QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 06: Invasion

Go down

Chapter 06: Invasion Empty Chapter 06: Invasion

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:52 pm

SCRIPT BY: qg2004
Yeller and Lightcap stare in disbelief at the bones. “Mama GooGoo must have all those newspaper clippings because...because she KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE!” Lightcap realizes. “And we could be next...we need to go grab Dun Dun, and get the heck out of here!” Yeller says. Yeller and Lightcap rush up the stairs, and when they reach the living room, they discover that Dun Dun is no longer lying on the couch, where they left her! “Oh no, Oh no! She got Dun Dun! SHE GOT DUN DUN!” Lightcap frantically yells. Yeller then smacks him. “Calm down! Dun Dun could’ve just gotten up to get a drink!” Yeller notes. “It doesn’t matter what she did, because we are still stuck in a house with a SERIAL KILLER!” Lightcap screams. Yeller smacks Lightcap once more. “Keep it together! If the old bat hears us screaming, she’ll know something is up!” Yeller says. “What should we do?” Lightcap asks. “I’ll tell you what we are gonna do...we are gonna get the heck outta here!” Yeller says. “What about Dun Dun?” Lightcap asks. “Ugh, I was hoping you forgot about her. Okay, okay, here’s the new plan. We grab Dun Dun, THEN we get the heck outta here!” Yeller says. “If we leave, we could get arrested!” Lightcap reminds him. Yeller smacks Lightcap again. “Getting arrested is better than ending up a dusty pile of bones in some old lady’s basement! Now, where the heck is Dun Dun at?” Yeller wonders.

A terrified Dun Dun is tied to Mama GooGoo’s bed, as Mama GooGoo sits nearby, sharpening her knife. Dun Dun, whose mouth is duck taped shut, attempts to make noise. “Shhh SHHHH! There’s no need to be scared, Dun Dun! I am gonna take GOOD care of you! Your little friends, too!” Mama GooGoo tells her. Mama GooGoo then begins to crack up laughing.

On a rooftop, Tat is standing on the sidelines, while Dylan has his grappling hook wrapped around the neck of the hybrid they’re fighting, attempting to hold it in place. Lauren then runs up to the hybrid, kicks it in the face, and manages to knock it out! “This is why we need to be quiet!” Dylan scolds Tat. “Sorry! Its not my fault there was a spider crawling on me!” Tat argues. “Next time, try not to have a reaction that will nearly get us killed. Lets keep moving. The longer we take, the more hybrids that are gonna come out of the woodwork, to the point where eventually, we won’t be able to stop them.” Lauren says.

“According to the GPS in Dylan’s watch, he, Tat, and Lauren are moving once again.” Andy reveals to Claire and Puppy. “Thank goodness. I was a little worried there, for a sec.” Claire notes. “I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they found themselves tangling with another hybrid.” Andy says. “Maybe we should’ve gone with them, with my powers, I’m better equipped to fight the hybrids than they are!” Claire notes. “Maybe, but people are needed here, too! Trust me, Claire, you, Puppy, and I are exactly where we need to be.” Andy assures her.

Mama GooGoo hovers over Dun Dun, while playing with her knife. “You must be wondering why I’m doing this. It all started back in 1984...that was the year my first prey came to me. He was lost, and needed a place to stay. Seeing his desperation, I couldn’t say no, so I agreed. However, for the entire duration of his stay, I found myself burdened with an unusual urge, an urge that up until that point, I was able to ignore. However, after that day, I could no longer deny its existence.” Mama GooGoo sits on the bed next to Dun Dun, and plays with Dun Dun’s hair. “Tell me, Dun Dun, do you know what that urge was?” Mama GooGoo asks. Dun Dun shakes her head. “I wanted to eat him, Dun Dun. That was the urge. I can’t explain why I would ever want to do such a thing, but I found him to be absolutely delicious looking. Finally, I couldn’t resist any longer, and...and I acted on my impulses! I stabbed that delicious looking young man 29 times, a number that has been tattooed into my brain, even all these years later...a number that I will NEVER forget. Once I was certain he had taken his last breath, I prepared him, to insure he was safe to eat. After that glorious day, I never again ignored my unusual urge. Every time I would come across a lost soul, in need of a place to stay, I would happily open my home to them, and then, I would stab them...29 times...the magic number. After all, it worked with my first victim, it was sure to work with my others, as well! Each time, it worked. They would die, and I would have a nice meal afterwards, leaving nothing but the bones. I would dispose of the bones in my basement, right next to the newspaper clippings of my victims’ disappearances. I thought both the bones and the newspaper clippings would serve as nice reminders to the good times I had, and my oh my, they were such good times.” Mama GooGoo fondly recalls. Mama GooGoo then begins to lightly caress Dun Dun’s head with her knife. “The last actual decent meal I’ve had was all the way back in 2017, its been quite a few years! So imagine my excitement when I came across you, Yeller, and Lightcap, in desperate need of help. The people that need help are the easiest to manipulate, which is why I target them. When you’re desperate enough, you’ll trust anyone. I am a little disappointed though. Why would you bring Lightcap along? He’s not edible, I can’t eat him! All I can really do is kill him, and that’s not nearly as fun! But, I do take comfort in the fact that you and Yeller will make a good meal. I have a feeling the two of you will taste excellent in buffalo sauce.” Mama GooGoo says. As Mama GooGoo goes to plunge the knife into Dun Dun, Lightcap electrocutes her from the doorway! Mama GooGoo falls to the floor, and Yeller rushes over to Dun Dun. “Don’t forget about the duck tape on her mouth!” Lightcap tells Yeller, as he is untying Dun Dun. “She’s more tolerable when she can’t talk!” Yeller tells Lightcap. Once Dun Dun’s hands are free, she punches Yeller in the face!

In the woods, Dylan is looking at a map on his watch. “We should almost be their.” Dylan says. All of a sudden, a hybrid comes out from behind a tree! Thinking quick, Tat tosses her sword at the hybrid, immediately stopping it in its tracks! “Why are the hybrids out here? We aren’t even in New Haven anymore!” Lauren notes. “There are so many of them, maybe they are starting to branch out, and wreak havoc on the rest of the world.” Dylan suggests. Dylan, Tat, and Lauren finally exit the woods, and see a giant mountain straight ahead of them. “Robo Valley should be straight ahead.” Tat tells them. The three continue to proceed.

Mayor Darwin Ramsey is brought into The Master’s compound by his men. “I heard you wanted to meet, Mayor Ramsey.” The Master notes. “I did. I need you to find a way to undo all these creatures running amok through the city. Now, hear me out for a second! The city has suffered enough, and I’m willing to give whatever it takes to protect it!” Mayor Ramsey says. “I would demand complete and total control over New Haven, but I already have that, courtesy of my FUSION enhanced minions.” The Master notes. “Okay, what about an alternative? I’ll pay you a boat load of cash to reverse whatever the heck is going on!” Mayor Ramsey says. “I’m listening.” The Master says. “One hundred grand.” Mayor Ramsey offers. The Master laughs. “Pocket change!” The Master barks. “Fine! Fine! Five hundred grand!” Mayor Ramsey offers. “You’ll have to do better than that if you expect me to take you seriously, Mr. Mayor.” The Master says. “Alright, I hear ya. What about one million? That’s a lot of cash.” Mayor Ramsey notes. “Offer me ten million, and we’ll have a deal.” The Master says. “You’re insane!” Mayor Ramsey yells. “And you are in no position to be hurling insults! I have your entire city grounded under my heel, no demand is too large!” The Master argues. “Okay, I’ll give you the ten million!” Mayor Ramsey says. “Excellent. I want the money wired into a Swiss bank account of my choosing.” The Master says. Mayor Ramsey’s phone goes off. “That would be a text, containing the account name where you’ll be transferring the money.” The Master says. “Okay, give me a second...” Mayor Ramsey says, as he plays on his phone for a minute. “There, its done. The money has been wired to your account.” Ramsey says. “Give me a moment to verify.” The Master says. The Master checks his phone. “Well, Mayor Ramsey, it would appear you are a man of your word!” The Master notes. “Everybody says that about me.” Mayor Ramsey says. “Unfortunately, I can’t say the same about myself.” The Master says, before drawing his gun, and shooting Mayor Ramsey between the eyes! Dagger enters the room. “That’s one less annoyance I’ll need to deal with. You know, New Haven will be needing a new mayor, now. I wonder if I’m qualified enough for the job?” The Master jokes. “I don’t know, sir, you might be a bit too homicidal. But...then again, what politician isn’t?” Dagger says. The Master smiles. “There is a vat of acid in the other room where you can dispose of the body. Once you are finished, please fetch the mop and clean up this blood puddle.” The Master says. Dagger smiles. “Sure thing, sir.” Dagger tells him.

At Robo Valley, Evan and Lucia come out of their garage, just as Dylan, Lauren, and Tat arrive. “Hey Evan, Lucia! Good to see you guys again! Oh, by the way, these are my friends, Dylan and Lauren.” Tat introduces. “How do you do?” Lucia asks. “Is the car ready?” Lauren asks, cutting straight to the chase. “Its a bit more of a tank than a car.” Evan says. “Follow us into the garage, we’ll show you what we mean.” Lucia says. The five enter the garage, and find a normal looking car sitting under a light. “Doesn’t look like a tank to me.” Dylan notes. “Be patient, and give us the chance to exhibit its capabilities!” Lucia tells him. Evan gets into the car, and presses a button. All of a sudden, a sentry gun emerges on both the left and right sides of the car. A mini gun then emerges at the top of the car. “There are buttons inside the car to fire the sentry guns. As for the mini gun, that was created so one of the passengers can control it, via the sunroof, and pick where it shoots. The car is pretty durable. It was created from a material stronger than kevlar, so it will not only be able to withstand bullets, but some explosions, too.” Lucia reveals. “Don’t abuse that ability too much, though. Even the strongest of armors can crack with the right amount of impact.” Evan adds. “The car has other features that are found in modern day cars, such as automatic doors, a built in GPS, the ability to call others, etc...” Lucia says. “If it weren’t serving a bigger purpose with you guys, I’d honestly wanna keep the car for myself.” Evan notes. “We know what’s going on in New Haven, have you figured out a way to stop it?” Lucia asks. “We’re close. The car will definitely help us win the war.” Dylan notes. “Speaking of war, we’ve wasted enough time chit chatting, we’ve gotta move.” Lauren says. “Good luck, you three, not that you’ll need it, with that amazing car at your disposal.” Evan says. “Thanks guys! This was a big help.” Tat says. “You’re welcome, Tat. Stay safe.” Lucia says. Dylan gets in the driver’s seat, while Lauren and Tat sit in passengers seats. The three then speed off into the distance.

Mama GooGoo begins to wake up, and turns towards the bed. She gasps when she sees that Dun Dun is gone!

Meanwhile, Yeller, Dun Dun, and Lightcap are running through the woods, when they hear Mama GooGoo let out a terrifying scream back at her house. “Oh no Dun Dun, SHE COMING!!!” Dun Dun screams.

The car containing Dylan, Tat, and Lauren is speeding towards the woods they previously came out of. All of a sudden, a land mine is triggered, and the ground blows up! After this, the car, along with Dylan, Lauren, and Tat fall into the depths of the earth!

“This isn’t good.” Andy says. “What happened?” Claire asks, as she and Puppy walk over to Andy. “Dylan, Lauren, and Tat were going at a fast pace, as if they had gotten the car, when they came to a sudden stop, and haven’t moved since!” Andy reveals. “That does it, I’m going to Robo Valley to find them.” Claire says. “I already told you, Claire, we are needed HERE!” Andy notes. “Those three need us more!” Claire protests. Andy receives a call on his eye glass. “Hang on, I’m getting a call.” Andy announces. Andy answers, and it is Yo Mama. “Andy, I’m glad you picked up. I finished the cure, and I’ll be bringing it over soon!” Yo Mama reveals. “No, that’s a bad idea! I’ll send someone to you! Its gotten far too dangerous outside! Thank you for the help.” Andy says, before hanging up. Andy turns towards Claire and Puppy. “The cure is finished, I’m going to send Dylan, Lauren, and Tat to retrieve it.” Andy reveals. “It won’t do any good if they’re dying in a ditch somewhere.” Claire notes. All of a sudden, the doors to the fire station bust open, and a FUSION hybrid enters! “Oh no...they’ve found us!” Andy announces!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down