QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 100(4/23/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 100(4/23/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 100(4/23/24)

Post by QG Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:11 am

At the Slate Gray restaurant, Colin is sitting at a table out on the balcony, checking his watch. “Well done, Colin. Ava is twenty minutes late. Clearly you must have done something to drive her away…” Colin mutters. “Drive who away?” A voice asks. Colin turns and sees Ava standing in the doorway. “You came!” Colin exclaims. “Course I did. We did plan on tonight for our date, right?” Ava asks. “Yes, we did. It's just…well…I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up.” Colin says. “Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I ended up getting tied up at work, my phone died so I couldn't text you and tell you I was running late, and I couldn't charge my phone because I left my charger at home.” Ava says. “Well it sounds like you have had a string of horrible luck today. Let's hope that tonight will change all of that.” Colin says. Ava sits across from Colin. “I'll be let down if it doesn't. So out of curiosity, why have our first date here?” Ava wonders. “Why not have our first date here?” Colin asks. “I don't know, it just seems kinda fancy for a first date.” Ava says. “I realize that Slate Gray probably isn't the cheapest venue around, but I always like to go all out, especially when making first impressions.” Colin says. “I hope you aren't expecting your money to impress me. I've got money too.” Ava reminds him. “I know that. Another reason I chose Slate Gray for our date was because I figured you were more accustomed to eating at high end restaurants.” Colin says. “You figured right, but for the record, I'm more of a burger, fries, pizza kinda girl. I might be rich, but that doesn't mean I always eat like I am.” Ava says. “Duly noted. We can go somewhere else.” Colin says. “No! We don't have to go somewhere else! Pretty sure they have burgers here.” Ava says. “Are you sure you're okay with staying here? If you'd prefer to go elsewhere, I have no problem with that. I'm content with anywhere you decide on.” Colin says. “Colin, trust me, I'm good with Slate Gray.” Ava says. “Alright. But next time, I'm going to let you pick. If there's a next time, I mean.” Colin says. “Oh? You already thinking I might not live up to your expectations?” Ava asks. “Ava, I have no doubt you will live up to my expectations. I'm worried that I won't live up to yours.” Colin says. “So far so good.” Ava says. “Alright, so where do we begin?” Colin wonders. “Uncle Lawrence!” Ava exclaims. “Uncle Lawrence?” A confused Colin asks. Lawrence walks over to the table. “Ava, my dear! What a delightful surprise!” Lawrence exclaims. “You here picking up dinner?” Ava wonders. “Actually, I came to enjoy a nice martini. Of course we have plenty of alcohol back at the mansion, but it's just so much more quiet here.” Lawrence says. “I can imagine, especially with a baby in the house.” Ava says. “Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my beautiful granddaughter. However, she can be quite the terror at times, which I'm sure both her parents can attest to.” Lawrence says. Lawrence turns and notices Colin. “I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were with a friend.” Lawrence says. “This is Colin.” Ava says. “Hello Colin, I'm Ava's uncle Lawrence.” Lawrence says. “I'm well aware of who you are, Mr. Stanpatos. You're the man who stole my family's company.” Colin states!

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is sitting in the study when Daisy walks in. “Hey, do you have a second?” Daisy wonders. “I've got more than a second. My work is done for the day and I just put Harper to bed.” Dylan says. “You did? Aww, I really wanted to say goodnight to her.” Daisy says. “I was kind of surprised you didn't. You're usually on top of that sort of thing. Were you held up at work or something?” Dylan wonders. “I guess you could say it started out as work, but then it became personal. I got a call from an inmate at Baronville today wanting to pitch a story about a valuable artifact to Cutting Edge Media.” Daisy reveals. “Why would Cutting Edge Media care about some artifact?” Dylan questions. “Because the inmate in question believes that writing an article about the artifact would attract a lot of views, because it's in high demand. You see, they're looking to sell it to someone and they figured this would be the best way for the information to reach the public.” Daisy says. “Do they not have Craig's List in prison?” Dylan asks. “This isn't something you'd want to put up for sale on the internet, Dylan. The artifact in question is the diamond necklace.” Daisy reveals. Dylan's eyes widen. “You're kidding…” Dylan mutters. “Nope.” Daisy says. “Well I hope you aren't actually going to run an article about this!” Dylan says. “Of course not! I told the inmate that I may have a potential buyer and to hold off posting this info for the world to see. Obviously I was referring to you!” Daisy says.

At the rooftop pool of Slate Gray, Bethany and Kaylie step off of the elevator. “You picked a beautiful night to come out to the pool, babe. We can look at the stars, maybe get in some swimming…” Kaylie says. “That's the idea.” Bethany says. “And since my mom agreed to watch Issac, we actually get a night to ourselves for once. Not that I don't love the time the three of us spend together, but sometimes it's nice to have a quiet date night, just the two of us.” Kaylie says. “That’s exactly what tonight is gonna be, just you and me.” Bethany says. Kaylie looks around. “It looks like it really is just going to be you and me. I don't see a single person here besides us, kinda weird for such a beautiful night.” Kaylie says. “Hm, it's almost like someone booked the entire floor so that we could have some alone time together.” Bethany says. Kaylie smiles. “You didn't.” Kaylie says. Bethany nods. “I did.” Bethany confirms. “Not that I don't appreciate the effort, but you know we don't need to clear an entire floor to have a nice date night, right? I wouldn't hate having other people around.” Kaylie says. “Well I would! I want tonight to just be about you and me. Besides, I remember how much fun you and I had the last time I convinced your mom to close the pool for us.” Bethany says. “I remember. That was when you came back to town after being away helping Brad for months.” Kaylie says. “It's also the day you and I decided to move in together. That was a pretty special day.” Bethany recalls. “One of the best days. Living with you has been an experience.” Kaylie says. “Good or bad?” Bethany playfully asks. “The best! I love going to sleep next to you every night, waking up next to you every morning. Plus, it really is nice to have someone to help me take care of Issac, so I'm not doing everything alone.” Kaylie says. “I love that kid.” Bethany says. “He loves you too, probably as much as he loves me. You're basically his other mom, you know?” Kaylie says. “Good, because I really feel like he's mine.” Bethany says. “He is yours. He's ours.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “Makes me feel really good about the place we're in.” Bethany says. “Yeah, me too. So, what do you have in mind for tonight exactly?” Kaylie wonders. “Well, I thought dinner and some swimming under the stars might be pretty romantic. By the way, how do you feel about sea food?” Bethany wonders. “Babe, come on. Be serious. You KNOW that I love seafood.” Kaylie says. “Steamed clams?” Bethany asks. “I'm crazy about them.” Kaylie says. “Awesome, I've ordered us a big giant plate of them. I also ordered fried dough for dessert, it'll feel like we're at the beach.” Bethany says. “You're so amazing.” Kaylie says. “You haven't seen nothing yet, that's just the stuff I'm telling you about. I might have a surprise or two stashed up my sleeve.” Bethany suggests. “Now you're adding a hint of mystery to our date night? You sure know how to keep me engaged.” Kaylie says. “You'll be engaged right up until the night is over. Come on, let's grab a seat by the pool.” Bethany urges, before she walks off, followed by Kaylie.

In Goo Village, Janice is sitting at a table in the food court, by herself. “Thanks a lot for bringing me out, Donny. I've spent most of the time by myself ‘cause you gotta keep taking stupid work calls!” Janice complains to herself. Janice notices King Beast standing at a newspaper stand, browsing through different papers. “Well look what the cat dragged in…the slime bucket my Jenna wants to destroy! Don't be rude, Janice, you gotta go and introduce yourself.” Janice says. Janice stands up and walks over to the newspaper stand. “So…you come here often?” Janice asks. King Beast turns towards Janice. “Pardon?” King Beast asks. Janice laughs. “I'm sorry, I was just trying to start a conversation. Guess I should've picked a more original way to do it.” Janice says. “No worries. I'm always happy to chat with the good people of Fantastic City.” King Beast says. “I see, you a public official or something? You definitely look it with that fancy suit.” Janice observes. “I'm on the city council, so I suppose you could say I'm something of a public official.” King Beast says. “You sure that's all? I swear, you look so familiar! Maybe I've seen you in the grocery store or something.” Janice says. King Beast smiles. “You've got me. A long time ago, I was in charge of our beautiful city.” King Beast says. “You mean you were the mayor?” Janice asks. “Something like that. I'm Damien Beast, it is a pleasure to meet you.” King Beast says, as he holds his hand out. “I'm Jan…et. Janet.” Janice claims. “It's lovely to meet you, Janet.” King Beast says. “You too.” Janice says. “So tell me, do you live here in Fantastic? I don't believe I've ever seen you before.” King Beast says. “I do now, but I've been away for a long, long while.” Janice says. “What brought you back?” King Beast wonders. “My kids. I have two of them that live here, a son and a daughter. They're my world.” Janice says. “I can certainly relate to that. I myself have a child, as well as a step son whom I adore as if he were my own. I don't know what I would do without either one of them.” King Beast says. “They really do keep our worlds turning, don't they?” Janice asks. “Most definitely.” King Beast says. King Beast's phone rings. “Oh, excuse me for just a moment.” King Beast says. King Beast answers the phone. “Yes Andy?” King Beast asks. “Hey, I've got some new information on Dannie's girlfriend Jenna that I think you'll want to hear. Are you going to be coming home soon?” Andy wonders. “I can be there right away.” King Beast says. “Alright, I'll see you soon.” Andy says. King Beast hangs up the phone. “I'm sorry to cut our conversation short, my step son needs me home.” King Beast says. “Of course! There's nothing more important than family, right?” Janice asks. King Beast smiles. “Absolutely. It was really quite lovely meeting you though, Janet. Perhaps we'll see each other around sometime.” King Beast says. “If only I could be so lucky. Take care, Damien.” Janice says. “You as well.” King Beast says, before walking out. “Jenna sweetie, what on earth is the matter with you? That might just be the nicest man I have ever met! Not to mention he's drop dead gorgeous too! A real silver fox! Why on earth would you want to get revenge on such a nice man?” Janice wonders.

“I’m not sure I understand what you mean.” Lawrence tells Colin. “Then allow me to introduce myself. My name is Colin Masters, son of Serena Masters.” Colin reveals. “Ah, of course. This is about Masters Corp. Well as I’m sure you know dear boy, I am not the one in charge of the company.” Lawrence says. “Perhaps, but I also know that you are the one who accumulated the shares that your son needed to take control of the company.” Colin says. “I never would have been able to accumulate those shares, had your mother and your aunt been more careful with them.” Lawrence says. “They were extorted by people whose lack of a moral code resembles you.” Colin says. “Okay, I think we’re getting a bit sidetracked here…” Ava mutters. “That’s alright, Ava. Clearly your friend here has quite a bit to say.” Lawrence says. “I’m more interested in hearing what you have to say for yourself, Mr. Stanpatos. Do you care at all that you robbed my family of our birthright?” Colin wonders. “I don’t take any pleasure whenever a business decision of mine hurts someone. However, I don’t allow it to get to me because a business decision is just that…business.” Lawrence says. Colin stands up. “My grandfather intended for my mother and her sister to run that company together one day.” Colin says. “And how exactly was that going? Your mother was on the other side of the country pursuing her music career, and your aunt has spent the past several years in captivity. Your grandfather wanted them both to run the company, and yet Lucas Cambino was the one in charge when my son Dylan seized control of it. Perhaps if your mother had shown more of an interest, the company never would have fallen into enemy hands.” Lawrence says. “You son of a bitch!” Colin snaps. “Colin, that’s enough!” Ava shouts. “Are you serious? This bastard stole from my family and I’m just supposed to shrug my shoulders and pretend as if he didn’t do anything wrong?! No, I don’t care if he’s your uncle or not! He is a treacherous son of a bitch who hides behind a designer suit and a fancy accent!” Colin shouts. “You really should try to calm yourself, dear boy.” Lawrence says. “I am not your boy! Call me that one more time, and I may feel tempted to throw you straight off this balcony!” Colin warns. “I see you’ve inherited your family’s blood thirst.” Lawrence observes. “That is rich coming from a Stanpatos.” Colin says. Ava stands up. “Excuse me, but I’M a Stanpatos!” Ava points out. “Yes Ava, that is abundantly clear when you stick up for this piece of garbage!” Colin says. “He’s my uncle!” Ava argues. “He’s trash! The rest of the world sees it, why can’t you?!” Colin questions. “I think it’s time for you to go.” Ava says. “I think you’re right.” Colin says. Colin turns towards Lawrence. “Stay out of my way, or you will be sorry.” Colin warns. Lawrence smiles. “I’m truly quaking.” Lawrence sarcastically says. Colin walks back inside. “Oh Ava darling, I’m so sorry if I ruined your evening.” Lawrence says. “You didn’t.” Ava says. “I just hope you didn’t take anything he said to heart. I know that I’m not perfect, but I am trying to do right by my family, including you. In fact, everything I do is for the benefit of this family.” Lawrence says. Ava smiles. “I know, I’m lucky to have someone like you in my corner.” Ava says, before hugging Lawrence.

“Any idea what this inmate could want for the necklace?” Dylan wonders. “Don’t ask me, but that’s why you’re going to visit her and find out what she wants.” Daisy says. “I guess I could pencil her into my schedule for tomorrow.” Dylan says. “Not tomorrow, today! We can’t afford to waste any time! We need to get our hands on this necklace before Lawrence can!” Daisy says. “Lawrence doesn’t even know where the necklace is.” Dylan points out. “But he will! Zoey already said that she wanted to bring this information public so she could sell the necklace to the highest bidder!” Daisy says. “Zoey? I assume that’s the woman who has the necklace?” Dylan asks. “Yeah, Zoey Kellers.” Daisy says. “Why does that name sound familiar?” Dylan wonders. “I guess she caused some trouble for Lucas and Lydia a few years back. She and Lucas were once an item back in the day and Mia Goo brought her to town to come between Lucas and Lydia.” Daisy tells him. “Hm, she can’t be all that bad then to want to ruin what those two disgusting love birds have.” Dylan says. “Let’s not get too far off topic. You do understand the importance of this meeting with Zoey, right?” Daisy asks. “Of course I do, Daisy. I’m the one who has been working to bring Lawrence down for the past several months. With that being said, it may not be such a bad idea if I were to get this necklace from Zoey and deliver it to Lawrence.” Dylan says. “Why in the hell would you do a thing like that?!” Daisy wonders. “Because we still don’t know why Lawrence is even after these jewels in the first place! If I give him the necklace, it may go a long way in building the trust between us! So much so that he may feel tempted to confide in me.” Dylan says. “As lovely as a moment of bonding between the two of you would be, we also need to consider what a disaster it could be if Lawrence were to get his hands on one of the jewels! It’s not like we could just decide to take it back after Lawrence finally answers your questions! Once he gets his hands on one of the jewels, he is going to have it under lock and key!” Daisy says. Dylan sighs. “I guess you have a point. We can’t risk bringing Lawrence any closer to achieving his goal. In fact, if I were to get my hands on the necklace before he could, that would go a long way in preventing him from achieving his goal. He’d never know where to find it.” Dylan says. “Exactly!” Daisy says. “Alright, I suppose I better head over to Baronville then. It sounds like Zoey and I have a great deal to talk about.” Dylan says.

At a table on the rooftop of Slate Gray, Bethany and Kaylie are enjoying their food. “Thank you for putting all this together, Beth. I’m glad we finally have a night to ourselves.” Kaylie says. “I know we’ve both been clamoring for one.” Bethany admits. “Leave it to you to be the one to make it happen.” Kaylie says. “You know I’ll always try my best to make anything happen for you. No matter how out of reach or wild it is, I’m gonna make it happen because I love you and your happiness makes me happy.” Bethany says. Kaylie picks up a steamed clam and notices that the shell is colored a dark green. “What’s with this? Why’s it a different color?” Kaylie wonders. “That’s your favorite shade of green, isn’t it? Maybe you should open it up, make sure it hasn’t gone bad.” Bethany urges. Kaylie opens the shell and is stunned to discover an engagement ring inside! “Oh my god…” Kaylie gasps. Bethany stands up and then gets down on one knee in front of Kaylie. “All that marriage talk your mom started earlier really got me thinking. I love you more than anything in this world, Kay. I can’t think of anyone I’ve ever loved more than you. So, taking all that into consideration, getting married kinda seems like a no brainer. If you don’t want to take that step for whatever reason, you won’t hurt my feelings, but I do want to take that step and I wanted you to know it.” Bethany says. “Yes.” Kaylie tells her. “Yes? You mean…” Bethany begins to say. “Yes, I’ll marry you!” Kaylie exclaims. “You-you will?! Seriously?” Bethany asks. “Yes, seriously! I’d love to be able to call you my wife.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles and then pulls Kaylie into a kiss.

At the Goo Castle, Andy is sitting in the solarium on the phone. “King Beast is on his way back now. Once I fill him in on what I found out about Jenna Martin, I’m gonna take a ride over to Masters Corp and see if I can…you know what? You’re the police commissioner, so I probably shouldn’t be talking about this with you…don’t worry sweetheart, I’ll be careful…yup, love you too. Bye.” Andy says, before hanging up. King Beast walks in. “Thanks for getting back so quick. I hope you weren’t in the middle of something.” Andy says. “Nothing important. So tell me, what did you find out about Jenna Martin?” King Beast wonders. “Quite a bit actually. Jenna was adopted by her parents when she was just an infant, I haven’t been able to find any records of who her birth parents are. Anyways, she spent most of her childhood right here in Fantastic City. Now here’s the part of Jenna’s backstory that I found interesting. Jenna’s adopted mom was an activist. In fact, one of her biggest causes was protesting your regime, back when you were king of Fantastic City. One day, Jenna’s mother led a protest right outside the gates of the castle. Your people arrested her and threw her in jail.” Andy reveals. “Oh dear…” King Beast mutters. “There’s more. Not even three weeks after Jenna’s mom was put in jail, another inmate stabbed her and ended up killing her. This happened in 2004, Jenna was only 16 at the time.” Andy reveals. “No wonder she reacted the way she did…” King Beast says. “Excuse me?” Andy asks. “When Dannie had Jenna over for dinner one night, I opened the front door when she arrived and she looked as though she had seen a ghost! She said that she had recognized me, but only because I had once been king of the city. She certainly never mentioned any of this!” King Beast says. “Which seems kinda off when you think about it.” Andy says. “Most definitely, but now that you’ve told me this, I’m starting to see the bigger picture. Jenna’s mother is dead and Jenna holds me responsible for her death. And now…now she’s dating my child.” King Beast says. “Do you think Jenna could be planning to hurt Dannie?” Andy wonders. “I don’t know, but I think that if Jenna weren’t up to something, she would have confronted me the moment she recognized who I was! She didn’t do that! I need to tell Dannie about this as quickly as possible. If Jenna blames me for her mother’s death, that’s fine! I deserve it! But I’m not going to let her drag my child into this. This ends tonight.” King Beast declares.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down