QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 86(3/20/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 86(3/20/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 86(3/20/24)

Post by QG Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:03 am

In the shopping plaza of Goo Village, Jenna is window shopping when Bethany comes up behind her. “They sell some pretty expensive clothes there, clothes that I’m pretty sure are far out of your price range. You planning on spending all Dannie’s money already?” Bethany asks. Jenna turns to face Bethany. “What’s it matter to you? You hired me to distract Dannie so they weren’t chasing after your girlfriend, that’s exactly what I’m doing.” Jenna notes. “Right. So how did the dinner go last night?” Bethany asks. “The dinner?” Jenna asks. “Yeah, you were supposed to go over to Dannie’s place and have dinner with them and their dad! You did show up, right?!” Bethany wonders. “Yes, I showed up! It just…it wasn’t what I was expecting.” Jenna says. “Meaning?” Bethany asks. “I didn’t know that Dannie’s father was King freaking Beast!” Jenna says. “I didn’t think it was important to mention.” Bethany says. “Seriously, Bethany? Dannie is the child of literal royalty and that wasn’t the first thing you told me?!” Jenna asks. “No, Jenna! Because it isn’t relevant to what you’re doing!” Bethany states. “I disagree! This changes things significantly!” Jenna tells her. “How so?” Bethany wonders. “For starters, this thing Dannie and I have is about to get much more serious.” Jenna says. “Why? Because you know they have money now? I paid you to distract Dannie, not to spend all their money!” Bethany argues. Jenna shrugs. “Plans evolve. I’m still doing what you asked me to do, I’m just making my own adjustments. I hope Dannie is willing to take my last name, Jenna Goo kinda sucks.” Jenna says. “Hold on! You can’t seriously be considering marrying them! This is NOT what we talked about!” Bethany notes. “Well then you can stop paying me at any time now, because as of right now, I’m going out on my own. I’ve got my own plans for Dannie, and if you do anything to interfere with them, I’ll be happy to tell your girlfriend that you were so insecure that she was going to cheat on you, you hired someone to seduce their friend.” Jenna warns. “You wouldn’t!” Bethany says. “I absolutely would! So do yourself a favor and back off, before this whole thing blows up in your face. Have a nice day!” Jenna says, before walking away…

At the courthouse, Lydia is sitting at a desk with Lucas sitting in a seat behind her. Reagan enters the courtroom and approaches Lydia’s chair. “Sorry I’m late, I got tied up with another case.” Reagan says, as she sits next to Lydia. “It’s fine. We haven’t started yet.” Lydia says. “So just to make sure we’re on the same page, you understand what is happening today, right?” Reagan asks. “Of course. So what do you think my chances are of making bail?” Lydia asks. “Knowing District Attorney Gray as I do, she’s going to argue that you be denied bail because of the resources you have at your disposal. To counter her argument, I’m going to suggest that your passport be confiscated and that you be placed under house arrest while you await trial.” Reagan says. “What?! Is that really necessary?” Lydia asks. “Let me put it this way. Would you rather be confined to your fancy mansion, or an 8x8 cell in a maximum security prison where they incarcerate some of the more ruthless criminals?” Reagan asks. “I guess I see your point…” Lydia says. “Just do whatever you have to do to make sure Lydia is able to go home today.” Lucas says. “That’s the plan.” Reagan says. Julia walks into the courtroom and smirks at Lydia. “Best of luck today.” Julia says, before taking her seat on the opposite side of the courtroom. The bailiff walks in. “All rise! Judge Colson is now presiding!” The bailiff says. Judge Colson walks in and takes his seat. “You may be seated, court is now in session.” Colson says. Everyone sits down. “Today we are here for the case of the people of Fantastic City versus the defendant, Lydia Masters. Miss. Masters, on the charge of first degree murder, how do you plead?” Colson questions. “Not guilty, your honor.” Lydia answers. “Noted. Today we will be discussing the matter of bail.” Colson says. Julia stands up. “Your honor, if I may, I’d like to recommend that bail be denied for the defendant.” Julia says. “Your argument being?” Colson asks. “For starters, she is being accused of committing cold blooded murder. Someone facing such a terrible accusation shouldn’t be allowed back onto the streets, giving them the opportunity to kill again. Not only that, but Miss. Masters is one of the richest people in the country, meaning she has vast resources at her disposal. It would be incredibly easy for her to flee the country before the trial, maybe even make it to a country without an extradition treaty with the United States. I just think giving her that opportunity would be far too much of a risk.” Julia says. Colson turns to face the defendant’s side. “Does the defendant have a response?” Colson asks. Reagan stands up. “Your honor, I would just like to remind the court that the accusation my client is facing is just that, an accusation. Yes, she did in fact shoot Mia Goo, but she did so in self defense. Now in response to the District Attorney’s concerns that my client may try to flee the country if she were to be let out on bail, I can assure you that won’t happen. My client is determined to clear her name and has no intention of trying to flee the justice system. As a show of good faith, I would like to offer a compromise. I recommend my client be released on bail, but that she be placed under house arrest until her trial date. I’d also like to recommend that she surrender her passport to prove to the courts that she doesn’t plan on going anywhere.” Reagan says. “Your honor, that sounds like a terrible idea! With the money she has at her disposal, I’m confident the defendant would be able to afford to pay someone to dispose of her ankle monitor if she really wanted to escape. I’m also confident she would be able to find a way out of the jurisdiction with her considerable resources, so no, I don’t believe house arrest would be a good fit.” Julia says. “I’m inclined to agree with the prosecution.” Colson says. “WHAT?!” Lydia asks. “Bail is denied. Miss. Masters, I am remanding you to Baronville Penitentiary, where you will remain until your trial. Court is adjourned.” Colson says, before standing up. Lydia stands up and Lucas rushes over to her. “Please tell me I misheard him! Tell me my bail wasn’t just denied!” Lydia says. “I’m sorry, I really thought the judge would go for the house arrest idea.” Lucas says. “So didn’t I! I wouldn’t worry, I’m not giving up that easily. There are going to be a plethora of hearings in between now and the trial, any one of those hearings I could still get you released on house arrest. Even if I have to argue that you be assigned a new judge, that’s exactly what I’m going to do!” Reagan says. “That doesn’t change the fact that I’m still going to prison!” Lydia notes. “You’re going to be fine, I’m sure of it. I’m gonna reach out to some of my old contacts, see if I can arrange for someone to look after you while you're there.” Lucas says. “Why? Do you think I’m going to need protection?!” Lydia questions. “No, of course not. It’s just a precaution.” Lucas says. “No…no it isn’t. You think I could be in danger, don’t you?” Lydia asks. “I don’t know, but I’m not willing to take that chance.” Lucas says. The guard walks over to Lydia. “It’s time to go.” The guard says. “Listen to me, I love you, and I swear I am not going to rest until I clear your name. I’m gonna prove you did nothing wrong, and you’re going to be home in no time.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles through her tears. “Thank you. I’m so lucky to have you in my corner.” Lydia says. “I’m the lucky one. As soon as I’m allowed to visit, I’m going to be there to see you, okay?” Lucas asks. Lydia nods. “I love you.” Lydia says. “I love you too.” Lucas says. The guard handcuffs Lydia and then leads her out of the courtroom. Lucas turns towards Reagan. “What are the chances that you’ll be able to get Lydia acquitted?” Lucas wonders. “Not good…” Reagan admits. Lucas then turns towards Julia and glares at her…

At the Goo Castle, Victor walks into the living room and joins both Colin and Ava. “Is V.J here yet?” Victor asks. “No, not yet. They should be here any minute.” Colin says. “I can’t believe this. I’m about to be reunited with two of my children, one of them I thought was dead.” Victor says. “I’m really happy for you, Uncle Victor.” Ava says. Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara walk in. “What’s this? A welcome home party?” Andy asks. “Look who it is!” Victor exclaims. “Mom, Dad!” Ava shouts, as she runs over to Andy and gives him a hug. Ava then turns and gives Rebecca a hug. “I’m so glad you two are okay. I heard about everything that happened with The Master.” Ava says. “Don’t worry sweetie, we’re fine. Your dad and I have been in much worse situations than that.” Rebecca says. “Much, much worse.” Andy says. Ciara walks over to Victor. “Hey Dad…” Ciara mutters. Victor smiles. “Ciara, hello. It’s…it’s good to see you.” Victor says. “Yeah, it’s…uh…it’s good to see you, too.” Ciara says. “Is it? I know that you haven’t exactly been too pleased with me these last few years, after you…” Victor begins to say. “After I found out you cheated on mom and got another woman pregnant years ago? You’re right, I was pretty pissed. But, these last few months have helped me realize how important family is, so with that being said, it’s really good to see you.” Ciara says, before hugging Victor. “You have no idea how thrilled I am to hear you say that…” Victor says. “Forgive me for interrupting this heartwarming reunion, but weren’t my mother and V.J supposed to be with you?” Colin asks. “Your mother?” Andy asks. “Oh! Mom, Dad, this is Colin Masters, he’s Serena’s son.” Ava says. “Orpheus?” Andy asks. “I don’t go by that name anymore, but yes, that is indeed me.” Colin confirms. “Wow, it’s good to see you! I haven’t seen you since you were about two feet tall.” Andy admits. “You’ve grown up quite a bit.” Rebecca notes. “To answer your question about your mom and V.J, they wanted some alone time outside real fast. It’s really adorable how in love they are, it’s like watching two teenagers fall in love for the first time.” Ciara says. “Well the two of them do have a lot of time to make up for.” Victor says. V.J and Serena walk in. “That we do.” V.J agrees. Victor turns and sees the two of them. “V.J…” Victor mutters. V.J smiles. “Hey Dad, it’s been a minute.” V.J says. Victor walks over to V.J and touches his face. “My god…how did I not see it before? When we met back when I thought you were some stranger named Vic, I knew there was something about you. But looking at you now…I can see it in your eyes, you are my son, my first born!” Victor exclaims. V.J smiles. “I guess that’s one way to describe me. Man, it’s so good to see you, you have no idea.” V.J says. “Actually, I do. I have been dreaming about this moment for years, but I…I never thought it could be possible. You’re really here!” Victor says. “It’s a miracle, I know.” Serena says. “That it is. I wish there were some way I could express just how happy I am to see you’re alive, son.” Victor says. “Call me old fashion, but I think a hug would do it.” V.J says. “I’m inclined to agree with you.” Victor says, before pulling V.J into a hug. “I can’t believe this is real! I-I have so much I want to say to you, so much that I have to tell you! A lot has happened in the seven years you’ve been gone.” Victor says. “You have no idea…” Ciara mutters. “Well there will be plenty of time to catch me up on all that, because I don’t plan on dying again anytime soon.” V.J says. “You better not!” Serena says. Colin walks up to V.J and Serena. “V.J, I-I don’t know if you remember me…” Colin says. “Sure I do. I was at your mom’s hotel room when you first showed up back in town. I remember you when you were just a little kid, too. You’ve really grown, kid, your mom must be so proud.” V.J says. “Sometimes.” Colin says. “ALL the time!” Serena corrects him. “Well I’m proud too. I really loved you back then, Colin, I loved you like I’d love my own kid. I still do.” V.J says. “You have no idea how difficult it’s been for us, not having you here with us. We…we both missed you beyond words.” Colin says. “I’ve missed you too, but you don’t have to worry about that ever again. I’m never gonna leave you or your mom again.” V.J says. Colin smiles. “I’m gonna hold you to that…Dad.” Colin says. A tear rolls down V.J’s cheek. “Wow…that’s a pretty big word. Come here, give me a hug.” V.J says, before pulling Colin into an embrace. Nearby, Ava is smiling watching the hug. Rebecca comes up behind her. “So, how do you and Colin know each other?” Rebecca asks. “Don’t start, mother.” Ava jokes. V.J pulls away from Colin. “Hey, as great as all this is, I’m gonna head upstairs and unpack, get myself reacquainted with the house. It looks a little different than the last time I was here.” V.J says. “You have no idea.” Andy says. “Is our old room still free?” Serena asks. “It is.” Victor confirms. “Great! Let’s go check it out.” Serena says. “Yes ma’am. Lead the way.” V.J says. V.J and Serena walk out.
“On that note, I really should go! I’ve gotta get to work.” Ava says. “Of course.” Rebecca says. “I’ve got an idea! We should plan a special dinner later tonight, we’ll invite everyone!” Andy says. “Even Brody?” Ava asks. “Maybe not Brody.” Andy says. Ava smiles. “Sounds good. I love you guys.” Ava says. “We love you too.” Rebecca says. Ava walks out. “On that note, I should probably head upstairs and grab my things.” Colin says. “Grab your things? Absolutely not! You are a member of this family, Colin! As such, you are allowed to stay here as long as you’d like.” Victor says. “I wouldn’t want to impose.” Colin says. “You wouldn’t be imposing! You’re like a son to V.J, that makes you basically family.” Andy says. “Thank you. In that case, maybe I should head over to my hotel room and grab my things. It sounds like I could be moving in.” Colin says. “That sounds like a fine idea.” Victor says. “Thank you all for being so welcoming. I’ll be back shortly.” Colin says, before walking out. “Are we sure it’s the best idea to let him and Ava live under the same roof? It seemed like there was some sort of energy between the two of them.” Rebecca says. “Ava is a grown woman, sweetheart. I’m sure she’ll be fine.” Andy says. “I’ve actually got to go as well, I have a meeting I need to get to.” Ciara says. “A meeting? You just got back to town!” Rebecca notes. “It’s work related. I’ll be back later. Dad, we’ll talk more then.” Ciara says. “Sounds good. I can’t wait.” Victor says. Ciara walks out. “Wow, almost all of my children are in town at the same time. All that is missing is Brady.” Victor says. “Shoot him a text! See if he’d be interested in a little family reunion!” Andy urges. “I might just do that. So out of curiosity, what exactly happened in Switzerland?” Victor wonders. “It’s better that you don’t know. It’s safer that way.” Rebecca says. “I see. Well, I’ve learned not to ask anymore questions when I get that as an answer, so I suppose I’ll leave it at that. I’ll see the two of you later.” Victor says, before walking out. “So, we’ve finally got our hands on the diamond ring.” Andy says. “Yes we did.” Rebecca says. “Now what?” Andy questions. “Our work isn’t done yet. Lawrence isn’t going to give up until he has all three jewels in his possession, which means we need to work overtime to find out who stole the necklace from Lysandros all those years ago. It’s imperative we get to it before Lawrence can.” Rebecca says.

In the Stanpatos Study, Lawrence texts someone saying “I’m leaving now. See you shortly.” Lawrence heads towards the door but Dylan walks in. “Just the man I was looking for.” Dylan says. “Good morning, Dylan! What can I do for you?” Lawrence asks. “I was hoping you’d have some sort of update on the search for the diamond ring. Was your associate able to recover it?” Dylan asks. “I’m afraid not. It’s fallen into enemy hands.” Lawrence reveals. “Which enemy?” Dylan questions. “Your cousin Rebecca and her husband. They were able to get their hands on the ring before my associate could.” Lawrence reveals. “Well that’s quite the setback. What now?” Dylan questions. “I’m going to meet with an associate of mine now so we can discuss our next course of action.” Lawrence says. “Let me come with you.” Dylan says. “Absolutely not! It is best that you sit this one out, my boy.” Lawrence says. “So much for us being partners.” Dylan notes. “We are partners! However, there are certain aspects of this operation that I prefer you not get involved with. All I want is to keep you safe, I hope you understand that.” Lawrence says. “Of course. Well, you let me know how that goes.” Dylan says. “Absolutely! I’ll be in touch.” Lawrence says, before walking out. Once Lawrence is gone, Dylan sighs. “Still keeping secrets, huh? Obviously he still doesn’t trust me completely. Well that’s okay, the feeling is mutual.” Dylan says. Dylan hears the door close behind him. “Back already?” Dylan asks. Dylan turns around and sees Daisy standing there. “Daisy, I wasn’t expecting to see you.” Dylan says. “Clearly. You thought I was Lawrence, didn’t you?” Daisy asks. “Yes. He was just here, I figured maybe he forgot his keys or something.” Dylan says. “Yeah, I saw him on his way out. He seemed to be in a bit of a hurry. Actually, I almost wasn’t able to get away from the door in time.” Daisy says. “Get away from the door in time?” A confused Dylan asks. “I was eavesdropping, Dylan. I heard what you and Lawrence were talking about. Now what I’m wondering is why Andy and Rebecca would be interested in tracking down some family heirloom that belonged to the Stanpatos family, unless it’s not actually a family heirloom.” Daisy suggests…

At Colossal Heights, a guard leads Janice into the visitor’s room. “Two visitors in one day? Jeez! A year ago, I was lucky to get two visitors in one year!” Janice notes. Janice then spots someone sitting at the table and smiles. “You came to see me!” Janice exclaims. “Of course I did, I told you I would.” A familiar voice says. Janice sits across the table from the mystery person. “You can never be sure. People say stuff all the time that they don’t mean. This world is full of manipulative people.” Janice says. “I’m kinda hurt that you think I’m one of them.” The mystery person says. Janice takes the mystery person’s hand. “I’m sorry. I do trust you, probably more than I trust anybody right now. How could I not trust my precious daughter?” Janice asks. The camera pans over, and the woman sitting across from Janice is revealed to be Jenna!

At the courthouse, Julia is putting papers back into her briefcase when Lucas walks over to her. “Are you satisfied?” Lucas wonders. “Am I supposed to know what you’re talking about?” Julia asks. “Sending Lydia to prison.” Lucas says. “Oh, that. Well to answer your question, I always find it to be satisfying when justice is served.” Julia says. “How the hell can you stand there and call this justice?! After everything that Mia Goo has done to Lydia, this isn’t justice!” Lucas shouts. “Let me teach you a thing about the law, since clearly no one ever bothered to do it before! Just because someone has hurt you in the past, it does not give you the right to shoot them! Now is it possible that Mia did try to hurt Lydia and that Lydia shot her in self defense? Yeah, I suppose so. It’s also possible that Lydia seeked Mia out, with her own gun, and then shot her off a cliff! I’d say it’s even more possible considering this is hardly the first time Lydia has taken a shot at Mia!” Julia says. “Oh please! We both know that this is personal for you! Well I’m the one who hurt you, so if you want to go after someone, you come after me! Leave Lydia out of it!” Lucas demands. “You know, if you’d stop being such a self centered ass for a second, maybe you’d be able to see that this isn’t personal. I didn’t make Lydia shoot Mia! I didn’t conjure up some bogus charges just to settle a score! This is between Lydia and Mia, I was just fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to prosecute the case! You know, it’s been a little while, I’m sure by now Lydia has arrived at Baronville. I wonder how she’ll fair in there, locked up with so many dangerous and unhinged criminals! You know, people who despise rich and spoiled brats.” Julia says. “You better hope nothing happens to her in there, or I’ll be holding you accountable.” Lucas warns. “I’m going to pretend that you didn’t just say that, because by threatening the prosecutor assigned to Lydia’s case, you’d just be making things so much worse for her. Don’t pretend I never did anything for you. Toodles!” Julia says, before walking out.

At Baronville Penitentiary, a prison guard opens a cell door for Lydia, who is now dressed in prison garb, and leads her in. “Welcome to your new home, potentially for the rest of your life.” The guard says, before slamming the cell door shut. “I don’t see anyone else in here. Do I have the cell to myself?” Lydia asks. “Yeah, right. Your cellmate is working in the laundry room right now, she should be back any minute now. Have fun.” The guard says, before walking away. Lydia turns around and takes in her surroundings. “I can’t believe I’m actually in prison…” Lydia mutters. Lydia walks over to the bottom bunk, sits down, and buries her face in her hands. A moment later, Lydia’s cell door can be heard opening. Lydia looks up in time to see her cellmate being led in. “Oh…my…god, you can’t be serious.” Lydia says. “Meet your new cellmate, Masters.” The guard says. “Oh, we’ve met before.” Lydia says, as she stands up and faces her cellmate. The other woman is revealed to be Zoey Kellers! “Hello Lydia, fancy meeting you here.” Zoey says!

“So, what’s Andy and Rebecca’s interest in the ring?” Daisy questions. “None of your business.” Dylan tells her. “That’s it? You aren’t going to tell me anything? Even after I told you where you could find the ring in the first place?” Daisy asks. “It doesn’t really matter much! We don’t have the ring anyway!” Dylan says. “You know, I saw this crazy story in the news this morning. Apparently my brother is alive and he kidnapped Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara Goo in Switzerland. I guess Serena Masters, Madeline Masters, and a very much alive V.J Goo are involved in all of this somehow too.” Daisy says. “I did hear something about V.J possibly being alive. The Master being alive is news to me though.” Dylan says. “Yeah, well my point is that a lot of people seem to be interested in this so called family heirloom. It makes me think that the ring isn’t a family heirloom, that it is something much more valuable than that. Now I can’t see Andy or Rebecca being interested in selling the ring for money, so something tells me there is more at play than some scheme to get rich.” Daisy says. “Trust me, it’s better you not get involved.” Dylan says. “And it’s completely okay that you are involved? Dylan, if my brother was a part of this, that tells me that this situation is dangerous! You are Harper’s father, I don’t want you to get hurt!” Daisy states. “Well it’s too late for me, I’m already involved! You on the other hand are not, which is why I think it’d be within your best interest to stay as far away from this situation as possible! Please Daisy, for Harper’s sake and for your own, just stay out of it and let me do my thing! I know what I’m doing!” Dylan begs. Dylan hears Harper crying on the baby monitor. “I should go check on her. Think about what I said, okay?” Dylan asks. “Sure.” Daisy says. “Thank you.” Dylan says, before walking out. “Sorry Dylan, but I’m through sitting on the sidelines. Something big is going on here, and it’s time I find out what it is.” Daisy says…

At the Goo Castle, Serena comes out of the bathroom and finds V.J passed out on the bed. “Wow, that didn’t take long. Just like old times.” Serena says. Serena takes a blanket, covers V.J up, and walks out. Once Serena is gone, V.J begins to open his eyes. “Serena?” V.J calls out. “Serena isn’t here.” A familiar voice says. V.J turns and discovers Madeline standing over the bed! “What the hell?! You’re-” V.J begins to say. “Dead? Perhaps physically, but my spirit lives on in your consciousness.” Madeline says. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” V.J asks. Madeline walks to the other side of the bed and sits next to V.J. “Oh V.J my darling, surely you didn’t think this was the end, did you? That all it would take was a loving word from Serena and you would suddenly be back to your old self? No, I’m afraid it won’t be that easy. Despite my daughter’s valiant effort, your mind still belongs to me. You see, you and I still have a mission to carry out, one of epic proportions.” Madeline says. “You’re talking about the diamond jewels…” V.J realizes. “Exactly! After what Lawrence did to my beloved Lydia, are we really going to allow him to collect those jewels for himself?” Madeline asks. “Andy and Rebecca are gonna find the jewels.” V.J says. “Andy and Rebecca are ineffective buffoons, you and I both know that to be true. It is up to you and I to accomplish this mission.” Madeline says. “No…NO! I’m not gonna help you!” V.J shouts. Madeline cackles. “Oh my dear, you don’t have a choice. I still occupy your mind, and I will continue to do so until the day you die. Trust me, you and I are FAR from finished. In fact, our association is merely just beginning.” Madeline says. V.J blinks and Madeline is gone. “What the hell was that?!” V.J wonders…

“So how exactly are we gonna track down the necklace when Lysandros doesn’t even know who stole it from him?” Andy wonders. “That’s an excellent question. On the plus side, if we can’t find it, that means Lawrence probably won’t have much better luck.” Rebecca says. “I wouldn’t go that far. Lawrence has unlimited resources at his disposal, both from the Stanpatos empire and the WPA. God only knows what kinds of people he has working to find these jewels.” Andy says.

On the docks, Ciara is looking out at the water when she hears someone coming down the stairs behind her. Ciara quickly draws her gun and points it at the person. “My, someone is jumpy.” A familiar voice says. Ciara slowly lowers her gun. “You can never be too careful. Dangerous people are around every corner.” Ciara coldly states. The other person is revealed to be Lawrence. “You needn’t worry about that with me, my dear. I am no threat to you or the people you care about, so long as you continue to follow my orders, just as you have been for months.” Lawrence says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down