QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 09

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 09 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 09

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:46 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

Bethany and Lucas enter the Stanpatos Study and Bethany immediately pours herself a drink. "Want one?" Bethany asks. "I'm good." Lucas says. "More for me then." Bethany says. "So now that The Evil Force presumably owns a 45% stake in Stanpatos Enterprises, what's your game plan?" Lucas wonders. "My plan is to find him, and make him an offer he can't refuse, in exchange for the stock." Bethany says. "That's easier said than done. The only person that might know where The Evil Force is, is The Master, and he isn't going to tell anyone." Lucas notes. "Madeline Masters might know." Bethany points out. "I thought we decided against approaching Madeline." Lucas says. "Well unfortunately, Madeline looks like our only option! Do you have any idea where she is?" Bethany asks. "Somewhere in Greece, last I heard." Lucas reveals. "That narrows it down, quite a bit. I'll see if my people can get an exact location." Bethany says. "If Madeline doesn't want to be found, you won't be able to find her. Besides, Madeline is an incredibly dangerous woman, and I don't want you chasing after her." Lucas says. "I appreciate your concern, but I don't need your approval. Look, Madeline might be my last hope in finding The Evil Force before he can do any more damage." Bethany says. "I have an alternative." Lucas tells her. "I'm listening." Bethany says. "I will go and question Madeline for you. That way, you can stay in Fantastic and continue to keep an eye on Stanpatos Enterprises. Also, Madeline might be more open with me, considering I was once involved with her daughter." Lucas says. "Wouldn't that give Madeline less incentive to talk to you?" Bethany asks. "It's still safer than you going. Besides, I know Madeline better than you do, which means I have a better idea of how to handle her." Lucas says. Bethany sighs. "Okay, you make some good points. But, we still need to find Madeline. I'll have my people look into it." Bethany says. "I have a short cut." Lucas reveals. "Oh God, please tell me you don't mean what I think you do." Bethany says. "I think our best bet would be to ask Lydia where Madeline is." Lucas says!

Alexios enters the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D, and finds Rebecca hard at work, trying to find out who gas lighted her. "It's good to see you back at work." Alexios says. "I'm not. Andy is just letting me use the interrogation room to try and find out who gas lighted me." Rebecca notes. "Where is Andy?" Alexios wonders. "He forgot his phone at home, so he had to leave for a bit. He should be back, soon." Rebecca says. "So why did you want me to come down here?" Alexios wonders. "I just wanted to check and see if you could provide me with any more information that would support the theory that Bethany is the one that was gas lighting me." Rebecca says. "Well, Bethany seems to be on a mission to get rid of every Stanpatos. She fired Dylan from Stanpatos." Alexios says. "To be fair, I'd fire him, too. He's a total jackass now." Rebecca says. "I also just found out that she fired Franco." Alexios reveals. "Why would Bethany fire Franco? He doesn't even live in Fantastic!" Rebecca notes. "From what I heard, Franco was doing a pretty good job as the head of Stanpatos Enterprises' legal team, which means Bethany probably only fired him because of his last name." Alexios says. "Lets hope this doesn't push Franco to blow up any more clubs." Rebecca says. "Right now, Franco is the least of our worries. As much as I love Bethany, she's drunk with power right now, and she's ready to get rid of anyone that could strip her of that power, including you." Alexios tells Rebecca.

"Dylan, you have one more chance to give me the flash drive before I rip it out of your hand." Daisy tells him. "Lovely offer, but I'm gonna have to pass." Dylan says. "Damn it, Dylan! GIVE IT TO ME!" Daisy yells. Daisy tackles Dylan onto the couch! Dylan lifts his arm so that the flash drive is out of reach, and attempts to hold Daisy back with his other arm. "I mean it! Give me the flash drive!" Daisy yells. "Daisy, if you would take a minute and relax, I could explain everything to you!" Dylan says. "Just shut up!" Daisy orders, as they continue to struggle over the flash drive. Andy comes in, and finds Daisy on top of Dylan on the couch. "What the hell is going on in here?!" Andy asks. Daisy immediately climbs off of Dylan. "Andy, I can explain!" Daisy shouts. "Am I going to like this explanation?" Andy wonders. "Probably not." Dylan chimes in. Daisy turns towards Dylan. "Will you please shut up?!" Daisy asks. "What? He asked a question." Dylan notes. "Please tell me this isn't what it looks like. Please tell me you aren't having an affair with my former best friend." Andy begs. Daisy's eyes widen. "You-you think I'm having an affair with HIM?! No, Andy! You have this all wrong! One, I would never cheat on you, and two, I would never subject myself to a romantic relationship with him!" Daisy says. "You don't have to be so rude about it." Dylan remarks. "I didn't even know that you and Dylan knew each other! If you aren't having an affair, what were you doing on the couch together?" Andy asks. "I can explain everything." Dylan says. Dylan holds up the flash drive. "The reason we were on the sofa is because Daisy was trying to get this flash drive away from me." Dylan reveals.

"There is no way in hell I am going to Lydia for help!" Bethany yells. "Lydia probably wouldn't help you anyways. But she might help me." Lucas notes. "We agreed that you would try and stay away from Lydia!" Bethany reminds him. "I remember, but this seems like a time where we should probably make an exception. You are obviously determined to find out if Madeline knows where The Evil Force is, and the only way we are going to find out where Madeline is, is if we go through her daughter." Lucas says. "Madeline has two daughters! Why don't we just ask Serena? Sure, she doesn't live in Fantastic anymore, but its not like you can't call her!" Bethany notes. "That's not gonna work. Serena couldn't stand me before I broke things off with Lydia, she probably despises me now. And even if Serena was willing to take a call from me, she probably has no idea where Madeline is. From what Lydia has told me, Serena has always made it a point to stay far away from her mother. However, I know for a fact that Lydia use to keep tabs on Madeline's whereabouts, to make sure she wasn't getting into any kind of trouble." Lucas says. "I know that you said that Lydia wouldn't help me, but maybe I should ask her, anyway." Bethany says. "There's no way Lydia would help you, given the tension between you two these past few months." Lucas notes. "Lydia owes me after I caught her nearly kissing my boyfriend!" Bethany argues. "That wasn't entirely Lydia's fault." Lucas notes. "Oh don't worry, I blame you, too. But, I forgave you. I haven't forgiven Lydia." Bethany says. Bethany groans. "But, you are right. Lydia won't help me, but she might help you. Go ask her for help, you just better keep things strictly professional." Bethany warns. "I will. I don't want anything or anyone to come between us ever again." Lucas says, before pulling Bethany into an embrace. However, Bethany is clearly still worried...

Rebecca looks at Bethany's mugshot. "I'm still not 100% sold on the Bethany theory. Something about it just doesn't sit right with me." Rebecca says. "Do you still think its possible Andre might've arranged this before he died?" Alexios wonders. "Its possible. We'll know for sure, soon, because I won't stop until I find the person that did this." Rebecca says.

"What's on the flash drive?" Andy questions. "I can explain that, too." Daisy quickly states. "Don't worry about it, I'll tell Andy everything." Dylan assures Daisy. At this point, Daisy is clearly panicking on the inside. "Andy is my fiance, Dylan, I should be the one to tell him! You can leave now, by the way." Daisy says. "I would love to. But, out of respect for whatever friendship Andy and I once shared in my previous life, I feel like I owe him the truth." Dylan says. "Will someone tell me what's on the drive?!" Andy asks. "The truth is, I downloaded some information on one of Daisy's clients off of Daisy's computer. Daisy caught me, and tried to get the flash drive away from me, which is how we ended up on the couch." Dylan lies. Daisy breathes a sigh of relief. "Why would you want information on one of Daisy's clients?" Andy questions. "The client is someone who works closely with Bethany Wilson at Stanpatos Enterprises. I've been trying to oust Bethany as CEO, so I figured I would collect dirt on the people within her inner circle." Dylan lies. Andy turns towards Daisy. "Is this true?" Andy asks. "It is. What you walked in on happened because I literally had to tackle Dylan onto the couch to try and get the flash drive away from him." Daisy says. Andy turns back towards Dylan. "You need to give Daisy the flash drive." Andy demands of Dylan. "I'm sorry, Andy, but I can't do that." Dylan says. "Look, the only reason I haven't arrested you is out of respect for the friendship we use to have. But, if you don't cooperate, I'll do it, anyway." Andy says. Reluctantly, Dylan gives Daisy the flash drive. Daisy smiles. "Thanks for being a team player." Daisy says. Andy turns towards Daisy. "Since I have to follow protocol, do you want to press charges?" Andy asks. Dylan glares at Daisy. "I think Daisy realizes how messy things could get if she were to do that." Dylan says. "He's right. I don't feel like going through any lengthy legal proceedings, especially since I do that for a living." Daisy says. "Alright. Now that's settled, you can go, Dylan." Andy says. "I'll walk him out, just to make sure he doesn't get lost, and wander into our bedroom or something." Daisy says. "How thoughtful of you." Dylan says. Daisy grabs Dylan by the arm, and pulls him out of the room.
Once they are in the foyer, Daisy lets go of Dylan. "Why didn't you expose me just now?" Daisy wonders. "I still have a lot to gain by keeping your secret." Dylan notes. "If you plan on keeping my secret, then why did you steal those audio files of Andre?" Daisy questions. "I didn't steal them, I just copied them." Dylan corrects her. "Whatever! Why did you copy them?" Daisy once again asks. "Maybe we should discuss this another time. After all, Andy is right in the next room, and we wouldn't want him to walk in on anything else." Dylan says. Daisy sighs. "Get out!" Daisy orders. "I'll be in touch." Dylan says, before walking out. Once Dylan is gone, Daisy walks back into the living room. "I'm sorry about the misunderstanding." Daisy tells Andy. "You don't have anything to apologize for, you were the one that was wronged. I am curious about one thing, though. What was on that flash drive that Dylan wanted to get his hands on?" Andy questions.

At the Masters mansion, Lydia is in the living room looking over business documents, when the doorbell rings. Lydia walks into the foyer, opens the door, and finds Lucas standing outside. "Lucas!" A surprised Lydia exclaims. "I hope this isn't a bad time." Lucas says. "No, not really. I am a little curious about why you are here, though. We don't work together, anymore." Lydia notes. "I need a favor. Can I come in?" Lucas asks. "Sure." Lydia responds. Lucas walks in, and the two enter the living room. "What do you need?" Lydia wonders. "I'm trying to track down The Evil Force." Lucas reveals. "I heard that he was supposedly alive. Honestly, I'm a little worried that he might come after Dylan. Dylan may not remember shooting him, but The Evil Force probably remembers him, and he may want revenge." Lydia notes. "So that means you probably have a vested interest in The Evil Force being caught, then." Lucas says. "Am I able to help in any way?" Lydia asks. "You can tell me where I can find your mother." Lucas says. "My mother? What does she have to do with any of this?" Lydia questions. "I'm sure you probably remember, but years ago, The Evil Force handed Max Warren and Kristina Cat over to your mother, after he faked their deaths. That means that Madeline and The Evil Force have a prior association, which means she might have some information on where he might be hiding." Lucas says. "Is Bethany planning on questioning my mother? I know that The Evil Force is targeting Stanpatos Enterprises, so it would make sense that she would be involved in the search for him. If she does plan on questioning my mother, she's an even bigger idiot than I thought." Lydia notes. "Don't talk about Bethany that way. And for the record, we've decided that I'm going to go in her place." Lucas says. "That is a REALLY bad idea. My mother despises you!" Lydia notes. "I know, but I think I have a better chance at getting answers than Bethany does. That's why I came to see you. If I remember correctly, you keep track of your mother's whereabouts, so I was hoping you could possibly point me in the right direction." Lucas says. "I'm not comfortable with you going to question my mother. Madeline is lethal on a good day! You do remember how she stabbed and killed my father, right?" Lydia asks. "I can handle Madeline." Lucas claims. "It's naive of anyone to think that they can handle my mother. The only people on this entire planet that are safe from her are Serena, Serena's children, and myself." Lydia says. "I know that, but I don't have any other options! I need to go question Madeline myself!" Lucas says. "Actually, you do have one other option." Lydia says.

"I can't tell you what's on the flash drive." Daisy tells Andy. "Why not?" Andy wonders. "Because of attorney/client privilege! That flash drive contains sensitive information on one of my clients, so I'd be breaking the rules if I told you anything." Daisy claims. "I'm sorry, I should've known." Andy says. "Its okay. So, why did you come back? I thought you were off working with Rebecca." Daisy says. "I was, but I forgot my phone." Andy says. Andy walks over to the coffee table, and picks up his phone. "Wow, I didn't even notice it there." Daisy says. "You were a little preoccupied." Andy notes. "Yeah, just a little." Daisy says. "Alright, well, I'm gonna head back to the cop shop. I'll see you later." Andy says. "Okay, I love you." Daisy says. "Love you, too." Andy says, before walking out. Once Andy is gone, Daisy takes a deep breath, and walks over to Queen Goo's portrait. "Did you see how close that was? I thought for sure Dylan was going to expose me. Thank God I was wrong, I have enough to deal with now, especially with Rebecca being out of the loony bin." Daisy tells the portrait.

At Alexios' Town House, Alexios opens the front door to Dylan. "Thanks for coming by." Alexios says. "I can't stay too long. I promised Lydia that I would be home early." Dylan says. "This won't take long. There has been a new development regarding Bethany. It looks like she might be gas lighting our sister." Alexios says. "Can you elaborate?" Dylan asks. "Rebecca has been getting text messages and phone calls from Andre, but every time she goes to show someone, any record of them vanishes. We think Bethany might be doing this so she can get Rebecca sent back to the mental institution, so that she can't vote Bethany out of the CEO office." Alexios says. "Oh wow, that is absolutely awful." Dylan says, feigning surprise. "Tell me about it." Alexios says. "But, it could also be a complete game changer. If Bethany is responsible, she could be sent to prison, which means she'll be removed as CEO. Keep me updated on this." Dylan says. "I will. I'll see you later." Alexios says. "You certainly will." Dylan says, before walking out. Out in the hallway, Dylan smiles. "Things are going exactly as I had hoped." Dylan says...

Back in the Stanpatos Study, Lucas rejoins Bethany. "Did you find out where Madeline is?" Bethany asks. "I did. I'm heading to Greece, tonight." Lucas reveals. "So soon?" A surprised Bethany asks. "I don't want to waste any time." Lucas says. "Did Lydia give you any trouble when you asked for the information?" Bethany asks. "She did at first, but we came to an understanding." Lucas says.

At the Masters mansion, Dylan walks into the foyer, and finds a suitcase next to the door. Lydia comes in from another room. "Are you going somewhere?" Dylan asks. "I'm leaving on a last minute business trip." Lydia reveals. "This late?" Dylan asks. "Its an emergency. I know that you and I were going to spend the night together, but trust me when I say that this can't wait. In fact, it could be a matter of life or death." Lydia says. "Okay, just to be clear, it's not a matter of YOUR life or death, is it?" Dylan asks. "No, don't worry. I'm completely safe." Lydia says. "Great, well, if it's that important, maybe you should go." Dylan says. "Are you mad at me?" Lydia asks. "Maybe just a little, but I'll probably get over it. Go do whatever it is you have to do." Dylan says. "Thanks for being so understanding." Lydia says, before kissing Dylan. "I'm going to be back as soon as possible." Lydia says. "I'm going to hold you to that." Dylan says. "I love you." Lydia says. "Love you, too. Stay safe." Dylan says. "I will. Bye." Lydia says, before leaving.

Andy rejoins Rebecca in the interrogation room. "Jeez, where did you leave your phone? Antarctica?" Rebecca asks. "I was gone for a while because I walked in on something really weird. Daisy was with Dylan in the castle living room, and they were wrestling over some flash drive." Andy says. "I didn't realize that Dylan and Daisy even knew each other." Rebecca notes. "They don't. Apparently, Dylan was trying to steal information on one of Daisy's clients, and Daisy was trying to stop him." Andy says. "Why would Dylan do that?" Rebecca asks. "I don't know, it had something to do with Bethany. Honestly, I don't really care, the matter has been settled. Right now, I just want to focus on finding the person who tried to drive you mad." Andy says.

In the castle living room, Daisy is still talking to Queen Goo's portrait. "I am so close to getting everything I want. I am about to get the wedding of my dreams, and I'll be marrying the man of my dreams. I can't let anyone ruin this for me, I-I deserve to be happy! I've...I've spent so many years living a life where no one gave a damn about me, so now that I finally have someone in my corner, I'm going to do everything possible to hold onto him. Dylan and Rebecca better stay out of my way, because if they don't, I will destroy both of them." Daisy tells the portrait.

Lucas is sitting on a plane, when Lydia sits right across from him! "Sorry I'm late." Lydia says. "Did you tell Dylan you were leaving?" Lucas wonders. "I told Dylan that I was going on a business trip. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell him where I was going, or who I was going with." Lydia says. "I hated lying to Bethany." Lucas notes. "I understand, but it's for a good cause. If you are going to get anything out of my mother, you'll need me by your side." Lydia says. "I completely agree. If anyone is going to get the truth out of Madeline, it's you." Lucas says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum