QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 08

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 08 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 08

Post by QG Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:58 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. At the police station, Kaylie is with Virginia and Bethany in the squad room. “Well...at least we have some good news to celebrate, you made bail baby!” Virginia exclaims. “Mmhm, but the bad news is Kaylie is still considered a suspect, which is freaking ridiculous! She didn’t do anything!” Bethany notes. “We’ll just have to take it one step at a time. Mama, thank you for paying my bail.” Kaylie says. “Don’t mention it. I wasn’t about to let you spend one more night in this hellhole.” Virginia says. Victor walks in. “All of the paperwork has been filed which means you are free to go. However, as long as this case is still pending, you can’t leave town at all.” Victor notes. “There goes our vacay to Barbados.” Bethany jokes. Julia storms in. “What the hell is going on?! I came into my office this morning and found out that one of my colleagues was going to court to argue why my little sister should be denied bail! What happened?!” Julia questions. “I was arrested last night because the police think I stole evidence from the evidence room.” Kaylie reveals. “That’s preposterous! You’re reluctant to go five miles over the speed limit, you’d never steal evidence! What proof do the police have to back up these allegations?” Julia wonders. “The police have video evidence of Kaylie committing the crime.” Victor reveals. Julia’s eyes widen and she turns towards Kaylie. “Wait...did you really do it?” Julia asks. “Of course not, I have no idea where that video came from. All I know is that I was nowhere near the police station when that evidence got stolen.” Kaylie says. “I imagine since the case hasn’t been dropped yet that means you must not have an alibi.” Julia says. “I’m not sure it’d matter if I did have an alibi, that video is pretty damning.” Kaylie says. “Where’s Issac during all this?” Julia asks. “He spent the night at my place. He’s with the sitter right now.” Virginia tells her. Julia turns towards Victor. “And what’s your involvement in this?” Julia asks. “I’m Kaylie’s attorney.” Victor reveals. “You hired him?” Julia asks Kaylie. “No, I did.” Virginia admits. “Why the hell would you do that?” Julia wonders. “I was having a business dinner with Victor when I got the call about your sister’s arrest. It was late and I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to get a hold of any other lawyer so I begged Victor to represent me. I know how you feel about Victor, but he really is a great lawyer and the perfect person to get Kaylie outta this mess.” Virginia says. Julia turns towards Victor. “You better do everything you can to get Kaylie out of this mess! No matter how angry you may be with our mother, Kaylie is innocent in all of this!” Julia tells him. “Don’t worry, I’m going to fight like hell to make sure Kaylie is cleared, I promise.” Victor says. Betty walks in and joins the group. “Good morning Detective Simms, I was hoping I might find you here. I heard about your arrest, how unfortunate.” Betty says. “Thanks. So, why are you looking for me?” Kaylie questions. “If you’re hoping Kaylie will hire you for legal representation, she’s all set.” Bethany says. Betty chuckles. “Heavens no! I have more clients than I have the patience to deal with! I’m sorry to pile even more on to your plate Detective Simms, but I have a job to do.” Betty says. Betty hands Kaylie an envelope. “You, my dear, have just been served. Have a lovely day!” Betty says, before strolling out. Kaylie opens up the envelope and looks at the paper. “What’s it say?” Virginia wonders. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “Stefan is suing me for full custody of Issac.” Kaylie reveals!

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is sitting on the couch looking at his tablet when Lawrence walks in. “Good morning, son!” Lawrence exclaims. “Morning.” Dylan responds. “I’m surprised to see you up so early, given how late you were up entertaining guests in the gatehouse.” Lawrence says. Dylan turns to look at Lawrence. “And what would you know about that?” Dylan wonders. “I know that Katerina Cat spent the light in the gatehouse, and I also know you were there with her rather late. Is there...anything you would like to tell me?” Lawrence wonders. “Get your mind out of the gutter, it was completely innocent. I was just helping Kristina get settled in because she is going to be staying there for the time being.” Dylan says. “Are her and Brady still having problems?” Lawrence asks. “She wouldn’t be staying here if they weren’t.” Dylan notes. “I can’t really blame Kristina for being upset with Brady, what he did was unforgivable.” Lawrence says. “That might be the only thing you and Kristina can actually agree on. But Kristina is struggling with her grief right now, there’s a chance she may feel differently once she starts to recover.” Dylan says. “I hope she can recover. She is a lovely young woman who deserves the best, and unfortunately I know all too well what its like to lose a child. When your sister Clara was an infant, I thought she had perished. Of course it turned out to be a cruel fabrication orchestrated by your mother. But, I didn’t find that out until just a few years ago.” Lawrence says. “Its going to take quite some time before Kristina recovers...you know, this is all kinda depressing me, we should talk about something a bit more uplifting.” Dylan says. “I absolutely agree with you. I have some news regarding our planned takeover of Masters Corp. Last night I was able to secure another 20% of the company, which means we now hold a 40% stake.” Lawrence reveals. “Impressive, still not enough to make a difference though.” Dylan points out. “I’m working on that.” Lawrence says. “Have you already asked Acerbi where you can find her daughter?” Dylan wonders. “I found a way to bring it up naturally in conversation, but unfortunately Olivia has no idea where Adelina is. Lydia’s uncle Lysandros helped Adelina to go into hiding from Madeline Masters and Olivia has barely heard from her since. So, I’ve taken the liberty of offering Adelina protection if I am able to find her and bring her home.” Lawrence reveals. “That’s awfully big of you. Are you going to follow through with that once you get what you want out of Adelina?” Dylan asks. “Of course I will. I do still care for Olivia, regardless of whatever ulterior motive I have.” Lawrence says. Kristina walks in. “What’s this about an ulterior motive?” Kristina wonders. Lawrence turns around to face Kristina. “Why good morning, Katerina! Its such a delight to see you! It was even more of a delight to discover that you will now be living in the gatehouse!” Lawrence exclaims. “Its only temporary until I can get back on my feet.” Kristina says. “Of course. By the way, I’d like to tell you how sorry I am about the downfall of your relationship with Brady.” Lawrence says. “I’m sure you are.” Kristina sarcastically says. “Don’t you have anywhere else to be?” Dylan asks Lawrence. “I do have some phone calls to make, so I suppose I’ll give the two of you some privacy.” Lawrence says. Lawrence turns towards Kristina. “Katerina, as always, it was lovely to see you. Hopefully with us living on the same property we will begin seeing much more of each other.” Lawrence says. Kristina fakes a smile. “Looking forward to it.” Kristina claims. Lawrence walks out. “Would you be offended if I said I really can’t stand your father?” Kristina asks. Dylan shrugs. “I barely know the man, but you might want to keep your voice down. Somehow I doubt Lawrence went too far, he probably has his ear pressed up against the door.” Dylan says. “Noted. So, what was this ulterior motive Lawrence was talking about when I walked in?” Kristina asks. “Just a business project we’re working on together. Lawrence is obsessed with the expansion of the Stanpatos empire so he’s doing everything he can to help me with that.” Dylan says. “Him butting in like this doesn’t bother you? I mean, you are the CEO.” Kristina points out. “It doesn’t bother me yet, but if I ever get the sense that Lawrence isn’t looking out for the future of the family like he claims and is instead looking out for his own best interest, that’s when I’ll start feeling a bit irked. But enough about my duplicitous father, how did you sleep last night?” Dylan wonders. “Not great, but it was still better than the last few nights. Thanks again for letting me stay.” Kristina says. “You don’t have to thank me anymore, I got the message the last seventeen times you thanked me. Besides, I think I’m going to like having you around.” Dylan says. “As long as we can keep a healthy distance between me and Lawrence, I think I’ll like being around here too. What I’m worried about is how Brady will feel when he finds out I’m living on the Stanpatos property.” Kristina says. “Who cares what Brady thinks?” Dylan asks. “I don’t really care what Brady thinks, but I’m worried about what he might do. Brady is a hot head by nature, and that mixed with his messed up emotions lately could create a pretty dangerous combo.” Kristina says.

In the living room at the Goo Castle, Brady is about to take a drink when Daisy walks in. “That better be non alcoholic!” Daisy warns. “Relax, its water. I need it to wash down the pill I just took for my massive migraine.” Brady says. “You wouldn’t have a migraine if you didn’t drink so much last night.” Daisy points out. “Yeah...well hopefully that won’t happen again. From now on, I’m gonna try my hardest to stay clean. Its like you said, the alcohol doesn’t numb the pain, it just makes it worse.” Brady says. Daisy smiles. “I’m glad you’re finally seeing the light.” Daisy says. Suddenly, Kitty Cat comes in. “Sorry for the interruption, I’m looking for Brady Goo.” Kitty Cat says. “That’s me. What the hell are you doing here? Even better question, how the hell are you alive?” Brady asks. “I heard rumors that Kitty Cat was brought back by my father’s favorite mad scientist, Doctor Andropov.” Daisy says. “Who’s your father?” Kitty Cat wonders. “The Evil Force.” Daisy reveals. “Ah, you must be Daisy then. I’ve had a lot of pleasant dealings with your older brother, The Master. May he rest in peace.” Kitty Cat says. “Was that before you stabbed him in the back and turned him into the police?” Daisy wonders. “My dear, I was looking out for my own best interest, something I’m sure you can relate to from everything I’ve heard about you. Turning in The Master gave me complete immunity and meant I no longer had to run from the law.” Kitty Cat says. “You don’t have to explain yourself. I really wouldn’t have cared if The Master spent the rest of his days rotting in prison. In fact, I’m even more satisfied with him dead.” Daisy says. “Not to interrupt, but you never did tell me what you were doing here, or why you came to see me.” Brady says. “Sorry about that. I came by because I thought you should know your wife has moved in with Dylan Stanpatos.” Kitty Cat tells him! “What?!” Daisy asks. “You’re lying.” Brady argues. “Trust me, I’m not. I overheard the two of them talking in the park last night. Those two seem to be pretty cozy together, which is interesting because the old Dylan would NEVER consider socializing with a Cat.” Kitty Cat says. “So why’d you come to tell me?” Brady wonders. “I thought you had the right to know.” Kitty Cat claims. “No, you did it because you can’t stand Kristina and you want to make her life as miserable as possible.” Brady argues. Kitty Cat smirks. “Kristina’s misery IS an added bonus, but I really was thinking of you as well.” Kitty Cat says. “Yeah, sure you were. Do me a favor and get the hell out.” Brady says. “No thank you? I see you aren’t much different than the rest of the Goos, an ingrate!” Kitty Cat says. “GET OUT!” Brady demands. “Okay, fine, I’m going! I was getting tired of Queen Goo’s portrait gazing into my soul anyway. By the way, you’re welcome!” Kitty Cat says, before walking out. “I can’t believe Kristina actually moved herself into the mansion! She certainly didn’t waste any time getting over you.” Daisy says. “Oh please! Kristina didn’t move herself in! Obviously your lousy ex is taking advantage of her emotional state to get her to move in!” Brady says. Daisy rolls her eyes. “Oh please! From what I’ve heard about Kristina, she isn’t exactly good at resisting the attention of another man.” Daisy says. “I’m not gonna let Stanpatos get away with this, I’m going over there!” Brady announces. Brady storms out. “Hold on! I’m coming with you!” Daisy calls out, before following him out the door…

Upstairs in Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom, Demon Andy can be seen reading an article in the newspaper about the grand opening of Goo Village tomorrow. “I just adore a good party, especially one that has so many of Fantastic City’s elite all in one place. It would be the perfect time to cause some mischief.” Demon Andy says. Demon Andy walks over to the mirror and looks into it. “As much fun as this party will be, the real fun will begin when I finally get my hands on The Devil’s Medallion. I same so close to finding it back when I possessed Queen Goo all those years ago, The Evil Force was more than willing to give it to me provided I could do something for him in return. Unfortunately, my plans were ruined when Andy drove me out of Queen Goo’s body. Now here we are, eight years later. The Evil Force is dead, which means he can’t tell me where the medallion is, which means the only person alive with any close connection to The Evil Force is Daisy Nichols. She may be the only person that can tell me how to track down the medallion. I just need to turn on the charm, remind her of how close her and Andy once were, and once she’s fully invested in rekindling their love, I’ll find out where The Evil Force stashed the medallion. Once I have it in my hands, this city is in for a reckoning of epic proportions, and there will be nothing anyone can do to stop me.” Demon Andy says. “That’s where you’re wrong, you son of a bitch!” A familiar voice says. Demon Andy looks into the mirror and sees the real Andy staring back at him!

In hell, Rebecca is wandering her childhood apartment. “There has to be some way for me to get out of here. I need to get home, not just for my own sake but for the sake of my daughter and my husband. God only knows what that maniac is doing to the people I love.” Rebecca says. The front door opens and Andre walks in. “Good morning, Rebecca!” Andre exclaims. “Get out!” Rebecca demands. “Oh dear, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Could it be that you have finally realized you are trapped here for the rest of eternity?” Andre asks. “I am going to find a way out! I don’t belong here!” Rebecca says. “Denial is one of the seven stages of grief. Don’t worry, it won’t be long now that you’ll be forced to come to terms with the fact that all is lost.” Andre says. “No, I refuse to believe that, and for that reason I’m not giving up! Not when there is so much at stake!” Rebecca says. “There is quite a bit at stake, isn’t there? Your husband’s life, his soul, your daughter’s life, and then there are the lives of all your friends and family members. I assume Virmor probably plans on slaughtering all of them, after all, his thirst for blood is unmatched.” Andre says. “What are you even doing here?!” Rebecca questions. “Can’t a brother come pay his little sister a visit? Does there always have to be an ulterior motive?” Andre questions. “I assume you’re probably here to try and torture me some more. You tried to break me when you called on Bob but you failed.” Rebecca points out. “Yes, Bob did turn out to be a colossal disappointment. But you know what they say, if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!” Andre exclaims. “You’ve been trying to destroy me for nearly ten years and you haven’t succeeded once! Maybe its time you accept that you are incapable of winning.” Rebecca suggests. “In fairness, my death caused you a few years of trouble. You were locked up in an insane asylum away from the people you care about, all while your husband moved on with Daisy Nichols.” Andre says. “I came back from that. I was reunited with my daughter and eventually I was reunited with Andy too.” Rebecca says. “You won’t be so lucky this time. In fact, I have a VERY special event planned for today!” Andre says. Andre snaps his fingers and the scenery changes back to the talk show set from before. “What are we doing here again?” Rebecca asks. “Didn’t I tell you? I booked you as a guest for the whole entire week! But you aren’t the only one who will be appearing, there are SO many people that want to see you! Allow me to introduce the first, yet another person that you killed in cold blood...Corey Cambino.” Andre says. Rebecca’s eyes widen as Corey steps out from backstage! “Hello Rebecca, you and I have a lot of catching up to do.” Corey says…

At the Gray mansion, Kaylie runs into the living room and hugs Issac, who is sitting on the sofa next to the sitter. “Its so good to see you, sweetie.” Kaylie says. Kaylie turns towards the sitter. “Thank you for all you’ve done, I can take it from here.” Kaylie says. The sitter nods, stands up, and walks out, passing Victor, Virginia, Julia, and Bethany as they walk in. “You didn’t have to all come with me.” Kaylie says. “I’m worried! Not just for your future, but also because Stefan is suing for full custody of Issac!” Julia says. “Its not like we didn’t know this was coming. Stefan was never going to turn his back on his son.” Kaylie says. “It doesn’t matter what Stefan does, that psycho isn’t getting anywhere near Issac! No court would ever allow it!” Bethany says. “That was before I became the suspect in a serious crime. Ultimately, its not going to matter how bad Stefan is if I end up going to prison anyways!” Kaylie points out. “That isn’t going to happen if I have anything to say about it, the same goes for you losing custody of Issac. If you’d let me, I’d like to be the one to represent you in the custody battle.” Victor offers. “You don’t have to do that.” Kaylie says. “I want to do it. After the trouble Stefan has caused, I have a vested interest in making sure he ends up with absolutely nothing. Besides, Issac is my grandson.” Victor says. Julia turns towards Virginia. “You told him?” Julia asks. “I had to! I’m not keeping anymore secrets!” Virginia says. “Its alright, Julia. I understand why you made the decision to give up Issac.” Victor says. “Thanks, but I wasn’t looking for your approval.” Julia says. “Can we please table the fighting for now? I’m really not in the mood for it.” Kaylie says. “I’m sorry, our focus should be on supporting you.” Julia says. “Thank you, all of you. I really appreciate all of the support. Unfortunately, it won’t do me much good if I’m convicted and put away for this. Victor, with the video evidence, what are my chances of getting off?” Kaylie asks. “I’d prefer not to speculate.” Victor says. “Please, be honest with me.” Kaylie says. Victor sighs. “Well...unless we can somehow discredit that video, you are going to end up doing jail time. That is without question.” Victor admits. “So then we’ve just gotta discredit the video! How hard could it be to prove it was doctored?” Virginia asks. “It couldn’t have been doctored because there was an eye witness placing Kaylie at the scene of the crime!” Victor points out. “Something similar happened to Kristina, didn’t it? There’s video proof of her giving that recording of Victor and Virginia over to Julia’s campaign manager but Kristina claims she had nothing to do with it.” Bethany says. “It isn’t just a video. Your old assistant Chris identified Kristina as the one who gave him the recording.” Victor reveals. “Hm, well I never knew Chris to lie...but maybe there is some kind of connection. Someone makes themselves look like Kristina to frame her for exposing Victor and Virginia’s secret, now someone makes themselves look like Kaylie to frame her for stealing the evidence the cops had on Daisy. Maybe its the same person!” Bethany suggests. Kaylie turns towards Victor and Virginia. “That conversation you two had, the one that was recorded, where were you when you were having it? Was it a public place?” Kaylie wonders. “It was in Victor’s living room. The crazy thing is that all the doors were closed, so I don’t see how anybody could’ve been listening in, much less recording the conversation!” Virginia says. “It is pretty strange.” Victor agrees. “Maybe we should go and talk to Kristina. If she was framed, maybe we could put our heads together and figure out who was behind all of this.” Kaylie suggests. “That’s a great idea! Is Kristina at the castle?” Bethany asks. “No, she isn’t. She and Brady are having problems so Kristina moved out. As for where she went, I have no idea.” Victor says. “I’ll find out. I’m gonna go talk to her now.” Bethany says. “I’m coming with you.” Kaylie says. Kaylie turns towards Virginia. “Would you mind watching Issac for a little bit longer?” Kaylie asks. “Would I mind? It’d be my pleasure!” Virginia exclaims. Kaylie smiles. “Thanks Mama, you’re the best!” Kaylie says. “Thanks baby girl, I know I am. Now you go ahead and get to the bottom of this.” Virginia says. “Will do. I’ll keep you all updated.” Kaylie says, before her and Bethany walk out. Victor, Virginia, and Julia are now left alone, with nothing but awkward silence. “Well, this is nice! Would anyone like some coffee?” Virginia asks.

At Vernier’s Bistro, Stefan is sitting at a table when Kitty Cat arrives and sits across from him. “What took you so long? You were supposed to be here twenty minutes ago!” Stefan points out. “I had some personal business to take care of.” Kitty Cat says. “What business?” Stefan questions. “If you must know, I had the pleasure of informing Brady Goo that our dear Katerina had moved in with Dylan Stanpatos. Needless to say, Brady was furious.” Kitty Cat says. “I can imagine. What I don’t understand is why you are wasting time toying with Katerina when there are bigger matters at hand, such as the custody of my son.” Stefan says. “There’s nothing to worry about on that front. Issac is all yours now that Kaylie is on her way to prison.” Kitty Cat says. “Kaylie has yet to be convicted.” Stefan notes. “She will be. The evidence against her is damning, there’s no way she can lie her way out of this one. Kaylie is going to rot in jail, and you are going to be reunited with your son.” Kitty Cat says. “That’s a lovely sentiment, but I can’t help but feel as if something is off with Kaylie’s situation. I’ve done my research, her record as a police officer is impeccable. Why would she suddenly decide to steal evidence knowing she would be caught on camera? It just doesn’t add up.” Stefan says. “Maybe, but its like you said, Kaylie was caught on camera. What other explanation could there be?” Kitty Cat questions. “Perhaps Kaylie was framed...by you.” Stefan suggests!

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan stands up and walks over to a tray of food. “I wouldn’t worry too much about what Brady might do. Would you like a muffin?” Dylan asks. “How can you be so calm about this?” Kristina wonders. “Why wouldn’t I be? You really should try one of these muffins by the way, they’re delicious! Home cooked too!” Dylan says. Kristina grabs one of the muffins. “Because when Brady finds out, he’s probably going to be more pissed at you than he will be at me!” Kristina says. Kristina takes a bite out of the muffin. “Oh my God, these really are good!” Kristina admits. “Right?” Dylan asks. “Who made these?” Kristina asks. “The chef.” Dylan says. “Mmm, delicious...and I’m getting distracted! Look, not to scare you, but you need to be on alert in case Brady comes charging in here looking for a fight! I know him, and I know how cave man like he can be sometimes.” Kristina says. “I appreciate your concern, but I really don’t think there’s anything to worry about. Besides, how would Brady even find out about this anyways? No one knows other than us and Lawrence.” Dylan points out. Suddenly, Brady charges into the room with Daisy trailing behind him! “You son of a bitch!” Brady shouts. “Hm, guess I was wrong. First time for everything.” Dylan says. “What the hell kinda game are you playing? Moving my wife into your house right after she moved out of mine?!” Brady asks. “First off, I’m not your wife anymore, and secondly, Dylan isn’t playing any kind of game! He knew I was going to be staying in a hotel so he offered to let me stay in the gatehouse!” Kristina says. “Hold on, the gatehouse?!” Brady asks. “Yes, the gatehouse! Where did you think I was staying?” Kristina asks. “Our source said you were living at the Stanpatos mansion, they didn’t specify where at the mansion.” Daisy notes. “Who’s your source?” Kristina questions. “Kitty Cat. She came by the house this morning and couldn’t wait to rub it in my face.” Brady says. “Kitty Cat must not have left us alone last night when we thought she did.” Dylan realizes. “Great, well now that that’s settled and you know this was just a big giant misunderstanding, you can go home now.” Kristina tells Brady. “And you can take your crazy sidekick with you.” Dylan adds. “Don’t forget you’re talking about the mother of your unborn baby.” Daisy reminds him. “Yes Daisy, I know! You only remind me of it every five seconds we spend together!” Dylan says. “It doesn’t matter what part of the house you’re living in. The only reason Dylan moved you in is because he’s trying to take advantage of your grief!” Brady tells Kristina. “Or maybe he did it because he’s trying to be a decent friend!” Kristina suggests. “Dylan doesn’t have any friends! And why’s that? Because he’s a selfish, conniving bastard! If you don’t believe me, ask Bethany Wilson! He framed her for gaslighting Rebecca!” Brady points out. “That was a long time ago!” Kristina notes. “So that makes it all okay?” Brady asks. “Of course not! But I’m not going to judge someone for something they did so long ago. I’m not an angel, so I don’t expect anyone else to be an angel!” Kristina says. “You’re not gonna expect that from anyone but me, you mean.” Brady says. “Uh oh…” Dylan mutters. “Don’t do that! You know why I ended things with you!” Kristina tells Brady. “I think the two of you could really use some privacy. Daisy, lets head out into the foyer.” Dylan suggests. “You don’t have to do that, its your house.” Kristina points out. “Its okay, just try not to break any of the china if you get really mad.” Dylan jokes. Kristina cracks a smile and Dylan and Daisy walk out. “You two seem to be getting along pretty good.” Brady notes. “Dylan has been a really good friend through all of this.” Kristina says. “Lucas is your friend too, how come you didn’t move in with him?” Brady wonders. “I wasn’t planning on moving in with anyone until Dylan offered. I wasn’t even going to move in here until he mentioned living in the gatehouse instead of the main house!” Kristina says. “That eases my worries a bit.” Brady admits. “You don’t have to worry about me, I’m not your problem anymore.” Kristina says. “I never saw you as a problem, Kristina, I love you!” Brady says. “Until someone showed you a video of me doing something despicable and out of character and you immediately took it as gospel.” Kristina says. “I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore. Kaylie Simms was arrested last night because they have video proof of her stealing evidence but she’s swearing up and down she didn’t do it, just like you did. Is it possible the two incidents are connected somehow?” Brady wonders. “I don’t know, but what I do know is that nothing has changed on my end. You accused me of something I would never ever do, and then you stressed me out so badly while I was pregnant that I ended up losing the baby. It doesn’t matter what happens now, you can’t take back what you did, and you certainly can’t bring back our baby.” Kristina says.

Out in the foyer, Daisy is with Dylan. “So how come you could move Kristina in yet you can’t find any room for the mother of your child?” Daisy wonders. “You seem pretty comfortable living it up with Andy Goo. Honestly, its been a bit since I’ve seen you so I assumed you had moved on from me and started chasing after Andy again. You know, because the first time worked out so well.” Dylan says. “Nothing is going on between me and Andy. Yes, we’re getting along again, but I’m not interested in him!” Daisy says. “Can the same be said about Brady Goo?” Dylan wonders. “What are you talking about?” Daisy questions. “The two of you showed up together, so obviously you were together when Kitty Cat told him Kristina was living here.” Dylan notes. “Brady and I live in the same house, its not that crazy that we would be in the same room together.” Daisy says. “Just figured I’d ask.” Dylan says. “Why did you want to know? Why does it matter to you if you supposedly don’t care about me anymore?” Daisy asks. Dylan shrugs. “It doesn’t.” Dylan tells her. “Are you sure about that? Or is a tiny part of you seething with jealousy at the thought of me and Brady, or me and any other man getting together?” Daisy questions.

Demon Andy glares into the mirror at the real Andy. “What are you doing here?!” Demon Andy questions. “I’m here to take back my body!” Andy declares. Demon Andy laughs. “That isn’t going to happen. I still have quite a bit to accomplish, and I’m not going to let you ruin that for me, not again.” Demon Andy says. “My family is suffering because of you! My daughter is in a coma, my wife is trapped in hell!” Andy yells. “I wouldn’t worry too much about Rebecca, I’ve arranged for someone to keep her company downstairs.” Demon Andy says. “Who?” Andy wonders. “I’ll give you a hint, Rebecca is the reason this person is down there. I’m sorry, that probably doesn’t narrow it down enough, your wife has racked up quite the body count.” Demon Andy notes. “Oh my God...you’re talking about Andre, aren’t you?” Andy realizes. “Wow, it certainly didn’t take long for you to figure out.” Demon Andy says. “Do you have any idea how dangerous it is putting Rebecca with Andre?! HE’LL KILL HER!” Andy yells. “It would be an eye for an eye! Rebecca killed Andre five years ago, its only fair that Andre be given the chance to return the favor. Besides, Rebecca wouldn’t be in this predicament if she didn’t get so close to the truth.” Demon Andy says. “You had to have known you wouldn’t be able to get very far before Rebecca figured out the truth. She’s one of the smartest people in town, of course she was gonna figure out that wasn’t actually me!” Andy says. “I underestimated Rebecca, but it all worked out in the end. Rebecca wasn’t able to tell anyone that I had possessed your body because I got rid of her before she could. Too bad, so sad.” Demon Andy says. “If anything happens to Rebecca, so help me…” Andy says. “What are you going to do?! You’re powerless! A prisoner in your own body! There is nothing you can do to stop me.” Demon Andy says. “I wouldn’t count on that. You’ve done enough damage, I’m not gonna let you hurt anyone else!” Andy yells. Suddenly, Demon Andy begins to hold his head in pain…

In hell, Corey and Rebecca are standing face to face. “I bet you never thought you’d see me again. Boy were you wrong.” Corey says. “I’m not surprised to see you down here. After all, this is where you belong after what you did to Emma.” Rebecca says. “You’re still holding a grudge about that? I never wanted to hurt Emma!” Corey says. “But you did! Emma figured out what a sick, twisted monster you were so she killed you!” Rebecca says. “I WAS NOT A MONSTER! What I did to Kitty Cat was justified, she was a despicable woman that deserved to spend the rest of eternity burning in hell! As for Hank Chandler and Emma...I had no choice but to kill them! They both knew too much!” Corey says. “Do you think that somehow justifies what you did? It doesn’t! You murdered Kitty Cat, and then you killed two innocent people to cover it up!” Rebecca yells. “You aren’t exactly innocent in any of this yourself, you’re the reason I’m dead!” Corey points out. Andre rolls a TV onto the stage. “What’s that for?” Rebecca questions. “This is so I can show everyone the receipts.” Andre says. Andre clicks the play button on the remote.

Rebecca and Corey are standing on the docks, as Rebecca holds Corey at gunpoint. "Its over, Corey Cambino, you are under-" Before Rebecca can finish, Corey lunges at her, and the two begin to struggle over the gun! The gun falls out of their hands and slides into the water! Corey throws a punch at Rebecca, but Rebecca dodges and punches Corey. She then knees Corey in the groin and kicks him in the face. As Corey is on the ground, he picks up the steak knife and is able to stand up and swing at Rebecca with it. Rebecca dodges, and the two begin to struggle over the knife. Rebecca knees Corey in the stomach, which causes him to release his hold on the knife. Corey runs at Rebecca, but Rebecca stabs Corey in the stomach! "You should have surrendered when you had the chance." Rebecca, who is now out of breath, states. Corey tries to attack Rebecca once more, but she stabs him two more times! Corey collapses to the ground, and Rebecca kicks him one more time. She kneels over him, and checks his pulse, before saying "Justice is served."

Andre turns off the TV and turns to face Corey. “You poor man...the way Rebecca terrorized you was deplorable.” Andre says. “Corey lunged at me!” Rebecca points out. “You were holding him at gunpoint! He was only trying to defend himself!” Andre argues. “You missed some very important details in that footage. Right before all of that happened, when I first showed up to the docks, Corey was about to slit Katie Goo’s throat!” Rebecca recalls. “I didn’t want to hurt Katie, I loved her! The only reason I took it that far was because I knew she would go running right into Emilio Alvarado’s arms, and why? Because you wouldn’t let us be happy! You ruined everything!” Corey yells. “That’s a pretty convoluted way of looking at things. All I did was solve Emma’s murder and then tell Katie the kind of person you really were.” Rebecca says. “No, what you did was ruin a perfectly healthy relationship. Corey and Katie were happy together!” Andre points out. “Only because Corey had been lying to Katie the whole time! She had no idea she was involved with the syringe serial killer! The man who murdered her niece Emma!” Rebecca says. “Emma wouldn’t be dead if she had minded her own business!” Corey snaps. Rebecca’s eyes widen and she turns to face Corey. “What did you just say?” Rebecca questions. “Emma didn’t have to die, Rebecca. If she had just left well enough alone, she’d still be alive. But no, she just HAD to play Nancy Drew! Well look where that landed her!” Corey says. “Shut up!” Rebecca tells him. “Let me ask you something, have you ever wondered how it happened? Emma’s murder, I mean.” Corey questions. “I know how it happened! Emma figured out what a sick freak you were so you killed her!” Rebecca yells. “Knowing is one thing, but seeing it with your own eyes is a whole different story. Play the tape, Andre.” Corey says. “With pleasure.” Andre says. Andre presses the play button on the remote.

"I didn't want to do any of this! It was supposed to just be Kitty Cat, I didn't want this to go any further!" Corey says. "Then what happened? What made you kill again?" Emma asks. "Its like you said, Hank saw me kill Kitty Cat and he was gonna tell the cops, so I had to silence him." Corey says. "What about Katie? She had nothing to do with any of this!" Emma says. "I was angry with Katie, I just saw her sharing a moment with her ex husband, Emilio, so I took my anger out by ordering a hit on her. I also took the opportunity to cement the case against Dylan Cat, in my book, it was a win-win." Corey says. "It doesn't bother you that you put a hit on your own girlfriend?" Emma asks. "Of course it bothers me! I regret dragging Katie into this mess, but its already done!" Corey yells. "Your right, Corey, it is done, and so are you. Your going to pay for everything you did." Emma says. Emma runs towards the door, but Corey catches her and slams her head into the door, knocking her out. Corey looks around the room, and sees a rope nearby. He goes and picks it up, and then walks back over to Emma. "You shouldn't have interfered." Corey says as he is standing over Emma…

Andre stops the tape and Rebecca now has tears in her eyes. “There you have it, everything leading up to Emma’s murder. The bottom line? She deserved it.” Corey says. Rebecca turns towards Corey. “No...she didn’t! But you did, you more than deserved to die! You deserve to suffer for the rest of eternity you evil son of a bitch!” Rebecca yells. “You seem upset. You know, its not good to keep all that anger bottled up inside of you. Luckily, I have the perfect way to calm you down.” Andre says. Andre pulls out a gun and places it in Rebecca’s hands. “If you hate Corey so much...why not kill him all over again?” Andre asks!

“Before I go, I’d like to touch base with you about Kaylie’s case.” Julia tells Victor. “I’m listening.” Victor says. “I assume you must know you’re fighting an uphill battle, one that will take a miracle to keep Kaylie out of prison.” Julia says. “Don’t be so pessimistic, your sister is gonna beat this!” Virginia says. “I’m not being pessimistic, I’m being realistic! As a lawyer, I am well acquainted with the law and I can usually tell when the defendant in a case is going to lose. The only way to keep Kaylie out of prison is to find proof that the person in that video is not Kaylie.” Julia says. “That’s the part I just don’t understand. If that person wasn’t Kaylie, then who the hell was it?! And how do they look exactly like Kaylie?!” Virginia wonders. “This city has a long history of doppelgangers, whether they transform themselves into this other person with plastic surgery or even a mask.” Victor says. “Did you just say a MASK?! You mean like a rubber mask?! How can a mask make you look like somebody else?! What the hell is this, Scooby Doo?!” Virginia questions. “I know it sounds crazy, but its happened before. The most notable example is when Michael Stanpatos impersonated my brother in law King Beast for two years wearing a latex mask. No one was any the wiser, not even my sister Molly.” Victor notes. “Do you really think its possible? Could somebody have made a mask of my daughter’s face and used it to commit this heinous crime?!” Virginia wonders. “That begs the question, who would do such a thing?” Julia asks.

“How could I have been the one to frame Kaylie?” Kitty Cat asks. “Maybe you created a doppelganger of Kaylie. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time you’ve done something extreme like that, need I remind you of the Dylan Cat and Joe Fish situation?” Stefan asks. “That was a vastly different situation. I turned Joe into Dylan Cat because I had long term use for Joe as a Cat soldier. I’m not gonna go through the trouble of creating a Kaylie doppelganger for one time use! Its a waste of money!” Kitty Cat says. “Well if you didn’t frame Kaylie, then who did?” Stefan asks. “No one did! Kaylie is guilty of what she’s being accused of, so maybe you should spend a little less time trying to prove her innocence and more time taking advantage of this amazing stroke of luck that’s come our way. Kaylie’s stupidity may have won us this case!” Kitty Cat suggests. “I hope you’re right…” Stefan says.

“I couldn’t care less who you spend your time with, so long as that person isn’t going to be a bad influence on our child.” Dylan says. “Well I’m sure whoever I move on with won’t be able to compare to the prince that is our baby’s father.” Daisy sarcastically says. “Or the flawless princess that is our baby’s mother.” Dylan sarcastically responds. “Regardless of whatever we’ve done in the past, I’m confident we’ll both do what is best for our baby.” Daisy says. “That’s without question. I’m not going to do anything to keep you from our child, and I assume you won’t do anything to keep me from them either.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “Of course not, so long as you don’t give me any reason to, such as your power hungry father threatening me every chance he gets.” Daisy says. “I’ll keep Lawrence’s threats at bay just as long as you keep your threats at bay.” Dylan says. “Good. It wouldn’t make for a good environment for the baby.” Daisy says. “Neither does the baby’s mother repeatedly throwing herself at the baby’s father even though he keeps saying he’s not interested.” Dylan says. “The only reason I keep doing that is because I know we belong together!” Daisy claims. “You used to say the same thing about Andy, and look what happened? You lost interest in him and developed feelings for me!” Dylan points out. “That’s because you and I had a connection and an understanding of each other that Andy and I never had, that I’ll never have with anyone else! Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?” Daisy questions. “It wouldn’t be such a problem if you hadn’t stabbed me in the back by conspiring with Xavier!” Dylan snaps. “I didn’t have any choice!” Daisy claims. “Please! There’s always a choice! You just picked the wrong one, per usual.” Dylan argues. “Let me ask you something, is the reason you’re being so hostile towards me because you’ve found someone else to take my place? Is Brady right? Are you really going after Kristina?” Daisy wonders. “Don’t be ridiculous! The reason I’m so hostile with you is because you framed me for embezzlement, got me fired from Stanpatos Enterprises, and nearly got me shipped off to the federal pen! As for Kristina, not that its any of your business, but Kristina and I are just friends.” Dylan says.

“I can’t tell you how sorry I am.” Brady says. “Good, because I don’t want to hear it.” Kristina says. Kristina turns away from him. “I’m in pain, too. Not having you with me, the baby being gone, and then seeing you here living with Dylan without a care in the world is just icing on the cake.” Brady says. Kristina turns to face him. “WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD?!” Kristina angrily asks. “That came out wrong…” Brady says. “I have cried myself to sleep every night since our baby died! In fact, some nights I just cry and don’t sleep at all! Do you think moving in here suddenly changed that? Dylan might’ve cheered me up a bit last night but it didn’t stop me from crying into my pillow right up until I fell asleep, and it DEFINITELY didn’t stop me from waking up in the middle of the night and rubbing my belly because for a fleeting moment I forget what happened and still think I’m carrying a beautiful living person inside of me! So no, I’m not living without a care in the world! I wish I were that cold and unfeeling so maybe it’d be a little easier, but it ISN’T! IT IS NEVER GOING TO GET EASIER!” Kristina screams. “Kristina, I’m sorry…” Brady says. “You know what? Just save the apology and LEAVE!” Kristina shouts. Brady goes to say something but then stops himself. “I love you…” Brady says, before walking out.

“I hope you and Kristina are just friends, because Brady isn’t going to stop until he wins her back.” Daisy says. “Well good luck to him. By the looks of things, he’s gonna need it desperately.” Dylan says. Brady comes out of the living room and walks over to Daisy. “You ready to go?” Brady asks. “Yeah...how did things go?” Daisy wonders. “They couldn’t have gone worse.” Brady says. “Is Kristina alright?” Dylan questions. “Go see for yourself. I’m warning you pal, you better not hurt her or take advantage of her, because if you do, you’ll answer to me!” Brady warns. Brady storms out the front door and Daisy follows him. Dylan goes back into the living room and finds Kristina with her back turned to him, tears in her eyes. “Is everything okay?” Dylan asks. “No...nothing is ever going to be okay again.” Kristina cries. Dylan walks over to Kristina and pulls her into an embrace. As they are hugging, the doorbell rings. “You should probably go get that.” Kristina says. “Its fine, I have a butler for a reason.” Dylan says. “I’ll be fine, just go answer the door.” Kristina urges. Dylan nods and heads into the foyer. Dylan walks over to the front door, opens it, and finds Bethany and Kaylie standing outside. “What do you want?” Dylan questions. “Kaylie and I need to talk to Kristina, its urgent.” Bethany says.

In Andy’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Demon Andy falls to the floor as his head is in extreme pain. “No! I won’t let you take back control! I have come too far to lose now!” Demon Andy growls. “And I won’t let you hurt anybody else I care about! This ends NOW!” Andy yells. Suddenly, the lights begin flickering as Virmor becomes even more enraged! “Do you have any idea how long I’ve been planning this?! DECADES! Long before I ever even possessed your mother! You may have stopped me all those years ago, but I won’t let the same thing happen twice! Soon, hell fire will rain down on this miserable city and not a single person will be left standing! No one is going to stop me, not even you! You are going to remain buried deep within your own sub conscience until eventually, you wither away into NOTHING! This body is mine now, and soon, this city will be as well!” Demon Andy yells. Suddenly, the mirror breaks and the lights stop flickering! Demon Andy stands up, looks in the broken mirror, and sees that the real Andy is now gone. “That was too close...Andy and the love he has for his family is far stronger than I ever gave him credit for. Regardless, Andy’s theatrics were all for nothing. I’m still in control, and soon this entire city will know it.” Demon Andy says. Demon Andy looks back at the newspaper article of the Goo Village opening. Demon Andy’s eyes glow a brighter red and the newspaper is engulfed in flames! Demon Andy begins to maniacally laugh, which echoes through the room…

In hell, Corey backs away from Rebecca and turns towards Andre. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Corey asks. “Giving Rebecca the chance to exact her revenge, you know, in case stabbing you wasn’t enough.” Andre says. Rebecca aims the gun at Corey. “What do you think that’s going to do?! I’m already dead! You can’t kill me twice!” Corey points out. “Don’t worry, sister, that’s a special gun you hold in your hands. Of course it can’t kill Mr. Cambino, but it can cause him severe pain. It may not measure up to the pain Corey caused Emma when he murdered her, but I think we can both agree its close enough.” Andre says. “I want so badly to shoot you. The thought of causing pain for the animal who took my daughter from me gives me an immense amount of pleasure…” Rebecca tells Corey. “So then why the hesitation? If you’d like, I could give you a syringe like the one Corey used on Kitty Cat and Hank Chandler, or I could give you a rope like the one he used on Emma. Wouldn’t it be poetic justice if you were to strangle the life out of Corey’s eyes the same way he did to Emma?” Andre asks. “There is no life in my eyes! I’ve been dead for six years and this is absolute insanity!” Corey snaps. “I agree! But so isn’t murdering three people and then trying to justify it all!” Andre says. “I only killed two people! Kitty Cat came back!” Corey argues. “Hold on, Kitty Cat is alive?” Rebecca asks. Andre ignores her. “Kitty Cat did in fact die after you injected her! She was so dead that Doctor Andropov had to resurrect her! Therefore, it still counts as murder, even if the person did eventually come back to life!” Andre shouts. Andre turns towards Rebecca. “What are you waiting for? Pull the trigger and put that animal out of his misery once and for all!” Andre urges. Rebecca’s finger inches closer to the trigger, but then Rebecca throws the gun to the ground! Andre’s eyes widen. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Andre asks. “I despise Corey for what he did to Emma, and he absolutely deserves to die a horrible and miserable death over and over again...but I won’t be the one to do it. Not just because it would be wrong to shoot someone unarmed, even given where we are, but I also don’t want to play into your hands which is exactly what I’d be doing!” Rebecca says. “What the hell are you going on about now?!” Andre questions. “You want me to shoot Corey because you want me to taint my character, or more accurately, you want me to damn myself. This is your way of making sure I’m never able to leave, but I’m not going to fall for it!” Rebecca shouts. Andre lets out a frustrated growl. “UN BLOODY BELIEVABLE!” Andre screams. “So what now?” Corey questions. “Your part in this is over, you useless idiot! Get out of here!” Andre orders. Corey fades away. “Was I right?” Rebecca asks. Andre turns to face Rebecca. “You haven’t won, not by a long shot! There is PLENTY more where that came from, so you better prepare yourself! The fun is just beginning!” Andre warns Rebecca...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down