QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 17

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 17 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 17

Post by QG Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:12 pm

Dylan, Daisy, Woodward, Rebecca, Bethany, and Xavier are all gathered around a conference table in the Stanpatos Enterprises board room. “I have suggested to Woodward that Dylan be removed as CEO, effective immediately.” Xavier says. “And just who are you expecting to replace me with?” Dylan questions. “Yours truly, of course.” Xavier reveals. “That’s not going to happen.” Dylan says. “Dylan is right. I’m sure you know that to be the CEO, you need to be a Stanpatos by blood, adoption, or marriage, and you don’t fall under any of those categories.” Rebecca points out. Xavier smirks. “On the contrary, Rebecca. I am a Stanpatos. In fact, I am just as much a child of Michael Stanpatos as you are.” Xavier reveals. Bethany laughs. “My God, just when I thought you couldn’t go any lower, you manage to surprise me! Come on, Xavier, do you really think this scam is gonna work?” Bethany asks. “I assure you Bethany, this is not a scam. I am a blood member of the Stanpatos family.” Xavier claims. “Do you have proof of this or are we just supposed to take your word on it?” Dylan questions. Xavier pulls out his ring that has the Stanpatos crest on it and shows it to everyone. “Oh, a ring with the family crest...well that seals the deal then. Welcome to the family, bro!” Dylan sarcastically says. “This ring was given to me by my father when I was just a boy.” Xavier reveals. “Does that mean Michael knew about you?” Rebecca questions. “He couldn’t have! I might not remember anything about my childhood, but I know for a fact Xavier wasn’t there. I was raised with three siblings, Andre, Franco, and Kassie.” Dylan notes. “I’m well aware of the dysfunctional little family Michael built with Claudia, but as everyone in this room knows, those children were not the only children Michael ended up having. My father didn’t know about Rebecca until she was an adult, he knew about Alexios but allowed his brother to raise him as his own, and he all but abandoned Vivian.” Xavier notes. “So what was your relationship like with him? Assuming that there even was one.” Rebecca says. “Rebecca dear, if you remember correctly, I already told you what my relationship with him was like.” Xavier says. Rebecca flashes back.

“My father was a part of my life, he just mostly remained at a distance.” Xavier says. “How come?” Rebecca wonders. “Not to sound rude, but how is this relevant to whether or not I am a danger to your friend?” Xavier questions. “I’m sorry, its probably just the cop in me, trying to build a profile on someone. Don’t take it too personally.” Rebecca says. “To answer your question, my father had his reasons for keeping his distance, good reasons. That isn’t to say he didn’t try his best. He visited me as often as he could, he showered me with expensive gifts and family heirlooms, he even put me through business school.” Xavier reveals.

“When you were telling me about your father...you were talking about Michael. I don’t understand, why didn’t you just tell me right then and there that you were my brother? You must have known!” Rebecca points out. “I did know you were my sister, I just couldn’t tell you yet.” Xavier says. “Because you didn’t want Dylan finding out. If Dylan knew you were his brother, he would have his guard up around you, which would’ve made your little coup all the more difficult.” Rebecca realizes. Xavier chuckles. “You make it sound so dastardly.” Xavier says. “Framing someone for embezzlement is dastardly, which is exactly what you did. You sent that email to the church, you stole that money from the Stanpatos Enterprises bank account and transferred it into Dylan’s personal account, all so that you could make Dylan look unfit to be CEO and so you would come out smelling like a rose.” Rebecca accuses. “Do you have any proof of this?” Xavier wonders. Dylan slams his fist on the table. “The proof is staring everyone right in the face! It isn’t a coincidence that this supposedly long lost son of Michael shows up just as I’m being framed for a bunch of acts I had nothing to do with!” Dylan snaps. “Its quite convenient you have me to pin all of your transgressions on. Let me make something clear, I did not come here to wage a war against you, Dylan, I came here because my fiancee moved here. It just happened to be a coincidence that my biological family lived here as well.” Xavier says. Daisy laughs. “Please, there is nothing coincidental about this!” Daisy says. “I would suggest you not put your nose in matters that don’t concern you.” Xavier warns. “THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!” Woodward yells. Woodward turns towards Xavier. “I want you to explain how you are Michael’s son. Michael knew about you, but he never mentioned you.” Woodward points out. “That’s because Michael didn’t have a son named Xavier.” Bethany argues. “The reason my father told so few people about my existence is because he was terrified his wife Claudia would discover he had yet another child with yet another mistress and that she would kill me. Look at the way Claudia reacted when she discovered Rebecca was Michael’s daughter, she murdered her mother!” Xavier points out. “I don’t need to be reminded!” Rebecca snaps. “Even though Michael couldn’t raise me, he did his best to be a good father to me. He paid for my education, he gave me countless family heirlooms, including the ring with the family crest on it. My father wanted me to have the world.” Xavier says. “Now I know you’re lying. I’ve heard from numerous sources that my father wanted me to have everything.” Dylan notes. “You were just the safe choice. Father didn’t need to hide you from Claudia, you were her son. I on the other hand was the product of an illicit affair, and as much as Michael wanted me to be his successor, he also knew that would mean Claudia discovering the truth.” Xavier says. “That is a very interesting story, Mr. Irons. Unfortunately, it doesn’t prove anything.” Woodward says. “That is the smartest thing you’ve said all day, Woodward.” Dylan says. “I assure you, I never would’ve made this revelation if I didn’t have the proof to back it up.” Xavier says. “Does that mean you brought a DNA test?” Rebecca questions. “Even better, I brought our father.” Xavier tells her!

Lucas and Julia are sitting on the sofa in Julia’s penthouse. “Kaylie betrayed me.” Julia tells him. “Betrayed you how?” Lucas questions. Julia sighs. “About a year ago, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy...and then I handed him over to Kaylie to raise.” Julia reveals. “Wait, back up...did you just say you have a son?” Lucas asks. “Yeah, or at least I did. Like I said, I signed over all parental rights to Kaylie. Biggest mistake of my life, because not long after, Kaylie gave him to some strangers to raise.” Julia says. “Why would Kaylie do that when you entrusted your son’s care with her?” Lucas questions. “She claims she realized she couldn’t handle the responsibility of being a single Mom.” Julia says. “Well, it makes sense why Kaylie would underestimate how difficult being a parent can be.” Lucas notes. “Kaylie should have come to me!” Julia argues. “In fairness, you haven’t been very approachable where Kaylie is concerned, at least going by what you’ve told me.” Lucas points out. “Why are you defending her when you’re supposed to be on my side?” Julia questions. “I am on your side, which is why I don’t want you to lose your relationship with your sister.” Lucas says. “What sister? Kaylie and I haven’t been sisters in years, and her giving away my son...that was the final nail in the coffin.” Julia says. “I’m sorry. I know you were hoping to mend fences with Kaylie.” Lucas says. “That’s no longer in the cards. And to make matters worse, my mother knew too. Granted, she didn’t know for very long, but long enough where she had plenty of chances to come and tell me.” Julia says. “Was it really your mother’s secret to tell? She was probably stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either way, one of her daughter’s, if not both, was going to end up getting hurt depending on what choice she made.” Lucas points out. Julia sighs. “I know. Its just that my mother has a habit of always taking Kaylie’s side.” Julia says. “I understand. Julia, you don’t have to answer this question if you don’t want to, but if you do feel comfortable, I just want you to know that you can trust me.” Lucas says. “Shoot.” Julia tells him. “Why did you give your baby to Kaylie in the first place?” Lucas wonders. Julia sighs. “Its fine if you don’t want to talk about it, I just figured I’d ask.” Lucas says. “No, its fine. I trust you. The reason I gave up my baby is...is because I didn’t want his father to know he existed.” Julia admits.

Victor and Virginia are face to face in the common area of King Beast Plaza. “I find it interesting that you neglected to mention to me that you had a daughter. Why is that?” Victor asks. “Why do I get the feeling you’re building up to something? Why don’t you quit beating around the bush and just tell me what you’re getting to?!” Virginia asks. “All I want is for you to be honest with me. Is Kaylie Simms my daughter?” Victor asks. “What in the world would give you a crazy idea like that?!” Virginia questions. “You never mentioned having a daughter.” Victor points out. “Well its not as if I told you I DIDN’T have a kid! I never lied to you!” Virginia notes. “That day in the park, I asked you if you had any children, but you never answered the question. Your response was natural, and I didn’t have any reason to believe that you were dancing around answering the question, but looking back, it does seem kind of strange that you didn’t just tell me.” Victor says. “Well there you have it, that must mean Kaylie is your daughter and I’ve been keeping her hidden ALL these years!” Virginia sarcastically says. “Just tell me the truth!” Victor says. “I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! It is IMPOSSIBLE for Kaylie to be your daughter, the timing is off by a few years!” Virginia says. “What are you talking about?” Victor asks. “I found out I was pregnant with Kaylie a few years after you and I last saw each other. Do you remember that man I told you about? The one I married a few years after I last saw you.” Virginia says. “I remember.” Victor confirms. “His name was Trevor Simms, and I met him about six months after I last saw you. A few years later, I ended up pregnant with his baby. He and I got married while I was pregnant, and I gave birth while we were on our honeymoon in Miami. I can show you Kaylie’s birth certificate if you’d like, you’ll see that you were nowhere near my life around the time Kaylie was conceived.” Virginia says. Victor sighs. “I’m sorry, I never should’ve accused you.” Victor says. “You’re right, you shouldn’t have. Its not like long lost kids are common, that sorta thing only happens on the soaps!” Virginia claims. Victor chuckles. “You’d be surprised.” Victor says. “Are you speaking from personal experience?” Virginia questions. “I experienced something like this a few years ago. My deranged cousin Mia suggested to me that I had a long lost child out there that I didn’t know about, and I ended up discovering that child was a young woman named Tina Gomez, someone who lived right here in Fantastic.” Victor recalls. “What happened to Tina?” Virginia wonders. “She left town right after we discovered Mia had lied. Yes, I was involved with Tina’s mother at one point, but Tina wasn’t my daughter. Of course, I didn’t learn this information until months after I was led to believe Tina was mine. I will say that Tina not being my daughter turned out to be good news for my son Brady, the two of them nearly slept together. In fact, I interrupted them right before it got that far and told them that they were brother and sister.” Victor recalls. Virginia’s eyes widen. “This damn city is crazy.” Virginia says. “I know. I’ve lived here for a lot of years and I still can’t believe some of the stuff that goes on. Again, I’m sorry for automatically assuming that Kaylie was my daughter, it was a pretty big leap to make.” Victor says. “Regardless, I guess I can understand why you would make that leap.” Virginia says. “So...is Kaylie your only child?” Victor questions. “Why do you ask? You still trying to figure out if I gave birth to your long lost child? Here’s a tip, focus on your kids that actually exist.” Virginia says. Victor laughs. “We’re past that. I’m just asking out of curiosity.” Victor says. “Well to answer your question, yes, Kaylie is my only child.” Virginia lies…

At the Goo Castle, Andy is standing on the patio as the thunder, pouring rain, and wind continues. “Where the hell did this come from?” Andy wonders. Suddenly, the extreme weather stops. Andy’s eyes widen. “Well that had to have been one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen.” Andy says. Andy looks around. “Wait a minute, Ava!” Andy shouts. Andy goes running off. “Ava!” Andy can be heard calling out.

In the crypt, a possessed Ava approaches the plaque with Virmor’s name on it. Demon Ava smiles. “I’ve waited eight long years for this moment. Now that I’m back, I can pick up right where I left off. But more importantly, I can’t wait to see the horrified expression on Andy Goo’s face when he discovers he isn’t the magnificent demon slayer he once thought he was. Andy managed to cast me out once before, but this time...this time he will be the one vanquished from this planet.” Demon Ava says. “AVA! Can you hear me?!” Andy can be heard calling from outside…

“Our father is dead, and if you were really his son, you would know that.” Dylan tells Xavier. “Hold on now, lets not be so quick to discredit Xavier. Maybe he really does think he brought Michael Stanpatos with him. After all, his grip on reality is pretty loose.” Bethany notes. “I’m well aware that my father is no longer among the living. When I said I brought him with me, I didn’t mean physically.” Xavier says. “Ah, I see. Do you plan on holding a séance? Or maybe you brought a ouija board so we can all take turns asking him questions.” Bethany suggests. Xavier reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a DVD. “What’s that?” Daisy questions. “My father sent it to me about a month before his death. He could tell that the end was near so he wanted to say one final goodbye to his favorite son.” Xavier says. Dylan rolls his eyes. Rebecca turns towards Woodward. “Does your laptop have a built in DVD player?” Rebecca questions. “Yes.” Woodward answers. Xavier hands Woodward the DVD and Woodward inserts it into his laptop. Michael’s face appears on the laptop screen. “Hello Xavier, my beloved son. If you are watching this, that means I am no longer on this Earth. The date of this recording is January 18, 2016, and as I record this, I suspect my time is running out. As you know, I suffered a stroke a few months ago, and ever since then, Andre and Alexios have been caring for me. Your sister Vivian has arrived in Fantastic as well, I’m not sure her intentions are pure, but it is lovely to have her in my life regardless. As I record this video, I can only speculate what will bring about my end. I have been confined to a wheelchair ever since my stroke last September, and though Andre seems to want the best for me, I know that at the end of the day, his endgame will always be to seize control of the family business, the empire that I built. At least I have Alexios here with me, he is the only living child of mine that I know I can trust, excluding you of course. I just...I hope you realize how much it pains me to have kept you a secret for all of these years. I may not have been able to be as hands on with my parenting as I would like with you, but out of all my children, I feel that you are the best suited to be my successor. Your ambition, your ruthless streak, your drive, all of those qualities make you the perfect person to rule over my empire. If ever the day comes where Claudia is no longer a threat to you, or if you ever feel brave enough to reveal yourself anyway, I want you to take control of my company, and I want you to show this to the board of Stanpatos Enterprises so they can see how much faith I have in you. You are everything I have ever wanted in a son, and I’m so sorry that there have been moments where I haven’t been everything you have wanted in a father. I know I haven’t always been present, certainly not as present as I would like to be. I just hope there is never a time where you question my love for you. You are the future of this family, Xavier. You are destined to achieve great things, I just wish I could be there to witness them. I love you with all of my heart, my son. Good bye.” Michael says, before the screen goes black. Xavier holds back tears. “Well...there you have it. The man himself confirmed that I am in fact his son.” Xavier says. “The video had to have been doctored.” Dylan says. “I don’t know, its unlikely anyone could’ve doctored a video like that.” Rebecca notes. “Father wanted more than anything to publicly embrace me as his son, but Claudia remained a consistent obstacle for years.” Xavier says. “What’s changed? Claudia is still alive.” Rebecca points out. “Claudia is in prison, and even though she wasn’t given a life sentence, given her age, its unlikely she’ll ever get out.” Xavier says. “I wouldn’t be too sure, Claudia is resourceful.” Rebecca notes. “Even if Claudia were to be released, I refuse to cower at the mere mention of her name. My father may have been afraid of her, but I never was.” Xavier says. “If Michael was afraid of Claudia, he wouldn’t have cheated on her a thousand times.” Daisy mumbles. “This changes nothing. Even if you are Michael’s son, even if Michael for whatever reason saw you as the heir apparent, that doesn’t mean you’re going to be named CEO.” Dylan says. “You make a fair point. However, you haven’t been doing a very stellar job as of late.” Xavier points out. “The only reason we’re here is because YOU set me up! You sent that email to the church, you embezzled that money!” Dylan snaps. Xavier laughs. “Do you realize how paranoid you sound? I may be ruthless, but I am not a criminal.” Xavier claims. Bethany rolls her eyes. “Please…” Bethany mumbles. “It is all too clear that Dylan is incapable of leading this company the way it should be led. As such, I would like to recommend that Dylan be removed as CEO and that I be appointed as his replacement.” Xavier says. “It doesn’t work that way! You can recommend whatever you want, but you still need the votes to back you up.” Dylan points out. “We’re missing three key shareholders. Clara, Franco, and Sabrina.” Bethany notes. “I spoke to all three of them and informed them this meeting would be taking place.” Woodward reveals. “I’m sure they don’t know the specifics.” Rebecca says. “Not to worry, prior to the meeting I contacted each of them and told them who I was. I also explained to them that I would be calling this meeting to call for Dylan to be ousted from the company.” Xavier says. “There has to be something illegal about Xavier approaching shareholders and trying to sweet talk them into voting for him!” Dylan says. “There isn’t.” Woodward adds. “I wouldn’t worry too much, Dylan. None of the shareholders gave me any indication of which way they will be voting.” Xavier says. “I’m sure you did your best to fill their heads with lies.” Dylan assumes. “All I did was tell them the truth.” Xavier claims. “We’ve gone back and forth on this topic enough. Now that we have all the facts, its time for us each to vote whether or not Dylan will continue to serve as CEO, or be replaced by Xavier. Before I reach out to the shareholders living abroad, I’m going to ask each of the shareholders present for their votes. All in favor of Dylan being removed as CEO and replaced by Xavier, say yea. All opposed, say nay. Dylan?” Woodward asks. “Nay, obviously.” Dylan states. Woodward turns towards Rebecca. “Rebecca?” Woodward asks. “Nay.” Rebecca answers. Woodward turns to Bethany. “Bethany? What do you vote?” Woodward asks. Bethany takes a moment to respond, before finally answering. “Nay I guess, not that Dylan is much better than Xavier.” Bethany says. “Woodward turns towards Xavier. “Mr. Irons, need I even ask?” Woodward asks. “Yea.” Xavier answers. “And the crowd gasps in total shock.” Bethany sarcastically says. “I’ll reach out to the other shareholders before giving my own vote. I’ll reach out to Franco first.” Woodward says, before pulling out his phone. “I hate to break it to you, but so far, you’re vastly outnumbered.” Dylan tells Xavier. “Don’t count me out just yet. There is still plenty of time for the tide to turn in my favor.” Xavier says…

“Issac’s father was a dangerous man.” Julia tells Lucas. “Why did you become involved with him?” Lucas wonders. “It was probably the biggest mistake of my life. I first met him when he came to New York on business, and he hired me for legal representation. Almost immediately we connected. He was incredibly handsome and charming, very chivalrous, and even though I figured out pretty early on that he was dangerous, I didn’t let that bother me. In fact, I’m ashamed to say that...that I found it kinda sexy. We were together for a few years, and we had a good thing going. It probably wasn’t the healthiest relationship, but I was having fun, and where I didn’t really have much joy in my life before that, that’s all that mattered to me. One day, I wasn’t feeling well so I went to the doctor to get checked out. As a precaution, the doctor ran a pregnancy test, but I didn’t think anything of it. We weren’t trying for a baby, and we always used protection, so imagine my surprise when the results came back and said I was pregnant.” Julia says. “Did you tell the baby’s father?” Lucas wonders. Julia shakes her head. “As much as I cared about him, I knew he wasn’t meant to be a father. Given the chance, he would’ve corrupted that child the same way he was corrupted when he was a kid, and I wasn’t about to let that happen. At that point, I knew what I had to do. I needed to break up with him and put some serious distance between us. It was my only option, I couldn’t afford for him to find out I was pregnant with his baby!” Julia says. “How did he take the breakup?” Lucas questions. “A lot worse than I expected. He wouldn’t let me leave. He said the two of us were destined for each other...that he would never let me walk away from him.” Julia remembers. “That’s not up to him.” Lucas points out. “He made sure it was. He locked me up in his house, he kept me confined to one of the bedrooms, he did everything possible to make sure I couldn’t leave, and that’s when I really started to panic. Not only was I being held prisoner, but I knew the longer I was there, the more obvious my pregnancy would become. If I was gonna keep the pregnancy a secret, I needed to get out of there immediately.” Julia says. “How’d you get away?” Lucas asks. “I escaped through the bedroom window. I used my bed sheets to make a rope and I used it to climb down to the ground below.” Julia says. Lucas chuckles. “I can’t picture you doing anything like that.” Lucas says. “Its not something I ever want to do again, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Once I got away from him and off of his God forsaken island, I reached out to my mother for help. She made sure I stayed hidden for the duration of the pregnancy, and then once I gave birth, she handed the baby over to Kaylie to raise. Once the baby was born, I came out of hiding. Weirdly enough, he never came looking for me again. Granted, its impossible for him to do that now. Last I heard, he was locked away in a supermax prison.” Julia says. “Wait, hold on a second. So you’re telling me that your ex owns an island and is currently locked away in a supermax prison? Who the hell is this guy?” Lucas questions. “Maybe you’ve heard of him, I heard he has some connections to this city. His name is Count Stefan Cat.” Julia reveals!

“You’ve done a fine job raising your daughter.” Victor tells Virginia. “You’ve met Kaylie?” Virginia questions. “A few times. I see her at the police station quite often. She seems sweet, very well mannered.” Victor says. Virginia laughs. “The exact opposite of her Mama. Her Dad was like that, though. He was the softest, most loving man you could ever know.” Virginia says. “I’m sorry you lost him so soon.” Victor says. “I don’t like to think about it that way. Trevor and I had a fantastic run together, and I will always be grateful for the time we did have together. We made some great memories, and those memories will stick with me until the day I die.” Virginia says. “I wish I could say I had a relationship like that…” Victor says. “Really? You and Jane were together for a good while.” Virginia recalls. “You know that Jane and I weren’t the happiest couple. Part of the reason I cheated on her with you is because things were incredibly tense between Jane and I at the time.” Victor recalls. “I know, but the two of you worked it out!” Virginia points out. “For all the good it did...we were only together for a few more years before she left our family to go and pursue her career. She did come back into my life a few years ago, but it was never the same, and now she’s permanently out of my life.” Victor says. “There was never another woman in your life?” Virginia questions. “I had relationships with other women, such as Tina’s mother, but none of them were serious. Other than a few short relationships, I’ve been single for all these years. My primary focus has been on my career and my family.” Victor says. “You could have worse priorities. You really shouldn’t give up on love though.” Virginia says. Victor chuckles. “I think it may be a bit too late for me. I’m not a young man anymore, how much of a chance do I really have?” Victor questions. “You’d be surprised. Plenty of older people find love, some even find their soulmate.” Virginia says. “No, I don’t think a soulmate is in the cards for me, or any kind of love for that matter.” Victor says. “Don’t rule it out so quickly. Anyway, I really should get going.” Virginia says. “It was nice talking to you, and again, I apologize for the misunderstanding about Kaylie.” Victor says. “You’re forgiven, THIS time.” Virginia says. Victor smiles. “Well I will do my best to not anger you again.” Victor says. Virginia laughs. “Yeah right. I’m gonna hold you to that!” Virginia says. “I’m looking forward to seeing you again, Virginia.” Victor says. “Yeah, same here.” Virginia tells him. Virginia walks off, and Victor smiles.

Andy arrives outside the crypt and finds the door closed. “Okay, I know I don’t come out here that often, but this door has NEVER been closed before.” Andy says. Andy tries to open it, but the door won’t budge. “Ava, I’m coming in!” Andy calls out. Andy backs up, and then kicks the door open! Andy runs in and finds Ava with her back turned to him. “Ava?” Andy says. Ava turns towards Andy, and her eyes are no longer glowing. “Hi Dad.” Ava says. “What are you doing all the way out here? I got really worried when I couldn’t find you after the rainstorm.” Andy tells her. “I went exploring, which is when I found this old crypt. Pretty cool, huh?” Ava asks. “Sure. Say, did you close the door behind you?” Andy questions. “The door closed on its own. Maybe the wind blew it shut.” Ava suggests. “I don’t know about that. The door is pretty heavy, nothing short of a tornado could’ve blown it shut.” Andy says. Andy notices Ava is standing in front of Virmor’s plaque. “Any reason you’re standing in front of that particular plaque?” Andy questions. “I recognized the name. Didn’t his spirit possess Grandma?” Ava asks. “How do you know about that?” Andy wonders. “I read it on the internet. Virmor was the king of Fantastic City that died in a really bad fire, and then he came back and possessed Grandma.” Ava says. “I know this all sounds pretty scary, but I don’t want you to be afraid. Virmor is gone, he can’t hurt anyone ever again.” Andy says. “Virmor came back after dying before, what makes you think he can’t come back now?” Ava questions. “Virmor doesn’t belong in this world, and after he possessed your Grandma I made sure he could never come back. Its colder in here than it is outside, we should head back to the house.” Andy says. “Are you mad at me?” Ava asks. “No I’m not mad. Just please do me a favor and never come to this crypt again.” Andy says. “Why? Are you worried the spirits might get me?” Ava wonders. “No, but I’d still rather not take any chances. Come on.” Andy urges. Andy leads Ava towards the door. Ava takes one last glimpse at Virmor’s plaque and smirks. She and Andy walk out…

In the board room at Stanpatos Enterprises, Woodward is on the phone in the corner of the room as Dylan, Daisy, Rebecca, Bethany, and Xavier are still seated at the conference table. Daisy leans in towards Dylan. “How do you think this is going to play out?” Daisy wonders. “Well I’m sure Franco will vote to oust me, he’s probably still sour over the fact that I fired him, but he did blow me up one time so it was deserved. As for Clara, she’s a bit of a wild card. She’s so disconnected from the family, she could vote either way.” Dylan notes. “And what about Sabrina?” Daisy asks. “I know Sabrina and I haven’t kept in close contact since my return from the dead, but I am still her father, of course she’s going to vote for me!” Dylan says. Woodward hangs up the phone. “I’ve spoken to all shareholders not present.” Woodward reveals. “And?” Bethany asks. “I’ll go through their votes individually. First up is Franco. On the topic of whether Dylan should be ousted from the company and replaced with Xavier, Franco voted yea.” Woodward reveals. “Of course he would! And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I fired that idiot!” Dylan says. “For those who aren’t keeping track, that means there are two votes for Xavier, three votes for Dylan. Next up is Clara. When asked if Dylan should be replaced by Xavier, she voted yea.” Woodward reveals. “Seriously? I’m gonna have to have a little talk with Clara the next time she calls.” Bethany mutters. “It looks like we’re tied.” Xavier tells Dylan. “Don’t get too cocky Mr. Fish and Chips, the next vote is from my daughter.” Dylan says. “Moving on to Sabrina’s vote, when asked whether Dylan should be removed as CEO and replaced by Xavier, Sabrina voted yea.” Woodward reveals! Dylan’s eyes widen. “What was that you said about Sabrina voting for you because you’re her father? Perhaps you should’ve been a tad less of a deadbeat. Oh, and in case you didn’t realize, that’s three votes for you and four for me.” Xavier says. “Woodward has the final vote. If he votes for Dylan, there’s a tie, if he votes for Xavier, Xavier wins.” Bethany notes. “There won’t be a tie. I have far more faith in Xavier than I currently do in Dylan, and it certainly helps that Michael personally endorsed Xavier. On the topic of whether Dylan should be ousted as CEO and replaced by Xavier, I vote yea.” Woodward reveals! Xavier smirks. “That settles it, Dylan is out.” Xavier says. “This whole thing is RIGGED! I wouldn’t be in this position if Xavier hadn’t framed me for sabotaging the company!” Dylan yells. “I didn’t do anything, you sabotaged yourself.” Xavier claims. “I wouldn’t worry too much. All we have to do is prove Xavier was behind all of that crap, then he’ll be out of the company and into the gutter where he belongs.” Bethany says. “Even if I were to be ousted from the company, Dylan wouldn’t be my replacement.” Xavier says. Bethany smiles. “I’m perfectly fine with that.” Bethany says. “I’m not! Xavier stole my job!” Dylan snaps. “You stole MY job!” Bethany reminds him. “Well unlike you, I’m going to get mine back!” Dylan tells her. “You can’t have your old job back, you aren’t qualified to act as CEO.” Xavier claims. “What are you talking about now?!” Dylan asks. “I was hoping to discuss this somewhere a little more private, but now seems like a better time than any to tell you.” Xavier says. “Tell him what?” Daisy asks. “Company policy states that in order to act as CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, you need to be a member of the Stanpatos family. That unfortunately disqualifies Dylan because he is NOT Michael’s son.” Xavier claims!

Lucas’ eyes widen at Julia’s revelation. “Stefan Cat is your baby’s father? I can’t believe it.” Lucas says. “I take it you know him.” Julia assumes. “My best friend Kristina was a part of the WPA operation that took down Stefan. Apparently he was smitten with her, so much so that he was going to brainwash her so she would fall in love with him.” Lucas recalls. “Being obsessive is one of Stefan’s most definitive traits. He can be the most charming man on the planet when things are going good for him, but when you try to walk away from him, he becomes the most treacherous man on the planet.” Julia notes. “Thankfully Stefan is no longer a threat. Unless something has changed, he’s still locked away in a supermax prison for trying to unleash a biological weapon on Fantastic City.” Lucas says. “I can’t believe he was actually here in Fantastic...that he came so close to me. It sends chills down my spine.” Julia admits. Lucas places his hand on Julia’s knee. “Hey, Stefan can’t hurt you anymore.” Lucas assures her. “I wouldn’t be so sure. Stefan may be in prison, but he has a vast amount of resources at his disposal.” Julia notes. “I’m not sure those resources are enough to get him released. There’s no way the WPA would let him out, he’s a terrorist!” Lucas points out. “He could escape.” Julia suggests. “From what I’ve heard, its practically impossible to escape a supermax prison.” Lucas says. “I know. I want to be optimistic that Stefan can never get to me or my baby, but I can’t forget that he is a Cat, and that makes him incredibly dangerous.” Julia says. “Stefan isn’t gonna come anywhere near you or your baby. Even if he does somehow get out of jail, I will do everything I can to keep you and your son safe.” Lucas tells her. “I’m not sure how you’re going to do that when we have no idea where Issac is, thanks to Kaylie.” Julia says. “We could try and track him down.” Lucas suggests. “I wouldn’t even know where to start looking.” Julia says. “Maybe Kaylie knows where Issac is. Maybe she didn’t hand him over to an adoption agency, maybe she gave him to someone she knows.” Lucas says. “I don’t know. To find out for sure, I’d have to talk to Kaylie, and the last thing I want to do right now is talk to her.” Julia says. “I could go to Kaylie. Just give me her address, and I’ll go find out what she knows about Issac. Does she know about Stefan?” Lucas questions. “I told her.” Julia confirms. Julia begins writing Kaylie’s address on a notepad. “Just to be clear, I’m not interested in taking back custody of Issac. Its not that I don’t want to be a Mom to him, but if I’m raising him, it would just be easier for Stefan to find him if he ever did come back.” Julia says, before ripping off the piece of paper containing Kaylie’s address and handing it to Lucas. Lucas looks at the address and does a double take. “What the hell…” Lucas mumbles. “What’s wrong?” Julia asks. “This is the same address Xavier Irons lives at.” Lucas reveals. “Who’s he?” Julia questions. “Long story short, Xavier knows about what Daisy and I did to Joe Fish, and now he’s blackmailing Daisy.” Lucas reveals. “And how would you know his address?” Julia asks. Lucas sighs. “I...I went to talk to Xavier after Daisy told me what was going on.” Lucas tells her. “I assume that means you went to threaten him.” Julia says. “It didn’t work, Xavier refuses to let go of his hold over Daisy.” Lucas says. “Maybe Xavier just lives in the same apartment building as Kaylie.” Julia suggests. “No, trust me. Kaylie’s apartment number is the same as Xavier’s.” Lucas says. “So why is Kaylie living with this guy? She can’t be involved with him, she’s gay. And if he is as bad as you make him sound, I can’t imagine Kaylie being his friend.” Julia says. “Maybe Xavier is forcing Kaylie to live with him.” Lucas suggests. “That’s a pretty big conclusion to jump to.” Julia says. “Xavier obviously has no problem blackmailing people, he’s doing it to Daisy.” Lucas points out. “As angry as I am with Kaylie, I can’t imagine what Xavier could be blackmailing her with. This is someone who doesn’t even drive a mile over the speed limit she’s so devoted to following the rules!” Julia notes. “Do you want me to check it out?” Lucas asks. Julia sighs. “My brain is telling me to forget about whatever mess Kaylie is caught up in.” Julia says. “But your heart is telling you otherwise. No matter how angry you are with Kaylie about Issac, you still care about her.” Lucas assumes. “Don’t dig too deep into this. When you go to see Kaylie, maybe just ask her some questions about the company she’s been keeping.” Julia suggests. “I’ll see what I can do.” Lucas says. “Thank you. It means a lot to me that I can count on you.” Julia says. Lucas smiles. “You’ve been there for me in the past, now its my turn to be there for you.” Lucas tells her.

At the Goo Castle, Ava enters the living room and finds Andy hanging a crucifix on the wall right below Queen Goo’s portrait. “What are you doing?” Ava questions. “I’m hanging a cross on the wall.” Andy tells her. “I know, but why?” Ava asks. “This is my way of keeping things out that shouldn’t be here.” Andy tells her. “Are you nervous?” Ava wonders. “Why would I be nervous?” Andy asks. “I don’t know, maybe you think the house is haunted.” Ava suggests. “I don’t think anything like that, this is just a precaution. Honestly, I probably should’ve hung on up years ago after what happened with Grandma. But, better late than never.” Andy says. “Do you think something like that could happen again?” Ava asks. “Of course not. Virmor is gone and he’s never coming back.” Andy says. “How can you be so sure?” Ava asks. “Because I banished him from this world myself. Don’t worry, sweetheart, you and the entire family are safe.” Andy says. Andy kneels down, kisses Ava on the cheek, and then walks out. Once Andy is gone, Ava’s eyes begin to glow red! “I wouldn’t count on that, Andy.” Demon Ava says…

In the Stanpatos Enterprises board room, everyone is shocked by Xavier’s latest revelation. “You may have been telling the truth about being Michael’s son, but now I know you’re lying!” Dylan says. “I assure you, I’m telling the truth.” Xavier says. “What would give you an absurd idea like this?” Rebecca asks Xavier. “Father and I were quite close, so close that he confided in me frequently. One of the things he confided was his suspicions that Claudia was having an affair around the time Dylan was conceived.” Xavier reveals. “If Michael thought that, why didn’t he run a DNA test?” Dylan asks. “He did run a DNA test, right after you were born. The DNA was a match.” Xavier says. “Well then there we go, there’s your proof! I don’t even know why we are having this discussion!” Dylan shouts. “Don’t be naive. Your mother had the resources to doctor a DNA test, and though my father always had his concerns, he chose to believe the test results.” Xavier says. “There have been times in the past where Dylan’s paternity has been called into question, but he confirmed he was a Stanpatos years ago!” Rebecca points out. “Was Claudia incarcerated at the time? If not, I wouldn’t be so sure those test results were accurate.” Xavier says. “What proof do you have that I’m not Michael’s son?” Dylan questions. “I ran a DNA test.” Xavier claims. “And how did you manage to get a sample of my DNA?” Dylan wonders. “I have my ways.” Xavier states. “In other words, however you got your hands on Dylan’s DNA was likely illegal.” Rebecca assumes. Xavier ignores that remark and pulls out an envelope. “I have the results right here.” Xavier says. Dylan rips the envelope out of Xavier’s hand, opens it, and reads it. “This could belong to anyone! There isn’t even a name attached to it!” Dylan points out. “Have your own DNA test run, I’d be more then happy to submit my DNA for comparison.” Xavier says. “I don’t think so, I still don’t 100% believe you’re a Stanpatos.” Dylan says. “You can use my DNA for comparison.” Rebecca tells Dylan. “Thank you, Rebecca.” Xavier says. “I’m not doing this for you.” Rebecca tells him. “Fair enough. Oh, Dylan, please do me a favor and not tell me where you are having the test run, that way I can’t be accused of doctoring it when you don’t get the results you were hoping for.” Xavier says. “I won’t say a word to you.” Dylan says. “Well, as much fun as this has been, I really should be going.” Xavier says. Xavier turns towards Bethany. “I’m looking forward to going home. I can’t wait to give my darling fiancee the wonderful news.” Xavier says. Bethany glares at him. Xavier turns towards Rebecca. “Rebecca, I am so sorry that I didn’t tell you right away we were siblings. But, now that the truth is out, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.” Xavier says. “I wouldn’t count on that.” Rebecca says. Xavier turns towards Dylan. “I’m sorry about all the drama, but now that all of that is over, I’m willing to start fresh.” Xavier says. “Are you now?” Dylan asks. “Absolutely. You and I may not be blood brothers, but I am still willing to embrace you as family.” Xavier claims. “I’ll tell you what, you and I can be family when it snows for the first time in hell. I’m sure you’ll let me know when that is.” Dylan says. “I’m sorry you feel that way. Hopefully once you’ve had time to process all of this, you will begin to thaw. But in the meantime, I have a great deal of work to do now that I am the CEO of my father’s company. Good night, everyone!” Xavier says, before walking out. “That was a lot worse than I was expecting.” Daisy admits. Dylan walks over to Rebecca. “Can I have a strand of your hair? I want to head straight to the hospital and have this test run. The quicker I can dispute Xavier’s ridiculous claims, the better.” Dylan says. “You can try and dispute Xavier’s claims, but I don’t think he would’ve made them if he could be proven wrong.” Woodward says. “You’re going to regret making Xavier CEO. He is the one who sent that email to the church, and he is the one who embezzled that money!” Dylan states. “You don’t have any proof.” Woodward points out. “The proof is that Xavier has been plotting this takeover for months! He set all of this in motion to make me look bad and him look like the company’s savior!” Dylan says. “Even if you’re right, it doesn’t change anything. If you really aren’t a Stanpatos then you aren’t eligible to serve as CEO of this company. We’re done here. I’m heading back to Paris tomorrow morning, and I’ll rest a lot easier knowing someone competent is in charge of the company.” Woodward says. “Well when the company burns to the ground and you end up with empty pockets and have to file for bankruptcy, don’t come crying to me Squidward.” Dylan says. “What did you just call me?!” Woodward asks. “You heard me!” Dylan says. “I’ve had enough of these petty insults. I’d say I’ll be seeing you, but we both know I won’t be!” Woodward tells Dylan, before walking out. Daisy walks over and hugs a distressed Dylan…

At Julia’s Penthouse, Lucas stands up. “Its late, I should probably get going.” Lucas says. “What’s your plan for the rest of the night?” Julia asks. “Probably go home, watch some TV. I’ve got nothing better to do in that big, empty house.” Lucas says. “You could always stick around and hang out here for a while.” Julia suggests. “Thank you for the offer, but I’ve taken up enough of your time.” Lucas says. “You haven’t been a bother, quite the opposite actually.” Julia says. “It almost sounds like you want me to stick around.” Lucas notes. “I just spent your entire visit recounting the gory details of having to give up my baby, I could really use the chance to just relax.” Julia says. “And what would we be doing?” Lucas wonders. “I have wine, board games…” Julia says. “You own board games? You don’t seem like the type.” Lucas notes. “I do, granted they’re probably covered with cob webs. Its been a while since I entertained company.” Julia admits. Lucas smiles. “I’ll take you up on your offer for wine, but I’ll have to pass on the board games.” Lucas tells her. Julia smiles and puts her hand on her hip. “Does that mean you’re just using me for my booze?” Julia sarcastically asks. Lucas chuckles. “Of course not. Its just...board games would remind me too much of Lydia. When we were first getting to know each other, there was a series of earthquakes here in Fantastic, and the two of us ended up trapped in my house together. How did we pass the time, you ask? We talked and played board games. I know, it sounds really silly, but...its sentimental to me.” Lucas tells her. “We don’t have to play board games. How about jenga?” Julia asks. Lucas laughs. “And here I thought you didn’t like fun. Its like I don’t even know you.” Lucas jokes. “Under normal circumstances, I don’t. But...I think you and I could both use a little fun right about now.” Julia says. Lucas smiles. “You’re right, as usual.” Lucas tells her. “As usual. So, now its time for the important question, red or white wine?” Julia asks. “Red.” Lucas tells her. “I was hoping you’d say white. I have this unopened bottle I wanted to try.” Julia says. “If you want white, we can have white. I’m just happy I don’t have to spend my night sulking in an empty house. It feels good to laugh again.” Lucas says. “If you think you’re laughing now, wait until I kick your ass at jenga.” Julia tells him. “Don’t get too cocky, you have no idea who you’re dealing with. I was the jenga pro back in middle school.” Lucas says. “Oooooooh, I guess I better just throw in the towel now then.” Julia sarcastically says. Lucas shrugs, and Julia laughs.

At Kaylie’s apartment, Kaylie is reading a book when Xavier walks in. “Hello darling, how was your day?” Xavier asks. “Fine.” Kaylie answers, without looking up from her book. Xavier sits on the couch next to Kaylie. “Aren’t you going to ask me how my day was?” Xavier questions. Annoyed, Kaylie looks up from her book. “How was your day, Xavier?” Kaylie asks. “Just grand. You are looking at the new CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Xavier reveals. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “How did that happen?” Kaylie asks. “Dylan Stanpatos has been accused of some very serious crimes, the company wishes to distance itself from him.” Xavier claims. “But why choose you? It seems like it’d make more sense to pick Bethany, she’s actually run the company before.” Kaylie points out. “Bethany wasn’t handpicked by the company’s founder.” Xavier notes. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Kaylie asks. “I haven’t been completely honest with you, darling. The truth is...I am Michael Stanpatos’ son.” Xavier reveals. “Oh my God! That’s insane! Wait...doesn’t that make you Bethany’s brother in law?” Kaylie asks. “It also makes me the brother of the police commissioner.” Xavier notes. “It also makes you Dylan’s brother.” Kaylie adds. “That isn’t exactly the case. As it turns out, Dylan isn’t Michael’s son.” Xavier says. “Is there proof?” Kaylie questions. “Dylan is running his own DNA test, probably as we speak.” Xavier says. “How did this info come out? Did you reveal it?” Kaylie asks. “The family had the right to know.” Xavier says. “Well look at you, you’re branching out! Before you were focused on ruining my life, but now you’ve decided to make everyone else miserable too!” Kaylie snarks. Xavier smiles. “Oh come now, being with me isn’t so bad! On the topic of our relationship, its time we start talking about the wedding.” Xavier says. “What’s there to talk about? We’re engaged!” Kaylie points out. “We’ve been engaged for quite some time, its time we take things to the next level. No more delays, Kaylie. The time has come for us to settle on a date and get married.” Xavier tells her!

At the hospital, Dylan approaches Daisy. “What happened?” Daisy questions. “I gave the DNA samples to Doctor Acerbi, she said the results should be in by tomorrow.” Dylan says. “I can’t believe all of this is happening. Xavier is a Stanpatos, you might not be…” Daisy says. “I’m not going to think like that. Being a Stanpatos...its been my whole identity since coming back to Fantastic. If it turns out I’m not one, I...I have no idea who I really am.” Dylan tells her. Daisy takes Dylan’s hand. “Don’t worry, we are going to get through this.” Daisy tells him. “Thanks. You know, there is something about this whole thing that just doesn’t make sense.” Dylan says. “What’s that?” Daisy questions. “If I’m not a Stanpatos, all Xavier had to do was give that information to Woodward and I would’ve automatically been ousted. Why go through the trouble of framing me for all this nonsense when it wasn’t even necessary to begin with? Is Xavier’s endgame to cause as much pain and suffering as possible? Or is he doing this out of spite, because Michael raised me while he kept Xavier a secret all those years?” Dylan wonders. “One mystery at a time. First, we need to find out if Xavier is telling the truth...that you aren’t really Michael’s son.” Daisy says. “Well no matter what those results say, I am going to make it my life’s mission to destroy Xavier. He won’t get away with this, by the time this is over, I’m going to bury him.” Dylan states.

Bethany and Rebecca enter the foyer of the Goo Castle. “I can’t believe Xavier Irons is my brother.” Rebecca says. “I can. You know better than anyone that treachery is in the Stanpatos blood. At least now we know why Xavier is such a miserable bastard, he gets it from his miserable father. But yeah, Xavier being your brother is pretty cringe.” Bethany says. “As horrible as my childhood was, I’m so grateful that I had no contact with my biological father growing up. I could’ve ended up just like Andre or Xavier.” Rebecca notes. “Thank God you didn’t. You know, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually feel kinda bad for Dylan. His whole life was just flipped upside down.” Bethany says. “At least he still has Daisy in his corner.” Rebecca says. “Are you trying to make me feel even more pity for him?” Bethany asks. “You must have mellowed quite a bit to be feeling bad for Dylan at all. It must be all that time you’ve spent around Kaylie.” Rebecca says. Before Bethany can respond, Andy comes in from the other room. “Hey, how’d the board meeting go?” Andy asks. “Not good, I’m afraid. Xavier Irons is the new CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Rebecca reveals. “How is that even possible? Aren’t you supposed to be a member of the Stanpatos family to be CEO?” Andy asks. “He is. He’s Michael’s son.” Rebecca reveals. “You’re sure?” Andy asks. “Pretty sure. My father sent Xavier a video not long before he died, and Xavier showed it to all of us.” Rebecca says. “So that means Xavier is your brother and Dylan’s brother.” Andy realizes. “Actually, he might not be Dylan’s brother. Xavier claims Dylan isn’t Michael’s son, that he was the product of an affair Claudia had.” Bethany reveals. “I can’t imagine he took that well.” Andy says. “He doesn’t seem to think its true, I’m not sure I do either. Years ago, not long before we thought he died, Dylan seemed to have found concrete proof that he was a Stanpatos.” Rebecca recalls. “I remember. It was while he was out of town on a WPA mission, right before Kadmos Masters kidnapped him.” Andy says. “Would Kadmos have had any reason to doctor a DNA test and make it look like Dylan IS a Stanpatos?” Bethany questions. “I don’t see how it would’ve suited his agenda. Kadmos kidnapped Dylan because he was after a pendulant Dylan had, he wouldn’t need to doctor a DNA test for that.” Andy points out. Rebecca sighs. “I think we should table all conversations related to Xavier and the Stanpatos family for the rest of the night, its exhausting. How was your day, sweetheart?” Rebecca asks. “It was strange...especially when that rainstorm came out of nowhere.” Andy says. “What rainstorm?” Rebecca questions. “For about five minutes earlier, there was heavy rain, thunder, the wind was so bad it blew the patio doors right open.” Andy reveals. “That’s weird. There wasn’t any rain over Stanpatos Enterprises, and we were only on the other side of town.” Rebecca notes. “Are you sure?” Andy asks. “Absolutely sure. The board room had windows, and from what I could see, it was sunny the entire time.” Rebecca tells him.

In the Goo living room, Demon Ava looks up at Queen Goo’s portrait. “Hello Queen Goo, it has been quite some time, hasn’t it? You probably thought I was gone for good, when your son expelled me from your body. It gives me great joy to know that all of you fools couldn’t have been more wrong. It brings me even greater joy that I was able to take possession of someone so close to your family, someone who will make it easy for me to ruin the lives of your loved ones one by one. I would say that no one would ever suspect a thing, but I get the sense that Andy is becoming suspicious, hence the cross he felt the need to hang up. Do you know what your son’s problem is? He’s arrogant. He thinks that because he cast me out using a cross all those years ago, that simply by hanging one on the wall, he’s somehow going to keep me out of his home. He couldn’t be more wrong…” Demon Ava says. Demon Ava’s eyes begin to glow a bloodier red, and the crucifix begins to turn upside down! “That’s more like it. Its going to take more than a silly cross in a corn field to stop me this time. You know what? Let me rephrase that...there will be no stopping me this time. My powers are so much stronger than they were before, my plans are so much grander, and I promise you, anyone that challenges me will meet with a terrible fate.” Demon Ava says, as the camera pans up to the upside down crucifix...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down