QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 22

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 22 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 22

Post by QG Sat May 07, 2022 11:13 am

Its a new day in Fantastic City. At the Fantastic P.D, Daisy is asleep in her jail cell when a door slams shut, causing her to jolt awake. Daisy sits up and sees a guard standing on the other side of the bars. “Rise and shine Nichols, you have a visitor.” The guard says. “What? Who?” Daisy wonders. The guard opens the door leading to the hallway and lets Lucas into the cell block. Lucas hands the guard a wad of cash. “Thanks for letting me in. Maybe now would be a good time for you to go on a smoke break.” Lucas suggests. “Maybe it would be. Try not to take too long.” The guard says as he takes the wad of cash and exits the cell block. Daisy stands up and approaches the bars. “It was a pretty big risk paying off that guard and just assuming he wouldn’t charge you with bribery.” Daisy notes. “Relax. That guard was a trusted associate of mine back in the day, back when I needed friends inside the Fantastic P.D.” Lucas says. “Crime really does pay, or at least it does for everyone but me. So what are you doing here?” Daisy questions. “I wanted to check up on you and make sure you were doing alright.” Lucas claims. “I spent the night in jail, of course I’m not doing alright!” Daisy says. “Have you called a lawyer?” Lucas wonders. “I reached out to a few last night, none of them have returned my calls. I’m not even sure how I’m going to pay for a lawyer considering I hardly have any money. If I did pay big money for a good lawyer, I might get out of here quicker but it would also mean I wouldn’t have any money left over for a hotel, which means I’d be living on the streets. But if I don’t pay for a good lawyer, I could end up being denied bail which means I’ll either be stuck in here indefinitely or they’ll ship me off to the nearest state penitentiary until the trial. So what do you think would make for a comfier bed, prison cot or park bench?” Daisy asks. “I might be able to help with that. I reached out to Betty Thorne about taking your case.” Lucas reveals. “I cant afford Betty Thorne.” Daisy points out. “No, but I can. I’m willing to pay for all of your legal expenses.” Lucas tells her. “That’s awfully generous of you.” Daisy notes. “I know, I’m a generous guy.” Lucas says. “You aren’t that generous, especially not for someone you don’t even like, someone you only tolerated because we were co conspirators in that whole Joe Fish kidnapping thing. Speaking of which, that’s one of the crimes I’m being charged with.” Daisy reveals. “I heard.” Lucas admits. “Of course you did, that’s the only reason you’re paying for my legal defense. You’re trying to buy my silence so I don’t bring you up the river with me.” Daisy says. “Is it working?” Lucas wonders.

At Julia’s Penthouse, Julia is putting on earrings in front of the mirror when she hears a knock on the door. “One second!” Julia calls out. Julia runs to the door, opens it, and finds Chris(Bethany’s assistant from season 1) standing in the hallway. “Good morning, Julia.” Chris says. “Thanks for coming, Chris. You’re early.” Julia notes. Chris walks in. “I wouldn’t be the best campaign manager in the world if I wasn’t always on time.” Chris says. Chris hands Julia a file. “I brought what you asked for, every bit of dirt I could find on Victor Goo. Hopefully you can find something inside that file to use.” Chris says. “Thanks. I still want you to keep looking to see if you can dig up anything else on the old man, there’s still time to put out some last minute campaign ads.” Julia says. “I’ll keep an eye out, but does that mean I’m not invited to your last debate against Victor?” Chris asks. “I’d love for you to be there, but I need someone behind the scenes to be on the offensive while I handle Victor on the debate stage. We’re in the final days of the election, we need to be as proactive as possible.” Julia says. “I know, I just hope we can find something big on Victor before the election.” Chris says. “Victor doesn’t seem like the type to break the law, at least not ordinarily.” Julia notes. “An affair would be pretty great! Affairs ruin politicians all the time!” Chris points out. “Maybe, but Victor isn’t currently in a relationship, and it doesn’t look like he’s been in a serious one since he and his wife Jane broke up.” Julia says. “I’m just day dreaming over here, but if something does come up regarding Victor, I’ll put it in a campaign ad ASAP.” Chris says. “Thanks Chris. I really should get going, the debate is starting soon and the last thing I want is to be late for my big day.” Julia says.

In Ava’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Demon Ava is listening to the recording of Victor and Virginia talking. Demon Ava laughs. “Who knew that the almighty Victor Goo would turn out to be such a dog?! Cheating on his wife, the mother of his children! Doesn’t he realize adultery is a sin? The last thing he wants to do is disappoint the man upstairs, not that that’s very difficult to do. Victor has no idea that he’s given me the ammunition to destroy so many lives at once. Its going to be like Christmas for me, only without the terrible music, the poor decorations, and all the religious bull crap. I can feel it...today is the day all hell is going to break loose, and I am going to enjoy every minute of it.” Demon Ava says. Someone knocks on the door. “Ava, are you awake in there?” Andy asks. Demon Ava rolls her eyes. “That moron is starting to get on my last nerve…” Demon Ava mutters. Ava’s eyes return back to normal. “Come in!” Ava calls out. Andy walks in. “Its time for school.” Andy tells her. “School?” Ava asks. “Yeah, school. You know, the thing you go to Monday through Friday? Are you feeling alright?” Andy questions. “Actually, I’m not sure I can go to school today. I’m not feeling good.” Ava claims. “You pulled that trick before and you turned out to be just fine. How do I know you’re telling the truth now?” Andy asks. Ava begins to hold her stomach. “Hey, you okay?” Andy asks. Suddenly, Ava throws up on Andy’s shoes! “Oh my gosh, I’m SO sorry Dad!” Ava claims. “Its not your fault, sweetheart. I guess I should’ve believed you. But since you’re really sick, maybe I should bring you to the doctor.” Andy suggests. “I don’t know, maybe you should go change your shoes first.” Ava tells him. “I will, but then I’m taking you to the doctor.” Andy says. “Can we go tomorrow? I just want to stay in bed and rest today, I don’t feel well enough to go anywhere.” Ava says. Andy sighs. “Alright, I’ll tell you what. I’m gonna run this by your Mom and see what she thinks, but if she says she wants you to go and see the doctor today, you’re going. Got it?” Andy asks. Ava smiles. “Thank you, Daddy. I love you.” Ava says, as she hugs Andy. Andy shivers and pulls away. “Is it just me or did the temperature drop? Its freezing in here!” Andy notes. “Maybe the heat isn’t working.” Ava suggests. “Its 65 degrees outside, the heat shouldn’t matter. Anyway, I’m gonna go find your Mom. Can I get you anything?” Andy asks. “I’m good, thanks.” Ava says. “Okay. Try to get some rest. I love you.” Andy says, before walking out. Ava’s eyes begin glowing red. “As lovely as that sounds, you know what they say. There’s no rest for the wicked, especially when there’s so much work to be done.” Demon Ava says…

Downstairs in the living room, Victor is standing in front of the mirror straightening his tie when Brady and Kristina walk in. “Look at you! You look like you’re ready to kick some ass with that power suit!” Brady tells him. “I need to look my best, this is the final debate after all.” Victor says. “You nervous?” Brady wonders. “Not at all! I’ve gone up against tougher opponents than Julia before, and I’ve won.” Victor claims. “Don’t count Julia out just yet. She seems pretty capable, and she definitely had no problem dragging you in the last two debates.” Kristina notes. “Let me remind you that Julia didn’t just target me in the last debate, she targeted your husband. I realize you don’t agree with my politics but maybe you could at least show a little loyalty to your husband.” Victor suggests. “Hey, don’t talk to my wife like that!” Brady warns. “I’m sorry, I was just defending you after what Julia did to you. Dragging your time in prison into the election even though the election has nothing to do with you.” Victor recalls. “Politics are nasty, so I guess I should’ve seen it coming.” Brady says. “You shouldn’t have to deal with that!” Victor argues. “Believe it or not, I agree. But in fairness you did get pretty nasty yourself when you painted Julia as a mole for the mob.” Kristina points out. “It was deserved! Anyways, I’m not going to waste anymore time debating this when I have an actual debate to get to!” Victor says, before walking out. “Out of curiosity, does he know I’m pregnant yet?” Kristina wonders. “I haven’t told him yet, which is probably why he was being such an ass.” Brady says. “Lets be real, even if he did know, would it change anything?” Kristina wonders. Brady chuckles. “Nah, probably not.” Brady admits. “Are you going to the debate?” Kristina asks. “I am. Actually, I was kinda hoping you’d come with me.” Brady admits. Kristina sighs. “You know how I feel about this whole election, especially your Dad’s side of things!” Kristina says. “I know, and if you don’t wanna go, that’s fine. You’re pregnant, which means for the next nine months its your way or the highway.” Brady says. Kristina laughs. “Only for the next nine months? I’ll go to the debate, I just need to run some errands first.” Kristina says. “What errands?” Brady wonders. “Pregnant woman stuff, cravings and all that.” Kristina says. “Okay, but you better not stand me up!” Brady says. “I wouldn’t dream of it. Love you.” Kristina says, before walking out. Out in the foyer, Kristina can be seen walking out the front door. The camera pans up the stairs and reveals Demon Ava standing on top of the staircase. “Its show time…” Demon Ava mutters, before proceeding down the stairs…

Upstairs in the parlor, Andy joins Rebecca. “Was that Jackie Jennings I just passed in the hallway? My brother Peter’s friend?” Andy asks. “It was. Since Lysandros has been unavailable for months I decided to reach out to Jackie to help solve the Xavier Irons problem.” Rebecca says. “Are you sure you can trust her?” Andy asks. “I think so. Don’t forget that Jackie was a big help when going up against Victor Fulton’s cartel years ago. She and Peter were the ones who brought in Brandon Waters, which is how we found out he was really Brady.” Rebecca points out. “That worked out in our favor. That year Brady spent in prison was probably the best thing that ever happened to him, he came out a brand new man. If you think Jackie can be trusted, then I agree. I trust your judgment.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “Thank you. What are you still doing here? I thought you would’ve left to bring Ava to school by now.” Rebecca says. “Ava wasn’t feeling good so I told her she could stay home.” Andy reveals. “Are you sure she wasn’t faking again?” Rebecca wonders. “She threw up on my shoes, it seems pretty legit to me. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about whether we should bring Ava to the doctors. She says she’d rather rest today and go tomorrow, but I just wanted to get your thoughts on it.” Andy says. “Do you think it could be something serious?” Rebecca questions. “I assume its just a stomach bug, but it does seem kind of weird that Ava doesn’t have any other symptoms.” Andy says. “Are you sure it isn’t something serious?” Rebecca asks. “I don’t know, but maybe we should wait another day. Maybe all Ava needs is some rest.” Andy says. “I hope so…” Rebecca says. “So, have you heard anything new on your Uncle Lawrence? Has he left town yet?” Andy wonders. “Of course not. In fact, he’s made himself right at home at the Stanpatos mansion.” Rebecca reveals. “Xavier let him move in?” Andy asks. “He did. Awfully strange for Xavier to let a man he supposedly doesn’t know move in with him, which makes me think our suspicions that the two of them are in league might not be too far off the mark.” Rebecca says.

At the hospital, Acerbi walks into her office and notices someone sitting behind her desk in the dark. Acerbi turns on the lights and sees Lawrence sitting behind her desk! “So that’s where the light switch was! Hello Olivia, its so nice to see you again. I hope I didn’t startle you.” Lawrence says. “I heard that you were alive.” Acerbi notes. “Did you? I must admit, I’m somewhat wounded you didn’t come to visit me, given our vast history together.” Lawrence says. “We worked together, that is all.” Acerbi says. “I don’t see it that way. I always considered you to be a very dear friend of the family, which is why I invested such a large sum of money into your clinic.” Lawrence says. “Really? And here I thought you only did that so I would help with all of your little science projects. Get up! That is my desk you are sitting behind.” Acerbi notes. Lawrence stands up. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. By the way, I am very pleased to see you were able to make a comeback after the closure of your clinic. Chief of staff of Fantastic Medical...its lucrative, but a far cry from your clinic in Phoenix.” Lawrence notes. “I took this job so I would be closer to my daughter.” Acerbi admits. “Ah yes, I’ve heard you have connected with an abundance of long lost children since I last saw you. I was terribly sorry to hear of Josephine and Brody’s untimely deaths, you must have been devastated. The loss of a loved one can be one of the most horrific pains known to man.” Lawrence says. “I couldn’t help but notice the subtext, Lawrence. I assume you are referring to Kassandra’s death, or rather her presumed death.” Acerbi says. “Why would you assume a thing like that?” Lawrence wonders. “I faked Kassandra’s death. I kept her hidden from the Stanpatos family for years, including you.” Acerbi recalls. “I admit, I wasn’t too happy when I found out you had been lying to me for the entire duration of our association, but that was years ago. After my niece Rebecca shot me, I had a great deal of time to reflect upon the past. I’ve realized there’s no point in being angry with you, Olivia. You thought Kassandra staying in that house would prove lethal for her, and quite frankly, I agree with you.” Lawrence admits. Acerbi’s eyes widen. “You do?” Acerbi asks. “Absolutely. I can see now just how unstable Andre was, and if he had been given the chance, he most definitely would’ve made another attempt on Kassandra’s life. I’m glad Kassandra had you looking out for her interests, especially when so few members of her family were capable of doing so.” Lawrence says. “Is this some sort of trick? Are you going to shoot me the moment I turn my back?” Acerbi questions. “In a crowded hospital?” Lawrence asks. “Maybe you plan to inject me with something and make it look as if I died from natural causes.” Acerbi suggests. “You’re being far too paranoid, Olivia, I would never wish any harm to befall you. Not only do I consider you a very dear friend but you are also Molly’s sister.” Lawrence says. “Molly shot you and left you for dead.” Acerbi points out. Lawrence shrugs. “I got over that during my time in recovery.” Lawrence reveals. “Oh? Did you pick up meditation as well?” Acerbi asks. “I haven’t, but its on the to do list.” Lawrence jokes. Acerbi laughs. “Well if you really aren’t here to kill me, it is good to see you again. It is especially good to see you alive!” Acerbi says. Lawrence smiles. “Thank you, its good to be alive.” Lawrence says. “So where are you keeping yourself these days?” Acerbi wonders. “My nephew Xavier was generous enough to let me stay in the family home.” Lawrence reveals. “I would watch your back around that one. From the little I’ve seen of him, he is not to be trusted.” Acerbi says. “I’m disappointed to hear you say that. Part of the reason I came to see you was because of Xavier.” Lawrence admits. “What could I possibly do for Xavier? If he needs a physical, I’ll happily refer him to another doctor.” Acerbi says. “Xavier doesn’t need a check up, however he is getting married today and the minister who was originally going to perform the ceremony has fallen ill. I understand that you are ordained, so would you do me the great favor of performing my nephew’s wedding ceremony?” Lawrence asks.

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Xavier pours himself a cup of coffee when Kaylie walks in. “Good morning, sweetheart. I thought we agreed not to see each other before the ceremony, its bad luck you know.” Xavier points out. “Oops.” Kaylie says, as she makes her way over to the pot of coffee. “This morning I went into my closet and I couldn’t help but notice a white dress that wasn’t there before.” Kaylie says. “Its your wedding dress.” Xavier tells her. “I already have my wedding dress picked out.” Kaylie points out. “You had A dress picked out, it was hardly a wedding dress. This one is an actual wedding dress. Its white, it has a veil, its certainly more appropriate than that dreary funeral dress you originally picked out.” Xavier says. “Do I have a say in anything that happens at this wedding?” Kaylie wonders. “Of course you do. I’m letting you write your own vows if you want.” Xavier says. “I’ll pass.” Kaylie tells him. “What are you even doing down here? The wedding is in a few hours and you have a lot to do! Don’t you want to look beautiful for your groom?” Xavier asks. Kaylie sighs. “I’ll be upstairs getting ready. Do NOT interrupt me at all.” Kaylie tells him. “Don’t worry, the next time we see each other will be when you’re walking down the aisle.” Xavier says. Kaylie glares at Xavier before walking out. Once Kaylie is gone, Xavier closes the door out to the foyer, pulls out his phone, and makes a call. “Its me, I’m calling for our daily check in. I’m pleased to tell you that the boy gets to live for another day, especially since today is mine and Kaylie’s wedding day.” Xavier tells someone…

Meanwhile in Jackie’s room at the Goo Castle, Jackie is listening in on Xavier’s conversation. “I’ll contact you around the same time tomorrow, assuming nothing goes wrong between now and then. If something does go wrong though, you know exactly what to do.” Xavier says. “Whether something goes wrong or not, the kid is gonna be just fine.” Jackie mumbles to herself. On Jackie’s computer, its revealed that Jackie is tracking the phone number of the person Xavier was talking to!

“You know, selling you out could actually benefit me.” Daisy notes. “How’s that?” Lucas wonders. “Victor Goo despises you, he’d love the chance to put you behind bars. Maybe if I offer to testify against you, I might be able to negotiate a lighter sentence for myself.” Daisy suggests. “You were the mastermind behind Joe’s kidnapping.” Lucas reminds her. “Don’t try acting like you were some moron that didn’t know any better! You knew what you were doing was against the law, but you did it anyway.” Daisy says. “I was avenging Lydia.” Lucas argues. “And I was avenging my son! So tell me how its fair that you get to go on with your life while I rot in prison for years! No...I like the idea of giving the police who they really want, you, and then walking away free.” Daisy says. “Keep in mind that Victor doesn’t exactly like you either after all the lies you told Andy.” Lucas points out. “Maybe, but if I had to bet money on who Victor would want to nail more, my money would be on the career criminal.” Daisy says. “Don’t forget that not only have you committed a laundry list of crimes, but you’re also The Evil Force’s daughter. The cops would love nothing more than to put at least one member of that family behind bars, and since you’re the only surviving member, it looks like you’re it. Look, at this point I really don’t give a damn if you throw me under the bus. But if you do that, my offer is off the table. You said it yourself, you cant afford a lawyer! Having Betty Thorne represent you, one of the best lawyers in the country and also someone who has a reputation for getting the charges dropped against some of the most vicious criminals, would be the best thing that could ever happen to you.” Lucas notes. “I could always represent myself. I may have been disbarred but I’m still allowed to represent myself when I’m the defendant.” Daisy points out. Lucas laughs. “Well as a former lawyer I’m sure you’ve heard the expression that someone who represents themselves has a fool for a client. Representing yourself, especially when I’m offering Betty to you, would be a huge mistake. So, what’s it gonna be? Are you going to keep quiet and hope for the best? Or are you going to expose me and screw us both over?” Lucas asks.

Julia arrives at the park and sees no one else is there yet. Virginia comes up behind her. “There’s the girl of the hour!” Virginia beams. “What are you doing here? I thought you didn’t want Victor knowing we were mother and daughter.” Julia points out. “Don’t worry, I’m not here as your mama. I’m here as a concerned citizen interested in the outcome of this election. How are you feeling?” Virginia wonders. “Confident.” Julia states. “I wouldn’t expect anything less.” Virginia says. “I’m glad we are getting the chance to talk. I want you to know that I know the truth about Kaylie and Xavier.” Julia reveals. “And...just how much do you know?” Virginia questions. “I know Xavier is holding Issac hostage. I figured it out on my own and then got Kaylie to confirm my suspicions.” Julia tells her. “Do you also know that we have a solid plan to get Issac back from that treacherous bastard?” Virginia asks. “I heard, it sounds promising. Hopefully it works out so Issac can come home and Xavier can be put behind bars.” Julia says. “Or six feet under, either works for me. You know, if you win this election, you could end up the one prosecuting Xavier.” Virginia says. “I hope I am the one. I will do everything I can to make sure that monster is locked away in a cage until the day he dies.” Julia says. “That might be kinda hard now that Xavier has Stanpatos money and power backing him, but if anybody is gonna be the one to put him away for good, you seem like the best person for the job. I just hope you aren’t mad at me for not telling you the whole story about Issac.” Virginia says. “We already had it out over you not telling me Kaylie no longer had Issac. As for you not telling me Issac had been kidnapped...I get it, you were just trying to protect your grandson.” Julia says. “Thank you, I just hope you can extend the same kindness to your sister. Kaylie is the one who’s had to deal with Xavier’s crap all this time.” Virginia points out. “One thing at a time. Right now we need to focus on getting Issac away from that monster.” Julia says. Victor walks up to them. “What’s going on?” Victor questions.

In his apartment, Chris is going over several news stories about Victor when someone knocks on the door. Chris goes to open the door and finds Kristina standing in the hallway!

“I was just interrogating Miss. Gray about what she plans on doing for this city. Plus, we were bonding over having the same last name.” Virginia lies. “Do you two know each other?” Julia asks. “We’ve run into each other a few times since Virginia has arrived in Fantastic. So Virginia, tell me, which one of us do you prefer? Me or Julia?” Victor asks. “Well...you seem like an okay guy, but I gotta say, I hate your politics.” Virginia says. Victor laughs. “I guess I’ll only pay attention to the compliment.” Victor says. Brady joins the three. “What’s going on? You two playing nice?” Brady asks. “Of course. We’re saving the nastiness for the debate stage.” Victor says. “That’d be a first for you.” Julia snarks. Victor glares at Julia and then turns back towards Brady. “Is Kristina not coming?” Victor asks. “Kristina is coming, she just needed to run some errands first.” Brady says.

At Chris’ apartment, Kristina is standing in Chris’ doorway. “Hello Chris, my name is Kristina Cat.” Kristina reveals. “I know who you are, you’re the one who fired me from Stanpatos Enterprises.” Chris recalls. “Huh?” Kristina asks. “It was back when you thought you were that crazy super villain guy.” Chris says. “Oh...well in that case, I’m sorry. I don’t remember anything from that time.” Kristina says. “What do you want?” Chris asks. “I heard you have a new gig these days, Julia Gray’s campaign manager.” Kristina notes. “That’s right. Its a bit of a step down from working for Bethany Wilson, but Julia treats me alright and the pay is good.” Chris says. “I’m glad you’re happy. Do you believe in Julia’s campaign? Or are you just doing this for the money?” Kristina wonders. “I absolutely support Julia. As a gay man, I feel people like Victor Goo are a danger to modern society. He has values that never should’ve carried over to this century.” Chris says. “Funnily enough, I agree with you.” Kristina admits. Chris raises an eyebrow. “You do? I thought I heard somewhere that Victor was your father in law.” Chris notes. “He still is, but he’s still a crappy politician and an overall crappy human being. Victor winning this election could be disastrous. Sure its just as a prosecutor, but what if one day he uses it as a stepping stone to run for mayor? What if one day he decides he wants to be president? Victor is the kind of politician that could bring this world 50 years into the past, and that would be a disaster for so many people in today’s world.” Kristina says. “Where is all of this leading?” Chris wonders. Kristina smirks. “Julia wants to beat Victor, well I brought something that will make sure Victor’s campaign burns to the ground.” Kristina reveals…

“As much as I’d love to devote all of my time to putting Lawrence behind bars, there are more important things to worry about.” Rebecca says. “Like what?” Andy wonders. “Xavier and Kaylie are getting married today.” Rebecca reveals. “That seems kind of rushed. Does Xavier feel the walls closing in on him so now he’s trying to tie himself to Kaylie for life?” Andy wonders. “That won’t do any good. The moment Issac is rescued, Kaylie is going to leave Xavier, marriage or no marriage.” Rebecca says. “Xavier might try to make things difficult for Kaylie. If we’re gonna keep her safe from him, we need to come up with enough dirt on that bastard to keep him locked up until the end of time.” Andy says. “We will. Once we catch Xavier, his life is over. I’m going to go and check on Jackie’s progress.” Rebecca says. “Keep me updated. I’m gonna go to the kitchen and make some homemade chicken noodle soup for Ava.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “I’m sure she’ll appreciate that. I’ll be in touch, I love you.” Rebecca says. “I love you too.” Andy says. Rebecca runs out.

“Do you really expect me to perform your nephew’s wedding ceremony?” Acerbi questions. “To my knowledge, you and Xavier don’t have any ongoing conflicts. It should be quite the opposite, you saved his life when he was a boy!” Lawrence points out. “I’ve had limited interactions with Xavier, but from the little I have seen of him, I don’t like him.” Acerbi says. “I understand that Xavier seems to be getting unfavorable reviews from the people of Fantastic City.” Lawrence notes. “Other people’s opinions of Xavier have no bearing on mine.” Acerbi says. “If you won’t do it for Xavier or for his fiancee, perhaps you’ll do it for me.” Lawrence says. Acerbi scoffs. “You overestimate your value to me.” Acerbi says. “I know that a lot of time has passed since we last saw each other, but I think it would be a shame if our friendship were a casualty of time passing by.” Lawrence says. “There you go using that word friendship again. Its funny because I don’t recall considering you a friend.” Acerbi says. “Its because you were far too busy pining after that buffoon Wishbone. But now that Wishbone is finally out of the picture, you seem to be thinking much clearer now.” Lawrence says. “Most people would argue being friends with a Stanpatos is a sign of buffoonery.” Acerbi argues. Lawrence smiles. “Ah but you aren’t most people. I understand why you would be hesitant to do this. From what I gather, my nephew can be quite unlikable sometimes. But Xavier is still my family, and I’m sure you remember how much family means to me.” Lawrence says. “I do seem to remember you going to extreme lengths to bring Andre back from the dead…” Acerbi says. Acerbi sighs. “Fine, I will do it...but ONLY as a favor to you.” Acerbi says. Lawrence smiles. “Lovely! You won’t regret it.” Lawrence says. “I better not, or you will be the one to pay the price.” Acerbi warns. Lawrence laughs. “If you end up regretting it, I will happily stand in front of the firing squad. But in the mean time, we really should get going.” Lawrence says. Lawrence opens the door for Acerbi, and the two walk out.

At the Stanpatos mansion, upstairs in Kaylie’s bedroom, Kaylie is standing in front of a mirror holding her wedding dress in front of her. A tear rolls down her cheek. “I have to do this...I have to. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep Issac safe from that monster.” Kaylie mutters.

In her bedroom at the Goo Castle, Jackie is on her computer when someone knocks on the door. “Its open!” Jackie calls out, without looking away from her screen. Rebecca walks in. “Good morning Jackie, any luck with finding Issac?” Rebecca questions. “Actually, yes. I was able-” Before Jackie can finish, Bethany bursts into the room. “You could’ve knocked!” Jackie points out. “I saw Rebecca come in and thought maybe there was a new development.” Bethany notes. “There has been, which I was just about to fill Rebecca in on.” Jackie reveals. “Spit it out then!” Bethany demands. Jackie turns towards Rebecca. “Should we be talking about this in front of her?” Jackie asks. “Seriously?!” An annoyed Bethany asks. “Its fine.” Rebecca assures Jackie. “Okay...I think I know where Issac is.” Jackie reveals. “That’s great!” Bethany exclaims. “Are you sure?” Rebecca questions. “Xavier made a call to someone this morning and told them that the boy gets to live another day. Obviously he had been talking about Issac.” Jackie notes. “Where is he? Is he far?” Rebecca asks. “I pin pointed the exact location to a wooded area right here in Fantastic.” Jackie tells them. “But Issac was kidnapped in New York originally, why would Xavier bring him here?” Bethany wonders. “Xavier probably wanted to keep him close by so he could keep an eye on everything. Jackie, can you show me the location on the map?” Rebecca asks. “Sure.” Jackie responds. Jackie brings up the location on her computer and Rebecca looks at it. “I know that area, its on the west side of town. There are several old cabins in those woods that used to be available to rent. If I remember correctly, the business that owned them went bankrupt and they’ve been abandoned ever since.” Rebecca notes. “How do you know this?” Jackie wonders. “Because I was actually held captive in one of those very cabins. Dongwa Cat kidnapped me and nearly burned me alive in one of them years ago.” Rebecca recalls. “If there are a bunch of cabins in those woods, how do we know which one Issac is in? We could check each and every one of them, but by then, the kidnapper could figure out the walls are closing in and take off with Issac, or worse!” Bethany points out. “The kidnappers have to have gone out at some point, we’ll just have to pin point the cabin that looks like its had the most recent activity.” Jackie notes. “We could also find the cabin via the guard presence. Xavier could either be trying to blend in, or he could have that cabin set up like a fortress to keep out any unwanted visitors.” Rebecca suggests. “If that’s the case, we’re gonna need to put together an army. Can you put together a team of your officers?” Jackie asks Rebecca. “I can’t involve the department in this just yet. I would need probable cause to orchestrate a raid on this cabin, and the only evidence we have is surveillance which wasn’t even sanctioned by the Fantastic P.D.” Rebecca notes. “We can’t just go in guns blazing. If we’re gonna do this right, we need this rescue mission to be official somehow.” Jackie says. “You are in the WPA, can’t you just say this is a WPA operation?” Bethany asks. “Its more complicated than that, but once this is over I could use my clout with the agency to get into the database and make it an official mission. I can also deputize Rebecca so that way she has authority to be a part of this mission.” Jackie says. “Can you really do all of that?” Rebecca wonders. “My influence in the WPA has gotten stronger since I helped take down Stefan Cat, even with the weirdness in the agency since Ciara left.” Jackie says. Bethany pulls out her phone. “I’m gonna let Kaylie know everything that’s going on.” Bethany says. “No Bethany, you cant tell Kaylie.” Rebecca says. “Kaylie is Issac’s mother, she has the right to know!” Bethany argues. “If Kaylie finds out we may know where Issac is she’s going to want to be a part of the rescue mission, and if she does that, that means she’d be abandoning her wedding to Xavier. If Kaylie doesn’t show up to the wedding it could tip Xavier off which could cause him to hurt Issac before we can get to him.” Rebecca says. “So what do you suggest we do? Just let Kaylie marry that pig?” Bethany asks. Rebecca sighs. “The thought of Kaylie marrying that monster sickens me, but she needs to keep up appearances, at least long enough for us to rescue Issac from Xavier’s clutches. If we’re lucky, we’ll rescue Issac and we can let Kaylie know before she even says “I do”. If not, once all of this is public knowledge, Kaylie will have the grounds to get the marriage annulled and then she can go back to her old life, and Xavier will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.” Rebecca says. “And what happens if you don’t get Issac out of there before the wedding night? Because right now, Xavier is planning this sick, perverted romantic fantasy night for him and Kaylie!” Bethany says. “It won’t get that far.” Rebecca assures her. “It better not, because if it does, I’m gonna head over to the Stanpatos mansion and kill Xavier myself. I’m not even joking! I will plunge a knife right through his chest and watch him choke to death on his own blood!” Bethany warns. “It wont get that far, I promise.” Rebecca says. Rebecca turns towards Jackie. “Its going to be just the two of us.” Rebecca notes. “Make sure you pack plenty of ammo, this could get messy.” Jackie says. “Oh don’t worry, I’m ready. Anyone involved in this mess deserves to burn in hell for holding an innocent child prisoner.” Rebecca says. Rebecca turns towards Bethany. “I’ll keep you updated.” Rebecca tells her. “Ready?” Jackie asks. “Lets go.” Rebecca responds. Jackie and Rebecca rush out of the room. Once they’re gone, Bethany pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of Issac’s location on Jackie’s computer screen. Bethany smirks and then walks out of the room…

“Don’t worry Lucas, I was never going to turn you into the police.” Daisy assures him. “Then why were you threatening me?!” Lucas questions. “I just wanted to get a rise out of you and see if you’d sweeten the deal.” Daisy says. “I should back out of the deal altogether.” Lucas growls. “That would be a mistake. Just because I don’t plan on turning you in now doesn’t mean I won’t change my mind, especially if you don’t hold up your end of the bargain. So, when can I expect to hear from Betty?” Daisy asks. “She’s a little tied up today, she’s presiding over the final debate between Julia Gray and Victor.” Lucas reveals. “Great, so in other words I’m going to have to spend another night in this filthy place.” Daisy complains. “Its better than the state penitentiary, which is exactly where you’d be heading if I didn’t hire Betty for you.” Lucas notes. “Yeah, well there is still a pretty good chance I’ll be going to prison thanks to Dylan.” Daisy says. “I hope you aren’t still pining after him, after he may have bought you a one way ticket to Baronville Prison.” Lucas says. “He’s hurt, so of course he’s lashing out.” Daisy points out. “Would you give the same benefit of the doubt to someone like Rebecca?” Lucas wonders. “You’re starting to get on my nerves. You better leave before I change my mind about throwing you under the bus.” Daisy says. “I figured you’d appreciate the company. I remember it being pretty lonely in here.” Lucas says. “Its not lonely enough. I can’t believe this much lack of privacy isn’t illegal.” Daisy complains. “You should fight that battle when you get out, it’ll give you something to do other than pining after that weasel Stanpatos.” Lucas says. “I’ll worry about my own life, and if I want to pine after Dylan, I will. I love him, just like you love Lydia.” Daisy says. “Lydia never baited me into a confession so she could send me to prison. But, I suppose every relationship is different. Listen...despite our differences, I hope everything works out for you. You’ve lost a lot over the last year, maybe you’re due a win.” Lucas says. “Thank you. For the record, I hope you’re able to find some peace in your life. I know you’ve been struggling with your grief since losing Lydia, but I also know that things will get better.” Daisy assures him. “Thank you. Good luck.” Lucas tells Daisy. Lucas heads to the cell block exit and the guard lets him out, leaving Daisy alone in her cell.

At the park, Julia is shaking the hands of voters when Victor approaches her. “Its a shame this election isn’t for best kiss ass, you would definitely come out on top.” Victor tells her. “You’re one to talk. I show the voters who I really am, you pretend to care when in actuality you are just a miserable old man.” Julia says. “Did you really have to bring age into this?” Victor asks. “You’ve been vicious with me, I’m just returning the favor.” Julia says. Betty approaches the two. “Now now you two, lets try to keep to our separate corners until the debate.” Betty says. “You’re right. I’ll refrain from engaging any further.” Julia says before walking away. Betty turns towards Victor. “Don’t even start with me!” Victor warns. “I’d just like to offer you some friendly advice, lawyer to lawyer. If you expect to win this election, you need to stop being so aggressive with Julia. It makes it look like you feel threatened by her, and that’s not a good look for someone running for public office.” Betty says. “Thanks for the advice, what do I owe you?” Victor sarcastically asks. “The advice was free, but tips are encouraged.” Betty says before walking away. Brady walks up looking at his phone. “I cannot wait until this is over and that arrogant woman is back to defending low lives instead of running for public office.” Victor says. Brady doesn’t respond. “Are you even listening to me?” Victor asks. “Huh? Sorry. I just thought Kristina would be here by now, I wonder what’s taking her.” Brady says.

“Why would you want to sabotage your own father in law?” Chris wonders. “You’re overestimating Victor’s value to me. Believe me, I hate that Victor is a part of my life, but my hubby isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed which is why he hasn’t kicked his miserable excuse for a father to the curb yet.” Kristina says. “If you think your husband is an idiot, how come you married him?” Chris asks. “Between you and me, sometimes I ask myself the same question. But I didn’t come here looking for marriage counseling, you and I have work to do. We need to tank Victor’s campaign before the day is over, make sure there is zero chance of him winning this election.” Kristina says. “How do you plan on doing that?” Chris wonders. “I have some information that could completely ruin Victor’s reputation.” Kristina reveals. “Information is nothing without proof.” Chris points out. “Don’t worry, I have proof. I have a recording of Victor confessing to this transgression.” Kristina admits. “Is that even legal?” Chris asks. “We wouldn’t be able to use the recording in court, but we aren’t taking Victor to court.” Kristina notes. “You’re building up this big secret of Victor’s, but it isn’t anything illegal? If its not anything illegal, what’s the point? Why are we having this discussion?” Chris asks. “Victor didn’t commit a crime, but most people would agree its something pretty slimy.” Kristina says. Chris’ eyes widen. “Victor had an affair.” Chris realizes. “Mmhm. 35 years ago when he was still married to the mother of his children and his children were all very young still living at home.” Kristina confirms. “Does his family know about this?” Chris asks. “I don’t think so.” Kristina says. “I don’t know...if they don’t know about this, it could tear Victor’s entire family apart! I want to tank his campaign, but not ruin his family! I’m not sure I signed up for this!” Chris complains. Kristina rolls her eyes. “Damn morals…” Kristina mutters. “Huh?” Chris asks. “Nothing. Look, do you want Julia to win the election or not?” Kristina asks. “Of course I do! But this...this is underhanded! What about you? Don’t you have a problem with ruining your husband’s family?” Chris wonders. Kristina sighs. “I really don’t want to do it, but I also don’t want Victor to win this election and pollute the city with his crappy politics for another few years. This is the only way to stop him.” Kristina says. “Maybe I should call Julia and check with her first…” Chris suggests. “NO! There isn’t any time! The debate has probably already started, so Julia probably isn’t even reachable. If we’re gonna do this we need to act quickly, which means leaking the recording to the press.” Kristina says. “Why don’t you just do it yourself then?” Chris asks. “Because I am trying to do you a favor! You hand Victor’s head to Julia on a platter, you help her win the election, and to thank you, maybe she’ll give you a job in her administration! Surely you want something a little more permanent than being a campaign manager, that job has an expiration date on it!” Kristina points out. “Of course I do…” Chris says. “Then take the initiative! Leak that recording to the press, bring Victor Goo to his knees.” Kristina urges. Chris contemplates…

In the living room at the Stanpatos mansion, Xavier is pacing when Lawrence and Acerbi walk in. “Xavier, dear boy! I have wonderful news! Olivia has agreed to officiate the ceremony.” Lawrence reveals. “That is quite wonderful, I’m a little surprised though. Last time you and I saw each other Doctor Acerbi, we weren’t exactly on friendly terms.” Xavier points out. “We still aren’t. I’m doing this as a favor to your uncle.” Acerbi says. “And I am most grateful. Can the two of you excuse me for just one moment? I need to make a quick phone call, it wont take long.” Lawrence says. “Of course.” Xavier says. Lawrence heads into the foyer and closes the door behind him. Lawrence then pulls out his phone and makes a call. “Alfredo, are you in position yet?...Good, just don’t make your move yet. I want Xavier’s demise to be something witnessed by more than just Doctor Acerbi. No, in order for Xavier to receive his proper comeuppance, he needs to be publicly executed...of course I’m not worried Xavier’s demise will be traced back to us. Once we anonymously provide the police with evidence that Xavier was dealing in drugs, they will follow the trail of bread crumbs we left straight to a rival kingpin that saw Xavier as a threat to his business. The kingpin will be arrested, and no one will ever know the truth behind Xavier’s murder.” Lawrence says…

Upstairs in her bedroom, Kaylie is now in her wedding dress, gazing in the mirror. Kaylie sighs, sits on the bed, and begins to cry. “I cant believe this is happening. Weddings are supposed to be happy occasions, but instead of being happy for mine, I feel like I’m being lead off to the electric chair. I know I have to marry Xavier in order to protect Issac, I just don’t understand why any of this is happening in the first place.” Kaylie says. Kaylie looks up at the ceiling. “My Mom always told me that when all else fails, God will have your back. Since the very moment I found out Issac had been kidnapped, I’ve prayed every night that I would find a way to bring him home and get him away from Xavier. I don’t think there’s anything selfish about wanting to rescue my son from a monster, so where are you?! Is this my punishment for going undercover? For putting Issac in danger in the first place? He is a child! He doesn’t deserve to suffer for my mistakes! He deserves to be home with people who love him, is that ever going to become a reality? Or are my prayers just going to keep going unanswered until the day I die?!” Kaylie asks. Someone knocks on the door. “I’ll be down in a minute!” Kaylie snaps. “Its Bethany!” Bethany tells her. Kaylie wipes away her tears and rushes over to the door. When Kaylie opens it, she pulls Bethany into the room and closes the door. “What are you doing here? Did Xavier see you?” Kaylie wonders. “Xavier has no idea I’m here. I sneaked in through the tunnels, there’s an entrance in the study. You look beautiful, by the way. You look like you’ve been crying though, your mascara is running.” Bethany observes. “I cant help it. I’m about to marry the scum of the Earth and there is nothing I can do about it. On that note, you really shouldn’t be here. If Xavier catches you, he wont hesitate to take his anger out on Issac.” Kaylie says. “That wont be a problem, Agent Jennings found Issac.” Bethany reveals. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “Seriously? Is he okay?” Kaylie asks. “I don’t know. Jackie thinks she knows where Issac is, but he hasn’t been rescued yet.” Bethany says. “What’s the hold up?” Kaylie wonders. “Jackie and Rebecca are on their way there now.” Bethany says. “By themselves?” Kaylie asks. “Rebecca doesn’t think she can involve the police force since the investigation is off the record.” Bethany reveals. “Xavier is powerful, he could have an entire army guarding Issac! Rebecca and Jackie cant do this on their own, I need to be there!” Kaylie says. Kaylie groans and then sits back on the bed. “What’s wrong?” Bethany questions. “Xavier is expecting me down there within the next twenty minutes. If I don’t show up for the wedding, he’s gonna figure out something is wrong. What if he has Issac killed before he can be rescued?” Kaylie asks. “I get why you’re nervous, but don’t you want to be there to rescue your son? To put an end to this whole nightmare?” Bethany asks. “Of course I do! But one, I cant just up and leave Xavier, not until I know Issac is in the clear, and two, I don’t even know where Jackie and Rebecca are going.” Kaylie points out. Bethany smiles. “Maybe not, but I do.” Bethany says. Bethany pulls out her phone and shows Kaylie the picture she took of Jackie’s laptop. “Jackie and Rebecca were worried about you leaving Xavier high and dry too which is why they didn’t want to involve you, which is why I took a picture of Jackie’s map, including the pinned location of where Issac is.” Bethany reveals. “I recognize the area.” Kaylie says. “There are a bunch of abandoned cabins in those woods. Rebecca was nearly burned to death in one of them years ago.” Bethany says. “Do they know exactly which cabin Issac is in?” Kaylie questions. “No, but they think they can figure it out.” Bethany says. Kaylie lets out a frustrated growl. “I should be there with them!” Kaylie complains. “You can be.” Bethany says. “How? I need to be here for the wedding!” Kaylie says. “I think I might be able to help with that.” Bethany says. “No! Absolutely not! I don’t want you involved, especially not this late in the game! When Xavier figures out he’s lost Issac, there’s no telling what he’ll do.” Kaylie says. “I can handle myself, Kay, you know that!” Bethany says. “No, forget about it! I do not want you in that lunatic’s cross hairs! I’d never be able to forgive myself if something happened to you because of me!” Kaylie says. Bethany sits on the bed next to Kaylie and places her hand on top of Kaylie’s. “Do you trust me?” Bethany asks. “Of course I do.” Kaylie tells her. “Then trust that I can do this so you can go rescue your son.” Bethany says. “I don’t even know what “this” is!” Kaylie points out. Bethany smiles. “Okay, I’ll tell you, but fair warning...you’re gonna be really impressed with how brilliant it is.” Bethany tells her.

Rebecca is driving her car with Jackie in the passenger seat. “Park here. We want to be as far away from the cabins as possible, that way we don’t have a welcome party waiting for us.” Jackie says. “We have the element of surprise on our side.” Rebecca notes. “Do you have everything you need?” Jackie questions. Rebecca pulls out her pistol and loads it with ammo. “I’m all set.” Rebecca confirms. “Do you have a backup piece?” Jackie asks. Rebecca pulls up her pant leg and reveals another pistol strapped to her ankle. “You know, if we’re going to try and be stealth, going in guns blazing may not be the best approach.” Rebecca points out. “I know, I brought some extra tools to help with that.” Jackie reveals. Jackie hands Rebecca a case, and when she opens it, she finds six syringes inside. “What’s in these?” Rebecca wonders. “Mild sedatives. One little jab and they’ll be down for the count. Keep one accessible at all times. If we’re going to knock someone out without making any noise, we won’t have time to go rummaging through a bag digging for syringes.” Jackie notes. “All good points...are you ready to do this?” Rebecca wonders. “I’m always ready. Lets end this.” Jackie says.

At the Goo Castle, Andy comes into Ava’s bedroom holding a bowl of chicken noodle soup. “Honey, I brought you some soup.” Andy says. When Andy looks around, he sees that Ava is nowhere to be found! “Ava?” Andy calls out. No response…

Victor and Brady are standing together at the park. “The debate is about to start, where the hell is Kristina?” Victor wonders. Kristina runs up to them. “I’m here!” Kristina says. “Where have you been?” Brady asks. “I’m sorry. My last stop was to grab a coffee before the debate, but there was an accident so I ended up getting stuck in traffic. I didn’t miss anything, did I?” Kristina asks. “No, you didn’t miss nothing. I’m just relieved you’re okay, I was starting to get worried.” Brady says. “Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Kristina says, before pulling Brady into a hug.

Back in Ava’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Andy pulls out his phone and makes a call. “Hey Andy, what’s up?” Brady answers. “Hey Brady, sorry to bother you, I know your Dad’s debate is today. I was just calling to see if you took Ava with you.” Andy says. “Why would Ava wanna come with me?” Brady asks. “She’s been getting involved with student council at school, I thought maybe she’d want to see how the whole election process is done.” Andy says. “What is Ava doing home from school anyway?” Brady asks. “She wasn’t feeling well. She said she was gonna stay in bed and get some rest but I’m standing in her room right now and there’s no sign of her.” Andy says. “Hold on, let me ask Kristina if she’s seen her.” Brady says. Brady turns towards Kristina. “Hey, have you seen Ava at all today?” Brady asks. “No, last time I saw her was yesterday.” Kristina says. Brady turns his attention back to the phone. “Kristina hasn’t seen her.” Brady says. Andy hears the door open behind him, turns around, and sees Kristina standing in the doorway! Andy’s eyes widen. “I’m gonna have to call you back.” Andy says, before hanging up. “Hello Kristina.” Andy coldly says. “Hi Andy. You look stressed, is everything okay?” Kristina wonders. “Ava disappeared.” Andy reveals. “Oh no, when was the last time you saw her?” Kristina wonders. “This morning. What are you doing in here anyway?” Andy questions. “Looking for Ava, obviously. I heard she was home sick from school so I wanted to check and see how she was feeling.” Kristina claims. “I figured you’d be in the park with Brady. Today is Victor’s last debate.” Andy points out. “I decided not to go, I don’t really support Victor’s politics. What’s with the twenty questions anyway? Shouldn’t you be focused on finding your daughter?” Kristina asks. “That is EXACTLY what I’m focused on.” Andy growls. “Good. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go take a look around the castle and see if I can find her.” Kristina says. “You aren’t going anywhere!” Andy snaps. “Why are you being so hostile with me?” Kristina asks. “I’m being hostile because I just got off the phone with Brady, Kristina is at the park with him right now.” Andy says. “That’s not possible.” Kristina claims. “Obviously it is, Kristina cant be in two places at once.” Andy notes. “If that’s the case, then whoever is in the park with Brady is NOT me!” Kristina shouts. “Cut the crap, I know EXACTLY who you are!” Andy yells. Kristina smirks…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Xavier and Acerbi are in the living room when Lawrence reenters. “The bride is ready for the ceremony!” Lawrence announces. Acerbi presses a button on a remote and music begins to play. With her veil on, Kaylie enters the living room and slowly makes her way over to Xavier. Xavier smiles. “You look absolutely divine, Kaylie.” Xavier says. Xavier grabs the veil, pulls it up, and the bride is revealed to be Bethany! Xavier’s eyes widen. “Bloody hell…” Xavier mutters. Bethany smirks. “What’s the matter Xavier, expecting someone else?” Bethany asks.

Out in the woods, Kaylie’s car pulls up behind Rebecca’s. Kaylie gets out of the car. “Looks like they beat me here, hopefully I’m not too late.” Kaylie says. Kaylie pulls her gun out, packs it with ammo, and then proceeds into the woods…

Back in Ava’s room at the Goo Castle, Kristina laughs. “What’s so funny?” Andy wonders. “Its just you’re starting to sound a little unstable. Of course I’m Kristina! Who else could I be?” Kristina asks. “Does the name Virmor ring a bell? Of course it does, because that is exactly who you are.” Andy says. “This is ridiculous…” Kristina complains. “Almost eight years ago my mother was possessed by a 500 year old demon. I thought I got rid of him, but it looks to me like that same demon is standing right in front of me. It all fits! The upside down cross in the living room, the chandelier that fell without explanation, the sudden rainstorm that was only at the castle, and then of course smaller things like how Ava’s window kept opening on its own. You have been here for months, probably even longer than that!” Andy growls. Kristina smiles. “I knew I couldn’t keep you in the dark for very long.” Kristina says. “Am I right?” Andy asks. Suddenly, Kristina morphs back into Ava! Andy’s eyes widen in horror. “Dear God, no…” Andy mutters. Ava’s eyes begin glowing red. “God isn’t going to help you this time, Andy Goo. I couldn’t be happier that the cat is out of the bag though, now the real fun can begin.” Demon Ava says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down