QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 72(2/21/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 72(2/21/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 72(2/21/24)

Post by QG Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:24 am

At the Goo Castle, King Beast is pouring himself a drink in the living room when Ava walks in. “You’re still up, Grandpa?” Ava asks. King Beast chuckles. “It's only 8 o’clock. Believe it or not, the myth that all old people go to bed before sunset is just that, a myth.” King Beast says. Ava smiles. “Sorry. Well, since you’re up, you want to watch a movie or something?” Ava asks. “Are you sure? I figured you would rather stay up late playing games with your cool and hip friends.” King Beast jokes. “You’re plenty cool and hip. Besides, I’ve gotten my daily dose of social interactions for the day.” Ava says. “I noticed you came home a little later tonight. Were you with someone?” King Beast asks. “Who told you to ask me? Was it Mom or Dad?” Ava asks. “Neither. Though I admit, I do feel obligated to look after you with both your parents out of the country.” King Beast says. “You don’t have to worry, I was with a friend.” Ava says. “Hannah I presume?” King Beast asks. “It wasn’t Hannah.” Ava says. “I wasn’t aware you had any other friends.” King Beast says. “Gee, thanks.” Ava sarcastically says. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for that to sound so harsh.” King Beast says. “You’re good. This is actually someone I just met. He’s…interesting.” Ava says. “He?” King Beast asks. “Here we go, I knew I shouldn’t have used pronouns…” Ava mutters. “Tell me about this boy.” King Beast urges. “There’s not much to tell.” Ava says. “Somehow I doubt that’s true.” King Beast says. “There really isn’t much to tell. We’ve known each other for a few days, we’re getting to know each other, we AREN’T dating.” Ava says. “Do you anticipate it staying that way?” King Beast wonders. “I mean…I don’t know. I really don’t know where things are going to go. I don’t even know where I want them to go, honestly. I’ve never dated anyone before, I’ve never had the time with all the crap I’ve had to go through in my life.” Ava admits. “I know life hasn’t always been kind to you, but I truly believe there is nowhere else to go for you but up.” King Beast says. “Is that because I’ve hit rock bottom?” Ava wonders. “No, its because I think you’ve weathered all of the really bad storms, remarkably so, and I think that your life is really going to improve. In fact, I think you are going to live an amazing life. Believe it or not, you remind me quite a bit of your grandmother.” King Beast says, while looking over at Queen Goo’s portrait. “Me? I know you can’t be talking about my appearance, because I’m Dominican and I look it too, and Grandma was about as white as a person could be. From everything I’ve heard about her, we aren’t twinsies with personalities either.” Ava says. “I wasn’t talking about your appearance or your personality, I was talking about your heart. You have the same big heart that she did, even if yours is a lot more guarded. You both love the same though, and you also try to see the good in people, no matter what they’ve done in the past. She would have adored you, it pains me that she never got the chance to meet you.” King Beast says. “Same. From everything I’ve heard about her, she sounds like she was an incredible woman.” Ava says. “Oh she was, without a doubt. You know, this year actually marks twenty years since our love story began.” King Beast says. “How is that possible? Dannie is your kid with her and they are much older than 20.” Ava notes. “Queen Goo and I met many years prior, but it was twenty years ago this year where she returned to Fantastic City and began working with me here at the castle. At that time, I had already started to turn my life around, but my love for that beautiful woman furthered my dedication to be a better man, a man worthy of her love.” King Beast says. “Wow…that really does sound incredible. I hope one day I’ll be able to find the kind of love you and grandma had.” Ava says. “You will, darling. And do you know why that is? Because you are an incredible young lady and you won’t have any shortage of men to pick from. My advice to you would be to pick wisely, don’t settle for anything or anyone less than you deserve. And if you ever have any doubt whether or not a man is worthy of your love and affection, you just bring them to me and I will be the final judge.” King Beast says. “You don’t think you’ll be just a little bit biased?” Ava asks. “Maybe just a tad, but that’s only because I love you so dearly.” King Beast says. Ava smiles. “I’m so lucky to have such an epic grandpa.” Ava says. “Epic? Well that is a ringing endorsement if I’ve ever heard one!” King Beast exclaims. “You deserve it. So, how about that movie?” Ava asks. “Ah yes, the movie. You know, I’m so flattered by your use of the word epic, I’ll even let you pick out which movie we watch.” King Beast says, as he sits on the couch. “I was gonna pick it out anyway.” Ava says, as she sits next to him.

At the Slate Gray restaurant, Colin and Serena look on as Madeline hugs Lydia. “I am so thrilled to see you! Even moreso, I am thrilled that you are alive.” Madeline says. “That makes two of us. What are you doing here?” Lydia wonders. “I came to visit with the family, of course!” Madeline claims. “You forgot to mention that little project you said you were working on.” Serena notes. “What project?” Lydia asks. “I wouldn’t concern myself with that. Come, please join us!” Madeline urges. “You can take my seat, I’m leaving.” Serena says, as she stands up. “Was it something I said?” Lydia questions. “It's something SHE said. Actually, her just being here is enough to make me want to leave for another continent.” Serena says. “Well you and I really should go out for dinner sometime. Colin too.” Lydia says. “That sounds absolutely lovely. Just contact me with the time and the place and I will be sure to clear my schedule.” Madeline says. “She wasn’t inviting you! I’ll see you later, sis. Colin, I love you.” Serena says. “I love you too.” Colin says. Serena walks towards the elevator and Lydia takes her seat. “Aunt Lydia, it's lovely to see you again, this time in a more appealing setting.” Colin says. “Agreed. The Fantastic P.D’s holding cells aren’t the best scenery for family reunions.” Lydia says. “What is this about the Fantastic P.D’s holding cells? Were the two of you arrested?” Madeline questions. “I hosted a party at an abandoned warehouse, one which had a bunch of alcohol that was served to individuals under the age of 21.” Colin says. “That is preposterous! The legal drinking age in Greece is 18, that is the way it should be in every country!” Madeline says. “Well my crime was a little more serious. I pulled a gun on Mia Goo and fired a shot past her head.” Lydia admits. “The woman who held you prisoner for two years? You should have put that bullet between her eyes! Had you done so, I would expect this wretched city to do nothing less than throwing you a parade to celebrate your victory over that disgraceful woman!” Madeline says. “That isn’t how the law works, mother.” Lydia notes. “Of course not, because the justice system is incredibly flawed. Especially in this country! It's why my visits here are so seldom. I only come when it is absolutely necessary. Anyways, Lydia my dear, if you would like that Mia woman to pay for what she did to you, I would be more than happy to take matters into my own hands.” Madeline says. “I really don’t think that is necessary, grandmother.” Colin says. “Colin is right, it isn’t. The damage Mia did is done, going after revenge would be pointless.” Lydia says. “How could you say that after she kept you from your family for two years? Now, I may not be a fan of Lucas, but Mia is the reason he even entertained the idea of moving on with another woman!” Madeline says. “It doesn’t matter now because Lucas and I are back together.” Lydia says. “Wait a minute, he took you back?” Colin asks. “Mmhm. Lucas finally remembered the way he feels about me. In fact, he’s at the church right now, telling Julia that he wants to be with me.” Lydia reveals.

At the church, Julia rushes over to Lucas and hugs him as Victor, Virginia, Dannie, Kaylie, Bethany, and Kristina look on. “Thank god you’re here! Are you okay?” Julia asks. “Yes, I’m…I’m fine.” Lucas says. “Are you sure? Kristina and Kaylie, they found a broken window and a poisonous dart on the floor. We thought something terrible may have happened to you.” Julia says. “Like I said, I’m fine.” Lucas tells her. “The scene we walked in on didn’t make it look like you were fine. In fact, it kinda looked like you might’ve been kidnapped.” Kaylie says. “I’ll admit that there was a bit of a situation, but I have no intention of pressing charges.” Lucas says. “Are you serious?! If you were kidnapped, why wouldn’t you press charges? Who did this to you?” Julia wonders. “It was Lydia.” Lucas reveals. “Of course it was…I knew it was her! After the way she was acting the other day, I’m not surprised she went to such extreme lengths to try and drive a wedge between us! We can’t let her get away with this, Lucas! You need to press charges so that she can be prosecuted and put behind bars, where she belongs!” Julia says. “I don’t blame her for going to such extremes. She felt something was wrong with me and she wanted the chance to try and talk to me. I wasn’t giving her that chance so she ended up having to resort to this.” Lucas says. “I…I can’t believe you’re actually defending her! She kidnapped you!” Julia points out. “Which is considered a felony! Lucas, if you want to press charges, just say the word and I will go and arrest her.” Kaylie says. “No! I don’t want to press charges, I’m fine!” Lucas says. “What is going on with you? You…you seem different.” Julia observes. “I need to talk to you, preferably in private.” Lucas says. “Okay…” Julia says. Julia turns towards everyone else. “Would you mind giving Lucas and I a minute?” Julia asks. “I wouldn’t recommend waiting for us to finish. I don’t think there’s going to be a wedding today.” Lucas says. Julia’s eyes widen and she turns towards Lucas. “What are you talking about?” Julia asks. “I think we should all listen and head on home. I get the feeling these two have got a lot to talk about.” Virginia says. “Forget heading home, I’m heading to the bar room. I need a drink after this.” Bethany says. “I’m with you.” Kaylie says. “Same.” Kristina says. Victor, Virginia, Dannie, Bethany, Kaylie, and Kristina all head towards the door, but Virginia stops and turns towards Lucas and Julia. “Call me if you need to talk, baby. It don’t matter how late it is, I’ll pick up.” Virginia says. “Thank you, Mama.” Julia says. Victor, Virginia, Dannie, Bethany, Kaylie, and Kristina walk out. “So, what’s this all about? Do you not want to get married because you think it's too late now? Should we reschedule for another day?” Julia asks. “No, Julia. That isn’t…that isn’t it.” Lucas says. “Then what is it? Are you afraid that if we do get married, Lydia might try to come after us?” Julia asks. “Lydia wouldn’t do that.” Lucas says. “Are you kidding me? You just told me that she kidnapped you! She absolutely would do that if it meant breaking us up! She isn’t just in love with you anymore, Lucas! The woman is obsessed!” Julia snaps. “Don’t talk about her like that!” Lucas yells. A nervous expression appears on Julia’s face. “What has gotten into you?” Julia asks. “I don’t know how to come out and say this without hurting you…” Lucas says. “Then just come out and say it instead of beating around the bush.” Julia urges. Lucas takes a deep breath. “The reason I called off the wedding today is because my eyes have been opened. I still love Lydia, Julia. She’s the woman I want to be with.” Lucas reveals!

In Serena’s hotel room, Vic is sitting on the sofa, watching TV, when he hears the door opening. Vic turns just in time to see Serena walking in. “Hey, there you are! I was wondering where you ran off to.” Vic says. “I was downstairs having dinner with my son. I thought I mentioned that to you this morning.” Serena says. “Maybe you did. Wouldn’t be the biggest thing I’ve forgotten. So how did that go?” Vic asks. Serena sits on the couch next to Vic. “Absolutely horrible.” Serena admits. “Did you and your son get into an argument?” Vic wonders. “No, things with Colin were fine. My mother was the problem.” Serena says. “Didn’t you say your mother lived out of town?” Vic asks. “She decided to pop in for a surprise visit, which is what she usually does. She knows that no one would be jumping for joy if they knew in advance that she was coming. Anyways, she crashes our dinner being her usual unapologetic, heartless self, and expects us to act like one big happy family! You know, even though the last time I saw her, I told her that I wanted nothing to do with her and I didn’t want my boys to have anything to do with her! Shows how well she listens, because I found out she and Colin had been emailing.” Serena says. “It makes sense that he’d want to keep in touch with his grandma.” Vic notes. “Please, he barely even knew who she was a few years ago. If I had to guess, I’d say that she probably reached out to him, just because she knew I didn’t want her anywhere near him! At least with Brad, he’s old enough to know the kind of woman my mother is.” Serena says. “So what exactly is the deal with you two anyways?” Vic asks. “She and I have never gotten along. I was always the rebel in the family, the disappointment. My father’s dream was for Lydia and I to run our family company together some day, but I was never interested in the family business. I just wanted to be a singer! Well that didn’t go over well with my father or my mother. Ever since then, its been downhill. My breaking point though was when she showed up at Lydia’s funeral, when we all thought she was dead. Instead of paying her respects like a normal, decent human being, she took the opportunity to drag everyone that was there through the mud! Now I could understand if maybe she was lashing out because of her grief, but she wasn’t! That’s just the kind of person she is! A cold, evil, heartless bitch without a single care for anyone that isn’t a part of her immediate family!” Serena says. “I’m sorry.” Vic tells her. “Why? Its not your fault I got stuck with a female Satan as my mother.” Serena says. “Female Satan? Is she really that bad?” Vic asks. “She’s worse! The day she dies, Lucifer better pack his bags, because she’ll be taking the throne of hell from him! Mark my words!” Serena says. “Sounds like a charming woman. Hard to believe she gave birth to someone as amazing as you.” Vic says. “Trust me, I’m not that amazing.” Serena says. “I don’t know. Being stuck with a mother like that, its amazing you turned out as well as you did. Just look at everything you’ve done for me! You’ve given me a place to stay, you’ve given me an identity when I didn’t have one before, I owe my life to you.” Vic says. Serena smiles. “I owe a lot to you too.” Serena says. “I haven’t done anything, except maybe use up all the hot water on you.” Vic says. “You make me laugh, for one. Honestly, my life has felt a lot fuller since you’ve come into it. I’ve had this hole in my heart since I lost V.J, and until I met you, I never thought it would go away. There’s just something about you…it makes me feel comfortable, happy…it makes me feel like myself again when I haven’t felt that way in years.” Serena says. “If me being around helps you feel that way, I must be doing something right.” Vic says. Serena leans in to kiss Vic but is interrupted by her phone vibrating. Serena pulls away and checks her phone. “Oh, it's Colin.” Serena says. “Is everything good with him and Granny Masters?” Vic wonders. “Its actually not about my mother. He said that Lydia just told him that she and Lucas are back together.” Serena reveals. “Lydia and who?” Vic asks. “Lucas, Lydia’s ex fiance. The two of them have been having some issues since she came back, but it sounds like those issues might be over. Yay…” Serena mutters. “You don’t sound too thrilled.” Vic notes. “Lydia loves Lucas, and he loves her, but I have never been a fan of him. The only thing he is good for is putting Lydia’s life in danger.” Serena says. “He must do more than that for her to still love him.” Vic says. “He has his moments. Regardless of how I feel about Lucas, if he and Lydia are back together, I’m happy for her. I know how much she wanted this.” Serena says. “Good for her then.” Vic says. Serena yawns. “Geez, I’m really tired all of a sudden. I think I’m gonna turn in for the night.” Serena says. “Alright. I’ll see you in the morning then.” Vic says. “Yeah, see you then.” Serena says. Serena heads towards the bedroom, but stops to take one last look at Vic. Serena then heads into the other room. Once she is gone, Vic sighs to himself…

“Were you right? Did Mia Goo really brainwash Lucas?” Colin wonders. “It definitely seems that way. It took some hard work, but I was finally able to break through whatever conditioning Mia put Lucas under. He remembered the way he feels about me, he wants to be with me.” Lydia says. “How lovely…” Madeline says, as she takes a sip of her tea. “Gee Mother, try not to sound so overly excited.” Lydia says. “I apologize darling, I just find it difficult to support your relationship with a man who has done nothing but bring chaos and carnage to your doorstep since the moment you first met him.” Madeline says. “I know that things haven’t always been easy between Lucas and I, but I love him.” Lydia says. “I for one find Lucas and Aunt Lydia’s love something to aspire towards.” Colin says. “Perhaps if you aspire to end up dead.” Madeline says. “We’re all going to end up dead at some point, Grandmother. I think we would prefer to do it with someone who we love, someone we wish to spend the rest of our life with.” Colin says. Madeline turns towards Lydia. “Despite my reservations where Lucas is concerned, I am happy that you are happy.” Madeline says. “Right, sure you are.” Lydia says. Madeline stands up. “I really should be going, it's getting rather late.” Madeline says. “Can I walk you out to your car?” Colin asks. “That’s quite alright, my dear. I’ll be fine.” Madeline says. “So how long do you intend on staying in town for?” Lydia wonders. “Until my project has concluded, which I don’t anticipate will be much longer. If I don’t see either one of you before I leave again, let me just remind you that I love and cherish the both of you.” Madeline says. “Have a lovely evening.” Colin says. “You as well. Good night.” Madeline says, before heading towards the elevator. Colin sits back down with Lydia. “Well that was quite the eventful dinner.” Colin says. “Word of advice, whenever your grandmother shows up, don’t ever expect it to be low key. She would never allow that.” Lydia says. “I’m beginning to realize that. Enough about her, I am absolutely thrilled that things are going to work out between you and Lucas. Despite my mother’s misgivings about your relationship, I’ve always thought that the two of you were the perfect pair. A love story for the ages, if you will.” Colin says. “Thank you, Colin.” Lydia says. “My fondest hope is that I’ll one day be able to find a relationship half as epic as the one you and Lucas have.” Colin says. “I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Someone as charming and handsome as you? It won’t take long before you find that special someone.” Lydia says.

At the Goo Castle, King Beast and Ava are sitting on the living room sofa, watching a movie, when Dannie walks in. “This is quite the surprise! I wasn’t expecting to see you still up, Dad.” Dannie says. “That’s what I said! He acted like I was nuts.” Ava says. “Why does everyone think that because I’m a senior citizen, I don’t stay up late? I’ve stayed up late plenty of times!” King Beast says. “He has a point. I have caught him raiding the kitchen late at night, looking for sweets.” Dannie says. “Grandpa!” Ava says. “What? I can’t help my cravings!” King Beast says. “So what are the two of you watching?” Dannie wonders. “SAW.” Ava says. “Her choice, of course. She loves her horror movies.” King Beast says. “My absolute favorite movie genre.” Ava says. King Beast picks up the remote and pauses the movie. “What are you doing?” Ava asks. “Well I don’t think having a conversation with Dannie will be quite so easy with agonizing screams in the background, darling.” King Beast says. King Beast turns towards Dannie. “So tell us, how was the wedding?” King Beast asks. “Someone got married?” Ava asks. “Yes, Lucas Cambino and your cousin Julia.” King Beast says. “Actually, they didn’t get married.” Dannie reveals. “Oh dear.” King Beast says. “Don’t leave us in suspense! Spill the tea!” Ava urges. “Apparently Lucas got kidnapped…by Lydia.” Dannie reveals. “Does anyone have any idea where she may have taken him?” King Beast asks. “Lucas is actually back at the church already.” Dannie says. “Wow, quickest kidnapping ever.” Ava says. “Do you have any idea why Lydia kidnapped Lucas? Just to stop him from marrying Julia?” King Beast asks. “I don’t know. What I do know is that Lucas is the one who ended up calling off the wedding, though I’m not really sure why.” Dannie says. “Maybe he remembered how much he loved Lydia. I heard those two used to be a pretty big deal together.” Ava says. “Back in the day perhaps, but Lucas has since moved on with Julia.” King Beast notes. “Which I always thought was strange. Lucas and I have been friends for a long time, I saw how much he loved Lydia. It never made sense to me how quickly he decided he wanted to be with Julia over her.” Dannie says. “What do you think the reason for that was?” King Beast asks. “I’m not sure.” Dannie says. “I see…well, perhaps since you’re here, you’d like to join Ava and I for the movie. I’m sure Ava wouldn’t mind starting over so you could join in.” King Beast says. “Of course I wouldn’t. I love this movie.” Ava says. “That’s nice of you to offer, but I’m not big on horror movies.” Dannie says. “That’s no problem. At the very least, maybe you’d join us for a bowl of popcorn. I’m going to go and make some right now.” King Beast says. “That’d be great. Thank you, Dad.” Dannie says. “Of course, sweetheart. I’ll be right back.” King Beast says, before walking out. Once King Beast is gone, Dannie’s phone pings and they look down at it. A smile forms on Dannie’s face. “That’s a pretty huge smile. What warranted that?” Ava asks. “Oh, well you see, I recently joined this dating app.” Dannie reveals. “Ooooooooh. Any luck?” Ava asks. “That’s the reason for the smile. I’ve been talking to this one woman these past few days, and she has agreed to meet with me tomorrow.” Dannie says. “That’s great! I’m so happy for you.” Ava says. “Lets hold the applause, this is only the first date. We don’t even know yet if there will be a second date.” Dannie says. “I’m just glad you’re putting yourself out there. Good for you!” Ava says. “Thank you. Let's just hope it all works out.” Dannie says.

In the church, Julia is facing Lucas. “You…you want to be with Lydia?” Julia asks. “I’m sorry, Julia. I wish there was a gentler way I could’ve told you, but honestly, I don’t think there’s any possible way I could’ve told you with ease.” Lucas says. “Where is this coming from?” Julia questions. “I think Lydia was right. I think Mia Goo did something to my head, messed with my feelings somehow.” Lucas says. “Lucas, come on! Mia was in police custody at the time!” Julia points out. “But Doctor Andropov wasn’t! Lydia said she saw him at the hospital dressed in hospital scrubs!” Lucas says. “Lydia is probably mistaken! She probably saw someone who she thought was Andropov, someone she could use to back up this ludicrous theory of hers!” Julia says. “It isn’t a theory!” Lucas shouts. “How do you know?!” Julia asks. “Because my feelings have changed! Julia…the reason Lydia kidnapped me was because I wouldn’t listen to her, I wouldn’t give her the chance to explain her point of view, to remind me how much she loved me…how much I loved her.” Lucas says. “Do you not realize how disturbing this sounds? You refuse to admit your love to Lydia so she has you kidnapped and forces you to listen to what she has to say? It's sick!” Julia says. “It worked. Lydia walked me through the years we spent together, she helped me remember the good times, the bad, and I don’t know…somewhere along the way, she activated something inside of me, those dormant feelings that Mia and Andropov tried so hard to bury, Lydia dug them up!” Lucas says. “So…so…you love her again? You don’t love me anymore?” Julia asks. “No, that’s not what I’m saying. I do love you. Its just…” Lucas begins to say. “Its just you don’t love me as much as you love her.” Julia says. “I’m sorry, I am so, so sorry.” Lucas tells her. Julia slaps Lucas! “YOU BASTARD! Do you remember how many freaking times I had asked you if you were sure of your feelings for me, and you told me that you were?! I had doubts, I was suspicious, but every time I voiced them, YOU SHUT ME DOWN!” Julia yells. “I know, none of this is fair to you…” Lucas says. “You’re right, none of this is fair! As much as I love you…I was prepared to move on with my life the moment Lydia came back, but you wouldn’t let me! You told me that you loved me, that she didn’t matter anymore, that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with ME! God, I am such an idiot! What was I thinking believing you? Everyone tried to warn me! My mother warned me, even Lydia tried to warn me! But you…you told me that you wanted me and I was dense enough to believe you. I believed you after spending two years hearing from everyone how epic your love story was with Lydia, you included! How could I be so blind?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!” Julia questions. Lucas places both hands on Julia’s shoulders. “Nothing is wrong with you!” Lucas tells her. Julia slaps his hands away. “DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!” Julia shouts. Lucas sighs. “Nothing is wrong with you…you were a victim, just as much as I was, just as much as Lydia was.” Lucas says. “Don’t you dare try to paint her as the victim! I understand she has been through a terrible ordeal these past two years, but since the moment she came back, she has been nothing but a condescending BITCH towards me about the relationship the two of you had, acting as if what we shared didn’t matter! She disgusts me, and I’m gonna be upfront with you, I wish she had stayed gone! Actually, I’m going to take it a step further…I wish that I had never met you. Since the moment you walked into my life, it has been one complication, one devastation after another, and I am TIRED! You say you care about me, maybe you believe that you do, but I don’t. I think you telling yourself that is a way to ease your own conscience, to try and make me feel better about the mess you and your little girlfriend have made of my life! Well screw you, and screw Lydia too! You both deserve each other.” Julia says. Julia reaches onto her finger, pulls off the engagement ring, and tosses it at Lucas. “You can both go straight to hell.” Julia tells him, before storming past him…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down