QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 10: Master of all Evil

Go down

Chapter 10: Master of all Evil Empty Chapter 10: Master of all Evil

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:58 pm

SCRIPT BY: qg2004
The eight heroes watch as Puppy begins to rapidly grow in size. “This isn’t going to work! We have the cure! All we need to do is inject Puppy, and he will revert back to normal!” Andy reminds The Master. The Master chuckles. “We’ll see about that, won’t we?” The Master says. The Master then shoots Puppy with FUSION three more times! Puppy lets out an agonizing scream, as he grows larger and larger. Eventually, two more heads grow off of Puppy’s body, looking identical to his first. Puppy’s eyes begin to glow green, and he proceeds to let out a monstrous roar, one so powerful, it nearly blows the heroes backwards, like a strong wind. The Master then pulls out one of Andropov’s controlling collars, and tosses it at Puppy’s middle head’s neck. Once the collar comes into contact with Puppy, it immediately wraps around his neck, thus putting him under The Master’s control. “You know, I have actually been wanting to control one of you since I first learned you were trying to foil my plans. I attempted it with Lauren, but Claire intervened, and she seemingly isn’t affected by FUSION. Yes, I suppose you could argue that I did somewhat accomplish that goal when I was controlling Tat’s annoying little brother, Penn. But, since he wasn’t actively opposing me, it simply didn’t have the same effect.” The Master says. “So that’s why the hybrids kidnapped Puppy, instead of killing him right their, in the fire station!” Claire realizes. “By George, she finally gets it! I ordered all of the hybrids under my control to seize a member of your team, and to eliminate the rest. Imagine my delight when Puppy was the team member delivered to me! Yes, I admit, under normal circumstances, Puppy is nothing more than a mere dog. But, when enhanced with FUSION, he becomes an unstoppable weapon of destruction. I am so pleased that things worked out the way that they did. Of course, I was dismayed when both ManShark and Penn were defeated by the lot of you, but, since you’ve managed to infiltrate my base of operations, I have now been granted the privilege of being able to witness your demises in person!” The Master notes. The Master jumps off of the platform he was standing on, and lands on Puppy’s back! “Enough talk. Puppy, please, eliminate these parasites for me, once and for all!” The Master orders Puppy.
Andy pulls out the cure for FUSION, and shoots a dose at Puppy! However, even after being hit, Puppy still appears to have not been affected! The Master laughs. “Don’t you bumbling idiots get it? I have injected your dear Puppy with so much FUSION, it has rendered your little cure completely powerless! I suppose I’ll still give you points for making a valiant effort, however.” The Master says. “Puppy is too strong, now. If we knock him out, that may be enough to weaken him so we can administer the cure!” Andy suggests. Dun Dun walks over to Puppy, and looks up at him. “Hey, ugly!” Dun Dun yells. Puppy looks down at Dun Dun. “Wow, Dun Dun thought mutt was ugly before, but now, he look like goblin!” Dun Dun says. Puppy growls at Dun Dun. “WHAT?! What you gonna do?! Dun Dun no scared of you! Dun Dun eat you for Din Din, you ugly beast!” Dun Dun yells. Puppy then grabs Dun Dun with his paw, and holds her in front of his face. The two then make eye contact. “Can Dun Dun borrow some mun mun?” Dun Dun asks. Puppy roars, and tosses Dun Dun up against the wall! Dun Dun slides down the wall to the floor, and is now unconscious. Yeller turns towards Lightcap. “Tag, you’re it!” Yeller says. “What are you talking-” Before Lightcap can finish, Yeller picks him up, and throws him right at Puppy! As he is soaring through the air, Lightcap is also screaming. When he comes closer to Puppy, a terrified Lightcap lets out a burst of electricity, aimed directly at Puppy. Puppy is struck by the bolt of electricity, but, is unaffected. Puppy then wacks Lightcap away with his paw, when Lightcap is close enough! Lightcap goes crashing down to the ground, and though still conscious, he is far too weak to stand back up at the moment. Puppy then turns his attention to Yeller. “Oh, uh, hi! You remember me, don’t you, Puppy? Total Yeller Mania? We made it to the final three together, one time? I supported you over R.J in that finale! Yeah, you and I were great friends! So, uh...how about you spare me, and, you kill everybody else?” Yeller asks. “Hey!” An offended Tat yells. Puppy growls at Yeller. “Does that mean we have a deal?” Yeller asks. Puppy goes to step on Yeller, but before he can, his paw is hit by a flying trash barrel! Puppy turns, and sees that Claire used her powers to launch it at him, in order to protect Yeller. “Thanks for the save!” Yeller says. “Not that you deserved it.” Claire snaps. Puppy turns his attention to Claire, and begins running after her. Claire flies up into the air, and avoids Puppy as he swings at her! Once above him, Claire launches a beam of energy in Puppy’s direction. The beam hits Puppy, and the impact causes a cloud of smoke to fill the room! “I think I did it!” Claire beams. All of a sudden, three pairs of green eyes can be seen glowing inside the cloud. “Think again!” The Master can be heard saying. A paw emerges from the cloud, and knocks Claire out of the air! Claire goes plummeting to the ground, and the landing is painful. Lauren rushes over to her side, and kneels down next to her. “Are you okay?” Lauren asks. “Never better.” Claire responds. Claire attempts to stand up, but she cringes in pain when she tries to. “Stay here for a few minutes.” Lauren tells her. “I need to get back in their and FIGHT!” Claire protests. “You need to rest. Let the rest of us handle Puppy. There are still five of us that are in the game.” Lauren says.
The cloud of smoke begins to clear, and Puppy can be seen standing in the middle of the room, without a scratch. “Some of you are still standing, but for how long?” The Master asks. Lauren stands up. “As long as it takes to take down you and your rabid dog.” Lauren warns. Lauren tosses her backpack onto the floor, and reaches into it. She pulls out a rocket launcher! Lauren aims the rocket launcher at Puppy, but then, decides to aim it a little higher, towards The Master instead! “Good luck controlling your attack dog from the grave.” Lauren mutters. Lauren fires a rocket at The Master! However, Puppy blocks the shot with his paw, and the rocket explodes! Puppy flinches in pain slightly, but otherwise, is mostly unaffected. The Master lets out a maniacal laugh. “Excellent try...but no cigar I’m afraid! Now thanks to your negligence, you’ve just lost your beloved girlfriend! Eliminate her, Puppy!” The Master orders! Puppy hits a beam on the ceiling, positioned right above where Claire is lying! Lauren notices this, and leaps into action. She tackles Claire out of the way, both narrowly avoiding being crushed by the beam! “The two of you got lucky. Fortunately for me, Puppy has plenty more fight left in him!” The Master gloats. Puppy lets out a loud bark. “That does it, I’m sitting this one out.” Lauren says. “What? But-what about Puppy?” Claire asks. “They can handle that fight. I’m more worried about keeping you alive. Puppy nearly killed you just now, and I’m not gonna let that happen again.” Lauren says. Claire smiles.
“Lets see, which one of these little ants should I target next? Ah! I know! Lets eliminate Miss Tat the Cat! Your brother may have escaped my game with his life, but I’m afraid you won’t be as fortunate, darling. Rest In Pieces.” The Master says. Puppy then swings at Tat! “Oh no you don’t!” Tat yells. Tat hops out of the way, and when Puppy’s paw slams into the ground, she takes her sword, and stabs him in the leg! Puppy lets out a cry, and begins to stumble across the room. In the process, he accidentally kicks Tat, who ends up flying towards the wall! Tat hits the wall, and is immediately knocked unconscious from the impact! Yeller runs up to Puppy. “Okay, you’ve had your fun. Now, lets try and negotiate again. You can take out everybody else in this room except me, AND I’ll be your servant! All you have to do is let me live. Great deal, huh?” Yeller asks. “Please Puppy, swat that little inconvenience out of the way.” The Master orders. Puppy then swings at Yeller with his paw, and immediately knocks him down! Yeller is then knocked unconscious. Puppy turns his attention towards Dylan and Andy. “How nice that the last two remaining also happen to be my greatest enemies. I’ll take great pleasure in obliterating the two of you.” The Master says. Dylan grapples to a higher platform, just as Puppy swings at him. Once Dylan is above Puppy, the gun ejects from his watch, and he begins to shoot at Puppy. However, the bullets don’t seem to harm Puppy. Puppy swings his arm at the platform Dylan is standing on, and Dylan hops off of it before it hits. Once Dylan is back on the ground, Puppy fires a green, slime like substance from his mouth at Dylan! Dylan is unable to avoid the hit, and the attack pushes him back into the wall! Dylan, covered in the green slime, is now stuck to the wall, unable to get free. Puppy turns his attention to Andy, who is defenseless. “Puppy, please, its Andy! You have to listen to me! You aren’t acting like yourself! The Master has injected you with FUSION, he’s brainwashed you! You have to come to your senses!” Andy begs. The Master laughs. “Don’t bother. You are the last one standing, Andy. Once you are neutralized, I’ll have Puppy finish all of you off. I admit, you did manage to put up a surprisingly good fight. However, just as I expected, even YOU couldn’t win this time.” The Master says. “It...it truly is over.” Andy realizes. “I’m so pleased that you have finally accepted that particularly harsh reality. It will make your demise so much more easier to grasp. Take down your final enemy, Puppy, then kill everyone else. Once they are all disposed of, no one will be standing between me and complete world domination!” The Master says. “Think about what you are doing! You might be able to kill us, but you won’t stop us! We’ve already released the cure! As we speak, several of your hybrids are reverting back to human form.” Andy notes. “I’m aware that you released the cure into the New Haven river. Fortunately, my scientists are working on a way to purify the water. Once the cure is no longer a factor, and you fools are dead and buried, no one will be able to stop me! Now, without further small talk, lets finish this!” The Master orders Puppy. Puppy roars, and picks up his paw, prepared to stomp on Andy. As he begins to lower it, Puppy stops all of a sudden, and lets out a loud cry. “What-what’s happening?!” A surprised The Master asks. Andy’s eyes widen, as he realizes something is wrong with Puppy. As Puppy is screaming, he all of a sudden begins to shrink! While he is shrinking, his two extra heads disappear, and after a few moments, he is reverted back to normal size! The Master, who was able to ride on the FUSION infected Puppy because of his size, drops to the ground! Andy uses his eye glass to analyze Puppy, and diagnose what happened to him. “It...it appears that Puppy might’ve overdosed on FUSION!” Andy reveals. Tat stands up. “If that’s the case, we should get Puppy to a hospital as soon as possible.” Tat says. Dylan finally manages to get free from the green substance that had him restrained to the wall. “Before we do that, there’s one more problem we need to take care of.” Dylan reminds Tat. Dylan walks over to The Master, who is now lying on the ground, after falling off Puppy. “You lost.” Dylan tells him. “Only because I greatly underestimated the effect FUSION would have on Puppy. If it weren’t for that, I would have won.” The Master states. “You still would’ve lost. If you hadn’t given Puppy that much FUSION, we only would’ve had to give him the cure once, and he would’ve gone back to normal, and lets face it, without a hybrid fighting by your side, you’re nothing.” Dylan says. “This isn’t over.” The Master claims. “I think it is.” Dylan responds. The Master smiles, and then pulls out his FUSION gun! “I still have one more trick up my sleeve!” The Master announces. “He’s gonna shoot one of us!” Tat yells. Lauren stands up, after kneeling beside Claire, prepared to jump into action. The Master, however, aims the FUSION gun at himself! Lauren draws her pistol from the holster, and is able to quickly shoot the FUSION gun out of The Master’s hand! The Master drops it, and the gun falls to the ground. Once it hits the floor, the glass canister on the gun that contained the FUSION smashes! “NOOOOOOOOOO!” The Master screams. The Master glares at Lauren. “You’ve ruined EVERYTHING!” The Master yells. Lauren smugly smiles, and shrugs. “Is there anymore FUSION in the building?” Dylan asks. “As if I’ve ever tell you!” The Master yells. The Master gets on his feet, and throws a punch at Dylan! Dylan dodges the punch, grabs The Master’s wrist, and then proceeds to break his hand! The Master screams in pain. “If you don’t want me to break the other one, answer my question. Is there anymore FUSION in the building?” Dylan asks. The Master laughs. “Do you really believe that you’ve stopped me? There are still several hybrids roaming the streets of New Haven, and even if you manage to cure them, that doesn’t mean I’ve been defeated. I always come back, each time with a more dangerous plan than the last, and one of these times, I will finally triumph.” The Master claims. “You could be right, but I’m not worried about that right now. As of this moment, you’re FINISHED.” Dylan says.
At that moment, a gunshot can be heard, and a bullet plunges through The Master’s back! The Master drops to the ground, and begins heavily bleeding. “Shooter!” Dylan yells. Up on the platform The Master was standing on earlier, Klein is revealed to be holding a sniper. Lauren notices him, aims her pistol, and fires a shot at him! Klein is shot in the shoulder, but unfortunately, that isn’t the end of things. Immediately after Lauren shoots Klein, a smoke grenade is tossed into the room, and it is only a few moments before the area becomes filled with a thick fog. Once the room is filled with smoke, WPA agents donning special goggles that let them see through the fog storm the room, prepared to kill everyone in it. Andy turns on his eye glass, and is able to see through the fog as well. “I’m able to see through the fog, I’ll let you know where to shoot!” Andy tells the others. Dylan and Lauren find each other in the fog, stand back to back, and then pull out their weapons. “Dylan, 9 o’clock!” Andy tells him. Dylan turns in that direction, fires a shot, and a pained groan can be heard through the fog. “Now 11 o’clock, Dylan!” Andy orders. Dylan now fires a shot in that direction, and another agent is hit, before falling to the ground. “Lauren, 7 o’clock, quick!” Andy warns. Lauren turns in that direction, fires a shot, and another WPA agent is wounded. “Are we clear to move yet?” Dylan asks. “I counted six men earlier, but you two have only taken down three.” Andy notes. “Where are the other three, then?” Lauren asks. Andy looks around the room, and then spots an agent running towards Claire! “Claire, look out!” Andy calls out. Still unable to see, and without instructions from Andy, Lauren turns towards where she remembers Claire lying, and fires a shot! The agent can be heard falling to the ground, after being hit by Lauren. “That’s four down!” Andy reveals. “I know how to count.” Lauren notes. “Lauren, 10 o’clock!” Andy yells. Lauren turns, fires a shot in that direction, and a cry can be heard from the wounded agent. “One more...” Andy says. The final agent grabs Andy from behind, and points a gun at his head! “One more word to your friends, and I’ll blow your head off.” The agent warns. “Andy, any sign of the last guy?” Dylan can be heard asking. “Do whatever you want to me, just leave them alone.” Andy begs. “I have my orders. All of you have to die. But, since you took down all my coworkers, I guess I’ll just have to settle for you.” The agent says. “If you kill me, my friends will hear the shot, and they will kill you.” Andy warns. “Which is why I’m gonna sneak you out of here, and kill you outside. But, if you make a single peep, I’m not gonna shoot you, I’m gonna shoot one of your friends, so don’t try calling for help.” The agent threatens. The fog begins to clear up, and Dylan and Lauren notice that Andy has been taken hostage! Dylan and Lauren then point their guns at the WPA agent. “Let him go.” Dylan says. “How about a deal? You let me walk out of here, and I’ll let your pal walk away with his life.” The agent suggests. “Don’t listen to him! He’s going to kill me no matter what!” Andy says. “Shut up!” The agent barks. “I’ll make you a counter offer. Let Andy go, and I won’t kill you.” Lauren says. The agent laughs. “You think you scare me? You aren’t stupid enough to fire a shot at me when I have a-” Before the agent finishes, Lauren fires two shots at him! The bullets fly past Andy, and hit the agent in the chest! The agent then drops to the floor, which renders Andy free! “Are you crazy? You could’ve gotten him killed!” Dylan yells. “He’s fine.” Lauren says. “Thank you, Lauren. I’m glad you took the risk.” Andy tells her. Yeller, Dun Dun, Lightcap, Claire, and Tat rejoin the three. “Now that those guys are down, can get out of here now?” Yeller asks. “You guys can, I’m sticking around for a little while. I need to make sure that all of the FUSION The Master had is destroyed, so it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.” Dylan says. “I’m going with you.” Lauren says. “Okay, well if Lauren is sticking around, I am, too.” Claire says. “That’s a really bad idea.” Lauren says. “I don’t care. You and I have been separated too much since this entire mess started, I’m not letting you out of my sight again.” Claire says. “Okay, just stay really close to me.” Lauren urges her. “That’s where I prefer to be.” Claire notes. “What should we do about The Master? He’s still alive.” Tat notes. “Barely. I say we leave him for whoever those guys were that tried to kill him.” Lauren suggests. “As nice as that sounds, we are suppose to be the good guys, and good guys don’t leave defenseless people for dead, even when the defenseless is the maniac we’ve been fighting against.” Andy notes. Dylan walks over to The Master, and picks him off the floor. “I’ll keep him with us. You guys don’t need anything slowing you down when you are trying to get out of here. Grab Puppy, and get out of here. Once Lauren, Claire, and I are done in here, we’ll get The Master out.” Dylan says. “That sounds like an excellent plan. Yeller, Dun Dun, do you mind carrying Puppy out?” Andy asks. “Why Dun Dun have to do it?” Dun Dun asks. “Don’t make me ask again.” Andy says. Yeller rolls his eyes, and he and Dun Dun pick up Puppy. “Be careful.” Andy tells Lauren, Claire, and Dylan. “You too. This is almost over, Andy. We are almost to the finish line.” Claire notes. Andy smiles, and nods. He, Tat, Lightcap, Dun Dun, and Yeller then exit the same way they came in, with Puppy in tow. “Lets go find the rest of the FUSION and end this.” Dylan says. He, Claire, and Lauren then walk through another door, with The Master in tow.

Klein manages to make it to the observatory’s balcony, and makes a call to his boss. “Ma’am, I managed to shoot The Master, but the girl formerly known as Agent Smarts shot me...Its not a serious wound, no. But, that’s the lesser bad news. They managed to take down a bunch of our operatives, even with the smoke grenade active...Its not over, yet. More operatives are entering the building, to make sure no one leaves this observatory alive.” Klein says.

Andy, Tat, Yeller, Dun Dun, and Lightcap, with Puppy, are running down the stairs, nearing the first floor, when they begin to hear footsteps. “Someone is coming! This way!” Andy says, while pointing at a door that leads into the second floor. Everyone, except Dun Dun, goes through the door. Dun Dun hides around the corner, and pulls a baseball bat out of nowhere. Once a WPA agent reaches the second floor, Dun Dun emerges from around the corner, and wacks him with the baseball bat! The agent falls down the stairs, and on his way down, falls into two other agents that were accompanying him! The three hit the first floor, and are all rendered unconscious. “Dun Dun has cleared path!” Dun Dun announces. The others emerge from hiding. “Threat been stop, thanks to Dun Dun. She save world.” Dun Dun proudly states. “We’ll have to thank you later. Right now, we need to keep moving.” Tat says. “Agreed. We are almost near the exit, it shouldn’t be long now.” Andy says. They then continue to run down the stairs.

Lauren, Claire, and Dylan, who is still carrying The Master, enter a room, and find The Master’s stash of FUSION! “Give me a second. I’ll destroy this entire stash in no time.” Lauren says. Lauren and Claire walk off to destroy the remaining FUSION. Dylan places The Master in a chair, and at that moment, he begins to regain consciousness. Once he awakens, it is clear that he is struggling to breathe. “What...what happened?” The Master asks. “You were shot.” Dylan reveals. “And here I assumed that none of you actually had the guts to eliminate me.” The Master says. “It wasn’t one of us. Someone else took a shot at you.” Dylan says. “Why didn’t you leave me to die?” The Master asks. “Because the people who tried to kill you, also tried to kill us. Besides, leaving you to die wouldn’t be a very good guy thing to do, and that’s what we are suppose to be.” Dylan says. “Are you all REALLY good people, or are you simply dimwitted?” The Master asks. “Maybe both, but it doesn’t really matter if you survive, because the next time you pull a stunt like this, we are gonna stop you, just like we always do.” Dylan says. The Master chuckles. “You do always stop me, don’t you? But, I suppose that is part of the fun. As much as I enjoyed the power trip of unleashing FUSION on the world, I...I enjoyed the battle even...even more. I...I always enjoy the battle, and...I’m so pleased that you and your team were able to provide me with one...one last good one.” The Master says. “One last good one? Does that mean you plan on giving up crime?” Dylan asks. “I...I could never do that. I thrive...off of the adrenaline of the chase, the game...of cat and mouse between my enemies...and...myself. What...what I meant earlier...when I said one last battle is that...that I don’t have much time left.” The Master acknowledges. “Don’t count yourself out just yet. We’re gonna get you to a hospital.” Dylan tells him. “There isn’t...enough time for that. Before I pass on, though, I would...I would like to thank you...for being such a worthy opponent. It has been...a thrilling fifteen years.” The Master says. Dylan nods. “You know, despite our differences, I think there is one thing you and I always agreed on. This feud was always going to end with one of us dead, even if it wasn’t one of us that pulled the trigger on the other.” Dylan notes. “Once again, our opinions differ. I...I always thought it would end with...with the both of us dead. In fact...I still believe that.” The Master says. “You aren’t in any condition to pull one last fast one.” Dylan points out. The Master lets out a weak laugh, mixed with a cough. “I...I don’t have to. You and I...we are two sides of the same coin...we...we are a package deal! Once I pass, I have no doubt that...it won’t be long before you also meet...a gruesome fate.” The Master says. “You are insane.” Dylan says. The Master smiles. “You’ll see...you WILL see!” The Master tells him. The Master’s head then falls back, his eyes still open. Dylan checks The Master’s pulse, and it doesn’t take long for him to figure out what has happened: The Master has succumbed to his injuries and passed away. “Rest in peace...” Dylan mutters. Dylan then closes The Master’s eyes. Lauren and Claire rejoin Dylan. “All of The Master’s FUSION has been destroyed.” Lauren reveals. “Is...everything okay?” Claire asks Dylan. “The Master died...” Dylan reveals. “Shouldn’t you be happy? Your lifelong nemesis is dead, that would be enough to even make ME smile.” Lauren says. Dylan ignores Lauren, and picks up The Master’s body. “We should get out of here.” Dylan notes.

Outside the observatory, Tat helps Yeller move Puppy into the backseat. “Do you think he’ll be alright?” Yeller asks. “He should be fine, once he sees a doctor. The heroes hear the door to the observatory open, and the five of them all turn towards it. They see Dylan, Lauren, and Claire exit, and notice that Dylan is carrying The Master’s corpse. “What...what happened?” Andy asks. “We couldn’t save him.” Dylan reveals. “I don’t know whether to feel relieved because he is finally gone, or saddened that we couldn’t save him. He might’ve been evil, but like it or not, he was still a human being.” Andy says. “I feel bad for saying this, but after what he did to Penn, Puppy, and everyone else, he got EXACTLY what he deserved. Anyway, did you guys manage to get that last bit of FUSION?” Tat asks. Claire nods. “Its all been destroyed. The Master will never hurt anyone, ever again.” Claire says.

The next day has arrived, and Katie Goo is on the news, giving a report on what happened in New Haven. “This is Katie Goo, with an update on the FUSION crisis that has plagued New Haven City over the past 24 hours. I have it under good authority that the majority of the FUSION infected have been mysteriously cured. In fact, there are so few of the monsters left, that citizens of New Haven have been given the okay to return to the city. Now, to discuss how this was all resolved. Sources close to the situation say that nine individuals played a major role in not only curing the civilians infected by FUSION, but also bringing an end to The Master’s reign of terror. The identities of these nine heroes have yet to be revealed. In regards to the man responsible for the outbreak, we have received reports from several trustworthy sources saying that The Master, A.K.A, Cesar Burnham, is dead. We still don’t know how it happened, or who, if anyone, is responsible, but we expect to learn more over the coming days. In the meantime, I’d like to switch over to a press conference currently being given, by President Grump.” Katie says.
Ronald Grump is now live on TV. “Good morning, everyone! I come to you today because I am very pleased to announce that the situation in New Haven City has been resolved, courtesy of ME. That’s right, its thanks to me that the cure for FUSION was found, and all those wonderful people were cured! I contacted a friend of mine, very nice guy, he made the cure for me, I dumped it in the river, and then, I sent a team of some very capable people to take down The Master, such a bad guy. They took him down, the ugly things walking around the city were cured, and now, everybody is safe, thanks to me, President Ronald Grump! Vote for me, in 2020! Together, we can make New Haven Great Again!” Ronald Grump says.

Andy, Claire, Lauren, Tat, Yeller, Dun Dun, and Lightcap are all standing on a bridge, when Puppy joins them. “Puppy! Its so good to see you up and about!” Tat says. Puppy smiles, and barks. “Puppy thanks all of you for helping him out.” Claire reveals. Andy looks around. “Wait, where’s Dylan? He was suppose to be here, too.” Andy notes. “Maybe he had something more important to take care of.” Claire suggests.

At The Master’s grave, Dylan is kneeling in front of it. “I should be happy you’re dead. For fifteen long years, you’ve been torturing Fantastic City and the entire world, and finally, your reign of terror is over. But...I can’t help but think there is more, that this ending was too easy. To me, it seems like your reign of terror might just be beginning.” Dylan says.

“I intend to stay in New Haven for a few more days, to make sure all of the hybrids are taken care of. But, for all intensive purposes, it appears this situation might finally be over.” Andy says. “I hate to put a damper on the celebration, but what about the guys who tried to kill us?” Yeller asks. “They all gone, Dun Dun make them go night night.” Dun Dun says. “I’m not so sure. On my way out of the observatory, I searched one of the guys who tried to kill us, and I found something.” Lauren says, as she holds up a WPA badge! “The WPA tried to kill us?!” A shocked Andy asks. “My guess is that they wanted to shut anyone up that knew where The Master stole FUSION from, so they sent a hit squad to take us all out.” Lauren assumes. “Do you think they’ll try again?” Lightcap asks. “If they do, I’ll be ready, and I hope all of you are, too.” Lauren says.

Klein, whose arm is now in a sling, is sitting in his boss’s office, whose face we still don’t see. “Every member of the team I brought in was taken down, and all of the targets survived, with the exception of The Master.” Klein reveals. “This is not good news, Agent Klein. Since FUSION was first stolen, you have assured me numerous times that you would insure no one ever found out we lost track of such a dangerous weapon.” Klein’s boss says. “No one will!” Klein claims. “You just told me that the majority of our targets survived.” His boss notes. “They survived THIS time, but they won’t next time.” Klein says. “There won’t be a next time, Agent Klein.” His boss says. “What are you saying? Are you firing me?” Klein asks. “No, Agent Klein...I’m retiring you.” His boss says, before pulling a gun out of her desk drawer, and shooting Klein between the eyes! Klein dies immediately, and another agent enters the office. “Clean up this mess, and when you are finished, I want you to put me in contact with ‘The Dark’.” Klein’s boss says. “Are you sure about that?” The agent asks. “I need some problems dealt with, and I can’t have it tied back to us. They are the only people I know outside of my own agents that will take care of these targets...permanently.” Klein’s boss says...

THE END...Or is it?

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down