QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 13

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 13 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 13

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:50 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

Rebecca opens the front door of her apartment and finds Bethany standing in the hallway. Bethany stomps past Rebecca, and into the apartment. "This better be good." Bethany tells Rebecca. "It’s nice to see you, too." Rebecca sarcastically responds. "And how should I talk to the woman railroading me for a crime I didn't commit? What do you want?" Bethany asks. "I need you to tell me why I should believe you're innocent." Rebecca reveals. "Are you kidding me?! I spent an entire night being interrogated down at the police station, I'm not in the mood for another interrogation! Besides, I really don't give a damn if you think I'm innocent or not." Bethany says. "This isn't about what I think. Do you want to prove you're innocent, or no? If you do, I suggest you cooperate with me." Rebecca urges. Bethany rolls her eyes. "Alright, fine. The motive the police have come up for me going after you is flimsy, at best. True, you do have voting power at Stanpatos Enterprises, but you don't have nearly enough to vote me out." Bethany notes. "Still though, it would be much easier for you to hold on to your position if I were out of the picture." Rebecca notes. "Maybe, but even if you were shipped off to the nuthouse, it’s not like you would lose the power to vote. If you weren't in sound mind, you could just give your proxy to someone else, who would vote in your best interest, which means voting against me." Bethany says. "You also have personal reasons to come after me." Rebecca reminds Bethany. "What, you mean that little kiss I shared with Andy, back when I had a thing for him? That was eons ago! I'm not saying I don't hate you anymore, but I'm not gonna randomly seek revenge on you for something that happened years ago. That would be petty, even for me." Bethany says.

Rebecca nods. "You're right. The truth is, I don't think you did this, Bethany." Rebecca says. Bethany's eyes widen. "Seriously? Are you feeling okay?" Bethany asks. "Too many things don't make sense about this case. The evidence, the motive, everything." Rebecca admits. "Finally! Someone with some actual sense! I can't believe I just said that. Anyway, do you have any idea who might've done this?" Bethany questions. "My current theory is that Andre arranged all of this, before he died." Rebecca says. "I doubt it, that wouldn't explain Dylan's involvement." Bethany says. "Dylan? What does he have to do with any of this?" Rebecca wonders. "Dylan broke into the mansion, right before you did." Bethany reveals. "I remember running into him on my way in. He was searching for evidence, but he couldn't get access to your laptop." Rebecca recalls. "Is that what he told you? I'm guessing he probably didn't mention the flash drive, then." Bethany says. "What flash drive?" Rebecca asks. "Dylan plugged a flash drive into my computer, right before you showed up. Why would he do that if he couldn't get into my computer?" Bethany asks. "He wouldn't...how do even know about this flash drive?" Rebecca wonders. "Oh, its no big deal. I had a friend steal the security footage from the Stanpatos mansion." Bethany says. "Since you are cooperating, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. Anyways, regarding Dylan, I fail to see what he would have to gain from gas lighting me. Since he's come back, I've only seen him once." Rebecca notes. "I don't think Dylan is behind all of this. I think he probably took advantage of a convenient situation to toss me out of the company, but I'm guessing someone else probably did the actual gas lighting." Bethany says. "Who could he be working with?" Rebecca wonders. "No clue, but I'm going to find out." Bethany says. "Yeah, about that. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it might be more beneficial for you and I to work together, given that we have the same goal." Rebecca says. "Me? Work with you? Yeah, no thanks." Bethany says. "Would you prefer spending the next several years in prison?" Rebecca asks. "My lawyer assured me this isn't going to trial. But...I still want to clear my name, so I can get back what's mine." Bethany says. "Believe it or not, I want to clear your name too. So we can find the real culprit. This person hurt both of us, and they need to be exposed and brought to justice. In order for that to happen, our best bet is to team up." Rebecca says. Bethany sighs. "You're right. I'll do what I can to try and get the truth. In the meantime, I'm going to get going." Bethany says.

Bethany goes to leave. "Where can I find you, in case I need to reach you? I'm assuming Dylan isn't letting you back into the mansion." Rebecca says. "No, he threw my stuff out practically the moment he took over the house. I'll be around." Bethany says. "An address would be nice, unless...you don't have one." Rebecca realizes. "I'll be fine." Bethany claims. "Can you afford a hotel room?" Rebecca asks. "Most of my money came from the Stanpatos account, but access was cut off when Dylan took over. As for my own money, after my arrest, most of my assets have been frozen." Bethany reveals. "Dear God, I'm probably going to regret this...I have a spare bedroom, you are welcome to use it." Rebecca tells her. "You despise me!" Bethany points out. "It’s cold out, you shouldn't have to sleep in your car. And don't worry, I will try to stay out of your way. I'm not deluded enough to think our alliance makes us friends, and I'm sure you're not, either." Rebecca says. "You're right, I still despise you. But, I appreciate your help. Hopefully, I won't be here long, and I can take back what's mine." Bethany says. "And take down whomever did this to us." Rebecca adds. Bethany smiles. "Do you have a bottle of wine? I sense a toast coming on." Bethany says.

At Dylan's office, Dylan is on the phone with The Evil Force. "What's with the voice changer? I'm sure you know I have amnesia, which means I wouldn't remember your voice. Besides, you told me who you are, so its not like there is really a point." Dylan notes. "My reasons will become clear, once I return." The Evil Force says. "Okaaaay....why are you calling ME?" Dylan asks. "I understand that you are the new CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises. I merely wanted to congratulate you on your recent success, and warn you not to relish it, too much. You see, my friend, taking that position for myself factors into my plans." The Evil Force says. "Then its a real shame you won't be taking this position. I know that you and I apparently have a sorted history together, but I don't remember any of it, so I don't particularly care about it. However, if you come after this company, you will once again make an enemy out of me, and I think you'll find that I'm not as nice as you might remember me being." Dylan warns. "You don't frighten me, fool, you never have. With that being said, there is another reason for my phone call. I wanted to offer you my condolences. I'm so sorry to hear that your beloved wife met with an untimely death." The Evil Force says. "What are you talking about? Lydia is away on a business trip!" Dylan notes. "Is that what she told you? In actuality, your wife left town in order to seek information on my whereabouts." The Evil Force reveals. "Why would she do that? I wasn't even the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises when she left!" Dylan notes. "Perhaps it had to do with her traveling companion." The Evil Force suggests. "What companion?" Dylan questions. "That's irrelevant at the moment. But if I were you, I would take care in whatever action you may take against me in the future, unless it is your wish to end up like your poor, dearly departed wife." The Evil Force says. "What the hell did you do to Lydia?!" Dylan demands to know. "I arranged for her plane to crash. Truthfully, I don't know for certain that Lydia actually perished in the crash. However, I think the odds of her surviving are fairly slim. If per chance she did survive, and you are reunited with her, I suggest you warn her not to intrude in matters that do not concern her. The same goes for you as well, Dylan. You see, much like with your amnesia, I too have gotten a new beginning since my resurrection, and for that reason, I am willing to keep our feud strictly professional. But, if you dare stand in my way, you will end up like your wife...or worse." The Evil Force warns, before the call goes dead!

It’s a new day in Fantastic. Rebecca is sitting on the sofa, when Bethany comes out of the shower, wearing a bathrobe and a towel on her head. "I'm glad I was able to wash that holding cell stench off of me." Bethany says. "I would hope so, given that you were in there for almost an hour. Can't wait until I get my next water bill." Rebecca sarcastically says. "Me neither! Look, I don't mean to be rude, but you need to leave." Bethany says. "This is MY apartment." Rebecca notes. "I'm meeting with someone that might be able to help us catch Dylan, and the person he's working with. But, you might make him nervous, since you're an ex cop and everything." Bethany suggests. "Is whatever you're cooking up legal?" Rebecca wonders. "Do you really want me to answer that? Look, the goal isn't to throw the person who did this into jail now, that comes after! Right now, we just need something that will give us the gas lighter's name! Once we know who did this, THEN we can go through the legal channels to ruin them." Bethany says. Rebecca sighs. "You have a point. I'm going to go and talk to Andy. Let me know if you get any concrete information." Rebecca says. "You'll know something when I know something." Bethany says. "Good." Rebecca says, before leaving.

At the Lakeside Diner, Alexios joins Dylan at a booth. "Hey, what'd you want to meet about?" Alexios questions. "The Evil Force called me last night, using a voice changer." Dylan reveals. "He did? Wait, why the hell would he use a voice changer? It’s not like you'd recognize his voice." Alexios notes. "I don't have a clue, but that isn't important right now. He claimed that he killed Lydia." Dylan reveals. "Why would he do that?" Alexios wonders. "He said that Lydia was searching for information on his whereabouts, even though she told me she was going on a business trip." Dylan says. "Do you have any idea where Lydia really went?" Alexios asks. "The jet Lydia took flew to Greece several days ago. It left Greece a day later, but there is no record of it landing anywhere. I...I arranged to have a team fly over the route Lydia would've likely taken back to Fantastic, to...to see if they can find any wreckage. With any luck, she'll be found alive." Dylan says. "Is there anything that I can do?" Alexios asks. "Just hope for the best, I suppose. All I know is that...I can't lose her." Dylan says.

On the island, Lucas returns to Lydia, holding a bottle of champagne. "I found this in the wreckage of the plane." Lucas reveals. "What are we drinking to?" Lydia questions. "I'd say surviving the plane crash is cause for celebration. I realize it’s a little early in the day, or at least it looks a little early in the day, but I think this could help take the edge off, a bit." Lucas says. "Considering you are the only person here that I could embarrass myself in front of, I don't see any harm." Lydia says. Lucas smiles. "Good answer." Lucas says, as he pops open the bottle.

At Rebecca's apartment, Bethany is leaving a message for Lucas. "Hey Lucas, this is like the fifth time I've called you in the last 24 hours, I'd really appreciate it if you'd call me back. I don't know if you are still in Greece, or if you think I'm guilty, and just don't want to talk to me. Whatever the case is, just call me. I swear, I didn't do anything to Rebecca, and crazy enough, Rebecca believes me. Anyway...just call me back when you get this." Bethany says, before hanging up. Someone knocks on the door. When Bethany opens it, she finds Chris standing in the hallway. "Its about time you got here!" Bethany says, as she pulls Chris into the apartment. "I had to stop at Starbucks! I got you a latte, by the way." Chris tells her. "I need your help." Bethany reveals. "What do you need me to do?" Chris wonders. "Do you remember when you bugged Alexios' phone, so I could listen to everything he said and did? Is there any chance you could do that with Dylan, too?" Bethany asks. Chris smiles. "You came to the right guy. See, I already have a direct link to Dylan's phone, via the anti virus software he has installed on there. Don't tell anyone, but that software has a backdoor that gives Stanpatos Enterprises access to a person's phone. Which means, I should be able to hack into Dylan's phone, and install an app that will grant us access to his mic." Chris reveals. "Great! I need ears on him as soon as possible. The quicker I do, the quicker I find out who he's working with." Bethany says.

In the Goo living room, Daisy is sitting at the desk, on her laptop, when Andy enters the room. Andy walks up behind her, and kisses her on the cheek. Daisy smiles. "Good morning." Daisy tells Andy. "Good morning, sweetheart. What are you up to, today?" Andy wonders. "Today is one of the rare days where I get to work from home. Is there any chance you could stick around and keep me company?" Daisy asks. "I wish I could. I need to keep working on building a case against Bethany. I'm not gonna lie, right now, the case against her isn't strong." Andy admits. "You're a great police commissioner, I'm sure you'll be able to find the evidence you need to put Bethany away." Daisy says. "I wish I had your confidence. Bethany has experience in being a criminal, so she might be hard to catch. But, her experience is why I was kinda surprised that she didn't delete those recordings off her laptop." Andy says. "Maybe she forgot to. Bethany was the CEO of a major conglomerate, so its not like she had a lot of time on her hands. Besides, criminals sometimes get sloppy, no matter how much experience they have." Daisy notes. "True..." Andy says. At that moment, Rebecca walks in. "I'm sorry for intruding." Rebecca says. "It’s not a problem, you know you're always welcomed here. Are you here to see Ava?" Andy wonders. "I'll go up and see her before I leave, but I actually came to discuss the Bethany case with you. I'm going to be honest with you, Andy, I don't think Bethany is guilty of gas lighting me." Rebecca says. "What?!" Daisy bursts out. Andy and Rebecca both turn to face Daisy!

On the island, Lydia takes a sip from the open champagne bottle, and it is clear that both she and Lucas are drunk now. "C'mon, quit hogging the bottle." Lucas complains. "I'm not hogging anything, there's mun left." Lydia says. Lucas looks at her, confused. "Huh?" Lucas asks. "I said there's run...dun...dun...no, hun?" Lydia asks. Lucas and Lydia stare at each other for a moment, and begin cracking up, laughing. "I have no idea what I'm saying!" Lydia says. "Hey, do you...do you remember the first time we were trapped together, when The Master set off those earthquakes in Fantastic?" Lucas asks. "I remember kicking your ass at monopoly." Lydia recalls, before flashing back.

"That was the quickest game of monopoly ever." Lucas says. "That's only because you're terrible at it." Lydia says. "Well you have experience, your family isn't rich for no reason. Running Masters Corp must be like a real life version of monopoly." Lucas says. "Sort of, I do buy a lot of smaller companies and properties." Lydia says.

"I'm sorry for making you look bad. Given how wasted I am, if we played now, you might actually win." Lydia says. "You know something else I remember about that day?" Lucas asks. "What's that?" Lydia wonders. "It was the first time I opened up to you about why I was in the mob." Lucas recalls, before flashing back.

"I have been in this business since I was seventeen years old. My father brought me on to show me the ropes of the business. Before you get the wrong idea, he didn't force me to become part of the business, he gave me a choice, and I chose to become a part of the family business. I always admired my father, ever since I was a little boy, I wanted to be just like him. Even when I got older and I learned the true nature of his business, I still wanted to be a part of it. I guess it was probably because I wanted to be just like my father." Lucas says. "And now? Your not a kid anymore Lucas, you are your own man." Lydia says. "It’s too late for me to get out." Lucas says. "It’s never too late." Lydia says. "With all due respect, you don't know how this business works. Once you're in, there is no way out." Lucas says.

"You really helped me reflect on my life, and the choices that I had made." Lucas remembers. "It still took you forever to make a change, though." Lydia notes. "True, but I began to change course eventually, after I first told you that I loved you." Lucas says, before flashing back.

"I didn't know you felt so strongly about my business." Lucas says. "Neither did I, but this is starting to get out of hand. Lucas, you are a good friend of mine, and I don't want to have to keep worrying about you every time somebody new targets your business." Lydia says. "I appreciate your concern, but I'll be fine." Lucas says. Lucas turns around to leave. "I see, so do my feelings on the matter not mean anything to you? Do I not mean anything to you?" Lydia asks. Lucas turns around. "How could you say that? Of course you mean something to me, you mean everything to me! I LOVE YOU!" Lucas blurts out!

"You cant be with me, may I ask why?" Lucas asks. "Because I cant live with the constant fear of danger looming over us. I loved Dylan, a lot, but we were never living a safe lifestyle. He was always disappearing for months at a time so that he could go off on some adventure and I was never sure if he would come back alive. And look where that got him? Because of his love for danger, he ended up getting on Kadmos' bad side and now he is dead! Your lifestyle is much worse, because there are constantly people gunning for you to the point where I'm expecting to turn on the news some day and see that your body was found in the Fantastic River with six bullets in it. I just cant live in that kind of fear." Lydia says.

"It didn't take me long to realize that my love for you was far more important than my business." Lucas says. "But what about your power, your connections, everything you've built?" Lydia asks. "All of it is irrelevant. Besides, I've made arrangements for the organization to live on. I gave control of it to my brother, on the conditions that he doesn't come after either one of us and that he destroys Jack Fulton. I want Fulton to pay for what he did to Nico." Lucas says. "Wow, I'm surprised that you did that, you hate Corey." Lydia says. "Like I said, I did it mostly to make sure that Corey doesn't come after us." Lucas says. "Wait, doesn't Cambino Furniture count as part of your organization? Did you sell that too?!" Lydia asks. "Yes I did." Lucas says. "That was all you had." Lydia says. "Not true, I have my love for you. It’s a lot easier to get a new job then to find the person that makes you happy the most. I think it was a pretty fair exchange." Lucas says.

"I still can't believe you took into account everything that I said." Lydia says. "It was time for me to make a change. After all, even though I could be ruthless at times, I don't think I was ever cut out to be a mobster. Its just a shame that all of that progress went out the window when I went back to the mob, and lied to you about it." Lucas says. "You didn't go back willingly. Mia Goo needed a figure head, and you were the perfect person. She threatened you! And everyone you cared about!" Lydia recalls. "Still, I should've been able to fight her off." Lucas says. "Well, despite the whole dark cloud known as Mia Goo hanging over us, we still got married, and had a beautiful Thanksgiving wedding." Lydia recalls, before flashing back to their wedding vows.

"Words cant really describe how I feel about Lydia. A year ago, when you showed up at my doorstep, asking for my help, I never would have imagined what would come after. You have added so much light to my life, and it’s because of you that I have been inspired to become a better man." Lucas says.

CAMERA FADES

"When I first came to you, I was lost. I had just lost Dylan, who was the love of my life, and all I wanted to do was find out who took him from me. But what started as an unlikely partnership between two people who could barely stand each other, turned into a life long friendship. You mentioned in your vows that I added light to your life, well, you ARE the light of my life. It was thanks to you that I was able to move past my grief and resume my life, and I don't think I will ever be able to repay you for that. I look forward to all of the years you and I are going to spend together. I look forward to all of the fun times, all of the family gatherings, all of the rough patches, everything." Lydia says.

"Everything worked out in the end, despite all of the obstacles we faced..." Lydia claims. Lucas shakes his head. "No...it didn't all work out in the end. If it did, we would still be together." Lucas admits!

"What's wrong?" Andy asks Daisy. "I was just surprised, that's all. I mean, you two were so sure that Bethany was guilty." Daisy covers. "The Bethany theory never really sat right with me. But, after talking to her, I'm fully convinced that she's innocent." Rebecca reveals. "Guilty people claim to be innocent all of the time." Daisy points out. "Daisy is right. Besides, Bethany has a habit of lying to people, I know that first hand." Andy recalls. "I know that, but my gut is telling me that Bethany is innocent. Someone set her up!" Rebecca claims. "Any...any idea who?" Daisy asks. "I'm still considering the Andre theory." Rebecca reveals. "Let me know if you find anything. But, since I'm the police commissioner, and since the evidence is pointing at Bethany, I still need to pursue that angle. I'm sorry, my hands are tied." Andy says. "I understand. Just keep me posted if you find anything." Rebecca says. "Will do. You just be careful. Whoever did this must be a real lunatic to do this to you, which means they could be dangerous." Andy says. "Yeah, the last thing anyone wants is for you to get hurt." Daisy lies. "I'll be fine. Have a nice day." Rebecca says. "We will." Daisy says. Rebecca leaves, and Daisy turns towards Andy. "Do you think Bethany is innocent?" Daisy wonders. "Rebecca is one of the best cops I've ever met, so if she thinks Bethany is innocent...Bethany is probably innocent. That worries me, though." Andy says. "Why?" Daisy asks. "Because if its not Bethany, and its not Andre, that means the monster who did this to Rebecca is still out there...I'm gonna get back to work, I need to crack this case as soon as possible." Andy says. "Uh, before you go, there's something I wanted to talk to you about." Daisy says. "Sure. Is everything alright?" Andy asks. "Everything is fine. It’s just...I want to get married." Daisy says. "Me too. It’s why I proposed to you." Andy notes. "No, you don't understand. I'm tired of waiting, Andy. I want to get married as soon as possible." Daisy reveals!

"I thought you were happy with Bethany." Lydia notes. "She's not you, Lydia. I...I care about Bethany, a lot, but I could never love her the way I love you." Lucas reveals. "The way you love me? Present tense?" Lydia questions. "I've never stopped loving you. The only reason that I even broke up with you is because it felt as if Dylan was in the relationship with us, ever since he came back." Lucas says. "I screwed up badly, leading you and Dylan on." Lydia acknowledges. "It seems like you're happy, though, since ultimately, you chose to be with Dylan." Lucas notes. "What if I made the wrong choice?" Lydia asks. "Why would you say that?" Lucas wonders. "Don't get me wrong, I love Dylan, and he and I share a lot of history together. When you left me, and I ended up reuniting with Dylan, I...I thought I was making the right choice for myself. But, as time went on, I realized that this Dylan is a completely different person from the man I fell in love with, and even if he were...he's not you. As much as I loved Dylan, he was never here for me the way I wanted him to be. He was always away, usually in some type of danger. But you...you hardly ever left my side." Lydia notes. "Except when I pretended to be dead for a little while, after Mia shot me and I fell into the river." Lucas recalls. "That was a crappy thing to do, but my point still stands. You might not be perfect, but even through the ups and downs, you've always been perfect for me, its why I've never stopped loving you. I'm still in love with you!" Lydia tearfully confesses. Lucas and Lydia stare into each other's eyes for a moment, before pulling each other into a passionate kiss! As they are kissing, a noise can be heard from the distance. Lydia pulls away. "Do you hear that?" Lydia asks. Lucas and Lydia look up, and see a helicopter in the sky!

Back at the Lakeside Diner, Dylan is still with Alexios. "I know that this is a bad time to bring it up, but you need to tighten the security around you. Now that you are the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, The Evil Force is going to come gunning for you. That, plus the fact that you shot him five years ago." Alexios notes. "It sounds like The Evil Force is already coming after me. When I asked him about the voice changer, he said his reasons would become clear, once he returns." Dylan recalls. "He could be bluffing." Alexios notes. "He could be, but I'm not so sure he was. But, if he does have the audacity to show his face here, I am going to be ready for him." Dylan says.

At an undisclosed location, a dark figure can be seen putting out the fire of a cigar, when The Master enters the room. "I overheard your conversation with Dylan, earlier. I realize that it isn't polite to eavesdrop, but I just couldn't resist listening to you putting the screws to our former nemesis. After all, he is the reason that you are in your current...predicament. He deserves every terrible thing that may befall him. In related news, you'll be pleased to know that I have made the necessary travel arrangements. It’s almost time, father...it’s finally almost time for you to make your grand re-entrance into society." The Master tells the dark figure...

Back at the Goo Castle, Andy is surprised by Daisy. "What's the rush?" Andy wonders. "I just feel like we've been engaged for forever. For months, we've been putting off the wedding because of how busy our schedules were. But, honestly, I think we should say screw our schedules, and just do it, because I don't want to wait another second to marry the man I love." Daisy says. Andy smiles. "I love the thought of marrying you...okay, lets do it, lets put together a wedding!" Andy says!

Rebecca returns to her apartment, and finds Bethany sitting on the sofa, with a martini in her hand. "I see you've helped yourself to my liquor." Rebecca observes. "Well, lets see...I'm being accused of a crime I didn't commit, and there's a small chance I could actually go to prison for it, I was fired from my job because of said accusation, and my boyfriend isn't returning any of my calls. Yeah, I think I deserve a drink. You can chill though, I made you one, too." Bethany reveals. Rebecca sits next to Bethany, and Bethany hands her the drink. "How'd it go with Andy?" Bethany asks. "Andy didn't have anything to add." Rebecca says. "Wow, shocker. Did you tell him about Dylan?" Bethany wonders. "No, because we don't have enough evidence to know for certain that Dylan is involved!" Rebecca points out. "What more evidence do you need?! A freaking signed confession?! He broke into my house, and he plugged a flash drive into my computer! I'm pretty sure he wasn't using my computer to downloading cat videos!" Bethany yells. "Will you calm down? We are on the same side! This person is seemingly gunning for both of us!" Rebecca points out. "I don't know, they seem to be gunning for you than me. Sure, it came in handy that Dylan was able to use this to oust me from Stanpatos Enterprises, but I doubt that was the gas lighter's goal." Bethany notes. "If Dylan is involved, that pretty much rules out Andre as the one who orchestrated this. And obviously, you are innocent." Rebecca says. "So who else would do this to you?" Bethany questions. "I have no idea." Rebecca says. "Come on, you must have SOME idea of who would despise you enough to try and have you committed! Oh, I know! What about that Fletcher Michaels guy? Didn't he kidnap you?" Bethany asks. "He's dead." Rebecca says. "Who can keep track in this city?" Bethany asks. "Even if he wasn't, he was obsessed with me because of my resemblance to his dead wife, he wouldn't have any reason to gaslight me. If he were to hurt anyone, it would probably be Andy." Rebecca notes. "Okay, could it be someone connected to Andy? Maybe someone that sees you as a threat?" Bethany asks. "Andy and I aren't even together anymore. If they were to see anyone as a threat, it would be..." Rebecca stops, and her face turns white. "What is it?" Bethany asks. Rebecca begins to flash back.

Rebecca faces Andy. "I didn't know you were engaged." Rebecca notes. "Now you know." Daisy says.

"It was nice meeting you, Daisy." Rebecca says. Daisy fakes a smile. "Thanks." Daisy answers.

"Hey, since she's no longer in a coma, how about I get a picture of the two of you with her?" Daisy asks Andy and Rebecca. "Oh, sure. That sounds great." Rebecca says. "Why not wait until she's awake?" Andy asks. "You know what they say, no time like the present." Daisy says. Daisy turns towards Rebecca. "Rebecca, can I use your phone to take the picture? That way, you'll already have the picture, and you can do whatever you please with it." Daisy says. "Yeah, that's fine." Rebecca says. Rebecca hands Daisy her phone, and Andy and Rebecca sit on the bed next to Ava. "Okay, give me one sec..." Daisy says. A minute passes, and Daisy hasn't taken the picture yet. "Did you take the picture?" Rebecca asks. "The stupid camera is giving me problems." Daisy says. "Let me take a look at it." Rebecca says. "Oh, no need. I think I've got it working. Say cheese!" Daisy says.

"I had an interesting little talk with Andy's new fiancee outside this room, earlier. She seemed pretty defensive when I suggested that you and Andy should have some time alone with Ava. Personally, I think Daisy might be a tad insecure about her relationship with Andy." Alexios suggests.

"Rebecca?! What are you doing here? You're suppose to be in Riverview!" A stunned Andy notes. "I checked myself out, after making a realization." Rebecca says. "What kind of realization?" Andy wonders. "I think someone has been gas lighting me, and I think I might know who has been doing it." Rebecca says. Daisy suddenly drops her wine glass to the floor, which shatters immediately.

"I was gone for a while because I walked in on something really weird. Daisy was with Dylan in the castle living room, and they were wrestling over some flash drive." Andy says. "I didn't realize that Dylan and Daisy even knew each other." Rebecca notes. "They don't. Apparently, Dylan was trying to steal information on one of Daisy's clients, and Daisy was trying to stop him." Andy says. "Why would Dylan do that?" Rebecca asks.

"I'm going to be honest with you, Andy, I don't think Bethany is guilty of gas lighting me." Rebecca says. "What?!" Daisy bursts out.

"Earth to Rebecca, wake up! We have a lunatic to catch!" Bethany says, which snaps Rebecca back to reality. With her eyes wide open, Rebecca turns to face Bethany. "I figured it all out! The person behind all of this is Daisy Nichols." Rebecca realizes!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down