QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 06: Return of the Prodigal Son Part 2

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 06: Return of the Prodigal Son Part 2 Empty Protector of Argi Episode 06: Return of the Prodigal Son Part 2

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:05 pm

*"What do you think Montgomery is going to do to us?" Abner asks. "Hopefully nothing. Despite Montgomery's darkness creeping through, I still believe there is some good in our brother." Justine says. "Where? The dude is nuts!" Abner says. "Montgomery wasn't this way until Mom and Dad died! He used to be sweet, kind, caring. But then....then he turned into this. A young man that I don't even recognize. The old Montgomery wouldn't latch onto revenge like this." Justine says. "Well the old Montgomery doesn't matter anymore, this new one is lethal, specifically towards us." Abner says. "Can you try not to see things so black and white, Ab? Our sweet brother is still in there! We just need to find a way to reach him!" Justine says. "Before he makes his move against us." Abner says.

*Aleta comes into her house and slams the door behind her. "How could Abner lie to me like this?" Aleta asks herself. Someone comes up behind her and puts her in a chokehold! The person continues to do so until Aleta passes out. The culprit is revealed to be Montgomery!

*"Okay, we need to find out where Montgomery is staying so that I can go and try to talk some sense into him." Justine says. "Good luck with that." Abner says. Justine glares at Abner. "Can you try to be a little less negative? This isn't some stranger, this is our brother!" Justine says. "Our brother who wants me dead." Abner says. "He just spent four years in the Nukpana dimension, can you blame him? All of that pain and suffering that he had to endure clearly took its toll on him. Just let me talk to him." Justine says. "Knock yourself out." Abner says. Justine opens the front door, and finds a note nailed to the front of it. Justine looks at it. "Oh no..." She says. "What is it?" Abner asks. "Uh...nothing, don't worry about it." Justine says. "Consider me worried." Abner says as he rips the note out of Justine's hand. He looks at it. "I told you that I would have my revenge, and I have. I've taken your girlfriend, Montgomery." Abner reads. "Abner, try not to get to worked up." Justine says. "He killed her." Abner says. "You don't know that! This could be a mind game! If we want answers, we're going to have to find Montgomery." Justine says. Abner walks into the other room and returns with his sword a few moments later. "Lets go find the twisted psycho so that I can make him pay for what he did to Aleta." Abner says. "Your not going to use that." Justine says. "Maybe not, but Montgomery doesn't know that. Maybe if I hold a blade to his throat, he'd be more inclined to tell me what he did with Aleta." Abner says. Abner walks out, and Justine follows.

*Montgomery pours himself a cup of tea while he is whistling. Abner breaks down the door and pushes Montgomery up against the wall. Abner puts the sword to Montgomery's throat. "I didn't think you would be able to find me." Montgomery says. Justine walks in. "Well I did, so start talking or I slice your throat." Abner says. "Careful brother, we wouldn't want you to cross any of those lines that you prize so dearly." Montgomery says. "Where's Aleta?!" Abner angrily asks. "Would you believe me if I told you she were dead?" A smug Montgomery asks. "Just tell me the truth you sadistic slime ball." Abner says. "Very well. Aleta is dead, I killed her." Montgomery says!

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down