QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 01: The Beginning

Go down

Chapter 01: The Beginning Empty Chapter 01: The Beginning

Post by QG Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:05 pm

SCRIPT BY: qg2004

In a street, located within the city known as New Haven, Dylan, Andy, and Claire are fighting a monstrous looking creature of unknown origin. The creature swings its arm at Dylan, who swiftly jumps out of the way, narrowly avoiding being hit. Dylan holds up his arm, revealing a high tech watch on his wrist. The top of the watch opens up, and a gun barrel emerges from it. Dylan launches four shots at the creature, but despite being hit, it appears to be unaffected by the bullets. The creature turns towards Andy, and fires some sort of green venom at him, with its mouth. Andy dives onto the ground, avoiding the attack. While Andy is still on the ground, the large creature approaches him, and prepares to crush him! But, before it can, a street light is all of a sudden crashed over the back of its head, immediately knocking the beast out! It is revealed that Claire telepathically picked up the street light, and used it to knock out the creature. “You looked like you could use a hand.” Claire says. “Many thanks. I admit, I thought for sure I was a goner.” Andy notes. “Yeah, thanks Claire, thanks for finally doing something after that thing nearly killed both of us. You’re a real pal.” Dylan sarcastically tells her. Claire smiles. “Anything for you.” Claire says. “Lets not get too carried away with arguing. What on earth was that thing?” Andy wonders. “Whatever it was clearly wanted us dead.” Dylan states. “Thanks for stating the obvious. Do you think The Master had something to do with this?” Claire asks. “We know he’s here in New Haven City. That is the entire reason we came here in the first place.” Andy notes. “We need to find out for sure, because for all we know, there could be more creatures like this one out there, somewhere.” Dylan says.

In a back alley, also in New Haven, Tat has found herself cornered by a creature very similar to the one Dylan, Andy, and Claire faced. Tat is backing away from the creature, fearing for her life. “Can’t we take a second to talk about this?” Tat asks. The creature lets out a horrifying roar. “Okay, I guess not. Look, I don’t know what ticked you off, or what you even are, actually. What I do know is that I didn’t do anything to you! So, do you think you can take this little tamper tantrum of yours somewhere else? Maybe a therapist?” Tat suggests. The creature begins to swing at her. “Okay, OKAY! I’m sorry! Just please don’t kill me!” Tat begs. The creature ignores her, but before it can kill Tat, Lauren comes out of nowhere, jumps onto its back, and swings a metal pipe into its head! The creature then drops to the ground, unconscious. “Huh, he went down quicker than I thought he would.” Lauren says. “Wait a minute, I know you! You competed in Total Yeller Mania with me!” Tat says. “You look vaguely familiar.” Lauren notes. “Do you have any idea what is going on around here? What was that thing?!” Tat asks. “No idea, but what I do know is that there is more than one.” Lauren reveals. “Seriously?” Tat asks. “No joke. I’ve seen a few of them wandering around New Haven. What are you doing here, anyway? You live here?” Lauren asks. “I came here on a field trip. There is a museum here in New Haven that my school brought us to. I thought it was kinda boring, so I wandered off, to go and explore the city.” Tat says. “Yeah...that was a bad idea, kid.” Lauren says. “Well, I know that now! I didn’t think I was going to get cornered by some weird monster!” Tat says. “Stay close to me. Like I said before, there’s more than just this guy, and they seem pretty violent.” Lauren says. “They SEEM violent? They tried to kill me!” Tat reminds her. “We should go somewhere more safe and private to talk. Come on.” Lauren says, before walking towards the exit of the alley. Tat begins to chase after her.

On a rooftop, Andy turns towards Dylan and Claire. “I called and arranged for a supply drop. I have a feeling this is going to be quite the battle.” Andy says. “Good idea. We won’t be able to leave New Haven until we find out what those creatures are, and how The Master is connected to them.” Dylan says. “We don’t know that The Master actually is connected to them.” Claire reminds him. “If The Master is behind all of this chaos, we are going to stop him.” Andy says.

Lauren opens the door to an abandoned building, and she and Tat enter. “Where are we?” Tat asks. “Its the old New Haven Fire Station. The place has been closed down for over twenty years, so I thought it would make a good base of operations.” Lauren says. “Do you think its safe?” Tat asks. “Should be.” Lauren responds. “I know that when I asked you earlier, you said you didn’t have any idea what’s going on, but maybe...maybe you have a theory or something? Anything is better than not knowing.” Tat says. “I don’t like guessing, but if I had to make one, I’d say that these things might be the result of some kind of freaky experiment. I’ll need to find out more if I’m gonna put a stop to the chaos.” Lauren says. “I’ll help you in any way I can.” Tat tells her. “The best way you can help is to stay outta the way.” Lauren tells her. “I’m not good at doing that. Besides, you said that I should stick with you, remember?” Tat asks. Lauren rolls her eyes. “Whatever. Just...don’t involve yourself in the action.” Lauren tells her. “I think I can manage that. Do you have a TV in this place? Maybe the news has an update on what’s going on.” Tat says. Lauren walks over to a tiny TV, and turns it on. Katie Goo appears on screen. “Good evening, this is Katie Goo, broadcasting to you Live! I am currently in a helicopter circling New Haven City, and things appear to be getting quite tense down there. Never before seen creatures are wreaking havoc in the streets of New Haven, and now, we think we have an explanation. Numerous sources are telling us that those creatures were once human beings, and that something has transformed them into these horrific beasts. To make matters worse, we have also discovered a common link between all of the known humans to be infected...they were all patients at New Haven General Hospital, and they have all received blood from the hospital within the past two weeks. Many are agreeing that that is hardly a coincidence, and that the blood at the hospital must have somehow been contaminated with some kind of substance, but what? No poison known to man has ever had this sort of effect on human beings, so what could this possibly be? And who could’ve done this? We will bring you more once we know more.” Katie says.

At a five star hotel, Yeller and Dun Dun are sitting in a hot tub. “Ah, this is the life. Why weren’t we living this type of luxury sooner?” Yeller asks. “Because Yeller never listen to Dun Dun when she tell him stealing good for heart and soul.” Dun Dun says. “I’m sorry, Dun Dun. I admit, I was wrong. This IS good for my heart and soul!” Yeller says. Yeller’s phone makes a noise. “Don’t answer! It could be cops!” Dun Dun says. “Relax, that’s not a phone call, its a voicemail!” Yeller says. Yeller puts the phone on speaker, and listens to the voicemail. “Son, tis I, your loving and adoring father. I seem to have found myself in quite the pickle. I went to go have a lovely dinner at Rudolpho’s, but when it came time to pay, I went to go and retrieve my bank card, and it was missing from my wallet! Oh son, it was awful! The employees began assaulting me with frying pans, and when the authorities showed up, they joined in and pulled out their nightsticks! Anyways, suffice to say, I was detained by the authorities, and am currently being held on one million dollar bail. I know, its rather steep. However, I was more than willing to pay it, in order to be granted my freedom. But, when I went to do so, my bank account had been cleaned out! Not a single penny left in my name! Dear boy, as I leave this message for you, they are preparing to transfer me to a maximum security prison, one where they hold all of the most dangerous and disturbed criminals. Please, my son, please come forward and confess your crimes! Perhaps if you do, they will release me! I beg of you! I cannot survive a life behind bars! I am too fancy! I will not last a day! Please...come...come rescue me.” Bo says, before the voicemail ends. “Who that?” Dun Dun asks. “Not a clue.” Yeller says, before throwing his phone off to the side. “Dun Dun hungry for caviar. Where that man servant at? HELLO?!” Dun Dun calls. All of a sudden, one of the creatures enter the room instead! “Hey buddy, long day at work or something?” Yeller asks. The creature goes to attack them, but is suddenly hit by a current of electricity! The creature drops to the ground, and Lightcap is revealed to have fired an attack! “Lightcap! Long time no see! What are you doing here?” Yeller asks. “I work here. What are you guys doing here?” Lightcap asks. “We WERE vacationing, but after this little brush with death, I think its time we go back home.” Yeller says. “NO!” Dun Dun screams. “What? Why not?” Yeller asks. “Dun Dun and friend did not go through trouble of stealing bank card again from old bald man, just to not use it! She no going home until she spend every last of his pennies!” Dun Dun announces. Yeller sighs.

On the rooftop, Dylan, Andy, and Claire are going through the supply drop they received, which contains weapons, gadgets, and armor. “Looks like everything is here.” Andy says. “Now we are ready for war.” Dylan says. Nearby, loud commotion can be heard. The trio look down onto the ground, and see that Puppy is being chased by one of the creatures! Dylan leaps into action, and jumps off of the roof. He fires a grappling hook, which comes out of his gadget watch, and it attaches to a building located right next to Puppy and the creature. Dylan swings down that way, and kicks the creature right in the back of the head! The creature drops to the ground, and falls unconscious. Dylan then retracts the grappling hook back into his watch. “You’re safe now.” Dylan tells Puppy. Andy and Claire join them a moment later. “Hey Puppy, what’s going on?” Claire asks. Puppy begins to bark at Claire. “I can’t understand a word he’s saying!” Dylan says. “He said that he was just passing through New Haven, when all of a sudden, he was attacked by that.” Claire says. “What? How-how did YOU understand him?” Dylan asks. “My psychic powers aren’t just limited to lifting heavy objects with my mind.” Claire says. “Right, well...anyway, we need to figure out what’s going on here in New Haven.” Dylan says. “Whatever it is seems to be linked to New Haven General, according to the news.” Andy notes. “Could someone have went in their with some kind of a rare virus?” Claire wonders. “No, no such virus exists! Something else is going on here...something sinister.” Andy says.

“I wonder if those people at the hospital were poisoned.” Tat says. “Something like that may have happened. What we need to figure out is who did the poisoning, and how to reverse the effects.” Lauren says. Lauren turns on the TV, hoping for another update. Katie is back onscreen. “I have just received word that New Haven is being evacuated. I repeat, New Haven is being-” Before Katie can finish, the screen goes blue. “What’s happened?” Tat asks. All of a sudden, The Master appears on the television screen! “The Master.” Lauren growls. “I’m so sorry to interrupt Miss Goo’s pedestrian reporting, but I have a feeling that the lot of you would much prefer listening to me rather than her drivel. Anyway, now that I have everyone’s attention, I would like to take full responsibility for the horrid dilemma facing the lovely city of New Haven. Yes, that’s right, these creatures running amok are all my doing. Now that the truth is finally out in the open, the real fun can begin.” The Master says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down