QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 09

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 09 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 09

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:37 pm

It’s a new day in Fantastic City. At the Fantastic Police Department, Lucas walks into the squad room, where Victor is standing, fiddling on his phone. Victor looks up, and notices Lucas. “Ah! Look what the sewer rats dragged in! I don’t suppose you came to turn yourself in, did you?” Victor sarcastically questions. “I got a phone call from a friend of mine, she told me that she had been arrested.” Lucas says. “Does this friend of yours have a name?” Victor asks. “Zoey Kellers.” Lucas reveals. Victor chuckles. “Why am I not surprised that she’s connected to you?” Victor asks. “What’s your interest in Zoey?” Lucas wonders. “Besides the fact that I’m the District Attorney, and its my job to prosecute low life criminals like Zoey, I also have a vested interest in her because I was her victim. Zoey and I met at The Ancient Jewel last night, where she pickpocketed me. Fortunately, her attempt at theft didn’t go unnoticed, and I stopped her before she was able to take off with my wallet.” Victor recaps. “Where is Zoey now?” Lucas asks. “The same place this department puts all of its criminals, she’s in a jail cell!” Victor says. “Well have her brought up, I’d like to see her.” Lucas states. ‘Let me be clear, I don’t take orders from you!” Victor says. “And I know enough about the law to know that Zoey is entitled to at least one visitor.” Lucas argues. Victor sighs, and turns towards an officer. “Bring Zoey Kellers to the interrogation room.” Victor orders. The officer walks away, and Victor turns towards Lucas. “You can wait for her in the interrogation room.” Victor says. Lucas pushes his way past Victor, and enters the interrogation room. Lucas takes a seat, and a few minutes later, the officer brings a handcuffed Zoey in. The officer sits Zoey at the table, and handcuffs her to it, before leaving Lucas and Zoey alone. “What took you so long? I called you last night!” Zoey points out. “Yeah, well I’m not going to drop everything every time you find yourself in hot water, though your little phone call did ruin a romantic evening I had planned with Lydia.” Lucas says. “Sorry about that.” Zoey claims. “Sure you are.” Lucas sarcastically says. “Not to sound rude here, but are you going to help me or not?” Zoey wonders. “Why should I?” Lucas questions. “Because if I go to jail, I will be more vulnerable. I don’t have to tell you that mobsters have people inside prison walls, it wouldn’t be very difficult for the one I stole money from to arrange for my accidental demise.” Zoey says. “I know that, and that is the only reason I took the liberty of hiring you a lawyer.” Lucas says. At that moment, Betty and Victor walk in. “Never fear, your savior is here!” Betty announces. “Who is she?” Zoey asks. “This is Betty Thorne, your new lawyer.” Lucas says. “My last name is rather appropriate, wouldn’t you agree? I am constantly a thorn in District Attorney Goo’s side. Which reminds me, Mr. District Attorney, I’m afraid you will have to recuse yourself from this case. You see, I read Miss. Kellers’ case file before I arrived, and I know that you were the alleged victim. Therefore, you prosecuting her would be a textbook case of “conflict of interest”, which is something you do not want. That is, assuming you don’t want this case to be immediately thrown out.” Betty says. Victor sighs. “Alright, I’ll let the Assistant D.A handle this. Regardless, I’m looking forward to seeing justice served.” Victor says, before he walks out. “Well you certainly work fast.” Zoey comments. “That’s why I’m considered one of the best attorneys in the country, and one of the most expensive. With that being said, you may not like what I’m about to say next.” Betty says…

At the Goo Castle, Brady enters the living room, and finds Rebecca sitting on the sofa. “Good morning.” Rebecca says. “Morning, Rebecca. Have you seen my Dad at all today?” Brady asks. “I haven’t. He must’ve left early.” Rebecca says. “Damn it. I wanted to talk to him about some legal approaches we could maybe take to neutralize Kristina, at least until we can turn her back into her old self.” Brady says. “I thought you already did that, and you couldn’t come up with a plan.” Rebecca notes. “I know, but I’m getting more and more desperate by the day. The more time that passes, the more I feel like I’m losing any chance I have at getting the real Kristina back.” Brady says. “Speaking of Kristina, I’m afraid I have some more bad news. There has been a new development in regards to Kristina’s relationship with Bethany.” Rebecca reveals. “Oh great. What now?” Brady questions. “Bethany and Kristina are engaged, and they’re planning on getting married today.” Rebecca reveals. “Like hell they are!” Brady yells, before storming out!

Upstairs in her bedroom, Bethany is applying her makeup, when someone knocks at the door. “Come in!” Bethany calls out. Andy walks in. “Getting yourself all dolled up to marry the devil himself?” Andy asks. Bethany rolls her eyes. “Spare me the lecture.” Bethany says. “I can’t help it. We both know you aren’t doing this out of love, its just that marrying The Evil Force is the only way you can get Stanpatos Enterprises back. You know, you could always wait for Brady to breakthrough to the real Kristina, instead of stealing his wife.” Andy says. “Kristina isn’t Brady’s wife anymore, The Evil Force took care of that.” Bethany says. “Doesn’t that bother you? Kristina wouldn’t divorce Brady. The only reason she is marrying you is because she’s been made to think she’s someone else!” Andy points out. “So what? I’m not doing this out of love, this is strictly business! Besides, the way I see it, I’m doing everyone a favor! Once I take Stanpatos Enterprises away from The Evil Force, I’m taking away his power base.” Bethany says. “Stanpatos Enterprises isn’t The Evil Force’s only source of resources, its just an added bonus to his already powerful empire.” Andy says. “Well its not meant to be a part of his empire! Stanpatos Enterprises is mine! The only reason I’m not the CEO right now is because Dylan and Daisy screwed me over by framing me for a crime I didn’t commit! If it wasn’t for those two, I wouldn’t have to subject myself to marrying the scum of the earth!” Bethany points out. “So what happens after the two of you get married? You steal back Stanpatos Enterprises, you divorce The Evil Force, do you really think that’s gonna go over well with him? I’ve known The Evil Force a lot longer than you have, and he isn’t the type to lose and just shrug off his loss. When The Evil Force finds out you betrayed him, you’re gonna be in for one hell of a fight.” Andy says. “I’m ready for him.” Bethany confidently states. “I know you’re strong, but I don’t think you’re ready for him. The Evil Force isn’t your run of the mill corporate suit, he is a dangerous criminal, a murderer, an international terrorist, if you look up the word dangerous in the dictionary, his picture will be right next to it.” Andy says. “You’re paranoid. Once I have Stanpatos Enterprises back, I’ll have the resources to make sure that The Evil Force doesn’t come anywhere near me again.” Bethany says. Andy sighs. “Obviously, I’m not getting anywhere with you. If you’re not gonna back out of this, then at least be as careful as possible. For whatever reason, Rebecca considers you a friend, and I don’t want anything to happen to one of her friends.” Andy says. “Rebecca doesn’t have to worry about that, I’m not going anywhere.” Bethany says. “For your sake, I hope you’re right. Good luck.” Andy says, before walking out.

In the Stanpatos Study, Evil Kristina is staring at a picture of Bethany on her phone. “Not to worry, my dear. Soon, you and I shall both get everything that we have ever wanted. My dynasty will rise and rule over this planet, and no one will be able to stand in my way.” Evil Kristina says. The Master walks in. “Good morning, father. Are you ready for your big day?” The Master questions. “I am. Soon, Bethany will be my wife, which means I can proceed with my plans, most notably Frostbite.” Evil Kristina says. “Have you received confirmation that Frostbite’s development has been completed?” The Master asks. “No, but I have been assured that the development is nearing its end, which means we don’t have long to wait before we are able to execute our plan.” Evil Kristina says. “Speaking of our plan, are you sure it is wise letting Bethany take part in it?” The Master asks. “Every royal dynasty needs a king and a queen. I will be the king, Bethany will be my queen, and you will be the dark prince.” Evil Kristina says. “Where does that leave Daisy?” The Master wonders. “In the same place, being the worthless peasant she has always been. With that being said, though I would love nothing more than to eliminate Daisy, she has managed to buy herself more time by impregnating herself with my grandchild. But, once the child and Daisy are separated, Daisy will be just as disposable as the rest of the ants on this planet.” Evil Kristina says. “I just hope you aren’t making a mistake by marrying Bethany. I realize that your previous brush with death has awoken some desire inside of you to find the perfect partner, but quite honestly, I’m just not sure Bethany can be trusted, given her history as a liar and as a schemer.” The Master says. “Bethany is not a threat to us. In fact, she could prove to be a great asset. Her drive, her ambition, her ice cold exterior and interior, all of those qualities make her an excellent ally, as well as an excellent wife.” Evil Kristina says. “I hope you’re right…regardless, I should probably disappear before the ceremony begins.” The Master says. The Master kisses Evil Kristina on the forehead. “Best of luck, father.” The Master says. “Thank you, my son, and thank you for granting me this opportunity to live once again. If not for you, I would not be here, and for that, I shall be forever grateful.” Evil Kristina says. “You know I would do anything for you, even battle death itself for your soul. Bye, Father.” The Master says, before disappearing into the secret passageway in the wall. A moment later, Brady storms in! “What the hell are you up to now?!” Brady asks. “Would you care to elaborate?” Evil Kristina asks. “A little bird told me that you plan on marrying Bethany Wilson today.” Brady says. “That’s correct. I don’t see any reason to elaborate further.” Evil Kristina says. “I know that you refuse to admit you’re Kristina, but in the eyes of the law, you are Kristina, which means you are still married to me!” Brady points out. Evil Kristina chuckles. “Not anymore.” Evil Kristina reveals!

Alexios opens the front door of his town house, and finds Rebecca standing in the hallway. “Hey, its nice to see you.” Alexios says. “Its nice to see you, too. I would’ve invited you over, but Bethany is still home, and the restraining order prohibits you from going anywhere near her.” Rebecca notes. “I don’t need to be reminded. So, what did you want to see me about?” Alexios asks. “I have an update on the Bethany and Kristina situation. They’re getting married today.” Rebecca reveals. “What?! They just started dating! Isn’t this kinda soon?” Alexios asks. “Both Rebecca and Kristina are in a rush, for different reasons I’m sure.” Rebecca says. “How can they even get married when Kristina is still technically married to Brady?” Alexios asks. “I don’t know. Apparently, Kristina told Bethany that she knew a way to end her marriage to Brady.” Rebecca says. “Right, because this version of Kristina never lies! For all we know, she and Brady could still be married, and she’s just saying she and Brady got a divorce so she can hurry up and put a ring on Bethany’s finger!” Alexios points out. “Its possible. Anyway, the reason I told you is because I figured you’d want to know.” Rebecca says. “How do you feel about this?” Alexios wonders. “I don’t approve, for many reasons. Bethany is playing with fire, and if she isn’t careful, The Evil Force is going to turn on her, and she could end up in grave danger.” Rebecca says. “We need to stop the wedding.” Alexios states. “Before you do anything you may regret, let me just remind you that Bethany still has a restraining order against you.” Rebecca reminds him. “Don’t worry, I remember. But, as it happens, I might have a few more tricks up my sleeve, but I’m gonna need your help with one of them.” Alexios says.

Evil Kristina hands Brady the divorce papers. “In case you don’t believe me, those are the papers finalizing the divorce between you and Kristina.” Evil Kristina says. “Nice try, but you couldn’t have gotten a divorce without my signature.” Brady points out. Evil Kristina chuckles. “You would be surprised the things you can get away with, with the correct resources. It didn’t take very long to dissolve your marriage to Kristina, paving the way for me to marry Bethany.” Evil Kristina says. “Do you have any idea how insane this is? You and I were in love! How can you just go and throw all that away?!” Brady questions. “Because as I have explained to you countless times, I am not Kristina Cat! She and I may share a body, but she has long since been wiped from existence. For that reason, any love that she may have felt for you has also been exterminated, which means there is nothing stopping me from marrying Bethany, someone whom I find far more attractive than you. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a wedding to prepare for.” Evil Kristina says. “I’m not giving up on you, Kristina. I don’t give a damn what The Evil Force’s essence says, I know that my wife is still in there somewhere.” Brady says. “Ex wife.” Evil Kristina corrects him. “This ain’t over. I’m gonna find a way to get Kristina back, and when I do, you’re gonna be erased from existence.” Brady warns, before leaving. Once Brady is gone, Evil Kristina cracks up laughing…

At Dylan’s Beach House, Dylan comes out of his bedroom into the living room, and finds Daisy’s bags sitting by the front door. Daisy emerges from the other room, holding another few bags. “Hi.” Dylan says. “Hi.” Daisy responds. “Um…what’s going on? What’s with all of the suitcases?” Dylan questions. “I thought that would be pretty obvious. I’m…I’m moving out.” Daisy reveals. “How come?” Dylan asks. “Well, I figured that it was time I go off on my own.” Daisy claims. “As I recall, the reason you moved in was because you couldn’t go out on your own, not while your father was still out there, lingering in the head of that poor woman, and fixated on your baby.” Dylan recalls. “I remember, but this arrangement we have…it just isn’t working out.” Daisy says. “Is this because of our dance last night?” Dylan questions. “No! What would that have to do with anything?” Daisy asks. “Are you sure? Because you seemed pretty flustered after we almost kissed.” Dylan recalls. “We didn’t almost kiss!” Daisy claims. “Yes, well, the close proximity of our lips last night suggests otherwise.” Dylan says. Daisy sighs. “We set out to make Andy jealous last night by pretending to be a couple, we were going to eat dinner together, we were going to share a dance, but we never discussed anything about a kiss!” Daisy points out. “To be fair, we never discussed the dance in advance, either. You kind of dropped that on me.” Dylan points out. “Just like you dropped the almost kiss on me?” Daisy asks. “I don’t remember that being the case. I do remember there being a mutual almost kiss, which was never discussed as part of the plan.” Dylan says. “We got carried away, the almost kiss didn’t mean anything. I love Andy!” Daisy tells Dylan. “I know that, you’ve been very forthcoming regarding your feelings for Andy. Look…I’m sorry if what happened last night made you uncomfortable, maybe I crossed a line, I really don’t know. Regardless, I really hope you don’t let that little incident drive you out the door. With The Evil Force having an interest in your unborn child, you would be taking a huge risk being out there on your own.” Dylan says. “So what am I suppose to do? Stay here with you?” Daisy asks. “I think that’s probably the smart thing to do. I get that things took an awkward turn last night, but that doesn’t have to happen again. We can go back to whatever our relationship was before.” Dylan tells her. “We didn’t have a relationship.” Daisy argues. “We had a platonic relationship. If you want, we can go back to that.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “Actually, I’d really like that.” Daisy admits. “Does that mean you’ll stay?” Dylan asks. “You’ve made a pretty compelling argument, so it looks like I’ll be imposing for a little while longer.” Daisy says. Dylan smiles. “I think I can put up with you for a little while longer.” Dylan says. “With that being said, staying or not, I do really have to get going. I have a doctor’s appointment I need to get to.” Daisy says. “I can drive you, I mean, if you need me to.” Dylan tells her. “I appreciate that, but Andy is actually going to be coming with me. Since he’s the baby’s father, he needs to be included. Besides, it gives me another chance to be closer to him, and that’s my ultimate goal, right?” Daisy says. Dylan nods. “Right, I get it. I’ll see you later, then.” Dylan says. Daisy briefly smiles at him, before walking out. Once Daisy is gone, Dylan sighs.

Betty sits across from Zoey in the interrogation room, while Lucas looks on. “I’m going to be blunt, there is a great deal of evidence working against you. Not only is the alleged victim the District Attorney as well as a member of Fantastic City’s first family, but there is security footage from The Ancient Jewel showcasing you taking Victor’s wallet.” Betty says. Lucas chuckles. “You really have changed, Zoey. You’ve lost your touch, you use to be smarter than this.” Lucas claims. “What am I supposed to do now? I have far too much at stake to end up in prison!” Zoey says. “The best course of action in this particular case would be for you to plead guilty. Yes, there is a possibility that you could end up in prison, but at this point, an admission of guilt would look far better than flat out denial.” Betty says. “Given my circumstances, that sounds too risky.” Zoey says. “Look at it this way. You’ll most certainly be found guilty, and will most certainly be convicted and sentenced to prison. However, if you plead guilty, you could potentially get a plea deal that involves avoiding prison altogether. Sure, you may have to do some probation, but probation is far better than jail time.” Betty says. “I can’t argue with that…what about bail?” Zoey asks. “That is another potential bonus that comes with pleading guilty. If you plead guilty before your arraignment, you would be telling the judge that you intend on taking responsibility for your actions, and by doing that, you assure the judge that you have no intention of running, which means he or she will have no reason to deny you bail. As for sentencing, that will come at a later date.” Betty says. “Listen to Betty, she knows what she’s talking about.” Lucas says. “Understood, I’ll do whatever Miss Thorne thinks will benefit me most. So, when is my arraignment?” Zoey questions. “Your arraignment is set to begin shortly. You need to be convincing when it comes to feigning remorse for your actions, that is imperative when standing before the judge. With that being said, I hope you’re prepared to turn on the waterworks.” Betty tells Zoey.

At the Goo Castle, Bethany is still getting ready in her bedroom, when someone knocks on the door. “What now?” Bethany mutters. “Come in!” Bethany calls out. Rebecca walks in. “Good morning.” Rebecca says. “Good morning…so, today is the big day.” Bethany notes. “So I’ve heard.” A less than thrilled Rebecca says. “You know, its not too late for you to be my maid of honor.” Bethany says. “I’m sorry, but I can’t pretend that this marriage is okay.” Rebecca says. “Its not gonna last long. I’ll stay married to The Evil Force long enough to get what I need from him, then I’ll divorce him.” Bethany says. “And also hope that The Evil Force doesn’t decide to retaliate. Despite my reservations, I didn’t come to try and talk you out of getting married. I came because I have something for you.” Rebecca says. “Ooooh, a gift. What is it? Something new? Something old? Something borrowed?” Bethany questions. Rebecca pulls out an envelope with Bethany’s name on it, and hands it to Bethany. “Wait…this is Alexios’ hand writing.” Bethany realizes. “Alexios asked me to give that to you before you married The Evil Force. He wanted to say everything in that letter to you in person, but the restraining order you have against him makes that kind of tricky. Anyways, I’ll leave you alone to read it. Good luck today.” Rebecca tells Bethany. Rebecca walks out, as Bethany looks down at the envelope…

In the Stanpatos Study, Evil Kristina is on the phone with someone. “How long before you arrive in Fantastic?...Very good. I look forward to seeing you.” Evil Kristina says, before hanging up. The Master enters the room. “What was that phone call about? Does it pertain to the little trip you have planned for you and Bethany?” The Master asks. “Not exactly. This is more related to another matter that I am handling in regards to our dynasty.” Evil Kristina says. “I see. So, are you nervous ahead of the festivities?” The Master jokingly asks. “I do not get nervous. What are you doing back, anyway? You said you were leaving for the day.” Evil Kristina notes. “I just wanted to make sure that you didn’t need anything before the ceremony.” The Master says. Evil Kristina ponders for a moment. “As it happens, there is something you could help me with.” Evil Kristina says…

Bethany opens up the letter, and begins to read it. “Dear Bethany, I know that I’m the last person you probably want to hear from, but since you are marrying The Evil Force today, I had to make one last effort to try and talk you out of it. First, I want to apologize to you for everything. I’m sorry for cheating on you, I’m sorry for believing Dylan and Daisy’s lies about you, and I’m sorry for the childish stunt I pulled during your first date with The Evil Force. As much as I don’t want you two together, I should’ve taken a different approach. If I did, maybe you never would’ve filed that restraining order. Before you go and marry The Evil Force today, I want you to really think about this for a second. Is this really what you want? Do you really want to marry one of the most dangerous men on the planet? I know that you aren’t doing this out of love, which makes this even worse. If The Evil Force finds out you are playing him, I’m scared to death he’s going to kill you, and I don’t want you to die because selfishly, I can’t bear to lose you. I can live with the fact that you might never forgive me for all the crap I pulled, but I don’t think I’d be able to go on if anything were to happen to you. The truth is, I still love you, Bethany, and I’ll probably never stop loving you. I don’t think I’ve ever told you this before, but you truly are the love of my life. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you, and hurting you is the biggest set of mistakes I have ever made. Its gotten to the point where I can’t even look at myself in the mirror, because I know that the heartless bastard looking back at me is the same one who broke your heart into a million pieces. I don’t ever expect you to forgive me, and honestly, you probably shouldn’t, but please, I am begging you, don’t marry The Evil Force. If you won’t do it for yourself, do it for the people who care about you, like Rebecca, like Brad. I know you’ve never valued yourself as much as you should, which is why you underestimate how much people care about you. There are quite a few people that would be heartbroken if anything happened to you, so please, don’t let them lose you. Get out while you still have the chance, don’t put yourself in a position to let that evil son of a bitch hurt you. I really hope you take this letter to heart, all I can do is hope. Take care, love Alexios.” Bethany begins to tear up. “What am I doing?” Bethany asks herself.

Andy is in his office at the Fantastic P.D, when Brady bursts in. “We need to talk.” Brady announces. “What’s wrong?” Andy asks. “You’ve gotta arrest Kristina! She’s about to marry Bethany!” Brady tells him. “I already knew that Bethany and Kristina were getting married today. Unfortunately, its not grounds to arrest Kristina.” Andy points out. “You sure about that? Because last I checked, bigamy was a crime. I don’t care what Kristina says, there’s no way she could’ve divorced me without me signing any papers, and since marrying somebody when you’re married to someone else is illegal, you should have the grounds to arrest Kristina, and put a stop to this sham of a wedding!” Brady says. “I already thought of that. But, I did some digging, and somehow, your marriage to Kristina really was dissolved.” Andy reveals. “That’s impossible!” Brady argues. “Nothing is impossible with The Evil Force.” Andy says. “But that isn’t The Evil Force! She is my wife!” Brady snaps. “Who has The Evil Force’s memories, his personality, and his mindset in her brain! Brady, I hate to say this, but this person is The Evil Force. Obviously, Kristina still has The Evil Force’s resources at her disposal, or she never would’ve been able to pull off this divorce.” Andy notes. “I know that, but its still Kristina’s body! She has to be in there somewhere!” Brady says. “She is in there, and we are going to get her back.” Andy says. “Its not gonna happen as long as The Evil Force is allowed to roam around free. Our best shot is to trump up charges against Kristina, and keep her in jail until we can figure out a way to reverse whatever the hell they did to her.” Brady says. “I get what you’re saying, but that isn’t how we do things here. I can’t just make up charges against Kristina so we can keep her in jail until we can reverse what happened to her, that’s illegal, and The Evil Force’s lawyers would have those charges tossed out the window in minutes. What you need to focus on right now is the fact that the love you share with Kristina is stronger than The Evil Force, and eventually, it will break his hold over her. Trust me, I’ve learned from experience that true love is unstoppable.” Andy says. “Yeah? Well have Rebecca’s memories ever been replaced with the memories of a power hungry sociopath? I get you two have had hurdles, Andy, but trust me when I tell you that this is different! In the beginning, I really wanted to believe that me and Kristina’s love could beat that son of a bitch, but I’ve tried everything, and I haven’t seen a single glimpse of the woman I fell in love with! Wherever Kristina is, she isn’t in my reach!” Brady says. “Maybe not now, but she will be. Trust me, this is only temporary. We will find a way to bring Kristina back, and destroy The Evil Force once and for all.” Andy assures Brady. “I can’t just sit around and wait for that to happen. My wife is about to marry another woman, and I need to find a way to put a stop to it.” Brady says, before rushing out, leaving a concerned Andy behind.

At Alexios’ Townhouse, Alexios is sitting on the couch, staring at his phone. Suddenly, Alexios stands up. “Screw the restraining order! I need to go and talk to Bethany in person.” Alexios announces. Alexios rushes to the door, but when he opens it, he finds The Master standing in the hallway! “Going somewhere?” The Master questions. “Its you!” Alexios says. “Hello Mr. Stanpatos, its been quite some time, hasn’t it? Lets see, if memory serves, the last time we saw one another was in Prague, when you were acquiring about my father.” The Master says. “I knew you were lurking around Fantastic somewhere.” Alexios states. “That’s interesting, I don’t appear to be lurking at the moment. But enough about me, by the looks of things, you were just on your way out. I hope I’m not keeping you away from anything important.” The Master claims. “Actually, you are.” Alexios says. The Master then pulls out a gun! “That’s unfortunate, I’m afraid you have no choice but to reschedule.” The Master says!

In Andy’s Office at the Fantastic P.D, Daisy lets herself in. “Brady just ran past me. Is everything okay?” Daisy asks. “Not exactly. Your father and Bethany are getting married today. Did your old man not send you an invite?” Andy asks. “An invite? I didn’t even know that my father and Bethany were seeing each other!” Daisy says. “That’s probably because their relationship has been moving at lightning’s speed.” Andy says. “Ew, the thought of them together is just…so gross.” Daisy says. “I have work to do, Daisy, so can you just tell me what you’re doing here?” Andy asks. “I have a doctor’s appointment today, and if I remember correctly, you told me you wanted to go to every appointment concerning our baby.” Daisy says. “I also remember telling you that I’d need some notice in advance. I’m the commissioner of police, I can’t just drop everything and leave!” Andy points out. “If its that big of a problem, I could always go to the appointment myself.” Daisy says. “I’ll be at the appointment. But for future reference, try and give me a little notice the next time.” Andy suggests. “I’ll try, your majesty. Are you coming or what?” Daisy coldly asks, before walking out. Andy raises an eyebrow in confusion, before following Daisy out.

In Bethany’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Bethany holds the letter close to her chest, before crumpling it into a ball, and throwing it in the trash! “I might be making a mistake, but I’d be making an even bigger mistake if I quit. I’ve come too far to back out now. I am so close to getting back everything I lost, and I’m not going to let anything or anyone stand in my way.” A confident Bethany states.

Lucas and Zoey enter the living room at Lydia’s Mansion, where Lydia is waiting. “I see the thief made bail. How unfortunate.” Lydia comments. “Piss off! I just spent the night in a bloody jail cell, I’m not in the mood.” Zoey tells her. “Well you better get in the mood! When I agreed to let you move in here, I had no idea you were a thief!” Lydia snaps. “I’m not a thief.” Zoey lies. “Oh really? Then what were you doing with Victor Goo’s wallet? Cleaning it?” Lydia asks. “It was a moment of weakness, and I needed the money.” Zoey claims. “You just stole fifty thousand dollars from a mobster! That’s more money than some people make in a year’s salary! That’s right, Lucas finally told me the whole truth behind why you are here, and believe me, I am just as upset with him as I am with you.” Lydia says. “In that case, I should probably give you two some privacy.” Zoey says. Zoey goes to walk out, but then stops, and turns around. “Before you are too hard on Lucas, he did give me a good lecture for my actions.” Zoey says. “How nice of him.” Lydia sarcastically says. Zoey turns towards Lucas. “Good luck, I suspect you’re going to need it.” Zoey says, before walking out. “We never got the chance to talk about this last night, but this is going WAY too far! Not only did Zoey get herself arrested for stealing the district attorney’s wallet, who happens to be Victor Goo of all people, but you had to make things worse by hiring her the best and most expensive lawyer in town!” Lydia yells. “I couldn’t let Zoey rot in jail!” Lucas argues. “That is exactly what you should’ve done! But instead, you are going to incredibly insane lengths to protect her, when all she wants to do is self destruct! Let me ask you something, Lucas. When is enough going to be enough for you?!” Lydia questions.

The Master leads Alexios into his townhouse at gun point. “What are you doing?” Alexios asks. “Tying up loose ends. My father warned me that you may present a threat to his wedding to Bethany Wilson, so he requested that I dispose of you before you do anything rash.” The Master reveals. “I wonder what Bethany would think if she knew her spouse to be ordered the death of her ex husband.” Alexios wonders. “What Bethany doesn’t know won’t hurt her. Besides, by the time Bethany learns of your untimely demise, she will already be in too deep with my father to be able to do anything about it.” The Master says. “You mean Kristina Cat?” Alexios asks. “No, I mean my father.” The Master tells him. Alexios chuckles. “You are crazier than I ever gave you credit for. How can you not see that this person isn’t your father? The Evil Force is dead, and he’s been dead for five years! I don’t care what kind of black magic you pulled, or how you screwed with Kristina’s head, she isn’t and could never be your father!” Alexios yells. The Master cocks his gun. “You are testing my patience, Mr. Stanpatos, and given the instructions I have, that is really not something you should be doing.” The Master says. “Why? You are just gonna kill me, anyways. What difference does it make?” Alexios asks. “I could have given you mercy. After all, though I don’t particularly care for you, you certainly aren’t as irritating as your brothers, Dylan and Andre. There are many people that I actively wish to see suffer, but you weren’t one of them. I was going to shoot you between the eyes, to ensure that your death was as quick and painless as possible, but I’m afraid you changed my mind. Whatever God you serve, Alexios, I do hope you’ve made your peace with them, because you are about to meet them.” The Master says, as he points his gun at Alexios’ stomach. Before The Master can fire, someone taps on his shoulder. The Master turns around, and Brady punches him! The Master drops his gun, and falls to the floor. After falling, The Master attempts to reach for his gun, but Brady kicks him in the face, and knocks him out! “You couldn’t have had better timing!” Alexios tells Brady. “Are you alright?” Brady asks. “Yeah, I’m fine.” Alexios says. “What was he doing here?” Brady questions. “Kristina sent him. Apparently, Kristina was worried I might try and ruin the wedding. What are you doing here?” Alexios asks. “Coincidentally, I was hoping you might have some ideas on how to ruin the wedding. I was gonna try and have Kristina arrested for bigamy, but somehow, our divorce is legit.” Brady says. “I’ve tried everything too. The only thing left is to crash the wedding.” Alexios says. “As fun as that sounds, you can’t crash the wedding. Bethany has a restraining order against you!” Brady points out. “I don’t give a damn about that restraining order right now! Bethany’s bride just tried to have me killed, and there’s no way in hell I’m going to sit on the sidelines and let Bethany marry her!” Alexios yells. “Okay, fine. I’m going with you.” Brady says. “You can’t. Someone needs to stay here and keep an eye on The Master.” Alexios says. “We can tie The Master up and leave him for the cops. Right now, rescuing the women we love is more important.” Brady says.

In an exam room at the hospital, Daisy is in a hospital gown, sitting up, while Andy paces. “Where’s the doctor?” Andy wonders. “Do you have somewhere better to be?” Daisy questions. “I have a job, one where I had to drop everything because you couldn’t be bothered to give me notice in advance.” Andy says. “And when was I supposed to tell you about this appointment, Andy? Every time we see each other, the conversation usually ends with you yelling at me, telling me what a horrible person I am, and how you can’t stand the sight of me!” Daisy claims. “You could’ve told me last night at the Bistro.” Andy points out. “I would have, but you were a little busy proposing to that homewrecking bitch.” Daisy says. “Watch the way you talk about my fiancée!” Andy snaps. “Why? It’s the truth! She literally wrecked our home when she barged into our wedding and ruined our relationship! Pardon me that I don’t kiss the ground she walks on like everyone else in this city. If you don’t believe me, just look at the double standard! Rebecca kills her own brother, and people defend her saying she was sick, but I make a few mistakes, and the entire city labels me a complete lunatic! How does that work?!” Daisy asks. “What is your problem today? You usually aren’t this hostile.” Andy notes. “I’m just tired of being civil with you, only for you to treat me like gum on the bottom of your shoe! I’m not just some annoying nuisance, Andy! I use to be your fiancée, I’m the mother of your child!” Daisy points out. “I’ve tried to be civil with you, but you haven’t made it very easy when you keep trying to sabotage my relationship with Rebecca.” Andy says. Daisy scoffs. “I haven’t done anything to come between you and Rebecca.” Daisy lies. “You threw yourself down a flight of stairs so you could try and frame Rebecca for attempted murder, you can deny it all you want, but that’s what happened. And more recently, you’ve been flaunting this fake relationship with Dylan in front of me because in your deluded mind, you actually think you’ll be able to make me jealous!” Andy says. “Don’t flatter yourself. My relationship with Dylan is very real. He doesn’t judge me, he accepts me for who I really am, which is more than I could ever say for you.” Daisy says. “I never got the chance to accept you for who you really are because you lied to me about that the entire time we were together! I never loved you, Daisy, not the real you! The person I loved was nothing more than an illusion you created!” Andy tells her. Andy’s phone rings. “You better get that.” Daisy says. “I was planning to.” Andy says, before answering. “What’s up, Josephine?” Andy asks. “I just got a call from Brady, and you aren’t going to believe this. Apparently, The Master resurfaced and tried to kill Alexios. Brady managed to subdue him, and has him tied up at Alexios’ place right now.” Josephine reveals. “Did you arrest him yet?” Andy asks. “Not yet. I wanted to see if you wanted to be a part of the arrest, I know how much you despise him.” Josephine says. Andy looks over at Daisy. “As much as I’d love to see The Master get what’s coming to him, I won’t be able to make it. I’m sure you’ve got this, just keep me posted.” Andy urges. “Will do.” Josephine says, before hanging up. “What kind of trouble has my brother gotten himself into this time?” Daisy asks. “Your brother tried to kill Alexios, probably on your father’s orders.” Andy says. “Why would my father put a hit out on Alexios?” Daisy questions. “My guess is it has to do with him marrying Bethany today. Maybe he was worried Alexios might try and stop the wedding.” Andy suggests. “Here’s hoping he doesn’t. My father and Bethany are a match made in heaven, and with any luck, they’ll end up killing each other.” Daisy says.

Evil Kristina is in the Stanpatos Study, staring at her phone. “The Master should have disposed of Alexios by now, why haven’t I heard anything?” Evil Kristina wonders. Acerbi walks in. “You seem rather tense. Don’t tell me the bride got cold feet.” Acerbi says. “Don’t worry, Bethany will be here, she is just as committed to this relationship as I am. In any event, I’m pleased to see that you were able to make it.” Evil Kristina says. “I wouldn’t miss this wedding for the world, especially with the fireworks that are sure to ensue.” Acerbi says. “If you came hoping to witness chaos and carnage, you likely wasted a trip. Bethany has had no second thoughts about our impending marriage. As for any third party interference, I have made certain that anyone who posed a threat to our union was stopped in their tracks. Now, no one will stand in between me and what I want.” Evil Kristina says…

Josephine kicks in the door of Alexios’ Townhouse, with her gun drawn. When she enters, she finds a chair tipped over, with rope on the floor next to it. “Damn it, he got away!” Josephine realizes!

In the Stanpatos Study, Evil Kristina and Acerbi both take their places, as “Here comes the bride” begins to play. Bethany appears in the doorway, wearing a black dress. Bethany make her way over to Evil Kristina and Acerbi, smiling. “A black dress? You look like you are attending a funeral, not getting married.” Acerbi notes. “I figured my husband to be would prefer this color on me. What are you even doing here, anyway?” Bethany asks. “I am officiating the wedding.” Acerbi reveals. “YOU are marrying us? Why? Do you plan on kidnapping us and using us as human guinea pigs after the ceremony? Is this some kind of a trap?” Bethany asks. Acerbi scoffs. “I have many talents that have nothing to do with the medical field.” Acerbi notes. “Are you even ordained?” Bethany questions. “I got ordained last night. I signed up online, and then opted for express shipping to ensure that I received my license in time for the wedding.” Acerbi reveals. “I chose Doctor Acerbi to officiate the wedding due to the fact that she is one of the few people who do not despise me.” Evil Kristina says. “Oh, I see…well, I guess its okay.” Bethany says. “If you intend on getting married today, it will have to be more than okay.” Acerbi remarks. “Bethany, my dear, if it is alright with you, I would like to continue with the ceremony.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany flashes back to reading Alexios’ letter. “Bethany?” Evil Kristina repeats. “Yeah, of course we can continue. I can’t wait to marry you.” Bethany says. “Excellent, lets begin. We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Bethany Wilson and Katerina Cat.” Acerbi says. “I am not Katerina Cat, I am The Evil Force.” Evil Kristina corrects Acerbi. “I know that, but legally, you are still Kristina Cat, which means for this marriage to be legitimate, you must marry Bethany using Kristina’s name.” Acerbi says. “I do not care about the legitimacy of the marriage if it means marrying Bethany using that pedestrian name! I would sooner die than allow anyone to refer to me as Kristina Cat!” Evil Kristina snaps. “Then what are we even doing here?! If you don’t care if your marriage is legal, perhaps you should’ve recruited a sloth to marry you instead of wasting my time! I do not have time for phony marriages! I have a hospital to run!” Acerbi points out. “Um, darling, you know that its really important to me that our marriage be legal. I-I want to be able to call myself your wife, and know that its legitimate. But, I can’t do that if our marriage isn’t legal. Please, just do this for me.” Bethany says. Evil Kristina sighs. “Fine, I will do it only for you. Please proceed, Doctor Acerbi, even if you must use that asinine name.” Evil Kristina says. “Alright. If there is anyone that believes this couple should not be wed, speak now, or forever hold their peace.” Acerbi says. Suddenly, Alexios and Brady burst into the room! “Stop! Bethany, you can’t marry her!” Alexios shouts!

“I made it very clear to Zoey that she has to stop her nonsense.” Lucas says. “Do you really think that made a difference? Zoey doesn’t care what you say! Zoey is going to listen to one person and one person only, and that’s herself! And as long as you continue to let her live here, and help her out of impossible jams, you are basically enabling her bad behavior! I know that you may have been okay with her behavior back when the two of you were together, but you have grown a lot since those days, so I would hope you wouldn’t still be excusing her crimes.” Lydia says. “I’m not excusing her crimes. I hired Betty as Zoey’s attorney because if Zoey goes to prison, she is going to be more accessible to the people who are trying to kill her!” Lucas says. “I’m sure you have access to some of your old connections, you could probably arrange for protection for Zoey on the inside.” Lydia says. “I assumed you wouldn’t want me using those connections.” Lucas notes. “I’d rather you tap into your old mob connections than continuing to let Zoey live in this house, putting our lives at risk! I had reservations the first time I met Zoey, but things are really starting to get out of hand now!” Lydia says. “What do you expect me to do, Lydia? Kick Zoey out onto the streets?” Lucas asks. “That is exactly what I expect you to do! Zoey is a grown woman, and the two of you haven’t been a couple in years! She’s no longer your problem!” Lydia points out. “I know that, but I can’t just kick Zoey out into the streets.” Lucas says. “Maybe you shouldn’t have let her move in to begin with, because since then, she has been nothing but a problem!” Lydia snaps. “How about we compromise? Instead of throwing Zoey out, I can give her an ultimatum. She either improves her behavior, or she’ll have to leave.” Lucas suggests. “I am done giving that woman second chances! Its either you kick Zoey out, or I am kicking BOTH of you out!” Lydia yells!

In the visiting room at the Colossal Heights Insane Asylum, Zoey is pacing back and forth, when a guard brings in a mystery patient. The mystery patient hands the guard a $100 bill. “Here, now is your chance to go and take that cigarette break you’ve been dying for.” A woman’s voice tells the guard. The guard takes the money, and exits the room. Zoey sits at the table. “I apologize for dropping by unannounced, but I thought I should give you an update on our plan to ruin Lucas and Lydia’s relationship.” Zoey says. The mystery patient sits across from Zoey, and is revealed to be Mia Goo! “I’m all ears.” Mia tells Zoey!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down