QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 10: The Truth Behind Justine

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 10: The Truth Behind Justine Empty Protector of Argi Episode 10: The Truth Behind Justine

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:11 pm

*"I'm going to go meet up with Aleta at her house." Abner says. "Don't take too long." Justine says. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon." Abner says before walking out. A few moments later, Cruz walks in! "Hello Justine, its lovely to see you again." Cruz says. "Get lost, Cruz! I already told you that I'm not interested in a relationship! So why don't you go back to whatever rock you've been hiding under since the last time I saw you and leave me alone?" Justine asks. "I cant do that. I love you Justine! I cant just walk away and pretend like we never knew each other! I want us to be together and I know you would feel the same way if you would just give me a chance!" Cruz says. "NO!" Justine yells. "I was really hoping you wouldn't say that. I don't want to hurt anyone Justine, that's why I waited until your brother left before I came in. Abner would love nothing more than to beat me up and I'm not looking for a fight." Cruz says. "But you're looking for love, right?" Justine asks. "Wrong, I've already found love. I love YOU! Why cant you seem to understand that?" Cruz asks. "Because its not love, its an obsession!" Justine yells. "Stop calling it that nasty word! I find it to be demeaning of our love." Cruz says. "Kind of hard to demean something that doesn't exist." Justine says. "So lets get the record straight, your not going to come with me?" Cruz asks. "No, I'm not coming with you. I cant even stand to look at you." Justine says. "Fine, then I guess I don't have any other choice." Cruz says. Cruz picks up a vase and tosses it at Justine, knocking her out!

2 HOURS LATER

*Abner walks into his house and notices a blood stain on the floor, next to the broken vase. "Oh no, Justine..." Abner says.

*Justine is tied to a chair, unconscious. "Why did you have to disobey me like that?! I didn't want to hurt you, but you insisted on playing hard to get!" An annoyed Cruz says. Justine begins to wake up. "Where...where am I?" Justine asks. "You're with your future husband, where else would you be?" Cruz asks. "I mean where are we? You know, our location?" Justine asks. "We're in the middle of a forest, this cabin is where I've been hiding out since our last encounter. I cant exactly go back and live in Argi, with the police looking for me, so I brought you here." Cruz says. "You sure went through a whole lot of trouble to have me to yourself." Justine says. "I did it because I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Cruz says. "I can see that. Now that I think about it, maybe I haven't been really fair to you. You deserve so much better than the way I treated you." Justine says. "You thought I was crazy." Cruz says. "Only because my brother planted that idea in my head. Abner has always been trying to interfere in my life, I think he wants me to always be there to take care of him, so he tries to sabotage every relationship I'm in. But he cant do that if he doesn't know where we're, right?" Justine asks. "Right. The way you are talking Justine, do you think that there is a chance for the two of us?" Cruz asks. "You are extremely dedicated to me, more dedicated than any man of ever met. I am so sorry for the way I treated you, and I would be honored to spend the rest of my life with you. But in order to do that, I cant be tied to this chair forever. So can you please untie me?" Justine asks. "I would love to untie you, but we both know what you would do if I did. You would run for the hills and never look back." Cruz says. "That's not true, I love you!" Justine says. "And how convenient! You didn't have any feelings for me when you were home, now that you are tied up, your in love with me! Also, it would seem you forgot that I can read minds! I know what is going through your head, you think that by using my love for you to your advantage, you can escape. But that just ain't gonna happen!" Cruz yells. "You cant keep me here forever! My brother will find me!" Justine says. "How pathetic that you have to rely on your little brother to escape. Besides, he has no idea where we are. He probably doesn't even know that I am the one who kidnapped you." Cruz says. "He will know, and soon!" Justine says. "No he wont. You'll just have to accept that your brother isn't going to ride in on his white horse, or sheep, as the case maybe, and rescue you. You and I will be together forever, and there isn't a thing you can do about it!" Cruz says. All of a sudden, Justine's eyes light up a dark shade of purple and the ropes begin to untie themselves! "What...what's going on?!" Cruz asks. Justine stands up from the chair and walks towards Cruz, who is frightened. "How....how did you do that?!" Cruz asks. Justine picks Cruz up telepathically and throws him towards the wall, knocking him out! Justine walks out the door.

*Abner is pacing back and fourth. "Think Abner, think, where could she be?" Abner wonders. Justine walks in. "There you are! Where were you?!" Abner asks. "Cruz resurfaced and kidnapped me, I'm fine now." Justine says. "Well how did you escape?" Abner asks. "I don't really know. One second I was tied to a chair, the next I was untying the ropes using my mind. Then, I somehow managed to throw Cruz at the wall without even lifting a finger." Justine says. "Are you telling me that you have some sort of magical powers?" Abner asks. "It looks that way." Justine says. Someone knocks on the door. "Careful it could be Cruz." Abner says. "Cruz wouldn't knock, Ab." Justine says. Justine opens the door and finds a short old woman standing there. "Hello, does a young woman going by the name of Justine live here?" The old woman asks. "Yeah, that's me. Who are you?" Justine asks. "Your parents sent me." The old woman says. "My parents are dead." Justine says. "No, they aren't! I just spoke to them 24 hours ago!" The old woman says. "Lady, my parents have been dead for years! I even saw their bodies! The sicko who killed them was cruel enough to send the bodies home for me to see." Justine says. "Oh, now I see why you are so confused! They never told you the truth!" The old woman says. "What truth?" Justine asks. "The people who raised you are not your birth parents, you were given up for adoption when you were two months old!" The old woman says. "That doesn't make any sense, no one ever told me this!" Justine says. "Probably because they thought you were better off not knowing. You see Justine, your parents gave you up because you were in danger." The old woman says. "I was in danger? I was just a baby!" Justine says. "That's exactly WHY you were in danger. Look, I don't think I should be the one to explain everything to you, that is a job for your birth parents. You see...your mother is dying, that's why I came here. Her final wish was to see you one last time before she passes." The old woman says. "How do I know I can trust you? How do I know Cruz didn't send you to lure me into a trap?" Justine asks. "Who is Cruz?" The old woman asks. "Never mind him, where are my supposed parents anyways?" Justine asks. "In a small village south of here called Braeden. Please, you must go and see them so that your mother can die feeling completed." The old woman says. "Fine, I'll go. But you can go back without me. I'll go there soon." Justine says. "Fair enough, your mother will be so happy to learn of your homecoming!" The old woman says before leaving. "If this story is true, that means you're not my sister." Abner says. "If this story is true, I will still be your sister, blood means nothing compared to bonds." Justine says. "So are you going to go to that village?" Abner asks. "I have to. If this story is true, I owe it to myself to learn about my origins." Justine says. "What about me?" Abner asks. "This is something I have to do alone. I'll see you soon, Ab." Justine says before walking out.

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down