QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 09: The Problem with Kenji

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 09: The Problem with Kenji Empty Protector of Argi Episode 09: The Problem with Kenji

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:10 pm

*Teivel slips into Abner's house when no one is home. He places a slice of pizza on the floor before sneaking out. Kenji comes out of the other room and notices the pizza. "Baaaa?" Kenji says. He walks over and sniffs the pizza, before eating it. Kenji's eyes turn green! Teivel walks back in. "I'll take the green eyes as confirmation that my special recipe works on animals as well. Hello Kenji, how are you today?" Teivel asks. "Baaaa." Kenji says. "Very good. Listen Kenji, I have a very important job for you. Are you up for the task?" Teivel asks. Kenji nods. "Fabulous! I need you to eliminate your owner. However, I want his sister alive! I do not want you to harm one hair on Justine's head, we still need her." Teivel says. Kenji nods. "I'm glad that you are cooperating, I look forward to hearing of your owner's untimely death." Teivel says before walking out.

*Abner and Justine are with Aleta at her house. "Where's Kenji?" Aleta asks. We left him at home, he needs to rest after the battle with Montgomery." Abner says. "Well to be fair, you did most of the heavy lifting this time." Aleta says. "So are you sure your alright?" Justine asks. "I'm fine, this isn't the first time I've been kidnapped. I was kidnapped by that guy Teivel too." Aleta says. "Right, the guy who brainwashed you with a slice of pizza. What a wack job. He's lucky that I never got my hands on him." Abner says. "We should probably get going, Ab. We don't want to get to bed too late." Justine says. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, Aleta." Abner says. "Bye Abner." Aleta says. Abner and Justine leave. Outside, Teivel is lurking in the shadows. "Let the games begin." Teivel says to himself.

*Abner and Justine walk into there house. "I could tell you wanted to get me out of there because you didn't like Aleta." Abner says. "Are we seriously going to start this again?" Justine asks. "Yes." Abner says. "Well, it is getting kind of late." Justine says. "But that's not the reason that we left." Abner says. Kenji comes out of the other room and head butts Abner! "Nice to see you too, boy!" Abner says. "Uh, are Kenji's eyes usually GREEN?!" Justine asks. Abner throws Kenji off of him. "That's the same shade of green Aleta's eyes were when Teivel brainwashed her! He got to Kenji!" Abner says. Kenji starts to growl. "Down boy." Abner says. "Just talk to him like you did with Aleta! Hopefully you'll be able to break Teivel's spell!" Justine says. "So, uh, Kenji, remember the time we beat up Diomedes and sent him to the Nukpana dimension? Or when we went to stop Montgomery after he kidnapped Aleta? Listen Kenji, Teivel is the bad guy, he is the one who locked you in the cage before! Do you really want to be serving a man who would do that to you? Teivel is using you as his pawn because he is too much of a coward to face me himself!" Abner says. Kenji goes to shoot frozen air at Abner, but Justine stands in front of him and Kenji stops. "That's weird, Kenji stopped attacking when you got in front of me." Abner says. "I don't know why, the sheep and I aren't exactly bffs." Justine says. Kenji can hear Teivel's voice in his head. "Try to get around her! Abner MUST die!" Teivel says. "Look Kenji, just ignore whatever that lunatic is trying to force you to do! You are an independent sheep! You have a mind of your own! Don't let Teivel take that freedom away from you! Come back to us!" Abner says. Kenji's eyes turn back to normal. "Thank goodness!" Justine says. Abner hugs Kenji.

*Teivel is in a dark room. "I lost my control over him! Oh well, some things are just not meant to be, I suppose. But that doesn't change the objective, Abner is going to die one way or the other, sooner rather than later." Teivel says.

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down