QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 11: The Epic Reckoning! Part 1

Go down

S1 Episode 11: The Epic Reckoning! Part 1 Empty S1 Episode 11: The Epic Reckoning! Part 1

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 pm

*The Ninjas are in a factory standing in front of a large tarp. "Is this it?" Pearl asks. "Yes, this will play a large role in kidnapping Mildred Yeller." Diamond says. "Are you sure it will work?" Pearl asks. "The scientist who developed it said that it is almost guaranteed to accomplish our goal." Diamond says. Diamond pulls the tarp off. "Oh, wow! Its perfect!" Pearl says. "Indeed, this machine will be the key to advancing Rico's goal! The final reckoning has begun!" Diamond says.

*Yeller is doing the dishes. He looks back and fourth before throwing all of the dishes in the trash. Bo comes in. "Son? Have you finished the dishes?" Bo asks. "Of course I did! Have I ever let you down before?" Yeller asks. "Yes, plenty of times." Bo says. "Forget I asked." Yeller says. Grandma comes in. "Hey stupid! You know there's a giant robot outside?!" Grandma asks. "Mother, are you feeling alright?" Bo asks. "Are you questioning your mother?!" Grandma angrily asks. "No, of course not!" Bo says. Grandma slaps him. "Don't sass me!" Grandma yells. An explosion is heard. "What the heck was that?!" Yeller wonders. They all run into the living room and see a huge hole in the wall. "Was this always here?" Yeller asks. A giant ninja robot crashes through the wall. "Was that always here?" Yeller asks. "What is the meaning of this?!" Bo angrily asks. Diamond and Pearl come out the top of the robot. "Hellooooo!" Pearl says. "You clowns again! Did that freak Grico send you?" Grandma asks. "Its Rico, and yes, he did! We're here for you old woman!" Diamond says. "Try and get me, bozos!" Grandma yells. Diamond and Pearl jump back in the robot. The robot's arm attempts to grab Grandma, but she jumps on the arm and runs up it towards the face. "She's gonna get us!" Pearl nervously says. "I wouldn't be so sure." Diamond says. Diamond presses a button, and the arm Grandma is on falls off. Another arm comes out of the socket and replaces the one that fell off. The mouth of the robot opens and releases a gas that knocks Yeller, Grandma, and Bo out. The robot picks Grandma up, its stomach opens up and reveals a jail cell. The robot puts Grandma in the cell and the stomach closes up. Then, the robot transforms into an airplane and flies off.

2 HOURS LATER

*Cop is with Bo and Yeller. "So the ninjas showed up, knocked you out, and then kidnapped your mother?" Cop asks. "Yes, that's right." Bo says. "Do you have any idea why they would kidnap her? There must be a reason." Cop says. "As far as we know, they've never met my grandmother before." Yeller says. "Okay, that'll be all." Cop says. "What are you going to do?" Bo asks. "I'm going to go home and take a nap." Cop says. "What about my grandmother?" Yeller asks. "What about her?" Cop asks. "She's been kidnapped! Aren't you going to try and find her?" Yeller asks. Cop sighs. "Its just like you to ruin my afternoon, which I spent a very long time carefully planning out I might add. Fine, I'll try to find her." Cop says. "Well how do you plan on doing that?" Yeller asks. "I'll see if I can find any known connection between your grandmother and the ninjas and Rico. I'll let you know if I find anything." Cop says before leaving.

*Grandma wakes up in a cell. "Where the heck am I?" Grandma wonders. Rico walks over to the cell. "We meet at last." Rico says. "You must be Vico!" Grandma says. "My name is Rico, don't bother introducing yourself, I already know who you are. You're Mildred Yeller, otherwise known as Agent 213." Rico says.

*"I was able to find out some interesting info." Cop says. "Well don't leave us in suspense dear boy, what did you find out?" Bo asks. "Your mother was with the CIA for a number of years. She was even appointed director for a short amount of time until they could find a permanent director, so she must've been one of the best if she was appointed as the director." Cop says. "This doesn't make any sense! My mother was a house wife!" Bo says. "Well did she ever go anywhere?" Yeller asks. "Well, yes, she did seem to disappear for a few weeks up to a few months, but she always told me she was visiting her family." Bo says. "She must've really been doing work for the CIA." Yeller says. "Why would Rico want to target my mother though?" Bo wonders. "My guess is your mother has some classified information that Rico wants." Cop says. "But what kind of information?" Bo wonders.

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum