QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 84(3/18/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 84(3/18/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 84(3/18/24)

Post by QG Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:40 pm

At the Goo Castle, King Beast walks into the foyer, opens the door, and finds Jenna standing outside. “Good evening, you must be Jenna. It’s lovely to meet you.” King Beast says. Jenna looks up at King Beast and her face goes white. “Oh my god…it’s you!” Jenna gasps. “Me? You say that as if you recognize me. I don’t believe we’ve met before, but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.” King Beast says. “It’s…uh…it’s just…I know you by reputation. You’re King Beast, right?” Jenna asks. “That’s correct.” King Beast confirms. “Yeah…you are kinda a big deal, it’d be hard to find someone in the city that doesn’t know who you are. You were married to Queen Goo, you used to be the king of Fantastic City…” Jenna says. “Yes, well that was a long time ago.” King Beast says. “Twenty years ago. Yeah, I’ve heard. Anyways, it’s nice to meet you.” Jenna says, as she holds out her hand. “Likewise.” King Beast tells Jenna, as he shakes her hand. Dannie comes out from the other room. “Jenna! I’m so glad you could make it!” Dannie says. “Who would want to miss this?” Jenna asks. “I see you’ve met my father.” Dannie says. “Yeah, we met. So does that make you Queen Goo’s child?” Jenna asks. “That’s right. I’m her oldest.” Dannie reveals. “Wow. Even when I was pulling up outside the castle, I still didn’t make the connection. I mean, obviously everybody knows what the Goo castle looks like, but I don’t know…I still didn’t think you were the child of literal royalty!” Jenna says. “It isn’t something I wanted to advertise on my profile.” Dannie says. “No, I totally get it.” Jenna says. “So, shall we make our way to the dining room?” King Beast asks. Dannie smiles. “That sounds like a fine idea. Come on.” Dannie says. Dannie and King Beast head towards a door, as Jenna stares intently at King Beast. Dannie turns back towards Jenna. “Are you coming, Jenna?” Dannie asks. “Uh…yeah, yeah! I’m coming.” Jenna says, before following Dannie and King Beast.

At Goo Village, Victor and Julia are walking through the food court. “Thank you for agreeing to take this walk with me. I really needed to do something to clear my head.” Victor says. “No problem. I’m happy to be there for you in your time of need.” Julia says. “I’m not really the one in need of help, it’s V.J. God only knows what Madeline has done to him, what sort of condition his brain is in.” Victor says. “Whatever the case may be, it won’t last. There has to be a way to break through to him.” Julia says. Colin walks up to them. “Victor! I’m glad I found you.” Colin says. “Colin, what can I do for you?” Victor wonders. “Has there been any news on my mother or V.J?” Colin questions. “I’m afraid not.” Victor says. “The Fantastic P.D is still doing everything in their power to find out where both V.J and your mother went.” Julia says. “Forgive me if I’m not reassured. The Fantastic P.D’s reach can only go so far. If V.J and my mother have left the city, that means they are effectively useless.” Colin says. “Perhaps, but the FBI has gotten involved as well.” Victor says. “And if it turns out that they are no longer in the country? What then?” Colin wonders. Kaylie walks up to them. “Kaylie! Do you have any news for us?” Victor asks. “Actually, I do. I just got a phone call from Commissioner Rogers.” Kaylie reveals. “Rebecca? What does she have to do with any of this?” Victor asks. “It turns out that Rebecca and Andy crossed paths with V.J while they were out of the country. The three of them as well as Serena and your daughter Ciara are all in Switzerland right now.” Kaylie reveals. “Ciara is with them? Did Rebecca mention if she knows that V.J is alive?” Victor asks. “Ciara knows.” Kaylie says. “Is my mother okay?” Colin asks. “Yeah, she’s fine. In fact, everyone is going to be coming back to Fantastic soon.” Kaylie says. “So what’s the story there? Why was everyone in Switzerland?” Julia wonders. “The commissioner didn’t get into the details, but apparently she and her husband were investigating a case in Switzerland, which led them to The Master.” Kaylie says. “Who?” Julia asks. “One of the most dangerous criminals this city has ever seen, one who was supposed to have died three years ago. He was shot by Andy and then he threw himself off of a bridge. So The Master is alive?” Victor asks. “He’s alive but he’s no longer free. An agent from INTERPOL took him into custody. Anyways, apparently V.J was in Switzerland for the same reason Rebecca was, except he was working at the behest of Madeline Masters.” Kaylie says. “He wasn’t working for her, he was brainwashed!” Victor points out. “Right. Anyways, Serena was there because I guess she had followed V.J and stowed away on his plane. Things worked out for the best though. According to Rebecca, not only was Serena able to break through to V.J, but he also got his memory back.” Kaylie reveals. “Thank god! That is the best news I've heard all day.” Victor says. “I imagine my grandmother isn’t too pleased over that development.” Colin says. “Speaking of Madeline…there’s more.” Kaylie says. “What is it?” Colin wonders. “She was in Switzerland too, and I guess she tried to force V.J to kill The Master. When V.J refused, Madeline was going to shoot him.” Kaylie says. “That evil, vindictive bitch! This is the man her daughter loves! How could she do such a thing?” Victor asks. “So clearly V.J is still alive so Madeline must not have been able to hurt him. Did V.J stop her?” Julia asks. “It wasn’t V.J, it was Serena.” Kaylie says. “How did my mother stop her exactly?” Colin asks. “You…might want to sit down for this.” Kaylie says. “I’m fine where I am, thank you. Just tell me what happened.” Colin urges. “Alright. Your mother…she shot your grandmother. Madeline is dead.” Kaylie reveals.

In Switzerland, V.J opens the door of his hotel room and Serena walks in. “So what’s up with Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara?” Serena asks. “They had to talk to INTERPOL about everything that went down at The Master’s compound.” V.J says. “And we don’t? You were brainwashed to do my mother’s bidding, and I…I shot her.” Serena says. “I managed to buy us some more time. I didn’t think you’d be in the mood to talk to anyone right now.” V.J says. Serena smiles. “Thank you. I’d almost forgotten about how you’re always looking out for me, Junior.” Serena says. “Always.” V.J tells her. Serena sighs. “I…I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel right now. I’m so happy to have you back after all these years, I’m furious that my mother kept us apart for so long, but…I’m sad that I had to kill her, or at least I think I am? I know that I did the right thing, and I know that this world is a better place without her in it, but…I still feel sad.” Serena says. “She was your mother, of course you feel conflicted. I can’t even imagine doing what you had to do today, but let me tell you, the fact that you did do it just proves what a badass you are, and how lucky I am to have you in my life.” V.J says. “I’m the lucky one. I’ve been so lost these last few years without you around. Sure, I’ve had my music to keep me occupied, but I haven’t been able to move on with my life. Now that I know you’ve been alive this whole time, maybe the reason I couldn’t move on is because a part of me felt you were still out there.” Serena suggests. “It’s possible. We do have a pretty amazing connection.” V.J says. “We always have. God, this is totally nuts! 24 hours ago, I never would’ve guessed I would be standing here with you. I mean, you might look different, but it is unmistakably you. Honestly, I can’t believe I didn’t see it sooner. The similarities between you and Vic were practically right in my face!” Serena notes. “I mean, you did kinda think I was dead. That probably had something to do with you not making the connection right away.” V.J says. “Well I was happy to be proven wrong.” Serena says. “That’s a first.” V.J jokes. Serena slaps his arm and V.J begins to laugh. “You’ve been back for about five minutes, and you’re already being a smart ass!” Serena says. “Can you blame me? I’ve got a lot of time to make up for! I’m gonna have to double down on the corny jokes and irritating the hell out of you.” V.J says. Serena smiles. “I can handle all of that. I can handle all of your annoying quirks, just as long as it means you’re alive and here with me.” Serena says. “You don’t gotta worry about that. I am here with you, and I’m never going anywhere again.” V.J says, before leaning in and kissing Serena.

Back in Fantastic, Lawrence is on the docks, talking on the phone. “Thank you for the update. We’ll talk further once you have arrived back in Fantastic City.” Lawrence says, before hanging up the phone. Gizelle walks up to him. “Any news on the situation in Switzerland?” Gizelle wonders. “Plenty of news. V.J Goo is alive, Madeline Masters is dead, and our friend The Master has resurfaced.” Lawrence says. “Didn’t you tell him not to come out of hiding after you saved his life?” Gizelle asks. “I advised him not to, but we both knew he was never going to listen.” Lawrence says. “Would you like me to dispose of him? You already got the Masters Corp shares from him years ago, meaning he’s of no further use to us.” Gizelle says. “I’m afraid getting rid of him won’t be possible. The Master is in the custody of INTERPOL now, gaining access to him would be rather difficult.” Lawrence says. “Great…so what about the ring? Do we have it?” Gizelle asks. “No. My niece Rebecca does.” Lawrence reveals. “What?! I thought you had an operative handling this!” Gizelle says. “I did! Unfortunately with so much commotion going on, my operative didn’t have the opportunity to seize the ring!” Lawrence says. “She didn’t have the opportunity or she didn’t take the opportunity?” Gizelle wonders. “You think she purposely threw the mission?” Lawrence wonders. “She’s proven in the past that she is unreliable at best. Though given the nature of your association, that’s to be expected.” Gizelle says. “Trust me, my operative knows better than to do anything to jeopardize my operation. There is far too much at stake.” Lawrence says…

In the dining room of the Goo Castle, King Beast, Dannie, and Jenna are gathered around the table. “That dinner was delicious. Thank you.” Jenna says. “It was my pleasure, and thank you for agreeing to come over.” Dannie says. “I was happy to. This place is beautiful!” Jenna exclaims. “Thank you.” Dannie says. “The castle underwent some major renovations a few years ago to give it a more modern touch.” King Beast says. “I wasn’t in town at the time, but I entrusted my brother to oversee everything, and to go with a theme that he thought our mother would like.” Dannie says. “Oh, I’m confident your mother would have loved the more modern look. She always used to complain to me about how gothic the castle looked. Quite honestly, I’m surprised she never had it renovated.” King Beast says. “She kept it that way because it reminded her of you during all those years she thought you were dead. She had thought about remodeling it a few times, but she never could bring herself to do it. At least not during the time period she thought she had lost you.” Dannie says. “I’m sure this is all probably very confusing for Jenna, hearing that there was a time when Queen Goo thought that I was dead.” King Beast says. “Not really. I remember hearing you had been killed, I think it was 2005. I was seventeen at the time.” Jenna says. “I spent ten long years away from my family. Then after I finally returned home to them, I ended up losing more time with them after being shot on the docks and presumably killed once again.” King Beast recalls. “That was in 2015, I think. My late brother Quinn was the person who shot him.” Dannie says. “But obviously he didn’t die.” Jenna notes. “No, because somehow my dad ended up with my grandfather, who turned out to be completely unhinged.” Dannie recalls. “Sounds like your family has a pretty messy history.” Jenna says. “You have no idea.” Dannie says. The door opens and Brody walks in. “Good evening, adoring family!” Brody exclaims. Dannie sighs. “What can we do for you, Brody?” Dannie questions. “I was passing by when I couldn’t help but notice this delicious aroma that was coming from in here. Assuming my nose isn’t playing tricks on me, I’m guessing you had lobster?” Brody asks. “That’s right.” King Beast confirms. “I’m hurt I didn’t get an invitation. Come to think of it, it doesn’t look like anyone got an invitation. Are they all out looking for V.J or something? I don’t know why they would waste their time, this family was better off when we all thought he was worm food.” Brody says. “You mean that you were better off?” Dannie asks. “And to respond to your earlier observation, you’re correct. We didn’t invite anyone because we were having a small dinner, just the three of us.” King Beast says. “Just the three of you?” Brody asks. Brody turns and sees Jenna sitting at the table. “What do we have here? I didn’t realize we had a guest.” Brody says. “That’s because we don’t! I do!” Dannie says. “Don’t be rude, Dannie. Why don’t you introduce me to your lovely friend?” Brody asks. “My name’s Jenna.” Jenna tells Brody. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Jenna. I’m Brody McKay, Dannie’s charming and charismatic cousin.” Brody says. Brody goes to kiss Jenna’s hand but Jenna pulls it away. “Ew, gross.” Jenna tells him. Brody pulls out a chair and sits next to Jenna. “So tell me, how do you know Dannie?” Brody wonders. “We’re dating.” Jenna tells him. “Dating? Does that mean you’re gay?” Brody asks. “If I said yes, would you go away?” Jenna wonders. “Not giving a definitive answer? That must mean you’re either bisexual or something else along those lines. Excellent, that means I still have a chance.” Brody says. “You don’t have a chance!” Dannie snaps. “Dannie, don’t be rude by intruding on conversations that don’t concern you! This is between myself and the lovely Jenna. You know, the castle does have an indoor pool. Perhaps we could relocate there and get to know each other a touch better. How does that sound?” Brody asks. “I think I’d rather chew glass.” Jenna says. “I’d crawl over glass if it meant a chance with you.” Brody tells her. “A creep and corny? Now that’s a winning combo if I’ve ever seen one!” Jenna sarcastically says. “Okay, that’s quite enough.” Dannie says. Dannie stands up, grabs Brody by the arm, and pulls him towards the door. “What did I do?” Brody asks. “What did you do? You’re hitting on a woman I’m involved with right in front of me! Not to mention that you interrupted what was supposed to be a private dinner!” Dannie says. “If you wanted privacy, a little bit of warning would’ve been greatly appreciated!” Brody says. “I was going to warn you, but you weren’t home!” Dannie notes. “Well I was supposed to be out to dinner with my mother, but then Lawrence Stanpatos showed up and kinda spoiled everything. So, I came back here. By the way, is there any lobster left? I’m starving!” Brody says. “No!” Dannie snaps. “Just checking, no need to be so hostile about it.” Brody says. “I’m acting hostile because you are acting out of line! Look, if you want to continue living in this house, you are going to need to show some respect. Do you understand what that means, Brody? It means not flirting with my girlfriend right in front of me!” Dannie says. “What about behind your back? Is that fair game?” Brody questions. “No, it isn’t!” Dannie snaps. “Just checking.” Brody says. “Can you please just go to your room and stay there for the rest of the evening? If you’ll do that, I’ll even order you a pizza to keep you occupied.” Dannie says. “Nice try cuz, but you can’t just bribe me with pizza. You had lobster, now I want lobster! I believe Vernier’s Bistro has lobster! I also believe they offer delivery.” Brody says. “That is one of the most expensive restaurants in town!” Dannie notes. “Maybe, but I’m sure you can afford it.” Brody says. “Fine! Just go to your room and stay up there!” Dannie orders. “Whatever you say, your highness.” Brody says. Brody turns towards Jenna. “Jenna, it was lovely meeting you. I’m hoping to see you around again sometime.” Brody says. “I’m hoping to see you too…getting hit by a car, anyways.” Jenna says. Brody turns towards Dannie. “She has a lovely sense of humor. She’s way too good for you. Anyways, good night everyone!” Brody says, before walking out. Dannie returns to the table and sits next to Jenna. “I’m so sorry about that.” Dannie tells Jenna. “Our family is mostly made up of sane and rational people, but unfortunately, there are a few exceptions.” King Beast says. “Pretty sure that’s the case with every family. Anyways, I should probably be going. I’ve got an early shift tomorrow, so I’ll need to turn in early.” Jenna says, as she stands up. “I hope this whole thing with Brody didn’t scare you away.” Dannie says. “Trust me, compared to some of the patients I’ve had to deal with, that dude is nothing. So, any chance we could meet up tomorrow?” Jenna asks. Dannie smiles. “I’d like that. We can text later to figure out some details.” Dannie says. “Sounds great. It was nice meeting you, King Beast. Hopefully we’ll see more of each other.” Jenna says. “I certainly hope so. Have a lovely evening.” King Beast says. “Same to you. Bye.” Jenna says, before walking out. “So, what did you think?” Dannie asks. “I liked her. She did have a bit of a strange reaction when we first met, however.” King Beast recalls. “What do you mean?” Dannie asks. “She seemed to recognize me, but when I asked her about it, she just said she knew me because I was once king of the city.” King Beast says. “That makes sense. You’re like a celebrity around this city, I’m sure there’s nothing more to it.” Dannie says. King Beast smiles. “Yes, you’re probably right.” King Beast says. Meanwhile, the door is open a crack and Jenna can be seen glaring at King Beast…

“My grandmother is dead?!” Colin asks. “I’m sorry, I wish I had better news.” Kaylie says. Victor places his hand on Colin’s shoulder. “Colin…I’m sorry. Regardless of how I felt about your grandmother, I wish things could have ended differently.” Victor says. “I mean, I…I didn’t know her all that well. She and I only started getting to know one another better just a few years ago, and that was through email. But the fact that my mother was the one who killed her…she must be utterly devastated.” Colin says. “I’m sure this isn’t easy on her.” Victor says. “Is it possible that she could be charged with murder?” Colin wonders. “It sounds like what happened was self defense, so I can’t see how your mother could be charged.” Julia says. “Instead, she’ll be left dealing with the emotional fallout of being forced to kill her own mother. I can’t even imagine how terrible she must feel…” Colin says. “Neither can I, but if anyone can get through this, it’s your mother. She is one of the strongest people I have ever met, and it certainly helps that she has V.J by her side now.” Victor says. “Without question. So, when can we be expecting them back?” Colin wonders. “Probably by tomorrow, if they leave Switzerland tonight.” Kaylie says. “Thank god.” Colin says. “Knowing that, I’m not sure I’ll be able to sleep a wink tonight! My oldest child is coming home! There are so many things I want to say to V.J, so many things I’d like to catch him up on…” Victor says. “I’m sure V.J will be happy to hear everything you have to say, but I think first and foremost, you should just give him a really big hug.” Kaylie says. “That is definitely on the agenda.” Victor says. “Good. I’m really happy for you, Victor. You and your entire family.” Kaylie says. “Thank you. I couldn’t be happier.” Victor says, as he hugs Kaylie. “Okay, Bethany is expecting me so I better get going. Everyone have a good night.” Kaylie says. “Good night, sis.” Julia says. Kaylie walks away. “Well, I guess I better head back to my hotel room. I’ve got a pretty big day ahead of me tomorrow, it sounds like, reuniting with both my mother and V.J.” Colin says. “I have an idea. How about you come back to the castle with me? I’m guessing that will be the first place V.J and your mother go when they return home tomorrow, I’m sure they’d like it if we were both there to greet them. Plus, I imagine you’ll probably get about as much sleep as I do tonight. Maybe we could keep each other company and play a card game or something.” Victor says. Colin smiles. “You’re far too generous. I’d like that.” Colin says. Victor turns towards Julia. “Thank you for being so supportive. You’re such an incredible daughter.” Victor says. “It’s easy when I have such an incredible dad. I love you.” Julia says, before hugging Victor. “I love you too.” Victor says. Victor turns towards Colin. “Ready?” Victor asks. “Lead the way.” Colin says. Victor walks off and Colin follows him.

In Switzerland, Serena is on the phone as V.J looks on. “Okay, I’ll pass the message along. See you guys soon.” Serena says, before hanging up. “What’s the word?” V.J asks. “The word?” Serena questions. “Do we not use that phrase anymore?” V.J asks. “We weren’t using that phrase BEFORE we thought you died!” Serena points out. “I guess I better brush up on my slang then. Anyways, what did Andy say?” V.J wonders. “They’re heading to the airport now. They’re taking the Goo jet back to Fantastic and they’ve invited us to join them.” Serena says. “Aw man, I was kinda hoping to get some use out of this hotel room before we had to leave, you know, since we were just reunited and all that.” V.J says. “There will be plenty of time for that once we’re back in Fantastic. Besides, I’m pretty sure your dad would kill you if he found out you were able to come back a bit sooner and chose not to.” Serena says. “You’re probably right. Alright then, let’s head over to the airport. What’s one night when we’ve got the rest of our lives together?” V.J asks. Serena smiles. “Exactly! You know, I was pretty upset over everything that went down with my mom, I still kinda am. But, knowing I get to look forward to being with you every day for the rest of my life is enough to make me forget all about that.” Serena says. “You say that now, but in about two weeks, you’ll be back to being sick of my crap.” V.J jokes. “Probably, but it won’t change the fact that I’m happy to have you back.” Serena says. “You better get used to having me back, because I don’t ever plan on going anywhere again.” V.J says. “You better not.” Serena says, before pulling V.J into a kiss.

Back in Fantastic, Lawrence and Gizelle are standing on the docks, looking out at the water. “So now that your operative has failed to acquire the ring, what’s the plan?” Gizelle wonders. “We’ll let Andy and Rebecca celebrate their small victory. They may have one this round, temporarily at least, but they are a far way from winning the war. I’ve got more than a few tricks up my sleeve, tricks that will most definitely result in our victory.” Lawrence says. “Do those tricks involve your unpredictable asset?” Gizelle questions. “Whether you care for her or not, her role in our plans is quite important. Just as Madeline had her ace in V.J Goo, I have my own ace up my sleeve.” Lawrence says…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down