QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 03: All Seeing Eye

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 03: All Seeing Eye Empty Protector of Argi Episode 03: All Seeing Eye

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:58 pm

*Abner walks in and finds Justine cooking dinner. "Hey, how did it go down at your horse riding practice?" Justine asks. "It was boring, just like every other time I went. I'd rather ride Kenji. Why are you cooking dinner so early?" Abner asks. "We have a guest coming over." Justine says. "Well lets see, Aleta is with her Grandma for the night, and I'm not expecting anybody, so that can only mean...do you have a date?" Abner asks. "I have a friend coming over." Justine says. "So you have a date. That is certainly a surprise." Abner says. "Is it though? Did you really expect me to spend the rest of my life focusing all of my attention on you? Eventually I needed to live a little, which is why you need to get lost." Justine says. "Excuse me?" Abner asks. "There's money on the table for you to go to that restaurant you like. Since Aleta is busy, you should bring Kenji as your date." Justine says. "Oh yeah, I'd look real cool, bringing a sheep as my date. Sorry, you never give me and Aleta any privacy, I'm not giving you and this guy any privacy." Abner says. "This guy has a name, its Cruz, and the reason I don't give you and Aleta any privacy is because I don't trust you to not burn the house down while I'm gone." Justine says. "I'm staying here." Abner says. "Well I guess I cant force you out, so sure, go ahead. If you want to ruin my evening, stay!" Justine says. "I'm okay with that." Abner says. Justine rolls her eyes. "By the way, something came for you in the mail." Justine says. "Really? That's weird, I never get any mail. What is it?" Abner asks. "Don't know, I didn't look at it. Unlike you, I know how to respect other people's privacy." Justine says. Abner picks up the envelope and takes out a note. "Its a note." Abner says. "what does it say?" Justine asks. "It says, you'll never be rid of me, I'm going to come back and destroy you." Abner says. Who...who do you think its from?" Justine asks. "Maybe Diomedes arranged to have it sent to me before he was captured." Abner says. "Maybe, but you don't believe that. I know what you're thinking, and you have to know that its impossible." Justine says. "I don't know what you're talking about." Abner says. Justine sighs. "Can we not do this again? You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and who I'm talking about." Justine says. Someone knocks on the door. "That's probably your boyfriend, you should answer it." Abner says. "I think I will." Justine says before opening the door. "Hi Cruz, its good to see you." Justine says. "Its good to see you too, you look great." Cruz says. "Thank you, so do you." Justine says. "So, your my sister's date." Abner says. "You must be her little brother, Abner." Cruz says. "She's mentioned me?" Abner asks. "Yes, but even if she didn't, I would know who you are. You saved the village from Diomedes." Cruz says. "Actually, my sheep did." Abner says. "From what I've heard, it was a team effort." Cruz says. "Thanks for the praise." Abner says. "Listen, before we go any further, I just want to tell you that I happen to be very fond of your sister, I will do my best not to hurt her. I'm not going to get close to your family due to the fame you are receiving from defeating Diomedes." Cruz says. "I never said you were." Abner says. "You were thinking it." Cruz says. "How would you know what I was thinking in such detail?" Abner asks. "I might as well tell you and get it out of the way, I have ESP. I can read people's minds." Cruz says. "Really? Justine, can I talk to you over there for a sec?" Abner asks. "Uh, sure." Justine says. Abner pulls her aside. "What is it Ab?" Justine asks. "You cant date this guy! Do you really want him to be able to know what your thinking all of the time? I cant see you being okay with that." Abner says. "I'll be right back." Justine says. She walks over to Cruz. "Cruz, can I talk to you outside for a sec?" Justine asks. "Of course." Cruz says. Justine and Cruz walk outside. "So, what's up?" Cruz asks. "I don't think I can date you." Justine says. "What?" A disappointed Cruz asks. "I'm sorry but, I'm just not comfortable knowing that you can read my thoughts. It doesn't sit well with me." Justine says. She kisses him on the cheek and walks inside, closing the door behind her. "Well, I think that went well." Justine says. "How'd he take it?" Abner asks. "I don't know, I didn't stay out there long enough for him to react." Justine says. "Coward." Abner says. "I am not a coward! I just didn't want to see how upset Cruz was. Whatever, I'm sure he'll fine. We've only known each other for a few weeks, he'll find someone new." Justine says.

*Cruz walks into his room and throws a vase across the room. "How could this happen? She...she reminded me so much of...my wife. Justine was perfect. Snap out of it, Cruz. Don't give up! All is not lost. If Justine isn't going to be with me willingly, then there is only one other option. I'll just make sure she doesn't have a choice." Cruz says.

*"Abner, can you do me a favor?" Justine asks. "It depends on the favor." Abner says. "Can you go to the market and get me some apples? I was going to bake an apple pie, but I don't have enough apples." Justine says. "Your lucky I love your apple pies." Abner says. "Thanks, your the best. Don't take too long, and ONLY get the apples. I remember the last time I sent you to the store for one thing and you ended up spending all of my money." Justine says. "Relax sis, I'll only get the apples." Abner says. "Great." Justine says. "I'll be back soon, bye." Abner says before walking out. Outside, Abner is knocked out by someone.

*Abner is tied to a chair. He begins to wake up. "Look who finally decided to wake up." A voice says. "Cruz." Abner says. "Hello Abner, its nice to see you again, its a shame that it couldn't be under better circumstances. For example, my wedding to your sister." Cruz says. "There isn't going to be a wedding." Abner says. "Yes, because your sister thinks I'm a freak! She hasn't yet realized how good we could be together!" Cruz says. "Yet?" Abner asks. "Your sister and I are going to be together, whether she likes it or not." Cruz says. "Well its kind of hard to make someone love you." Abner says. "Perhaps, but I'm confident that she'll learn to love me, eventually. You see Abner, I may not have known Justine for too long, but what I do know is that she loves you, her precious little brother, more than life itself. She would sell her soul to protect you." Cruz says. "That's kind of the idea, isn't it? You kidnapped me so that you could use me as leverage, if Justine wont be with you, then you'll kill me." Abner says. "And here I thought I was the one who read minds." Cruz says. "I'm good at reading other people, I get that from my sister. Maybe that's why she dumped you, maybe deep down she knew you had a few screws loose so she decided to cut her losses." Abner says. "You don't know what you are talking about!" Cruz yells. "By do you even care about Justine so much? She said the two of you have only known each other for a week." Abner says. "Justine reminds me of my wife." Cruz says. "Your married?" Abner asks. "I was married, before my wife died. I miss her terribly. You wouldn't believe the resemblance that your sister has to my wife. The two of them could've been twins." Cruz says. "I'm sorry for your loss." Abner says. "No, YOUR NOT! Don't lie. You don't care about me, you made it clear that you didn't want me with your sister. Well guess what? We're going to be together!" Cruz yells. A thug leads Justine in. Cruz pulls out a knife and puts it against Abner's throat. "One more step and your brother loses his head." Cruz says. "Don't listen to this loser, he's not going to do anything to me." Abner says. "Don't test me!" Cruz says. "Why are you doing this?" Justine asks. "You dumped me." Cruz says. "So? We knew each other for a week!" Justine says. "I felt a real connection with you!" Cruz says. "Well I'm sorry Cruz, but it wasn't meant to be." Justine says. "Your wrong. You are GOING to be with me! Because if you and I don't get our happily after, then neither will your brother." Cruz says. "Do you really think its that simple? That you can force me to be with you and I'm going to automatically love you? It doesn't work that way, Cruz. With the way you're treating my brother, I could never love you!" Justine says. "You don't mean that." Cruz says. "Let me make something clear to you, dirtbag! No one and I mean no one treats my little brother like this and gets away with it! So go ahead, force me to be your girlfriend, your wife, your whatever, but I will never love you. In fact, I will HATE you for all of eternity!" Justine says. "Your devotion to your brother is inspirational, but it means nothing to me. I will make you love me." Cruz says. "I'd love to see you try." Justine says. "If you knew my sister as well as you claim, you would know that when she says something, she means it." Abner says. "Fine, well if your sister isn't going to be with me, then you're going to have to die!" Cruz says. Justine rushes towards Cruz and knocks the knife out of his hand. He goes to pick it up, but Justine punches Cruz. Cruz runs out the door. Justine goes to untie Abner. "Forget about me, go catch that jerk!" Abner says. "I'll leave that to the police. Right now, you're my first priority." Justine says. "Thanks." Abner says. "Don't thank me, I owe it to you. If it wasn't for me, Cruz wouldn't have come after you." Justine says. "Don't blame yourself for that guy's problems." Abner says. "Why shouldn't I? If I hadn't have dumped him, none of this would've happened." Justine says. "If it didn't happen now, it would've happened another day. Justine, you need to be careful. Cruz is still out there, and he could come back. So do me a favor and watch your back." Abner says. "I wouldn't worry about him, we're safe now." Justine says.

*Someone enters Abner and Justine's house. The person flashes back.

"Abner, help me! Please! You are the only one who can stop this!" A young man yells as he is being dragged off by guards. The young man is thrown into a portal, as Abner watches.

*The person begins to trash their house!

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down