QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Argi Episode 04: Brainwashing for Dummies

Go down

Protector of Argi Episode 04: Brainwashing for Dummies Empty Protector of Argi Episode 04: Brainwashing for Dummies

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:00 pm

*Aleta is walking down the street when she is grabbed from behind!

*The mystery person finishes trashing Abner and Justine's house. The person hears footsteps outside and enters the secret entrance into the basement. Abner and Justine walk in and find the place trashed. "What happened?!" Justine asks. "Obviously the house was ransacked." Abner says. "No crap genius!" Justine says. "Where's Kenji?" Abner asks. "Before I went with that goon to Cruz's hideout, Aleta came by and wanted to take Kenji to her house for a play date with her chicken, not sure how that makes any sense but that's what she wanted." Justine says. "Well it looks like whoever did this is gone." Abner says. "I'll take a look around, go get Kenji from Aleta." Justine says. "I'm not leaving you alone." Abner says. "I beat the living daylights out of Cruz and rescued you, I think I can handle looking for a petty crook." Justine says. "Alright, I'll be back soon. Be careful." Abner says before running out. The mystery person quietly comes out from the secret entrance and hits Justine over the back of the head with a vase!

*Abner walks into Aleta's house. "Hey, Aleta, are you here?" Abner yells out. He notices Kenji and Aleta's chicken locked in a cage! "Kenji!" Abner yells out. He opens the cage and lets them out. "What happened to Aleta?" Abner asks. "Baaaaa!" Kenji says. "Ugh, I cant believe I expected a sheep to answer me back. Was she kidnapped?" Abner asks. Kenji nods. "Okay, you saw Justine's boyfriend, Cruz, earlier, right? Was it him? Maybe Cruz thinks that targeting my girlfriend will be some sort of revenge." Abner says. Kenji shakes his head. "Okay, it wasn't Cruz. It couldn't have been Diomedes, he is in the Nukpana dimension. Did you recognize the person?" Abner asks. Kenji shakes his head. "Thanks for the help buddy, we need to tell Justine." Abner says.

*Aleta is tied to a chair in a dark room. All of a sudden, a bunch of candles light up. "Who's there?" Aleta asks. A man walks in. "Hello Aleta, its good to see that you're finally awake." The man says. "Who are you?" Aleta asks. "Oh, how rude of me for not introducing myself. My name is Teivel." Teivel says. "I've never heard of you before." Aleta says. "I like to stay under the radar." Teivel says. "What do you want from me?" Aleta asks. "You have some very unique abilities, not to mention that you have a certain connection to Abner." Teivel says. "You know my boyfriend?" Aleta asks. "Not personally, we've never met. But I certainly know of him. I know enough about him to want to see his downfall." Teivel says. "Well if you want to watch his downfall, then why are you coming after me?" Aleta asks. "I thought it would be very ironic if Abner was done in by his own girlfriend, the woman he claims to be the love of his life." Teivel says. "I'm not going to kill Abner!" Aleta yells. "That's where your wrong, you will do as your told." Teivel says. "What are you going to do? Threaten my life? Its not going to change my mind. What do you even want from Abner?" Aleta asks. "That isn't any of your business. My reasons for going after him are...complicated, to say the least." Teivel says. Teivel walks over to the other side of the room, and returns with a slice of pizza. "Would you care for some pizza?" Teivel asks. "From you? Not in a million ye-" Before Aleta can finish, Teivel shoves it in her mouth. "You see, that pizza is my own special recipe. As you'll come to find out, it has very interesting effects." Teivel says. Aleta looks at Teivel, and her eyes are now lifeless! "I want you to kill Abner." Teivel says. "Kill Abner." An emotionless Aleta repeats. Teivel smiles.

*Abner and Kenji return home, only to find Justine unconscious on the floor. Abner rushes over to her. "Sis, wake up!" Abner says. Justine begins to come to. "Are you alright?" Abner asks. "I'm...fine." Justine says. "Who did this to you?!" Abner asks. "I don't know...I was hit from behind. How did things go at Aleta's?" Justine asks. "Kenji was there, but Aleta wasn't. Someone kidnapped her and locked Kenji in a cage." Abner says. "Oh no." Justine says. "What?" Abner asks. "What if Cruz did this?" Justine asks. "No, I asked Kenji if it was Cruz and he shook his head no." Abner says. "You talk to sheep now?" Justine asks. "Kenji understands English, he just doesn't speak it. Why are we even talking about Kenji right now? My girlfriend was kidnapped!" Abner says. "I'll walk down to the police station and tell them." Justine says. "Like the cops are going to do anything. How long was Diomedes on the loose? It took a freaking sheep to take him down!" Abner says. "You need to have more faith in law enforcement." Justine says. "No, my girlfriend has been kidnapped, I'm not going to rely on those idiots to find her. I'll do that myself." Abner says. Aleta walks in! "Well this is an interesting turn of events." Justine says. "Aleta! I thought you were kidnapped!" Abner says. "I was." Aleta says. "Then how is it that you're here?" Justine asks. "I escaped." Aleta says. "Well do you know who did this?" Abner asks. "I think it was one of Diomedes' men gone rogue." Aleta says. "Interesting, I didn't think Diomedes' men had the brain power to think on their own." Justine says. "Well surprisingly, they do." Aleta says. "How did you escape?" Justine asks. "Does it matter?" Aleta asks. "No, I'm just curious. How did you escape?" Justine asks. "Well, uh...they had me tied to a chair and my ropes were loose, and I was able to get out of the ropes and run away." Aleta says. "They? I thought only one person was involved in the kidnapping?" Justine asks. "Why are you asking her so many questions?" Abner asks. "Quite honestly? Something isn't right about this whole situation." Justine says. "How is that?" Aleta asks. "You expect us to buy that you were just able to slip out of your ropes and run away? Kidnappings don't usually work that way, honey. Something is fishy about this whole situation, and I demand to know what it is." Justine says. "Sis, no offense, but you're being paranoid." Abner says. "Ab, you say you love her, right? Look into her eyes, CLEARLY something isn't right!" Justine says. Abner looks at Aleta for a moment. "What are you looking at?" Aleta asks. "My sister is right, something isn't right. What happened when you were kidnapped?" Abner asks. "Help....me..." Aleta says. "What?" Abner asks. Aleta takes out a knife and rushes towards Abner. Abner grabs her wrist. "Woah! Drop it! What is wrong with you?!" Abner asks. "I'm going to kill you, I HAVE to kill you!" Aleta says. "You don't have to do anything Aleta! I don't know what your kidnapper did to you, but we love each other! You have to remember that! We would never hurt each other, emotionally or physically! So why don't you take a moment to think, think about the good times we've shared together. Please Aleta, just remember the happy times." Abner says. Aleta looks into Abner's eyes, and drops the knife. "I'm...I'm so sorry." Aleta says. She hugs Abner. "Its okay, what happened to you? Why did you try to kill me?" Abner asks. "He forced me to eat a slice of pizza, then all of a sudden, I wasn't able to control myself." Aleta says. "He? Who's he? Diomedes' rogue thug?" Abner asks. "That was just a cover, he didn't say anything about working for Diomedes. What he did say was his name was Teivel and that he had some beef with you." Aleta says. "I've never heard that name before. Have you, Justine?" Abner asks. "I cant say that I have. Did he say anything else that might indicate why he targeted my brother?" Justine asks. "No, nothing." Aleta says. The door swings open and a the mystery person from earlier walks in. It is a boy, about 15 years old. "Am I interrupting a tea party?" He asks. "It cant be." Justine says. "Its you." Abner says.

To be continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down