QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 11: Crisis in Argi! Part 1

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 11: Crisis in Argi! Part 1 Empty Protector of Argi Episode 11: Crisis in Argi! Part 1

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:14 pm

*Justine is walking through a forest when she finally reaches the end and sees a village with a hug wall around it. "That's strange, this village sure seems like it has a lot of security. I wonder why..." Justine says as she continues on.

*Abner is sitting at the kitchen table in his house when Aleta comes in. "Hey, where's Justine?" Aleta asks. "She left the village for a little while, she needs to find out some info. What's up?" Abner asks. "We have a big problem." Aleta says. "What is it?" Abner asks. "Go outside and see for yourself." Aleta says. Abner walks outside and looks up at the sky, which is dark. "No way, its daytime right now!" Abner says. "I know! The sky shouldn't be dark like this!" Aleta says. "Do you have any clue what's going on?" Abner asks. "No, but I know someone who might." Aleta says.

*Justine goes to walk into the village, but is stopped by a guard. "STOP!" The guard yells. "Well that is certainly a nice welcome. Are you this rude to all tourist or just the pretty ones?" Justine asks. "What is your business here?" The guard asks. "None of yours, now get out of my way." Justine says. "I'm afraid I cant allow you to enter if you wont tell me what business you have visiting." The guard says. "Well if you insist on snooping around in my personal life, then I might as well tell you. My mother is dying and she wants to see me." Justine says. "If your mother lives here, then how come I haven't seen you come through before? I've been a guard here for 15 years." The guard says. "She and my father gave me up for adoption a few months after I was born. I don't even know if this story is true. But if it is, then I need to see them." Justine says. "What are your parent's names?" The guard asks. "I don't know, some old woman popped up at my door and insisted that my birth mother wanted to see me before she died. I didn't ask for names." Justine says. "Well if you cant provide anymore information, then I'm afraid I cant allow you to enter." The guard says. "What's with all of the guards for such a small village? Do you people have something to hide?" Justine asks. "We don't like intruders. Now please leave." The guard says. Justine gets in the guard's face. "I am not going anywhere until I see my mother." Justine says. "Very well. If you wont leave on your own, then I suppose I'll just have to remove you." The guard says. "I'd like to see you try." Justine says. She punches the guard in the stomach! Once he is kneeled over, she elbows him in the back, knocking him to the ground. She then kicks him in the head and knocks him out. "That'll teach you not to get in my way. Now, time to find my parents." Justine says before walking into the village.

*Abner and Aleta are with Aleta's grandmother, the village elder. "Have you been outside in the last two hours, Grandma? The sky is dark! Its not supposed to be nighttime for another four hours." Aleta says. The elder sighs. "I was afraid this would happen." The elder says. "Afraid what would happen? Do you know why the sky is dark?" Abner asks. "I do. Legend has it that Diomedes' ancestors set a curse on this village for foiling one of their plans, and only one of that person's descendants would be able to uplift the curse." The elder says. "Please tell me Diomedes has some long lost child out there who actually has a moral compass." Abner says. "I'm afraid he doesn't." The elder says. "Well does he have a brother or sister or nephew or niece who might help?" Aleta asks. "No, Diomedes was an only child." The elder says. "Well then there is only one solution. If we're going to uplift this curse, we'll need Diomedes' help." Abner says!

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down