QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 01: Pilot Part 1

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 01: Pilot Part 1 Empty Protector of Argi Episode 01: Pilot Part 1

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:55 pm

*Abner is sitting at the kitchen table when Justine brings dinner in. "Thanks sis." Abner says. "No problem, is Aleta going to be joining us tonight?" Justine asks. "Nah, she said that's she's going to see her grandma." Abner says. "Oh." Justine happily says. "Don't sound so beat up about it." Abner says. "She's your girlfriend, not mine. Why would I be upset?" Justine asks. "You wouldn't be, because you don't like Aleta." Abner says. Justine rolls her eyes. "I never said that." Justine says. "No, but your certainly thinking it." Abner says. "I already told you not to try to tell other people what they're thinking little brother, it makes you seem like a know it all." Justine says. "Why don't you just admit you don't like her?" Abner asks. "Fine, I don't like her. Satisfied?" Justine asks. "Why don't you like her?" Abner asks. "Oh for goodness sakes Abner! I already told you I don't like her, what more do you want from me?" Justine asks. "All I want is for you to answer the question." Abner says. Justine sighs. "I don't like that our family gets special treatment because her grandmother happens to be the village elder." Justine says. "Is that it?" Abner asks. "And I don't trust her! She has some very interesting powers, who's to say she wont go power crazy some day and take over the village?" Justine asks. "Kinda difficult to do when your grandma already runs the village." Abner says. "I also don't think you're mature enough for a relationship, I don't think either of you are, not yet." Justine says. "So you think I'm childish?" Abner asks. "I didn't say that. Look, I'm just trying to look out for you. With mom and dad dead, the task falls to me to keep you out of trouble. The last thing I want to do is let them down again." Justine says. "Again?" Abner says. "You know what I'm talking about, Ab. I know you don't want to remember what happened, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen." Justine says. "I really have no idea what you're talking about, sis." Abner says. "Don't play that game with me. You know I'm talking about what happened with our little brother. If I had just stepped in like I should've done, none of that would've happened." Justine says. "What's done is done, and I don't want to dredge up ancient history." Abner says. "It wasn't that ancient, it was only two years ago." Justine says. Abner stands up. ""Like I said, what's done is done, now just leave it in the past!" Abner yells. "You cant erase your past, Abner! It makes you who you are today!" Justine says. "My past has nothing to do with who I am today, my past is nothing but memories, memories that I would prefer to forget, if you would just let me." Abner says. "Have it your way, but I think you'll find that its easier said than done." Justine says. A young woman walks in. "Aleta, I thought you weren't able to make it?" Abner asks. "I didn't think I would, but there is a big emergency that I thought you should know about." Aleta says. "What, did you get a booboo and you need my brother to put a bandage on it?" Justine sarcastically asks. "Don't mind my sister, she's being extra moody today. What's going on?" Abner asks. "My grandmother told me that when she was on top of the village tower, she saw soldiers from the dark king's army in the meadows on the outskirts of town." Aleta says. "Diomedes." Abner says. "Right, she has no idea what to do. Our village hasn't faced an attack in years! We don't even have an army to defend ourselves!" Aleta says. "That's not a problem, I have a sword, I'll take care of the army, and Diomedes." Abner says. "Um, no you wont!" Justine says. "What is your problem now?!" Abner asks. "My problem is you are talking about taking on some very dangerous people!" Justine says. "I can handle them, I'm good with a sword, I've had lots of practice." Abner says. "Doesn't mean you'll win. I want to talk to my brother alone." Justine says. "Abner?" Aleta asks. "Whatever you want to say to me you can say in front of Aleta." Abner says. "Okay. I don't want running into battle just to impress your girlfriend." Justine says. "Didn't you just get through telling me not to assume things? Yet here you are, assuming!" Abner says. "Tell me I'm wrong." Justine says. "You're being ridiculous." Abner says. "Am I wrong or not?!" Justine asks. "Yes...and no. I wouldn't mind impressing Aleta, but I also care about this village. I care enough about it to not want it to get destroyed." Abner says. "Fair enough, but these people are ruthless. Very rarely has a village been invaded by these people and survived. No one has been able to stop them! Look, your my little brother, and I love you, and I don't want to see you end up like our parents." Justine says. "Don't go there, Justine." Abner says. "I know you don't like talking about the past, but you need to remember that our parents are dead because they thought they could handle these people!" Justine says. "They did handle them!" Abner snaps. "They neutralized them, that isn't the same as completely stopping them, and look what happened? Both Mom and Dad are dead! You're the only family I have left Abner, I don't know if I could go on if I lost you too." Justine says. Abner sighs. "Your concern is touching, but I can do this. You should know by now that I'm no ordinary villager, I have skills that other people wished they had. I can handle these people." Abner says. "Are you really that dense? You cant just handle them, there is NO handling them!" Justine yells. "Then I will destroy them, you don't have to worry about me." Abner says. "Just because you tell me not to worry doesn't mean I wont, but I know you well enough to know that your not going to change your mind. Once you have your mind set to something, there is no changing it." Justine says. "I got that from watching you all these years." Abner says. Justine smiles. "Look, if you plan on destroying these people, then fighting the army that is invading wont do you any good. Diomedes has a much bigger army than the few hundred troops he probably sent to invade the village. If your going to stop them, then you're going to have to take out Diomedes himself." Justine says. "Great, how hard could that be?" Abner asks. "Very hard, from what I hear, his castle is heavily guarded." Justine says. "Great, I'll just take out the guards." Abner says. "His castle is also floating way up in the sky." Justine says. "Kenji will fly me up there. KENJI!" Abner yells. A sheep with wings comes trotting into the room. "I thought I told you no pets? I have enough problems taking care of you than to have to take care of a flying sheep too." Justine says. "Calm down sis, I'll take care of Kenji. I already bought him food and everything." Abner says. "What do flying sheep eat anyways?" Aleta asks. "Probably the same things regular sheep eat." Justine says. "Kenji likes to eat wood, so I fed him a kitchen chair." Abner says. "You told me that one of the legs on the chair broke and you threw it out!" Justine says. "It did break, in Kenji's mouth." Abner says. "Baaaaa." Kenji says. Abner runs into the other room and returns a few moments later with a sword. Abner climbs onto Kenji. "Up, up, and away Kenji!" Abner yells. "Baaaaaaaaa!" Kenji roars. Kenji runs out the front door and he and Abner fly off into the sunset, as Justine and Aleta look on.

To be continued....

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum