QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 07: Sibling Rivalry

Go down

Chapter 07: Sibling Rivalry Empty Chapter 07: Sibling Rivalry

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:54 pm

SCRIPT BY: Caramel Bubble
In an undisclosed location, Klein turns the corner on the phone with his boss. “I’ve taken the measures necessary to keep tabs on those three.” Klein says. He flashes back to earlier in the mineshaft, after the explosion. He comes across Dylan, Lauren, and Tat all unconscious. He bends down, pulls out a needle of some kind, and injects them each with something. “I injected them with a listening device. Now the WPA can listen in on everything the three of them say without hassle, and the trio won’t even know.” Klein explains, now present day. He stops for a minute. “Now… assuming they survived the explosion, it shouldn’t be long before they find out not only who else knows FUSION and its origins, but where The Master is hiding. Agent Klein out.” Klein says, before hanging up.
Tat makes a face of true horror when she realizes the spider-like hybrid in front of them is none other than Penn, her brother, now injected with FUSION. “Penn… what did… The Master do to you?” Tat asks, barely audible. “Come now, it shouldn’t be that difficult to deduce. After you and Dylan parted ways with your brother, my men abducted him. Once I caught wind you were headed for Robo Valley, I placed him in the mineshaft and injected him with FUSION. After that, I proceeded to place the land mine so you’d fall right into this tunnel. I knew if the explosion didn’t kill you, then Penn most certainly would.” The Master explains. “How did you even know we were headed to Robo Valley in the first place? Or that we met up with Penn?” Dylan argues. “If I were to guess, it’s probably the same way he sent someone to take a shot a Claire.” Lauren says. “You could say I have you under close surveillance, but none of that is important. I hope you’ll have fun with Tat’s newly deranged brother.” The Master says. The intercom then goes dead. Tat runs closer to Penn. “Penn! Don’t you remember me? I’m your sister, you have to remember!” Tat begs. Lauren stops her from going any closer. Penn doesn’t even flinch. “He’s wearing one of Andropov’s mind control collars!” Dylan says. “Tat. You need to find a way out of this tunnel. Dylan and I can handle this.” Lauren says. “No! You guys can’t kill him.” Tat protests. “It’s too dangerous for you down here!” Dylan tells her. “No, I have to stay. And… I’ll be the one who stops him.” Tat says holding up her sword. She looks up at Penn. “I won’t kill you. I can’t… but I’m not gonna let you hurt anyone!” Tat says, ready to strike.
A hybrid now stands in the Fire Station with Andy, Claire, and Puppy. “How did the hybrids discover our location?! Lauren told us this place was safe!” Andy says in a panic. “In her defense, maybe Dylan and Tat led them here earlier when they left.” Claire says. “Now’s not the time to argue, we have to secure the area!” Andy says. Puppy lunges at the hybrid and bites its throat! The hybrid then passes out. “Huh, well that was effective. Good job, Puppy! I hope that’s the last of them.” Andy says. “Uhh, guys…?” Claire says while looking out the window. Andy and Puppy make their way to the window. Outside, there’s a whole group of them making their way towards the building! “Crap! This isn’t a coincidence. The Master must have found us out! We need to escape, now.” Andy says. “Only way to do that is to get past the huge wall of hybrids coming this way!” Claire says. Puppy whimpers. “We’ve got one option then, I just hope we can make it out.” Andy says.
Yeller, Lightcap, and Dun Dun are running through the woods, when they suddenly hear an ungodly shriek in the distance behind them. “Oh no Dun Dun, SHE COMING!!” Dun Dun screams. Mama GooGoo effortlessly busts the front door down and charges out of the house. She looks around, eyes bloodthirsty, when she sees the trio just up ahead, running away. “YOU WONT GET OUT ALIVE!!!” Mama GooGoo yells. “We need to slow her down somehow!” Lightcap yells, to which Yeller then picks up a rock and chucks it back at her. Mama GooGoo gets hit in the head, but this only infuriates her more. She then begins to run even faster, trailing close behind them. “Yeller, you bozo! Mama of the GooGoo even madder!” Dun Dun yells at Yeller. “I don’t get it! Throwing rocks at people always makes things better!” Yeller says in a panic.
Penn climbs onto the ceiling and shoots a flurry of green liquid at Tat. She barely manages to slide out of the way. “I may have underestimated him…” Tat admits. “I can take care of it for you no problem.” Lauren says while reaching for her gun. “No Lauren. I already told you I won’t let you kill him!” Tat snaps. Lauren puts her hand down with an eye roll. “I sure hope you have a game plan, Tat. We aren’t dealing with a schoolyard bully you can just punch in the face when he gets out of line, he’s an alien hybrid.” Dylan says. “Trust me, Dylan. I know exactly what I’m gonna do.” Tat says. She runs towards the wall and springs off of it, she then slices one of Penn’s spider legs clean off. She makes a three point landing, with her sword dripping with green ooze. “Looks like you’ve got the right idea, maybe you won’t end up being spider-alien food after all.” Lauren remarks. “Wow, you come up with that yourself?” Tat sarcastically says before jumping off of a rock and cutting another leg off. Penn fires more green liquid at her, she manages to block most of it but some hits her leg, burning her slightly. “You okay?” Dylan asks her. “Yeah, I’ll be just fine.” Tat says wincing. After a few more slices, she chops off Penn’s last spider leg, causing him to fall from the ceiling. “Stand back!” Lauren says while pulling Tat away. Penn falls to the ground. The three look down at him, now unconscious. “So… what do we do with him now?” Lauren wonders. “We take him with us, of course!” Tat says. “You sure that’s the best idea? The kid had spider legs 5 minutes ago.” Lauren says. “I took care of it, remember? He’s knocked unconscious so he won’t be a threat. It’s not like he’ll mysteriously grow eight legs again.” Tat says. Lauren sighs and pulls out a syringe, injecting Penn. “What the?! I said he wasn’t-” Tat says before being interrupted. “Upupup. It’s a sedative. It’ll keep him down for 24 hours, enough time for us to find a cure.” Lauren assures her. “Now that that’s settled, let’s get back above ground so we can contact Andy and the others. There’s probably an exit we can drive the car out of.” Dylan says while looking around. “Okay, I’m driving though.” Lauren says. “I’m pretty sure I can handle it, Lauren.” Dylan argues. “Need I remind you you drove us into a bomb last time you drove the car?” Lauren says. “It wasn’t even my fault!” Dylan says. “Not taking any chances. I drive.” Lauren says. Dylan grumbles to himself as he tosses her the keys.
Claire uses her powers to levitate one of the hybrid and throws it at another, knocking them both out. “Ha! Nice try, hybrids.” Claire says. A hybrid slowly makes its way behind Andy, ready to grab him. “Andy, behind you!” Claire exclaims, but she’s too late. The hybrid picks Andy up, attempting to snap his neck. “C-Claire-!” Andy chokes out. Before the hybrid succeeds, Puppy comes running and headbutts it! The hybrid drops Andy and turns towards Puppy. Andy quickly grabs a metal pipe and whacks the back of the hybrid’s head, making it drop to the ground. “Phew… is that the last of them, you think?” Claire asks. “Hardly. However, I do think it's safe for us to move, now.” Andy tells her. Andy and Claire slide down the pole, with Puppy in tow, onto the first floor. Once they get down there, four more hybrids are waiting for them! “You were saying?” Claire asks. “Wait...all of them have Doctor Andropov’s collars. So The Master definitely did send them here.” Andy notes. “It doesn’t matter how they found us, what does is that they did and we don’t get out of here in the next 10 seconds, we’re screwed.” Claire says. “We’ll escape in time, we have this under con-” before Andy can finish, a hybrid comes charging at Andy, tackling him to the ground! Andy tries to fight it back, but overpowers him and starts clawing at his face. Claire quickly uses her telekinesis to throw a nearby table at the hybrid. While it’s knocked out, Andy is able to stand up. “Thanks for saving me, Claire. Twice now.” Andy says. “Don’t thank me yet!” Claire says pointing at Puppy. Puppy is being dragged out the door by two hybrids, while crying out! “There’s only one other Hybrid left, I’ll deal with it while you go and rescue Puppy!” Claire tells him. Just then, a window smashes and two other hybrids enter the fire station. “I need to stay and help, there’s no way you can handle all of them on your own!” Andy says. “I can handle it, Puppy needs the help more!” Claire says. Andy hesitates before finally agreeing and runs to the door. But before he can reach it, another hybrid infiltrates the station! “Claire, we don’t have a choice! We have to evacuate now!” Andy worriedly says. He motions towards the broken window. “Let’s move! Now!” Andy tells her. She nods her head and the two of them make their way around the crowd of hybrids before they jump out the first story window. Some of the hybrids try to follow in pursuit. When they reach the window, they see that Andy and Claire have vanished!
In a nearby alley, Andy and Claire have managed to evade the hybrids. “I can’t believe we lost… Puppy…” Andy says, saddened. “We’ll find him, it’s only a matter of time. In the meantime, we need to focus on staying alive, alright?” Claire says. Andy nods. “Mm. I think The Master is using the city’s surveillance cameras to watch our every move. If we want to stay alive, we’ll need to avoid them.” Andy says. “How are we supposed to do that?” Claire asks him. He taps his eye piece, which creates a map of the city. “My computer calculated a route, avoiding the cameras.” Andy states. “Where are we going?” Claire asks. “You’ll find out when we get there, but our destination won’t have any cameras. Now we just have to avoid hybrids.” Andy says.
Mama GooGoo is walking through the woods with heavy footsteps, when suddenly she steps into a bear trap! She screams out in pain, when Yeller, Dun Dun, and Lightcap emerge from the bushes. “Ha! I can’t believe it actually worked!” Lightcap says. “Of course it did, Mama GooGoo isn’t exactly known for her intelligence.” Yeller remarks. “Yeah, and she stupid too!” Dun Dun says. Mama GooGoo reaches down and pries the bear trap open with brute force. “Oh come on!” Lightcap yells. She lets out a horrifying blood curdling scream of pure unbridled rage, which causes the three to turn white in terror. Yeller walks up to her, clearing his throat. “Heyyy… Mama GooGoo. The GG, can I call you that? I just wanna say that the bear trap was an accident! A joke! It was actually for another lady chasing us. You know how forests are, right?” Yeller tells her unconvincingly. “Yeller, you honestly expect her to fall for dat?? She a moron, but she not a idiot.” Dun Dun says. Mama GooGoo begins to chase them once again.
On the road, Lauren, Dylan, and Tat are all in the car. “I’m glad that finding the exit wasn’t too much trouble.” Tat says. “Unlike Lauren’s driving. Slow down, you’re gonna drive us off the road! Or hit a deer…” Dylan says annoyed. “There’s an alien outbreak going on, I don’t have time to worry about speed limits.” Lauren says. Dylan’s watch goes off to show a call from Andy, which he promptly answers. “There you are, I’m happy you picked up. I got worried when it said your coordinates stopped moving suddenly.” Andy says. “Yeah, we’re alright. Just another hybrid encounter, only this time it was Tat’s little brother. Long story short, he was defeated, thanks to Tat, and is safe now.” Dylan says. “Yeah, and locked in the trunk, Lauren.” Tat says, annoyed. “It’s probably cozy in there, right?” Lauren quips. “Hey, you aren’t in the fire station. Everything alright?” Dylan asks. “About that. Hybrids got hold of the station, and the two of us had to evacuate.” Andy says. “Is Claire alright?” Lauren asks. “I’m fine, no need to worry!” Claire assures her. “My guess is that The Master tapped into New Haven’s security feeds and is watching our every move.” Andy says. “So where are you now?” Dylan wonders. “The sewer.” Claire says disgusted. “It wasn’t my first choice either, but it’s the only place that isn’t plagued with security cameras.” Andy says to her and Dylan. “Well I’m glad you three made it out of the station okay!” Tat says optimistically. “About that… while we were escaping, the hybrids took Puppy.” Claire says, sounding upset. “That means he’s probably dead.” A pessimistic Lauren says. “We shouldn’t think like that.” Dylan argues. “Well I doubt they swept him away on a coffee date. Andy, what manhole did you enter? So I know where to pick you guys up.” Lauren asks. “Don’t worry about us right now. Yo Mama completed the FUSION antidote and is waiting for you guys to go and pick it up.” Andy tells her. “Send me the GPS coordinates for the lab and we’ll be right there.” Lauren says. “Be careful, Andy. Claire too.” Dylan says. “Copy that.” Andy says before hanging up.
Yeller, Dun Dun, Lightcap are still trying to outrun Mama GooGoo. “Guys, I see a road up ahead!” Lightcap exclaims. The three excitedly run across it, hoping to finally lose Mama GooGoo. She runs across it as well, about to catch them, when Lauren, Dylan, and Tat come out of nowhere and run her over! “I knew we were going to hit a deer!” Dylan says. The three of them get out of the car to see that they actually hit a person! “A deer wasn’t enough for you?! You had to run over a person?!” Dylan says scoldingly. “What kind of person is even out crossing a deserted road in the first place?” Lauren asks. They hear footsteps emerge from close by, and both pull out their guns. Instead of a hybrid, Yeller, Dun Dun, and Lightcap emerge from the woods. “I heard a crash and some yelling? Did you guys kill her?” Yeller asks. “Hey, I know you guys! You were on Total Yeller Mania! We can trust them, don’t worry.” Tat tells Lauren. “Them being on Total Yeller Mania is exactly why I don’t trust them! Especially angry eyes over there.” Lauren says motioning towards Dun Dun. “And Dun Dun no trust bad driver lady!” Dun Dun angrily says. “What are you three doing here anyway?” Dylan asks. “I met up with Yeller and Dun Dun, when we were suddenly attacked by a monster! Then later, some cop that was yelling a lot showed up and was accusing Yeller of being involved with the monsters.” Lightcap explains. “Were you?” Lauren asks him. “No! And you can put your gun down now!” Yeller says with his hands up. “Anyways, we went on the run when a nice old lady offered to help us hide. But then she was a cannibal serial killer who killed a bunch of people, then she was gonna kill us but we escaped, she chased us, blah blah blah, then you ran her over!” Lightcap says. “See Dylan, running over people has its perks.” Lauren says, proud of herself. “I cannot believe this is happening.” Dylan says frustrated. “Why are you guys out here anyway?” Yeller wonders. “We’re on our way to pick up a cure for all the monsters around town!” Tat tells them. “Neat! What are they doing here anyway?” Lightcap asks. “They’re the results of an experiment created by the WPA known as FUSION, where humans are injected with alien blood and then turned into a hybrid, the monster you guys saw earlier.” Dylan says. “You mean da lady under your car?” Dun Dun asks. “No. Someone shut her up.” Lauren says. “I’ve been trying for five years…” Yeller says, with a single tear. “However, the WPA didn’t perfect their formula, and the hybrids don’t seem to have a mind of their own.” Dylan says. “But I thought The Master went on TV and confessed to creating the hybrids!” Lightcaps says. “He actually just stole FUSION from the WPA, and had someone named Doctor Ilia Andropov use the batch he took to create more of it, as well as create mind controlling collars for the hybrids.” Lauren says. “You guys should stay with us for the time being so you can be safe.” Dylan tells them. “What should we do with Mama GooGoo?” Yeller asks. “I’ll have someone from a neighboring police department to pick her up, they’ll have a lot of questions for her.” Dylan says. “Okay, where is the cure?” Lightcap asks as they all get in the car. “Just outside of New Haven, we’ll just have to avoid the hybrids.” Dylan says. “Might be tough with them outside the city now.” Tat notes. “We should go through New Haven. We have this tank of a car, might as well put it to good use.” Lauren says. “We can do that once we pick up Andy and Claire, for now let’s try to stay alive. And drive a bit safer.” Dylan says, glaring at Lauren. “Can’t hear you over the engine!” Lauren says before they drive away, leaving Mama GooGoo behind.
In an undisclosed location, Klein is listening in on various recordings of conversations Dylan, Lauren, and Tat have had. He runs a voice identifier program to identify who it was they were talking to. Andy, Yeller, Dun Dun, and Lightcap’s names pop up on the screen. He pulls out his phone and dials his boss. “This is Klein. Four more people know that FUSION originated with the WPA, along with a fifth individual known just as… Puppy. He’s apparently no longer a problem, so no need to fret over him...Of course, I know what needs to be done.” Klein reports. He looks at the screen again. “Anyone who knows where FUSION originated must die.” Klein says, before hanging up.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum