QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 07: Return of Old Enemies

Go down

S1 Episode 07: Return of Old Enemies Empty S1 Episode 07: Return of Old Enemies

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:33 pm

*Two people enter a dark alley and one of them opens a laptop. Rico appears on the screen. "I want a status update." Rico says. "We have just arrived in Littlebridge." Diamond says. "Excellent, have you made your move yet?" Rico asks. "Not yet, but we will very soon." Pearl says. "Rico, you'll be happy to know that I received confirmation that Mildred Yeller is indeed staying with her son, Bo Yeller, and her grandson, Alexander Yeller." Diamond says. "Just as I suspected. I really don't want to get involved with that stupid family again. But unfortunately, it seems necessary." Rico says. "How do you want us to proceed?" Pearl asks. "I want you to kidnap Mildred Yeller and I want you to bring her to me, that woman may hold this organization's future in her hands, and she doesn't even know it." Rico says. "Understood. We'll be in touch." Diamond says before closing the laptop. "I don't like this." Pearl says. 'Which part?" Diamond asks. "The part where we need to kidnap Yeller's grandmother, we've been trying to stay away from him for a reason." Pearl says. "Because he keeps defeating us? We've spent the last year in training, we are more than capable to combat him. This time, there will be no mistakes." Diamond says.

*Yeller is playing monopoly with Bo and Grandma. "Yes! I win!!" Bo says. "You probably cheated." Grandma says. "You know, I just had a thought! We should have an entire episode about playing monopoly someday!" Yeller says. "Come now son, an entire episode centered around playing a board game? Don't be absurd." Bo says. All of a sudden, a poisonous gas fills the room, knocking Yeller, Bo, and Grandma unconscious! The Ninjas walk in wearing gas masks.

*Yeller, Bo, and Grandma are each tied to a chair. Pearl is on his laptop. "Well?" Diamond asks. "Rico just messaged me and said that he sent a helicopter to come pick her up, it should be here in about an hour. By the way, what was the point of kidnapping Yeller and his dad too? Rico doesn't have any interest in them." Pearl says. "If we had left them at the house, then they would've called the police, which would've caused a lot of unnecessary trouble. We need to keep them detained until we can get the old woman transported to the compound." Diamond says. "Hopefully they stay in dream world until the helicopter shows up." Pearl says. "What would it matter if they wake up? Those knots are very tight, they wont be going anywhere anytime soon." Diamond says. Yeller begins to wake up. "Where...where am I?" Yeller wonders. "Hello Yeller, long time no see." Diamond says. "You two! What's going on?!" Yeller asks. "None of your business!" Pearl says. "Uh, it is my business when you are holding me captive in some creepy warehouse! I haven't heard from you clowns in over a year, and now all of a sudden your back? What's going on?!" Yeller asks. "We need your grandmother." Diamond says. "Diamond, if you want a girlfriend, all you had to do was ask her out." Yeller says. "You fool, I don't want a girlfriend!" Diamond says. "Your grandmother may have information that Rico is interested in." Pearl says. "What kind of information?" Yeller asks. "Information that could spell the end of life as you know it, and spell the beginning of the age of Rico!" Diamond says. "You know, I really have no idea why the two of you work for that loser. Rico is nothing but an insane lunatic who feels like the entire world owes him some kind of loyalty." Yeller says. "You watch what you say about him!" Pearl says. Bo wakes up. "Wait on earth are we?" Bo wonders. "None of your business!" Pearl yells. "Diamond? Pearl? Is that you? What are you doing here?" Bo asks. "We're here for your mother. Ugh, where on earth is that helicopter?" Diamond wonders. "What could the two of you possibly want with my mother? I don't even want her!" Bo says. "We've already been over this with your son, we're not going to repeat ourselves." Pearl says. Grandma wakes up. "What's going on? Who are the two of you?!" Grandma asks. "We are the ninjas, your worst nightmare." Diamond says. "No, my worst nightmare is aliens, I hate aliens." Grandma says. A helicopter is heard in the background. "Your rides here! Maybe you boys should go catch it and get lost!" Yeller says. "We intend to, but not before collecting your grandmother!" Pearl says. "I'm not going anywhere with you losers!" Grandma says. "Resistance is futile, you will be fine as long as you cooperate with Rico." Diamond says. "Nico?" Grandma asks. "Rico!" Diamond yells. "Treeko?" Grandma asks. "RICO!" Diamond yells louder. "Don't yell at me!" Grandma yells. "Everybody stop yelling!" Pearl yells. "I've had enough of this! Lets get the old lady on the helicopter and get back to headquarters." Diamond says. Pearl nods, and the two of them pick up Grandma's chair. Grandma breaks free from her restraints and smashes Diamond and Pearl's heads together. She runs over and unties Yeller, who unties Bo. "Where did you learn to do that, mother?" Bo asks. "Uh...tough parenting." Grandma says. Diamond and Pearl get up. "Get her!" Diamond yells. Pearl lunges at her, but Grandma dodges and kicks him in the head. Cop breaks down the door. "FREEZE!" Cop yells. Diamond throws down a smoke bomb and they disappear in it. "How did you find us?" Yeller asks. "I wasn't even looking for you, the donut shop down the street was robbed and I thought the crook might be hiding in here. Anyways, was nice talking to you. See you later!" Cop says. "Wait, aren't you going to take our statements?" Bo asks. Cop groans. "Fine, what happened?" Cop asks. "The ninjas kidnapped us, they said they were planning on bringing my grandmother to Rico for some reason." Yeller says. "They didn't tell you why?" Cop asks. "No." Yeller says. "Alright, I'll put out an APB on the ninjas. If we can find them, maybe we can find out what they wanted with your grandmother." Cop says.

*Diamond and Pearl are in Rico's office. "Where is she?" Rico asks. "The mission was a failure. We were able to get her and her family to the warehouse, but we weren't able to get her on the helicopter. We underestimated her skill level." Diamond says. "We cant quit, Mildred Yeller is an essential part of my plan! We are going to capture her, mark my words!" Rico yells as he slams his fist on the desk.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down