tells him. Lucas smiles at her, before walking out. A moment later, Acerbi comes in. “Your servant let me in.” Acerbi says. “Servant? I prefer the term butler.” Lydia says. “Don’t tell me you plan on wearing THAT to the wedding!” Acerbi says. “Of course not. I still haven’t gotten dressed.” Lydia says. “What are you waiting for? We haven’t a moment to waste! Come!” Acerbi says, as she drags Lydia out of the room.

Upstairs in one of the bedrooms, Lucas finishes putting on his tuxedo. “Looking good. Now, its time to go and marry the woman of your dreams.” Lucas says. In the mirror, Lucas notices the door opening behind him. Lucas’ eyes widen when he sees Mia coming through the door! Lucas turns around and faces Mia. “Mia?!” A stunned Lucas asks. Mia smiles. “That’s right, darling. It is SO good to see you again.” Mia says…

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Andy is surprised to see Rebecca. “There you are! I’ve been worried sick about you!” Andy says. “Why?” Rebecca asks. “Because the last time I saw you, you were following Brody to try and find out where The Evil Force is keeping Rebecca. You’ve been gone for so long, I thought he might’ve caught you snooping around.” Andy says. “Don’t worry, Brody didn’t catch me.” Rebecca says. “Did you follow him to where he’s keeping Bethany?” Brady asks. “I tried to, but unfortunately, I lost him.” Rebecca lies. “How did you lose him? Its not like you were chasing him through the woods, its a hallway, its pretty linear.” Daisy points out. “I’m guessing that the theory about Bethany being held in a secret room is probably correct. I’m assuming Brody must’ve slipped into that room, and that’s why he was able to vanish.” Rebecca says. “You weren’t able to keep up with him to see what wall he disappeared into? Some detective you are.” Daisy says. “I’m just happy you are okay. I was so worried.” Andy says. “Well you don’t have to be anymore. As you can see, I’m perfectly fine.” Rebecca says.

Andropov is in a laboratory, wiping blood off of a scalpel, when Evil Kristina walks in. “Is she gone already?” Evil Kristina asks. “She is. The procedure went better than I had hoped.” Andropov says. “I assume that means Rebecca has returned to her beloved fiance then.” Evil Kristina says. “She has.” Andropov confirms. Evil Kristina smirks. “Excellent. Now, I am one step closer achieving one of my greatest goals, and Rebecca is going to play an instrumental part in my success.” Evil Kristina says…

Back in Fantastic, in her bedroom, Lydia has now finished getting ready, and is viewing her look in the mirror. “You look wonderful.” Acerbi says. “Thank you.” Lydia says. Lydia begins to tear up. “Why are you crying? Are you having second thoughts already?” Acerbi asks. “These are happy tears. I was just thinking about how much Lucas and I have had to go through to be together. We’ve had to face so many obstacles, going all the way back to Mia Goo. Then Dylan came back from the dead, and I had no idea what I wanted, and because I was being so fickle, Lucas left me and ended up falling for Bethany. I thought we would never find our way back to each other after that, but here we are. Zoey tried to destroy us, but she couldn’t succeed. Nothing and no one can destroy the love Lucas and I have. We hit a bump in the road every once in a while, but no matter what, we always find our way back to each other. We’re soulmates.” Lydia says. Acerbi smiles. “I hope Lucas realizes how fortunate he is to have someone so devoted to him.” Acerbi says. “I’m pretty fortunate, too. Lucas is just as devoted to me as I am to him.” Lydia says. “In that case, lets go downstairs so the two of you can finally get married.” Acerbi says. Lydia follows Acerbi out.

In the other bedroom, Mia closes the door behind her. “What the hell are you doing here?! Did you escape the asylum?!” Lucas asks. “Escape a super max insane asylum? Come on, Lucas! Even I’m not that gifted. Though I will admit, I did endear myself to the staff enough to have access to all sorts of special perks, kind of like being part of one of those reward programs, except for mental patients!” Mia says. “You had to have escaped, because there is no way they would ever release you.” Lucas says. “Yet they have. I have the documentation, if you’d like to see it.” Mia says, as she pulls out a paper from her coat pocket. Mia hands the paper to Lucas. “This is absurd!” Lucas says. “Yet its true. My doctors have deemed me sane, and fit to return to society. Isn’t that just swell?” Mia asks. “What are you doing here, Mia?! Did you come to offer Lydia and I some phony apology?” Lucas asks. “Not quite.” Mia says, as she pulls out a gun! Mia smiles. “Did you really think I was going to miss out on your big day? You and Lydia are getting married today!” Mia exclaims. “Hardly anyone knows that Lydia and I were planning to get married today, so how could you know? Did Acerbi tell you?” Lucas asks. “What does my deranged cousin have to do with your wedding?” Mia asks. “Oh my God...if it wasn’t Acerbi, then it must’ve been Zoey. I never understood why Zoey would come back into my life after all this time to try and win me back, but now it all makes sense! You paid Zoey to come between us.” Lucas realizes. “You caught on surprisingly quick! Yes, its true, Zoey Kellers was on my pay roll. I needed someone to do my dirty work while I was locked up, but now that I’m free, Zoey’s services are no longer needed.” Mia says. “You are making a big mistake. If you really were released, you should just leave! But by coming after me, you are going to get yourself locked up, and this time you won’t ever see the light of day again.” Lucas warns. Mia laughs. “I think I’ll take my chances with the law. Besides, my freedom means very little to me compared to my need for revenge on you and Lydia. The two of you are the reason I spent the past four years in an insane asylum.” Mia growls. “No, you spent the last four years in an insane asylum because you gave the police information on Joe Fish so you would go there instead of prison, which is exactly where you are going to end up this time if you don’t put the gun away and leave!” Lucas tells her. “You aren’t going to get rid of me that easily. I tried to ruin you and Lydia years ago, very unsuccessfully, but I’m not going to make the same mistakes twice. I’m afraid you wasted money on a perfectly good tuxedo, Lucas, because there isn’t going to be a wedding today, or any day.” Mia says, as she cocks her gun, and aims it at Lucas…

Down in the living room, Lydia checks the time on her phone. “Is something wrong?” Acerbi asks. “It seems like Lucas is taking an awfully long time. I had to put on makeup, do my hair, put on my dress, and all he has to do is put on a tux! He should’ve been done LONG before me!” Lydia says. “Why not go upstairs and check on him?” Acerbi asks. “Because I don’t want to tempt fate. Lucas has already seen me once before the wedding, I don’t want him to see me again.” Lydia says. Acerbi sighs. “You people and your foolish superstitions. I will go and check on Lucas, and I will be sure to hurry him along.” Acerbi says. “Thank you.” Lydia says. Acerbi stands up, and walks out.

Upstairs, Acerbi barges into the bedroom Lucas was in. “Lucas! What are you doing?! Your bride is growing impatient!” Acerbi yells. Acerbi checks the bathroom, and sees that Lucas isn’t inside. “Where on Earth could he be?” Acerbi wonders. Acerbi looks down. “Oh my God…” Acerbi mutters. Acerbi kneels down in front of a spot of blood on the carpet!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down