QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 13: The Epic Reckoning! Part 3

Go down

S1 Episode 13: The Epic Reckoning! Part 3 Empty S1 Episode 13: The Epic Reckoning! Part 3

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:56 pm

*Cop is standing on a cliff looking through a pair of binoculars. He is staring at Rico's base. He takes out a walkie talkie. "Chief, its Cop. I have McAllister's compound in my sight, I'm about to go i-....wait, someone else is showing up. I'll have to contact you later." Cop says before putting the radio away. Michael's jet lands and Cop walks over to it. Yeller, Dun Dun, Vito, and Michael's men get off. "What is going on here?" Cop asks. "What does it look like? We're getting ready to raid the compound!" Yeller says. "Oh no, no, no, no, no! Your not getting anywhere near this! If I can bring this guy into custody, then I might get a promotion! So why don't you turn your fancy jet around and go home?" Cop asks. "Don't tell Dun Dun what to do!" Dun Dun says. "We're not going anywhere!" Yeller says. "Then I guess I'll have to make you." Cop says. Dun Dun rolls her eyes and knocks Cop out! She then ties him up. "Bad Cop." Dun Dun says. "Come on Dun Dun! Enough dilly dallying! LETS GO!" Yeller yells.

*Yeller, Dun Dun, Vito, and Michael's men are walking through the halls of Rico's compound. Dun Dun is carrying a tied up Cop. "Let me go!" Cop says. "Oh shuuuut up." Dun Dun says. Diamond and Pearl come around the hall. "So I was thinking about redecorating my room pink, what do you think?" Pearl asks. "Go for it, it suits yo-" Diamond stops when he notices Yeller and everyone else. "You!" Yeller and Diamond yell at the same time. 'What are you meanies doing here?!" Pearl asks. "Where here to shut down your bosses little machine. Get out of the way!" Yeller says. "We'd be happy to." Diamond says. Diamond slams his fist down on a red switch on the wall. An alarm starts sounding out through the hallway.

*Rico lets out an angry scream. "INTRUDERS!" Rico yells.

*"Ninja man, what have you done?!" Dun Dun asks. "Oh, nothing, I just alerted all of the operatives in the compound that the security has been breached." Diamond says. "So that's what that button does!" Pearl says. "You should've never have tied me up!" Cop says. "Yeah, like you would be able to do anything." Yeller says. Vito walks over to Pearl and punches him in the face! "Ow! Diamond, that guy punched me!" Pearl yells. "Hey, not cool pal! What do you have to say for yourself?" Diamond asks. Vito sticks his tongue out at Diamond. "Oh, I see! Your a wise guy, are you? We don't like wise guys around-" Before Diamond can finish, everyone tramples over him and Pearl and runs off. "Diamond...I cant feel my legs." Pearl says. "I cant feel anything." Diamond says.

*Rico's voice can be heard over the intercom. "$100,000 to whoever can stop those intruders!" Rico yells. Vito takes out a gun and shoots the intercom. A group of ninjas show up and shoot at them with flamethrowers! Dun Dun uses Cop as a shield! Cop screams out in pain. Michael's men go after the group of ninjas and a brawl begins. "Now's our chance, lets get out of here and find my grandmother and stop Rico!" Yeller says.

*Grandma gets the cell door open and walks out. "That cheap jerk Wico couldn't even afford good locks!" Grandma says. Rico walks in. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR CELL?!" Rico angrily asks. Grandma round kicks him in the face, and knocks him out. "Now to shut down those radio towers." Grandma says.

*Diamond and Pearl get up. "Ow, that hurt." Diamond says. "Wait, where did they go?" Pearl asks. "I don't know!" Diamond says. Diamond's phone rings. "Oh hey, its Rico." Diamond says. Diamond answers. "Hello?" Diamond asks. "MILDRED YELLER HAS ESCAPED!" Rico yells. "She escaped, huh? Wait...WHAT?!" Diamond asks. "I want you and that idiot partner of yours to find them! NOW!" Rico yells before hanging up. "He's really loud." Pearl says. "Mildred Yeller escaped, we must find her!" Diamond says.

*Rico walks into the control room and over to the computer. "Excellent, the program has finished installing. Now all I have to do is press activate and-" Before Rico can finish, Yeller, Dun Dun, and Vito bursts in and throws a rock at his head, knocking him out! "We need to shut down the program!" Yeller says. Grandma walks in. "Not a problem." Grandma says. "Grandma! You alive!" Dun Dun says. "How did you escape?" Yeller asks. "Easy when the idiot running this place is too cheap to invest in actual locks." Grandma says. Grandma walks over to the computer and shuts down the program. "You did it!" Yeller says. "I helped." Cop adds. "And Dun Dun George Washington daughter." Dun Dun says. Rico begins to wake up. "Don't bother getting up Rico, you've lost." Yeller says. "No, YOU are the one who lost!" Rico says. He presses a button on his coat and a different alarm starts sounding. "Zico, what have you done?!" Grandma asks. "I activated the failsafe! In a mere 10 minutes, this compound along with everyone in it, will be blown to smithereens!" Rico says. "Well that'll include you!" Yeller says before kicking Rico in the head and knocking him out again. "He should be out for a while. In the mean time, we need to find a way out of this death trap!" Yeller says. Vito takes out a sticky grenade. "Uh, are you sure that's safe?" Yeller asks. Vito shrugs before placing it on the wall. everyone stands back and the wall blows up. "So what are we supposed to do now? Jump? We're five stories high!" Yeller says. Vito nods. "Dun Dun rather fall from high place than die from explosion." Dun Dun says. Yeller sighs. "Here goes nothing." Yeller says. Vito jumps out, shortly followed by Yeller, then Dun Dun holding Cop, and then Grandma. Vito pulls out a remote and presses a button. A jet flies below them and catches them! The jet flies away just as the building explodes!

*Bo is at home on the phone. "Well if you here anything, please contact me right away." Bo says before hanging up. Someone knocks on the door. Bo answers it and finds Michael. "Why hello Michael, what can I do for you?" Bo asks. "I have an update on da raiding of dat Rico guy's compound. My men watching da place said it exploded." Michael says. "Oh dear, what if my son and mother were involved? What if they didn't make it out alive?" Bo asks. Yeller, Dun Dun holding Cop, Vito, and Grandma walk in. Dun Dun drops Cop on the floor. "Ow!" Cop says. "Quiet you big baby." Dun Dun says. "Thank goodness that you all made it out alive! Are any of you hurt?" Bo asks. "Actually, I'm in a lot of pain." Cop says. "No one was asking you." Yeller says. "So what happened in there?" Bo asks. "Grandma escaped on her own, she didn't actually need our help, she shutdown the computer that Rico was going to use to activate the radio towers. Rico, being the sore loser that he is, decided that if he cant brainwash everyone, he'll just blow up the compound." Yeller says. "Is Rico dead?" Michael asks. "Probably, he was knocked out when we left him. I do kind of feel bad for the ninjas though, they were probably still in the compound when it exploded. Even they didn't deserve to die." Yeller says.

*The ninja's balloon is flying in the sky. "That was a close call!" Diamond says. "I cant believe we almost went boom! Why would Rico try to blow us up?" Pearl asks. "I know we are loyal to Rico and everything, but...lets face it, the dude is a wackjob." Diamond says. "Rico probably died in the explosion, what do we do now that we are out of a job?" Pearl asks. "Let me think for a sec....I got it! We'll make Yeller miserable for the rest of his life!" Diamond says. "We're already doing that." Pearl says. "Except now we're going to be able to have fun doing it!" Diamond says. "Ooooooh! I like the sound of that! Hey, now that Rico's pushing daisies, we should go spend all of his money!" Pearl says. "That's a great idea! We could go buy our own base and run our own evil organization! It'll be better than that joke Rico was running!" Diamond says. "And we'll give anyone who joins a free bag of potato chips!" Pearl says. "Woah now! Lets not get too expensive! We'll give them a tootsie roll." Diamond says.

*At the ruins of Rico's compound, a hand rises up from the debris!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down