QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Episode 02: An Episode About Monopoly Just Because

Go down

S2 Episode 02: An Episode About Monopoly Just Because Empty S2 Episode 02: An Episode About Monopoly Just Because

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:00 pm

*Yeller finds Bo putting a monopoly board on the table. "Uh, what are you doing?" Yeller asks. "I'm preparing for tonight's get together." Bo says. "Get together?!" Yeller asks. "Yes, I invited a few of our friends over for a lovely game of monopoly." Bo says. "Which friends?!" Yeller angrily asks. Dun Dun climbs in through the window. "Dun Dun here!" Dun Dun says. "My dear, you do realize that the front door was unlocked, yes?" Bo asks. "Don't sass Dun Dun, old bald man!" Dun Dun says. Cop breaks down the door. "POLICE!" Cop yells. "I didn't do anything this time!" Yeller yells. "Relax, your old man invited me over for a game of Call of Duty." Cop says. "Actually, we're playing monopoly, I lied." Bo says. "Aw man! You mean to tell me I left a hostage situation at the bank for this?!" Cop angrily asks. "Why would you invite this loser?!" Yeller asks. "Uh, excuse me, I'm not a loser, I'm a cop, and a darn good one too!" Cop says. Cop's phone rings and he answers. "Hello?...Uh huh...yup...well you see sir, I had to leave the hostage situation because my uncle is severely ill, he could croak any moment now!...What was that? Everyone died at the hostage situation?...I'm sorry to hear that, but how is that my problem?...I see, well look, my uncle is flatlining in the hospital bed, so I gotta go. Talk to you later boss...Okay, bye bye." Cop says before hanging up. "Jokes on that guy, my uncles been dead for 13 years." Cop says. Diamond and Pearl walk in. "You guys too?!" An annoyed Yeller asks. "Well we wouldn't have come, but your dad said there would be Cheetos." Pearl says. "We really like Cheetos." Diamond says. "We're just waiting on two more guests and then we can begin." Bo says. "There are MORE?!" Yeller asks. Vito opens the door and Michael walks in. "Michael dear boy! I am so very glad that you could make it!" Bo says. "Of course I could make it! I like money, I like buying properties, what's not to like about dis game?" Michael asks. "Are we already to play?" Bo asks. "Where Grandma?" Dun Dun asks. "Oh, uh, she's in the attic. She doesn't come out much. Anyways...lets begin!" Bo says.

*Yeller, Dun Dun, Cop, Bo, Diamond, Pearl, Michael, and Vito are sitting around the table. "Alright, first, we must roll the dice to see who go's first." Bo says. Yeller rolls. "Six." Yeller says. Bo rolls. "Four." Bo says. Cop rolls. "Nine." Cop says. Dun Dun rolls. "One." Dun Dun angrily says. Vito rolls and gets a twelve. Michael turns Vito's dice to the number two. "You got a two." Michael says. Vito sighs. Michael rolls. "Eleven." Michael says. Diamond rolls. "Five!" Diamond says. Pearl rolls. "Three." Pearl says. "Excellent, so the order goes Michael, Cop, Yeller, Diamond, Me, Pearl, Vito, and lastly, Dun Dun." Bo says. "Don't rub it in Dun Dun's face." Dun Dun says. "Michael, if you would." Bo says. Michael rolls his dice and gets a five. Michael moves his piece to Reading railroad, which costs $200.00. "I buying it!" Michael yells. "Well, I am the banker, so just give your money to me." Bo says. "He lying! Dun Dun banker! Give money to her!" Dun Dun says. "I don't know who's tellin da truth!" Michael says. "Obviously my dad is! Who in there right mind would let Dun Dun be the banker? Besides, my dad is the one with the bank right next to him!" Yeller says. "Actually, Dun Dun has the bank next to her. She took it when no one was looking." Cop says. "He lying!" Dun Dun yells as she hides the bank behind her back. "Get her, Vito!" Michael says. Vito tackles Dun Dun, and takes the bank. "No, stop it! It mine! He gave it to me!" Dun Dun says. Vito gives the bank back to Bo and Michael gives Bo the money and gets the property. "Cop, I believe its your turn." Bo says. Cop rolls and gets a three. Cop moves his piece and lands on Baltic Avenue, which costs $60.00. "There's no way that dump is any good for just $60.00, I'll pass." Cop says. "No! Don't pass! Buy it Cop, it gud property." Dun Dun says. "Yeah, because you ALWAYS tell the truth." Cop says. Yeller rolls a four, and lands on income tax. "Great, now I have to pay bleeping $200.00. Even in monopoly, the government is stealing my money." Yeller says. "That why Dun Dun no pay taxes." Dun Dun says. Diamond rolls and gets a nine. Diamond moves his piece to Vermont Avenue, which costs $100.00. "Ooooh, the diamond on my uniform is blue, just like this property! I'm buying it!" Diamond says. Diamond gives Bo the money, and Bo gives him the property. "Ah, it appears to be my turn!" Bo says. Bo rolls a two. "Oh dear, well at least I landed on a property. Ah, the electric company! I think I'll buy it! Lets see...$150.00, I believe I can afford that!" Bo says. He pays the price and takes the property. "This game is just going swimmingly!" Bo says. "Maybe for people who actually got turn." Dun Dun says. Pearl rolls and one accidently hits Dun Dun in the face. "Oops, sorry." Pearl says. "You fool! Do you realize what you have done?! YOU HAVE LEFT DUN DUN DISFIGURED! HER FACE IS RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU! HOW CAN DUN DUN EVER GO OUT IN PUBLIC AGAIN?! YOU HAVE NOT JUST RUINED DUN DUN'S BEAUTIFUL FACE, YOU HAVE RUINED HER BEAUTIFUL LIFE TOO! HAVE YOU NO DECENCY?!" Dun Dun angrily asks. "Sorry..." Pearl says. "Dun Dun too good for your fake apologies." Dun Dun says. "Pearl, due to the heinous act that you have committed against Dun Dun, I'm afraid you'll have to skip this turn." Bo says. Pearl sighs. "Gud!" Dun Dun yells. Vito rolls and gets a nine. "Vermont Avenue! That's my property! Lets see, you owe me...SIX DOLLARS?! THATS IT?! I SPENT $100.00 ON THIS DUMP JUST TO GET SIX DOLLARS IN RETURN?! WHAT KIND OF STUPID GAME IS THIS?!" Diamond asks. Vito gives Diamond $20.00. "Uh, buddy, the property is only six-wait a second, you think your funny?! I know what you're up to! You want me to give you back change, even though you have the six dollars!" Diamond yells. Vito lets out an evil grin. Diamond stands up. "You wanna go pal?!" Diamond angrily asks. Vito stands up and does a karate pose. Pearl holds Diamond back and Cop holds Vito back. "Vito, just give him the money, and Diamond, stop complaining!" Yeller says. Vito gives Diamond the $20.00 and sticks his tongue out at him. Diamond gives him his change. "Drop dead." Diamond says. "Finally, it Dun Dun's turn! It time for Dun Dun to shine!" Dun Dun says. Dun Dun rolls her dice and moves her piece to the chance card space. "Oooooh, Dun Dun lucky lady." Dun Dun says. She pulls a card and reads it. "GO TO JAIL?! This is outrage! Dun Dun no do nothing! Dun Dun gud girl!" Dun Dun yells. "Alright, just calm yourself and do the time. Three turns." Bo says. "THREE TURNS?! Dun Dun no staying in jail for three turns! She no staying in jail for no turns! Because she done playing!" Dun Dun yells as she flips the table. Everyone's jaws drop to the floor. "Wow, Dun Dun have grand time, we should do this again, soon." Dun Dun says before walking out.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down