QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 12: The Epic Reckoning! Part 2

Go down

S1 Episode 12: The Epic Reckoning! Part 2 Empty S1 Episode 12: The Epic Reckoning! Part 2

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:54 pm

*"So what do you want from me Geeko?" Grandma asks. "Several years ago, while you were working for the CIA, you were working on a project about radio towers. The CIA was trying to use radio towers for other purposes than they're already used for. Unfortunately, that is all I was able to find out. I want you to give me specifics." Rico says. "Drop dead." Grandma says. "I was hoping that you would cooperate. Very well, would you be more willing to talk if I were to take the life of one of your loved ones? That's right Mildred, your children and grandchildren may be far away from this location, but I have a looooong reach. All it takes is one phone call and one, if not all of them, will disappear. The choice is yours." Rico says. "Your threatening my family and somehow, I have a choice?" Grandma asks. "You don't have to tell me what I want to know, you can just let your loved ones die and then take this secret to your grave. So, why don't you tell me what it is I want to know?" Rico asks. "Fine, I'll tell you everything!" Grandma says.

*Yeller and Bo are pacing at home. Dun Dun bursts in. "Where Grandma?!" Dun Dun asks. "I already told you on the phone that she was kidnapped." Yeller says. "Dun Dun know that, but where did bad ninjas take her?" Dun Dun asks. "Probably Rico's headquarters." Yeller says. "Where that?" Dun Dun asks. "I'm pretty sure its somewhere in the middle of the desert." Yeller says. "Well then we go and save Grandma!" Dun Dun says. "I don't mean to interrupt, but Rico is a madman! You cannot face him down on your own! He has vicious guards, lethal security, it would be nearly impossible to get in!" Bo says. "Your right, which is why we'll need some help." Yeller says.

*Yeller and Dun Dun are in Michael's office at his mansion. Michael is sitting at his desk while Vito is sitting next to him. "So your telling me dat your grandmother was kidnapped by dat Rico guy?" Michael asks. "Yeah, pretty much. Which is why we need you to help us get into Rico's compound to save her!" Yeller says. "You don't even know for sure dat she is in dere!" Michael says. "No, but it is the most likely scenario." Yeller says. "I don't know bout dis." Michael says. "Well let me quicken your thinking process. You owe me after the whole debacle with Speed!" Yeller says. Michael sighs. "What you think Vito? You think we can lend dese two da man power dey need to get in Rico's compound?" Michael asks. Vito shrugs. "Not in a very talkative mood, eh Vito? Very well, I tink I can give you a few of my guys to take along with you on your journey." Michael says. One of Michael's men runs in. "Boss! Turn on da TV, you gotta see dis!" The thug says. "Vito! Turn on da TV!" Michael says. "Remote right next to you though!" Dun Dun says. "Is your name Vito? Didn't tink so." Michael says. Vito turns on the TV, Rico is on! "Hey! Rico in the colored box! How he get in there?" Dun Dun asks. "Good afternoon citizens of earth, my name is Rico McAllister. I'm sure some of you know me as one of this world's many criminal masterminds. With that being said, I am about to blow your mind, and not in a good way. I have managed to gain control of the radio towers across the country. That may not sound too catastrophic, but it is. I intend to use these radios to let out an invisible wave that has the ability to hypnotize all of you into being my mindless puppets. Now don't get too worked up, Fortunately for you, it isn't nearly ready yet, so you still have time to share some last warm moments with your loving family, but it will be ready in exactly one hour. So I suggest you make those moments count." Rico says. The message begins to repeat itself. "He took over the radio towers?!" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun wonder if she can do that. If she can, she can brainwash bank tellers into giving her money." Dun Dun says. "We don't have any time to lose! Vito, rally da troops and fuel da jet, you and a crew of 20 men will be accompanying Yeller and Dun Dun to Rico's compound to take dat freak down." Michael says. "Your lending us your jet?" Yeller asks. "Of course, we don't have anytime to lose. You need to get to Rico's compound and stop him before he can carry out his nefarious plans." Michael says. "Thanks, we'll be back soon!" Yeller says. He, Dun Dun and Vito walk out.

*Yeller, Dun Dun, and Vito are now approaching Michael's jet. "Lets take Rico down, once and for all!" Yeller says. They get on the jet and it flies off into the distance.

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down