QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 12: Crisis in Argi! Part 2

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 12: Crisis in Argi! Part 2 Empty Protector of Argi Episode 12: Crisis in Argi! Part 2

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:15 pm

*A guard is walking back and fourth on a small street. Justine is hiding out. "This sure is a heavily guarded village. The amount of guards is very suspicious." Justine thinks to herself. The guard circles back towards her direction. When he walks by her, she comes out and puts him in a choke hold, which causes him to pass out. "Two down, about twenty thousand more to go." Justine says to herself.

*"How are we going to get Diomedes to help us? He's in the Nukpana dimension." Aleta says. "Maybe so, but if I can get in there and see him, I might be able to reason with him." Abner says. "Absolutely not! I forbid such foolishness!" The village elder says. "Abner, once you go in, you cant come back!" Aleta says. "That's not true. My brother Montgomery was able to find a loophole and get out." Abner says. "And what are the odds that you'll find the same loophole?" Aleta asks. "Not good, but I can still try. Come on, this maybe our only chance to save Argi from Diomedes and his sick, twisted relatives." Abner says. "Its too risky!" Aleta yells. "I don't care! I don't want you and Justine to live in darkness forever! Not only that, if this village doesn't have any light, how are the crops going to grow? The village will have to start importing crops which will cost a lot more money than just growing them, and the economy will start to collapse! This is our best bet!" Abner says. "Unfortunately, the boy is right." The elder says. "Grandma, no! We cannot send Abner in!" Aleta says. "It is for the good of the village! If Abner cant convince Diomedes to lift the curse, then Argi will die!" The elder says. "You don't have to worry about me, Aleta. I'll be back." Abner says. "I'll go make arrangements to start up the portal." The elder says before walking out. "You better be back before your sister comes home. She'll kill me if she finds out I let you do this." Aleta says. "I'll be back even sooner." Abner says with a wink. The elder comes back in. "The portal is ready!" The elder says. "Great." Abner says. He kisses Aleta. "Wish me luck." Abner says before walking out. He walks towards the portal and jumps in!

*Justine walks up to someone's doorstep. "Okay, this is the place." Justine says to herself. A guard comes up behind her but she backhands him in the face and knocks him out! She begins to turn the doorknob...

*Diomedes is sitting by a fire roasting a marshmallow by a small hut. Abner shows up. "You build this hut yourself?" Abner asks. "I did it in order to defend myself from intruders. I must say, I am very surprised to see you here. Somehow I doubt you were sent here for a crime you committed, so I can only assume you are here for other reasons." Diomedes says. "Very perceptive of you. I'm here to see you." Abner says. "Why on earth would you come to visit me? The last time you and I met up, I nearly cut your head off. Fortunately for you, your flying sheep came to your rescue." Diomedes says. "Would you believe me if I said I missed you?" Abner asks. "Lying doesn't suit you Abner, so try to refrain from doing so. Now, tell me the real reason you decided to venture to another dimension just to seek me out." Diomedes says. "One of your ancestors cursed Argi." Abner says. "Ah yes, the infamous curse. That story was passed down through several generations of my family. I can only presume that the curse has finally taken effect?" Diomedes asks. "Yes, and only a member of your family can stop it. As far as I know, you don't have any other family members out there, which means you are the only one who can put an end to this." Abner says. "Your absolutely right. However, just because I have the power to disable the curse, what makes you so sure that I will?" Diomedes asks. "Because your sorry for what you did?" Abner asks. Diomedes laughs. "I can assure you, my friend, I have no remorse whatsoever. However, that doesn't mean I wont lift the curse." Diomedes says. "So you'll do it?" Abner asks. "Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I would be more than happy to assist you, but I will require something in return." Diomedes says. "What could I possibly give you that you can use? Your trapped in...No! No! Absolutely not!" Abner says. "I'm afraid so. If you want me to lift the curse from your precious village, Argi, then you will have to extract me from this nightmarish place!" Diomedes says!

*Justine walks into a house and sees and old woman in bed. "You...are you?" The woman asks. "I'm Justine." Justine says. "You are! Your my daughter!" The woman says!

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down