QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 88(3/26/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 88(3/26/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 88(3/26/24)

Post by QG Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:25 pm

It's a new day in Fantastic City. Julia comes down the stairs in her penthouse after hearing a loud knock on the door. “I’m coming!” Julia calls out. Julia opens the front door and sighs when she sees Lucas standing outside. “What do you want?” Julia asks. “We need to talk.” Lucas says. “Sorry, not interested.” Julia responds. “Julia, please. This is important.” Lucas says. “And I should care why exactly? You never seemed too concerned with my feelings.” Julia notes. “I’m sorry about everything that I put you through, I truly am. Now can I please come in and talk to you?” Lucas asks. “Your apology is meaningless, but I suppose I could entertain your nonsense for a minute.” Julia says. Julia steps aside and Lucas walks in. “So, have you been to see Lydia at all? How is she adjusting to prison life?” Julia wonders. “How do you think?” Lucas questions. “Someone is a little touchy this morning. I was just curious.” Julia says. “Regarding Lydia, I’d like to talk to you about her case.” Lucas says. “I figured as much. You do realize you aren’t her lawyer, right? If Lydia is interested in agreeing to a plea deal, I suggest she send her attorney to discuss that.” Julia says. “Why would Lydia agree to a plea deal when she’s done nothing wrong?” Lucas questions. “Because she did do something wrong, Lucas! Murder is considered a serious offense in all 50 states!” Julia points out. “And what Lydia did wasn’t murder, it was self defense! I know it, and I’m pretty sure you know it too!” Lucas says. “Is there a point to this visit, Lucas? Any point at all? If not, I have a very busy schedule today, so I would appreciate it if you would stop wasting my time and leave!” Julia tells him. “Of course there’s a point. I’m here to ask-no, I’m here to beg that you drop the charges against Lydia. Julia, she didn’t kill Mia in cold blood, it was self defense and she doesn’t belong in prison for it! Please, do the right thing and let her go.” Lucas urges.

At Baronville, A guard leads Lydia into the visiting room and she notices Serena sitting on the other side of the glass wall. Lydia sits across from Serena and picks up the phone. “Hey there! This is a surprise!” Lydia says. “You weren’t expecting me to come and see you?” Serena asks. “I wasn’t even sure you were back in Fantastic. I…uh…I heard you had quite the adventure.” Lydia says. “You heard about mother?” Serena asks. Lydia nods. “Yeah…I did. Serena, I hope you know I’m not angry or anything. Lucas told me what happened, I completely understand why you did what you did.” Lydia says. “Yeah…that makes one of us. Believe me, I know what an awful, disgusting woman mother was, but I still didn’t want her dead.” Serena says. “But if you hadn’t shot her, she would have killed V.J. Speaking of V.J, you must be so happy that he’s alive.” Lydia says. Serena smiles. “You have no idea! I never thought that this could be possible, so I’m on cloud 9 right now.” Serena says. “I bet. I’m really happy for you.” Lydia says. “Thanks. Enough about me though, let’s talk about you.” Serena says. “Do we really have to?” Lydia asks. “Yes! I’m out of town for a few days and then I come back to find out that Mia Goo is dead, and you’re in prison for her murder!” Serena says. “Yeah, it isn’t exactly how I anticipated things going either. Just to set the record straight, I did not kill Mia because I wanted to. I shot her because she was trying to kill me and I was only trying to defend myself.” Lydia says. “I believe you. So why do the cops think you did it in cold blood?” Serena asks. “Because Mia stole my gun! I told the police everything that happened, and then when they examined the weapon I used to shoot her, the weapon I wrestled out of her hands, they found out that it was my gun, the same one I used at the Goo castle last month!” Lydia says. “So you think Mia wanted you to shoot her?” Serena asks. “I’m thinking Mia was content with either killing me or making it look as if I killed her in cold blood, the second option worked like a charm! And you know, it certainly doesn’t help that the district attorney is out to get me because she blames me for her relationship imploding!” Lydia says. “Julia has a right to her feelings, but it isn’t fair to use her position to railroad you like this.” Serena says. “I know! But I guess she doesn’t agree. Although she’s probably so blinded by her anger, she probably doesn’t even realize that she is abusing her power.” Lydia says. “I’m sorry, I wish there was something I could do to help you. So…what’s it like in here?” Serena asks. “I really don’t want to talk about it. What I will talk about is the cell mate they stuck me with.” Lydia says. “Why do you say it like that? Is it someone you know?” Serena asks. “It’s Zoey Kellers.” Lydia reveals.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, V.J is standing below Queen Goo’s portrait. “Well, I’m finally home. Seven years I’ve been gone, kept away from Serena and everybody else I love. Too bad I can’t enjoy it because I’ve still got Madeline lurking in my head. I don’t know what I’m gonna do, Aunt Molly. Every time I close my eyes, that woman is there, whispering all these negative thoughts and ideas into my ear. Sometimes she’s even there before I close my eyes. I haven’t told Serena yet because I don’t want to scare her, but…I’m just…I don’t know how I’m supposed to stop this.” V.J says. “Is everything okay?” A voice asks. V.J turns and sees Ciara standing in the doorway. “Hey! I didn’t see you there. I was just having a chat with good old Aunt Molly.” V.J says. Ciara smiles. “Yeah, I saw.” Ciara says. “You think I’m nuts, don’t you?” V.J asks. “Just a little. Nah, just kidding. I get why you’d want to confide your deepest darkest secrets to her, she was always good for that when she was alive. God knows she put up with quite a bit from me when I first came to town.” Ciara says. V.J smirks. “You? And here I thought you were a total angel.” V.J sarcastically says. Ciara punches his arm. “Stop! Be real with me though, what’s up? You look stressed.” Ciara notes. “Is it that obvious?” V.J asks. “Mmhm. You don’t do subtly well.” Ciara points out. V.J sighs. “I’ve been having these dreams lately…they’re about Madeline Masters.” V.J says. “Of course you’d be dreaming about that old bitch. She kidnapped you, she brainwashed you and wiped your memories, she basically traumatized you!” Ciara notes. “They aren’t just regular dreams. She still wants me to be out there searching for the diamond jewels for her, she wants me to finish what she started.” V.J says. “Okay, well…that’s just a dream.” Ciara notes. “It isn’t just a dream though! Ciara, after I wake up, I can feel a change in myself, like I want to follow her orders! Even though she’s dead, I still feel like she has some sorta pull over me! I know it sounds nuts, but I’m wondering if maybe Andropov did something so that Madeline would still be occupying my thoughts, even if something happened to her.” V.J says. “Do you think that there’s a chance you could still be dangerous?” Ciara asks. “I don’t know, but I’m not sure I want to find out. I live in a house full of people that I love, what if I end up snapping and hurting one of them? I don’t want to wait for that day to come before I decide to do something about this!” V.J says. “No, I get it. I might have an idea on what to do, but I really don’t think you’re gonna like it.” Ciara says.

At the Fantastic P.D, Rebecca is sitting in her office looking over a file on the diamond jewels when she hears a knock on the door. “Come in!” Rebecca calls out. The door opens and Daisy walks in. “Good morning, Rebecca! Bad time?” Daisy asks. “For you? Always.” Rebecca says. Daisy closes the door behind her and sits across from Rebecca. “What are you looking at?” Daisy wonders. “A case file, which means it’s none of your business.” Rebecca says. “It wouldn’t have anything to do with a diamond ring, would it?” Daisy questions. Rebecca looks up at Daisy. “Why do you ask?” Rebecca wonders. “Just curious.” Daisy claims. “No, you aren’t just curious. What exactly do you know about this so called diamond ring?” Rebecca asks. “Funnily enough, I was just about to ask you the same question! I heard from a little birdie that you and Andy traveled quite a ways to go hunting down this ring, apparently my father had it before he died. Now as The Evil Force’s daughter, I feel I have the right to know about this ring that he supposedly had in his possession.” Daisy says. “That’s just the thing, you don’t have the right to know! I’m under no obligation to share any information with you, which I’m sure The Evil Force would be just fine with, seeing as how he seemingly viewed you as his biggest mistake.” Rebecca says. “He always did have a flair for the dramatics.” Daisy says. “Regardless, I don’t see any reason as to why I should tell you anything. I am curious about how you know so much about the ring. Tell me more about this little birdie.” Rebecca urges. “You know, I would absolutely LOVE to, but seeing as how uncooperative you’re being, I’m not sure why I should tell you anything.” Daisy says. “It’s funny you would bring up the word uncooperative, because you’re being uncooperative with me right now, which in some cases can be considered a crime.” Rebecca says. “Is this one of those cases, Rebecca? Am I obstructing an investigation?” Daisy asks. “Not at this time, no. I will say though that it would be a tremendous help if you were to tell me what you know. Don’t you want to do your good deed for the day?” Rebecca asks. Daisy smiles. “You know how much I just love doing good deeds! And I’d love to tell you everything that I know…in exchange for everything that you know. I think you and I could help each other out, and the only way for that to happen is for you to open up to me. So how about it, Becs? You want to open up to your old friend Daisy?” Daisy asks.

“Doing the right thing would be making sure that justice is served.” Julia tells Lucas. “And you don’t think letting Lydia go would be considered justice?” Lucas asks. “Believe it or not, I’m not doing this because I’m pissy about Lydia coming between you and I. I’m doing this because I’m trying to get justice for Mia! Now I realize that she was a horrible human being and possibly even got what she deserved, but there are laws that need to be followed, laws that apply to Lydia just as they do all of us little people!” Julia says. “Since when is self defense considered breaking the law? Do you know what a bad example this sets? People are gonna be too afraid to defend themselves because they may be prosecuted for doing so!” Lucas says. “Oh come on! When are you going to stop painting Lydia as this helpless little victim? She knew exactly what she was doing, just as she did the day she showed up at the Goo Castle and put a bullet in Mia’s bedroom wall!” Julia says. “The situations couldn’t be any more different!” Lucas snaps. “That’s a matter of opinion. Now since you’re apparently too blinded by love to be able to see simple reason, allow me to break it down for you. Lydia told the police that Mia kidnapped her at gunpoint, right? Mia supposedly dragged Lydia to some cliff side and had intended on forcing her to jump. Unfortunately, there are no witnesses to back up Lydia’s version of events. At the same time, it turns out that the gun Mia supposedly used to kidnap Lydia was in fact registered to Lydia! How do you explain Mia getting her hands on Lydia’s gun?” Julia wonders. “She stole it, of course.” Lucas says. “Mmhm, and do you have any proof of that? Yeah, I thought not. So until you’re able to produce proof that Mia broke into Lydia’s home and stole her gun, or that Mia did in fact kidnap Lydia at gunpoint, I am going to pursue this case and I am going to prosecute Lydia to the full extent of the law! And if you ever come here again to try and appeal to my so called better angels, I will make sure you’re charged. Consider yourself lucky I’m letting you off this time. Now get the hell out of my home.” Julia demands. Lucas sighs. “Fine.” Lucas says. Lucas and Julia both walk towards the door, and Lucas turns towards Julia one last time. “But when the truth does come out and Lydia is exonerated, you are going to look like a complete fool. For someone with an ego as big as yours, that isn’t going to be a good feeling.” Lucas says, before walking out.

“Zoey Kellers? Why does that name sound familiar?” Serena asks. “Zoey is Lucas’ ex fiancee. Back when Mia was still locked away in that insane asylum, Mia hired Zoey to come between Lucas and I. She showed up on our doorstep and told Lucas that she was on the run from some mob boss and she needed his help. Of course it wasn’t true, that was just her way of getting him to move her in. Eventually she drugged him and then made it look as if they had slept together.” Lydia says. “So how did she end up in here? For drugging Lucas?” Serena asks. “No. After Mia supposedly died when Olivia Acerbi shot her, Mia had made arrangements for evidence against Zoey to be handed over to the police. Zoey had stolen money from a bunch of men in the past, and somehow Mia had gotten the evidence to prove all that. Now thanks to Mia, Zoey is in here serving a twenty year sentence.” Lydia says. “Damn, that’s a long time.” Serena notes. “It’s not going to be nearly as long as the life sentence I’m going to get if I can’t prove my innocence.” Lydia says. “Don’t talk like that. I’m sure Lucas is gonna do everything possible to prove you didn’t kill Mia in cold blood.” Serena says. “But what if he can’t? Just one night in this place was an absolute nightmare, I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life locked up in here!” Lydia says. “Luckily, you won’t have to worry about that! You just need to keep the faith and trust everything is gonna turn out okay.” Serena says. The guard comes up to Lydia. “Time’s up.” The guard tells her. “Just a minute.” Lydia says. Lydia turns towards Serena. “I have to go. Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it.” Lydia says. “Of course. Hang in there, okay? You’re gonna be okay.” Serena says. Lydia smiles. “Thank you. I’ll see you soon.” Lydia says, before standing up and walking out of the room.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, V.J and Ciara sit on the couch. “So, when I worked at the WPA, I dealt with a lot of cases like yours.” Ciara says. “You mean brainwashing isn’t just a Fantastic City thing?” V.J asks. “Believe it or not, no. Anyways, we had someone who specialized in deprogramming. She is really good at what she does, there are very few minds she hasn’t been able to cure. She doesn’t work at the agency anymore, but I’m pretty sure she’s still in business.” Ciara says. “That’s great!” V.J says. “Yeah, there’s just one thing…she doesn’t make house calls. If you wanted her help, you’d have to go to her.” Ciara says. “Okay, so where is she?” V.J questions. “Ireland.” Ciara reveals. “Oh…” V.J mutters. “You should also know that this isn’t something that’ll take one visit. If you go to her for help, you’ll probably have to be admitted to her clinic. Once there, you’ll have to undergo significant deprogramming that could take a while.” Ciara says. “Define a while.” V.J says. “Could be days, could be weeks, the more extreme cases have sometimes taken years.” Ciara says. “And you’re sure this doctor can be trusted?” V.J asks. “100%. She left the agency before I did, so she has no connection to the new regime.” Ciara says. V.J sighs. “Damn…that means I’d have to leave Fantastic, leave behind my family. I just got them back!” V.J says. “I know, but if you really feel like you’re a danger to others, this could be the best thing for you. Do you want me to reach out to her?” Ciara asks. “Not yet. I can’t make any decision before talking to Serena first. I need to make sure she’s on board.” V.J says. “I’m sure she will be. She’ll understand how important this is.” Ciara says. “Probably, but I still need to run it by her.” V.J says. “Okay, well let me know when you make a decision. And for what it’s worth, I’m sorry this is the choice you’re left with.” Ciara says. “Thanks.” V.J says. Ciara hugs V.J. “Hang in there, bro. Everything is gonna be okay.” Ciara says. “I hope so.” V.J says.

“Like I told you when you wanted to partner up to investigate Lysandros possibly being framed, I’m not interested in forming an alliance with you.” Rebecca says. Rebecca’s phone goes off and she looks at it. “I have to go and take care of something in the squad room. Do yourself a favor and get out of here before I get back.” Rebecca says. “Does that mean you don’t want to team up?” Daisy asks. “Just leave! Please!” Rebecca says, before standing up and walking out. Once Rebecca is gone, Daisy looks over at the file on her desk. “Sure I will, right after I take a little peek at what you were looking at…” Daisy mutters. Daisy pulls the file over to her side of the desk and opens it up. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Wait a minute…that ring Lawrence is after…it’s a part of the three diamond jewels? I could’ve sworn those were destroyed! Hold on, what’s this?” Daisy wonders. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Oh my god…it says here that Lydia was kidnapped because she had one of the three diamond jewels, and that Mia Goo told the police that Lysandros was the one after the jewels. So if Lawrence is after the jewels…oh my god, that means he could be the one who framed Lysandros for Lydia’s kidnapping!” Daisy realizes. Daisy hears the door slam behind her. Daisy turns around and sees Rebecca standing there! “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Rebecca asks!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down