QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 15

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 15 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 15

Post by QG Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:45 pm

In Lucas’ bedroom at Lydia’s Mansion, Lydia stands in shock at the sight of Lucas and Zoey in bed together. “What the hell is going on here?!” Lydia screams. Both Lucas and Zoey wake up. Zoey smirks when she sees Lydia. “Lydia...what are you...what’s going on?” An out of it Lucas questions. “You’re asking ME what’s going on?! You are the one in bed with another woman!” Lydia yells. “Am I?” Lucas asks. Lydia notices two wine glasses on the night stand. “Oh, I see what happened here.” Lydia says. “Well in case you are off the mark, allow me to enlighten you. Lucas has finally realized what a miserable shrew you are, and moved on to the next best thing.” Zoey says. “I’m not going to let you get away with this!” Lydia yells, before jumping onto the bed, and strangling Zoey! “Lydia, hey...stop that!” Lucas says. Lucas reaches over to pull Lydia off of Zoey, but he’s so groggy, he falls off the bed! Lydia continues to strangle Zoey in a rage. “GET OFF OF ME YOU LUNATIC!” Zoey screams. “You are going to pay for ruining my marriage, you bitch! You are going to PAY!” Lydia screams. As Zoey struggles to breathe, she finally loses consciousness. Lucas finally manages to get onto his feet, and grabs a hold of Lydia. “That’s enough!” Lucas says, as he pulls Lydia off of Zoey. Lydia attempts to go after Zoey again, but Lucas stands in her way. “That’s...that’s enough. Stop it!” Lucas yells. Lucas walks over to Zoey’s side, and checks her pulse. “Is she dead?” Lydia asks. “Uh...no...no, I don’t think so.” Lucas says. “You don’t think so?” Lydia asks. “She has a pulse, but...its weak. I’ve gotta...I need to call an ambulance.” Lucas says, as he pulls out his phone.

On the yacht, Andy and Rebecca enter a bedroom, both with their guns drawn. Rebecca sneaks over to the closet, and quietly opens it. “No one is in here.” Rebecca confirms. Andy opens the drawer, and finds clothes inside. “Maybe not, but someone was definitely using this room.” Andy reveals. “Could it have been Kristina?” Rebecca asks. “Doesn’t look like her clothes, or I should say the clothes she’s been wearing since she was turned into The Evil Force.” Andy says. As Andy digs through the drawers, he pulls out a book. “Well this is interesting.” Andy says. “What is it?” Rebecca asks. “It looks like a journal, with the initials “I.A” on the front cover.” Andy says. “I.A...wait a minute, I.A could stand for Ilia Andropov! Do you think its possible that Andropov is somewhere on this boat?” Rebecca asks. “I think anything is possible, but why the hell would Andropov be keeping a journal?” Andy wonders. “He’s a scientist, it could be how he documents his progress.” Rebecca says. Andy begins flipping through the pages of the journal. “Maybe there’s something of interest in here…oh wow, this journal goes a ways back. There’s a section in here on how Andropov kept The Evil Force in suspended animation back in 2013 and 2014, when he was trying to revive him.” Andy says. “Anything of note in that section?” Rebecca asks. “Not much. He’s just sulking about how his research was brought to a screeching halt when Dylan blew up his lab. He also wasn’t too happy that The Master had Acerbi finish what he had started, when it came to bringing back The Evil Force.” Andy says. “Go a little further.” Rebecca says. Andy flips through more pages. “You aren’t going to believe this. Do you remember when The Master’s psychotic girlfriend April replaced Lucas with that imposter years ago? Andropov was involved in that!” Andy reveals. “What?! Why would Andropov help April kidnap Lucas?” Rebecca asks. “Looks like while Lucas was being held captive in Riverview, Andropov was planning on using him as a human lab rat.” Andy says. “Luckily it never got that far.” Rebecca says. “That we know of. Lucas was locked up there for a while, God only knows what Andropov could’ve done to him in that time.” Andy says. “Is there anything else?” Rebecca asks. Andy flips through more pages. “Lets see...there’s a chapter on when Andropov helped Joe Fish look for a cure, after Kitty Cat poisoned Joe. I remember that all too well.” Andy says. “I certainly remember the aftermath. Joe came back to Fantastic, poisoned the entire city, so many people died...thank God that monster is dead. That was all four years ago, so we should be getting closer to the present.” Rebecca says. “Here’s something from 2018. Andropov talks about how Dylan woke up after being in a coma for two years, and that he didn’t have any memories.” Andy says. “So Andropov had Dylan at some point? That sounds more relevant to current events. Go back to around the time of Dylan’s death.” Rebecca suggests. Andy turns back several pages. “Here we go, an entry from February 2016. Andropov talks about how The Master called him. Quinn Goo was exposed as an imposter and his dead, which means he can finally move forward with his plans. After Dylan’s body was moved from Quinn’s grave back into his own grave, The Master had Dylan’s body dug up, and delivered to Andropov’s private clinic. It was there that Dylan became the first to undergo Andropov’s experimental procedure that could potentially reverse death. Oh my God...apparently, Andropov has some machine, and he’s using the Earth’s core to power it. That’s how he resurrected Dylan, he put him in this machine, and not only did it bring him back from the dead, but it cured him from the illness he died from!” Andy says. “That’s impossible! You can’t even get to the Earth’s core, its surrounded by lava! Andropov couldn’t have been able to do that!” Rebecca says. “He apparently found a way. There’s more. Turns out, The Master had Andropov bring Dylan back because they were planning on Dylan being The Evil Force’s host.” Andy reveals. “You mean they were going to put his memories in Dylan?” Rebecca asks. “Looks that way, but the procedure was still in early development, and Dylan was in a coma when they first brought him back to life, so they couldn’t transfer the memories just yet.” Andy says. “Go back to when Dylan woke up. See if Andropov says anything else about the memory transfer.” Rebecca says. Andy flips through several pages. “Here we go. Andropov talks about how even though Dylan is awake, they still can’t transfer The Evil Force’s memories into him because Andropov is still uncertain if the procedure would work...here’s another entry a little later. Andropov talks about how Dylan escaped, and that he had to abandon his clinic, and move all of his other patients.” Andy says. “What other patients?” Rebecca asks. “If I had to guess, I’d say Dylan and Kristina weren’t the only people Andropov brought back from the dead.” Andy says. “If there are others, who could they be? Do you think it could be people we know?” Rebecca asks. “Anything is possible.” Andy says. “Back to Dylan, I don’t really understand why they didn’t kidnap him again. Did they just think it would be easier to use Kristina as the host, since they already had her?” Rebecca wonders. Andy turns another page. “Here’s some more info. Andropov talks about how The Master was going to kidnap Dylan again, but after Dylan made it back to Fantastic and revealed himself to his loved ones, The Master thought it would be too risky, and bring a lot of attention to what they were doing, which meant they needed to find a new host for The Evil Force’s essence. Andropov says that The Master suggested they use one of his other patients, but Andropov was reluctant because there were plans for the others. But, there was one patient of his who’s purpose was still uncertain.” Andy says. “Kristina.” Rebecca realizes. “Andropov talks about how The Master had him resurrect Kristina because The Evil Force had kidnapped her years ago, and The Master thought she might be of some use to him. Andropov says that The Master was opposed to using Kristina as The Evil Force’s host at first, but he softened to the idea because he was so desperate to bring his father back.” Andy says. Andy flips through a few pages. “Here’s the final chapter. In May 2019, Andropov performed the procedure. He imprinted The Evil Force’s memories into Kristina’s brain. Kristina was unconscious for six hours after the procedure finished, but when she regained consciousness, she remembered nothing of her previous life, and everything from The Evil Force’s life. The procedure was a success.” Andy says, as he closes the book. “This is all so sadistic...and to think of all the time Kristina has lost because of this. Its been almost two years since the procedure was performed! Two years of Kristina thinking she was this other person! What kind of monster could do that to someone?” Rebecca asks. Suddenly, the door closes! Andy runs to the door, and tries to open it. “Its locked!” Andy yells. The two begin to hear a hissing sound. “What’s that noise?” Andy wonders. Rebecca turns, and sees a cloud coming through one of the vents. “Its gas...that son of a bitch is trying to kill us!” Rebecca realizes!

In a corridor on the boat, Brady pokes his head around a corner. “Its clear.” Brady says. Brady and Dylan come around the corner. “DAISY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” Dylan screams. “Will you shut the hell up?!” Brady asks. “You want to find her and the others, don’t you?” Dylan asks. “Sure I do, but I don’t want the bad guys to find us, and by screaming your head off, you’re basically drawing them a map straight to us!” Brady says. “Well I don’t know what else to do! We have been all over this boat. In fact, I’m pretty sure we’ve been in this exact corridor at least three times before! You can’t even really call this a yacht! Its more like a cruise ship!” Dylan says. “Well Kristina wanted to buy Bethany’s affections, clearly she went a little overboard.” Brady says. “Well, I wouldn’t say that. I’m not sure I would complain if someone bought me a boat. Listen, about Kristina...I hope you are prepared to stop her by whatever means necessary.” Dylan says. “What? You mean kill her?” Brady asks. “I’m not a murderer, Brady, at least not this incarnation of myself. But, if Kristina poses a threat to Daisy or even Bethany, we might have to take drastic actions to stop her.” Dylan says. “Don’t even go there, I refuse to go that far.” Brady says. “Even if its the only way to save someone else?” Dylan asks. “I’m gonna do everything I can to help get Bethany and Daisy home, but I’m also not gonna kill Kristina, under any circumstances. I’m not gonna give up on getting her back, not ever.” Brady says.

In the lab, Daisy and Bethany are still unconscious on gurneys. “So, what comes first?” Evil Kristina asks. “First, I must administer the anesthesia.” Andropov says. “I assumed you had done that.” Evil Kristina says. “No. I gave them a mild sedative. Something to keep them docile while I transferred them to the lab, and restrained them. Now, I must administer the anesthesia to ensure they don’t regain consciousness during the procedure.” Andropov says. “And you are certain that no harm will come to the baby during the transfer?” Evil Kristina asks. “I am not denying that it is a risky procedure, but I am the most brilliant scientist to have ever walked this planet. I am the same scientist that brought Dylan Stanpatos and Kristina Cat back from the dead, among others! The same scientist that preserved your memories, and was able to imprint them in Kristina’s brain! There is no obstacle that I am incapable of overcoming!” Andropov states. “There is no disputing that your confidence is unmatched. But even so, I worry, especially where my grandchild is concerned.” Evil Kristina says. “I understand. But, it is important that we perform the procedure now, especially knowing that Dylan Stanpatos didn’t come alone! If your men are unable to neutralize the threat, we only have a limited amount of time.” Andropov notes. “Unfortunately, you have a point. Very well, proceed as planned.” Evil Kristina says. Andropov nods. “Of course. Once I administer the anesthesia, we will be ready to begin.” Andropov says…

In Lucas’ bedroom, Lucas turns towards Lydia. “The ambulance is on its way.” Lucas says. “Terrific.” Lydia sarcastically says. “Lydia, I...I don’t know...what happened.” Lucas says. “I know exactly what happened. You and I have been having problems, you got drunk, and you jumped into bed with HER. You’re still drunk!” Lydia points out. “I…” Lucas begins to say. “Spare me the excuses! Instead of trying to lie your way out of this, maybe you should lie down and try to sober up!” Lydia yells. The paramedics come, and Josephine is with them. “What are you doing here?” Lydia asks. “I’m here to check out the scene. What happened?” Josephine asks. “I found Lucas and Zoey in bed together.” Lydia reveals. “Okay...that still doesn’t answer why she needed an ambulance.” Josephine points out. “She needed an ambulance because I strangled her.” Lydia says. “Lydia…” Lucas says. “No, I’m not going to lie.” Lydia says. “So you found Lucas and Zoey together, and in a fit of rage, you began strangling her?” Josephine asks. “That’s right. I was angry! This woman has been causing Lucas and I a lot of problems since the moment she showed up, and now, I find out that Lucas cheated on me with her! That was the final straw.” Lydia says. “Just so we’re clear, I do feel sympathy for what you had to go through. But, what happened here was attempted murder. If Zoey dies, it will be murder.” Josephine says. “I know…” Lydia says. “I’m sorry, Lydia. I really don’t have any other option, I have to arrest you.” Josephine says. Josephine pulls out a pair of handcuffs, and begins cuffing Lydia. “I’ll meet you down there…” Lucas says. “You aren’t going anywhere, and if you do, I’ll arrest you for driving under the influence. You should try and get some sleep.” Josephine urges. Lucas nods, and turns towards Lydia. “I’ll stop by in the morning.” Lucas says. “Don’t bother. I don’t want to see you.” Lydia says. Josephine then leads Lydia out…

In the bedroom on the yacht, Andy and Rebecca are pushing several pieces of furniture in front of the vent, as they are coughing. “Those fumes still aren’t slowing down.” Andy says. “And you’re sure we won’t be able to get the door open?” Rebecca asks. “That door isn’t opening unless someone opens it from the outside, its metal.” Andy says. Rebecca sits on the bed. “I’m starting to feel really light headed…” Rebecca says. “Hang in there, we’re going to find a way out of here. Just think about our daughter, we need to hold on for her.” Andy says. “Plus, we still have our wedding to look forward to…” Rebecca says. Andy smiles. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Andy says. Rebecca breaks out into a coughing fit, and Andy rushes to the door. Andy begins banging on it. “COME ON! SOMEONE GET US OUT OF HERE! WE’RE TRAPPED IN HERE!” Andy screams. Andy begins coughing again, and turns towards Rebecca, who is struggling to stay awake. Andy rushes to her side. “Stay with me, I can’t lose you.” Andy tells her. The door can be heard opening. Andy and Rebecca turn, and see Dylan and Brady! “What happened to you guys?” Brady asks. “We have to get out of here. This room is filling up with poisonous gas!” Andy says. Andy helps Rebecca to her feet, and the two follow Dylan and Brady out of the room. They close the door behind him. “Are you two okay?” Brady asks. “Yeah...I think so. Just a little dizzy.” Rebecca says. “What happened?” Dylan asks. “We found Andropov’s journal, we were reading it, when the door closed and gas started coming through the vents.” Andy says. “Andropov had a journal? Was there anything of interest in it?” Brady asks. “Actually, there was. This concerns you Dylan.” Andy says. “What could Andropov have written about me?” Dylan asks. “Andropov is the one who brought you back from the dead. The Master hired him to resurrect you because they planned on implanting The Evil Force’s memories into YOUR brain. The only reason they didn’t was because you escaped before Andropov perfected the procedure.” Rebecca says. “Which is why they settled on Kristina. They couldn’t do it to Dylan, so they had to use the only other person they had.” Brady realizes. “I wouldn’t say Kristina was the only person. Andropov mentioned in his journal that he had brought other people back to life.” Andy says. “He name any names?” Brady asks. “Not a single one.” Andy says. “So The Master and Andropov must be the reason that I don’t have my memories...whatever they did to bring me back wiped my memories clean. I don’t know whether to thank them for bringing me back to life, or be furious that they robbed me of my past. None of that matters right now, we need to go and find Daisy and Bethany.” Dylan says. “Have you seen them at all?” Rebecca asks. “I saw Daisy. Kristina had her tied to a chair in the storage room. Oh, and Andropov is here, too.” Dylan reveals. “I figured as much when we found his journal. So Daisy isn’t in that storage room anymore?” Andy asks. “No. In fact, I have reason to believe Kristina plans on having Andropov perform some kind of a procedure.” Dylan says. “On Daisy?! He could be endangering my baby.” Andy notes. “Well then we better find him and stop him.” Dylan says, before taking off on his own!

Andropov picks up a scalpel, and turns towards Evil Kristina. “It is time.” Andropov says. Evil Kristina smirks, as Andropov walks over to Daisy. Andropov then lowers a scalpel down to Daisy’s stomach. Suddenly, Dylan bursts through the door! “Get away from her!” Dylan yells, as he charges at Andropov! Andropov goes to stab Dylan with the scalpel, but Dylan grabs Andropov’s arm and stops him. Andropov continues to try and stab Dylan, as Dylan holds his wrist back. Finally, Dylan pushes Andropov’s arm back, and forces him to stab himself with the scalpel! “NO!” Evil Kristina screams. “I’m sorry sir...I have failed you.” Andropov says, before collapsing to the floor! Dylan kneels down, and checks his pulse. “Damn it…” Dylan says. “What?!” Evil Kristina asks. “Looks like your little procedure will have to go on hold, the surgeon is dead.” Dylan says. “You killed him?!” Evil Kristina asks. “I didn’t want him to die…” Dylan says. “You IDIOT! YOU’VE RUINED EVERYTHING!” Evil Kristina yells. Evil Kristina pulls out a gun, and points it at Dylan! “Uh...don’t you think that’s a bit extreme? Its not like I killed your first born or something. I’m sorry, too soon?” Dylan asks. “Your ramblings annoy me.” Evil Kristina says. “I can be quiet, as long as you agree to put the gun down.” Dylan says. “No, I see a far better solution to silence you. I’m going to kill you, the same way I killed your useless brother.” Evil Kristina says. Suddenly, Rebecca bursts into the room, and shoots Evil Kristina in the shoulder, causing her to drop her gun. Brady and Andy enter after her, and Brady notices Kristina was shot. “Oh my God. Kristina, are you alright?” Brady asks. Evil Kristina goes to pick up her gun, but Rebecca fires a warning shot. “Next time, I won’t miss.” Rebecca warns. Evil Kristina laughs. “Do you really think you are any match for me? I will eliminate all of you the same way I did Alexios!” Evil Kristina says. “I hope you understand how much restraint I’m showing not to put a bullet between your eyes, especially after what you did to Alexios.” Rebecca says. “The pain I caused you doesn’t quite compare to the pain your fiance caused me when he murdered my son.” Evil Kristina says. “Your son threw himself off a bridge.” Andy notes. “You backed him into a corner to the point where he felt suicide was his only option! How dare you try to blame him!” Evil Kristina yells. “If I killed him, I wouldn’t be denying it. That SOB deserved to die.” Andy says. Dylan rushes to Daisy’s side. “Daisy, can you hear me?” Dylan asks. “Of course not, she’s unconscious.” Evil Kristina says. Brady notices Andropov dead on the floor. “Oh my God, is he dead?” Brady asks. “I’m afraid so. I found him holding a scalpel over Daisy, so I had to stop him. We fought over it, and I ended up stabbing him.” Dylan says. “Well congrats Dylan, you killed the one guy who might’ve been able to bring Kristina back!” Brady says. Evil Kristina laughs. “You poor deluded fool. Still holding onto hope that somehow, you will be able to reach your precious Kristina. Perhaps you should consider checking yourself into the same mental institution she was once a resident of, clearly you are in need of professional help.” Evil Kristina says. Brady walks over to Evil Kristina. “No, the only person that needs help is you, and I’m gonna get it for you. Even with Andropov dead, I’m not gonna give up hope. I know you are still in there, Kristina, I know you can hear me. I don’t care what they say, whatever Andropov did to you can be broken, because our love is stronger than they are!” Brady says. Brady puts his hands on Evil Kristina’s shoulders. “You just have to fight. I know you can hear me, Kristina! Fight this son of a bitch and come back to me! You can do it, I believe in you! Please, I am begging you, come back! FIGHT!” Brady yells. Suddenly, Evil Kristina begins to experience a headache. “No...no...this cannot be…” Evil Kristina mutters. “That’s it, Kristina! Keep fighting! I know you can do this! Remember the love we share, all the plans that we made! We were talking about having kids before you were taken from me! We can still do that, you just need to come home to me! Please! Come back!” Brady begs, with tears in his eyes. Evil Kristina’s headache stops, and she looks at Brady. “Brady?” She asks. “Kristina? Is that you?” Brady asks. “Who else would I be?” Kristina asks. Brady smiles. “Oh my God, you came back to me!” Brady says, before pulling Kristina into a kiss!

In Lucas’ bedroom at Lydia’s Mansion, Lucas is lying in bed, gazing at a picture of him and Lydia on his phone. “What happened tonight?” Lucas questions.

At the Fantastic P.D, Josephine opens a jail cell door, and Lydia walks inside. Josephine then closes the cell door. “Its been a while since I’ve been in one of these.” Lydia admits. “I’m sorry things turned out this way.” Josephine says. “So am I. Do you know what is really depressing about this whole mess? I actually went to talk to Lucas tonight because I wanted us to sit down and work out our issues. I was tired of all the fighting, so I was hoping maybe we could resolve things if we just sat down and voiced both of our opinions. But...that isn’t possible anymore. Anything that Lucas and I had has been destroyed, and I will never be able to forgive him for what he did.” Lydia says. “Good night, Lydia.” Josephine says, before walking out. Lydia sits on her bed, and a tear falls down her cheek…

“How are you feeling?” Brady asks Kristina. “I have a little bit of a headache. Where are we? And why am I wearing these ugly clothes?” Kristina asks. “You don’t remember anything?” Brady asks. “Remember anything about what? I remember you, I remember our life together, I just don’t know what I’m doing here. Its all really fuzzy.” Kristina says. “You don’t have to worry about any of that right now, I’ll explain everything later. Right now, I’m just happy to have you back. Its been so long.” Brady says. Kristina smiles, and hugs Brady. “I’ve missed you, too.” Kristina says. As Brady and Kristina are hugging, Kristina reaches behind Brady, and grabs his gun! Kristina then grabs Brady, and points the gun to his head! Rebecca and Andy quickly point their guns at Kristina, while Dylan looks on. “It never ceases to amaze me how gullible the people of Fantastic City can be.” Kristina says. “You lied to me.” Brady realizes. “How very perceptive of you! I knew claiming to be your precious Kristina was the perfect method to lower your guard, and of course I was right.” Evil Kristina says. “This isn’t gonna end well for you, just look around. Andropov is dead, there’s one of you, and four of us.” Andy points out. “But one of you doesn’t have a gun, one of you has been taken hostage, which leaves only two of you. We are more evenly matched then you would care to admit.” Evil Kristina says. “You sure about it? Because if you shoot Brady, one of us is going to shoot you.” Andy notes. “No, you can’t shoot her.” Brady says. “Don’t tell me you are still holding out hope for that twit to return. I would have thought after the performance I just gave you, you would have finally come to terms with the fact that she’s gone.” Evil Kristina says. “Its like I said earlier, I’m never giving up on Kristina.” Brady says. “Your devotion to her may just end up being the death of you.” Evil Kristina says. “What do you hope to gain from taking Brady hostage?” Rebecca asks. “My freedom, of course. Brady is my insurance policy, it is thanks to him that I will be able to leave this room without being captured or killed.” Evil Kristina says. “Don’t let us keep you then. Go!” Dylan urges. “Where do you think you are going to go after you leave this room? We’re on a boat in the middle of the ocean, you can’t exactly run away!” Rebecca points out. “I wouldn’t be where I am today if I didn’t have an escape plan prepared.” Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina begins to back up towards the door, with Brady in tow. “Don’t make any sudden movements. I wouldn’t hesitate to kill you.” Evil Kristina warns Brady. Once they reach the door, Evil Kristina throws Brady to the floor, and runs out! Andy runs to Brady’s side, as Rebecca runs to the door, but when she tries to open it, its locked! “It won’t budge.” Rebecca says. “At least that lunatic is out of our hair now.” Dylan says. Suddenly, a hissing noise can be heard, and gas begins to enter through the vents! “Oh no, not this again.” Andy says. Brady stands up. “We need to try and block the vents, before the gas can cause any real harm.” Brady says. “Rebecca and I tried that in Andropov’s room, its no use.” Andy says. “Just because it didn’t work then doesn’t mean it won’t work now. Besides, trying to stop the gas is better than sitting around waiting to die.” Dylan notes. “He’s right.” Rebecca says. The four begin coughing. “The gas...seems to be working a lot quicker than last time!” Rebecca notes. Dylan is the first to collapse to the floor. Rebecca runs to his side. “Dylan...can...can you hear…” Before Rebecca finishes, she passes out as well. “Oh my God, Rebecca!” Andy yells. Andy rushes over to her, and checks her pulse. “Is she...is she alive?” Brady asks. “Yeah, she’s...she’s still...alive.” Andy mutters, before passing out! “Damn it.” Brady says. Brady walks over the door, and begins body slamming it. “Come on…” Brady says. Brady body slams it one more time, but has to stop when he becomes light headed. Brady uses the wall to try and hold himself up, but after a few moments, passes out from the gas! A view of the room then shows Dylan, Andy, Rebecca, Brady, Daisy, and Bethany all unconscious, with no one left to rescue them...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down