QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 07: Return of the Prodigal Son Part 3

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 07: Return of the Prodigal Son Part 3 Empty Protector of Argi Episode 07: Return of the Prodigal Son Part 3

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:06 pm

*"Aleta is dead, I killed her." Montgomery says. "You sick, twisted, cold blooded psychopath!" Abner says. "Calling me names isn't going to change the facts, dear brother." Montgomery says. "Show us the body." Justine says. "I cant do that, I got rid of it." Montgomery says. 'Where?" Justine asks. "I burned it and threw the bones into the river." Montgomery says. "Just as I thought, this is all a mind game! Montgomery didn't kill Aleta, he is playing you!" Justine says. Montgomery smiles. "Let him go." Justine says. "No way." Abner says. "I said let him go!" Justine yells. Abner contemplates, before releasing Montgomery. "Thank you Justine, I can always count on you to keep the peace." Montgomery says. "Don't thank me, I made Abner let you go so that we can try to have a civil conversation. Look, you've made a lot of mistakes, each of us in this room have. But that doesn't mean that you cant change! Do you really want to repeat your mistakes all over again when you can try to use your previous mistakes to become a better person?" Justine asks. "I have thought about it Justine, and quite frankly, I don't like the person that I've become. But I would've never have turned out like this if it wasn't for our brother!" Montgomery says. "Do you really want to play the blame game with me?! You were psychotic before you got sent to the Nukpana dimension!" Abner says. "Maybe so, but with the right amount of guidance, I could've turned my life around. You never let me have that chance!" Montgomery says. "Oh please, Justine tried to save your pitiful soul and she failed! You have no interest in bettering yourself, your only interest is in revenge on me!" Abner says. "Abner, please, let me handle this." Justine says. "No Justine, Abner is absolutely correct. My only reason for returning is to get revenge on you. Your right, your girlfriend isn't dead. But after the behavior you just displayed brother, rest assured that she will be." Montgomery says. He rushes out the door. Abner runs after him. When Abner gets outside, he sees Montgomery riding off on a horse! Justine comes out. "He's going towards the volcano." Justine says. "I'm willing to bet that is where he is holding Aleta. Its time I put our brother in his place once and for all." Abner says.

*Montgomery is riding his horse towards the volcano. "Hey brother!" A voice yells. Montgomery looks behind him and sees Abner riding on Kenji in the air! Montgomery rolls his eyes. "Okay Kenji, stop him in his tracks." Abner says. Kenji lets out a breath of cold air. It misses and Montgomery turns around. "Your little sheep isn't the only animal with special abilities." Montgomery says. Montgomery's horse shoots fire out of its mouth, which hits Kenji and causes Abner to fall off of him! "Now is our chance, continue to the summit of the volcano!" Montgomery orders the horse. They begin running up the volcano. Kenji catches Abner as he is falling. "Thanks Kenji, are you okay?" Abner asks. "Baaa." Kenji says while nodding. "Great. Anyways, our best bet would be to head him off at the top of the volcano." Abner says. Kenji nods and the two fly towards the top. Montgomery reaches the top and jumps off his horse. Aleta is tied to a chair. "Unfortunately, my brother was being far to judgmental for my liking, which means that you are going to have to pay for his mistakes!" Montgomery says. He approaches Aleta's chair, but Kenji head butts him and knocks him down. Abner gets off of Kenji and pulls out his sword. "End of the line Montgomery." Abner says. Montgomery gets up and pulls out his own sword. "I don't think so, I came prepared." Montgomery says.

*Justine is pacing back and fourth at home. "Please let them be okay." Justine says.

*Abner and Montgomery are now sword fighting. They stop for a moment to catch their breath. "This has been a long time coming brother, I should've slit your throat years ago. Better late than never I suppose." Montgomery says. Montgomery goes at him with the sword. Abner somersaults under him, and as Montgomery once again swings his sword at him, Abner uses his sword to block it. "You should know by now Montgomery, that evil NEVER wins in the end." Abner says. Abner pushes Montgomery back and the sword falls out of his hand. Abner throws his sword on the ground and punches Montgomery! "Abner, be careful!" Aleta yells. Montgomery dives on to the ground for the sword, Abner dives for it as well. They begin to fight over it, and the fight draws closer to the edge. "Abner!" Aleta yells in worry. Abner and Montgomery both fall in! "NOOOOOO!" Aleta yells. Justine shows up. "I tried to stay at home but I couldn't just wait there, where are they?" Justine asks. "They...they fell into the volcano!" A sobbing Aleta says. Justine looks over the edge. "Abner is fine." Justine says. Abner is holding on to a ledge. "A little help here!" Abner says. Justine grabs Abner's hand and pulls him up. "You do realize that you are alive because of pure luck, right?" Justine asks. "Nice to see you too sis." Abner says. Justine hugs him. "I'm so glad that you are alright." Justine says. "Yeah...Montgomery is a different story. He wasn't as lucky as I was, I...I killed my own brother." Abner says. "Don't blame yourself, you were trying to save Aleta." Justine says. "Speaking of which." Abner says as he walks over to Aleta and unties her. "Thank you, now can you please tell me what went down between you and your brother? I love you Abner, and I don't want to leave you, but I will if your not honest with me." Aleta says. "I was really hoping I would never have to talk about this again, but I clearly don't have much of a choice." Abner says. Abner takes a deep breath. "Back when I was younger, there was this guy I knew who was a real jerk. He would belittle me every chance he got, using the death of my parents against me, he would taunt me with that everyday. One day, I finally had enough and I took an axe and I got him in the head. I killed him." Abner says. "How does Montgomery play into this?" Aleta asks. "He found out and he helped me cover it up, but he did it for a price. He held that piece of information over my head so that I would do whatever he wanted. He was a very troubled child, and every time he broke our house rules, he would make me cover for him. One day, the police came knocking on our door. I thought for sure that they found out what I did to that bully, but they didn't. Somehow, they connected the crime to Montgomery and they arrested him for it. Montgomery ended up getting sent to the Nukpana dimension, but after the way he treated me during the cover up, I didn't fess up and I let him take the fall for me. I hate myself for what I did, but at the time I justified it by remembering the way Montgomery treated me. And now...now I killed him. I killed my own brother, how am I supposed to live with myself?" Abner wonders.

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down