QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Episode 05: Return to Rudolpho's

Go down

S2 Episode 05: Return to Rudolpho's Empty S2 Episode 05: Return to Rudolpho's

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:03 pm

*Yeller is sitting on the couch when Bo walks in. "I have some excellent news! It would appear that Rudolpho's is finally reopening after that horrid display a few months ago." Bo says. "I'm afraid I don't recall any horrid display a few months ago." Yeller says. "Perhaps this'll jog your memory. Cue the flashback!" Bo says.

Dun Dun takes out a plastic bag with a dead cockroach in it. She puts it in Yeller's food. "No! I refuse to take part in this despicable attempt to avoid having to pay our debt to this restaurant for their tremendous service! I will not partake in this scheme!" Bo says. "Oh no! Yeller! There cockroach in your food! That waiter try to kill you!" Dun Dun says. The waiter walks over. "Is there a problem with the food ma'am?" The waiter asks. "Yes there is! My good friend Yeller almost choke to death on cockroach that YOU planted in his food! Dun Dun demand that we get meal for free!" Dun Dun says. "I'm afraid its not that simple ma'am. You see, due to the several occasions where we have had crooks much like you try to get away with a free meal, we have to take precautions to prove your claims." The waiter says. "How you prove if someone put cockroach in food?" Dun Dun asks. "By viewing the surveillance camera right above your table." The waiter says. "Uh oh." Dun Dun says. The waiter walks off. "Oh dear, oh dear, we're going to jail!" A nervous Bo says. "Dun Dun will handle it. HEY UGLY! YOUR DOG CALL! HE SAY HE WANT YOU TO GIVE BACK THE FUR YOU BORROWED FOR YOUR HEAD!" Dun Dun yells. The waiter turns around and begins charging at Dun Dun. "I'LL KIIIIIIIILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The waiter yells. The waiter tackles Dun Dun to the floor and begins strangling her. Dun Dun punches him in the face, and his wig flies off and lands in Cop's soup at a nearby table! The waiter and Dun Dun both stand up. "Oh, I've been waiting to take a shot at you since you first walked through that door and so rudely declared "Dun Dun want dinner! Go get her some!" The waiter yells. "You the jerk who withheld water from Dun Dun! And even though Dun Dun rude, at least she have real hair!" Dun Dun says. The waiter lunges at her again.

*"Oh yeah! That horrid display. Why do you want to go back there?" Yeller asks. "Because we still have a gift certificate for there that we didn't use due to the fact that we snuck about before we had to pay, which I was entirely against, if you recall." Bo says. "Well, if we still have the gift certificate, then I don't see any reason as to why we shouldn't go." Yeller says. "I'm so happy you see things my way. There is just one catch. Under no circumstances, shall we bring that horrible, classless, woman that you hang out with." Bo says.

*Bo is sitting in his chair with an angry expression on his face as Yeller and Dun Dun are talking. "Dun Dun too gud for this restaurant." Dun Dun says. "Then why on earth did you decide to come?" Bo asks. "Because Dun Dun want din din." Dun Dun says. "Look at the bright side, Dad. At least the same waiter probably isn't working here anymore." Yeller says. The waiter walks over to them. "What can I get for-OH NO!" The waiter says as he notices Dun Dun. "You! What you doing here?!" Dun Dun angrily asks. "I work here! My boss was nice enough to let me keep my job after what happened last time." The waiter says. "What?! But you were the one who pick fight with Dun Dun!" Dun Dun yells. "Come now, Dun Dun. Lets not provoke the man." Bo says. "Don't worry sir, after several months of therapy, I have finally gotten past my feud with your friend. I can finally move on with my life." The waiter says. "Good for you, dear boy! I wish you the best!" Bo says. "Look, as much as I love listening to the feelings of some waiter dude I barely even know, I want to eat!" Yeller says. "Before you eat, would you like anything to drink?" The waiter asks. "Wine, please." Bo says. "I'll take hot chocolate, and don't go overboard with the whip cream." Yeller says. "Dun Dun refuse to eat or drink anything delivered by your hands. She demand different waiter." Dun Dun says. "I'm the only waiter on staff tonight." The waiter says. A waitress walks by them. "Who that?!" Dun Dun asks. "Uh, don't worry about her. She's swamped with work." The waiter says. "Dun Dun will have sprite." Dun Dun says. "Coming right up." The waiter says before walking away. "He's gotten friendlier." Yeller says. "That his cover. He plotting against dun Dun, she knows it. He gave her dirty look." Dun Dun says. "Your being paranoid." Yeller says. "DUN DUN NO PARANOID!!!" Dun Dun yells. Everybody in the restaurant looks at her. "What? Is Dun Dun no allowed to speak? It free country, stupid people!" Dun Dun yells. The waiter returns. "Wine for you." The waiter says as he hands Bo a glass of wine. "Hot cocoa for you." The waiter says as he brings Yeller his hot chocolate. "And sprite for you." The waiter says as he gives Dun Dun her sprite. Dun Dun takes the sprite and dumps it on the floor! "Dun Dun done with sprite, get her new one." Dun Dun says. "Right...away, ma'am." The waiter says before walking off. "Great, now we're going to have to wait to order until he comes back." Yeller says. "Stop whining." Dun Dun says. The waiter comes back. "Here is another cup of sprite." The waiter says as he hands it to Dun Dun. Dun Dun goes to take a sip of the sprite, but then throws it through the window! "Oops." Dun Dun says. "Ma'am, with all due respect, your going to have to pay for that window." The waiter says. "Make me." Dun Dun says. "Ooooooooooooooooh!" All of the customers say. "Ma'am, that wasn't very nice." The waiter says. "Neither was bathing in garbage can, but you still do it." Dun Dun says. "Oh dear, not again." Bo says. "Alright, you listen to me you ugly, bug eyed, dirty, stupid, idiotic, moronic, classless, worthless, dumb, piece of maggot food, I have HAD IT with you!" The waiter yells. "You can call Dun Dun many things, but don't you ever insult Dun Dun's beautiful eyes!" Dun Dun yells as she charges at the waiter. The two of them begin to fight. "Why did we bring her with us?!" Bo asks. "She's entertaining." Yeller says. Dun Dun takes out the waiter's false teeth, and throws them across the room. "Go fetch!" Dun Dun yells. Cop walks in and the teeth fly into his mouth, and begins to choke on them. The waiter punches Dun Dun. "Uh, I believe our good friend the cop is choking on something!" Bo says. "Quiet dad, I'm trying to watch the fight." Yeller says. Cop points at his throat as he continues to choke. "Go rescue that poor man, son!" Bo yells. "Ugh, fine." Yeller says. Yeller gets up and walks over to Cop, who's face is purple. Yeller smashes a rock into his throat, and Cop swallows the teeth. "You idiot! I didn't want to swallow that!" Cop yells. "Oh boo hoo, go cry me a river." Yeller says as he walks away. Dun Dun and the waiter continue to fight.

*Yeller, Bo, Dun Dun, and the waiter are all sitting in a jail cell. "I didn't even do anything! I'm innocent!" Bo says. "SHUT UP!" Everyone yells. Bo sighs.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down